Dogs Vs. Cats Mafia | Endgame

Large Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(14+ players)
. Signup Threads In Queue Forum
Forum rules
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3727 (isolation #0) » Wed May 19, 2021 7:10 am

Post by UC Voyager »

Hey all. It's been a hot minute since iv played a game of mafia. Right now I'm still posting from my phone til I get back to my PC. Iv read a little into what's going on, but I am still a hundred or so pages behind on game knowledge lol.
so...i don't get enough sleep
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3739 (isolation #1) » Wed May 19, 2021 7:15 am

Post by UC Voyager »

In post 3714, flow trap wrote:Titus is literally not confscum and Kaz was suspicious
What exactly do you find suspicious about Kaz? I know hammered the vote yesterday, or is there other things he said that came off weird or off?
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3743 (isolation #2) » Wed May 19, 2021 7:16 am

Post by UC Voyager »

In post 3731, flow trap wrote:
In post 3730, SirCakez wrote:
what is this in response to?
The post above, I don't like it :?
How come?
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3791 (isolation #3) » Wed May 19, 2021 7:43 am

Post by UC Voyager »

In post 3777, Chara wrote:
In post 3342, Dwlee99 wrote:I think I may have taken flow's friendly neighbor claim too seriously yesterday, which is why I said the slot will sort itself. MC's case is convincing and mixed with the fact I already didn't like Flow's posting I'm fine sheeping here.

VOTE: Flow Trap
also i feel the friendly neighbour thing and Dwlee's other interactions with flow make dog scum specifically less likely.

Dwlee's interaction with Fire is pretty usual, no partner tells, just some regular interactions in an ISO that's not very big, which could be an indicator of how Dwlee was interacting with other partners. i'm going to give a looksee at other interactions in any case.
I think that this is a very interesting take and way of going about analyzing players. Something I'll consider when catching up fully on the rest of the thread. I honestly find the way flow traps been analyzing players as pretty town. Even if he's wrong about cakez, he had a point about the hesitation being off. I'm taking you as town for your approach to analyzing players as town and going out of your way to do so. Though could be done be scum just seems inherently town.
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3888 (isolation #4) » Wed May 19, 2021 9:51 am

Post by UC Voyager »

I think it's important that everyone posts today. I really am not even sure what to feel about all this SK/alien stuff and Titus / sircakez seems to be an area I want to look into, but over phone I'm having a hard time analyzing everything. All I know is rushing days can really appeal to mafia. Especially hurting mafia. We shouldn't just aimlessly vote people out just because there's many people left. At least in my opinion. We have 8 days to be sure of a vote. Let's utilize at least a few of them.
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3954 (isolation #5) » Wed May 19, 2021 11:08 am

Post by UC Voyager »

In post 3940, Shiro wrote:
Vote:Brave

This will lead to the light
What light?
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3990 (isolation #6) » Wed May 19, 2021 12:00 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

What iv read of Pooky does give off weird vibes. Not quite scummy but definitely not normal town. Almost trollish, but I didn't read everything so it could've just been D1 nonsense but even then, that's a bit weird. It's like he never got passed the vibe of the first few pages.
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3991 (isolation #7) » Wed May 19, 2021 12:01 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

In post 3977, Toadette wrote:Sometimes I think Chara makes posts that have no purpose but to trigger me
Can you find examples of this?
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3993 (isolation #8) » Wed May 19, 2021 12:11 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

In post 3992, flow trap wrote:
In post 3991, UC Voyager wrote:
In post 3977, Toadette wrote:Sometimes I think Chara makes posts that have no purpose but to trigger me
Are you a bot? :shifty:
Maybe. If you are asking if I'm just a being made from software, I don't think so, but who's to say with the reality we live in
If you're calling me an inexperienced player, that'd probably be close enough to a fair assessment. I'm a few years out of practice
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3998 (isolation #9) » Wed May 19, 2021 12:21 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

In post 3997, SirCakez wrote:honestly I just want to run a lawnmower through like half of this playerlist lol
That would be refreshing right about now
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4006 (isolation #10) » Wed May 19, 2021 12:51 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

