Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1798 (isolation #200) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

or what if...there's no traction on a skitter/vp push and I'm voting the scum outside of her/them
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1806 (isolation #201) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1801, Datisi wrote:that i think scum uses in order to find a new push, as opposed to a town who is interested in solving this game we call mafia
So I needed to continue to push that at least one of skitter/vp was scum instead of consolidating onto a wagon that I agree with?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1810 (isolation #202) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

no Ari voting Scorp was crappy. me voting Ari and moving town towards a scum elimination was pro-town

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1813 (isolation #203) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

im scum reading STD? news to me

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1816 (isolation #204) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1812, Datisi wrote:because scum purposefully does the blatantly scummy thing when they're faced with pressure, right
and she couldn't do that b/c?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1819 (isolation #205) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

thoughts on Dats trying to push me as an Ari CW?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1822 (isolation #206) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1818, Datisi wrote:so why does scum!her do that?
so u chainsaw defend her

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1832 (isolation #207) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

never accused you of being scum together. Just that you are attacking me for attacking Ari.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1835 (isolation #208) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

no, chainsaw defense is when you attack the players attacker

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1839 (isolation #209) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

although it IS possible that you and Ari would think that Nero is the easiest elim on the Ari wagon

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1843 (isolation #210) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ari doesn't need to predict anything

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1845 (isolation #211) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

she voted Scorp for ???? reason. You attacking me for voting Ari has shit all to do with her.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1855 (isolation #212) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 8:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why can't Ari just be like ya know, scum that ploped down a vote on a somewhat EZ to wagon player in an attempt to save herself b/c you know he's EZ?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1876 (isolation #213) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 8:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1863, Aristeia wrote:LHF implies town alignment and I don't really see how you're making that determination.
no. LHF is a status. scum can still be LHF. Its pretty general site knowledge that Scorp falls into the LHF category. and I said a few pages back that I'm light meta town reading him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1877 (isolation #214) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 8:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

still think its Ari/Skitter maybe eyes and yeet

I think Dats just thinks he's a better player than he really is and doesn't want his friend voted out.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1890 (isolation #215) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 8:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1879, Aristeia wrote:
In post 1877, Nero Cain wrote:still think its Ari/Skitter maybe eyes and yeet

I think Dats just thinks he's a better player than he really is and doesn't want his friend voted out.
you misread me last time we played what makes you think you got any better this game?
I'm not sure if we have ever played together on this account. If you are talking about mini 2258 then it was House and Dats that I thought were scum, not you. Unless you are like a House alt. And ITG I was town/null reading you and even defended you in . Was I misreading you then?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1892 (isolation #216) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 8:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1881, Datisi wrote:i opened one of those links, i saw nero commenting how he's hesitant on the monkey wagon because the wagon was too fast

fucking lol
but I was right so........

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1897 (isolation #217) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 8:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1891, fua wrote:House is permabanned.
I know that im just saying that I don't remember playing with this alt and that the only game that I do remember is a game where i was calling house and dats scum not her and dats. So either she is talking about another game or she's is wrong or lying.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1899 (isolation #218) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 8:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1893, Datisi wrote:
In post 1616, Nero Cain wrote:Ari is scum and when asked to explain their reads throws a hisssy fit? I kinda think that scum would have reacted in a more "pro-town" manner.
what happened to town!nero?
If you read that and you thought my take away is
Ari is scum
then either your reading comprehension sucks. (you are ESL though right?) or you are straight-up lying.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1901 (isolation #219) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 8:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

maybe. im old and dumb

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1902 (isolation #220) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 8:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

could you like explain it to me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1904 (isolation #221) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 8:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

he doesn't think im town? he's voting me

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1908 (isolation #222) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 8:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1905, Datisi wrote:and i'm asking what has happened to that town!nero, where did he go
he's still here I just don't buy that Ari is town b/c she voted Scorp

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1911 (isolation #223) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 8:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

like isn't pooky supposed to be some Mith tier player? We are 70 pages in and her takeaway is that a lurker is scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1920 (isolation #224) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

or maybe it is just a fire/ari/skitter/VP teams but too simple so prob wrong

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1925 (isolation #225) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I am not 100% convinced Dats is scum just b/c he's trying to form a CW to Ari but its possible I guess.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1927 (isolation #226) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

we always do skitter first but I'm not sold they both can't be scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2004 (isolation #227) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 10:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

game feels wonky

Nero scum reads Wu

no one cares

now its likke half the thread scum reads him. Ofc, lurking with a history of lurking as scum will do that to you, I guess.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2008 (isolation #228) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 10:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Fua did buddy me pretty hard I felt yeah, maybe he's scum idk.

