Dogs Vs. Cats Mafia | Endgame

Large Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(14+ players)
. Signup Threads In Queue Forum
Forum rules
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit
Pronoun: He

Post Post #354 (isolation #0) » Mon May 10, 2021 2:31 am

Post by kdowns »

In post 111, Nero Cain wrote:YOUR GENERAL HAS ISSUED AN ORDER! WHAT ARE YOU MISCREANTS STILL DOING MUCKING AROUND? I WILL HAVE YOU ALL HANGED FOR TREASON!
I like this, I don't know why but I do like this.
In post 165, SirCakez wrote:This is gonna be one of those super hyperposty games so I won't be posting too much content here, I'm just too busy. Don't @me for not explaining everything.
Also this. I saw game start and didn't know that I would have to sift through 15 pages of shit.
In post 353, unwnd wrote:
In post 314, xofelf wrote:Nah, I think you're gonna need to explain more why of all the fluffposting that happened at the start, you decided mine was the one you should pay most attention to and get an alignment read on. Unless you're doing your catchup by ISO, which sure you do you. I just legitimately liked that it was big font. I glaze over on text when I'm reading a lot of it if it's not bold or larger than the rest, I just really liked it and wanted to say so. With it all being fluff, *all* thoughts I have at all seem worth making posts about.
What has you so high-strung? This seems a bit incessantly wordy over a brief observation
Tbf. I don't think this is as bad of a knee jerk reaction that people are giving it credit for. I think Xof was curious as to what gave off the impression of being scummy especially of of quote of saying the vote count being large is nice.

Also though. VOTE: Xofelf

Because I think they need to die in any game that they and I play together in. (Still my RVS vote)
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #365 (isolation #1) » Mon May 10, 2021 3:23 am

Post by kdowns »

Can I just be a part of team sloth?
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #623 (isolation #2) » Mon May 10, 2021 6:14 am

Post by kdowns »

I mean hell if you want to vote me as scum for saying "Sifting through 15 pages of shit" after less than 12 hours the game had started? Then go right ahead, you can lead your own prerogative just like how you wanted to lead on someone else who has posted only once since the game had started on a pretty big holiday.

I honestly think you're just trying to deflect with your massive fluff posting FWIW.
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #632 (isolation #3) » Mon May 10, 2021 6:46 am

Post by kdowns »

No I agree with you Nero. It just feels very.. Fake? I don't know, just has felt a little bit try hard to fit in too me.

That being said, I do believe that we are just a bunch a different animals as well.
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #647 (isolation #4) » Mon May 10, 2021 7:00 am

Post by kdowns »

The only other thing I can think of Kaz and Anda were trying to do was trying to solicitate a reaction?
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #714 (isolation #5) » Mon May 10, 2021 8:55 am

Post by kdowns »

UNVOTE:

I need to take off my RVS since It looks like we are finally getting some good content now.

Also, Nero is def Town in my eyes.

Current Sus reads are Anda and Kaz. Which is ironic since currently their votes are on me. I just feel like they are buddying up to each other pretty hard right now.
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #719 (isolation #6) » Mon May 10, 2021 9:00 am

Post by kdowns »

In post 715, unwnd wrote:I don't want to play hero or seem like I need to defend people but Andante being called scum is baffling. I think people are really annoyed about her spam and think maybe she just has nothing to say, yet I see a lot of method into it. You could even compare and contrast this thought as to why I didn't like Kaz. Andante sees something she doesn't like and much like a dog starts barking at trouble. Kaz however sits back and uses opposable thumbs to make Pro/Anti lists that generate no purpose beyond discussing a potential what-if topic. What if scum are anti-posters? What if town are pro-posters? Who knows. Even he himself initially said 'will this help anyone? probably not'

Humans are the enemy
I think it's just with Kaz it seems like it's initiating conversations on people other than himself? I just haven't like the feel of the buddy buddy that's been going on.
In post 717, Andante wrote:
In post 715, unwnd wrote:I don't want to play hero or seem like I need to defend people but Andante being called scum is baffling. I think people are really annoyed about her spam and think maybe she just has nothing to say, yet I see a lot of method into it. You could even compare and contrast this thought as to why I didn't like Kaz. Andante sees something she doesn't like and much like a dog starts barking at trouble. Kaz however sits back and uses opposable thumbs to make Pro/Anti lists that generate no purpose beyond discussing a potential what-if topic. What if scum are anti-posters? What if town are pro-posters? Who knows. Even he himself initially said 'will this help anyone? probably not'