In post 4002, flow trap wrote:
In post 3993, UC Voyager wrote:
Maybe. If you are asking if I'm just a being made from software, I don't think so, but who's to say with the reality we live in
If you're calling me an inexperienced player, that'd probably be close enough to a fair assessment. I'm a few years out of practice
I don't know why you would ask someone to find examples of someone annoying them :lol:
I mean I was more interested in the useless part of it. Useless and triggering posts can be considered scummy, but I really have a town read for Chara.
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4017 (isolation #11) » Wed May 19, 2021 1:43 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

In post 4008, flow trap wrote:
In post 4006, UC Voyager wrote:
In post 4002, flow trap wrote:
In post 3993, UC Voyager wrote:
I don't know why you would ask someone to find examples of someone annoying them :lol:
I mean I was more interested in the useless part of it. Useless and triggering posts can be considered scummy, but I really have a town read for Chara.
Is this a jab at me :I
Not really at all. So far I have a town read for you.
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4019 (isolation #12) » Wed May 19, 2021 1:57 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

I mean I haven't read enough into you and what I have you seen to be calling out scummy plays and your interactions seem town enough. Though anything can change after re reading through ISO and whatnot. I really wanna say you are town as of now. I also am town reading Chara. Out of curiosity. How do you feel about the Titus wagon as of now? It's something iv seen since day start which I'm curious about. All the SK/alien talk is a little out of the bounds of what I remember from this game. I didn't play a whole lot of themed games back in the day.
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4022 (isolation #13) » Wed May 19, 2021 3:07 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

In post 4021, flow trap wrote:
In post 4019, UC Voyager wrote:I mean I haven't read enough into you and what I have you seen to be calling out scummy plays and your interactions seem town enough. Though anything can change after re reading through ISO and whatnot. I really wanna say you are town as of now. I also am town reading Chara. Out of curiosity. How do you feel about the Titus wagon as of now? It's something iv seen since day start which I'm curious about. All the SK/alien talk is a little out of the bounds of what I remember from this game. I didn't play a whole lot of themed games back in the day.
I'm fine with it as long as it's not the only wagon

I wouldn't be there anytime soon
Yeah I honestly think it's a little too rushed and I haven't seen super scummy moves from them yet. As long as it is decently far from being hammered, it should be fine. I just don't see a real case against them either tho if someone wants to point it out to me, I'll look at it.
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4103 (isolation #14) » Thu May 20, 2021 8:47 am

Post by UC Voyager »

Pooky giving off very bad vibes imo. From what iv read on ISO. Just a bunch of just really weird vibes. I can't say exactly what is scummy but just isn't right. I'm definitely going to look deep into that ISO and probably Titus's claim in depth. Either way I think for now I'm gonna leave it like this.
VOTE: pooky
Though this will probably change this depending on if a wagon really forms on pooky and what I find in ISOs and interactions.
Side note: I'm moving and am finally getting my PC to the new house and will be able to come up with much more helpful input and in depth analysis.
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4177 (isolation #15) » Thu May 20, 2021 12:11 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

I really don't like how fast the pooky wagon just took off. That was my only concern about placing my vote their to begin with, but I don't see a better option. I still wish to see a better case against him come out before we get to many more votes. Realistically, from what i understand, he has two previous games. One scum and one town. realistically that isn't enough to try to compare his playstyle to previous games. When i was new to mafia, my playstyle would really switch up. It was also radical and often trollish. I wasn't trying to be, i was just new. What's really going to come down to is his interactions with other scum. Ill leave my vote for now, but i really don't like how fast this is going.
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4179 (isolation #16) » Thu May 20, 2021 12:14 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

In post 4178, Chara wrote:Pooky isn't new, he has more than two games. whoever said that was referencing the two games they'd personally played with him.
ok thats good to know. Totally changes everything I was talking about.
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4181 (isolation #17) » Thu May 20, 2021 12:23 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

So far, Im getting a pretty strong town read from Chara on Flow Trap. Im also getting towny vibes from Flea and Farkren.
Im less sure about cakez, taodette and xoelf who jumped on the pooky wagon after me. Im not saying necessarily scumreads yet, but im not so sure.
and Im getting scumvibes from pooky, titus and BHL though I feel a need to look more into all three more before making strong stances against anyone.
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4182 (isolation #18) » Thu May 20, 2021 12:24 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

In post 4180, xofelf wrote:Lol no, Pooky has a joindate of 2003. He ain't new.
dude was playing mafia when I was being born lol. I'm out of pocket for that mistake.
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4184 (isolation #19) » Thu May 20, 2021 12:37 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

