Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #5581 (isolation #200) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 3:03 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5576, Nero Cain wrote:I would like to resolve VP today, if we really can't get him Titus is fine but VP should have been flipped yesterday. All his stuff about being a good hunter and a net positive for town is just bluster. Don't let him fool you.
While I disagree with a VP elimination, I know he can't live until elo without a clear. A clear is unlikely to happen with yeet's flip. I'd rather admit I lost the argument and try again tomorrow than drag the town through a screaming match that is likely to fail and demotivate us further without a scumread of my own. In the rare event I am wrong, then I fully expect to be vigged tonight or eliminated tomorrow and I've made my peace with that. I think game health needs VP dead no matter how much I disagree.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5582 (isolation #201) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 3:03 pm

Post by Titus »

*strong scumread
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5583 (isolation #202) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 3:04 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5579, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5572, Titus wrote:
In post 5571, Nero Cain wrote:but with your proposed team scums bidding has been to not let VP die....
#confused?
fake

scum is voting me over VP today, the majority of scum was voting Malcolm. If you really believed in your world you'd have to believe that scum really really doesn't want VP flipped.
Or they just don't have to do anything
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5585 (isolation #203) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 3:07 pm

Post by Titus »

Eyes, thoughts about VP and ending this day?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5587 (isolation #204) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 3:09 pm

Post by Titus »

*sigh*
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5596 (isolation #205) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 3:14 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5590, fireisredsir wrote:titus prob just TMIing, and yet still pushing for vp to get limmed

can we just get this instead
I'm not pushing for VP to get eliminated. I just can't herd cattle to get any of my suspects wagoned. I'd literally vote any of them to save my town core. That's Mama Bear.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5599 (isolation #206) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 3:16 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5597, fireisredsir wrote:titus is pushing for a vp flip over a Nero one despite the wagons being close at 5-4, probably bc both are town and she knows a vp flip will make her look better than a Nero one
Literally everyone else is avoiding a comment on Nero. There are plenty of fake votes on VP from slots such as Deas. If I could get Nero, I'd take it in a heartbeat. It's just not happening.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5602 (isolation #207) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 3:17 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5405, DeasVail wrote:My heart is on the VP wagon but I want to actually read up before doing that.
For instance.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5604 (isolation #208) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 3:18 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5601, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5596, Titus wrote:
In post 5590, fireisredsir wrote:titus prob just TMIing, and yet still pushing for vp to get limmed

I'm not pushing for VP to get eliminated. I just can't herd cattle to get any of my suspects wagoned. I'd literally vote any of them to save my town core. That's Mama Bear.
you aren't even voting for any of them. You are 100% trying to lim me over VP. You don't care about flipping scum, you care about saving VP.
Literally everyone else besides Math or Galron is scummier to me so far.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5607 (isolation #209) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 3:19 pm

Post by Titus »

VOTE: frogster
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5609 (isolation #210) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 3:20 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5604, Titus wrote:
In post 5601, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5596, Titus wrote:

you aren't even voting for any of them. You are 100% trying to lim me over VP. You don't care about flipping scum, you care about saving VP.
Literally everyone else besides Math or Galron is scummier to me so far.
Forgot I won't do Enchant today either but oh well.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5612 (isolation #211) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 3:23 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5610, Enchant wrote:Are scumreading eyes are not popular anymore and everyone sheep instead...
I'm just saving VP. I'd kill anyone but you Galron or Math to do it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5616 (isolation #212) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 3:25 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5614, fireisredsir wrote:titus behavior here just makes no sense from town pov. she's not solving. it's all positioning and political

april pls come back
No. I have solved a chunk of the game. VP April Galron Math and Enchant are my core even if they don't or can't work together. I think that's enough to trap scum, even a deep wolf.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5618 (isolation #213) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 3:26 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5615, Enchant wrote:
In post 5612, Titus wrote:
In post 5610, Enchant wrote:Are scumreading eyes are not popular anymore and everyone sheep instead...
I'm just saving VP. I'd kill anyone but you Galron or Math to do it.
Didn't vote STD when i voted them
Nero had momentum. When VP voted Frogester that kills the Nero wagon and gives momentum to Frogster
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5621 (isolation #214) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 3:30 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5619, Nero Cain wrote:Titus, you keep calling VP town but I don't think you've ever explained why.
I've literally responded to every case on him, detailed how and why I agree with his case at start of day (just that I'd emphasize different things (I doubt you Frogster and StD is the team). I detailed why I feel VP makes most of the plays he does as town. I engaged Fire's repeated suggestions of VP scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5624 (isolation #215) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 3:32 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5620, Frogsterking wrote:VP asked me to answer his questions repeatedly then ducked out when I actually did.
Where did he do this?

Why are you voting no one?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5625 (isolation #216) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 3:34 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5623, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5618, Titus wrote:Nero had momentum. When VP voted Frogester that kills the Nero wagon and gives momentum to Frogster
Frog wasn't even in your solve. I have the same issue with both of you guys where you vote wherever the least resistance is. Also not scum reading me while voting me while I had "momentum" is disingenuous.
I didn't vote you when you had momentum. I created it by asking VP to join me. I kept it there because of momentum.

Also Frogster is in my scumpool and fits my theory that one of you/Frogster/STD is scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5629 (isolation #217) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 3:36 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5627, fireisredsir wrote:k well vp is either maf or so deep in the pocket that he might as well be. gee i wonder why titus wants to keep him alive

VOTE: vp
*sigh*

I can't just have an unpopular correct opinion. :/
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5631 (isolation #218) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 3:37 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5628, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5625, Titus wrote:Also Frogster is in my scumpool and fits my theory that one of you/Frogster/STD is scum.
so you are sheeping VP's theory then?
No. His theory is that you're a team.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5633 (isolation #219) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 3:38 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4897, Titus wrote:
In post 4894, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 4893, Titus wrote:VP, I need a bit to review what you wrote.
Not a problem. It is a lot. I hate big cases like that, but it really stuck out in my notes, so I felt like this is a time I should wrote out all my thoughts.
Alright, I read most of your case. However, I don't expect all three of Nero/Frogster/Dragons to be scum. All three scum going in on an agency capture move is highly unlikely. Second, Nero is easily distractable and stubborn. He's not MathBlade levels of stubborn but still stubborn. A denial of a soft could come as much as pride rather than anything else. I don't see all three scum pushing a soft clear as they'd be boned if a flash wagon appeared. I'd look at people who pushed Galron exclusively as it was a sign they couldn't make content.

I do feel you cased DV the best in your post.

I don't like tene saying protect Math or else with an invest soft in the game.

Then there's scorpious and eyes.

The problem is I'm not left with an aggressive scum unless I am wrong somewhere.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5639 (isolation #220) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 3:42 pm

Post by Titus »

I don't see how that supports your position or why you're not voting him if you feel so strongly?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5689 (isolation #221) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 4:53 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5687, Galron wrote:
In post 5493, Scorpious wrote:
In post 5472, Titus wrote:Frogsterking - A few questions to me. Otherwise, no real contribution.
Scorpious - Random vote on Cake and wanting to die.
Save The Dragons - Sheep and leave.
DeasVail - FoS and then VLA
Eyes without a face - Prodded said nothing
April Ludgate - Included to be fair. No real push.
Cape90 - Barely here, but he arguably could be excluded.

A good bulk of your scum are in here.
UNVOTE:

I’m Sheeping Titus..

This is my lim pool
You were scum reading Titus' slot from what I can tell and now you're sheeping her. Why?
Where was he SRing me? I don't remember this. I've been paranoid of Scorpious because it feels like he's too nice to me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5718 (isolation #222) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 5:31 am

Post by Titus »

Math, quick question, how many bad guys do you think there are?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5720 (isolation #223) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 5:40 am

Post by Titus »

That's not something he's going to be capable of. We just have to do it VP.