Humans are the enemy
this is a very towny post
Indifferent, but I can see why you think it's towny just because it's labeling you town.
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #746 (isolation #7) » Mon May 10, 2021 9:13 am

Post by kdowns »

In post 721, Andante wrote:
You don't think that post paints unwnd as town?
I do, but it's probably for different reasons as to why you think he's town.
In post 725, unwnd wrote:
In post 719, kdowns wrote:I think it's just with Kaz it seems like it's initiating conversations on people other than himself? I just haven't like the feel of the buddy buddy that's been going on.
Yeah that's another way of looking at it

What do you think of his readlist?
I mean I just saw it as something that was a waste of time to put together especially when they game at that point had only been open for 12 hours. Since it kind of painted people in a light that wasn't the intention since especially in my post, I never said I was anti post, I like posts especially if there is some sort of content to go with the posts.
In post 726, Andante wrote:I don't tr kaz, and I also don't tr kdowns
I may be a boomer in asking this but what does TR mean?
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #800 (isolation #8) » Mon May 10, 2021 10:03 am

Post by kdowns »

Fwiw I think both STD and Xof are town. Their posts don’t give me the be schemy vibes at all. Though I am just going off my interactions with them from Survivor games.
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #811 (isolation #9) » Mon May 10, 2021 10:22 am

Post by kdowns »

In post 808, Chara wrote:
In post 719, kdowns wrote:I think it's just with Kaz it seems like it's initiating conversations on people other than himself? I just haven't like the feel of the buddy buddy that's been going on.
this is a towntell to me, i'm not sure what you're saying is scummy about it?
It just feels like it's more deflecting than informational.
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #831 (isolation #10) » Mon May 10, 2021 10:40 am

Post by kdowns »

In post 828, Andante wrote:The andante wagon is the favorite cause it benefits scum the most. with me gone, post count ffalls a lot...
Major Yikes.

I don't think lower post count is necessarily a bad thing as long as the posts contain content like they have been in the past few pages. Granted, I do not have my vote placed on you even though you're my scummiest read at the moment. Major Wagons on Day 1 give me real bad feels.
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #847 (isolation #11) » Mon May 10, 2021 10:55 am

Post by kdowns »

I don't know if this has been really communicated but I would be inclined to believe that there are two scum teams? Since It's Dogs vs Cats and the Town roles are neither of those.
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #851 (isolation #12) » Mon May 10, 2021 11:04 am

Post by kdowns »

In post 849, Chara wrote:actually, Andante hasn't really been avoiding content? i thought she was with the kdowns vote too but there is stuff in her ISO as recently as , there's just a lot of extraneous posts around all of it.

pedit: that would make sense, i didn't think the animal talk was necessarily roleclaiming though, especially since if it is a lot of players have already claimed dogs.
I don't know if they are being serious with their role claims tbh. I just think people were doing that to be funny?
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #984 (isolation #13) » Mon May 10, 2021 4:33 pm

Post by kdowns »

In post 930, flow trap wrote:
In post 719, kdowns wrote:

Humans are the enemy
I think it's just with Kaz it seems like it's initiating conversations on people other than himself? I just haven't like the feel of the buddy buddy that's been going on.

Humans are the enemy

Indifferent, but I can see why you think it's towny just because it's labeling you town.
How did you reach that conclusion?
To which part? Me being indifferent or me saying that Anda thinks it's towny because it's labeling him town?

On a different note. Does no one know how to use the Multi Quote button because sheeeeessssshhhhh
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #994 (isolation #14) » Mon May 10, 2021 5:11 pm

Post by kdowns »

I am so sorry, if I have mislabeled pronouns. It wasn't intentional I promise.
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #1108 (isolation #15) » Tue May 11, 2021 3:21 am

Post by kdowns »

In post 1038, Anya wrote:actually the oil miners are kayzan kdowns raya shirou pooky
Oil Miners? I'm just a lonely little animal stuck in a cage. I just want to be free.
In post 1059, flow trap wrote:
Spoiler: Kdowns' post
In post 984, kdowns wrote:

Humans are the enemy

Humans are the enemy

To which part? Me being indifferent or me saying that Anda thinks it's towny because it's labeling him town?