In post 4183, Chara wrote:no no, people born after 2000 don't exist. you can't be 17. i need to lie down.
17 but may as well be 18, but yeah. I know many people born after 2000. lmao
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4186 (isolation #20) » Thu May 20, 2021 12:54 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

After reading some of Pooky's ISO (quite a bit of it actually), I really don't like how he started the game, but passed early day 1, he definitely has shown effort and scum hunting and looking for town reads and an overall more towny vibe then i had before, and if not more towny, at least not scummy enough to deserve 7 votes right now.
UNVOTE: Pooky
I think day one and two interactions are going to be very helpful at this point. I saw a few things i want to go back and analyze a bit more.
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4247 (isolation #21) » Thu May 20, 2021 4:10 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

In post 4205, SirCakez wrote:
In post 4177, UC Voyager wrote:I really don't like how fast the pooky wagon just took off. That was my only concern about placing my vote their to begin with, but I don't see a better option. I still wish to see a better case against him come out before we get to many more votes. Realistically, from what i understand, he has two previous games. One scum and one town. realistically that isn't enough to try to compare his playstyle to previous games. When i was new to mafia, my playstyle would really switch up. It was also radical and often trollish. I wasn't trying to be, i was just new. What's really going to come down to is his interactions with other scum. Ill leave my vote for now, but i really don't like how fast this is going.
not a fan of this reaction
Why? I made it pretty clear when i first voted for pooky that i wanted to look more into it before a whole wagon starts and a wagon seemingly followed. Now that iv read more in depth, He seems more town then you. Im not sure why you, toadette and raya just jumped on and the only one who gave much of an explanation was Raya. Until i see a real case, I don't know what to tell you. I don't want us to rush any possible wagon and end up taking out a townie. We don't even know what the setup is. Its reckless and scummy to just jump wagon to wagon without content.
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4250 (isolation #22) » Thu May 20, 2021 5:00 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

In post 4133, Toadette wrote:I think you lim people who aren't town and if they flip the opposite faction from what you hoped it's fine.

In post 4248, Toadette wrote:
In post 4223, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:i mean if we're all going to accept that people should follow their SRs

then all of my fans that are voting me should definitely follow me on this vote

VOTE: Raya

let's go
-
PookyFan1473
I don't like the way your jumping around at all. In fact its coming off very scummy
Mod note moved text out of quote at request of player
Last edited by Thestatusquo on Fri May 21, 2021 4:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4251 (isolation #23) » Thu May 20, 2021 5:30 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

In post 4250, UC Voyager wrote:
In post 4133, Toadette wrote:I think you lim people who aren't town and if they flip the opposite faction from what you hoped it's fine.

In post 4248, Toadette wrote:
In post 4223, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:i mean if we're all going to accept that people should follow their SRs

then all of my fans that are voting me should definitely follow me on this vote

let's go
-
PookyFan1473
I don't like the way your jumping around at all. In fact its coming off very scummy
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4254 (isolation #24) » Thu May 20, 2021 7:35 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

Why vote without any sort of logic as town? your just risking pushing a wagon to hammer and being wrong.
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4256 (isolation #25) » Thu May 20, 2021 7:54 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

fair enough. Well it still feels really off to me plus there's other content in her ISO iv skimmed through that just seems off. though it could be nothing. im pretty tired. gonna go to bed rn and don't know how much ill be able to be active tomorrow due to school and moving. Ill try to get on in the evening though
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4405 (isolation #26) » Fri May 21, 2021 8:11 am

Post by UC Voyager »

In post 4382, SirCakez wrote:actually I changed my mind I think Pooky is town
his reaction here feels like when I went after him in Warehouse as scum

VOTE: flow trap
everybody scumreads this slot let's yeet it
I really don't scumread this slot at all.
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4408 (isolation #27) » Fri May 21, 2021 8:20 am

Post by UC Voyager »

