yeezys
yeezys
Goon
yeezys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (isolation #0) » Sat Jan 22, 2022 3:54 pm

Post by yeezys »

this game already gives me a headache so far (at post 120)
anyways butterchurn seems towny, geraintm seems depressed (aka towny), looking or whatever their username seems scummy because of how defensive they were, gonna state my opinions on the game so far after i read more
yeezys
yeezys
Goon
yeezys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (isolation #1) » Sat Jan 22, 2022 4:00 pm

Post by yeezys »

gerain is starting to look less towny and more like a null because while what everyone is saying makes sense, i don't believe it automatically warrants the assumption that gerain's scum
yeezys
yeezys
Goon
yeezys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (isolation #2) » Sat Jan 22, 2022 4:22 pm

Post by yeezys »

scorpious makes me want to cry why does all his posts have this weird unexplanable vibe to them, andante seems decently towny while hella jeff is at a null, this game is hurting my brain why does no one act particularly scummy
yeezys
yeezys
Goon
yeezys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (isolation #3) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 12:22 pm

Post by yeezys »

mmmmm i'm shit at scumhunting but in my opinion fua's scumteam seems legit
we should make a poe though umm who's the most towny
yeezys
yeezys
Goon
yeezys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (isolation #4) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:25 am

Post by yeezys »

In post 369, Ahri wrote:meh I'm bored

Let's PK in {Scorpious, me} today, I'm 99% sure he's not town
it'd be really funny if we quickhammered scorpious and he actually turned out to be scum
VOTE: Scorpious
yeezys
yeezys
Goon
yeezys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (isolation #5) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:26 am

Post by yeezys »

In post 386, Scorpious wrote:
In post 381, Ahri wrote:anyways I'll just claim bc the other two are afk in pt

im encryptor with two other masons, initially didnt want to die but since they're active in thread but not in PT is p useless anyways

let's vote scorpious now guys
In post 384, Ahri wrote:
In post 383, Dwlee99 wrote:Ahri why did you claim your masonry wtf
BECAUSE Y'ALL WONT USE PT AND WON'T VITE SCORPIOUS
In post 385, Ahri wrote:CAN I CLAIM MASON COP IS THAT A THING

why are people putting up with this?
because it's potentially true????????????????? you can't just say "lmao you're invalid" if you don't know if the claim is true or not
yeezys
yeezys
Goon
yeezys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (isolation #6) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:29 am

Post by yeezys »

*chanting* massclaim massclaim massclaim massclaim
oh wait that's not a viable strategy because the setup isn't revealed
yeezys
yeezys
Goon
yeezys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #451 (isolation #7) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:08 am

Post by yeezys »

everyone just ignored me when i asked if we should make a PoE... ok i guess..
VOTE: fua this'll give us the most information
yeezys
yeezys
Goon
yeezys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (isolation #8) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 12:29 pm

Post by yeezys »

VOTE: Scorpious dont have time to read thru the thread right now but last time i checked fua was town so i was right
yeezys
yeezys
Goon
yeezys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #506 (isolation #9) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 3:28 pm

Post by yeezys »

oh honey im hommeeeee
ok i'm gonna read now
yeezys
yeezys
Goon
yeezys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #507 (isolation #10) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 3:31 pm

Post by yeezys »

In post 491, butterchurn wrote:- 3 catchup posts after replacing in, listing a few reads. Me town, geriant town (later revised to null), looking (greeting, I assume) scummy, scorpious weird vibes, andante towny (lol), hella jeff null.
- In , says they're bad at scumhunting, then says fua's scumteam (Scorp/Butter/Dwlee from ) looks legit. I questioned on this at the time, since fua's reasoning for the team seemed extremely flimsy (especially because I thought she was scum, but either way). I didn't get a response. Which, fine, whatever. But this post is relevant later.
- , , and . Votes scorpious and says it would be funny if they were scum, and then says that ahri's claim was potentially true so people should vote scorpious. Then (presumably jokingly, since they say nevermind after) calls for a massclaim. I have a hard time telling if they actually think scorpious is scum here, although it seems like they do. Also, not particularly significant, but I'll note that Andante voted scorpious right before replacing out, so the slot was already voting scorpious at this point.
- puts fua at E-1 because it would "give us the most information". Prior to this, as best I can judge, they seemed to be solidly on the fua side of the fua vs scorpious debate, considering like 80% of their content so far was agreeing with fua's scumteam and then voting for scorpious. At the time, I didn't mind the switch, since I thought they were right to do so. But looking back now, there was exactly ONE fua post between 390 and 451 (). I don't see how yeezys' mind could have been changed so quickly, and I don't see why as town they would put someone they're not suspicious of at E-1 when there were still at least 4 days left to deadline. This just looks like scum trying to push in the current wagon, while saying that they're doing it "for information", so the next Day they can easily say "oh hey, I was right, looks like scorpious must be scum after all".
[/list]

Conclusion: lurky, following whatever the current trend is, and an extremely opportunistic vote on fua which goes counter to any of their previous reads. At the very least, I would like to see more content, reasoning, and thought process from them. But I think most likely they're just scum who thought they could get away with a cheap vote.

