farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #329 (isolation #0) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:11 am

Post by farside22 »

mod: please replace farside with this account
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #333 (isolation #1) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:36 am

Post by farside22 »

@red: micc helped me sort my old account issue.
Why is george coming across as weird?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #345 (isolation #2) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:20 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 343, Red Panda wrote:
In post 79, Drew-Sta wrote:I fully expect to be dead by day one. I do, however, intend to make sure my remaining time here is as profitable as possible.
This line just bothers me all around.
In post 136, Tanner wrote:If he saw votes building up on him, it's possible he thought of the claim as a way to escape the votes or if a scummate told him to (provided scum has an Encryptor).
Maybe I'm biased but this right here makes it seem that you are one who has an idea of some sort of setup here.

Right now I think we can learn a lot from a Drew lynch which I am all for.

Otherwise I'm looking at Tanner. Maybe I'm a bit crazy but I see Pers as more town. But I've known to be wrong before.
Why does drews post bother you?
How do you get to that conclusion based on tanners comment.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #351 (isolation #3) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:44 pm

Post by farside22 »

Game has started 4 days ago. Waiting on Luca to finish comments and since very few seem to have much else to say I'm fine with the lynch of Drew after luca's catch up.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #353 (isolation #4) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:15 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 352, GeorgeBailey wrote:Glad we're on the same page then.

Although, if this flips green, would that change your read on Mav?
Idk. It's hard to imagine scum CC'ing and doing 1 for 1 trade. I wanted more from mav then just focusing on the miller claim.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #355 (isolation #5) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:52 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 354, mavsfan41 wrote:
In post 352, GeorgeBailey wrote:Glad we're on the same page then.

Although, if this flips green, would that change your read on Mav?
I can’t believe I’m saying this... but might there be two millers? (Full disclosure, I’ve tunneled on George Bailey pretty bad) but his laughable defense with this above quote suggests George knows Drew will flip town and is clearing himself of that fiasco.

I could also see a scenario where George is scum buddies with Drew and trying to push someone else. Even suggesting that Drew survive today only to be taken out by a hypothetical vig is scum enough for him to deflect pursuing Drew.

Idk what the deal with George is but either way I just don’t like it.
I also don’t get why George would say the quote above when it’s all but assumed the case would be if Drew flips scum, I would be the lynch day 2 (I get it but that would also assume me being scum would fake a miller CC which in no scenario would be ideal for any scum player). Lynching me day 2 regardless of what Drew flips has been discussed to some extent and I don’t get it. I flip miller. Cool, everyone knew that and scum gets a free pass.

In conclusion, I’d actually be okay with a George Bailey lynch instead of a Drew lynch but I think they’re prob both scum. Anyone else have any solid read on George?

@George: same question you posed but now directed at you. What would you do if Drew flips green? You voting me? You imply that by Drew flipping green that I’m lying about my miller claim and would vote me right? Is this the case?
He wasn't the only player to say that.
Persiual said it. Unabomb said it.

That is a nice deep tunnel you have going.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #359 (isolation #6) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:10 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 358, mavsfan41 wrote:
In post 357, Drew-Sta wrote:Also, @mav - why now are you considering the possibility of two millers, right at the tail end of the day? What has changed your mind?
Your contribution and how you’ve stayed the course. Also cause I’m reading George pretty hard as scum and he seems as though he might know you’ll flip miller and is trying to gain points when you do.

Don’t get me wrong, I think his posts also fit if you two are scum buddies.

@farside: yep. I know both of them have mentioned that. I responded to una’s post. Tanner I’m getting townie vibes from and believe his posts are in better faith.
I'm not exactly town reading George. I am just saying that if multiple people all say they would lynch you if Drew flips town it's not a scum tell.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #382 (isolation #7) » Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:11 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 363, Drew-Sta wrote:@farside22 - didn't realise I'd played a game with you over 6 years ago.

