Kanna
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #115 (isolation #0) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 11:57 am

Post by Kanna »

\o/
VOTE: non lmh!

i’ll be around in a few hours
"My heart is shaped like a harp with strings that go wiggle wiggle when someone is acting like an earnest bucketheaded townie incapable of wrong" ~ Isis
Kanna
Kanna
Innocent Child
Kanna
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #334 (isolation #1) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:47 am

Post by Kanna »

i unintentionally lied about being here yesterday, but it was my birthday so i give myself a pass ¥_¥
In post 129, Nero Cain wrote:not really no. The thing with IV is his "questioning of Gul just felt busy working like a "LOOK AT ME IM DOING THINGS!" but I'm glad he finally got around to town reading Gul.
am mindmelding with this post right now. gullo feels pretty pure. inno’s concern feels slightly overtransparent/putting on a show to me

not sure what you think his masterplan to get towncred could be either, IV. if he’s mafia, he’d just be mafia ascetic, yes? also, how much do you think his being an experienced player’s alt, if that was the case, would have a bearing on his alignment?

i have early townfeels on norwee and would like to believe im right because i’m a norwee whisperer

i’ll catch up for real today hopefully. i’d be especially happy if non turns up as well~ after all, i joined because i was excited they came back
"My heart is shaped like a harp with strings that go wiggle wiggle when someone is acting like an earnest bucketheaded townie incapable of wrong" ~ Isis