On a different note. Does no one know how to use the Multi Quote button because sheeeeessssshhhhh

The latter
I am indifferent on that post because I know that Anda likes it because it labels her town. It also commented on how Anda will literally bark at nothing, even if there is nothing there. I think there is just a bunch of noise being started for no reason.
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #1113 (isolation #16) » Tue May 11, 2021 3:23 am

Post by kdowns »

In post 1109, flow trap wrote:
In post 1108, kdowns wrote:
In post 1038, Anya wrote:actually the oil miners are kayzan kdowns raya shirou pooky
Oil Miners? I'm just a lonely little animal stuck in a cage. I just want to be free.

Humans are the enemy

Humans are the enemy

The latter
I am indifferent on that post because I know that Anda likes it because it labels her town. It also commented on how Anda will literally bark at nothing, even if there is nothing there. I think there is just a bunch of noise being started for no reason.
The other part
Because Anda has literally jumped onto anyone that literally calls her town? I don't know what you're trying to get at with this.
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #1120 (isolation #17) » Tue May 11, 2021 3:38 am

Post by kdowns »

I'm just more surprised at how quiet it's been since last night though.
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #1278 (isolation #18) » Tue May 11, 2021 7:30 am

Post by kdowns »

I’m about to take my last final but I feel much more confident in this.

VOTE: Andante
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #1330 (isolation #19) » Tue May 11, 2021 8:02 am

Post by kdowns »

In post 1282, Andante wrote:
In post 1278, kdowns wrote:I’m about to take my last final but I feel much more confident in this.

uhh what exactly makes you more confident that I'm scum?

Just your constant over reaction to any little thing that’s aimed towards you, and the fact that you have been trying to deflect.
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #1371 (isolation #20) » Tue May 11, 2021 8:35 am

Post by kdowns »

In post 1367, SirCakez wrote:beeboy, kdowns, brave heart lion, toadette, fire, Flea, Chara

I will be watching these people closely
I promise you’ll be getting more of me later. It’s my last day of finals, so I’ve been slightly preoccupied.
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #1467 (isolation #21) » Tue May 11, 2021 4:30 pm

Post by kdowns »

In post 1464, Andante wrote:
In post 1461, Raya36 wrote:Can you explain what your case is on Andante (or anyone else scumreading her)? Maybe I'm missing something but what I remember seeing so far has just been NAI to me.
Well, I haven't played with most of this table before, and none of the ones who know my playstyle are voting me lmao I will admit I've meme'd more than normal this game, but I was honestly having a great time, I loved all the laughs!!! I think I have splashed of content, there was someone I read their ISO last night, found it scummy, I think their name is Shire/Shiro, I could go check, but yeah. too many people to really read all lol I've also been out all day. I'm town!!! Have no fear!! I'm just the easiest push for people right now. I also don't exactly know what my role is, so not like I can claim anything lmao thus regardless of anything, I'm not claiming lol

I mean to be fair. I don't think anyone in this game has played Mafia with me before, if so it's been a really long time. For me, it's what I've been saying before and also I just am irked by the whole "I'm town" being repeated constantly. Do some hunting instead of just throwing names out there?
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #1726 (isolation #22) » Wed May 12, 2021 7:34 am

Post by kdowns »

In post 1676, Andante wrote:VOTE: Shiro

If there's actual traction, I'll vote this
Baaaaaa

In other news, let me relook into people.
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #1732 (isolation #23) » Wed May 12, 2021 7:56 am

Post by kdowns »

In post 1731, Nero Cain wrote:I was mislynched last game when people said I was playing to my scum meta so I'm going to take that with a grain of salt.
I always take past games being brought up with a grain a salt. I think people can just easily misinterpret older games as valuable information.
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #1733 (isolation #24) » Wed May 12, 2021 7:56 am

Post by kdowns »

In post 1731, Nero Cain wrote:I was mislynched last game when people said I was playing to my scum meta so I'm going to take that with a grain of salt.
I always take past games being brought up with a grain a salt. I think people can just easily misinterpret older games as valuable information.
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #1741 (isolation #25) » Wed May 12, 2021 8:06 am

Post by kdowns »

In post 1737, Dwlee99 wrote:Kdowns what is your take on the beeboy situation?

