Anything uPick (Endgame)

Large Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(14+ players)
. Signup Threads In Queue Forum
Forum rules
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5912 (isolation #1000) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:48 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 5906, Taly wrote:
*picks up Nancy and GMO

throws Nancy into a pile of pillows*

*walks to another room*

*throws GMO into another pile of pillows*

:D
Succulent hydra of CheekyTeeky and Nancy Drew 39
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5915 (isolation #1001) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:54 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 5910, GrandpaMo wrote:i probably have confirmation bias.

but i dounderstand what you're saying...

do you understand what im saying..

I do but at this point, it isn’t helpful, so that’s why Occam’s razor is correct the vast majority of the time. In Labrynth, incidentally another RC game, some people had this incorrect theory that the hard claimed town bg was actually a scum doc. Well they were in fact town bg and we almost lost the game because of unsubstantiated tin foil.
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5917 (isolation #1002) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:58 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 5914, GrandpaMo wrote:
Give's Nancy A Plate Full of Vitamins
Thanks but I already took my maximum dose. Perhaps champagne and chocolate truffles might be more helpful? Why would you give me vitamins of all things? :lol:
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5925 (isolation #1003) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:24 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 5920, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 5917, Cheeky Wings wrote:
In post 5914, GrandpaMo wrote:
Give's Nancy A Plate Full of Vitamins
Thanks but I already took my maximum dose. Perhaps champagne and chocolate truffles might be more helpful? Why would you give me vitamins of all things? :lol:
Hm...

I can only give you stuff you would find in your local resturant. I don't have any champagne or chocolate truffles... that's too expensive for me.

I can give you fries, fried chicken, salads.

I can also give you Chocolate-dipped Fresh Strawberry Skewers

I can also give you ice cream...

I have shrimp too!!
I prefer lobster, I have expensve tastes.

Spoiler:

:P
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5945 (isolation #1004) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:28 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 5943, Galron wrote:Taly has a lot of pillows.
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5995 (isolation #1005) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:55 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 5966, Good Luck Buddy wrote:nothing and thats problem. T3 is pretty active in responding/solving even if he has bad takes. This game he feels like he is going for purposeful or maybe he can't keep up.
Ydrasse targeted gypyx but T3 and Clemency got frozen instead. I think that points to T3 being likely town, besides this looks like their town meta to me here.
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5997 (isolation #1006) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:59 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 5973, Good Luck Buddy wrote:i could be wrong about my mod meta on rc games but if i remember right he doesn't like putting in post restrictions because they are annoying. so unless u explicitly asked for one (who does that), i have no idea why he would include one for u to do this robot speak
No, he did that both in the other uPick I was in and he also did that in Labrynth and Undertale as well. RC loves this shit, so I don’t know why you’d think it’s fake?

The only obviously fake post restriction is Victorine’s.
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5999 (isolation #1007) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:02 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 5978, Taly wrote:holy shit, i sound like
the worst

what is up with me this game
He’s also a member of the bird species, makes sense. :P
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6001 (isolation #1008) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:05 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 5979, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 5975, Taly wrote:
In post 5954, Good Luck Buddy wrote:
In post 5951, Taly wrote:
Fire
who should I add to the townbloc?

Better question, is this a solid townbloc?

Taly/CW/GLB/Titus/Clem
i have no issues with this.
i would add sakura and jjh as well
The only thing I want to townbin
Sakura
for is to see the resolution of her claim and not based off her play thus far, so I'm wondering what people see there.

And as for
Jjh
? The logic-mindmeld is very strong and their responses to me have been on-point and that somehow is what makes me fearful.

When I read
jjh
, I feel like I understand why most people are paranoid upon townreading me because there is a sense of competence that overshadows a concrete motive.

Like, how is he so candid with townlocking majority of the playerlist - it can't just be because he wants to race to solve the game first? How does he have the best answer to
Gypy'x
IC claim but 180'd from pushing them while he somewhat spiraled with a carousel hypothesis for mech? Why doesn't he second-think the fact that our scumreads are largely consensus - or does he see value in rethinking?

He just seems confident and I don't know if it's powertown or informed and I really, really want to figure out sooner than later.
Throw GLB and CW out.
I have read some more and my scumreads are currently (GLB, Gypyx, CW)
My only townread is Datisi.
Why do you scumread us?
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6002 (isolation #1009) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:07 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 5980, Good Luck Buddy wrote:
In post 5975, Taly wrote:The only thing I want to townbin Sakura for is to see the resolution of her claim and not based off her play thus far, so I'm wondering what people see there.

And as for Jjh? The logic-mindmeld is very strong and their responses to me have been on-point and that somehow is what makes me fearful.

When I read jjh, I feel like I understand why most people are paranoid upon townreading me because there is a sense of competence that overshadows a concrete motive.

Like, how is he so candid with townlocking majority of the playerlist - it can't just be because he wants to race to solve the game first? How does he have the best answer to Gypy'x IC claim but 180'd from pushing them while he somewhat spiraled with a carousel hypothesis for mech? Why doesn't he second-think the fact that our scumreads are largely consensus - or does he see value in rethinking?
don't tell this to sakura but i forgot why i townread her. i think i reaction tested her early day 1 and just really liked her response.

as far as jjh, if he is mind-melding he is doing so for me before i even get words on page. So good job on his end. I mean if ur paranoid of his townblocking manner and mindmelding did u check his scum game out? i can't say i looked into his scum game but i feel he would treat me alot differently here if scum. Like i don't think he would be eager to townblock me or even push same reads as me
I agree with this, jjh sounds nothing here like he did in Happy Face.
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6003 (isolation #1010) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:11 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 5990, Taly wrote:How do I describe my
Nancy
read?

Nancy
-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter (everybody else)

Nancy
-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect (everybody else again)

I feel like the latter when I read her posts.
I not only like this but it’s making me crave some garlic toast. I actually don’t really understand the hot knife butter analogy but I’d say the magnifying glass one is pretty apt.
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6006 (isolation #1011) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:15 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 5992, Not Known 15 wrote:The red flag on CW was the datisi read progression, that's a really bad flag.
There are multiple red flags on GLB: Their double explanation of the Ircher vote change, and their defense tied to Gypyx.
Gypyx has a really scummy role claim that screams "I need to survive" and lied during explanations.
Gypyx is tied to GLB as well.