Still think Arippoks is p scummy for pushing a lurker on p70

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2012 (isolation #229) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 10:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2007, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 2004, Nero Cain wrote:game feels wonky

Nero scum reads Wu

no one cares

now its likke half the thread scum reads him. Ofc, lurking with a history of lurking as scum will do that to you, I guess.
Still don't get why you are fighting the wu wagon when it is actually viable as to before.
you gave me shit about pushing fluff posters and now you are pushing him? You're a hypocrite bro.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2015 (isolation #230) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 10:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1740, Aristeia wrote:scummy
Scorpious
DeasVail
Eyes without a face
GeneralWu
like here's Mith's gift to mafia pushing 3 lurkers and some rando as scum

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2018 (isolation #231) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 10:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2013, Datisi wrote:if we hadn't established that voting scorpious is a very bad no good thing,
very conscious of u dats

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2020 (isolation #232) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 10:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2017, Yeet wrote:
In post 2015, Nero Cain wrote:
Scorpious
DeasVail
Eyes without a face
GeneralWu
Pooky is a certainly a strong player but no one is infallible. I also feel that most of the active players are more likely to be town in this game.
how do you know these reads are wrong?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2023 (isolation #233) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 10:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

prob b/c you are scum

"oh Nero is so afraid to vote" that's like manipulative as fuck

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2045 (isolation #234) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 11:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i'm goin to do my best NM impression this game and hammer any of Ari, Fua or Wu get to L-1

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2046 (isolation #235) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 11:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

S
U
P
C
L
O
D
P
O
L
E
S
I
'
M
T
H
E
J
E
S
T
E
R
A
N
D
I
'
M
H
E
R
E
T
O
T
R
O
L
L
T
H
E
F
E
C
A
L
M
A
T
T
E
R
O
U
T
O
F
T
H
I
S
G
A
M
E
!

VOTE: Nero Cain

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2053 (isolation #236) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 11:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2027, VP Baltar wrote:Right now, it just looks like Wu could flip red and you don't actually want that.
sheep math more

much like Skitter you aren't really reading my posts
In post 898, Nero Cain wrote:but then I'm kinda on board with the idea that his meta might resemble his town play more than his scum play.
I also don't buy that you think he'll flip scum and I don't think he will b/c I think you are scum pushing a kinda EZ wagon. Like yes, I know I was pushing him at first but I've move on from early game while you are still stuck there. You spent a good chunk of time pushing for Hem or Wu wagons, one of which we know is town. If you are scum you have plenty of motivation to push for dual town wagons.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2054 (isolation #237) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 11:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm also in a 4p hood with VP, Cape, and Skitter. I doubt its all 4 town and im town and cape is prob town. It's why I've been pushing that at least 1 of them is scum but I don't think it's impossible that both VP and Skitter are scum.

I'd like to see a dead Skitter or Ari's rep the most. Maybe Fua is scum that was buddying me. Don't really care that much about Wu staying alive.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2058 (isolation #238) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 11:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

how has my play been scummy? I agree with you on Skitter shading Cape was bad.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2060 (isolation #239) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 11:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

and its just a meaningless hood. What does outting it do other than maybe put a spotlight on you and.or skitter?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2073 (isolation #240) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 12:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

a vig claim is totally not something a mafia would say...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2076 (isolation #241) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 12:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

We'll see. prob gonna run up Skitter tomorrow though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2080 (isolation #242) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 12:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2075, fua wrote:
In post 2073, Nero Cain wrote:a vig claim is totally not something a mafia would say...
Maybe you should let me confirm myself then? Limming me is the dumbest thing you can possibly do and if this is serious it’s incredibly scummy.
look I said I was going to do my best NM impression but I'm not THAT bad eventhough Aripooks and Dats think I am.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2085 (isolation #243) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 12:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2066, VP Baltar wrote:It is just distraction at this point in the day
no it's scumhunting and a semi-mechanical solve. You're only upset b/c it puts a spotlight on you and skitter.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2089 (isolation #244) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 12:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote Wu or Skitter, stop stalling

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2095 (isolation #245) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 12:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

u good bro

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2098 (isolation #246) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 12:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

there's 3 scum outside of the hood. possibly only 2 if Skitter/VP are scum

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2101 (isolation #247) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 12:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

and why are you like, idk...VP has been hard pushing you for a while now. Why is your focus on me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2103 (isolation #248) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 12:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2099, GeneralWu wrote:I sorta have the same feeling
what gives you the feeling that there is scum in the hood?

if its just b/c you scumread me why then do you say "it could be 4 townies" while not thinking i am town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2107 (isolation #249) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 12:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

hoods are just WIFOM. It's like fairly common to add scum into the hood though it doesn't necessarily mean that a hood must contain scum but I felt like both Skitter and VP were scummy and claiming to be in a hood shines a spotlight on them.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2120 (isolation #250) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 1:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

sorry monkey

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2132 (isolation #251) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 3:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

wolf/wolf

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2140 (isolation #252) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 4:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

3 tprs got ran up and then we couldn't vote out obvscum Ari and no one was listening to me so I thought we could at least vote out hood scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2149 (isolation #253) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 4:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2145, VP Baltar wrote:if you were not in a hood with skitter, would you find her scummy? Also, did you consider her being VLA at all when you made the decision to post that?
possibly. no.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2155 (isolation #254) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 4:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2126, VP Baltar wrote:Flipping Wu here seems like a much more logical play.
but is Wu scum?

the closest we've gotten is
In post 892, VP Baltar wrote:If wu did flip red, I'd be looking at Wu as TMIing there.
In post 1937, VP Baltar wrote:I'm utterly confused how people can look at the Wu wagon falling apart a second time and not see that as scummy
and a sheep of mathblades logic that I won't vote him b/c I'm obv scum with him. :igmeou:

You could say that its implied that you think he's scum. But honestly? It just feels more like you are looking for a place to push than looking to push scum. Your other two pushes were both town and since you are now pushing a Wu/Nero scum team that's at least 3 town. Are you BOPable here? Eh.....I looked at that mini we were all in and it looks like you pushed town early then got into gear and went after a50. So...maybe?

