Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #889 (isolation #200) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok then, explain what you were pushing me for
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #891 (isolation #201) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm town and gut said the others were town

Nero Cain
Glitch
NorwegianboyEE
Gamma Emerald
NoPowerOverMe
Kanna

I was actually thinking that Guillotina might be town but now I'm not so sure.

TheDuke
TheGoldenParadox
Umlaut
May
Non lmh

were all meh to me. The only change is that I like TGP more and umlaut less.

that left me with

JacksonVirgo
muh316
Tayl0r Swift
Albert B. Rampage
innocentvillager

but now it might be more like

muh316
Tayl0r Swift
Albert B. Rampage
innocentvillager
Guillotina
umlaut

and JacksonVirgo to a lesser extent

In a 17 player game with 4 scum even if my POE was only 30% right I think its going to be scary as shit for scum.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #892 (isolation #202) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 562, Tayl0r Swift wrote:and then its just a list of 7 people you wanna kill.
i dont see you sorting in that list much.
like here you are pushing me for only having a 7 player POE.

I'm sure you'll use the bold to argue that you were REALLY pushing me for not sorting but I think that's a crock of shit. Especially given that there were a plethora of players that hadn't done any/much posting and how are those sortable? Your solution was to add them to the POE but all that does is add more miselimination bait-wich FMPOV is a super sketcky stance. Here's an idea? How bout not adding players to a POE unless we have a good reason to suspect they are scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #894 (isolation #203) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

unless there's a good reason to suspect someone I see 0 reason to add them to a POE. So go ahead explain these super awesome reasons why

Glitch
Pretentious

Nero Cain

TheDuke
muh316

TheGoldenParadox
Guillotina

Umlaut
NoPowerOverMe
May
Non lmh
DrippingGoofball

should be in the POE?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #895 (isolation #204) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

it feels like the difference here is that I'm doing the town thing and pushing my scumreads and you wanted to add a bunch of extra players to a POE list wich, imo, does fuck all but add a bunch of miselimination bait and that does NOT seem very townie to me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #897 (isolation #205) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like let's talk reads here

Glitch
TheDuke
TheGoldenParadox
NoPowerOverMe
May
Non lmh
DrippingGoofball

why do you suspect these slots?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #900 (isolation #206) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you'll only be done when you are good and dead.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #984 (isolation #207) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

that muh guy sure is hard to eliminate

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #987 (isolation #208) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

eh sorta but eliminating scum, if the scum team is relatively active, is gonna be hard as fuck.

in MBOS it seemed like Gamma wasn't a hard lynch.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #989 (isolation #209) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i kinda just want to flip someone

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #990 (isolation #210) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

gul, were you town reading muh?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #994 (isolation #211) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

IV like really irks me.
In post 982, innocentvillager wrote:he shares somewhat similar reads to me (like the PoE pool I quoted)
he's talking about ABR here btw.
In post 974, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 666, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Glitch NPOM Umlot Kanna-slot and Golden

Pretty sure we have better than 50% odds of hitting scum in this group

I'll iso guillotine
i actually really liked this PoE tbh, even though i doubt it actually contains 3 scum
you like a POE that has, at most, 2 scum?

Wich 2 players in it do you think are scum?

In post 981, innocentvillager wrote:I certainly don’t scumread it, Theres zero compelling reason to scumread it i think
does that fence hurt?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #995 (isolation #212) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

im town reading Norway but I will say that he'd make some sense as a Taylor buddy so when/if she flips scum im going to strongly consider a norway flip, But taylor accusing me of bussing muh just looks like buddy play. So maybe im at

taylor
muh
maybe norway
IV

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #998 (isolation #213) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 996, Guillotina wrote:I liked IV but I don't like it that he mindmelds with ABR.
i feel like this means that if IV is scum then ABR is town. IV hasn't scumhunted @ all this game and all he's does is co-opt ABRs read list.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1002 (isolation #214) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

dgb. How do you read me? muh?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1005 (isolation #215) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

i thought you read the first 15 pages....

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1007 (isolation #216) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1004, innocentvillager wrote:don't like my playstyle or like, you just think im scuma nd you're pinged?
i think you are scum but my explanation was in the rest of the post, is there any reason you skipped it?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1010 (isolation #217) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 960, Guillotina wrote:This is completely fair! Shading someone for the amount of time spent PLAYING A GAME as opposed to do RL stuff is not only scummy but angleshooting Nero!
eh.....

I don't feel like this is a very accurate description of events. Muh hasn't been hunting and I find that suspicious and scummy. If we make the cutoff ...I think 16 pages is enough to start developing reads. Don't you? I don't think he said anything about being to busy to play so you're kinda giving him an out for doing nothing for no reason. Where you confusing him with Glitch who is the one that said he got a new job and was busy?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1011 (isolation #218) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

y r glitch and umalt scum, IV?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1013 (isolation #219) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but u voted umlat b4 you engaged him. What was the reason for the vote?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1014 (isolation #220) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1003, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 997, Gamma Emerald wrote:Despite having read everything, I feel lost. Can someone just TL;DR the events of the last 10 pages?
TL;DR me the exciting adventures of pages 1-15 and I'll consider it.
In post 495, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 455, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 367, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Let's suss out the weakest link first.