Datisi on the other hand... this play doesn't look to me like it comes from scum. It is the one really not only pushing sensibly but also just feels like town to me, but I can't really explain that. I rarely have townreads but they have been accurate so far(when I was town, of course!).
What is scummy about my Datisi read progression? What did GLB lie about? How are they tied to gypyx? Also how much of the game have you even read? I haven’t talked about Dats for eons but the one thing we actually do agree on is your Dats’ read.
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6007 (isolation #1012) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:18 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 5998, Good Luck Buddy wrote:
In post 5997, Cheeky Wings wrote:
In post 5973, Good Luck Buddy wrote:i could be wrong about my mod meta on rc games but if i remember right he doesn't like putting in post restrictions because they are annoying. so unless u explicitly asked for one (who does that), i have no idea why he would include one for u to do this robot speak
No, he did that both in the other uPick I was in and he also did that in Labrynth and Undertale as well. RC loves this shit, so I don’t know why you’d think it’s fake?

i know he has done post restrictions. and i could be misremembering our conversations of them and inserting my own opinion into his. But thats besides point. it really doesn't matter if its fake or not to me. It only matters if SS is using as a shield to hide.
I don’t think he is though based on some post he had RC edit because he used a comma or something, so I doubt RC would have edited his post if that post restriction was fake.
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6008 (isolation #1013) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:24 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 4085, Something_Smart wrote:And I Did Miss Taly's Reason To Townread Ratmans But It Seems Pretty Silly To Me

Obviously Ratmans Was Not Caught Up With The Game Why Would They Not Believe Taly Was A Wagon As Traitor
In post 4086, Something_Smart wrote:Crap I Used A Comma

That Comma Was A Glitch Okay Just Pretend You Didn't See It
Check . For some reason the edit only shows up in the original post.
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6014 (isolation #1014) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:39 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6009, Taly wrote:
In post 6003, Cheeky Wings wrote:
In post 5990, Taly wrote:How do I describe my
Nancy
read?

Nancy
-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter (everybody else)

Nancy
-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect (everybody else again)

I feel like the latter when I read her posts.
I not only like this but it’s making me crave some garlic toast. I actually don’t really understand the hot knife butter analogy but I’d say the magnifying glass one is pretty apt.
Your content as scum is similar to your town game, but I register several stark behavioral differences. It's a personality read.

You conflate perspectives you disagree with more as scum. You're also quicker to make assumptions off limited information, possibly because you
have
information. I'd even say you're likelier to be more emotional in the game as scum than as town, likely because you feel more responsible for the state of the game than ever as scum trying to survive.

When I say you're a hot knife slicing through butter, I mean you're sharp. But I don't mean that as in cleverness or precise - that's more your town game, I mean that as in abrupt and piercing. You can TMI not through a correct read of the player, but an understanding of the game that is already clear to you no matter how fuzzy it is to the rest of the plist.
I’d say I pretty much agree with everything but the emotion part. Am I more stressed as scum? Absolutely but the game that stressed me out the most was me v Titus (where I was town stump) because I felt it would be on my head if we lost that game, so that much is true. However, I have had meltdowns as both alignments. Being emotional or unemotional is pretty much nia for me. My emotional outbursts are less game related than to either something I’m dealing with oog/rl or if something happening in a game triggers my CPTSD. Boon’s To Be or Not to Be would be the best example I can think of wrt to that. I had pretty much a complete meltdown in that game and I was town in that. I went on for multiple pages about that as well.
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6016 (isolation #1015) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:43 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6012, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 6007, Cheeky Wings wrote:I doubt RC would have edited his post if that post restriction was fake.
He Literally Did That In Undertale So Yes He Would Have
Oh did he? I don’t remember? Only post restriction in that game was Nom/the worst right? They were required to post in comic sans or something.
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6026 (isolation #1016) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:28 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6017, Something_Smart wrote:That One Was Fake

Nsg Had A Real One After She Shot
No it wasn’t, I was their buddy, remember? It was real.
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6062 (isolation #1017) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:13 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 5842, jjh927 wrote:I think the REALLY obvious thing that makes this current game scum!NK15 is that he doesn't care about looking for town

He looks for singular reasons that players can be scum
There is nothing beyond that.
In post 5844, jjh927 wrote:He doesn't need a developed case on why someone could be scum. He wants 1 reason so that he can say "GLB is scum because he was shading Ircher while voting Victorine" and stick to his line on that

He isn't interested in finding players who are town because he is aligned with the mafia
In post 6034, jjh927 wrote:Woooooow I criticise how NK15 has literally only 2 reads which he has linked together and neither of them are townreads
And then he adds in another scumread on another player who is not scum and a badly articulated townread which boils down to "this feels town"

This is absolutely an attempt to respond to my push
Maybe?

What I dislike most is both his inexplicably tieing GLB to gypyx and clearly only reading my initial push on Datsii and not my entire progression on them and is ignoring everything else, so could be faked?
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6063 (isolation #1018) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:16 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6030, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 5992, Not Known 15 wrote:Gypyx is tied to GLB as well.
Howwwww
In post 6031, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 5998, Good Luck Buddy wrote:
In post 5997, Cheeky Wings wrote:

i know he has done post restrictions. and i could be misremembering our conversations of them and inserting my own opinion into his. But thats besides point. it really doesn't matter if its fake or not to me. It only matters if SS is using as a shield to hide.
That feels opposite to what he’s been doing
In post 6038, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 6033, Good Luck Buddy wrote:second one is about RC not SS
My statement
was
about S_S, I don’t think he using the post restriction as a shield
Unlike Victorine.
@GLB, this doesn’t feel like scum!Gamma to me.
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6067 (isolation #1019) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:05 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6064, RadiantCowbells wrote:2.250 Gypyx Trial

Gypyx is currently on trial!

To vote in their favor, use HEAL: Gypyx. To support the charges, use HURT: Gypyx. Gypyx will be found innocent if they receive 7 heal votes before they receive 7 hurt votes.
Votes cannot be changed after being made.

Heal (7): Jjh927, Sakura Hana, Something_Smart, Galron, GrandpaMo, Cheeky Wings, Taly
Hurt (2): Not Known 15, Titus

Not voting: Everyone

The day will end in (expired on 2021-12-05 21:00:00).
He has 7 heal votes so how is he still on trial?
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6079 (isolation #1020) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:24 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

HURT: Victorine
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6081 (isolation #1021) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:25 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6068, RadiantCowbells wrote:Can you give me a chance to do my edits before you quote me and make me look silly :T
Sowwy. :(
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6082 (isolation #1022) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:27 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6080, Taly wrote:
CW
, what do both of your heads think of
jjh
here?
I think he’s town, Cheeky has doubts but isn’t sr him.
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6175 (isolation #1023) » Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:40 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

Why is Ydrasse in red and Sakura blue?
~C
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6180 (isolation #1024) » Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:41 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

Galron is not scum from the way GMo pushed them D1.
~C
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6193 (isolation #1025) » Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:47 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

<.<
>.>
^.^
~C
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6261 (isolation #1026) » Wed Dec 08, 2021 8:20 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6258, Taly wrote:
In post 6257, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 6252, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 6243, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 6239, Taly wrote:Who was on Rat's elimination wagon?
Gypyx, Titus, Ydrasse, SS, Galron were the ones that voted ratmans in that order
Why was he wagoned in the first place
Well it was about loftwing and ratmans doing practically nothing, I was voting loftwing to get him to participate more, then people were asking if there was any case about prefering one over the other, but since there wasnt one, people just wagoned ratmans, before i even realized, ratmans just got quickhammered, Galron has said that he didnt realize he was quickhammering despite ydrasse saying that he was E-2.