Even if you honestly believed that scum was me/Wu there's still 2 scum outside of us and you just aren't doing anything else. It's like you a laser-focused on us and it just doesn't feel very genuine.

As far as calling me on my "shit" I said way back when
In post 898, Nero Cain wrote:but then I'm kinda on board with the idea that his meta might resemble his town play more than his scum play.
so I'm sorry that my play didn't stay static and I changed my mind. In fact, you claimed that your read on Wu changed so why can't I change my mind? What even made you "change your mind"?

Both you and Skitter are blatantly not reading my posts and it's both annoying and scummy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2160 (isolation #255) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 4:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm ok with voting out a useless slot d1 (Wu) but I don't really think it flips scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2205 (isolation #256) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 12:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2179, Cape90 wrote:
In post 1616, Nero Cain wrote:Ari is scum and when asked to explain their reads throws a hisssy fit? I kinda think that scum would have reacted in a more "pro-town" manner. + that whole "u fell into my trap!" just seems so...silly. Isn't pooky supposed to be really good? b/c this doesn't really look it to me.
By extension, doesn't this literally fit in with the argument against Aristeia in , , , , , , , , , etc, etc.?
im not really sure what you are trying to say here...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2206 (isolation #257) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 12:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2176, Cape90 wrote:
In post 1598, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1582, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 910, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 909, Datisi wrote:@baltar, is there a reason why you did not include me in the early readslist? i see you have a null category, and pretty sure i had posted at the time
I started with the full list of names at the start of my catch up and was slotting them into those piles as I was going along and getting feelings one way or the other. So while I had a null category, by the time I finished read I was kind of tired and didn't feel like writing out WHY I felt null on a bunch of people still (including you), I just knew I wasn't ready to make an alignment call on those people yet.
this exchange just feels so wrong
i mean he's prob scum .
So Nero, you seem pretty locked into the fact that:
1. there are 2 scum in our neighborhood
2. That I am town versus skitter and VP Baltar even though I definitely feel like I have done less then both.

Why is this exactly
I'm just a low-tier OMGUSy player. Although I do think that the idea that I'm in a hood with .75% of scum is a lil lol. I flip between "one of is scum" and both are. Like I just think that both are really scummy for various reasons. If you want to argue that the only reason I "caught" them is b/c they pushed on me then fine.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2209 (isolation #258) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 1:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2017, Yeet wrote:
In post 2015, Nero Cain wrote:
Scorpious
DeasVail
Eyes without a face
GeneralWu
Pooky is a certainly a strong player but no one is
infallible
. I also feel that most of the active players are more likely to be town in this game.
this is just me being nitpicky right? When he says that Ari isn't infallible it's implying that her reads were wrong and that's not information town has on d1.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2210 (isolation #259) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 1:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2208, fua wrote:Paranoia moment: The hood is just the scumteam.
my life to flip VP and Skitter is a sacrifice I'd be willing to make.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2254 (isolation #260) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 5:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2236, Datisi wrote:this makes me think, did skitter's wagon go up at like, any point other than last night?
I think some people had mentioned Skitter being scum most notably Math and Fire for not doing her "ping" thing.

Can you link me a game or 2 that you played in where there was a hood?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2255 (isolation #261) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 5:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2218, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Nero's #2211 is kind of a reach but it's interesting to note.
maybe but I'm also not voting there and asking for others' opinions on it but you are voting him so if you think he's scum he said that while having a red pm so....

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2259 (isolation #262) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 5:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

if anything it seemed like a defense of Fua and not so much about a potential push on u.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2396 (isolation #263) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 11:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why was it not fair to town to out the hood?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2397 (isolation #264) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 11:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

like im not blameless but 3 TPRs got outted so outting a meaningless hood does what besides put pressure on VP and Skitter? Most everyone (besides dats) think there's scum in the hood.

also, VP is a claimed asetic and would have been a pretty good d1 lunch.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2399 (isolation #265) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 11:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

not really sure what half of that post is but Ari was scummy and April just lurking is bad.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2408 (isolation #266) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 12:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

no, I said I'd hammer. You still aren't reading my posts.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2412 (isolation #267) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 12:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2409, Eyes without a face wrote:
In post 2273, Mizzytastic wrote:Nero Cain(1): Nero Cain
WTF? Why is Nero's vote on himself?
you'd know if you were reading. You gonna reply to my replies?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2415 (isolation #268) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 12:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Well, he's quoting a VC from and I self voted in so unless he's reading backwards shouldn't he already know?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2417 (isolation #269) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 12:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2420 (isolation #270) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 12:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

not really. He claimed willingly and claiming ascetic is the correct play. The question is is he a town asetic, a scum asetic, or scum fake claiming ascetic. The 2 mason claims and the "vig" claim were outted via run up and there is a difference between willingly outting and getting ran up and outting your pr to stay alive.

