Red Panda
Red Panda
Goon
Red Panda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (isolation #0) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:01 am

Post by Red Panda »

Hi! How is everyone doing? I'll be reading the thread is a little bit. Is there anything I should be aware of from my slot I just replaced?

:D
Red Panda
Red Panda
Goon
Red Panda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (isolation #1) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:09 am

Post by Red Panda »

So really this slot did nothing and just made two fluff posts. Got it. I'll recap this for myself in a bit.
Red Panda
Red Panda
Goon
Red Panda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #330 (isolation #2) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:26 am

Post by Red Panda »

In post 327, farside wrote:Hi Red Panda. I swear I thought I recognized your name but I saw your join date. Are you an alt of someone? I don't care who, just curious.
Yes. Also congrats on getting your old acct back or finding out the password.

So I'm currently on page 6 of a read thru. We have 2 miller claims. And an IC but the Millers didn't know of each other. Maybe that's how it passed a normal but even then it doesn't make much sense to me unless they don't know of each other is how it became far. The joys of normal's.
Right now I have Tanner as a top Scum read and without looking for a VC that is where my vote would be at the moment.

Drew comes at me a bit weird for how the claim came about. Almost as if they wanted to put themselves up for the block.

So far I don't like George at all either in this game.

Una brought up a good point about the IC But even on that note I'm not sure I felt it this in. I got a town feel from it. Note this is 4-6 pages in and later today Ill have some thoughtful reads and where I stand with a lot of people.
Red Panda
Red Panda
Goon
Red Panda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (isolation #3) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:45 am

Post by Red Panda »

Note I'm answering this 4-6 pages in. But the push to L-2 just seemed to rub me the wrong way. And I don't see people wanting to jump on the wagon like that even claiming it was L-2.

Luca I agree with that one on the claim from Mav seems better.

[quote]Why would you assume Millers would know of each other?[/qupte]
Maybe I'm just a bit crazy I'm used to games where Masons are aware of each other but then again this is a normal as well. Then again I could be completely off base in thinking they would know each other in the interest of fairness.
Red Panda
Red Panda
Goon
Red Panda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #335 (isolation #4) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:46 am

Post by Red Panda »

@Mod: Can you fix my quote tag
Thanks
Red Panda
Red Panda
Goon
Red Panda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #340 (isolation #5) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:53 am

Post by Red Panda »

In post 338, Persivul wrote:Town person who investigates as scum to a cop.
Throw what I said out then. I really just reversed the roles in my head.

Yeah nevermind then. A lynch of those two wouldn't help town at all though and just does no favors.

Either way I'll have more thoughts later.

And on that note don't they also flip scum when lynched or am I off base with this one as well?

So Thanks for clearing up my brain process.
Red Panda
Red Panda
Goon
Red Panda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (isolation #6) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:45 am

Post by Red Panda »

In post 79, Drew-Sta wrote:I fully expect to be dead by day one. I do, however, intend to make sure my remaining time here is as profitable as possible.
This line just bothers me all around.
In post 136, Tanner wrote:If he saw votes building up on him, it's possible he thought of the claim as a way to escape the votes or if a scummate told him to (provided scum has an Encryptor).
Maybe I'm biased but this right here makes it seem that you are one who has an idea of some sort of setup here.

Right now I think we can learn a lot from a Drew lynch which I am all for.

Otherwise I'm looking at Tanner. Maybe I'm a bit crazy but I see Pers as more town. But I've known to be wrong before.
Red Panda
Red Panda
Goon
Red Panda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (isolation #7) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:11 pm

Post by Red Panda »

In post 345, farside22 wrote: Why does drews post bother you?
How do you get to that conclusion based on tanners comment.
Drew just seems to have accepted their fate. Its just almost sad that they are giving up as a caught scum though there is no real issue with it. Knowing this couldn't mav just be a backup as well for Mafia I believe I has saw it in the Normal list.
Sorry I'm not one for normals a lot of the time and its just something I look at.