I say give him a chance to show up or at least give his replacement a chance? I was notorious for being basically beeboy when I first played games 10 years ago that I was almost policy lim'd day 1, no matter what I did. So I am probably going to be the least likely to jump on that lim'd.

(Also I know I have said this before but Shea's post reminded me. I will do my absolute best to make sure all pronoun's are correct. I do apologize because I know I will slip unintentionally. And one more thing, I know that we've changed terms and I am going to make sure I avoid using those previous terms, but I am human.)
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #1748 (isolation #26) » Wed May 12, 2021 8:21 am

Post by kdowns »

In post 1746, Andante wrote:In my past experience, people who have annoyed me like this have been scum, so I think at least 1 of nero/kdowns are scum

I mean you're my #1 SR so far. I just think what you've been doing in this game so far has been super sketch.
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #1753 (isolation #27) » Wed May 12, 2021 8:24 am

Post by kdowns »

In post 632, kdowns wrote:No I agree with you Nero. It just feels very.. Fake? I don't know, just has felt a little bit try hard to fit in too me.

That being said, I do believe that we are just a bunch a different animals as well.
In post 714, kdowns wrote:UNVOTE:

I need to take off my RVS since It looks like we are finally getting some good content now.

Current Sus reads are Anda and Kaz. Which is ironic since currently their votes are on me. I just feel like they are buddying up to each other pretty hard right now.
In post 811, kdowns wrote:
In post 831, kdowns wrote:
In post 828, Andante wrote:The andante wagon is the favorite cause it benefits scum the most. with me gone, post count ffalls a lot...
Major Yikes.

I don't think lower post count is necessarily a bad thing as long as the posts contain content like they have been in the past few pages. Granted, I do not have my vote placed on you even though you're my scummiest read at the moment. Major Wagons on Day 1 give me real bad feels.
In post 1113, kdowns wrote:

Humans are the enemy

Humans are the enemy

The latter
The other part
Because Anda has literally jumped onto anyone that literally calls her town? I don't know what you're trying to get at with this.
In post 1330, kdowns wrote:
In post 1278, kdowns wrote:I’m about to take my last final but I feel much more confident in this.

Just your constant over reaction to any little thing that’s aimed towards you, and the fact that you have been trying to deflect.
In post 1467, kdowns wrote:
In post 1461, Raya36 wrote:Can you explain what your case is on Andante (or anyone else scumreading her)? Maybe I'm missing something but what I remember seeing so far has just been NAI to me.
Well, I haven't played with most of this table before, and none of the ones who know my playstyle are voting me lmao I will admit I've meme'd more than normal this game, but I was honestly having a great time, I loved all the laughs!!! I think I have splashed of content, there was someone I read their ISO last night, found it scummy, I think their name is Shire/Shiro, I could go check, but yeah. too many people to really read all lol I've also been out all day. I'm town!!! Have no fear!! I'm just the easiest push for people right now. I also don't exactly know what my role is, so not like I can claim anything lmao thus regardless of anything, I'm not claiming lol

I mean to be fair. I don't think anyone in this game has played Mafia with me before, if so it's been a really long time. For me, it's what I've been saying before and also I just am irked by the whole "I'm town" being repeated constantly. Do some hunting instead of just throwing names out there?

Here you go Anda if you need refreshing
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #1754 (isolation #28) » Wed May 12, 2021 8:24 am

Post by kdowns »

In post 632, kdowns wrote:No I agree with you Nero. It just feels very.. Fake? I don't know, just has felt a little bit try hard to fit in too me.

In post 714, kdowns wrote:UNVOTE:

In post 811, kdowns wrote:
In post 831, kdowns wrote:
Major Yikes.

In post 1113, kdowns wrote:

Humans are the enemy

Humans are the enemy

The latter
The other part
In post 1330, kdowns wrote:

In post 1467, kdowns wrote:

Here you go Anda if you need refreshing
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #1782 (isolation #29) » Wed May 12, 2021 9:20 am

Post by kdowns »

In post 1757, Andante wrote:I mean, I think your whole "case" on me is just flat out bad. It all stems from me calling you scum after you had like 2 posts, and I'm the only person you've even looked at since then...