That's pretty much it.
We waited a week for this shit...
:lol:
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6262 (isolation #1027) » Wed Dec 08, 2021 8:22 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6243, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 6239, Taly wrote:Who was on Rat's elimination wagon?
Gypyx, Titus, Ydrasse, SS, Galron were the ones that voted ratmans in that order
Who were offwagon and what were they’re votes?
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6265 (isolation #1028) » Wed Dec 08, 2021 8:24 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

ANYONE: Has scum!Mo ever tried to pull the kind of garbage he did with T3 with a townie in any past games?
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6268 (isolation #1029) » Wed Dec 08, 2021 8:35 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6267, T3 wrote:
In post 6265, Cheeky Wings wrote:ANYONE: Has scum!Mo ever tried to pull the kind of garbage he did with T3 with a townie in any past games?
No.
He’s only had 1 other scum game on this site, and I was scum with him.
Can you link it?
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6271 (isolation #1030) » Wed Dec 08, 2021 8:49 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6270, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 6269, Ydrasse wrote:i was scum with grandpamo once and he just kept posting and posting so many words my eyes glazed over
You’re
NOT
in for a real treat post-game.
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6275 (isolation #1031) » Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:21 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

So Titus and Dats died amirite?
~C
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6276 (isolation #1032) » Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:23 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

I can't see the flips just that they're missing. I assume Dats is town but what about Titus? Did they flip town in other thread?
~C
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6277 (isolation #1033) » Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:25 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

NK did you love/hate today? And if so, why those targets?
~C
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6281 (isolation #1034) » Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:29 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6280, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 6268, Cheeky Wings wrote:
In post 6267, T3 wrote:
In post 6265, Cheeky Wings wrote:ANYONE: Has scum!Mo ever tried to pull the kind of garbage he did with T3 with a townie in any past games?
No.
He’s only had 1 other scum game on this site, and I was scum with him.
Can you link it?
@T3
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6282 (isolation #1035) » Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:51 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

Was anyone encased in ice? Ydrasse please claim your target (sorry if you have already)
~C
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6284 (isolation #1036) » Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:57 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

VOTE: Deimos
~C
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6288 (isolation #1037) » Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:02 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6285, Taly wrote:
In post 6284, Cheeky Wings wrote:VOTE: Deimos
~C
spicy but why? dont say if that spoils the point though
VCA mostly.
~C
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6290 (isolation #1038) » Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:03 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6283, Ydrasse wrote:i used my doublevote ability i didn't ice anyone
Oh so it wasn't NK. Then did you have anything to do with Sakura being loved?
~C
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6292 (isolation #1039) » Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:06 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

I also think Deimos would want Datisi to be the NK. I don't mind if T3 is flipped because of the whole GMo thing but I'm not sure on him.
~C
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6297 (isolation #1040) » Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:09 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6295, Good Luck Buddy wrote:
In post 6294, Firebringer wrote:i owe cheeky a sheep even though i dont want to on deimos
VOTE: deimos
Why not Deimos?
~C
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6304 (isolation #1041) » Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:13 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6298, Good Luck Buddy wrote:okay but ur not allowed in my room just like cheeky.
only pooky and sakura allowed in
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6305 (isolation #1042) » Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:16 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6303, Taly wrote:tell
pooky
i come bearing gifts

bird shit, to be precise
:lol:
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6306 (isolation #1043) » Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:20 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6231, T3 wrote:I’m just going to claim
I’m a JOAT (neighborizer, vig, rber)
Are they all 1-s? Thoughts on there being 2 joats in a game?
~C
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6309 (isolation #1044) » Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:24 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6307, Taly wrote:
In post 6273, Deimos27 wrote:
In post 6254, T3 wrote:Attach me to something and I’ll use my vig shot or neighborizer someone
If the person with the attach ability can safely claim it we could try to control this vig shot. Unclear if it could be executed in a pro-town way given that scum likely has the tools to interfere if they are targeted.
i dont want any more claims regarding this

if town can help, we protect them

t3
can you just attempt to submit an action and hope someone helps you?

you won't waste anything, right?
How would that happen? How can he be helped?
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6312 (isolation #1045) » Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:27 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6310, Loftwing wrote:Unrelated: I find Titus to be suspicious here.
She’s dead and flipped tpr. Thenks for your extremely helpful input.
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6314 (isolation #1046) » Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:29 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 3581, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 3570, GrandpaMo wrote:jjh might be town for this shitty push
I Think If Jjh Is A Traitor It Is More Likely With Victorine

What Better Way To Distance From A Flailing Partner Than To Accuse Someone Else Of Distancing From A Flailing Partner

I Think His Contributions Have Been Pretty Nice So Far However
In post 4080, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 4078, Taly wrote:SS where should my vote go right now?
I Know I Am The Decisive Queen And I Should Be Leading My Subjects But I Want To At Least See A Vote Count First

Victorine Ircher Ratmans Come To Mind As Reasonable Wagons

I Inherited My Predecessor's Vote On Gamma Emerald But I Should Probably Take That Off Because I Haven't Minded His Content So Far

Let's Go Here For Now VOTE: Ratmans
I see you SS. You can run, but you can't hide bb ;)
~C
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6315 (isolation #1047) » Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:31 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6308, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 6290, Cheeky Wings wrote:
In post 6283, Ydrasse wrote:i used my doublevote ability i didn't ice anyone
Oh so it wasn't NK. Then did you have anything to do with Sakura being loved?
~C
In post 1517, Sakura Hana wrote:So my flavor is Sanae Kochiya.
I gather faith everytime a townie dies they can choose to pray for me, and at certain tresholds different things happen.
At 3 faith I become loved for the rest of the game except on XLo

At 5 faith I get a 1S parity cop
At 7 faith I get a Triple Unstoppable Role cop
At 10 faith I get a 2S disloyal vig shots
At 13 faith I can leave the game and the mod will tell me the full scum team and I can strongman vig one of them.