And even if I was so what? He's prob scum anyways.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2424 (isolation #271) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 1:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

y is VP so townie?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2426 (isolation #272) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 1:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Said something on p24

wants me to remember on p98

Also, VP being one of your top town reads b/c he explained his reads 40 pages ago is ummm...bad. Firstly, scum being able to type words is very much a thing and secondly, there's like no progression.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2427 (isolation #273) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 1:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why aren't u voting Wu?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2451 (isolation #274) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 12:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I see no reason why today shouldn't end in the death of 1 of VP, Eyes, Skitter or April.

VOTE: VP

I mean he's prob scum anyways but he's already claimed so low risk, high reward

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2453 (isolation #275) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 12:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why should we vote Fua?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2458 (isolation #276) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 12:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2433, Cape90 wrote:Latest postings from Eyes has been decent. I kinda like the double down on a... very meh post admittedly in 2427
I also think this is really bad. Like is really and is prob a scum post but cape saying that it was okish was pretty bad as well. Overnight I internalized it as too bad to be from scum and also thought that no way is there 3 scum in my hood (unless I'm wrong on Skitter or something) but it's still awful.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2460 (isolation #277) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 12:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

y?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2462 (isolation #278) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 12:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

My reason for scum reading eyes is mostly having VP as a top town read for using his words on page 24. You can see his post in and my reply in

Also didn't like how he sorta complains that I'm differentiating between the pr claims in . Posting seems rad.

he has the "I don't like how bloated this game is" sympathy so eh...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2475 (isolation #279) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 12:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2464, skitter30 wrote:I still think nero is scum in the hood and i'm not sure why you didnt end up on wu despite pusging him p hard earlier in the day
b/c I changed my mind. I've said at least 2 or 3 times now that I started t think that their meta may have resembled their town meta more than their scum meta. And why do my reads have to remain static and that I can't change my mind? No way you actually think this.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2481 (isolation #280) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 12:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

What if Deas is just town and Skitter is the scum thats piggybacking off a not great theory?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2483 (isolation #281) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 12:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

no vote VP

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2491 (isolation #282) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2485, skitter30 wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 2004, Nero Cain wrote:game feels wonky

Nero scum reads Wu

no one cares

In post 2045, Nero Cain wrote:i'm goin to do my best NM impression this game and hammer any of Ari, Fua or Wu get to L-1
In post 2054, Nero Cain wrote:I'm also in a 4p hood with VP, Cape, and Skitter. I doubt its all 4 town and im town and cape is prob town. It's why I've been pushing that at least 1 of them is scum but I don't think it's impossible that both VP and Skitter are scum.

I'd like to see a dead Skitter or Ari's rep the most. Maybe Fua is scum that was buddying me. Don't really care that much about Wu staying alive.
In post 2089, Nero Cain wrote:vote Wu or Skitter, stop stalling
In post 2427, Nero Cain wrote:Why aren't u voting Wu?
In post 2160, Nero Cain wrote:I'm ok with voting out a useless slot d1 (Wu) but I don't really think it flips scum.

@nero where and how die you change your mind? You were p on board with this push up until this last quote but not really seeing why you changed your mind at that point
you cherry picked my ISO pretty darn well. Good job scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2494 (isolation #283) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: skitter

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2506 (isolation #284) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why would you not shoot skitter?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2526 (isolation #285) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i hope fua is town

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2534 (isolation #286) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, can't we just vote in the hood?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2543 (isolation #287) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

HEM died. Agree with the sorta slow day but between us all this game is just gonna get more bloated.

I think I am of the opposite side where I'm more suspicious of Skitter/Dats attacking Fua right out of the gate.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2545 (isolation #288) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean maybe Fua is just scum that fakeclaimed vig and I'm just all kinds of bad for believing that he wasn't messisarily scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2550 (isolation #289) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I dunno, I really think it's VP that's scum in the hood. Skitter is scummy too but at least VP is scum. Not liking Eyes and I think there's a clear link between him and VP. Ari was a lil' scummy and then April replacing in and not doing anything was bad.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2556 (isolation #290) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Fire was one of Fua's scum reads from yesterday. He could still be faking but it would make sense to me that he'd shoot Fire and not Frog.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2557 (isolation #291) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2122, fua wrote:
In post 2116, humaneatingmonkey wrote:fua, what are your reads? doesn't have to be a list, just walk me through who's on your shitlist.
Shitlist is Skitter, Wu, Ari’s slot,
Fire
, Yeet, and possibly Tenebro for now. Subject to change later, and doesn’t include Eyes or Scorpious because they’re not worth pursuing at the moment.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2562 (isolation #292) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

the way it was handled is kinda bizarre, I agree.

but I don't really agree with you that them being more defensive than offensive is necessarily something that scum will do more than town.

My biggest worry is that he WAS roleblocked and scum (skitter/dats) are taking advantage of it.