You couldn’t be more wrong though. While I first saw your attack on me as opportunistic. It’s just been more clear with how quickly you jumped wagons, as a way to distract from the wagon that’s already on you.
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #1924 (isolation #30) » Wed May 12, 2021 4:30 pm

Post by kdowns »

In post 1787, Andante wrote:
In post 1785, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I forgot how important consolidation is in a high playerlist game.
Can’t run an one man show.
Yeah, I've been trying to back off posting in hopes half the people decided they'd want to talk.. kdowns has done nothing but tunnel me.. and that is getting annoying
I mean to be fair. I only do it, because it has been getting a reaction out of you that has been peaking my attention.
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #1955 (isolation #31) » Wed May 12, 2021 6:25 pm

Post by kdowns »

In post 1930, Kazyan wrote:
In post 1924, kdowns wrote:
In post 1787, Andante wrote:
Yeah, I've been trying to back off posting in hopes half the people decided they'd want to talk.. kdowns has done nothing but tunnel me.. and that is getting annoying
I mean to be fair. I only do it, because it has been getting a reaction out of you that has been peaking my attention.
oh no

I diagnose this post with Fake.
You really don’t know me then. I really do, do this. Just ask anyone who knows me.
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #1970 (isolation #32) » Wed May 12, 2021 6:44 pm

Post by kdowns »

In post 1809, Shiro wrote:With a fair amount of confidence I would say

Nero,Fire,you,cake,unwn,flow,toadette and fark, for now at least.

I wanna say Chara and Dwee and anya but to a lesser degree

The rest are various shades of null or I can barely remember them.

Mild scumreads on Norwe,Iv and kdown

Kdown was null but this post
In post 1782, kdowns wrote:
In post 1757, Andante wrote:I mean, I think your whole "case" on me is just flat out bad. It all stems from me calling you scum after you had like 2 posts, and I'm the only person you've even looked at since then...

You couldn’t be more wrong though. While I first saw your attack on me as opportunistic. It’s just been more clear with how quickly you jumped wagons, as a way to distract from the wagon that’s already on you.
was all kind of bad and misinformation filled.
So I can come back and respond to this in the morning.
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #2436 (isolation #33) » Thu May 13, 2021 8:04 am

Post by kdowns »

In post 2151, Titus wrote:Ok. I am claiming now.

I am a cop that checks for Aliens.
In post 2169, xofelf wrote:Hm. That's... hmmmmmm. It feels weird enough of a claim that I'm inclined to actually believe it.
In post 2171, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:VOTE: Titus

your claim is unbelievable and if true will be valuable information for us

I just want to say, I have various reasons to believe that this is an actual role. Those who are saying it can't be real should be the ones we need to be looking at.
That being said

VOTE: Pooky
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #2438 (isolation #34) » Thu May 13, 2021 8:10 am

Post by kdowns »

In post 2437, flow trap wrote:
In post 2436, kdowns wrote:Those who are saying it can't be real should be the ones we need to be looking a
Hm.. why?
I think it's just indicative of either trying to push for a miselim or trying to withhold information that can be useful for the benefit of the town.
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #2444 (isolation #35) » Thu May 13, 2021 8:30 am

Post by kdowns »

In post 2442, Andante wrote:
In post 2428, flow trap wrote:So is this not certain evidence?
Titus is town
I wouldn't necessarily call him Town right away just off of his Claim alone. Though I do think it's a good start for Titus, I think we just need to get more out of Titus, before I can make a solid call in my head for titus.
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #2452 (isolation #36) » Thu May 13, 2021 9:03 am

Post by kdowns »

In post 2450, Titus wrote:
In post 2444, kdowns wrote:
In post 2442, Andante wrote:
In post 2428, flow trap wrote:So is this not certain evidence?
Titus is town
I wouldn't necessarily call him Town right away just off of his Claim alone. Though I do think it's a good start for Titus, I think we just need to get more out of Titus, before I can make a solid call in my head for titus.
What more would you need?

I'll admit I am a bit confused by the gamestate with my SRs defending me and my townreads pushing me.