How many bad guys do you think there are? Not who, just how many.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5723 (isolation #224) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 5:53 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5721, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 5720, Titus wrote:How many bad guys do you think there are?
Me? Or math?
Both. I'm thinking about what to do next.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5724 (isolation #225) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 5:55 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5722, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5718, Titus wrote:Math, quick question, how many bad guys do you think there are?
4-5
Yes but which. :/ One gives us two miseliminations while the other gives 3.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5726 (isolation #226) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 6:12 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5725, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 5723, Titus wrote:
Me? Or math?
Looking at what has been revealed so far about town power, and if you assume Enchant is a town vig being RBed, then 4. More than that would seem OP for scum is my guess.
We have masons, an investigative and a vig. I'm leaning 5 because in most setup runs conftown would quickly outnumber scum. I'm wanting to check my work.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5744 (isolation #227) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 6:56 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5743, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5726, Titus wrote:
In post 5725, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 5723, Titus wrote:
Me? Or math?
Looking at what has been revealed so far about town power, and if you assume Enchant is a town vig being RBed, then 4. More than that would seem OP for scum is my guess.
We have masons, an investigative and a vig. I'm leaning 5 because in most setup runs conftown would quickly outnumber scum. I'm wanting to check my work.
This is why scum has to be in the hood Titus. You’re so close
If 5 scum, I'd have to agree but that idea was shot down. With 4 scum, I doubt it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5749 (isolation #228) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 6:57 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5745, tenebrousluminary wrote:Oh, so Galron is scum. Lol.
???
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5751 (isolation #229) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 6:59 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5750, MathBlade wrote:That’s what I mean by “fake masons” btw. Theyd be masons in all but name.
No. The very argument you're making gets them limmed one by one.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5753 (isolation #230) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:00 am

Post by Titus »

I'm not lock certain the hood is clear with 4 scum. With 5, I doubt it isn't but I got shot down for that. :/
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5756 (isolation #231) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:01 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5754, Enchant wrote:
In post 5748, MathBlade wrote:Disagree with my VP and Galron reads fine

But there’s no way in a 19 P game
Scum have 2 masons with unseen communication
4 players with unseen communication
And a cop
And a vig

That’s a never passing review.

So scum has to be in that hood.
What cop
He's referring to yeet, who isn't a full cop. It gets progressively weaker as the game goes on.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5761 (isolation #232) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:05 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5757, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 2669, Save The Dragons wrote:holy crap i thought i posted more in this game 22 posts wow i'm probably scum
dragons crumbing traitor y/y

mostly kidding but also kind of not
In post 5759, fireisredsir wrote:wiki says for a traitor to be normal, maf team knows a traitor exists but not who it is, and traitor knows who the maf team is
Quite possible. I didn't see that because I hadn't been looking.

If that's accurate, what does that tell us?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5796 (isolation #233) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:49 am

Post by Titus »

Maybe there is a shot to lim scum today fire.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5801 (isolation #234) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:52 am

Post by Titus »

If you're willing to see that VP is town, then VP might not be the automatic elimination. We're starting to talk about the game as a whole. It's a long shot but we have scum in my pool.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5818 (isolation #235) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 8:22 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5816, MathBlade wrote:I guess let’s ask this:

Who doesn’t think VP/Nero is SVT or TVS?
Me but their my scumpartners. If I had to pick one, Nero scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5819 (isolation #236) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 8:23 am

Post by Titus »

*they're
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5820 (isolation #237) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 8:24 am

Post by Titus »

I don't want Tene but I'd do tene over VP.

Has Boon logged in?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5823 (isolation #238) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 8:27 am

Post by Titus »

The fact that the most of the game isn't really discussing half the lurkers aside from STD and a little about April's real life is uhhh
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5824 (isolation #239) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 8:27 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5822, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5818, Titus wrote:Me but their my scumpartners.
i see we have entered the "joke" about VP being my scumbuddy stage
Alright. Flip VP then. I need to be proven right in order for us to have a shot at winning.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5826 (isolation #240) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 8:29 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5825, Nero Cain wrote:im trying. help me out here?
I'll hammer him if he gets in range.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5833 (isolation #241) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 9:09 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5830, tenebrousluminary wrote:
In post 5823, Titus wrote:The fact that the most of the game isn't really discussing half the lurkers aside from STD and a little about April's real life is uhhh
Have you accepted Scorptown as your personal lord and savior?
No but apparently he has mine...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5834 (isolation #242) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 9:11 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5828, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 5824, Titus wrote:
In post 5822, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5818, Titus wrote:Me but their my scumpartners.
i see we have entered the "joke" about VP being my scumbuddy stage
Alright. Flip VP then. I need to be proven right in order for us to have a shot at winning.
I wish I could say I thought this would help you get some town cred tomorrow. I suspect this town will fight you regardless, even when you are right.
Kinda how I feel. I almost feel like going troll and just posting in pictures. I was trying to avoid a long, drawn out fight today but....

Mod, can we get a prod on April?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5836 (isolation #243) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 9:12 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5827, Nero Cain wrote:thanks mama bear
No problem. I want to keep the game as fun as possible, even if we lose. The fact VP isn't having fun and wants out is a huge factor.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5837 (isolation #244) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 9:13 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5835, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 5813, VP Baltar wrote:@fire-pretty unlikely I am going to vote Titus. Where else is your head at that we can maybe talk about?
deas, cape maybe. i don't want nero, galron, std, tene, april. i don't think an eyes or scorp flip is going to be very useful here altho they could be scum. enchant will either shoot someone or die before endgame so that's not a good flip. frog, eh, idk, not really a fan of that wagon.

looking at that tho im running out of scum candidates so, hmm
VOTE: deas

*reaching out*
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5838 (isolation #245) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 9:13 am

Post by Titus »

Why do you not want StD though?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5840 (isolation #246) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 9:14 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5839, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5832, Enchant wrote:Vanilla Townie and two Mafia Goons walks in home of MathBlade.

MathBlade tells "Oh, i have 3 bullet as well!". And shots Townie 3 times.
Ironically when I have a vig I am normally really good.
It’s the rare times on MS I am good as town.

Can we like not do this please?
It was a bit unnecessary and I like the humility of the bolded.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5842 (isolation #247) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 9:16 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5841, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 5838, Titus wrote:Why do you not want StD though?
i thought he was towny until i remembered the comment i brought up, but even if he is traitor that's prob not a great flip. and i still think he's more likely town
I'd take any scumflip today. I understand looking for an optimal flip, but today's flip needs to be whatever scum we can get OR a slot that cannot live until elo.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5844 (isolation #248) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 9:22 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5843, Enchant wrote:
In post 5839, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5832, Enchant wrote:Vanilla Townie and two Mafia Goons walks in home of MathBlade.

MathBlade tells "Oh, i have 3 bullet as well!". And shots Townie 3 times.
Ironically when I have a vig I am normally really good. It’s the rare times on MS I am good as town.

Can we like not do this please?
I am opposite, i play badly always and play horrible as vig. Well you see.

Either way, mistakes fine, i stop.

Imo, hard game we have there.
Yes, that's why we need to discuss all possibilities.

I have no idea whether the group thinks Scorpious is kissing up to me.

These are the type of things I need to assess to determine if I am agency captured myself.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5847 (isolation #249) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 9:26 am

Post by Titus »

1/4 = 25%

3/11 = 27%
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5850 (isolation #250) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 9:27 am

Post by Titus »

Actually,

1/4 = 225%

3/9 =33% (removed myself and Mathblade)

Mod: I am voting Deas.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5852 (isolation #251) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 9:29 am

Post by Titus »

Math, here's the problem. I feel you're wrong but I don't want you and VP and elo because you'll just vote him and we'll lose.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5854 (isolation #252) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 9:30 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5851, Enchant wrote:Do we have just 11 people alive?
15. Four in hood. 11 out. The odds were the chances of hitting scum at random excluding Mathblade.