I hate to say it but the
AtE
y rep out kinda makes me hate the slot

maybe he's just scum, idk

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2564 (isolation #293) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2469, Datisi wrote:it matters, but i can't say why until you answer, it defeats the purpose.
ok he said he shot @ fire. tell us.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2566 (isolation #294) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Are you saying that frog is cherry picking you?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2582 (isolation #295) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2580, Yeet wrote:fua is probably still town. And independently skitter vs fua really doesn’t feel like SvS.
Does it feel like SvT or TvT?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2589 (isolation #296) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

how do you think Fua would play as an sk?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2592 (isolation #297) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

you know what would be wild? if Ari was actually town and deas/eyes were scum. I just don't get why April replaced in and did nothing.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2598 (isolation #298) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

sole post

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2602 (isolation #299) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2599, VP Baltar wrote:BTW, Nero, can you now explain why you were trying to pump me for reads and perspectives overnight in the neighborhood?
I had no reasoning other than you saying that you would.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2617 (isolation #300) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 5:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2606, VP Baltar wrote:potential scum
this is one of the things that bothers me about VP. He went from "yeah anyone would think there is scum in the hood" to "we need to purge the scum from the hood" to "Mero is claiming there is scum here"

am I just getting hung up on wording here?

Dats is the only scum hood denier in the game. When/if scum flips between VP/skitter/cape he'll look p awful yes?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2618 (isolation #301) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 5:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I am Nero Cain and I hard claim professional typoer

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2621 (isolation #302) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 5:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

what are your reads o the hood members now?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2626 (isolation #303) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 5:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why am I scummy?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2635 (isolation #304) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 5:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

we were @ p70 and her #1 scumread was a lurker. That's just a little :igmeou:

All of Skitter, VP, and cape think there is scum in the hood. Dunno why you are singling out me as being scummy for pushing that there's scum in the hood when EVERYONE in the game thinks there is scum in the hood. Also, Skitter and VP are just scummy, bro.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2651 (isolation #305) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 5:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2646, VP Baltar wrote:Nero banging for Wu's yeet for half the day and then suddenly not being interested for extremely vague meta reasons when the Wu wagon got real is Hella suspicious on its face.
Fire and Ari did the work and linked his games and I agreed with it.

Both you and Skitter are outright refusing that this ever happened. My read on Wu didn't stay the same b/c there was evidence presented that I was wrong and I thought "maybe" It makes very little sense to me that you 2 think I have to continue to push Wu.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2658 (isolation #306) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 5:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2650, MalcolmTucker wrote:without fully sticking to it, and there's a case to be made this is what happened
I don't know why I have to "stick" with a read. There was evidence presented that he might have been more in his town meta than his scum meta and that certainly influenced me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2661 (isolation #307) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 6:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2655, VP Baltar wrote:You could just be terrible town here.
I'd argue that thinking that a player is scum and then rethinking whether or not they are really scum isn't bad town play. I guess you could also argue that Wu was so terrible that it was "good" townplay to get rid of him and maybe?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2697 (isolation #308) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 6:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

like, does VP actually think my reads never change or someting?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2701 (isolation #309) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 6:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

honestly, its just a little comical to me at this point. "Nero was pushing Wu and then didn't think that Wu had to be scum. He's so scummy!" like, are these real thoughts?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2741 (isolation #310) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Are we not listening to VP.? Your reads and stances aren't supposed to change. It's like you're playing the game or something.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2760 (isolation #311) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, ok look, finding scum that are using their words and actually have a thread presence can be hard, especially for a non Mith tier player like myself. I mean, I have played a number of games where scum just does...like literally nothing the whole game and while its mathmaticly impossible for scum to be just eyes/scorp...i think eyes could just very well be scum.

VOTE: eyes

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2770 (isolation #312) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

is there really traction on Vp aren't like 2 only voting there? and even if VP is scum there are 3 outside but im ok with voting a scummy annoying asetic.

VOTE: vp

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2782 (isolation #313) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2547, skitter30 wrote:And for the second: nero
It's day 2 and we are 100+ pages in and I'm your sole scum read?!?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2795 (isolation #314) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

just b/c HEM is town doesn't mean he's right just genuine. If I had to vote between Scorp and tene then I'd do Tene. My worry here is that Scorp is just LHF that just always looks scummy, idk. I mean maybe we shouldn't even worry about it and just vote him out and if he's scum then he's scum and if he's town he'll no longer be a distraction.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2800 (isolation #315) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

eh...his early game was p bad

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2804 (isolation #316) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2802, MathBlade wrote:If you want me to elim in the hood act like the hood matters
#hoodmembersmatter

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2811 (isolation #317) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 8:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: enchant

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2816 (isolation #318) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 8:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2811, Nero Cain wrote:VOTE: enchant

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2818 (isolation #319) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 8:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

sheep me, enchant

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2824 (isolation #320) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 8:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

eh.......