I'll have to go back to the VCs and possibly read the game.
Honestly just more interaction. I probably do need to go back and reread the things you've said today so far. What are your initial reads, if you haven't given them already?
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #2683 (isolation #37) » Fri May 14, 2021 1:03 am

Post by kdowns »

Yeah, I’m not exactly thrilled with MCs iso. I’m gonna wait though to hammer.
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #2697 (isolation #38) » Fri May 14, 2021 2:03 am

Post by kdowns »

VOTE: MC
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #2738 (isolation #39) » Fri May 14, 2021 2:33 am

Post by kdowns »

In post 2714, flow trap wrote:
In post 2697, kdowns wrote:VOTE: MC
Did you think you hammered?
No. I saw that Toddette had voted before hand so this was to put MC back at E-1
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #2767 (isolation #40) » Fri May 14, 2021 3:00 am

Post by kdowns »

Before we vote Titus.

How does it say you’re a cop? Does it just out right say it?
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #2932 (isolation #41) » Fri May 14, 2021 7:04 am

Post by kdowns »

In post 2884, unwnd wrote:
In post 2876, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2873, unwnd wrote:A few people
wich people?
{Anya, STD, Flow Trap, Xolf} 1

{Titus, Dwlee, MURDERCAT?, Kaz, kdowns} 2

These probably aren't all scum but I would hedge my bets on there being some form of multiball conflict in there
You can’t sit here and tell me I’m indecisive when I’ve been pretty solid behind my own reads. That’s just a varying degree of misinformation
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #2992 (isolation #42) » Fri May 14, 2021 7:44 am

Post by kdowns »

In post 2990, SirCakez wrote:why do I still have 8 more pages and no MC hammer???? wtf is going on???
Looks like people are flipping on to Titus again?
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #3395 (isolation #43) » Sun May 16, 2021 5:13 pm

Post by kdowns »

Go ahead and give us that howl doggo
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #3399 (isolation #44) » Sun May 16, 2021 5:16 pm

Post by kdowns »

To be fair Shiro, I am pretty sure I stated in the game that it was probably both of them as scum teams.
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #3402 (isolation #45) » Sun May 16, 2021 5:17 pm

Post by kdowns »

I’m just really good at detecting doggies. Anda is 100% doggo.
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #3414 (isolation #46) » Sun May 16, 2021 5:21 pm

Post by kdowns »

P.s I’m fully expecting to die tonight.
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #3421 (isolation #47) » Sun May 16, 2021 5:23 pm

Post by kdowns »

Unless there is a doctor then idk.
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #3428 (isolation #48) » Sun May 16, 2021 5:25 pm

Post by kdowns »

In post 3423, Firebringer wrote:im gonnaa join the scum team if u all just gonna yeet an obvi town like andante tbh
But he’s not Town.

I can 100% guarantee this.
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #3440 (isolation #49) » Sun May 16, 2021 5:29 pm

Post by kdowns »

She*

I apologize
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #3450 (isolation #50) » Sun May 16, 2021 5:34 pm

Post by kdowns »

In post 3447, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:btw nobody forget that Andante hard-defended Bojack Horseman Alien Cop in a game with no Aliens.
I also defended it but that was based off of information that I knew regarding myself
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #3453 (isolation #51) » Sun May 16, 2021 5:35 pm

Post by kdowns »

In post 3449, Firebringer wrote:i almost want to fake an inno on andante because otherwise none of yall will listen to me. So annoying.

Because you can’t. I’m a Dog Cop and I investigated Anda last night and got confirmation on her being a dog.
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #3462 (isolation #52) » Sun May 16, 2021 5:37 pm

Post by kdowns »

In post 3458, MURDERCAT wrote:Consider my vote on andante pending VC in the morning. Want to get the claim. kdowns PR makes a lot of sense

kdowns do you believe aliens are in the game? I want you to hard claim but I guess not yet.
Idk about aliens, I just know that I’m specific to one species and not the other.
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #3476 (isolation #53) » Sun May 16, 2021 5:41 pm

Post by kdowns »

In post 3467, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 3462, kdowns wrote:
In post 3458, MURDERCAT wrote:Consider my vote on andante pending VC in the morning. Want to get the claim. kdowns PR makes a lot of sense

kdowns do you believe aliens are in the game? I want you to hard claim but I guess not yet.
Idk about aliens, I just know that I’m specific to one species and not the other.
ok so what about your role pm makes you think titus is an alien cop or that aliens exist in the game?
Just how I am specific to only finding out if someone is a dog. I can’t find if someone is a cat. So alien being a possible specific thing idk.