To be fair, if you exclude Galron, the random odds of hitting scum in and out of the hood become exactly even.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5857 (isolation #253) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 9:32 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5853, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5847, Titus wrote:1/4 = 25%

3/11 = 27%
Yes. That is factually correct.

However the entire game barring you thinks there is scum in the hood
AND
The odds of two places scum can never see of secret chat is absymally low

Even if assume kill masons N1 and N2

You’d have secret communication until Day 6 at best.

That’s just not feasible to pass review
Correct, but shouldn't the odds be to the highest odds, even if we assume the scum in the hood.

Like if you insist, I'll vote VP solely because he and you cannot be in elo together.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5859 (isolation #254) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 9:32 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5855, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5854, Titus wrote:
In post 5851, Enchant wrote:Do we have just 11 people alive?
15. Four in hood. 11 out. The odds were the chances of hitting scum at random excluding Mathblade.

To be fair, if you exclude Galron, the random odds of hitting scum in and out of the hood become exactly even.
So then why are you continually trying to not elim in the hood?

If you think VP and Galron are town push Nero or Cape
I don't have a strong scumread in the hood at all. I'd rather push higher odds of a flip with higher strength of scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5862 (isolation #255) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 9:37 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5860, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5857, Titus wrote:

3/11 = 27%

AND

Correct, but shouldn't the odds be to the highest odds, even if we assume the scum in the hood.

Like if you insist, I'll vote VP solely because he and you cannot be in elo together.
I am doing what is the highest odds AND where every player in the game but you agrees

Why are you torpedoing town agreement?
I went over that cognitive disonnance. I'm not torpedoing it. I'm accepting that VP will likely be the lim. I'm just wanting to discuss everything, including the possibility of me being wrong or y'all being wrong. I'm willing to discuss any situation that's reasonably possible.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5863 (isolation #256) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 9:38 am

Post by Titus »

If that discussion is over, we should vote VP and end the day but it doesn't appear to be.

I already discussed my dissonance here.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5866 (isolation #257) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 9:44 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5864, Enchant wrote:Nero in hood with VP right?
Yes. It's Nero Galron VP Cape.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5869 (isolation #258) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 9:46 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5865, fireisredsir wrote:some thoughts

1) i think it's really risky to not flip in the hood today. we might have a better chance at hitting scum if we flip someone like deas, but if he's town, we've gotten nowhere. and if the whole hood is alive at elo there's no shot we win tbh
2) i think if scum april hard pushes malc yday, she has a plan for today. if her plan was to disappear and let someone else lead, then i think she's partnered with someone else who is active and talkative and can lead instead (possibilities include VP, titus, maaaybe nero if VP is town, and if im thinking objectively, prob me)
3) there's no way the scumteam is all people who are lurking today
I think it's real life for April. I don't see April willing ceding her social confession.
I understand one.
I agree scum aren't all lurking, but I mostly expect it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5872 (isolation #259) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 9:48 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5867, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5862, Titus wrote:
In post 5860, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5857, Titus wrote:

3/11 = 27%

AND

I am doing what is the highest odds AND where every player in the game but you agrees

I went over that cognitive disonnance. I'm not torpedoing it. I'm accepting that VP will likely be the lim. I'm just wanting to discuss everything, including the possibility of me being wrong or y'all being wrong. I'm willing to discuss any situation that's reasonably possible.
Except you’re not coming at it from a discussion of where you’re wrong.

It’s been proven you are.

It’s more you asserting things

The more you do this the more I want to discard what you are saying.

What actions are you doing to resolve the cognitive dissonance?
I've literally been asking about who could have agency captured me if I am wrong, but we aren't discussing those slots or putting any possibility of eliminating them because they're coasting.
I literally can't resolve the cognitive dissonance. It's my reads versus game health. Unless the rare event my reads change or town sentiment changes, there's nothing I can do to fix that rock in a hard place.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5874 (isolation #260) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 9:50 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5870, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 5860, MathBlade wrote:I am doing what is the highest odds AND where every player in the game but you agrees

Tbf, I think people are just saying hood has 1 scum because that is the MOST LIKELY scenario, not because they are certain. As enchant points out, there are certainly exceptions, and we have no clue what is in scum to balance (such as a role that finds daytalk or something. )

I think Titus is using what feels most solid to her and you are using what feels most solid to you.

The primary drivers of my own scum read on Nero would he based on a number of setup assumptions that may or may not be true.
Those assumptions are even mote complicated for people outside the hood.
Did people claim in the hood? This seems to imply that. I don't want to know the roles if they did.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5878 (isolation #261) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 9:54 am

Post by Titus »

That's incorrect. While I townread VP, I'm not alone. There are people voting with me and/or wanting not VP. There's people sheeping me like Scorpious. Eyes is wanting not VP. There are people not voting like April.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5881 (isolation #262) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 9:59 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5879, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5878, Titus wrote:That's incorrect. While I townread VP, I'm not alone. There are people voting with me and/or wanting not VP. There's people sheeping me like Scorpious. Eyes is wanting not VP. There are people not voting like April.
I mean about scum not being in the hood.
I'm not certain there are. I townread everyone in the hood. Could I be wrong on one? Absolutely. That's why I'm not resisting but documenting my objection. People can support opinions by disagreeing by defending me as town without actually agreeing by Titus is saying that Titus is town but wrong. It encourages people to keep me, and thus my voice, alive.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5882 (isolation #263) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 9:59 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5880, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 5875, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 5865, fireisredsir wrote:1) i think it's really risky to not flip in the hood today.
Why unvote me then? You're so confusing.
bc i don't want the day to end yet, mostly. and you seem more willing to work things out today
What's there to do?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5886 (isolation #264) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 10:07 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5884, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5881, Titus wrote:
In post 5879, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5878, Titus wrote:That's incorrect. While I townread VP, I'm not alone. There are people voting with me and/or wanting not VP. There's people sheeping me like Scorpious. Eyes is wanting not VP. There are people not voting like April.
I mean about scum not being in the hood.
I'm not certain there are. I townread everyone in the hood. Could I be wrong on one? Absolutely. That's why I'm not resisting but documenting my objection. People can support opinions by disagreeing by defending me as town without actually agreeing by Titus is saying that Titus is town but wrong. It encourages people to keep me, and thus my voice, alive.
You’re the only one who thinks everyone in the hood is town is my point. You’re actively pushing where scum likely aren’t.
I laid out that scum are just as likely in the hood rather than out.

Fire, how do we get the lurkers to take a stance with the lim locked on VP/Nero?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5887 (isolation #265) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 10:09 am

Post by Titus »

Enchant, why are you leading Nero? Do you follow and like VP's case?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5891 (isolation #266) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 10:16 am

Post by Titus »

How am I stopping cohesion when I said that eliminating in the hood is a forced play, even if I disagree?

