Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1227 (isolation #200) » Mon May 11, 2020 2:22 am

Post by Tanner »

Oh, I was actually not expecting Knightmare to legit appear and vote popo that soon. Huh.
In post 1224, PranaDevil wrote:Well, this game is up shit creek without a paddle if Tanners ATE decides the game there.

You flip that entire thing around, and I could give the exact same argument that Tanner did, for me. Like... it's not even funny.
I'm sorry, which part of that was AtE?

And, well... No, you cannot. Because up to this point every except for me and Persi was either "on the fence" or straight up expressed that they will be voting Persi.
your eyes on the city.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1232 (isolation #201) » Mon May 11, 2020 5:36 am

Post by Tanner »

Oh look, Prana has posted. Has he replied to my ? No? Ok.
your eyes on the city.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1240 (isolation #202) » Mon May 11, 2020 8:12 am

Post by Tanner »

In post 1237, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 1232, Tanner wrote:Oh look, Prana has posted. Has he replied to my ? No? Ok.
The thing about you seems to be a high degree of neediness.
Not everyone notices, or even finds the need to answer, everything.
Here it feeds into your already existing scumread on Prana, sure, I can understand that.
But the one who's wrong here is also the one who has let confirmation bias roll over them.
Sure, but it was him who first accused me of AtE in the posts that I've written (and that I think didn't contain it). I think it's fair to ask him to elaborate.
your eyes on the city.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1305 (isolation #203) » Tue May 12, 2020 1:06 am

Post by Tanner »

Okay.

Una, to answer, you say you don't think I go next regardless of what anyone flips, but soon after you get posts like who are clearly calling for my head if Persi is red. Assuming Prana/Persi isn't some 9000 IQ galaxy brain scum theater, there's the one wrong vote you need in lylo.

Re: , at the time I thought that post was complete bullshit. I admit if does "fit" with popo having a "guilty", but I think I've already said how I believe scum was planning a Persi lynch for the whole day now? That's still a very weak crumb.

I'm repeating what I said before, but literally nothing here makes sense from scum!Persi's perspective. He wouldn't make the kill if he was gonna claim 1x right after. If town!mavs, he wouldn't confirm a Town Miller for literally whatever reason. If scum!mavs, and this is all an insane gambit, then the hell is mavs doing. I was literally begging him earlier to vote popo. You think scum!mavs is this adamant to bus when it's likely he'll die after Persivul anyway? Why not just get that one extra mislynch (popo) and then either try to talk yourself out of the lynch at 5p, or worst case scenario, get lynched and it goes to 3p, where I'm still standing there as Persi's biggest defendant? It doesn't make any sense.

pedit: oh. hi george.
your eyes on the city.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1318 (isolation #204) » Thu May 14, 2020 5:05 am

Post by Tanner »

Good job Town we did it.

Persi is my Mason buddy now. I still think George is Town. Una has to spill the beans on "I'll say why I'm acting like I'm acting around Tanner tomorrow if we're both alive."

Also massclaim today most likely, yes?
your eyes on the city.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1322 (isolation #205) » Thu May 14, 2020 5:17 am

Post by Tanner »

i'm still mad i didn't notice how easy that panda wagon was, ugh.

okay, here's them beans. there's most likely 2 scum in [prana, una, knight, puppy]. we have 3 lynches, assuming we don't hit town twice in a row. we need to find one town in those 4. massclaim helps with that.

tentative order is prana - puppy - knight - una - tanner

does anyone have any objections?
your eyes on the city.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1325 (isolation #206) » Thu May 14, 2020 5:25 am

Post by Tanner »

In post 1323, PranaDevil wrote:I'm fine with mass claim, I believe we have the game sewn up as we have some pretty solid town now in Persivul and Tanner (mavs kill was obvious of course).
That's the only thing giving me pause, mavs was the last person I thought was gonna die out of me/Persi/mavs. But I don't know what to actually make of that right now.
your eyes on the city.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1333 (isolation #207) » Thu May 14, 2020 6:59 am

Post by Tanner »

My gut is telling me it's Prana/Knight bussing each other, but I'm aware that doesn't make 100% sense, and I'm imagining Persi telling me I'm a fucking idiot.

Una, I won't quite right now because mobile is pain, but I'm pretty sure I saw a post from you saying how you're certain Persi and mavs are the same alignment. And mavs just flipped green. So what's up?

If nobody has any objections, Prana, mind kicking off the massclaim?
your eyes on the city.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1336 (isolation #208) » Thu May 14, 2020 7:12 am

Post by Tanner »

In post 1335, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 1333, Tanner wrote:Una, I won't quite right now because mobile is pain, but I'm pretty sure I saw a post from you saying how you're certain Persi and mavs are the same alignment. And mavs just flipped green. So what's up?
I might've said that mavs and Persi might very likely be both scum.
I'm really not sure I ever decided that they are for certain the same alignment.
If anything, I'd argue I've been the loudest advocate for not locking Persivul as town in any scenario. :lol:
I could've sworn I saw a post like that, but I can't find it...