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2880 (isolation #321) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 9:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vp did claim in like his 10th post

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2903 (isolation #322) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 9:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2857, Datisi wrote:*if* the rest of his team in a pretty good position
pushes one player as his buddy. lol

this is the same shit that VP did d1 to try to get me to vote Wu

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2910 (isolation #323) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 9:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2795, Nero Cain wrote:I mean maybe we shouldn't even worry about it and just vote him out and if he's scum then he's scum and if he's town he'll no longer be a distraction.
In post 2800, Nero Cain wrote:eh...his early game was p bad
I don't care that much about Scorp and if it happens it happens. You could make the argument that a somewhat scummy vt is a decent elimination but I'm not all that gung ho on him flipping scum but maybe. If he town flips though this is prob a scum influenced wagon.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2911 (isolation #324) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 9:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

though I think im prob voting scum in enchant?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2912 (isolation #325) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 9:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

or maybe, idk.
In post 488, Enchant wrote:BWHHAHAHAHAHA
In post 490, Enchant wrote:AHAHAHAHAHHAA.
was his reaction to me voting him in Polish Rap

maybe that means something, maybe it doesn't.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3134 (isolation #326) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 11:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

dueling Scorp VP wagons go!

VOTE: vp

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3136 (isolation #327) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 11:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2980, VP Baltar wrote:This game is not going well.
for which faction?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3137 (isolation #328) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 11:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Datisi, VP Baltar, Eyes without a face, April Ludgate, Skitter

^
correct vote pool

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3142 (isolation #329) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 11:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Honestly, guy replacing in and not reading and then not helping to find scum (if you aren't) isn't great town play. I get that it could be more gimmick play than AI playbut its still not great

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3146 (isolation #330) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 11:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

i knew who you were

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3153 (isolation #331) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 12:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why did you downgrade me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3157 (isolation #332) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 12:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

poe town. I've been just sorta nodding along with his posting. Not really in love with your case. Why is he the worst Tene voter?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3162 (isolation #333) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 3:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why does April being an FL alt make you not want to vote there?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3170 (isolation #334) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 3:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

wrong. One doesn't necessarily need to read back to get reads and play.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3173 (isolation #335) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 3:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3169, Scorpious wrote:
In post 3164, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3162, Nero Cain wrote:Why does April being an FL alt make you not want to vote there?
Because FL is good town.

It’s pretty much a free check if my Ari read was right depending upon who FL pushes and their alignment
This sucks.. there are so many non "this" game related variables here to call someone town.
I mean people used the same logic for both Skitter and VP and dats?. Though reputation=//=ability. All these players have more than two brain cells and most people with more than two brain cells can be "good"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3174 (isolation #336) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 3:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

tene could be scum, not impossible.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3180 (isolation #337) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 3:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3177, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 3137, Nero Cain wrote:Datisi, VP Baltar, Eyes without a face, April Ludgate, Skitter

^
correct vote pool
You're starting to make me suspicious again. Are you actualky reading the day?
i am. What's making you sus?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3186 (isolation #338) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 3:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Do my reads have to change? Dats is doing the same shit that you did d1 and trying to manipulate me to vote Scorp. Eyes wasn't great yesterday and all we've gotten was a promise that he's going to do better today. Skitter voted a claimed vig that is claiming he was rbed then left. Maybe he's scum and that might make her town but ultimately I don't feel like what little she did today makes me want to hard town read her. April pushed Malcolm and that's all he/she has done today.

but are YOU reading b/c I've voted Enchant and given my thoughts on both Tene and Scorp.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3189 (isolation #339) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 4:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Sorta think that town are the ones that will have stronger opinions and scum are the ones that wil be more open willing to change on the drop of a a hat-you know that you and dats

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3191 (isolation #340) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 4:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

examples?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3195 (isolation #341) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 4:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3192, VP Baltar wrote:You're not doing that, as evidenced by the fact no one is following you.
*shrug*

There have been plenty of times when I've gone after scum and haven't been sheeped. But you are the leading wagon so...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3221 (isolation #342) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 5:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i mean the 3 back to back votes do look p forced

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3255 (isolation #343) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 5:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

VP's scumread is whatever wagon pops up

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3259 (isolation #344) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 5:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I think people had mentioned Frog like right b4 he voted though

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3261 (isolation #345) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 5:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3178, Yeet wrote:Yeah, I think Frogster is being slept on after the very early game which felt kinda townie.
In post 3181, VP Baltar wrote:VOTE: frogster BTW.

Will do this iso today, but frog was like losing his mind going after people for all kinds of tinfoil shit our last game where he was town and this game he is barely a presence. Idgi
so it seemed a little opportunistic. + I don't think he ever mentioned frog up until that point and if he was meta scum reading Frog why was he just now mentioning it?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3262 (isolation #346) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 5:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

also wasn't Frog like lowkey suspected d1 for having some super funky logic? Doesn't that match up with your town meta on him?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3284 (isolation #347) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 5:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3264, VP Baltar wrote:That's scummy af
yes my scumplay is quote something verifiably false and then expect not to be called on it. :igmeou: I thought you were supposed t be better than this?

I had just remembered someone talking about Frog and then there was the 3 rapid-fire votes on him which felt yucky to me. I'm just confbias and I was reading fires interaction with you and nodding along.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3288 (isolation #348) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 6:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3279, Datisi wrote:btw can we kill enchant pls he's like blatantly scum who's coasting on a bullshit vig claim
you could have like kept your vote there instead of throwing your vote around to try to mimic how you think town plays.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3293 (isolation #349) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 6:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Did I criticize you for voting Fua? I may have but I don't really remember doing so. quote, please.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3303 (isolation #350) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 6:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Fua could have fakeclaimed vig and that's why there isn't a 2nd shot. Claiming roleblock is an EZ way to explain the lack of a kill. Although if he was a vig/sk and his shot didn't go through for whatever reason then scum would have plenty od motivation to vote there.