How is a vote on April going to get April to talk?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5892 (isolation #267) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 10:16 am

Post by Titus »

I'm literally tired of fighting. I've accepted I lost ages ago. I just want us in the best position for tomorrow.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5893 (isolation #268) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 10:17 am

Post by Titus »

Oh RL question, are we still on for Sunday Argent Great Escape?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5897 (isolation #269) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 10:39 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5895, DeasVail wrote:
In post 5865, fireisredsir wrote:some thoughts

1) i think it's really risky to not flip in the hood today. we might have a better chance at hitting scum if we flip someone like deas, but if he's town, we've gotten nowhere. and if the whole hood is alive at elo there's no shot we win tbh
2) i think if scum april hard pushes malc yday, she has a plan for today. if her plan was to disappear and let someone else lead, then i think she's partnered with someone else who is active and talkative and can lead instead (possibilities include VP, titus, maaaybe nero if VP is town, and if im thinking objectively, prob me)
3) there's no way the scumteam is all people who are lurking today
2) is a decent point but I think sometimes disappearances can be unplanned or relate to non-game-related things. People don’t usually plan to disappear imo
Do you think we need to eliminate in the hood? Can you detail your reads?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5900 (isolation #270) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 10:50 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5899, Nero Cain wrote:I mean Boon also disappeared when he first replaced in. Boons prod timer hasn't went off. I mean maybe he's just scum that is lurking it out instead of being mostly inactive town.
Could be. People don't usually join to flake but I can't rule it out.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5902 (isolation #271) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 11:03 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5901, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 5886, Titus wrote:Fire, how do we get the lurkers to take a stance with the lim locked on VP/Nero?
i don't think the lim is locked there
How is it not with Math dictating it and the universal read that there's scum in the hood?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5907 (isolation #272) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 11:18 am

Post by Titus »

Scorpious, while I like feeling like someone would vote scum, I'd like to know your actual stances rather than just sheeping me. It's rather creepy. Why do you feel I'm such strong town AND accurate?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5918 (isolation #273) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 11:58 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5917, tenebrousluminary wrote:I'm losing engagement too tbh. It just never ends.
Same, but I don't know what to do.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5921 (isolation #274) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 12:00 pm

Post by Titus »

Then just vote VP math and I'll vote VP and we can end the day. SCorpious and VP will follow.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5923 (isolation #275) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 12:01 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5922, Eyes without a face wrote:
In post 5585, Titus wrote:Eyes, thoughts about VP and ending this day?
I'm not gonna vote there today is the short version. I don't have the time or the will to walk you through the long version.
I'm understand.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6043 (isolation #276) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 3:20 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 6041, MathBlade wrote:VOTE: Cape

Fuck it

We need to prove April and VP scum

And if I am wrong and VP is town everyone wins
This just is hard to process on so many levels.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6046 (isolation #277) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 3:26 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 6045, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6043, Titus wrote:

Fuck it

It’s simple

I am tired of fighting

Tired of the negativity

And just done

So April and VP agree on Cape and it’s in the hood

So it’s pretty much we hit scum in the hood today or prove VP scum.

And April if Cape is town diverted from VP twice

So then it checks them both
Flipping someone rarely proves someone else. You're directing the charge today. Flip who you want. If VP is actually scum, flipping him would be harder. We could leash the vig in this situation. That might be helpful.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6048 (isolation #278) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 3:28 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 6047, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6046, Titus wrote:
In post 6045, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6043, Titus wrote:

Fuck it

It’s simple

I am tired of fighting

Tired of the negativity

And just done

So April and VP agree on Cape and it’s in the hood

So it’s pretty much we hit scum in the hood today or prove VP scum.

And April if Cape is town diverted from VP twice

So then it checks them both
Flipping someone rarely proves someone else. You're directing the charge today. Flip who you want. If VP is actually scum, flipping him would be harder. We could leash the vig in this situation. That might be helpful.
Nah I never have had the charge or I wouldn’t have to yell or you’d have been sheeping me rather than anyone else.
I'm literally willing to do your flip. :/ I'm just going to secure it.
Just tell us who the lim is, who Enchant shoots and end the day.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6051 (isolation #279) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 3:31 pm

Post by Titus »

If they flip town, April is the last person who should be shot.
If VP flips scum, sure shoot April.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6052 (isolation #280) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 3:33 pm

Post by Titus »

If VP or Cape flips town, the shot should be on the scum pushing those lims.
If VP or Cape flips town, the shot should be on April and suppose that I'm just batshit crazy.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6054 (isolation #281) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 3:35 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 6053, MathBlade wrote:My point is I am BoPing Boon.
That's fine. April doesn't want VP. If VP flips scum, shoot me or April.
BoPing April doesn't make sense if April is right.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6057 (isolation #282) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 3:39 pm

Post by Titus »

April's reads don't make sense as an actual team, just like mine don't. Individually he may scumread VP and Cape, but they are not a team.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6058 (isolation #283) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 3:41 pm

Post by Titus »

Right now, BoP doesn't make sense. We have to do teams.

If VP is scum, shoot April. Keep going with your theory as you'd be the hot hand.
If VP is town, shoot someone who is actually pushing for a VP elimination.

That's what should happen.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6061 (isolation #284) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 3:45 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 6059, MathBlade wrote:Agreed and already said that

My point is I am BoPing boon as I did yesterday.

I am tired of being called “bad” or “pushing townies” with no evidence by the “good” players.

So I am BoPing boon
We can't afford emotional decisions. We're giving you the lim you want in VP. Now is not the time to just shoot people because you're pissed off about how you've been treated in the past. This type of decision undercuts your credibility.

We target scum.

So if VP is scum, we of course shoot me/April. BoP makes sense there.
If VP is town, we should be shooting in my pool please. :/ Listen to me when I'm right.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6062 (isolation #285) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 3:46 pm

Post by Titus »

You're in control of the elimination, but we don't play emotional games. WE don't get petty. You can tell Enchant to do that, but I doubt Enchant will.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6063 (isolation #286) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 3:48 pm

Post by Titus »

On a lighter note, did work call you in tomorrow?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6066 (isolation #287) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 3:52 pm

Post by Titus »

Again, maybe you don't have to win a charisma fight against boon. You're conftown he isn't. Just because he's more charismatic says nothing about his alignment. April can be charismatic and right.

If April is wrong, sure take him out.
If April is right, then we should be taking out the people who are creating this setup where we lim town. The odds of all the "charismatic" players trying to persuade you to do that right thing, being right, and being scum are not high.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6068 (isolation #288) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 3:59 pm

Post by Titus »

So we follow your theory. You don't get distracted.

VOTE: VP
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6071 (isolation #289) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:08 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 6070, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6069, fireisredsir wrote:literally just openwolfing bc too many people tr her holy
What do you make of her wanting me to not bop boon?

Why does scum!Titus do that?
That's not quite right. I don't want you to BoP April
until there's evidence to do so
. If you scumread April, you test your theory of VP/April/me. You don't go to Cape.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6074 (isolation #290) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:11 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 6073, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6071, Titus wrote:
In post 6070, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6069, fireisredsir wrote:literally just openwolfing bc too many people tr her holy
What do you make of her wanting me to not bop boon?

Why does scum!Titus do that?
That's not quite right. I don't want you to BoP April
until there's evidence to do so
. If you scumread April, you test your theory of VP/April/me. You don't go to Cape.
There’s evidence to do so.
April started the Malcolm wagon
Everyone was wrong D1 but me who wasn't there. BoP applies in crunch time.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6075 (isolation #291) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:11 pm

Post by Titus »

Then again, it's whatever, Enchant is their own person.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6077 (isolation #292) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:15 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 6076, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6072, fireisredsir wrote:in what world does someone who says she will vote anyone to save VP
who says she has him as her strongest TR
who literally has zero attempts to solve cape's slot in her iso, just a couple mentions of a townlean

in what world does that person vote VP over cape here
The main issue is Titus scum + Cape is making more sense than Titus + VP

Ugh I hate the fact I feel like I am sheeping you and I don’t know why I hate it
So you've changed your mind? Is that solely because I resigned and voted VP with you or because you're just actively opposing whatever I say I'll do.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6078 (isolation #293) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:16 pm

Post by Titus »

Because my concern is that we vote Cape, April gets vigged, then we vote VP and we just lose.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6081 (isolation #294) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:17 pm

Post by Titus »

*shrug*

I'll just trust Enchant will shoot in my scumpool.