Now with this im pretty sure scum will kill me... specially before the 10 faith treshold, but it's better than having to figure out how to use this role and avoid the NK at the same time.
Oh! Thank you ^.^
I do need to be spoon-fed from time to time.
~C
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6316 (isolation #1048) » Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:32 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6311, Taly wrote:
In post 6309, Cheeky Wings wrote:
In post 6307, Taly wrote:
In post 6273, Deimos27 wrote:
In post 6254, T3 wrote:Attach me to something and I’ll use my vig shot or neighborizer someone
If the person with the attach ability can safely claim it we could try to control this vig shot. Unclear if it could be executed in a pro-town way given that scum likely has the tools to interfere if they are targeted.
i dont want any more claims regarding this

if town can help, we protect them

t3
can you just attempt to submit an action and hope someone helps you?

Well I would assume some counterbalancing role would exist if true but I am at a complete loss to understand the whole attachment part of his claim.

you won't waste anything, right?
How would that happen? How can he be helped?
i dont know if
kittybells
just creates a role that nothing can be done about

we can assume that someone can help
t3
but if they are town or if
t3
actually is town, we don't want that person's role to be flushed if we can townside
t3's
night action.
I would think that if the claim is true, some type of counterbalancing role would have to exist but I am at a complete loss as to what that could be.
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6317 (isolation #1049) » Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:38 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6313, Taly wrote:
In post 6312, Cheeky Wings wrote:
lmao im hoping theyre trying to bait someone but idk
Who tf knows with Loft? I honestly don’t know why some people bother signing up for these games.

Well Mo had jjh as hard scum right but he isn’t Loft, so Dats was 100% right to pounce on that. Idk if the same would apply to Loft or not tbh.
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6319 (isolation #1050) » Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:40 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

I can actually see that kid’s resemblance to rat. :P
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6322 (isolation #1051) » Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:57 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6321, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 6314, Cheeky Wings wrote:I see you SS. You can run, but you can't hide bb
I Didn't Start The Ratmans Wagon If That's What You're Implying
SS, why aren’t you trying harder to be more solvey?
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6329 (isolation #1052) » Wed Dec 08, 2021 2:30 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

I'm trying to say that you knew Vic and GMo were scum when you tried to chainsaw JJH and you voted ratmans and Ircher over Vic when Vic was in your poe D1. It all looks pretty obvious in hindsight since we know some alignments now.
~C
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6334 (isolation #1053) » Wed Dec 08, 2021 2:40 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6314, Cheeky Wings wrote:

What Better Way To Distance From A Flailing Partner Than To Accuse Someone Else Of Distancing From A Flailing Partner

In post 4080, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 4078, Taly wrote:SS where should my vote go right now?
I Know I Am The Decisive Queen And I Should Be Leading My Subjects But I Want To At Least See A Vote Count First

Victorine Ircher Ratmans Come To Mind As Reasonable Wagons

I Inherited My Predecessor's Vote On Gamma Emerald But I Should Probably Take That Off Because I Haven't Minded His Content So Far

Let's Go Here For Now VOTE: Ratmans
I see you SS. You can run, but you can't hide bb ;)
~C
In post 6321, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 6314, Cheeky Wings wrote:I see you SS. You can run, but you can't hide bb
I Didn't Start The Ratmans Wagon If That's What You're Implying
In post 6329, Cheeky Wings wrote:I'm trying to say that you knew Vic and GMo were scum when you tried to chainsaw JJH and you voted ratmans and Ircher over Vic when Vic was in your poe D1. It all looks pretty obvious in hindsight since we know some alignments now.
~C
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6337 (isolation #1054) » Wed Dec 08, 2021 3:42 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6335, Loftwing wrote:
In post 6312, Cheeky Wings wrote:
Really? Who flipped them? I didn't see them flip
Wasn’t it posted in your pt? Datisi flip was in ours?
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6338 (isolation #1055) » Wed Dec 08, 2021 3:46 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6336, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: Loftwing
Dats’ NK I think proves at least one scum in WB because Titus was confirmed tpr in main thread but Dats was only confitowned by NK15 in ours.
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6341 (isolation #1056) » Wed Dec 08, 2021 4:28 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6340, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 6338, Cheeky Wings wrote:
Dats’ NK I think proves at least one scum in WB because Titus was confirmed tpr in main thread but Dats was only confitowned by NK15 in ours.
I dont understand this logic?
Are you implying there's no scum in EB? Also didnt you guys say GMo flipped scum? He was in WB no?
All this split that happened on day 3 is confusing me.
No of course I’m not saying no scum in EB but NK15 contowned Dats in WB and he was the NK flip posted in that pt, so logic suggests that scum likely had some way to have found out about this, because he wasn’t confitowned anywhere else but in WB.
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6345 (isolation #1057) » Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:10 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6339, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 6329, Cheeky Wings wrote:I'm trying to say that you knew Vic and GMo were scum when you tried to chainsaw JJH and you voted ratmans and Ircher over Vic when Vic was in your poe D1. It all looks pretty obvious in hindsight since we know some alignments now.
~C
Yeah Totally That's Why I Switched To Victorine Three Pages Later And Never Voted Ircher

Did You Even Read My Iso Before Posting This
Fine the voting around vic theory doesn't hold. BUT you tmi'd on Vic by saying JJH was her buddy when JJH was pushing GMo. So I'm going to tunnel you as soon as I'm done with Deimos. O_~
You need the head start.
~C
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6346 (isolation #1058) » Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:12 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

GMo was scum strongman poisoner.
~C
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6347 (isolation #1059) » Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:13 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

Their flavour was "food buffet"
~C
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6348 (isolation #1060) » Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:25 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6342, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 6341, Cheeky Wings wrote:No of course I’m not saying no scum in EB but NK15 contowned Dats in WB and he was the NK flip posted in that pt, so logic suggests that scum likely had some way to have found out about this, because he wasn’t confitowned anywhere else but in WB.
So, you're saying we should focus on WB today then?
Well, it makes sense unless there’s anyone objectively scummier in EB?
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6353 (isolation #1061) » Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:35 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6344, Taly wrote:
NANCY
, THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP COMPELS YOU
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6355 (isolation #1062) » Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:55 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6350, Galron wrote:Cheeky, are you thinking GMo/S_S/T3?
Deimos/SS/T3

GMo and Vic have already flipped red.
~C
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6356 (isolation #1063) » Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:04 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

VCA is like divining tea leaves. It's not a method you can explain to others.
~C
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6358 (isolation #1064) » Wed Dec 08, 2021 7:36 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

Mhmm.
~C
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6360 (isolation #1065) » Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:16 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

Spoiler:
In post 3099, Something_Smart wrote:Taly Are You Serious Right Now

This Is Literal Spam I Expect Better From One Of My Favorite Subjects
In post 3383, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 3380, Loftwing wrote:So yeah GMo is a liar then.
At Least

Possibly A Traitor But Certainly A Troll
In post 3438, Something_Smart wrote:I Refuse To Believe That Victorine Has A Post Restriction That Prevents Them From Playing The Game If That's What You're Implying GMo