In post 4380, SirCakez wrote:
In post 4247, UC Voyager wrote:
In post 4205, SirCakez wrote:
In post 4177, UC Voyager wrote:I really don't like how fast the pooky wagon just took off. That was my only concern about placing my vote their to begin with, but I don't see a better option. I still wish to see a better case against him come out before we get to many more votes. Realistically, from what i understand, he has two previous games. One scum and one town. realistically that isn't enough to try to compare his playstyle to previous games. When i was new to mafia, my playstyle would really switch up. It was also radical and often trollish. I wasn't trying to be, i was just new. What's really going to come down to is his interactions with other scum. Ill leave my vote for now, but i really don't like how fast this is going.
not a fan of this reaction
Why? I made it pretty clear when i first voted for pooky that i wanted to look more into it before a whole wagon starts and a wagon seemingly followed. Now that iv read more in depth, He seems more town then you. Im not sure why you, toadette and raya just jumped on and the only one who gave much of an explanation was Raya. Until i see a real case, I don't know what to tell you. I don't want us to rush any possible wagon and end up taking out a townie. We don't even know what the setup is. Its reckless and scummy to just jump wagon to wagon without content.
I think it's disingenuous to try to start a wagon and then later claim you aren't a fan of it when you are on it.
Why do you expect explanations from everyone? When reasoning has already been put in thread.
btw I agree with your Toadette read but not because she's jumpy. I think her style has been too...opportunistic all game. And it doesn't seem like she's really trying to scumhunt.
In post 4269, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 4265, Farkran wrote:Pooky if you're town you should pay attention to the game

You should know i'm not scum, even if i had shitlevel reads. This could be another shitlevel read, help me understanding if it is. I don't believe your push on titus and you have associatives with norwee. Out of the people who are voting you now, how many scum are there in your opinion?
do you really expect me to effort when scum are just all in shitpushing me and we're in a multi ball game where half the deaths are scum

i dont even care if i get elimmed here

im town thru and thru

the only person who even wanted me dead was a doggo scumbag who ended up eating a bullet in the face
so your SRs are just the people pushing you?
that's the impression i'm getting
Here is my thing. I wasn't trying to start a wagon. I'm pretty sure I stated that in my post where I voted. I simply wanted to look more in depth into pooky cause originally I had a scum read due to his early game play. Which really changes past mid day one. His behavior is simply coming off as town. Toadette and you I'm less sure of. I think it's more likely your town but I could be wrong about all of it. There's nothing wrong with voting and keeping your reasoning to yourself, but that's honestly impractical because if you feel a need to vote someone, shouldn't other people know your reasoning? If you're input is helpful, why keep it to yourself. Unless it's related to something you're trying to hide. It's possible town toadette does this, but I don't see why. Still I think deeper analysis of interactions and ISO will give more light to it.
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4493 (isolation #28) » Fri May 21, 2021 11:34 am

Post by UC Voyager »

These large games make me so confused smh
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4494 (isolation #29) » Fri May 21, 2021 11:42 am

Post by UC Voyager »

I really think Farkran is scum, but I can see it going either way. His claim is just off. I scum read toadette. I'm still unsure about Titus. Same thing with Pooky. The only person here I trust is Chara and if they're not town well then I'd be bamboozled.

Question: I'm not entirely PC, but because I enjoy this game and respect site rules, how should I refer to you pronoun wise. You are listed as an it and I'm confused. Just don't wanna misgender you.
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4495 (isolation #30) » Fri May 21, 2021 11:42 am

Post by UC Voyager »

In post 4494, UC Voyager wrote:I really think Farkran is scum, but I can see it going either way. His claim is just off. I scum read toadette. I'm still unsure about Titus. Same thing with Pooky. The only person here I trust is Chara and if they're not town well then I'd be bamboozled.

Question: I'm not entirely PC, but because I enjoy this game and respect site rules, how should I refer to you pronoun wise. You are listed as an it and I'm confused. Just don't wanna misgender you.
The question is for Chara. I don't know why I forgot to mention that. :facepalm:
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4513 (isolation #31) » Fri May 21, 2021 1:45 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

VOTE: toadette
This is really my only firm scum read. There's just a lot that seems very off to me. It hasn't felt right at all. To the point I really wanna look into it. Im not big on the other wagons. Just to much to question. This has already been a very confusing game.
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4619 (isolation #32) » Sat May 22, 2021 7:09 am

Post by UC Voyager »

I'll try to make some content today but I'll be really busy. We got a U-haul for moving so I got a lot of work today.
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4673 (isolation #33) » Sun May 23, 2021 11:25 am

Post by UC Voyager »

I really need to play some today but it's just been a rough few days. Hopefully over the rest of this day and then the night I can catch up