Tell me which person to vote.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6084 (isolation #295) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 6082, MathBlade wrote:You can literally sub any elim in that vacuous statement
Huh?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6085 (isolation #296) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 6083, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6081, Titus wrote:*shrug*

I'll just trust Enchant will shoot in my scumpool.

Tell me which person to vote.
Whoever April votes
So you're sheeping your scumread?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6086 (isolation #297) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:20 pm

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Cape

Whatever, this game is lost.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6089 (isolation #298) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:24 pm

Post by Titus »

Fire, I'm just done with this game. I don't want anyone else to sub in. It's chaotic and stupid. Most of the scum are shielded from even being considered for an elimination while Math plays to eliminate the "charismatic" people he can't persuade. Namely, my townblock. Scum will never kill him, making a scum elimination damn near impossible. The longer this goes on, the harder it will be. Right now, I'm putting my hands in Enchant and I'm not even sure if he's a vig but he probably is.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6093 (isolation #299) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:27 pm

Post by Titus »

I'll admit I'm done being logical. There's pride, denial and acceptance. At first, I had a reasonable belief that I could communicate and possibly get wagons going on people who might be scum. Then, I began to be in denial about how powerless I was. Then I fought how powerless I was by demonstrating how bullshit this position is of only threatening people in the hood. Then I finally accepted that this game is in Enchant's hands and I'm just doing whatever.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6096 (isolation #300) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:29 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 6094, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6092, Scorpious wrote:Are we serious with how much we’re posting?
Titus posts bullshit

Can’t have scum take over elim second day in a row

What else am I supposed to do?
Realize that I'm the new voice, so that maybe I'm the only one NOT posting bullshit and that's why I'm getting people to work with me.

VLA until Monday

Us going back and forth is doing NO ONE any good. Scorpious is right.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6102 (isolation #301) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:56 pm

Post by Titus »

Scorp go ahead. We'll fight tomorrow or I'll be proven wrong.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6104 (isolation #302) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:59 pm

Post by Titus »

It really isn't. It's just Math backs out because I caved and gave him what he wanted because I gave up. There's plenty of people willing it's just the same people wifoming themselves over and over. That or scum deliberately confusing Math.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6134 (isolation #303) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 6:07 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 6132, Galron wrote:STD could be the deep wolf
If StD is your standard for deep wolf lol....
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6135 (isolation #304) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 6:08 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 6129, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6125, Galron wrote:
In post 6122, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6121, Galron wrote:Yeah. Why is no one considering a Serial Killer when that's as much of an issue as a potential traitor?
Lack of deaths

The SK if one exists has to either intentionally no kill two nights in a row or have their kill blocked twice in a row.
Ikay, that's fine. What's the math on that? I mean, a SK could just as easily targetted the same two as the maf?
16 alive. M mafia alive. 16 - M viable targets for scum to shoot.
15 viable targets for an SK.

So very slim odds. It’s possible but not worth the exact percentage
There's 15 alive.....
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6137 (isolation #305) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 6:10 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 6136, Nero Cain wrote:but agree that this thread is getting mildly toxic and out of hand.
Agreed. That's why my position is Math decides and then Enchant decides. I've given my pool. I just hope Enchant listens.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6215 (isolation #306) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:12 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 6199, Cape90 wrote:This read change also just felt really instantaneous on April
It was. I felt, incorrectly, that Yeet may have slipped April town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6231 (isolation #307) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:25 pm

Post by Titus »

I have lost this thread.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6281 (isolation #308) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 8:49 pm

Post by Titus »

Remind me who that is?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6284 (isolation #309) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 3:19 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6283, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 6281, Titus wrote:Remind me who that is?
Listen Titus is there any reason you wouldn't have played the same way up until now as the killer or would you say you're still well within your killer range?
I almost never think I am out of range for anything. That being said, if you think I am a serial killer, I'd have to townside right now anyway.

If there is a serial killer, the only person I could see it being is Enchant.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6287 (isolation #310) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 4:49 am

Post by Titus »

Yes they are.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6304 (isolation #311) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 6:16 am

Post by Titus »

Because I'm batshit insane right now maybe?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6309 (isolation #312) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 6:25 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6306, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 6299, Enchant wrote:
In post 6298, VP Baltar wrote:Do you try to pocket as scum?
I pocket you.
Yes, bb!
I'm pocketed.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6316 (isolation #313) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 6:54 am

Post by Titus »

@tene VP and I would hammer it, but we need one more vote.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6319 (isolation #314) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 7:02 am

Post by Titus »

Agreed.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6357 (isolation #315) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 2:45 pm

Post by Titus »

Just tell us who we're voting for today. You have analysis paralysis.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6365 (isolation #316) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 3:29 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 6349, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 6342, Nero Cain wrote:not sure why you suspect me, Fire
the gamestate doesn't really make sense to me if vp is maf so im considering other possibilities

but idk if any of those possibilities really make any more sense
In post 6352, fireisredsir wrote:sure why not, ill hate myself either way

VOTE: nero
I think we should stop stressing and just accept the fact we have to test Math's theory whatever it is. If we don't test the theory and are wrong, then Math will certainly instavote in elo. There will be no discussion then. If he's right, we can go down whatever his theory is. IF he's wrong, we can pray to the gods that he'll work with us.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6381 (isolation #317) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 4:42 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 6378, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 6374, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6366, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 6365, Titus wrote:Math will certainly instavote in elo.
You think math actually lives to elo?
Better question is why you all think tomorrow is elo.
I dont?
I don't but I think your theory will take more than one day to test.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6383 (isolation #318) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 4:43 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 6377, fireisredsir wrote:
obviously we have 2 groupscum and 4 traitors
Of course. Math's my traitor and we're going to janitor the real mason.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6393 (isolation #319) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 7:26 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 6392, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6383, Titus wrote:
In post 6377, fireisredsir wrote:
obviously we have 2 groupscum and 4 traitors
Of course. Math's my traitor and we're going to janitor the real mason.
I really really hope enchant shoots you
I really really hope you start listening to me on who to lim. Hood lim is a horrible strategy but you've sent it through.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6395 (isolation #320) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 7:36 pm

Post by Titus »

Yeah....to you....
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6396 (isolation #321) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 7:38 pm

Post by Titus »

Can you vote VP so we can end this day? I have a busy day at work tomorrow. :(
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6468 (isolation #322) » Mon Mar 21, 2022 5:37 am

Post by Titus »

VP, are you sure you want me to hammer? I don't like it, but I see no other option. I also am feeling like garbage.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6471 (isolation #323) » Mon Mar 21, 2022 5:40 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: VP

I will try to get better during the night phase.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6474 (isolation #324) » Mon Mar 21, 2022 5:44 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6334, Eyes without a face wrote:Is there anything I can say or do to stop this hideous wagon on VP from going through?
Ship sailed long ago when Math forced in the hood.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6481 (isolation #325) » Mon Mar 21, 2022 5:46 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6476, Enchant wrote:
In post 6471, Titus wrote:VOTE: VP

I will try to get better during the night phase.
Mistakes make you stronger.