Well I Say That But Not Known 15.0 Does Exist

But My Post Restriction Is Not That Bad Annoying Though It Is
In post 3499, Something_Smart wrote:Personally I Think That The Proportionally Most Likely Combination Is Victorine Being: Loyal And GMo Being: A Traitor

I Do Not Have Much Experience With Either But GMo Feels More Like Trying To Reach Out To And Pocket A Loyal Subject Under Pressure Than Saving An Ally
In post 3560, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 3543, Victorine wrote:I am required to post 1000 or more words 5 times per game day.
Is That All

Why Did You Make So Many Other Cryptic Posts Then

This Shifty Attitude Is No Good If You Want To Remain One Of My Subjects
In post 3568, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 3562, Deimos27 wrote:Guys wanna wagon jjh after all
No

In post 3875, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 3866, Deimos27 wrote:I highly doubt Mo would fake such a weird trigger sentence for their vig
If they were reaction testing they'd go for believable
Sounds Like That's Exactly What He Did
In post 4077, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 4045, Datisi wrote:i want to say jjh is townie but i have no idea what his scumgame actually is like so i am a but paranoia there
I Basically Feel The Same Way
In post 4183, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 4178, Taly wrote:I don't understand the votes on
Vic
from people who also scumread
Ircher

If anything
Ircher
is the likelier scum if they are T/S and I don't think T/T is out of the question.
Ircher Is Actually Playing The Game Though
In post 5680, Something_Smart wrote:Killing Gypyx Here Makes No Sense Especially When Victorine Is Still Alive And Still Useless

HEAL: Gypyx
In post 5681, Something_Smart wrote:Has Victorine Even Claimed Their Action

There Are Multiple People With Easy Flavors To Guess There Is No Excuse For Not Getting It Right
In post 6339, Something_Smart wrote:
~C
Yeah Totally That's Why I Switched To Victorine Three Pages Later And Never Voted Ircher

Did You Even Read My Iso Before Posting This
In post 6357, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 6345, Cheeky Wings wrote:BUT you tmi'd on Vic by saying JJH was her buddy when JJH was pushing GMo.
What

I Never Said Jjh Was Scum I Townread Him Up Until He Died

I Don't Understand What You're Trying To Argue Or Why It Would Be Scum Indicative

Besides literally PoE and having stronger reasons to tr others, there is actually nothing scummy in your ISO, so help us find the scum SS, if it isn’t you and rn, I’m weakly leaning to it not being you.
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6362 (isolation #1066) » Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:48 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

Spoiler:
In post 2074, Deimos27 wrote:I like CheekyWings these days
In post 2081, Datisi wrote:ydra scumread is still a yes but i have given up on being able to do anything there

i'd say the sheeky slot is my strongest townread, but even that is not very strong, considering i am still null on half the playerlist
In post 2084, Deimos27 wrote:Was there something in particular you liked from Cheeky
In post 2087, Datisi wrote:
In post 2084, Deimos27 wrote:Was there something in particular you liked from Cheeky
once i got over the annoyance with her playetyle and her read on me, i figured there is actual solving behind it, just packed bad
In post 2088, Deimos27 wrote:
In post 2086, Datisi wrote:i skimmed the deimos posts and it's one of those posts where i have to actually sit down and type up a big and convoluted answer that nobody actually cares about
I was half considering ignoring you myself because I think town still predominantly tr's me and I find it unlikely your arguments are going to convince them otherwise.
But I'd like to see what you have to say so unless you have something else you wanted to prioritise analysing I'd appreciate if you made at least a brief response.

So you have a very clear difference between how Datisi expresses a decisive strong tr on us, contrasted with Deimos who’s also seeming to tr us but being extremely hedgey about that read.
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6363 (isolation #1067) » Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:14 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

Spoiler:
In post 2830, Deimos27 wrote:Mo thinks Galron uber scummy
I think they're maybe one or two hair's breadths +scum
What say you
In post 2903, Deimos27 wrote:I'd rather not vote Galron for now
In post 2925, Deimos27 wrote:
In post 2913, Galron wrote:
In post 2911, Deimos27 wrote:I might still change my mind but on first impressions Galron falls tstbs for me
So what's scummy about me?
Asking questions whose answers you openly admit not to having read, generally refusing to keep up with the game, refusing to make reads, feeling tonally adversarial throughout, finally posting some superficial one sentence per player analysis

My first impression is that scum wouldn't play like this, though there is a chance you just have gargantuan balls
In post 2998, Deimos27 wrote:So I'm like nulltown on Galron now instead
In post 3001, Deimos27 wrote:
In post 2999, GrandpaMo wrote:
stop copying me >:(
I said it first!
Tstbs
If anything you're copying me
In post 3066, Deimos27 wrote:
In post 3051, Victorine wrote:Morning

Ni
Give me one reason why you should not die for being utterly useless
In post 3131, Deimos27 wrote:
In post 3116, jjh927 wrote:Like, if I'm gonna have to actually think about slots like Ircher, Galron, and GrandpaMo I need to engage brain more. Definitely seeing potential for scum Ircher but the easiest most obvious scum elim is Victorine
You are expressing the scumread on Victorine with a bit too much certainty for my liking
Admittedly I no longer remember what exactly your reasons were for scumreading them
In post 3134, Deimos27 wrote:
In post 3131, Deimos27 wrote:
In post 3116, jjh927 wrote:Like, if I'm gonna have to actually think about slots like Ircher, Galron, and GrandpaMo I need to engage brain more. Definitely seeing potential for scum Ircher but the easiest most obvious scum elim is Victorine
You are expressing the scumread on Victorine with a bit too much certainty for my liking
Admittedly I no longer remember what exactly your reasons were for scumreading them
Their play is clearly anti-town but it's not like this level of trollery has only ever been seen from scum
I wouldn't say their alignment is
obvious
In post 3239, Deimos27 wrote:Yo Victorine wagon is actually picking up traction?
I must be dreaming
In post 3242, Deimos27 wrote:
In post 3224, jjh927 wrote:While we're at it though- Ircher-

Do you think there might be a reason why scum!Yume could get excited about a scum role PM? Perhaps in a upick where you can pick anything? Where she picked a character she likes?