VOTE: yeezys
i have no idea how to respond to this
ahri fucked us over anyways um hi guys i'm an ascetic vigilante doctor mason. in case you don't know what ascetic means i can't be targeted by night actions, and the vigilante doctor combo lets me target one person per night, attempting to kill them while also protecting them from a kill (which just makes the role useless)
anyways, you want me to be more active but No lol i'm pretty busy with school
yeezys
yeezys
Goon
yeezys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #508 (isolation #11) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 3:31 pm

Post by yeezys »

In post 491, butterchurn wrote:- 3 catchup posts after replacing in, listing a few reads. Me town, geriant town (later revised to null), looking (greeting, I assume) scummy, scorpious weird vibes, andante towny (lol), hella jeff null.
- In , says they're bad at scumhunting, then says fua's scumteam (Scorp/Butter/Dwlee from ) looks legit. I questioned on this at the time, since fua's reasoning for the team seemed extremely flimsy (especially because I thought she was scum, but either way). I didn't get a response. Which, fine, whatever. But this post is relevant later.
- , , and . Votes scorpious and says it would be funny if they were scum, and then says that ahri's claim was potentially true so people should vote scorpious. Then (presumably jokingly, since they say nevermind after) calls for a massclaim. I have a hard time telling if they actually think scorpious is scum here, although it seems like they do. Also, not particularly significant, but I'll note that Andante voted scorpious right before replacing out, so the slot was already voting scorpious at this point.
- puts fua at E-1 because it would "give us the most information". Prior to this, as best I can judge, they seemed to be solidly on the fua side of the fua vs scorpious debate, considering like 80% of their content so far was agreeing with fua's scumteam and then voting for scorpious. At the time, I didn't mind the switch, since I thought they were right to do so. But looking back now, there was exactly ONE fua post between 390 and 451 (). I don't see how yeezys' mind could have been changed so quickly, and I don't see why as town they would put someone they're not suspicious of at E-1 when there were still at least 4 days left to deadline. This just looks like scum trying to push in the current wagon, while saying that they're doing it "for information", so the next Day they can easily say "oh hey, I was right, looks like scorpious must be scum after all".
[/list]

Conclusion: lurky, following whatever the current trend is, and an extremely opportunistic vote on fua which goes counter to any of their previous reads. At the very least, I would like to see more content, reasoning, and thought process from them. But I think most likely they're just scum who thought they could get away with a cheap vote.

VOTE: yeezys
i have no idea how to respond to this
ahri fucked us over anyways um hi guys i'm an ascetic vigilante doctor mason. in case you don't know what ascetic means i can't be targeted by night actions, and the vigilante doctor combo lets me target one person per night, attempting to kill them while also protecting them from a kill (which just makes the role useless)
anyways, you want me to be more active but No lol i'm pretty busy with school
yeezys
yeezys
Goon
yeezys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #528 (isolation #12) » Sat Jan 29, 2022 4:41 am

Post by yeezys »

In post 512, Nero Cain wrote:isn't that just this?
no LOL
i kill and protect that one target, so basically i kill them and then save their life.
yeezys
yeezys
Goon
yeezys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #537 (isolation #13) » Sat Jan 29, 2022 9:52 am

Post by yeezys »

In post 529, Nero Cain wrote:so...you basically do nothing?
didn't i already say that
yeezys
yeezys
Goon
yeezys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #566 (isolation #14) » Sun Jan 30, 2022 8:54 am

Post by yeezys »

i'm gonna make a meme scumteam and if i get three out of three i'm going to die
scorpious, butter, hella jeff
it's less of a meme and more of a "hmm who seems less towny than the others" and as a result there's these three
yeezys
yeezys
Goon
yeezys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #572 (isolation #15) » Sun Jan 30, 2022 1:04 pm

Post by yeezys »

In post 569, Scorpious wrote:
In post 561, Quiet Owl wrote:Iso for both Enchant and capo22 is tiny and has very little content of substance in it. VOTE: Enchant
And there is Ahri saying how they liked how capo voted me. I can see an Ahri Enchant team right now.

Town reading Owl
right. what a nice read. you do realize that in the case of ahri and enchant being scum, that'd make me scum too? also, i'm not scum. ahri outed capo, and herself. then, i claimed.
so, you're wrong. scorpious scum.