Spoiler:
I hope so because I must have made mistakes in attempting to get Math to listen to numbers and logic. I'm gravely worried for this game.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6491 (isolation #326) » Mon Mar 21, 2022 5:51 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6482, fireisredsir wrote:but math is such an easy scapegoat since he's conftown

hands are tied! can't do anything about it, sorry guys!
No. Conftown can listen and adjust their reads rather than dictating their will. If they do, it's quick, certain and reasonable. Here, this dragged out while Math waffled in his own dictated pool while refusing to discuss anyone else
despite the mathematical numbers having greater odds to hit scum outside the hood, even given the majority assumption
. He doesn't want to listen to the majority assumption of Galron town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6496 (isolation #327) » Mon Mar 21, 2022 5:53 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6490, Nero Cain wrote:if VP scumflips we need to think about fire and Enchant flipz too. Titus is still scummy and Boon doesn't get a pass for bussing.
Let's lim the vig claim. Lol. Sure.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6499 (isolation #328) » Mon Mar 21, 2022 5:54 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6494, tenebrousluminary wrote:
In post 6492, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 6490, Nero Cain wrote:if VP scumflips we need to think about fire and Enchant flipz too. Titus is still scummy and Boon doesn't get a pass for bussing.
No town player would legitimately think I'm flipping scum when I'm dead and telling you I'm town. They'd probably just eat humble pie and shut up. This is theater.
Scum do this all the time. I haven't given up at all.
This is correct even if I feel VP is town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6506 (isolation #329) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 6:32 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6504, tenebrousluminary wrote:Wow. Is there any possible explanation for that kill other than the mafia having info on his role?
I concur.

??? Scorpious?

I'm not feeling well but will try.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6507 (isolation #330) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 6:33 am

Post by Titus »

Well there's three possibilities

1) Mafia and Enchant shot the sane target.
2) Enchant shot Nero, Nero stopped scum shot
3) Scum shot Nero, Enchant shot saved
4) Scum shot Nero, Enchant is not a vig
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6510 (isolation #331) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 6:36 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6509, Scorpious wrote:
In post 6432, Scorpious wrote:I am going to park my vote on whoever hammers when VP flips green. Just FYI
Ok.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6513 (isolation #332) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 6:43 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6508, fireisredsir wrote:yea nero seemed like he would have been a major lim candidate for today... unless that's the vig kill and the maf kill got blocked lmao (or enchant is maf and they're gonna pretend that's what happened)
We're at three nights with no vig kill. Entertaining the Enchant lied must be done. I know how Enchant might be town, but I definitely don't want to feed them the answer
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6514 (isolation #333) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 6:45 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6511, April Ludgate wrote:Mathblade and I are getting worked somewhere
In post 6512, April Ludgate wrote:Ugh, I hate when I'm right, then I get doubts, and go against.
You two seem to have exact opposite reads?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6590 (isolation #334) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 7:36 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6585, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6580, fireisredsir wrote:there's a very good chance all 3 of those are town shots so if you are town then maf team is doing us a favor lol
Kinda where I am at and I think still elim Titus

Wagon shoulda switched to Cape when I tried and scum blantantly overruled me while trying to make it my elim.
You should really reread the thread lol. I literally hammered just to get that day over with.

But if we eliminate me, we eliminate me. Just give me a few days to get my thoughts together.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6596 (isolation #335) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 7:42 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6592, April Ludgate wrote:I can't shake a paranoia feeling of ScumFire just controlling this game completely.
Never happens with town Twins.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6598 (isolation #336) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 7:43 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6597, Enchant wrote:VOTE: STD
Nice vote but you can shoot it.

I can't live until elo.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6600 (isolation #337) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 7:44 am

Post by Titus »

I made the mistake of opposing Math and well you can't policy a conftown
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6602 (isolation #338) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 7:45 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6599, Enchant wrote:
In post 6598, Titus wrote:
In post 6597, Enchant wrote:VOTE: STD
Nice vote but you can shoot it.

I can't live until elo.
YOU TROLLING I CAN'T I TRIED ALREADY.
You tried to shoot three people who all lived lmao
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6603 (isolation #339) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 7:46 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6601, Enchant wrote:STOP WITH SUICIDING, REASON WE SUCK IS BECAUSE "OH LET'S DIE AND OUR FLIP CONFIRM SOMETHING", WELL SURPRISE, NO ONE CARES WHAT READS YOU HAVE, IF YOU ARE NOT HERE, EVERYONE FORGET LITERALLY AFTER 5 SECONDS.
You act as if Math and Fire care now after I was proven right
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6607 (isolation #340) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 7:48 am

Post by Titus »

Math never cared much about his theory anyway. That's why he had doubts. The VP lim was about his need to control.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6608 (isolation #341) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 7:48 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6605, fireisredsir wrote:the fact that you were "proven right" is evidence against you not in favor of you. if vp had flipped scum, then maybe I'd reconsider
No. You said I was partners and then jumped out of the blue to whiteknight. You would have gone to the other theory.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6612 (isolation #342) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 7:51 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6609, fireisredsir wrote:like i hate to break it to you but pushing a town flip all day while the whole time crying about how you townread it so strongly and that you're sure it will flip town but it MUST BE DONE anyway is... not towny, even if you're looking at it on the most basic level
It is. It's called can't live til elo. It's why April and VP both offered themselves up.

I offered Frogster. I offered eyes. I questioned Scorpious.

At some point, it's over. Yesterday was toxic.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6613 (isolation #343) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 7:51 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6611, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6609, fireisredsir wrote:like i hate to break it to you but pushing a town flip all day while the whole time crying about how you townread it so strongly and that you're sure it will flip town but it MUST BE DONE anyway is... not towny, even if you're looking at it on the most basic level
This

Then when I picked someone else you hopped on VP.

That’s not how any of this works
Why don't you just tell me who I am permitted to vote and save time?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6614 (isolation #344) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 7:52 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6610, tenebrousluminary wrote:We're just going to keep doing the same thing, huh?
Unless my scumpool decides to defend me, probably.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6617 (isolation #345) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 7:58 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6616, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 6614, Titus wrote:
In post 6610, tenebrousluminary wrote:We're just going to keep doing the same thing, huh?
Unless my scumpool decides to defend me, probably.
you should prob just tell them to bus so we can get this over with
If I had partners I would as my use would be over but for wifom.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6619 (isolation #346) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:01 am

Post by Titus »

Silencing me would strictly be better for scum, no matter my alignment from your perspective.

If I am correct town, scum silence a smart voice.
If I am dead scum, then I don't give out info.

The correct play from town was to give out hope that I wouldn't be the day's misfade.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6620 (isolation #347) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:02 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6618, Enchant wrote:Vote STD please, thanks.
Logically, my best vote is that you're just bullshitting right now and whiteknighting me but I need to review that after feeling better.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6622 (isolation #348) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:04 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6621, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6619, Titus wrote:Silencing me would strictly be better for scum, no matter my alignment from your perspective.

If I am correct town, scum silence a smart voice.
If I am dead scum, then I don't give out info.

The correct play from town was to give out hope that I wouldn't be the day's misfade.
You’re a voice that refuses to cooperate with town so…

Scum?
Again, I did cooperate yesterday. That cooperation is why you're supposedly scumreading me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6624 (isolation #349) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:08 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6623, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 6619, Titus wrote:The correct play from town was to give out hope that I wouldn't be the day's misfade.
maybe, but town is tired of doing the back and forth, will they won't they, and we need a scumflip for motivation. i think you're smart enough to know not to give too much away if you're the leading candidate
Well, then you'll need to look elsewhere for motivation. I tried but honestly it's pretty demoralizing.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6625 (isolation #350) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:15 am

Post by Titus »

Here's where I am at on Enchant...

If they're town, I am going to feel like a dumbass because they might start listening.
If they're a serial killer, then Nero likely stopped them from a smart shot or Enchant blocked.
If they're mafia, then they'll just keep throwing out town names to create dissent.

If I think they're SK, then my proper approach is to die fighting regardless. The problem is if I ever do swing the tide, Enchant just turns on me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6626 (isolation #351) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:16 am

Post by Titus »

Mafia, they'll be outed.