If you felt like he's sum then I have no clue why you'd unvote other than the fact that you think that "town play" is throwing around your vote.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3341 (isolation #351) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 6:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

b/c its whats town is supposed to do, duh?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3342 (isolation #352) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 6:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

The day is young but who do you want to eliminate fire?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3374 (isolation #353) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i wasn't around when Wu was hammered yesterday. WTF?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3377 (isolation #354) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3372, Datisi wrote:there were 3 quick votes on wu by me, vp, and monkey (i think? i'm not going back to check again) and nero didn't really say anything despite definitely being around and still being willing to hammer
????

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3380 (isolation #355) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

or maybe I'm, stupid? idk

math?, fua and cape hammered Wu last night when I wasn't here and today dats, VP and Yeet threw down 3 rapid fire votes on Frog and I said I didn't like it so he's complaining that I didn't say anything about the hammer last night?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3384 (isolation #356) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

YOU were the one that pushed the mislim the hardest though

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3395 (isolation #357) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Also, there's a big difference between d1 going on for 97 pages and me being ready for the day to end and d2 being pretty fresh.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3407 (isolation #358) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3405, Cape90 wrote:Also Datisi, I kinda see this and I think your full of it, your cocky
naw just scum

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3425 (isolation #359) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3421, Datisi wrote:@nero, do you actually have any reason for scumreading me other than me not accepting your "hood therefore must scum" idea as gospel?
yes but I do think that you being the ONLY (or at least the only loud one) person in the game to not think there is is sorta :igmeou:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3433 (isolation #360) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3417, Datisi wrote:how do "the votes" say i'm mafia
prob b/c he keep throwing your vote around with VP so you can argue "scum wouldn't do that.
In post 1111, VP Baltar wrote:VOTE: HEM
In post 1113, Datisi wrote:VOTE: monkey
In post 2386, VP Baltar wrote:VOTE: GeneralWu
In post 2388, Datisi wrote:VOTE: generalwu
In post 3181, VP Baltar wrote:VOTE: frogster
In post 3182, Datisi wrote:VOTE: frogster

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3436 (isolation #361) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3418, fireisredsir wrote:i mean Nero said he was NM this game and would lolhammer anything, why not just let him do it
I deff said I do it yesterday, don't think I said I'd do it the whole game or not.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3442 (isolation #362) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 12:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3440, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 3436, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3418, fireisredsir wrote:i mean Nero said he was NM this game and would lolhammer anything, why not just let him do it
I deff said I do it yesterday, don't think I said I'd do it the whole game or not.
yea i meant yesterday, as in why is it such a scummy thing for cape to have hammered when the scum team was probs just sitting back and letting town do it cause they knew that they would? and you had already said you would hammer anything
I think Dats was trying to say that I'm "scummy" for still being willing to vote Wu after Hem/he/VP quick voted but I think I had already said I'd hammer Wu before the rapd votes and it was already a bloated 9p+ pages. p sure he's just scum gearing up for a push on me though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3446 (isolation #363) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 12:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yeah it's a very lvl 1 thought process

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3464 (isolation #364) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 1:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

eyes town reading VP for explaining some reads on p 24 continues to be horrible

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3468 (isolation #365) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 1:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but i can't read the scum pt!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3473 (isolation #366) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 1:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Frog, you know I was making fun of dats in , right?
In post 3450, Frogsterking wrote:You've said so.
nothing prevents Cape from hammering as scum, true and scum do QH to end the day and stop discussion but it was p 98 and the day was just dragging on. Wu was the defacto elimination at that point. I'm also sorta buying into the "I didn't know I was hammering" thing.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3492 (isolation #367) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 2:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3487, April Ludgate wrote:I expect 2-3 scum in the blue, tbh,
you expect the lions share of scum to be in your null reads and not the 4 people that you are scumreading?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3502 (isolation #368) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 2:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What do u think of VP, boon?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3513 (isolation #369) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 3:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but you just said he was a good player! What a fucking liar. :P

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3517 (isolation #370) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 3:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

and VP?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3585 (isolation #371) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3564, MathBlade wrote:Can we just CW Skitter? Or April?
I thought you wanted to not vote out boon today?

Skitter could be scum but is voting out an empty slot really our best d2?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3594 (isolation #372) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 4:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3591, VP Baltar wrote:Who are the people DOING things that are scummy.
There's a difference between scummy and being scum. Honestly, going hey "look at all these SCUMMY ppl!" just feels like a deflect. Who are these SCUM that are doing scummy things? Like I get you may not have time at the moment to really call everyone out but its something you should totally be doing instead of doing some weak buzz lightyear impression.

use your words, VP
In post 3587, VP Baltar wrote:I'm fairly-annoyed at how badly town is playing here
So you think town are the ones that are wagoning you and there's not scum on you? Do you think that scum are just going to stay off you and let town mislim you or ???
In post 3588, VP Baltar wrote:yall will see I'm right
about what?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3595 (isolation #373) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 4:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I shoulda spoiled that image though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3596 (isolation #374) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 4:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I do think VP is scummy and is a decent elimination today but I do think there could be scum in Apri, Eyes, Skitter, Enchant and maybe Dats