VOTE: Kanna
First of all, can you explain this vote.
Have you read the game prior to placing it?
No I read it after replacing in.
:?

if you already read the first 15 pages why do you want a TL:DR?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1018 (isolation #221) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

he was scumreading your only other scumread, it seemed like you may have liked him. So did you think he was like bussing Glitch?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1021 (isolation #222) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

oh shit. Maybe Kanna was scum afterall. I feel like DGB is real good @ reading me and its kinda gross that she's not correctly town-reading me yet. My only caveat is that we haven't played in eons so...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1023 (isolation #223) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Do you have an original reads, IV?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1024 (isolation #224) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What's your native tounge?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1029 (isolation #225) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you defend taylor ALOT

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1030 (isolation #226) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

its not rando @ all. Kinda feels like how Math called my vote on her scum buddy random.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1033 (isolation #227) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1026, innocentvillager wrote:?? these are some of my original reads lol
Are you sure? b/c you didn't seem to mention ulmaut and Glitch @ all until voted ulmaut. So FMPOV you are just sheeping ABR's reads and you have none of your own. Even if you say that ulmaut/Glitch ARE your original reads....you have 2 reads in a 17 player game?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1036 (isolation #228) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1032, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1029, Nero Cain wrote:you defend taylor ALOT
Where?
I rather not do busy work and I don't see the point in it. I mean if I really
HAVE
to then I can b/c they are there

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1039 (isolation #229) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1031, NorwegianboyEE wrote:"If player X flips scum then most likely somewhat town read player is in reality scum"
who am I saying this about?
In post 1031, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Saying you townread someone but then claiming they should be immediately flipped if another player flips scum kinda shows you don't really townread them.
*shrugz*

town can certainly be wrong but I think it's reasonable play to at least consider eliminating the person that defended flipped scum, do you not agree with this?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1040 (isolation #230) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1037, innocentvillager wrote:i dont feel the need to give all of them?
y not?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1045 (isolation #231) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1041, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1039, Nero Cain wrote:town can certainly be wrong but I think it's reasonable play to at least consider eliminating the person that defended flipped scum, do you not agree with this?
Hmm not really, because there are many moments where town white knights scum and it's important to distinguish rather than just blindly assuming that anyone who'd defend scum= scum partner.
In post 995, Nero Cain wrote:
maybe
norway
In post 995, Nero Cain wrote:im going to strongly
conside
r a norway flip
does this sound like I was going to instant flip you?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1048 (isolation #232) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1038, Guillotina wrote:
In post 1010, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 960, Guillotina wrote:This is completely fair! Shading someone for the amount of time spent PLAYING A GAME as opposed to do RL stuff is not only scummy but angleshooting Nero!
eh.....

I don't feel like this is a very accurate description of events. Muh hasn't been hunting and I find that suspicious and scummy. If we make the cutoff ...I think 16 pages is enough to start developing reads. Don't you? I don't think he said anything about being to busy to play so you're kinda giving him an out for doing nothing for no reason. Where you confusing him with Glitch who is the one that said he got a new job and was busy?
Reads after barely a day in a game of 14-days phases? No man. I'd believe it in a blitz game, but games this long, people just chill. Im not giving anyone an out but people have a life man! This is a game, people with jobs, a family, a lifestyle play games in their spare time so, i dont find it hard to believe he didnt have reads and expecting people to play at your pace is inconsiderate! You cant use what people do with their time as evidence to cast any kind of suspicion in the game, that is angleshooting.
maybe my play is dated but the rule of thumb is "if they are scumhunting they are town, if they aren't then they aren't town."
There were plenty of ppl (including himself, but he stopped throwing an OMGUS vote down on me) that were hunting prior to page 16. I don't feel like your "well he stopped scumhunting b/c he was busy" is actually what happened. And if you look @ again it seems like he's implying that he's not doing anymore scumhunting b/c there's nothing to do it with..not that he's busy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1049 (isolation #233) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1046, NorwegianboyEE wrote:But it's that you've claimed to townread me yet seemed so willing to shade me based on an assumption that's just thrown out there at multiple times which gave me a bad taste in the mouth.
I mean, I'd only consider flipping you if Taylor flips scum b/c you do defend her a lot and I think its a reasonable suspicion to hold that maybe just maybe the guy that defended scum is scum and not just wrong town. I don't really like your light pushback b/c I think its a reasonable position to hold and you acting like its bonkers that I'd wonder if its a norway/taylor team is kinda dumb.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1051 (isolation #234) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1027, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 995, Nero Cain wrote:im town reading Norway but I will say that he'd make some sense as a Taylor buddy so when/if she flips scum im going to strongly consider a norway flip, But taylor accusing me of bussing muh just looks like buddy play. So maybe im at

taylor
muh
maybe norway
IV
Ugh, Taylor.
I told you to distance.
also, this WIFOMy reaction is just lame and childish.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1052 (isolation #235) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1050, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Well i do think it’s bonkers, but ok.
so when scum gets flipped you never suspect the player that defends them?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1058 (isolation #236) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1054, NorwegianboyEE wrote:i am actively aware that scum is most likely attempting to pocket me,
pushing you as a possible taylor buddy is like the exact opposite of pocketing you.