Reading back Ill take the comment about tanner comes across as scum hunting with the exception of the push onto Drew but then again Drew is looking like a fish out of water at the moment. Well rather has been for a while in this game.
Red Panda
Red Panda
Goon
Red Panda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (isolation #8) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:08 pm

Post by Red Panda »

You could not flail like a fish and actually try to have solved the game or at least looked at it from a different point of view. The WIFOM hasn't really sat well.
Red Panda
Red Panda
Goon
Red Panda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #451 (isolation #9) » Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:52 pm

Post by Red Panda »

In post 427, Knightmare491 wrote:
In post 408, Persivul wrote:Said it before and I'll say it again...
What will you do when I flip town?
is a scum claim. It's one of the oldest tricks in the book. I used it in my very first scum game here. It didn't work then, and it's still scummy af now. Tomorrow is when we deal with what we'll do tomorrow. Like the vig discussion, it's just a distraction from what's going on now.
+1
Ill agree with this it's even used as a gambit in newbie games among others.

Also I thought IC's were normally announced at the start unless its some weird role where they can have mod confirmed status later or something but doesn't make sense for this game.

Drew you with your reads there was nothing substantial to gain from it. You see farside as a town read with not much on the rest of the player base.
Red Panda
Red Panda
Goon
Red Panda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #475 (isolation #10) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:49 am

Post by Red Panda »

Wake is alive. Farside was killed for her town reads I'm guessing.
Red Panda
Red Panda
Goon
Red Panda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #481 (isolation #11) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:16 am

Post by Red Panda »

In post 476, Tanner wrote:Her
town
reads?
Yes. Why would she be killed for her scum reads. Are we doing this again with the votes?
Also her death makes sense from a gameplay pov.

So I have to ask the question. Do we think there are two millers
VOTE: mav
Tanner wrote:VOTE: Red Panda
Great case.
Red Panda
Red Panda
Goon
Red Panda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #484 (isolation #12) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:24 am

Post by Red Panda »

In post 482, Tanner wrote:What is a "gameplay pov"?
Looking at it from my point of view. Think about it.
Red Panda
Red Panda
Goon
Red Panda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #535 (isolation #13) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:46 pm

Post by Red Panda »

I disagree due to mafia could avoid killing the IC due to them thinking there is a doc and protecting Wake but in all reality protecting you.
Red Panda
Red Panda
Goon
Red Panda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #546 (isolation #14) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:42 am

Post by Red Panda »

In post 544, PranaDevil wrote:Question to everyone... do we know if the scum have day talk?
Its not said but I would say they do. At least for now they do.

Wake - Reading back and looking thru day 1 I am nothing short of disappointed in you. You should have been pushing everyone in every direction as you are a mod confirmed townie. I mean I get holding your vote but even now why hold onto a vote and just sit there and look pretty.

As I stated the farside kill made sense just due to how she's played the game. Second I don't think we have a vig in the game but there's more to that. Then we have to take the rolecop claim into consideration and wonder if we're being lead astray due to it could be a mafia rolecop in the end and we do have a cop but they are sitting on their investigation. Not sure why though but a 2nd miller still does confuse me to some degree.

Right now I'm with Parana on option 1 of what he proposed.

I don't know maybe I'm going with my guy here. But I still feel this is scum
VOTE: UnabombaH

Something about them and their iso in day1 just didn't rub me the right way I can have more later.
Red Panda
Red Panda
Goon
Red Panda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #550 (isolation #15) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:53 am

Post by Red Panda »

That fact that you have to look at how the reads from the dead are to gain some traction on this game. Shows how dumb and possibly nearsided you can be. Why wouldn't she be killed for her town reads and only her scum reads? Or the fact that she's a good player.
Red Panda
Red Panda
Goon
Red Panda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #552 (isolation #16) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:08 am

Post by Red Panda »

You are telling me she was just killed because of her scum reads? That's what I need to know is we can have an actual conversation this game.

Do you really think 2-3 of the scum team are just lurking it thru and knowing they are going to be outted?
In post 549, Tanner wrote:Persi and mavs are of the same alignment, they're de facto cleared Town
In post 547, mavsfan41 wrote:I don’t know if I’m tunneling too much onto Prana Devil but this is awkward. There’s no really reason to bring this up with the context of what he’s said in the rest of the post other than to slip this in there to play innocent “if I ask about day talk, it suggests I’m not scum or I’d know the answer.”
This doesn't equal that. You can not tell me in a good conscience that both are of the same side at this junction.
Hell even this post just doesn't say they are of the same alignment and not opposite ones.