I would honestly look at Titus as well
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #3487 (isolation #54) » Sun May 16, 2021 5:44 pm

Post by kdowns »

In post 3477, Titus wrote:No. Is there a reason to suspect Adante that hasn't been shared?

Kdowns is trolling a guilty on anya just like you trolled a guilty on Farkran.
Why would I be trolling a guilty? I literally made it very clear the day before that Anda was my number 1 suspect, so it makes sense that I would investigate them.
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #3494 (isolation #55) » Sun May 16, 2021 5:47 pm

Post by kdowns »

In post 3486, Shiro wrote:
In post 3453, kdowns wrote:
In post 3449, Firebringer wrote:i almost want to fake an inno on andante because otherwise none of yall will listen to me. So annoying.

Because you can’t. I’m a Dog Cop and I investigated Anda last night and got confirmation on her being a dog.
Ooof plot twist.

I want flavour.
I’m The Brain from Pinky and the Brain
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #3884 (isolation #56) » Wed May 19, 2021 9:44 am

Post by kdowns »

P.S Titus is not a dog
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #3887 (isolation #57) » Wed May 19, 2021 9:49 am

Post by kdowns »

I feel incredibly bad after seeing Anda's flip reveal
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #3934 (isolation #58) » Wed May 19, 2021 10:56 am

Post by kdowns »

In post 3918, Farkran wrote:I find it extremely unlikely that there are an alien cop and a dog cop without a cat cop though

That would put dogs at an extreme disadvantage compared to other enemy factions - maybe cats have a traitor to compensate? Maybe titus is a cat traitor or sk? Maybe kdowns is a dog rolecop that checked andante because of the pr claim?

I'm just trying to redefine associatives rn, taking notes about plausibility.

Anyways, based on the d1 VCs and vote patterns i think Toadette could very well be a cat. @pops tell me why you are not a cat?
I think if I was a role cop I still would have just gotten a VT and not know that they were a dog.
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #4550 (isolation #59) » Fri May 21, 2021 5:08 pm

Post by kdowns »

In post 4521, Toadette wrote:It's possible the dog mafia is larger than the cat mafia, but town has multiple roles that only harm dog mafia.

This is consistent with flips

That makes me wanna spare farkran

I don't think shea would make a cat v dog game without some interesting difference between the sides
I really don't think that is the case. I am very confused on how Pooky has been reacting to pressure being put onto them. It just seems quite a bit weird to me.

VOTE: Pooky

I am also really wanting to hear more from Xof about what they think of the game though.
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #4556 (isolation #60) » Sat May 22, 2021 2:26 am

Post by kdowns »

In post 4552, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 4545, Chara wrote:
In post 4510, Flea The Magician wrote:Farkran be selling the Snake Oil wholesale.

I'm happy there or titus for today.
i don't really understand why you suspect Farkran, besides the mongoose/snake confusion.

plus Fark should be getting solved by night stuff anyways. i know you're on Titus rn but yeah.
Given there's 2 weird ass claims I'm willing to dismiss the weirdness around them, Farkran seems to be trying to piece bits of their claim together and making connections which technically are reversed. The connections are there though which is more than the Bojack Alien Cop thing. I mean, what's next, Mr Peanutbutter Ninja?
I would only say 1 is a weird claim which is Titus. Though Farks claim is very believable though.
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #4563 (isolation #61) » Sat May 22, 2021 3:24 am

Post by kdowns »

I mean to be fair look at Mafia reveals too. Odie?
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #4565 (isolation #62) » Sat May 22, 2021 3:27 am

Post by kdowns »

Odie flavor wise doesn’t make sense for a mafia character other than it’s a dog
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #4591 (isolation #63) » Sat May 22, 2021 5:20 am

Post by kdowns »

In post 4587, SirCakez wrote:
In post 4584, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 4581, SirCakez wrote:lmao wtf would that role even be
i think there's a nonzero chance that Fark botched his fakeclaim but also this kind of tinfoiling is batshit ridiculous
TSQ seems like a better mod than to totally mix up animal names like this?
i mean the dogs should kill him and if he's the doctor there shouldn't be anything to prevent him from dying so we'll know tomorrow whether I'm wrong or a genius
i mean
if I were a dog I'd leave Fark alive for WIFOM
^
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #4679 (isolation #64) » Sun May 23, 2021 12:14 pm

Post by kdowns »

I feel like it’s wrong to push onto Titus at this point. Titus has basically been a scaoegoat three days in a row so far.
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #4684 (isolation #65) » Sun May 23, 2021 3:35 pm

Post by kdowns »

VOTE: Titus

I honestly think we need to get more information for VCA
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #4780 (isolation #66) » Wed May 26, 2021 10:48 am

Post by kdowns »

Pooky is not a dog.