Who are you scum reading that has a town read on you?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1060 (isolation #237) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1056, NorwegianboyEE wrote:My read on you is dropping.
OMGUS

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1061 (isolation #238) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1059, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Not ready to answer question fully yet,
:igmeou:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1062 (isolation #239) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I guess you need advice from your scumbuddies first?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1066 (isolation #240) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1063, NorwegianboyEE wrote:May, Kanna comes to mind though. They both called me town and then just flaked.
lame.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1068 (isolation #241) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like why are none of the active players calling you town scum trying to pocket you? Also flaking is NAI.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1069 (isolation #242) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

y has Gul's tone changed?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1070 (isolation #243) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

they were like such an angry edgy teen early on and now he's playing like a normal mafia plater?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1073 (isolation #244) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

i do wish Glitch was a little more active.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1074 (isolation #245) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 903, Gamma Emerald wrote:I have grown Jaded with this petty squabble. Yes I know I capitalized that word and it’s because there is a specific Jade that helped me realize I’m an overemotional sack of shit today.
Who is Jade? I don't think you are a sack of shit. :)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1079 (isolation #246) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

hey muh, it's page 44. As enough happened that you have any reads?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1082 (isolation #247) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

y?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1083 (isolation #248) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

y?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1087 (isolation #249) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

what if both abr and umlat are town?

ABR's content is much worse than umlats though so if forced I'd lynch there first but I think there are much better d1 eliminations like muh or taylor or gul or IV. Fuck even eliminating possible lurker scum in May or Duke are decent flips.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1091 (isolation #250) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

why was it TvT?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1092 (isolation #251) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

also lol @ calling yourself obtown

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1098 (isolation #252) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

may was already prodded

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1100 (isolation #253) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

i might not object to Pretentious either

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1103 (isolation #254) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

JV 's "catchup" blew and Boon is active lurking

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1109 (isolation #255) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

y for any of these?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1113 (isolation #256) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

in fairness we have a ton of time left on the clock but with 45 pages and nothing really new happening and a bunch of lurksacks I just kinda want to end the day. Muh and umlaut are the leading wagons. But we have all this vanity voting crud.

muh316 (5) - Nero Cain, Glitch, Gamma Emerald, Umlaut, NoPowerOverMe, Tayl0rSwift
Umlaut (5) - innocentvillager, TheGoldenParadox, Albert B. Rampage, NorwegianboyEE
innocentvillager (1)-
DrippingGoofball

Guillotina (1) -
TheDuke

Glitch (1) -
May

Nero Cain (1) -
muh316

Albert B. Rampage (1)-
Guillotina

Not voting (2) -
Non lmh, Pretentious

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1115 (isolation #257) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

no its 5 for mug i just mistyped

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1116 (isolation #258) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1117 (isolation #259) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

damn i hate not being able to edit but I understand why u can't do that here

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1118 (isolation #260) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Duke and Pretentious are my compromise lynches though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1121 (isolation #261) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

a compromise is when is an agreement where both (or in this case all) sides make concessions. Is there any reason why you didn't answer my ?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1128 (isolation #262) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1124, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Nero, you haven't voted anyone else other than Muh all day.
You're that convinced?
He hopped on Gul with some wacky reasoning and that's been the extent of his scumhunting. Once he OMGUS voted me he's done like nothing productive. His "playstyle" is basically survivalism and that always rings a bit scummy. The part where he says he reads and looks for things that specifically have to do with him and comments on that and goes back to read other stuff later (which he never did) also seems like it would fit a scum strategy. The Muh wagon always ebbed and flowed but it was always there hanging around so my vote was always useful and in play. In hindsight, I would have and maybe should have joined the Guil wagon but nothing else was remotely interesting to me-not Glitch, not umlaut. I would have been willing to vote elsewhere but why leave a top wagon that I was ok with to vanity vote?

I think this flips scum but if not then he...needs to actually play to avoid elimination. Not sure if I like the hammer without a claim and it gives me some pause as Boon does hammer without a claim as scum but we shall see.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1130 (isolation #263) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

very possible but if he was town he prob wouldn't have helped town unless he was a pr.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1131 (isolation #264) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but if Pretentious is scum that means I had at least 1 correct scum read in my original POE.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1133 (isolation #265) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

??????