That is, if you actually believe she is excited about her role PM because I really don't believe she's done anything to justify that stance of yours
In post 3227, jjh927 wrote:I actually think faking a post restriction in order to avoid the thread is the opposite of being excited about the role PM you have received
mindmeld
In post 3243, Deimos27 wrote:
In post 3241, Good Luck Buddy wrote:
In post 3239, Deimos27 wrote:Yo Victorine wagon is actually picking up traction?
I must be dreaming
Join the dream team
I've been on it since time immemorial
In post 3246, Deimos27 wrote:
In post 3240, Good Luck Buddy wrote:
In post 3237, Deimos27 wrote:Conclusion: Ircher indeed feels more shade-throwy and adversarial than normal towngame (on sample size of 1)
not to immediately disprove u but i think thats just ircher personality dependent on environment. i don't know how much reading into the kinds of reactions he is giving is useful.
'Tis possible
In any case I feel he's scummier for me than he used to be at least
I'd have voted him if the Victorine wagon hadn't blown up
Am considering it even now
In post 3247, Deimos27 wrote:
In post 3245, Good Luck Buddy wrote:
In post 3243, Deimos27 wrote:I've been on it since time immemorial
and i literally asked u for a scumread 2 pages ago smh

What kind of salesman ship u doing
Well I'm not actually confident in the Victorine scumcase I think this "fear" hypothesis is pretty speculative
This was a placeholder vote aiming at pressuring them into actually playing the game
In post 3248, Deimos27 wrote:Victorine is anti-town and I think limming them is +equity in a vacuum
But we do not play in a vacuum, if I have a strong enough sr elsewhere I want to go for them instead
In post 3257, Deimos27 wrote:I explained why I was voting Victorine last page
The obvious conclusion is that I have not achieved sufficient confidence on any SR to outweigh the value I perceive on pressuring Victorine slot
I am very seriously weighing Ircher rn though
Might have another look-see at Gamma too right after I finish a few more econ exercises
In post 3562, Deimos27 wrote:
In post 3531, jjh927 wrote:-Why did Yume suddenly start signing every post with M having done that on exactly one other post, along with also having signed as "Big bad wold" and "Red" previously, at a time when GrandpaMo decided to push the agenda that Yume's post restriction was to imitate Mastina?
-Why does GMo ignore Post 2161 while attempting to determine Yume's post restriction?
-This is exactly the kind of poorly thought out nonsense I would expect from scum!Yume to justify demonstrably false claims based on what has happened when Yume has been caught in a lie in the past
-GMo really pushed that agenda HARD there. Like damn, there were some serious leaps of logic to get to that conclusion and then he left it open with the obvious "Mastina" answer for me and/or Fire to answer for him so he doesn't seem completely batshit insane.

Conclusion- A pair of bad actors reading a bad script
Guys wanna wagon jjh after all

Deimos is very hedgey in his read on Galron.

Deimos’ progression is super hedgey on Vic to suddenly wanting to flip jjh.
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6364 (isolation #1068) » Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:25 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

Spoiler:
In post 2830, Deimos27 wrote:Mo thinks Galron uber scummy
I think they're maybe one or two hair's breadths +scum
What say you
In post 2995, Deimos27 wrote:
In post 2992, GrandpaMo wrote:deimos wat is ur updated thoughts on galron
In post 2903, Deimos27 wrote:I'd rather not vote Galron for now
In post 2911, Deimos27 wrote:I might still change my mind but on first impressions Galron falls tstbs for me
In post 2925, Deimos27 wrote:
In post 2913, Galron wrote:
So what's scummy about me?
Asking questions whose answers you openly admit not to having read, generally refusing to keep up with the game, refusing to make reads, feeling tonally adversarial throughout, finally posting some superficial one sentence per player analysis

My first impression is that scum wouldn't play like this, though there is a chance you just have gargantuan balls
My thoughts have not been updated beyond this and they likely will not be until I have another night of sleep under my belt
In post 3001, Deimos27 wrote:
In post 2999, GrandpaMo wrote:
stop copying me >:(
I said it first!
Tstbs
If anything you're copying me

Possibly interesting associatives with Mo?
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6406 (isolation #1069) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 5:37 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6385, VP Baltar wrote:What up playas

who's confirmed town up in here?
You.
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6408 (isolation #1070) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 5:39 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6388, Taly wrote:
In post 6385, VP Baltar wrote:What up playas

who's confirmed town up in here?
You.
Titus
cop cleared
Clem
N1.

The 4 of us were in a hood with
Deimos
that
NK15
just closed.

I would request access for reading purposes.
You can’t access it at all? I thought closing meant no posting?
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6416 (isolation #1071) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 5:50 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6411, Something_Smart wrote:What Did GMo Claim And How Was It Refuted
He claimed doctor and neighbourizer and NK15 busted him about lying about PTs being locked.

Cheeky might elaborate some more on this.
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6417 (isolation #1072) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 5:52 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6414, Good Luck Buddy wrote:
In post 6413, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:RC actually locked mine and Cheeky’s hydra PT and she doesn’t have discord rn but I don’t think hydra PTs should be locked since Fire can still speak with Pooky on discord. :/
Well he told us in discord we can't talk and he is in our discord chat. So..............
:o Wow seriously? I think hydra chats/pts ought to be exempt from this but at least he’s being consistent with this.
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6418 (isolation #1073) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 5:53 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6415, Something_Smart wrote:Why Would He Lock A Hydra PT That's Not A Game Mechanic

You Can Use PM's To Communicate I Guess
@mod, is this true?

I don’t want to risk getting spanked if wrong.
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6425 (isolation #1074) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 5:58 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6419, Something_Smart wrote:I Mean Do What The Mod Says But Like

Maybe Ask T-Bone If RC Is Actually Allowed To Restrict Hydra Communication
I don’t want to go over his head.

@RC can you verify this with T-Bone?

I don’t think hydra access should ever be revoked because it’s discriminatory towards hydras as individual slots.
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6428 (isolation #1075) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 6:11 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6424, Good Luck Buddy wrote:RC i don't have a question.
But i hate the role u gave NK15.
And I will curse u for that forever.
scum PT being locked=good
hydra chats being locked=not so much. :/
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6431 (isolation #1076) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 6:24 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

Subject: Mini 2250: Role-A-Pair Mafia (Game Over)
Pentagon Shape wrote:I’m feeling slightly better about Star, waffling sounds somewhat townie and that is what looks different wrt to Heart, they seem more hedging than waffling.

Avoiding making strong reads > then rand chance of scum
Waffling on slots > than rand chance of town

Scum hedges, town waffles in a nutshell.
I made this post in this game why I sr Heart but tr Star.

Heart/Galron was scum in it and Star was town.
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6432 (isolation #1077) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 6:26 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6430, Good Luck Buddy wrote:btw how is nk15 still alive lets just kill him
No, I think he’s town. Why does scum!NK15 disable scum chat?