Town, they'll shoot someone.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6627 (isolation #352) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:17 am

Post by Titus »

Enchant as SK has every motive to keep me alive to ensure that another lim always comes first.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6630 (isolation #353) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:28 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6628, MathBlade wrote:If Enchant is SK he’s forced to shoot scum tonight

I don’t really care if Enchant is SK

We need mafia.
According to you, that's a problem unless SK denied his shots.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6631 (isolation #354) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:29 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6629, MathBlade wrote:Who is mafia Titus?
Looking into it. I'll want to wall everyone.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6636 (isolation #355) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:37 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6543, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6538, April Ludgate wrote:
In post 6536, April Ludgate wrote:
Nero Cain (4): VP Baltar,
fireisredsir, Enchant, Scorpious

Let's talk about this one, since you 3 are the ones here.

Do you guys think this is a possible all 4 town on Nero wagon, especially considering a Nero wagon would have been a better misfade for scum than VPB who was just hanging on?

This likely means VPB was a better misfade for scum, meaning one of VPB's pushes were likely correct. VPB's pushes were Nero and Frog.

Frogster's comment saying people were gonna start pairing VPB/Frogster up was odd to me, and it's what really started to get me to feel that way. I read it wrong, but I think feeling the offness makes sense coming from FrogsterScum.

Now, that kind of defense feels eerily similar to a ScumKill on Nero, which had the potential to setup a Frogster/Cape 1v1, which means that the neighborhood could be all town.

I think Frogster has more scum equity than Cape.

Frogster/Enchant/Titus/DV

is my current solve. The further to the back, the less sure I am, but the front 2 feel pretty good for me.
I think swap out Enchant or DV for Cape and this is viable

No way scum don’t have a person in that four player hood with TPR that has flipped
Right now, I am leaning

Frogster town because scum rush through VP if they felt Frogster wagon was a threat
Enchant town or SK.
Cape town based on Math's improper push on Cape.
DV scum based on no wagon traction.
One of Fire/April scum because they should know how obvtown it is to stand up to Math.
Math is sixth mafia.
Tene town
Eyes dies unless they contribute
Scorpious lean opportunistic scum. Sheeps me when he knows I am voiceless and then capitalizes on frustration and knowing scum wanted the day to go on gorever.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6637 (isolation #356) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:37 am

Post by Titus »

This is probably scum rather than town Nero saved or Enchant being blocked.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6644 (isolation #357) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:46 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6639, MathBlade wrote:I kinda think Enchant is SK more I think about it.
DV reason is bad lmao.

No wagons got hardly any traction ever. That’s why VP seemed scum when Malcolm wagon popped up.

Now my push is “improper” why? Lmao
One of fire/April I can actually agree with
Your foundation is still bad. Although the math odds, with Nero's death go up in the hood to 100%.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6647 (isolation #358) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:47 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6643, April Ludgate wrote:This could be ScumTitus sowing doubt for a town Enchant for a future misfade.
Totally from your perspective.

If I'm scum, everything I have said or done is wifom to you. It's not but still
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6648 (isolation #359) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:49 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6645, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6644, Titus wrote:
In post 6639, MathBlade wrote:I kinda think Enchant is SK more I think about it.
DV reason is bad lmao.

No wagons got hardly any traction ever. That’s why VP seemed scum when Malcolm wagon popped up.

Now my push is “improper” why? Lmao
One of fire/April I can actually agree with
Your foundation is still bad. Although the math odds, with Nero's death go up in the hood to 100%.
Rewrite please you’re missing words.
Your assumption was that VP Nero or Cape had to have a scum. I told you this was bad. VP and Nero are both dead and flipped town. If your assumption is correct, then Cape is scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6657 (isolation #360) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:55 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6650, MathBlade wrote:Let’s grant for a moment scum have a roleblocker
Let’s also grant Enchant is SK.

What would scum have against
A semi sort of cop
A doctor
Two masons
And four players who are masons but not in name only?
A murder hobo townie hellbent on eliminating in the hood 4 misfades. A cop who would possibly check in the hood, wasting time.
If Enchant is SK, then scum likely have a blocker because Nero healing right every day is lol.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6661 (isolation #361) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:57 am

Post by Titus »

Whatever, it seems like Cape is a permissible vote.

VOTE: Cape

I'll vote Frogster to if Math dictates it. Better possibly wrong lim than a completely wrong one.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6665 (isolation #362) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:58 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6662, MathBlade wrote:If she somehow does she Steven Universed this shit
You mean where I was right on VP and I'm the bad town?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6670 (isolation #363) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:02 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6668, fireisredsir wrote:i think frog is a decent possibility. the way titus/datisi jumped onto frog immediately after VP voted there both times... it could go either way. i can see a world where maf would jump on a partner like that in a place where they're not likely to get limmed and where it appeases vp

still would much prefer titus but i think cape and frog are both in the poe i would have for her partners anyway
I'd do Frog.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6672 (isolation #364) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:03 am

Post by Titus »

I offered Frog yesterday and no one took it. Maybe you'll wise up then.

VOTE: Frog
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6678 (isolation #365) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:07 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6675, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6671, April Ludgate wrote:Here's my main thing. I see Frogster-Titus and Frogster-Cape as two possibilities this game. Frogster fits on almost any team I see + it's my guy VPB's main push, and I actively told him yesterday "Your Frog case is a lot stronger than your Nero case", and there's a reason for that.
Here’s my main thing

You keep working against me and I am sick of it

I gave you two elims both were town

The fact you’re working against me is a bad sign

We are doing Titus and if she is green we can do Frog tomorrow
So if you dictate my green flip, you still won't admit my theory is right will you? You'll dictate Frogster and then go right back to Cape.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6679 (isolation #366) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:07 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6677, Save The Dragons wrote:i'm a jester
No me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6683 (isolation #367) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:11 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6680, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6678, Titus wrote:
In post 6675, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6671, April Ludgate wrote:Here's my main thing. I see Frogster-Titus and Frogster-Cape as two possibilities this game. Frogster fits on almost any team I see + it's my guy VPB's main push, and I actively told him yesterday "Your Frog case is a lot stronger than your Nero case", and there's a reason for that.
Here’s my main thing

You keep working against me and I am sick of it

I gave you two elims both were town

The fact you’re working against me is a bad sign

We are doing Titus and if she is green we can do Frog tomorrow
So if you dictate my green flip, you still won't admit my theory is right will you? You'll dictate Frogster and then go right back to Cape.
Yes I will go back to Cape

I do not see a world where Cape and Galron are town
I have asked for a mechanical PR set scum could have to counter it and no explanation

The only reason I don’t dictate Cape today is because there’s too many naysayers

And you I can get and you’re both lock scum to me
Cape can't live until elo.

Honestly, if you flip me, Enchant should just shoot Cape and Frogster to try and save you from wasting time fading them regardless of alignment unless 100% certain.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6684 (isolation #368) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:11 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6682, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 6678, Titus wrote:So if you dictate my green flip, you still won't admit my theory is right will you?
what theory?
No scum in hood.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6685 (isolation #369) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:12 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6681, MathBlade wrote:A townblock of 4 is gamebreaking. Titus knows this as it is how she plays town.
If they recognize each other. The hood happens to be town. It's not mechanically so.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6689 (isolation #370) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:17 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6687, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6685, Titus wrote:
In post 6681, MathBlade wrote:A townblock of 4 is gamebreaking. Titus knows this as it is how she plays town.
If they recognize each other. The hood happens to be town. It's not mechanically so.
Given 5 days what are the odds of that…

You’d need a nightkill every night
Then you still don’t kill the masons, the cop, or the doctors

So no there has to be scum in there.
If town succesfully townread each other, we win. That's the point of the game.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6691 (isolation #371) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:21 am

Post by Titus »

Scum
Mason
VT
VT
Neighbor
VT
Copish
Scum
Titus
VT
Scum
Neighbor
Mason
Scum
Neighbor
Vig/SK
VT
VT
VT
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6692 (isolation #372) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:21 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6690, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6689, Titus wrote:
In post 6687, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6685, Titus wrote:
Given 5 days what are the odds of that…

You’d need a nightkill every night
Then you still don’t kill the masons, the cop, or the doctors

So no there has to be scum in there.
If town succesfully townread each other, we win. That's the point of the game.
Yes but scum also get a chance to win the game too.