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1135 (isolation #266) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

b/c mafia is a game of attrition. Also Boon is prob scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1138 (isolation #267) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

y did u say "ugh"?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1140 (isolation #268) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i mean its not impossible that Boon did hammer a buddy but worst-case scenario is he's a VT and Boon the Goon just quick hammered and outted himself. It's a 1 for 1 I'd take any day.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1144 (isolation #269) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

inb4 Boons fake hammer is ATE to get muh town red.

but I thought it was hammer, lemme make sure.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1146 (isolation #270) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

muh316 - Nero Cain, Glitch, Gamma Emerald, Umlaut, NoPowerOverMe, Tayl0rSwift, TheDuke,
NorwegianboyEE, Pretentious

^

thats 9 so he's dead.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1147 (isolation #271) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

what do you think of pretentious' quick hammer?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1172 (isolation #272) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

no I just thought Umlaut was still on it but I guess not

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1174 (isolation #273) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i bet Boon saw my post where I thought there were 6 players on the wagon and then thought he hammered.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1176 (isolation #274) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1144, Nero Cain wrote:inb4 Boons fake hammer is ATE to get muh town red.
that's in the back of my ind though

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1177 (isolation #275) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ugh I can't type this am

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1179 (isolation #276) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: Pretentious

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1180 (isolation #277) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1101, Tayl0r Swift wrote:its certainly strange for pretentious to be this quiet but i dont think its AI
:lol:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1181 (isolation #278) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I wonder how pissed Taylor is a7 Boon right now?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1282 (isolation #279) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

KILL IT WITH FUCKING FIRE

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1288 (isolation #280) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

When Boon is town he's angry and throws a temper tantrum. This is scum Boon trying to talk his way out of elimination.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1304 (isolation #281) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

no. i'll just lynch you after we flip him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1306 (isolation #282) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Pretentiou tried to hammer/fake hammered Muh

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1312 (isolation #283) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm not like 100% convinced that Boon just saw the opportunity to hammer (b/c he thought he'd hammer) or he was actively aware that muh only had 5 not 6 votes on him and was doing a fake hammer as scum. IG okams says that the former is true though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1315 (isolation #284) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1308, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1305, Pretentious wrote:I don’t believe I’ve gotten mad as town in over a year, but i can show you a scum game where i replaces out after getting mad
You did replace out of MBOS when Titus hood pushed you while you were town. And you seemed a lot more mad there than here, where you seem more like scum relishing in the atmosphere to confidently get out of the elimination.
also, we were in a mini not too long ago and he threw a fucking fit including faking a guilty on towm

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1318 (isolation #285) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok, self hammer and if you flip green then ppl can decide if they want to flip me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1321 (isolation #286) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

come on boon, you think im scum take the 1 for 1 bro. prove u r town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1324 (isolation #287) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

stop being a wuss and self vote like you did in MBOS

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1326 (isolation #288) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you can talk to tay and gamma while my vote is on you. this is just boon trying to manipulate the town into unvoting him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1327 (isolation #289) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

A BOON LYNCH IS A BOON FOR TOWN!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1330 (isolation #290) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I am obvtown as fuck. Saying that if I don't unvote you that im not town is just manipulation.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1334 (isolation #291) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

in MBOS of silver town you self voted instantly. Here you are afraid to do so. What makes these games diffrent?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1344 (isolation #292) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't know wich is more sad, that you actually believe you can talk your way out of this or ppl that actually believe this nonsense.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1349 (isolation #293) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1347, Guillotina wrote:That they are different. What's the point?
that his alignments is diffrent.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1361 (isolation #294) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1352, Pretentious wrote:Why aren’t you bringing up those similarities?
b/c they aren't. lol It's so generic and vague. "I'm getting pushed just like I've been pushed b4!" You are getting pushed here b/c you made an anti-town play (Boon is gonna try to twist my words here and say that my use of anti-town is me knowing he's town), it's not at all the same.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1366 (isolation #295) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

im open for elimination tomorrow but Boon won't self vote like he does as town b/c he's not town and he's trying to get out of an elimation.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1370 (isolation #296) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

and therein lies the difference. As town you self vote. And you won't do that here so...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1372 (isolation #297) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1369, Pretentious wrote:Do you want me to link multiple scenarios of my sociopathic insanity of my scum games?
thanks for letting everyone know that this is your scum game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1379 (isolation #298) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

thats just busy work. There are at least 2 players here from MBOS of silver that knew you self voted b/c you didn't give a shit.

here you give a shit and I think thats b/c u r scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1380 (isolation #299) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

flip town and if players want to eliminate me they can but you won't flip town so....

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1387 (isolation #300) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1376, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1371, Guillotina wrote:
In post 1366, Nero Cain wrote:im open for elimination tomorrow but Boon won't self vote like he does as town b/c he's not town and he's trying to get out of an elimation.
This makes zero sense. Self-Preservation is NAI!!!!