Anyway, my points from earlier still stand. For Persi to be scum in this game, (1) setup must've had 2 Millers with no way of confirming either. That is literally two free mislynches. (2) Scum!Persi must've decided to stop mavs's lynch for literally no reason. Literally none. I really don't see either.

With regard to George, go read Luca's ISO, he seemed pretty adamant in pushing him. Do you think that was s/s?
your eyes on the city.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1346 (isolation #209) » Thu May 14, 2020 10:43 am

Post by Tanner »

Yo Puppy, I see you're online again. Mind dropping your claim real quick so we can carry on?
your eyes on the city.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1352 (isolation #210) » Thu May 14, 2020 1:34 pm

Post by Tanner »

In post 1346, Tanner wrote:Yo Puppy, I see you're online again. Mind dropping your claim real quick so we can carry on?
Pupper, we're massclaiming, you're up.
your eyes on the city.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1353 (isolation #211) » Thu May 14, 2020 1:36 pm

Post by Tanner »

In post 1350, PranaDevil wrote:Question for anyone still thinking I'm scum.

Why do I, voluntarily no less, offer to vote popo to avoid a no lynch? (Note, I did this BEFORE anyone else followed me and said the same).

I could have easily ignored it and let no lynch happen as scum, which Persi even pointed out would have been great for scum (and he would have been right. Today would have just resumed the back and forth between him and popo, with popo being able to lie about their night actions).
To appear "Town"? To not be able to be called out on it? To make this exact argument tomorrow? Plenty reasons.
your eyes on the city.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1357 (isolation #212) » Thu May 14, 2020 1:47 pm

Post by Tanner »

We lynched scum yesterday, it's the day before LyLo, the PoE is narrow, and we might be able to solve the game today. Please claim.
your eyes on the city.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1360 (isolation #213) » Thu May 14, 2020 1:51 pm

Post by Tanner »

Aight, thank you.

Day 3 is probably the spiciest part of the game, as there were two competing claims, and we barely managed to push a scum lynch through. I recommended reading or at least skimming everything though.

Also, please don't tell me you're gonna comment along on everything like that. Could you condense it into a couple of wallposts?
your eyes on the city.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1363 (isolation #214) » Thu May 14, 2020 1:55 pm

Post by Tanner »

Prana, you do understand you never ever make it to LyLo here right? Right? Ok.
your eyes on the city.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1365 (isolation #215) » Thu May 14, 2020 1:58 pm

Post by Tanner »

Ascetic means they cannot be targeted by anything other than a nightkill. Encryptor means any PTs they're a part of have Daytalk. But they obviously weren't a part of any. Literally completely useless role.
your eyes on the city.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1370 (isolation #216) » Thu May 14, 2020 2:20 pm

Post by Tanner »

In post 1367, PranaDevil wrote:
In post 1363, Tanner wrote:Prana, you do understand you never ever make it to LyLo here right? Right? Ok.
Put it this way. I'm town, I'm not going "yeah fine, lynch me", because I want a town win. So if you are going to stick your fingers in your ears and not pay attention to shit... then you deserve a town loss.
Weren't you saying shit like this yesterday while i was trying to push a scum lynch through and you were hellbent on mislynch persi?

Your associates with the scumslot are godawful. I'm p sure you were TRing him when there was a wagon popping up around D2, and i won't even get into D3 lmao. Also mavs seemed pretty adamant in saying that if popo is red, you're dying next.

Pedit: that hammer gets exactly zero towncred. Seen buddies jumping on like that way too many times.
your eyes on the city.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1372 (isolation #217) » Thu May 14, 2020 2:26 pm

Post by Tanner »

The entirety of their posts on Day 2 and 3 where they're doing anything they can to kill my boy Persi. Scum hangers their partner like that all the time. It's literally not worth anything.

The Mason claim was me saying that Persi is basically locktown for me. I'm not actual Masons with him. Also am about to go to bed, so
your eyes on the city.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1373 (isolation #218) » Thu May 14, 2020 2:26 pm

Post by Tanner »

hammers* their partner. Ugh. I'm tired.
your eyes on the city.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1385 (isolation #219) » Fri May 15, 2020 1:12 am

Post by Tanner »

In post 1382, PranaDevil wrote:Also, I know I'm town. Only a complete idiot pushes for a confirmed town lynch. I am confirmed town to me, therefore I'm not pushing for my lynch. Understand how that works Tanner?
I could argue game theory and why sometimes a Townie would go for their own lynch, but I take this was rhetorical.

Also kinda rich coming from you calling this Town "focused on one direction" when 75% of D3 you spent tring to speedlynch Persi. But okay.
In post 1384, Persivul wrote:
In post 1333, Tanner wrote:My gut is telling me it's Prana/Knight bussing each other, but I'm aware that doesn't make 100% sense, and I'm imagining Persi telling me I'm a fucking idiot.
I just read knight's entire ISO and I have him as town. I'd need to see a case on him. Maybe you can prepare one while I'm gone.

And yeah, a prana/knight team
really
doesn't make sense to me. Do a double ISO. See posts like and . Doesn't look like scum distancing to me.
Call me a fucking idiot, Persi, I know you want to.

I'm not sure how much of a case I can make on a ~continued gutping~, (which should be telling in itself probably), but I'll be rereading the game anyway, so. Also, I still think George is Town, will try to sell you on it.

I think it's Una's turn to claim now?
your eyes on the city.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1390 (isolation #220) » Fri May 15, 2020 1:26 am

Post by Tanner »

Goddammit, I wanted to do a funny and gambit, but I won't, because I doubt I can execute it properly. I'm VT. Sorry Una.

And I don't understand this game.
your eyes on the city.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1391 (isolation #221) » Fri May 15, 2020 1:30 am

Post by Tanner »

I understand it less*, I mean.

So the only PRs were two Millers that CC each other, a 1x Rolecop that can confirm the surviving Miller, an IC, and whatever the hell Panda's role was? If someone is Town and lying right now, please don't do that.
your eyes on the city.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1393 (isolation #222) » Fri May 15, 2020 1:40 am

Post by Tanner »

In post 1392, UnaBombaH wrote:This makes more sense to me tbh. :]
In post 784, UnaBombaH wrote:Three goons, and all town has for utility is a 1-shot rolecop - to potentially negate at least one of the negative-utility roles?
Dunno where this site stands on balance regarding the "Mountainous" setup (all Vanillas on both sides).
It was this far back when I first started to think about how funny it could be if the only roles were to be two Millers, a Rolecop and a red herring in whatever Panda was. :lol:
The thing is, I think this setup is way too low Town power for 3 scum. Maaaybe a Traitor, but I'm still unsure. IC is one confirmed Town, second Miller that gets confirmed is another, but there's a most likely free mislynch on Day 1... This seems too scumsided?
your eyes on the city.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1395 (isolation #223) » Fri May 15, 2020 1:46 am

Post by Tanner »

In post 1394, GeorgeBailey wrote:
The Wiki wrote:If you are a Town Encryptor with no other abilities, you probably want to play as though you were a Miller; the role is very hard to explain away if discovered later in the game.
We pretty much had 3 millers this game
That would make sense, since a Rolecop getting an "Encryptor" result would treat it as a guilty. Except Panda was also Ascetic. So. There was literally no point to it.

This game is a headache on every front.
your eyes on the city.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1398 (isolation #224) » Fri May 15, 2020 2:10 am

Post by Tanner »

In post 1396, Knightmare491 wrote:GB, claim?
I think GB has claimed VT yesterday?
In post 1397, Persivul wrote:
In post 1393, Tanner wrote:The thing is, I think this setup is way too low Town power for 3 scum. Maaaybe a Traitor, but I'm still unsure. IC is one confirmed Town, second Miller that gets confirmed is another, but there's a most likely free mislynch on Day 1... This seems too scumsided?
Remember also that for you to town read george, scum need to have a PR.
Not necessarily, no. *If* we are facing a 2-man scumteam, I think it'd be somewhat reasonable for them to guess that most people are VT. Also, I remember popo dismissing one of my posts as "you don't know how many scum there are", and now I can't stop thinking about it.

Do you think the way Luca pushed George on Day 1 is s/s? What about him pushing Una?
your eyes on the city.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1400 (isolation #225) » Fri May 15, 2020 2:19 am

Post by Tanner »

Counterpoint: would scum claim a Track on their buddy knowing we could work this out? And would their buddy go with it only to later bus even though he could use that as the reason to trust them?

I get I'm playing devil's advocate, but scum!George doesn't make sense to me here? Why do you say mavs's kill is indicative of George?
your eyes on the city.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1407 (isolation #226) » Fri May 15, 2020 2:35 am

Post by Tanner »

In post 1404, Persivul wrote:No, I mean mav's kill is good for george, i.e. points to town.
Oops, misunderstood, my bad.
CantLynchAPuppy wrote:
In post 1390, Tanner wrote:Goddammit, I wanted to do a funny and gambit, but I won't, because I doubt I can execute it properly. I'm VT. Sorry Una.

And I don't understand this game.
Damn, I guess I can't read, I thought you claimed mason with Persi? At this point I still want you to be town
I did "claim Masons" with Persi, but that was a 100% not serious claim. It's my way of saying I'm completely convinced Persi is Town.

I think a point of interest regarding Luca/Una interactions is Luca pushing/"scumcasing" Una on Day 1, and Una Leading a Luca wagon for a bit on Day 2. Do we think that is likely s/s?
your eyes on the city.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1411 (isolation #227) » Fri May 15, 2020 2:56 am

Post by Tanner »

In post 1409, CantHateAPuppy wrote:Damn, I was really hoping I'd subbed into an easy solve after all!
I mean, I think Persi and I are transparently Town at this point anyway, that Mason claim would be a waste.
In post 1410, CantHateAPuppy wrote:No, I think it has to be three scum

Why would popo fake tracker if he only had one partner? Even if he lynched Persi yesterday he'd have to know that he'd be lynched next, that doesn't make sense except with three scum
popo was on L-1 already and it was very very likely he was gonna get lynched. a successful gambit like that would've at least earned him a mislynch and another night. it was a desperate hail-mary.
your eyes on the city.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1413 (isolation #228) » Fri May 15, 2020 3:57 am

Post by Tanner »

In post 1408, CantHateAPuppy wrote:Don't know if I buy a "two scum solution" because two millers plus rolecop would always end in two clears. Wasn't there an innocent child too?
It wouldn't, as the Rolecop was a 1-shot, but I don't think it really matters anyway. In either case, we need to find 2 Town out of {George, Puppy, Una, Prana, Knight} and lynch the rest.
your eyes on the city.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1415 (isolation #229) » Fri May 15, 2020 4:27 am

Post by Tanner »

Are you genuinely surprised at being the next lynch candidate? You do know posts like these don't help you (or us for that matter) if you're Town, yeah?
your eyes on the city.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1418 (isolation #230) » Fri May 15, 2020 4:36 am

Post by Tanner »

I'm reading your posts. I was reading your posts yesterday. I thought your reasons for why popo is Town and Persi is scum were completely wrong. And here we are.

Like, if you're Town here, you were quite certain in saying that I go after Persi flips red. Are you that surprised there's people saying that you go after popo flips red?

I'm reading your posts. I'm taking your PoV into consideration. I will reread all of them if you do end up green. But I struggle to take it seriously when they say "these people pushing me are probably scum" because it seems like a classic scum reaction. I feel Town would understand just how ~bad~ they look and would try to work with that, not around that. If you want to discuss reads, we can discuss reads. I've given an idea why I think Una has anti-associates with the scumslot (Luca casing Una Day 1, Una leading a wagon on Luca D2), do you want to discuss that?
your eyes on the city.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1421 (isolation #231) » Fri May 15, 2020 5:21 am

Post by Tanner »

In post 1419, CantHateAPuppy wrote:Tanner, who else would u lynch besides Prana
My pool is {puppy, knight, una}, vaguely in that order, but I'm really not feeling confident in it right now.
your eyes on the city.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1423 (isolation #232) » Fri May 15, 2020 5:29 am

Post by Tanner »

In post 1418, Tanner wrote:I've given an idea why I think Una has anti-associates with the scumslot (Luca casing Una Day 1, Una leading a wagon on Luca D2)
also I've been townreading Una more throughout the game than the other two slots, but I'm aware I might at this point be tunneled in my scum!Knight town!Una read. That's why I said I want to reread parts of the game, if not in full. I'm aware I don't have ~clarity~ in my reads as opposed to what I had yesterday with popo/Persi/mavs.
your eyes on the city.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1427 (isolation #233) » Fri May 15, 2020 9:50 am

Post by Tanner »

In post 1424, CantHateAPuppy wrote:Fair, but please look at the Una posts I quoted where he argues with people he's voting with.
I don't think you've quoted them.

So I reread my notes, and earlier in the game I noted that I thought Knight/Prana were unlikely to be s/s, so lol. @Knightmare, I reread your ISO up to Day 4. It seemed to me that up until the Tracker fakeclaim, you were way more suspiciouf of popo and were townreading Persi. Is that correct? Why was your first thought to believe popo over Persi, and what swayed you back onto popo?
your eyes on the city.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1435 (isolation #234) » Sat May 16, 2020 1:32 am

Post by Tanner »

In post 1429, CantHateAPuppy wrote:Checking in -- going to skip the reread for now, will look later. Looks like no one's on and i don't think we finished that massclaim [?] -- want to see that before i finish making up mind just in case someone doesn't claim VT
Massclaim is over. All living players are claiming VT, except for obviously Persi.
In post 1434, UnaBombaH wrote:So based on that alone, I'm done 2nd guessing Persivul, and anyone who does is wasting their time.
Thank you.

So I remembered a thought I had about George but that I never actually typed out.

The reason why I thought notTracker!scum!popo was more likely to fake a Track on a Townie than on a scumbuddy (other than it obviously being risky that we make that connection of "how did he know George didn't go anywhere"). Now, popo knew he was gonna die one way or the other, either that Day or the Day after. I think he would've been fine making a blind guess as to "George didn't go anywhere on N1" because:

If he's correct: his claim seems more credible, George is more likely to vote with him against Persi, and George stays "connected" to the fakeclaim.

If he's incorrect: George goes something like "No, that's a lie, I went somewhere N1", and boom, another PR drawn out.

As a note, who (other than popo) used the fact that George should be trusting popo because popo was correct about him?
In post 1209, PranaDevil wrote:But at no point does town-George not trust popo fully there.
your eyes on the city.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1439 (isolation #235) » Sat May 16, 2020 2:58 am

Post by Tanner »

In post 1319, Knightmare491 wrote:I think it's PD+Una
Can we talk about this? Do you still think it's Una?
your eyes on the city.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1441 (isolation #236) » Sat May 16, 2020 10:37 am

Post by Tanner »

ok yay i'm rereading the game, this is probably gonna be me noting things of day 1

una, you started voting for me quite early. what posts of mine gave you a PR vibe?
In post 174, PranaDevil wrote:Una, you said you were ready for the lynch in 125, and yet in 165 said you were all about more discussion.
They contradict each other there.

Out of interest, Una, give your case on Tanner.
is this s/s? egging on their partner for a "contradiction"? also wasn't Una's first post "i think Prana is scum" or something similar? lol if they're buddies.
In post 184, Tanner wrote:Ya know, I really want to believe in the Innocent Child double Miller setup. That would be such a meme.
we are living in a meme world. beautiful. past me would be proud.

seeing wake's posts makes my blood boil holy fuck he was useless.

in riabi was also talking about una "double speaking". are and AI knowing luca flipped scum? anyone who knows how to tell is something is s/s please help me out.

incoming luca, with his biggest suspicions being una and george. do look like s/s? una also kept suspecting luca into twillight.
In post 473, Not Known 15 wrote:Drew-Sta (7)
Persivul
;
mavsfan41
;Knightmare491;Riabi;
farside22
;GeorgeBailey;UnaBombaH;
there was scum on the wagon - wow i am s m a r t

this took me like an hour ugh
did i even learn anything
i don't know
where is everyone?
your eyes on the city.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1443 (isolation #237) » Sat May 16, 2020 11:18 am

Post by Tanner »

yes i know we knew it last phase. it's my own self-deprecating sense of humour speaking. wow look i concluded an obviously true fact. i'm a genius. it's past midnight and i just spent an hour rereading day 1 of this game and i feel like i learned next to nothing ok give me a break.

i'm trying to consider that question. in fact, my last post aimed at you was asking you to discuss una's luca/popo associates with me. or like at least give me your stance on them.
your eyes on the city.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1444 (isolation #238) » Sat May 16, 2020 12:34 pm

Post by Tanner »

day 2, let's see how far i get. i'm getting a drink fuck it.

mindmeld on knightmare's reactions to persi/mavs, while prana is still hardpushing persi. man if these two are scum together then they've continuously been trying to distance since day 1.

ooooh george votes for riabi in early day 2. i don't think i'm suspecting george too much anyway but hmm. riabi slot can still be scum.

is this scum!una talking about luca please help me i don't think it is. mavs and una mindmeld on that shit and start a luca wagon. i join them. why did we drop this aaaaaaaaaaaa

ok spicy part incoming. prana says he now thinks persi isn't scum after my post, and calls luca's wagon good. i remember he later said that about my post on popo being scum too. i
think
this is scum fencesitting on a partner but i also might be tunneled at this point idk.

post is a post that exists

prana again agreeing with my theory of persi/mavs same alignment okay okay

riabi fosing prana idk if this means anything but i'm pointing it out in hopes somebody is able to tell me something intelligent about it

fuck me i was the first one to jump the luca wagon in tanner wtf are you doing
however i see my list in and considering rn i'm thinking prana/puppy i don't even know what to think about that

income popo, immediately scumreading knightmare, ugh...
knightmare voting riabi in idk noting this for later
i already talked about popo scumreading prana in the beginning then like ignoring it later on but idk
i'm reading mav's posts around there suspecting knight and i don't even fkin know anymore

incoming prana's huge catchups that idk if i will read other than the "summaries" because it's mostly describing things. yes i can feel the irony of me saying that right now. anyway in i see persivul is back on the scumspect list.

is scum asking for luca lynch
is s/s
like i'm genuinely asking because unless i'm familiar with players i have a hard time telling associates and i'm not familiar with scum!anyone on this roster

from prana "TL;DR - Scum team is likely Persivul, Una and Knightmare. Lynch in that order. You're welcome." something something rule of three am i not hilarious lmao fuck i hate this game

knight and prana keep on throwing shit at each other and i am less and less convinced in my bussing theory

popo ends up as town and i don't feel like reading that post why but this is a note for me/anyone else later ok

okay i am done with Day 2 and i am tired. my current guess is prana/puppy but like i don't feel like betting the game on it you feel. i still think una is townie idk and the associates i think are still gucci. but i feel like i need to discuss these. persi when you come back we need to talk. ok.
your eyes on the city.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1446 (isolation #239) » Sun May 17, 2020 1:51 am

Post by Tanner »

don't plainly agree with me please

you started the day thinking it was una/prana

if we fuck up today we go to 5p lylo and we need info to work there

what has changed your mind george?
your eyes on the city.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1450 (isolation #240) » Sun May 17, 2020 3:51 am

Post by Tanner »

Yeah, you're gonna need to give me more than "i slept on it". I reread half the game yesterday, I've brought up questions in and about Una's associates. IF you wanna talk about scum!Una, I expect some sorta discussion there?
your eyes on the city.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1458 (isolation #241) » Sun May 17, 2020 5:20 am

Post by Tanner »

Persi can we talk about your thoughts on Una?
your eyes on the city.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1462 (isolation #242) » Sun May 17, 2020 5:32 am

Post by Tanner »

Ok. I've already said that I think Una/Luca aren't S/S, but I would really appreciate if someone would actually discuss that with me.

I think Prana is today's lynch. I don't think George is scum, still. I already said why I think popo fakes a Track on a Townie rather than his scumbuddy.

Talking Prana/George scumteam, I don't think I see that team making . As I said at the time, it felt to me like guilty tripping George into voting Persi while also setting him up as a popo buddy. It felt like Prana knew George was Town there.

I don't see George as scum regardless of that either.

I guess my "current solve" is Prana > Puppy > Knight but I wanna have some sorta certainty on Una but everyone keeps ignoring my attempts to talk about that lmao

pedit: Persi you said you've played with Una before?
your eyes on the city.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1475 (isolation #243) » Sun May 17, 2020 6:10 am

Post by Tanner »

In post 1463, Persivul wrote:
In post 1462, Tanner wrote:Ok. I've already said that I think Una/Luca aren't S/S, but I would really appreciate if someone would actually discuss that with me.
Just read their double ISO. I don't see that they can't be scum together. The interactions are weak and don't result in real pushes.
D1, Luca mostly attacked George and Una. D2, there was a wagon on Luca before popo replaced in, in which Una (along with mavs) was the main pusher. You think that is easily s/s? (Not being snarky, this is a genuine question)
In post 1467, CantHateAPuppy wrote:
In post 1462, Tanner wrote:I guess my "current solve" is Prana > Puppy > Knight but I wanna have some sorta certainty on Una but everyone keeps ignoring my attempts to talk about that lmao
Let's talk about una! I have been trying to talk about una all day! (!!!)
My issue with that is that you've not read the game, and I see in your catchup (that i've barely skimmed) some questions that have been answered later.
your eyes on the city.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1476 (isolation #244) » Sun May 17, 2020 6:16 am

Post by Tanner »

In post 1466, CantHateAPuppy wrote:tanner what do you think of this early take now that drew flipped town? i like most of ur takes, but early it seems like you're saying george is town if drew is scum, and now that drew is town u still seem to be thinking george is town. i don't understand ur progression here
All I said that, if Drew were to flip scum, that would be +town for George. I didn't say anything about what happens if Drew flips town, e.g. "if Drew flips town, that's +scum for George".

Also, I don't know if it's confbias at this point or what, but I really think your reason for making Prana town there is just Not Good. The discussion as a whole of "scum would be more or less likely to believe two Millers" is just wifom.
your eyes on the city.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1479 (isolation #245) » Sun May 17, 2020 6:28 am

Post by Tanner »

In post 26, UnaBombaH wrote:Ummmmm, OK.. Weird random votes all around.
I think PranaDevil is scum.
VOTE: LucaBlight
In post 27, PranaDevil wrote:Erm... your theory and your vote don't add up.
In post 332, Luca Blight wrote:TL on Farside. Prana and Una fall below the null line.
If this is a Luca/Prana/Una scumteam then this is a meme.

Maybe I'm not being objective because of the whole "I was scumreading Tanner because I thought he was a PR and wanted him to not get killed." That seems like a Towny thing.
your eyes on the city.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1481 (isolation #246) » Sun May 17, 2020 6:39 am

Post by Tanner »

i genuinely have no clue.
i'm also afraid of going too much into it because i feel prana will then flip town just to spite me lmao
your eyes on the city.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1487 (isolation #247) » Sun May 17, 2020 8:18 am

Post by Tanner »

Persivul wrote:Tanner, what's your case on knight?
i don't know if i have one anymore. rereading the game (and now his iso), i see that we were thinking pretty much the same thing when you claimed early Day2.

i'll concede that i don't think prana/knightmare are likely anymore. i think my problem was that some of his votes were made on wagons that clearly weren't going anywhere? and another issue i have is just how
easy
he bought into popo's claim.
In post 1005, Knightmare491 wrote:I think Tanner and Persivul are opposite alignments, I don't understand how he still thinks Persivul is town. He either knows he's town that's why he's pushing for a popo lynch(bussing) for town cred. He can't be scum with Persivul, wouldn't defend their buddy like this.
this post is also bothering me. it felt like he was setting me up for the next day.

but then i don't understand why he went to vote popo, especially after the VC in . I don't get it. i don't know if scum would bus there. but he was later using that point to clear himself.

i feel like we're so close but i really don't want to go to lylo and i don't know what to do
your eyes on the city.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1490 (isolation #248) » Sun May 17, 2020 8:58 am

Post by Tanner »

Hope for the best, prepare for the worst, no?
your eyes on the city.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1503 (isolation #249) » Mon May 18, 2020 6:10 am

Post by Tanner »

This game gives me anxiety and I'm trying to pretend it doesn't exist but one cannot run forever.

Maybe I'm a sucker for AtE but I lowkey think Puppy is more likely to be scum than Una here...
your eyes on the city.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1506 (isolation #250) » Mon May 18, 2020 6:30 am

Post by Tanner »

If i said i suddenly got a really bad gut feeling about this...
your eyes on the city.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1518 (isolation #251) » Mon May 18, 2020 8:37 am

Post by Tanner »

okay, here's my problem. when i made and , i firmly believed that (1) popo was scum and (2) that there is no chance we will be able to lynch popo. But it happened. And I've been thinking how. Because unless it is literally Una+Puppy, someone bussed somewhere.

I think I've given up on my Prana/Knightmare theory. And now this:
In post 1505, GeorgeBailey wrote:Puppy TRing Prana is kind of odd right now. I don't see scum Town Reading their partner that is definitely going to be lynched today.
I don't think I see it either. Puppy is not exactly trying to save Prana, but he's not bussing either. He's right that we've already "made up our minds". So if it's Puppy/Prana, the hell is he doing? And it's making me uneasy. So who is scum!Prana's partner? Una?

Then I think Una is Town, but I'm somehow getting a feeling that Una is being positioned to be tomorrow's lynch. Maybe I'm buying into Una's AtE. Maybe. But I have a gutfeel that the game is currently being positioned into Prana>Una and I'm not sure I like it?
your eyes on the city.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1538 (isolation #252) » Mon May 18, 2020 9:25 am

Post by Tanner »

Persi, that's what I mean. I think Puppy/Prana is unlikely. I think Knight/Prana is unlikely. Okay cool if Prana flips red we lynch Una and I was wrong somewhere and good job gold star we did it.

But my issue is that I don't think Una is scum, and in my mind that's the only viable partner for Prana. So that's making me doubt myself. And then I see both Knight and Puppy "aligning" a lynch on Una tomorrow and it's making me feel even worse. Do you think Puppy's Prana read could be TMI?

I know I've been wrong before on preflip-associates like this before but I cannot in good conscience say I feel "good" about this lynch anymore. I understand how bad that slot looks. Trust me, I do. But I don't think I can at least not voice these concerns that I have.
your eyes on the city.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1547 (isolation #253) » Mon May 18, 2020 9:33 am

Post by Tanner »

In post 1541, CantHateAPuppy wrote:if u think i'm scum with knight, then why lynch prana today? 1 before lylo is supposed to be about resolving ambiguities. i would rather the rest of the town pick between me/una than go into tomorrow on a 50-50
I don't know what I think. I think Prana's slot is absolutely horrible and that in turn makes me feel even worse about your townread on that slot. I get the feeling that you're not trying to save it, but you're looking for any reason you know won't change our mind so tomorrow you go "ok i was right let's lynch Una".
In post 1542, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 1518, Tanner wrote:Then I think Una is Town, but I'm somehow getting a feeling that Una is being positioned to be tomorrow's lynch. Maybe I'm buying into Una's AtE. Maybe. But I have a gutfeel that the game is currently being positioned into Prana>Una and I'm not sure I like it?
The only thing making me uneasy here, is you apparently feeling uneasy. :lol:
You've been so certain on the surface-level for some time now.
I'll salute you, and only you, in your team if you managed to fake all this.
I've been certain on Persi being Town. That brought me certainty on popo being scum. I'm not doubting that. I'm still certain Persi's Town.
But I feel like we're so close that we're letting our guard down and I don't know what to do about it.
your eyes on the city.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1550 (isolation #254) » Mon May 18, 2020 9:35 am

Post by Tanner »

In post 1544, UnaBombaH wrote:If we miss on Prana today, tomorrows gonna be a shitshow.
this is my fear.
your eyes on the city.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1577 (isolation #255) » Mon May 18, 2020 10:03 am

Post by Tanner »

@Puppy, mavs was suspecting Prana upon a popo red flip way more, please read the game.

I think if Prana were to flip Town today that means at least one scumfuck was trying to get Una lynched tomorrow.
your eyes on the city.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1587 (isolation #256) » Mon May 18, 2020 10:11 am

Post by Tanner »

In post 1583, CantHateAPuppy wrote:
In post 1577, Tanner wrote:@Puppy, mavs was suspecting Prana upon a popo red flip way more, please read the game.

I think if Prana were to flip Town today that means at least one scumfuck was trying to get Una lynched tomorrow.
if prana flips green how does that make Una the obvious lynchbait? didn't you just say you don't have much certainty on that slot?