Besides I think better than > chance here Deimos flips scum.
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6437 (isolation #1078) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 7:05 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6433, Good Luck Buddy wrote:how do we even know if scum chat is disabled?

any scum want to tell us their chat is disabled?
NK15 and Mo don’t look like buddies to me. Based off of their interactions in WB.
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6442 (isolation #1079) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 9:20 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6441, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 6439, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 6438, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 6436, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 6434, Not Known 15 wrote:I was not able to close just the scum pt...
Why did you decide to do it when you did? Maybe this has been explained already.
No,it has not. There were other options. Disabling vigs and role investigations. Nonsense options messing with votes, including an incredibly bastard one.
Sure, but why pull the trigger at that specific point in the game instead of later? Just trying to understand your thinking.
I just did it when I decided to use that option. There was no good reason to delay it further.
It's would've been better at day start so scum had no comms for two phases Imo.
~C
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6443 (isolation #1080) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 9:23 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

NK what are your thoughts on Deimos/SS/T3
~C
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6444 (isolation #1081) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 9:32 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

I think the redirector is scum which could be why Ydrasse is still alive.
~C
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6446 (isolation #1082) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 9:34 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 3735, Loftwing wrote:
In post 3731, Gamma Emerald wrote:You think by being vague you’ll draw votes huh
Everybody on Victorine, NOW.

Do you think Ircher and Visterence are scumbuds, and that Visterene has a better role?
This makes me feel not so worried about Loftwing and Gamma.
~C
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6447 (isolation #1083) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 9:45 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6445, VP Baltar wrote:Can I get a list of known night actions and who they are associated with if anyone is keeping that in their notes?
Sakura gets faith points which unlock abilities if she is prayed to on a player death.
Taly self-targets unspecified role but it hasn't worked all game.
NK is some kind of game master that couldn't play D1 which alters the game state from a menu during the day.
Galron is a fruit vendor I think
Ydrasse is a JK in the flavour of Elsa (spec)
T3 is a JOAT that needs to attached to people.
Loftwing is a miller.
Gamma hasn't claimed
GLB has fake claimed godzilla but claims to be night immune.
Gypyx is a elo IC.
SS hasn't claimed role but in the flavour of Queen with post restriction.
Deimos hasn't claimed.
Idk if I missed people.

There is a known redirector when N1 Ydrasse targeted gypyx but T3 and you were encased in ICE. So the redirector also amplifies the redirect onto two targets.

This is why I'm somewhat hesitant on T3 even though GMo basically claimed scum with them because I don't understand why a scum redirector would redirect an unknown onto a buddy.
~C
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6448 (isolation #1084) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 9:46 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

Apparently Ydrasse can switch between JK'D and being a double voter, she claimed not freezing anyone last night but opting for double vote today instead.
~C
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6450 (isolation #1085) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 9:50 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

Actually if the redirector is scum that is kind of weird for Taly since Taly has a role that needs to be redirected. Why would a scum redirector redirect a town role? :thinking:
~C
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6452 (isolation #1086) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 9:54 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6143, Ydrasse wrote:so im a joat

i used my reflexive rber ability n2

s_s visited me and was frozen

oh titus also was frozen but she said she didn't visit me
Wait wtf. That's 3 joats including Titus. Also you claimed JK so I'm confused. So people are frozen if they visit you?

T3 did you visit Ydrasse N1?
~C
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6454 (isolation #1087) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:00 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

Dammit all the people I would get to spec are gone already. It is definitely not my strong suit.
~C
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6456 (isolation #1088) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:01 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

I guess we may as well mass claim at this point. Objections?
~C
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6457 (isolation #1089) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:02 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

Taly do you think there's any scum in your hood?
~C
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6461 (isolation #1090) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:06 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

Likelyhood of scum in JOATS? If we mass claim we can see if anyone can actually "attach T3 to people"
~C
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6467 (isolation #1091) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:12 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6143, Ydrasse wrote:oh titus also was frozen but she said she didn't visit me
Hmm maybe this is the attacher role? But the weird thing is like scum chose to attach your freeze to T3 and Clemency like they knew what you were already. :burning smell:
~C
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6468 (isolation #1092) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:14 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6466, Taly wrote:
cheeky
would you believe me if i said that i am a nerfed IC
Claim and I'll see if I believe you lol
~C
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6474 (isolation #1093) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:17 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6471, VP Baltar wrote:I trust yall, though mass claiming seems like it would benefit scum more, especially if no one is feeling like mechanics are their strong suit. That's just my gut reaction. I'd also like to be able to read a LITTLE bit before anything like that if possible
Okie dokie ^.^
~C
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6481 (isolation #1094) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:19 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6469, Taly wrote:
In post 6467, Cheeky Wings wrote:
In post 6143, Ydrasse wrote:oh titus also was frozen but she said she didn't visit me
Hmm maybe this is the attacher role? But the weird thing is like scum chose to attach your freeze to T3 and Clemency like they knew what you were already. :burning smell:
~C
make
ydra
freeze
t3
we leash
t3
?
I think Ydrasse is out of shots and they can't freeze anymore.
~C
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6494 (isolation #1095) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:26 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

Confirm nothing received from Taly
~C
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6500 (isolation #1096) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:33 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

T3 : scumish
Deimos27 : scumish
Loftwing : town
Not Known 15 : lock town
Gypyx : confirmable at elo
Sakura Hana : town
Galron : town
Good Luck Buddy : open wolf
Gamma Emerald : townish
Taly : townish
Clemency : confirmed town
Something_Smart : scumish
Ydrasse : townish

This is where I'm at atm.
~C
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6507 (isolation #1097) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:36 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6498, Deimos27 wrote:Was someone speculating that Ydra is the attacher role?
No the spec is that the redirection of her freeze could be the attached. So it's like an attach/redirect role.
~C
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6508 (isolation #1098) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:37 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6506, Good Luck Buddy wrote:if NK15 flips red. Do i become confirmed town lol
No.

Also NK15 is basically IC for taking down GMo.
~C
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6539 (isolation #1099) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:57 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6533, Sakura Hana wrote:It feels like everyone has their own version of the events that happened, but i cant really know which one is true and which one isnt because i cant check it myself.
I wrote a summary in the thread. I think copy/pasting is OK.
~C
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6542 (isolation #1100) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 11:00 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6540, Good Luck Buddy wrote:CHEEKY R U AVOIDING ME
TOO MUCH SCIENCE!
~C
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6547 (isolation #1101) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 11:04 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

VOTE: T3
~C
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6554 (isolation #1102) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 11:09 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

This is from the other thread.

Here's a scummary of the day so far:
+GMo gets pushed by me and threatens to claim under pressure.
+Claims 1s neighbourizer with special abilities plus food vendor.
+GMo says he hooded Vic D1 and didn't tell jjh he was in a hood to protect his special strong ability. 1v1'd with jjh for two day phases instead.
+GMo Claims he's in a new hood, because when his neighbour dies he gets his shot back. Also claims that if the hood occupants claim who is in the hood they both die.
+GMo Claims food vendor is also a doctor protect and he protected my slot N2, GLB N1.
+GMo says his neighbour spoke to him at a time when D3 had started. NK confirms with mod that all hoods are closed. Taly confirmed earlier in the day that his hood was also closed.
+GMo Claims his hood is open and T3 is his neighbour.
+T3 hard claims not in a hood with GMo, after claiming GMo was bleeding town earlier in the day.