I am pretty sick of making infallible arguments and being ignored with a “but what if you’re wrong” and no effort said otherwise.

Go find me a large normal with a hood of 4+ without a scum.

I don’t think you’ll be able to do it

I'd rather random.org my reads. See above.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6693 (isolation #373) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:22 am

Post by Titus »

Oh hey Frogster is scum. Let's go with that.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6697 (isolation #374) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:25 am

Post by Titus »

Moderator: Can you please facepalm?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6701 (isolation #375) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:27 am

Post by Titus »

So you think Boon makes up the games he mods?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6704 (isolation #376) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:28 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6702, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6697, Titus wrote:
This is even more of a fucking slip.
How is joking based off Enchant's chart a slip?

What did I slip?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6707 (isolation #377) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:32 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6705, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6704, Titus wrote:
In post 6702, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6697, Titus wrote:
This is even more of a fucking slip.
How is joking based off Enchant's chart a slip?

What did I slip?
That you have a PT you can ask the mod stuff in
Ummm yeah

Fire/April, are you sure you want to be agreeing with someone who proposes the mod do something in public is a scumslip? Are you sure you want to be agreeing with someone who accuses you of making up games? Someone who is responsible for two dead town (VP and Nero)?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6709 (isolation #378) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:33 am

Post by Titus »

Someone who thinks their mech is infallible?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6711 (isolation #379) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:34 am

Post by Titus »

I think we need a full reset here.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6712 (isolation #380) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:35 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6710, MathBlade wrote:Boon is responsible for Malcolm and VP
Nero was shot by scum

And Wu was a frustration elim
You dictated hood. You're responsible even if not by your hand.

If you get a frustration lim, so do I.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6714 (isolation #381) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:38 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6713, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6712, Titus wrote:
In post 6710, MathBlade wrote:Boon is responsible for Malcolm and VP
Nero was shot by scum

And Wu was a frustration elim
You dictated hood. You're responsible even if not by your hand.

If you get a frustration lim, so do I.
Nope
I don’t barter with scum.

I as mason should have had full control
Instead I have been stopped at every turn by you and Boon

I am taking you out today
If I was really stopping you, we don't eliminate in the hood yesterday.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6715 (isolation #382) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:39 am

Post by Titus »

You should really read Titus v. Alisae.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6720 (isolation #383) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:52 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6718, fireisredsir wrote:like you're clearly trying to rile him up bc you know he's easy to prove wrong and you think it will make you look better for being the one in the right

i mean it worked on april, so go off I guess
I'm not trying to rile him up. In fact, I am trying to do the opposite. I'm trying to speak his language of numbers and logic, but he's being absolutely stubborn.

He's not backing off Galron because he thinks Galron will fail, he's backing off because he thinks he won't get his way. He's assuming the worst of April solely because he's convinced of his mechanical superiority.

Regardless of April's alignment, I'd get pretty tilted at that treatment and leave the thread.

If you have any idea on how to calm Math down and engage his logical brain, I'm all ears.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6725 (isolation #384) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 10:04 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6722, Scorpious wrote:Is this too simple for you guys? like I'm not being a smartass..

Titus has been on every mislim wagon.. I mean. this person is supposed to be like a master at this game right?
I'm no master. I'm streaky. Also, I have been right and ignored.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6726 (isolation #385) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 10:05 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6724, Scorpious wrote:My current scum team fwiw is: Titus,Math,tene and Frog, April is something,idk what though..
Lol ok joking
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6728 (isolation #386) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 10:06 am

Post by Titus »

Math, bus me harder baby. Let's laugh in our PT.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6731 (isolation #387) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 10:08 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6730, fireisredsir wrote:@titus, the fact that math agrees with me on some things has no significant effect on my reads. i appreciate it when he does, though

you trying to argue that me and april shouldn't trust our own reads because they align with what math thinks, and he's been wrong about a lot of things, is incredibly blatant in its manipulative nature, and also a fallacy. im actually a little offended that you think that would work on me tbh
Manipulation is a dirty word for persuasion. Go with the hot hand.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6733 (isolation #388) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 10:11 am

Post by Titus »

I'm sorry you feel offended. I don't mean that. I just feel you should listen to you. If Math wasn't conftown, we would have limmed him long ago for expanding the lim pool. Instead, we're forced to go down this path.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6738 (isolation #389) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 10:16 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6736, Scorpious wrote:
In post 6724, Scorpious wrote:My current scum team fwiw is: Titus,Math,tene and Frog, April is something,idk what though..
idk why I wrote Math, sorry.. Enchant,Titus,tene,and Frog,and then April being some sort of tp..

I think Math is town
Forgive me for poking fun then.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6741 (isolation #390) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 10:17 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6737, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 6733, Titus wrote:If Math wasn't conftown, we would have limmed him long ago for expanding the lim pool. Instead, we're forced to go down this path.
nothing that i do or have done or plan to do in this game is because math says we should
Really? You're playing in his pool. You're following his lims.

We should do Frog today or maybe StD like Enchant wants.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6742 (isolation #391) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 10:18 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6739, Scorpious wrote:How is Math confirmed town?
Math is the other mason from a dead guy.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6747 (isolation #392) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 10:22 am

Post by Titus »

This game needs more jokes.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6749 (isolation #393) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 10:25 am

Post by Titus »

What are your thoughts on StD?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6753 (isolation #394) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 10:30 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6752, Scorpious wrote:Take my wife... Please
I'll take her out to dinner, and then make her really happy and want to spend time with you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6756 (isolation #395) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 10:37 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6754, Scorpious wrote:
In post 6753, Titus wrote:
In post 6752, Scorpious wrote:Take my wife... Please
I'll take her out to dinner, and then make her really happy and want to spend time with you.
and you call
me
creepy... ;)
Purely platonic I assure you. You can take my boyfriend.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6757 (isolation #396) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 10:37 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6755, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 6749, Titus wrote:What are your thoughts on StD?
same as last time you asked
That's my preferred elimination despite agreeing with Enchant.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6773 (isolation #397) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 11:25 am

Post by Titus »

Cape, Tene, can we vote in my scumreads please?

I know if you Tene, April, Enchant and Cape all agree that I'm town then it would be hard to drive through my elimination.

However if we do fight this, then we hopefully would agree on someone. I don't really want April/Fire eliminations
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6775 (isolation #398) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 11:27 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6774, fireisredsir wrote:hmm maybe what i just said doesn't make that much sense actually, idk
It could use a rephrase
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6782 (isolation #399) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 11:43 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6776, fireisredsir wrote:my thought was that in a titus scum world, the rest of the team wouldnt want to be stuck unable to join the counterwagon due to townreading the target. this was inspired by a sudden push on april, which has i think a wider range of people willing to support it, and probs just as many town who would vote there as would vote nero. depending on the player, scum can be afraid to join a wagon on someone they previously townread. saving scum titus would probably require there to be a wagon that has scum supporting and encouraging it, and my point was that a nero kill pushes april forward to be the most likely second wagon.

but on further thinking idk if i really agree with that take, since it's probs also valuable (maybe even more valuable) for there to be a wagon on town that is mostly being pushed mainly by town. and maybe they rolecopped him or something anyway and this is irrelevant
I'd go for the rolecop world, since I would have had Nero in my vig pool to save us a day and stop my tinfoil.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy