Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory
Pronoun: he/him, it/its

Post Post #1901 (isolation #0) » Sat May 30, 2020 4:04 am

Post by Datisi »

hello, tanner is my alt. it was a more-or-less failed experiment, though i had fun playing under anonymity for once.

here's my notes pt for this game if anyone cares: https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=82789

anyway, i can't help but to feel awfully disappointed in this outcome. i can't say puppy didn't play well. killing me there was the correct move as my first post coming into day 5 would've been a puppy vote, no questions asked. (not saying my play up to that point was perfect, far from it. sorry knight.)

but having spent the whole game defending persi, only to have my death be for nothing is kinda sad. i thought una was obvtown. i laid out why i thought una's associates with the flipped scum were ++town. i felt puppy's TMI read of prana and the set up of una were obvious. and yet this. obviously, i could've had more balls on day 4 to try to push this through myself, but i wanted to sleep on it one last time, and by the time i woke up prana was already hammered.

also, this is pretty funny in retrospect.
In post 1084, Persivul wrote:When you're still alive in final lylo...ask yourself
why
anyway, gg. @mod, thank you for the game.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1948 (isolation #1) » Sun May 31, 2020 3:11 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1947, PranaDevil wrote:10 town, 3 scum, all vanilla.
to be fair, this isn't actually Normal :lol:
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1952 (isolation #2) » Sun May 31, 2020 5:24 am

Post by Datisi »

what is your definition of balanced exactly? going just by EV, scum win 10:3 mountainous 79.2% of the time. not even talking about how scum generally perform much better than EV in a mountainous setup.
~M