It's not even the focus on me. It's you want to look at two people and ignore Prana and Mav...They could be on opposite sides.
Red Panda
Red Panda
Goon
Red Panda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #554 (isolation #17) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:22 am

Post by Red Panda »

Simple question. Could she have been killed because her reads for town were right?

I know what you wrote. Im trying to think why she was killed honestly.
Red Panda
Red Panda
Goon
Red Panda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #556 (isolation #18) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:25 am

Post by Red Panda »

Do you think two scum are that bad where they have to lurk to get thru the game?
Red Panda
Red Panda
Goon
Red Panda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #557 (isolation #19) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:26 am

Post by Red Panda »

Knowing fully well they are going to get PoE'd for not having much content.
Red Panda
Red Panda
Goon
Red Panda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #559 (isolation #20) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:43 am

Post by Red Panda »

Then who is the third?

Cause right now this tunnel is getting you no where. It's a good read but wrong place.
Red Panda
Red Panda
Goon
Red Panda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #561 (isolation #21) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:56 am

Post by Red Panda »

So using this Persi and Mavs are both town then and scum is me/luca/and one of Knightmare/Riabi/Prana
Asking so I understand.

And were giving Prana a pass as well as Mavs. Do you believe the Rolecop to be town sided then?
Red Panda
Red Panda
Goon
Red Panda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #563 (isolation #22) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:07 am

Post by Red Panda »

So put your vote where your mouth is.
Red Panda
Red Panda
Goon
Red Panda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #566 (isolation #23) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:23 am

Post by Red Panda »

In post 565, PranaDevil wrote:
In post 561, Red Panda wrote:And were giving Prana a pass as well as Mavs. Do you believe the Rolecop to be town sided then?
Tanner has brought this up before... but I am not the claimed rolecop, that would be Persivul.

Tanner never mentioned me, I'm not sure how you are confusing it.
It's late and what not so therefore I am a bit confused. Its been that kind of a morning none the less and I am sorry for mistaking the both of you but I believe isn't he giving you a pass non the less due to your perspective of what you asked on the last page?
Red Panda
Red Panda
Goon
Red Panda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #583 (isolation #24) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:04 pm

Post by Red Panda »

You make it seem like me putting a vote down is scummy. So thanks for that. And you think I'm that simple to push a lynch. The fact that I put a vote out there and you want to twist it for going off of a feeling reading back on day 1 I can build the case of you would love to see it and entertain it. But wouldn't you be an easier mislynch if I'm heading for this? Due to fact you are a second miller in this game?

Also where's Wake our Conftown? You know maybe this is why the scum team didn't take the shot at them thinking about this. They are barely here at the moment.

Simple question if I vote everyone in this game is that now scummy?

You even claim it yourself Mavs. "the opportunity vote is to vote me" so why wouldn't I take the easy target if I'm scum? And just push for your hanging?
Red Panda
Red Panda
Goon
Red Panda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #596 (isolation #25) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:49 am

Post by Red Panda »

In post 591, mavsfan41 wrote:So why did you vote UnaBombaH? The “gut feeling” might be you bread crumbing you’re a cop with a guilty on UnaBombaH but I know that’s NOT the case or you just would’ve got to him and not voted me first.
Ill get back to you on this I'm currently going to be away for a day well the rest of today and will have this for you later.
Red Panda
Red Panda
Goon
Red Panda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #597 (isolation #26) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:54 am

Post by Red Panda »

Otherwise I'm going to make a mess of the thread and go from there. later.

Thing is what makes you think we have a cop though given the setup with 2 millers. Rolecop makes sense in the big picture.
In post 591, mavsfan41 wrote:@Red Panda: Prana Devil mentioned this too in 544, but I’m not entirely sure I would've been lynched today had Persivul not claimed role cop and confirmed my miller role. Entering the day, two people had voted and neither on me (Knightmare vote George and Tanner voted you). Drew flipping miller would actually give more credit to my miller CC.
Why would scum!mavs CC an actual miller knowing he’ll flip miller?
Voting me is the opportunistic vote sure, but idk if it’s the greatest vote.
You can’t push for my lynch for the fact that Persivul cleared me.
No one would vote with you regardless of how hard you tried. So you must find another mislynch target which brings me to:

So why did you vote UnaBombaH? The “gut feeling” might be you bread crumbing you’re a cop with a guilty on UnaBombaH but I know that’s NOT the case or you just would’ve got to him and not voted me first.
But before I go. I don't see any reason on how you are cleared if anything though. If anything I'm more confused about it now then anything else. Even with the rolecop claim I don't see how you couldn't have faked the claim as well. I don't get how drew flipping miller would give you more credit. If anything it raised more doubt about you as two millers in the same game just seems a bit weird and obtuse but then again this is a normal.