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3598 (isolation #375) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 4:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

blood pacts do sound pretty scummy...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3604 (isolation #376) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 5:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

pushed all town with the exception of maybe Fua day 1.
hypocritical stances and I don't think you actually believed in your Wu push yesterday. He was just an EZ push
manipulation
can't decide on a hood stance

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3605 (isolation #377) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 5:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3601, VP Baltar wrote:This process of walking back will continue as I get closer to dead.
So I'm scum? Why would town Nero walk back his stance? If I'm scum why not push me? Maybe what I said in the hood was right and you are just scum thats going with whatever the path of least resistance is.

but it's not walking back anything so...just continue to use strongly worded language that doesn't really make any sense.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3632 (isolation #378) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3628, VP Baltar wrote:Some town players do this and act as honorary scum
learn some personal responsibility or something, shesh.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3636 (isolation #379) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

was a joke

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3639 (isolation #380) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 7:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3635, VP Baltar wrote:Yeah ok. You've played like shit all game if you're town
I mean maybe?

I thought Wu was scummy and then I was less sure when there was meta evidence presented for why he wasn't scum and then you and Skitter continuously ignored that and said I was scummy for not having a static read. Meanwhile, you pushed least 3 town in me, Wu and HEM. Maybe you could make the argument that Wu was so bad that he needed to be flipped and that it was good play on your part but if you are town I don't see what's great about you so stop being a pot or w/e identify as.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3645 (isolation #381) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 8:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't care what your read of him is but there should be a progression and a lack of progression makes you look informed whether its that you know that he's town or that he's your buddy and you are expressing a town read on him so you don't have to vote him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3647 (isolation #382) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 8:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

also, I feel like most ppl haven't even commented on you or what I said.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3652 (isolation #383) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

y does he feel like town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3657 (isolation #384) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3654, Eyes without a face wrote:
In post 3645, Nero Cain wrote:I don't care what your read of him is but there should be a progression and a lack of progression makes you look informed whether its that you know that he's town or that he's your buddy and you are expressing a town read on him so you don't have to vote him.
Perfect. So I'm scum irregardless of whatever VPB's alignment is?
It's possible yes. But I also think you're doing alot of fussing...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3658 (isolation #385) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Vp has 300+ posts since the post you town read him for. I don't even think the reasoning is that great but 300+ posts hasn't even made you reconsider or strengthen as you certainly not citing any new evidence. He's the leading wagon and you aren't willing to stick your neck out for one of your top town reads.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3661 (isolation #386) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't care if he agrees with me or not just that town reading you off of your 15th post makes him look informed and not really paying attention to the game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3662 (isolation #387) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

not really wrt the bad faith.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3664 (isolation #388) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but I do want to plop my reasoning down which I'll do later. I men, I could have conf bias but I'm not treating you in bad faith.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3665 (isolation #389) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

if ppl rather flip eyes than you it's up to them but I'm good either way.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3667 (isolation #390) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 10:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

then how can you town read me? You basically just keep calling me scum here but you won't push. Why?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3669 (isolation #391) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 10:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

You know that I never unvoted, right?

I'm wrong a fair amount and there are slots outside of you that I find scummy and it's mathematically possible that if you are town then the other slots I find scummy could be scum. If you want to mislabel not being full of myself as backing off or being wishy-washy then I'm sure you could get like Dats to believe you.

"Nero is engaging me in bad faith" "Nero "backingoff" is +scum" This just seems like a bunch of doublespeak to me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3673 (isolation #392) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 10:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I didn't backpedal on Wu. There was contradicting evidence and I listened to that. Like I said earlier if you thought Wu was so bad that he needed to be that d1 elimination then fine? He played pretty poorly down the stretch and I was more than ok with his elimination. But still, that's not a backtrack, and claiming that it is one is a horrible misrep and/or treating
ME
in bad faith.

You won't vote me b/c I'm not the path of least resistance.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3676 (isolation #393) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 11:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

y aren't you voting?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3679 (isolation #394) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 11:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

you could give me reasons to reconsider but you can't be assed to read past his 15th post.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3683 (isolation #395) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 11:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Well, I mean, you gotta vote to eliminate scum and you by not vote you just really aren't helping town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3685 (isolation #396) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 11:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

What have you seen today that you liked from him?

If you think VP is town b/c "no res" then lead us to a scum elimination but you can't even do that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3686 (isolation #397) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 11:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

So....you rather just let VP get eliminated rather than try to get a Frog lim but b/c big meanie Cain wants you to be pro-town and use your weapon you won't. makes sense

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3797 (isolation #398) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 3:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3793, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 3789, VP Baltar wrote:If you think we are partners, why are you getting off my much bigger wagon?
i think it's a possibility. and cause i think april has cool ideas and im a big fan of the sudden unexpected wagon to see if it throws scum off their balance
what if we were wagoning scum and then the Malcolm wagon is scum's response to it?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3816 (isolation #399) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 3:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

If the reasoning for Malcolm is that he's a partner with VP I'm not sure why we should stop voting VP?