Let’s put some pressure here though VOTE: Toadette
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #4792 (isolation #67) » Wed May 26, 2021 2:22 pm

Post by kdowns »

In post 4790, flow trap wrote:Or Dog traitor
If I was Dog Traitor, I don't think I would have known about Anda. Since Anda was Miller
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #4810 (isolation #68) » Thu May 27, 2021 3:11 am

Post by kdowns »

I really don’t understand why people are trying to disprove my claim right now. I literally caught the dog Miller , if I was mafia I wouldn’t have known that information at all.
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #4811 (isolation #69) » Thu May 27, 2021 3:13 am

Post by kdowns »

I’m literally going to die tonight, since we don’t have the doctor to save me tonight.
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #4866 (isolation #70) » Thu May 27, 2021 3:36 pm

Post by kdowns »

I will be V/LA until Monday due to my sister's graduation
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #4868 (isolation #71) » Thu May 27, 2021 4:40 pm

Post by kdowns »

In post 4867, Psyche wrote:I will probably need through like Saturday
Please have mercy on yourself day 1 is like 120 pages
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #4902 (isolation #72) » Sat May 29, 2021 8:39 am

Post by kdowns »

In post 4900, Psyche wrote:Okay, so now's the time for me to come up with a general strategy for engaging with 200-page games.

Here's what I'll try: First I'll look at mod iso to make sure I know what's happened. Then I'll skim each player's ISO to pick up on vibes and identify moments of conflict. I'll look into each moment to try and build a take. And then I'll read the last 10-20 pages or so to figure out which takes are relevant. Then I'll post a set of reads and people will maybe tell me they're terrible and that'll drive further reading.

And that'll still take forever but it'll take less time
I believe in you
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #4912 (isolation #73) » Sat May 29, 2021 10:32 pm

Post by kdowns »

VOTE: Save the Dragons
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #4913 (isolation #74) » Sat May 29, 2021 10:33 pm

Post by kdowns »

I think Fen has a high probability of flipping anti-town, and I think so with Pooky as well. I know that Pooky can't be Dog, but with how yesterday with Titus and now with Psyche who hasn't had a chance to get into the game. Just kinda stinks of opportunism.
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #4920 (isolation #75) » Sun May 30, 2021 2:05 am

Post by kdowns »

In post 4918, flow trap wrote:
In post 4913, kdowns wrote:I think Fen has a high probability of flipping anti-town, and I think so with Pooky as well. I know that Pooky can't be Dog, but with how yesterday with Titus and now with Psyche who hasn't had a chance to get into the game. Just kinda stinks of opportunism.
Who is Fen?
Std
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #4963 (isolation #76) » Mon May 31, 2021 7:04 am

Post by kdowns »

Yeah Pooky but that doesn’t eliminate them as being cat though, same can be said for you though
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #4974 (isolation #77) » Mon May 31, 2021 1:10 pm

Post by kdowns »

I think this game is just opportunistic in targeting inactive players.
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #5028 (isolation #78) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:59 am

Post by kdowns »

VOTE: SS

It’s just sketch
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #5105 (isolation #79) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:02 pm

Post by kdowns »

VOTE: Toadette

I think it's much more comfortable to go back onto this since we basically have 3 confirmed players right now.
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #5106 (isolation #80) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:02 pm

Post by kdowns »

In post 5037, Toadette wrote:Very very likely because not only is he a dog cop, a scum cat flipped dog cop iirc, meaning he would be the second scum dog cop, which would suck for dogs. Even if he's scum that'd mean the game must have like 7 dogs to balance how strong that is so maybe we should eliminate cat!kdowns
I highly doubt that is the case.