The answer to the bold: Because you know its a safe claim if you are a goon you have nothing to fear if anything at all. How is it opportunistic? Its not at all its merely putting my vote where my SR is at the moment cause if Tanner is at the moment they are just leading the town around and no one seems to be interested in someone like that though there is still more time for the game to play out.

Once again you aren't cleared. I don't know you claimed this at all. The only clear is the IC who's done nothing at all.
Red Panda
Red Panda
Goon
Red Panda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #627 (isolation #27) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:09 pm

Post by Red Panda »

In post 596, Red Panda wrote:
In post 591, mavsfan41 wrote:So why did you vote UnaBombaH? The “gut feeling” might be you bread crumbing you’re a cop with a guilty on UnaBombaH but I know that’s NOT the case or you just would’ve got to him and not voted me first.
Ill get back to you on this I'm currently going to be away for a day well the rest of today and will have this for you later.
I love getting votes for no reason when I said I was coming back to this....the next day...
Red Panda
Red Panda
Goon
Red Panda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #629 (isolation #28) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:19 pm

Post by Red Panda »

Of course low activity can be accounted for a scum read but that depends by person it's not valid across the board. Is that what you are using to justify my reads aside parroting farside?
Red Panda
Red Panda
Goon
Red Panda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #635 (isolation #29) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:38 pm

Post by Red Panda »

I don't know anything about the person I replaced. But that's not the point here. Right now leaning scummy the tunnel as well as the "farside reads says scum so that is where I'm going"
Red Panda
Red Panda
Goon
Red Panda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #636 (isolation #30) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:40 pm

Post by Red Panda »

I sware I hate myself. I just read Wake's iso and I want to just smack them.
Red Panda
Red Panda
Goon
Red Panda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #645 (isolation #31) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:11 am

Post by Red Panda »

Can I just get more votes on me at this point. Cause it sounds like I could say anything in this game and I'm still going to get lynched at this rate...Not that I have any issues with that.
I'd just let you all know you are no closer to lynching scum then you were day one.
Red Panda
Red Panda
Goon
Red Panda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #671 (isolation #32) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:54 am

Post by Red Panda »

In post 670, mavsfan41 wrote:I think scum sees you as low hanging fruit and with the amount of speculation that you might be scum, scum can vote here or throw suspicion at your slot at no real risk I feel cause you’re a popular target for suspicion. Eventually I’ll go through the game and see who haven’t thrown suspicion on you and see if I think those players are sorta scummy and they’re your partners if you are scum, but right now I just can’t see you being scum with almost the entire player roster suspecting you.
Im in the middle of writing a post up and I'm reading this.

But you think they are low hanging fruit?

Can't the same be said about me and the luca slot as well since they are the ones currently being scum read though?
Red Panda
Red Panda
Goon
Red Panda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #674 (isolation #33) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:15 am

Post by Red Panda »

First off: The more I think about this the rolecop would make sense to be town aligned and I am enticed to believe the claim none the less. Just on the principal of how it seems the roles are in this game. A bit all over the place.

I keep thinking back to asking if scum have daytalk as a way to throw suspicion off of them in an effort to gain town cred which Im not genuinely a fan of. The more I think about this as well I'm inclined to believe in Mav's claim of miller with role cop. I'll take that chance and believe the rolecop claim as well to be town aligned. Which in turn gives us two semi-conf town. I refuse to adknowledge Wake because a bump on a log does so much more then the worthless IC we have.

Reading #577 From Riabi I acually like but for other reasons if anything. I just don't get why you wouldn't put a vote down. I guess it bothers me a bit since that is the greatest weapon and is good to look at later of all things.

I feel this is going to be more of a recap then anything but I need to get the thoughts out more then anything else due to the fact I know I am suspect number one.