I'm town and I don't wanna get yeeted!
Wolves don't wanna get yeeted either! Both factions want to win!

Stop making claims like this as if they are AI
Yeah, good point.
when Boon is town he gets frustrated and he's NOT survivorlistic. He is here.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1394 (isolation #301) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

it was prob a game I wasn't in. I'm just saying that in w/e mini we were in and MBOS you got extremely annoyed that you were ran up. Here you don't seem that way and are just trying to talk your way out of it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1399 (isolation #302) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1392, Guillotina wrote:I'm not voting Pretentious.
you aren't voting for the guy that tried to quickhammer without a claim?!? ok well I'll just eliminate you next.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1403 (isolation #303) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think it's pretty obvious I'm town but if ppl want to scum read me that's fine but I think it's only fair that Boon flips first.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1408 (isolation #304) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1401, Guillotina wrote:Oooohh is that a threat?
sure. If Boon flips scum I think you make a ton of sense as a Boon buddy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1410 (isolation #305) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1406, Guillotina wrote:
In post 1399, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1392, Guillotina wrote:I'm not voting Pretentious.
you aren't voting for the guy that tried to quickhammer without a claim?!? ok well I'll just eliminate you next.
No, i'm not voting Pretentious with the guy that went from obvtown vibes to obvscum vibes in an hour.
you are either scum or terrible at mafia.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1415 (isolation #306) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1409, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1408, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1401, Guillotina wrote:Oooohh is that a threat?
sure. If Boon flips scum I think you make a ton of sense as a Boon buddy.
Ehhh...
i don’t really see that.
A guy that refuses to vote scum? eh, I mean you could certainly argue that scum would be more likely to vote their buddy for the town cred instead of standing up for them but I also don't think it's
impossible
that they do so.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1421 (isolation #307) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1416, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I think Guillotina is easily charmed by confident players. They’re not scum with Flavah.
possible but its something that's in the back of my mind and I don'tt think its just something we outright discount

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1432 (isolation #308) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

this is boring and I have football in 19 minutes.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1433 (isolation #309) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1428, Pretentious wrote:I promise something cool will happen around vote 4 or 5
is it that your team will dogpile on me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1438 (isolation #310) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1414, Guillotina wrote:No hold on! You are not town read yet buddy!
I'm a little confused about what you actually think.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1443 (isolation #311) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1437, Pretentious wrote:
In post 1433, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1428, Pretentious wrote:I promise something cool will happen around vote 4 or 5
Nah, your team will make sure a new wagon happens.
my team is 12 players big so it's too big to be the scum team.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1446 (isolation #312) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'll self vote if you flip town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1450 (isolation #313) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1445, Pretentious wrote:
In post 1443, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1437, Pretentious wrote:
In post 1433, Nero Cain wrote:
Nah, your team will make sure a new wagon happens.
my team is 12 players big so it's too big to be the scum team.

TMI on how many scum players there are.
how many scum do YOU think are in a 17 player?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1458 (isolation #314) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok, arguing with Boon is just adding unneeded fluff to the game so im going to step back. He's scum vote him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1465 (isolation #315) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

It's also stalling your flip. Like there's 0 reason why you should live after today.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1469 (isolation #316) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean props for trying to stay alive but if you were town I think you'd understand why it's best you die.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1474 (isolation #317) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't need to unvote lol

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1477 (isolation #318) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't think you are selfish town, I think you are scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1480 (isolation #319) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1478, Guillotina wrote:
In post 1465, Nero Cain wrote:It's also stalling your flip. Like there's 0 reason why you should live after today.
Too bad you are not both judge and executioner Nero, we the villagers are.
I'm allowed to have an opinion. My vote and voice carries just as much weight as yours does.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1483 (isolation #320) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

im in no way preventing you from talking to anyone but then again you are also just scum thats adding chaos and confusion

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1488 (isolation #321) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

is he asking me something?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1491 (isolation #322) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you're just scum that's adding fluff, chaos, and confusion and I'm hot-headed and dumb enuff to aid you so I'm just going to stop engaging with you. See ya'll after TNF.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1533 (isolation #323) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

the thing is when you flip scum everyone that unvoted you looks bad. Now you can certainly make the argument that players that unvoted you are more likely to be uninformed of your alignment while scum would be more likely to vote their buddy going down. I just don't think its the wisest play to just discount everyone that unvotes you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1535 (isolation #324) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't think thats a very accurate description of the game. There has been a TON of resistance to a muh wagon and someone that tried to quickhammer a without a claim is just scummy as all fuck and its pretty dumb if you don't think EVERYONE will jump on that regardless of his alignment. Scum will buss him for town cred and decent town will think he's just scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1537 (isolation #325) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Illogical Rampage

Illogical
Rampage

Illogical

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1543 (isolation #326) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

he's a fucking scummy claimed VT that's scum reading at least 1 town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1547 (isolation #327) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

here's the thing. muh was unclaimed IF he was a town PR then Boon is 100% fucking over town. Its not a play that town should EVER make. Thus he is not town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1553 (isolation #328) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1549, Albert B. Rampage wrote:He hammered the unclaimed town cop as town.
y is he still allowed to play then? This is like playing against your wincon and is a bannable offense.