Mini1591. Reading through that steaming pile of shit that was D1 brings back some memories.
:lol: :lol:
I'm afraid to look back and see that game, but I thought I remember playing with you.
In post 370, Red Panda wrote:
In post 345, farside22 wrote: Why does drews post bother you?
How do you get to that conclusion based on tanners comment.
Drew just seems to have accepted their fate. Its just almost sad that they are giving up as a caught scum though there is no real issue with it. Knowing this couldn't mav just be a backup as well for Mafia I believe I has saw it in the Normal list.
Sorry I'm not one for normals a lot of the time and its just something I look at.

Reading back Ill take the comment about tanner comes across as scum hunting with the exception of the push onto Drew but then again Drew is looking like a fish out of water at the moment. Well rather has been for a while in this game.
*Looks to see whom you replaced, feels very happy with scum read*

Mod: Please update player list and could we please have a vote count

@Wake: Do you know when the mod will let people know you are the IC? I thought that happened from the start or day 2. Can't remember because it's been awhile.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #398 (isolation #8) » Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:34 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 392, Persivul wrote:
In post 377, Drew-Sta wrote:I make the statement because I believe you and Pers are playing the person and tunnelled completely on me.
I don't think tunneling is an appropriate term here. I have other scum reads. You're the vote today due to mechanics. When a lynch is pretty obvious, it's difficult to apply pressure to others. That, along with the wifom factor, is why I'm not pressing anyone else today.
Who are your other scum reads?
In post 394, Persivul wrote:
In post 382, farside22 wrote:@Wake: Do you know when the mod will let people know you are the IC?
It's in big bold letters in post 2.
Wow the font the mod picked is terrible!!!!!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #426 (isolation #9) » Tue Apr 21, 2020 6:09 am

Post by farside22 »

Okay. I dont see much else needed.
Scum reads: red panda, luca, knight/persivul.

Im more confident of my rd scum read. I may expect better from persivul so my scum read maybe bias.

Vote: drew

I don't see people ending the wifom for drew.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #437 (isolation #10) » Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:52 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 431, Drew-Sta wrote:Thanks for the game guys. I'll be watching closely. Go team. I hope you're not scum farside - I'll lose hope in humanity if you are.

Someone clinch it and put me out of my misery.

I'll get the beer and Doritos ready :)
*torch held for humanity*
In post 433, GeorgeBailey wrote:And I was asking Farside about her earlier "what would happen if Drew flipped Green" because I wanted to know her commitment to the impossibility of a double Miller.
In post 354, mavsfan41 wrote:I can’t believe I’m saying this... but might there be two millers?
For this exact reason. Oh, so now it's a possibility? I have a bad feeling this will flip green after this backpedaling. But only one way to find out.
I felt that for a moment but i swear if people start that and drew does flip town. There better be something more then disbelief of 2 miller wifom.
More push, better reasons are definitely required
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #453 (isolation #11) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:28 am

Post by farside22 »

Drew: Just a recap on scum reads would be great please.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #461 (isolation #12) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:43 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 457, Tanner wrote:I've played with Luca before, for what it's worth.

I still have a bit of hope you're trolling, but that hope is dwindling fast.
Has scum trolled like that in a game?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #463 (isolation #13) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:50 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 462, Tanner wrote:I know some scum like to keep claiming Town even after the hammer falls. And it's more for my own sanity of "there can't be two Millers... right?"
1 for 1 isn't something I see right from the start of a game. I'm not going to throw it out the door and say keep manvs, but I think players need to talk more about scum reads and those saying they would just lynch manv after need to explain more the wifom the set up.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1922 (isolation #14) » Sat May 30, 2020 5:37 am

Post by farside22 »

Surprised town lost with 11:2 set up. Gj puppy.
I don't mind dying n1 or n2. Staying alive longer sometimes sucks too and I never liked lylo situation.
I would have lynched whoever replaced saladmanday 2. I had luca and raibi on my scum radar when i was reading along. Never would have lynched para, persi, una, tanner or mansv. Those where in my town pile day 1.
Thanks for the game everyone.