My biggest reason for voting Una is #61 where they say "but what if we all agree that Wake doesn't vote for anyone today?" This bothers me looking back on it due to Wake did absoutely nothing and we gave them a free pass for Day 1 and its apparently scum can keep this bump on a log more then anything else.

The fact that you are calling them "an easy mislynch" I believe it Mav's who said this in 580. I disagree they are easy for any real reason let alone anything else. Theres where my gut came from since you asked and I never got back to it.

I've been a bit under the weather as of late as well so its why I've not really been around as well.

Just reading their iso and I see the vote on Tanner but it looks like nothing went there and everyones giving Tanner a pass and rather its just. "Oh People are lurking they must be scum" Or even better yet "I know X's meta and this is their scum meta" Can't meta just be played into for other reasons and sometimes there is a time in the game where someone's not interested in the game or something?
You’re getting vibes cause of what I see as exclusively voting opportunistically. UnaBombaH has sorta stuck to the same several people. And you have actually voted UnaBombaH which does read more like you targeting low hanging fruit as scum which I think would be why you would target him.
Weren't we also heading up toward a deadline as well? I'm quite content for my hanging and Ill gladly claim now if that's what your expecting me to do. And Of course due to I don't play normals and wouldn't have expected a miller claim of anything to throw people off the game.
Red Panda
Red Panda
Goon
Red Panda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #675 (isolation #34) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:24 am

Post by Red Panda »

As the rolecop I can see why they want the day to end early and I see your point. Notice I don't see a lot of people wanting to hang Una if they have I must have missed their votes looking thru this game but I've also been distanced a bit just from paying attention a bit and Ill be honest about that one at least.

You have me for a few bad posts sure which I can admit to just sitting back and watching this game work of all things...Sure one could also see this as flailing but notice when town has their sights set on someone the rest of it can just take a backseat to it?

I notice Tanner has a lot of posts and is there much of anything in it? Even when we went post for post for an entire page what did we get from it?

I mean even the prople who suspected Knightmare have seen in a while. And I just noticed Eve replaced Wake.

Side note these VC's are a hot mess but thats another thing for another time.

Right now I can't see knightmare as scum at this moment just due ot the last 10 posts by them. I don't like them not wanting to be on my wagon though they considered me null none the less.

The more I look at this game the more everything is just getting more jumbled up in my head along with this migraine not helping. Call this an opportunistic vote call it what you want.

As much as I like Tanner I still think they are scum. But what do I know And this is just reading their past 10 posts.
Yes I'm selectively choosing people as I go.

VOTE: Tanner

Im not sold on pop as there is just a few questions I have.
Red Panda
Red Panda
Goon
Red Panda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #677 (isolation #35) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:05 am

Post by Red Panda »

Persivul
Mavs
Riabi
popop
Knightmare
George
Prana
Una
Tanner
Red Panda
Red Panda
Goon
Red Panda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #702 (isolation #36) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:55 am

Post by Red Panda »

I was like who is this person myself.
Red Panda
Red Panda
Goon
Red Panda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #717 (isolation #37) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:00 am

Post by Red Panda »

In post 712, mavsfan41 wrote:@Una: Panda’s list in 677 I think is in order of town to scum. Tanner is below you on that list. And the bottom I’m guessing are the people she’s suspecting the most hence you and Tanner both at the bottom. Or at least that’s how I read it. Panda: feel free to correct me on that.
You are 100% correct Good Sir.

Sorry I've just been out of it today.
Red Panda
Red Panda
Goon
Red Panda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #761 (isolation #38) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 3:54 pm

Post by Red Panda »

Eh doesn't matter. I've been busy with some RL stuff thats stressed me out and kept me out of games.
I'm dead either way but I'm an asectic encryptor.
This is why I said mafia have day talk lol. Also I'm a glorified VT so take that what you will.
Red Panda
Red Panda
Goon
Red Panda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #763 (isolation #39) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:52 pm

Post by Red Panda »

Lololol
Red Panda
Red Panda
Goon
Red Panda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #766 (isolation #40) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:18 pm

Post by Red Panda »

Yeah why would I lie about something so out there?
Red Panda
Red Panda
Goon
Red Panda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1939 (isolation #41) » Sun May 31, 2020 12:12 am

Post by Red Panda »

In post 1938, Knightmare491 wrote:RP didn't get lynched because of their claim
I'm just done with normals they can get too mindfucked