I think Boon is pretty likely to be scum anyways but we can chalk this up to policy. But Boon has already shaded everyone calling it a PL. Seems like Boon has covered all his bases.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1555 (isolation #329) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1551, Pretentious wrote:Like I get why people can scum read me here
I feel like this contradicts your "if you know me you should town read me" statement

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1557 (isolation #330) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1552, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Have you guys really not played any games with FL?
I've played with FL, still don't think he's town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1563 (isolation #331) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1556, Albert B. Rampage wrote:It's his thing. You know it's NAI.
it really shouldn't be a thing.
In post 1556, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Once the stats became public he got yeeted in a flash.
yes, he became a burden to the town and got eliminated and scum won b/c of him.

Boon has successfully talked his way down to a PL but I think that was the whole point anyways-to make this a discussion about policy and wether or not it was good policy to eliminate him.

scum boon is consistent. his own words.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1565 (isolation #332) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1558, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Do you agree that when he's town, he's a priority threat to scum?
no lol

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1582 (isolation #333) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

taylor is still calling me scum for no reason.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1586 (isolation #334) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

i think the correct play here is to lynch Boon but I'd also be ok with going back to muh or taylor if we can't do that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1592 (isolation #335) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

oh, i think quickhammering a unclaimed as scum is playing to your wincon. I think quick hammering a unclaimed as town that you are town reading is against your wincon.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1598 (isolation #336) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

boon didn't miscount, I did. I said it was 6 so Boon thought he was hammering.

I get all the credit for getting scum to out themselves.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1604 (isolation #337) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but then there's also the theory that muh is scum and Boon wanted to hammer for town cred which would fit really nicely in a Boon-mug-taylor team.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1610 (isolation #338) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

u say u don't care but you sure DO seem to care about not being eliminated.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1613 (isolation #339) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1609, NoPowerOverMe wrote:If I had to guess, I'd say that we have a scum team of less experienced players that are trying to lurk somewhat while the more experienced players are town and being active.
I don't think this is something we can tell at this point. Like it's not impossible that there is scum in

Glitch
TheDuke
muh316
Guillotina
May
Non lmh

and town is just tearing into each other but I think I don't see anything that suggests that scum can't be experienced/active players. And Boon is an experienced player so there's at least 1 of them.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1619 (isolation #340) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

why a 12/3/1 and not just ya know a 13/4?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1632 (isolation #341) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like Boon saying that I slipped when I assumed the normal setup of 13/4 and then when I asked how many scum he thinks in this setup are and he said 4 or 5 I think thats super hypocritical and a 12/5 is scumsided so it wouldn't be that. He's angry that not a dumb townie.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1638 (isolation #342) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

eliminating a scummy VT seems like a good play but he's prob just a goon.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1643 (isolation #343) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

so now you are claiming you are a pr?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1648 (isolation #344) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like this is WAAAAAAYYYYY harder than it should be.

lets eliminate Boon the Goon

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1655 (isolation #345) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

even if he were just a VT its like no great loss.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1659 (isolation #346) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1653, Pretentious wrote:Also, for future reference, anyone ever asks me why I would fake claim as town, this is why.
but you aren't fake claiming? or are you saying that you are fakeclaiming as scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1663 (isolation #347) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1657, Pretentious wrote:
In post 1654, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 1650, Pretentious wrote:Just fade me Day 3. Like it’s the best rule, people always say it, but then don’t.

Fade me Day 3 if I am not confirmed town or dead.
?? You claimed vt right

Yup.
so if you are town why aren't you fakeclaiming?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1667 (isolation #348) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1662, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 1613, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1609, NoPowerOverMe wrote:If I had to guess, I'd say that we have a scum team of less experienced players that are trying to lurk somewhat while the more experienced players are town and being active.
I don't think this is something we can tell at this point. Like it's not impossible that there is scum in

Glitch
TheDuke
muh316
Guillotina
May
Non lmh

and town is just tearing into each other but I think I don't see anything that suggests that scum can't be experienced/active players. And Boon is an experienced player so there's at least 1 of them.
so im not lockscum anymore?
this is either a horrible misread or intentionally misrepping me. NPOM is sayin that he thinks the scum team is full of inactive/inexperienced players.

this aren't my reads

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1670 (isolation #349) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1666, Guillotina wrote:im town and Im townread by a good amount of people here. Including me in that list is more of a red flag against you.
you don't seem very good or experienced to me, that's why you are on that this.