I don't want why you seem to have your mind made up to lynch prana when you admit that you aren't sure he'll flip scum, and if he doesn't flip scum then you will be completely unsure.
Because if Prana is green then at least one scum is in Puppy/Knight - and you are both saying Una is scum. And I don't get a feeling that's a bus.

Yeah, I'm not sure he'll flip scum. His slot is absolutely horrendeous. But I get the feeling he's running out of viable partners. If he's red Puppy>Una makes at least some sense.
your eyes on the city.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1592 (isolation #257) » Mon May 18, 2020 10:15 am

Post by Tanner »

UnaBombaH wrote:OK Tanner, I've got to go to sleep now, but....

Assume the worst happens and Prana flips green.
Can you see a popopo-George-Puppy scumteam?
No. I see Puppy/Knight. I don't think George is scum. And unless there's some sorta weird distancing going on today, you're town.
your eyes on the city.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1594 (isolation #258) » Mon May 18, 2020 10:16 am

Post by Tanner »

If you're wrong and Prana is red, then Puppy>Una.
your eyes on the city.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1596 (isolation #259) » Mon May 18, 2020 10:16 am

Post by Tanner »

I'm not saying you couldn't be bussing Una. I'm saying at this moment I don't think you are.
your eyes on the city.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1602 (isolation #260) » Mon May 18, 2020 10:23 am

Post by Tanner »

@puppy
No, I think Prana/Una is still viable, as much as my own read on Una disagrees. But I can also understand how bad Prana's slot looks and how it would look if tomorrow comes lylo. Also even if i wanted to I don't think i have enough energy nor certainty to derail the lynch so
your eyes on the city.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1612 (isolation #261) » Mon May 18, 2020 10:37 am

Post by Tanner »

In post 1587, Tanner wrote:Because if Prana is green then at least one scum is in Puppy/Knight - and [they] are both saying Una is scum. And I don't get a feeling that's a bus.
Persi, can you acknowledge this? Do you think this is an additional gambit by Puppy in Una/Puppy world?
your eyes on the city.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1616 (isolation #262) » Mon May 18, 2020 12:44 pm

Post by Tanner »

You could be forced to go down there tomorrow.

How am I supposed to know how accurate they are? If you're talking in general, I guess ~average? Which is why I'm asking you for help.
your eyes on the city.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1621 (isolation #263) » Mon May 18, 2020 1:45 pm

Post by Tanner »

Can y'all put your egos aside for 3 seconds?

I've already given my solve of red!Prana = Puppy>Una, green!Prana = Puppy/Knight. Subject to change in the near future if Persi actually replies to me.
your eyes on the city.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1626 (isolation #264) » Mon May 18, 2020 2:28 pm

Post by Tanner »

In post 1622, Persivul wrote:Tanner, you're making yourself crazy. We don't need to solve the game today. We flip prana today. That's more information, and likely still a mislynch in hand. Scum kill someone tonight. That's more information. It's just a game. Relax.
You have a point, and you're not the first person to tell me this.
In post 1624, Persivul wrote:I just signed up for haunted mansion in the open queue. It's a pretty neat setup.
You actually didn't. It's a secret alts game, you were supposed to PM the mod.
your eyes on the city.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1627 (isolation #265) » Mon May 18, 2020 2:49 pm

Post by Tanner »

Right, sorry. I genuinely appreciate the concern.

I'll be hammering in some 24-36 hours I guess, we're slowly getting to deadline anyway.
your eyes on the city.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1666 (isolation #266) » Mon May 18, 2020 11:26 pm

Post by Tanner »

Persivul wrote:
In post 1626, Tanner wrote:You actually didn't. It's a secret alts game, you were supposed to PM the mod.
Well, back to mini normals!

Not sure what the secret alt thing is about - seems like most people on this site are playing secret alts most of the time anyway...
:shifty:
your eyes on the city.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1694 (isolation #267) » Tue May 19, 2020 6:54 am

Post by Tanner »

A slip of what, exactly?
your eyes on the city.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1699 (isolation #268) » Tue May 19, 2020 7:23 am

Post by Tanner »

In post 1697, Knightmare491 wrote:
In post 1696, Persivul wrote:Seems to me he's referring to the fact that the slot was empty then. Empty slots can't bus.
You shouldn't have, I wanted to see his mind blowing theory trying to frame me.
Since when do you suspect Puppy?
your eyes on the city.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1701 (isolation #269) » Tue May 19, 2020 7:49 am

Post by Tanner »

Right. Do we have anything left to say?
your eyes on the city.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1705 (isolation #270) » Tue May 19, 2020 8:02 am

Post by Tanner »

Oh, I missed my cue, oops. Sorry, I know you're probably getting annoyed (along with the rest of the playerlist...), I was gonna give it an hour or so.
your eyes on the city.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1707 (isolation #271) » Tue May 19, 2020 8:47 am

Post by Tanner »

Holy hell, I'm short-circuting more than I'd like to, completely forgot about my question to Puppy.
your eyes on the city.