It wasn't a reads list like Taylor was saying.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1674 (isolation #350) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1661, Pretentious wrote:Nero probably just doesn’t want to have to kill me especially now that he knows I’m VT
Anyone that votes me and scum reads me is scum
-Boon the Goon 11/11/20

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1677 (isolation #351) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1671, Gamma Emerald wrote:here's the thing. muh was unclaimed IF he was a town PR then Boon is 100% fucking over town. Its not a play that town should EVER make. Thus he is not town.
sure.

I think it's 100% the correct play for town to wait on a claim b4 hammer. Him not doing that is scummy and anti-town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1679 (isolation #352) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

boon said there could be 5 b/c he's trying to look uninformed.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1686 (isolation #353) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1681, Pretentious wrote:
In post 1679, Nero Cain wrote:boon said there could be 5 b/c he's trying to look uninformed.
This is probably exactly what Nero was trying to do.
lol

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1693 (isolation #354) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Nero do this if you are town, do that if you are town. you gaslighting me, scumbutt

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1694 (isolation #355) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

i'll sheep you on Norway if you flip town. take the 1 for 1

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1697 (isolation #356) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

nope

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1701 (isolation #357) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

wait you think that Norway and Gamma are both scum right? I will 100% hard push them if you are town and you don't want to die to kill 5% of the scum team?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1703 (isolation #358) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

*50%

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1713 (isolation #359) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

gamma don't let scum frustrate you

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1714 (isolation #360) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like Boon, you've been here how long now and you feel like it's acceptable play to quickhammer without a claim?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1715 (isolation #361) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

i mean, if you/muh were a scum team it DOES make a ton of sense to hammer him for town cred/cut off disscussion.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1718 (isolation #362) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

didn't you say that I was scummy for trying to cut off discussion? Isn't trying to QH the same thing? So FMPOV you are just scum projecting.

"u r scummy 4 the same thing I did."

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1720 (isolation #363) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1719, Guillotina wrote:Who is Occams Razor?
the best mafia player EVER. he's like a God

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1723 (isolation #364) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1716, muh316 wrote:How tf do we have 20 pages in a span of a few hours. Anybody got a tl;dr?
boon is trying to wiggle out of rope today and there are enough bad players that believe his nonsense.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1725 (isolation #365) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok, you just sounded like it
In post 1712, Gamma Emerald wrote:@Tay real FUCKING funny.
and I was saying to not let it get to you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1735 (isolation #366) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

just so you all know scum is trying to plead and make deals to stay alive.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1737 (isolation #367) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

town Boon gets mad and flips a table when pushed. He knows he's not town.

Also, remember that JV made a pointless rushed "catchup" in an attempt to get pressure off them.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1744 (isolation #368) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

just vote him jesus fuck

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1749 (isolation #369) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Pretentious (4) - NorwegianboyEE, Nero Cain, muh316, Gamma Emerald
NorwegianboyEE (2) - Albert B. Rampage, Pretentious
innocentvillager (2) - DrippingGoofball, NoPowerOverMe
muh316 (1) -TheDuke
Umlaut (1) - innocentvillager
Glitch (1) - May

Not voting (5) - Non lmh, TheGoldenParadox, Umlaut,
Guillotina
, Glitch,
Tayl0r Swift

why are you 2 not voting anyone?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1751 (isolation #370) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Still think the correct play is to flip Boon. Don't think the IV wagon happens but I'd join it. Doubt there's any traction for a Swift wagon. Would go back to muh. kinda thinking about yoloing the may slot.

So my preference is prob

Boon
Swift
IV
Muh
May

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1761 (isolation #371) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

naw, i don't really want to lynch muh. At first I was reading Taylor-muh as bussing but maybe its more like chain lynching of me and him?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1763 (isolation #372) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

b/c he's Boons buddy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1766 (isolation #373) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ABR goes from calling him scum for trying to QH to saying he's nai.
In post 1171, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Scum blundered and it's time to capitalize on their mistakes bois
In post 1529, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I've seen FL do this exact quickhammer thing as town. It's NAI guys.
I'm the only one that finds this progression sketchy?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1768 (isolation #374) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I feel like scum hopped on Boon early just in case he got flipped so they get the town cred and didn't look badthen jumped off when it looks like they might be able to get a miselm elsewhere.

that would be ABR, taylor and NPOM. I've not really been scum reading NPOM but may he is scum after all, idk.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1771 (isolation #375) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I feel like the risk far outweighs the reward of eliminating Boon today.

the risk being we eliminate a vt

the reward being we flip a goon or get rid of a liability that will soak of night actions and be a red herring slot that will soak up attention and that scum can hedge on.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1774 (isolation #376) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

i wanted to see if Boon would go for it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1776 (isolation #377) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I get pretty paranoid ok? I think your wrong on Taylor though and on first look it made me think a taylor-you was a thing. I don't blame myself though b/c its just scumhunting

What do u think of and ?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1778 (isolation #378) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1777, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Either way, eliminating Boon IS absolutely 100% the play town should make here and those that resist it are scummy.
yeah

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1780 (isolation #379) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 367, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Let's suss out the weakest link first.

VOTE: Kanna
Would be funny as hell if this is scum ABR calling the weakest Member of his scum team the weak link

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1782 (isolation #380) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What if Taylor doesn't go back to Boon?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1787 (isolation #381) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

he was @ 4/9, now u r 5/9

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1789 (isolation #382) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yeah but he went back to calling me scum b/c I kept pushing him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1792 (isolation #383) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

have you ever been to hell?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1802 (isolation #384) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1798, Albert B. Rampage wrote:2 votes on him and he came apart like a cheap suit.
you are town reading FL b/c he "came apart?"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1804 (isolation #385) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1794, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1766, Nero Cain wrote:ABR goes from calling him scum for trying to QH to saying he's nai.
In post 1171, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Scum blundered and it's time to capitalize on their mistakes bois
In post 1529, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I've seen FL do this exact quickhammer thing as town. It's NAI guys.
I'm the only one that finds this progression sketchy?
I didn't realize who Pretentious was when I was voting them.
its in his sig. and even if you didn't know I don't see why who it is would change things. "oh he's done it b4" he's done it as scum too. Also, the way he's reacting and pleading are like a scum reaction to getting ran up. At the worst we lose a not very good VT, at best we flip a goon. Risk < reward.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1837 (isolation #386) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

lol @ IV acting like I haven't already been calling him scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1838 (isolation #387) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm haveing like a really hard time telling who is scum and who is just really bad town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1851 (isolation #388) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I have an interesting question. If you town read both Norway and I (we are both scumreading Boon) and you are a "POE" player. Why are you so against the Boon elimination?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1856 (isolation #389) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1855, innocentvillager wrote:the fact that you have an incorrect scumread on me also doesn't help, but it's not like, a huge factor
ok, look guy. ppl are seemingly town reading you for your early questioning of Guil but I thought it was null @ best and pretty useless. You then went inactive for stretch of time. Then you kinda magically have scum reads on ulmaut and Glitch wich you never mentioned which just so happen to coincide with an ABR POE. FMPOV you have like 0 scumhunting and that just rings like not real towny to me. The "but I'm a POE player!" kinda makes me think of Titus/Boon type scum play that argue early game uselessness b/c they are "VCA/late game players" respectively.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1857 (isolation #390) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

like I'm prob a little overzealous with my hunting @ times but your play just doesn't make me go "oh thats townie!"

I'm also a little confused when you say you are a "POE" player should you really be caring
THAT
much about flipping Boon?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1858 (isolation #391) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I am also not a big fan of you not voluntarily giving your reads. That just seems a little shady to me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1859 (isolation #392) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1805, innocentvillager wrote:lol, with this argument we should just eliminate people who claim VT (and by your metric isn't "very good"). And yes, claiming VT at this point in the game even by itself is kind of a massive towntell, because VTs will almost always claim VT, scum will usually claim PR (not saying they don't claim VT, but, conditional probability etc etc)
I also feel like this is a misrepresentation of my argument. I'm not arguing lynch all VTs I'm saying that eliminating
THIS
scummy VT claim is a good play today.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1862 (isolation #393) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

y do I HAVE to change my reads when we don't really have new info or flipz?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1865 (isolation #394) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1863, Albert B. Rampage wrote:You don't have to do anything, Nero. I'm advising my friend that he can't change the mind of a stubborn person.
Aren't you scum reading me though?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1867 (isolation #395) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1864, innocentvillager wrote:i am neither a VCA player nor a late game player
I know but arguing that you are a POE player is very very similar, no?

What's your current POE?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1869 (isolation #396) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1866, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I don't scumread you Nero
y not? you said if I scum read you then you'd scum read me so y aren't u scum reading me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1874 (isolation #397) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

So he's a claimed VT and the loss would be small but the reward of lynching him is great. With a big reward and a small possible loss he sounds like a perfect flip candidate, no?

like I just feel like his whole vt claim is so he can argue that he wouldn't claim VT as scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1878 (isolation #398) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1871, innocentvillager wrote:im aware and i don't love that this is mostly just the people who haven't been posting much, but uh,
it's good enough for D1
but is it really?

I know its d1 and there's no flips and no info but the whole scum reading all the lurkers and town reading all the actives seems pretty bonkers to me.

I mean I know you said that you aren't in love with it but you HAVE to think you are wrong somewhere right?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1882 (isolation #399) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1870, innocentvillager wrote:{TheDuke, DGB, muh, may, non, Umlaut, Glitch}

I mean technically it's possible that all 4 scum could be here but ummmm I just kinda think that's silly.

Also if muh was in your POE why did you never join there?