Everything else was just noise so yeah. Order might be a bit wonky but those are the main events.

I added two words for ego purposes.
~C
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6563 (isolation #1103) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 11:18 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6561, Deimos27 wrote:
In post 6558, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 6554, Cheeky Wings wrote:+GMo says his neighbour spoke to him at a time when D3 had started. NK confirms with mod that all hoods are closed. Taly confirmed earlier in the day that his hood was also closed.
This does seem to point towards NK15 being town yeah.
Ok yeah that's not quite what I envisioned when GLB said he got Mo on role discrepancy only. I thought that meant Mo's contradiction was obviously gonna be found out regardless of whether NK15 said anything.
Yeah plus GLB was hard discrediting anyone listening to me when I pressed him on why he wouldn't vote GMo before NK confirmed GMo was lying. Looking at the summary GMo was so full of crap I'd like to think he was the lim anyway. Like who claims 1s and then says they get the shot back if x. I said that's not how it works lmao.
~C
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6569 (isolation #1104) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 11:22 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6564, Good Luck Buddy wrote:Just to be clear. GMO was called out by NK15 who revealed information to all of us that his role meant that all PTs were closed.
Something GMO was likely unaware of.
Yes after I pushed the "moon logic" of his associatives with vic and jjh which lead him to claim 1s neigbourizer which lead him to slip up and get caught by NK.
~C
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6576 (isolation #1105) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 11:27 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6566, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 6564, Good Luck Buddy wrote:Just to be clear. GMO was called out by NK15 who revealed information to all of us that his role meant that all PTs were closed.
Does this imply scum PT wasnt closed then? coz otherwise he would've been aware of that.
So NK actually role slipped himself he thought NO pts were open but then confirmed later that pts that existed on one side of the wall I.e. weren't divided, would still be open. So when GMo claimed T3 was buddy NK hesitated but didn't say anything until after hammer, which is why I'm not sure T3 is scum because just why?
~C
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6578 (isolation #1106) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 11:29 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6572, Sakura Hana wrote:OH! Since scum PT was closed then that's why only WB would know to kill Datisi.
I see now what you guys meant.
Yeah that's what Nancy is saying.
~C
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6579 (isolation #1107) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 11:30 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6577, Deimos27 wrote:
In post 6574, Deimos27 wrote:
In post 6567, Something_Smart wrote:
This Would Make The Remaining Members Of The Hood Town Wouldn't It

What Did GMo Claim
Good
Point
As a hood member I was also able to contradict him, and promptly did so
That's a lie, when did you contradict GMO?
~C
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6580 (isolation #1108) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 11:32 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

Also Dats was calling all kinds of bs on Deimos.
~C
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6584 (isolation #1109) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 11:37 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6581, Deimos27 wrote:
In post 6576, Cheeky Wings wrote:
Does this imply scum PT wasnt closed then? coz otherwise he would've been aware of that.
So NK actually role slipped himself he thought NO pts were open but then confirmed later that pts that existed on one side of the wall I.e. weren't divided, would still be open. So when GMo claimed T3 was buddy NK hesitated but didn't say anything until after hammer, which is why I'm not sure T3 is scum because just why?
~C
I never saw this claim from NK.
I didn't really understand why it makes T3 more likely to be town though
Because why the hell would GMo Claim scum with a buddy and since GMo was claiming with someone in our pt it was obvious comms were happening on just one side. Also why would T3 counterclaim. I initially thought it was distancing from a botched plan but I think GMo was just insanely desperate lol.
~C
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6586 (isolation #1110) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 11:40 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

And if the attatcher/redirector is scum then I think that makes T3 town since scum wouldn't want to help unknown town role. My brain hurts when I try to understand the implications for Ydrasse being targeted N1.
~C
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6601 (isolation #1111) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 12:25 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6590, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 6579, Cheeky Wings wrote:That's a lie, when did you contradict GMO?
It Doesn't Even Matter If He Did Or Not If He Were Scum GMo Would Have Known Not To Claim That
Noone except Taly claimed their hood was closed from day start AND since Taly claimed that in the thread obviously GMo shouldn't have claimed to be in an open hood. So if the information was already public it doesn't seem like it matters if their scum partners knew or not to claim being in an open hood. GMo was just flailing from so many angles I don't think the scum team even talk and he just tried to add another patch in his story that lead to his downfall. Basically I'm not clearing anyone except NK for the whole thing.
~C
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6602 (isolation #1112) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 12:29 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6591, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 6586, Cheeky Wings wrote:And if the attatcher/redirector is scum then I think that makes T3 town since scum wouldn't want to help unknown town role. My brain hurts when I try to understand the implications for Ydrasse being targeted N1.
~C
Do we know if there is even an attacher role?
There must be for both T3 and Taly to have the roles they do. The freezing redirect that happened could be from an attatcher/redirector. If there is an attacher and it is town then I think T3 would've already been attached to something.

The alternative is that T3 lied from the start of the game about needing to be attached to something which I can't rationalise.
~C
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6603 (isolation #1113) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 12:30 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

cheeky
How can an IC be nerfed? :lol:
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6604 (isolation #1114) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 12:32 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6476, Deimos27 wrote:
In post 6289, Taly wrote:
deimos
y u no read day 2?
I was busy and now it's too many pages to be assed with. I saw a little bit of the beginning such as Titus asking for Clem reads because she was claiming a result on him
In post 6341, Cheeky Wings wrote:
In post 6340, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 6338, Cheeky Wings wrote:
I dont understand this logic?
Are you implying there's no scum in EB? Also didnt you guys say GMo flipped scum? He was in WB no?
All this split that happened on day 3 is confusing me.
No of course I’m not saying no scum in EB but NK15 contowned Dats in WB and he was the NK flip posted in that pt, so logic suggests that scum likely had some way to have found out about this, because he wasn’t confitowned anywhere else but in WB.
Why can't that scum be Mo
I think it’s extremely unlikely that all of the remaining scum in EB.
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6607 (isolation #1115) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 12:39 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6510, Good Luck Buddy wrote:i tend to agree with SS being scum now. He is distant from game and day 1-2 i think was forgivable but the fact he hasn't gotten traction anywhere is concerning. And i imagine he only will start if he is pushed and it won't help with my read on him.

seems very similar to pookys squid game when i was his teammate.

So if its T3/SS the last one I am in air about.
Not sure on deimos. i went from him being 95% town to like 60% town.
Not sure I necessarily see similarities? SS was hard distancing Math in that game. I really didn’t see anything in his ISO that made him sound aligned with either Vic of Mo. I liked SS’ ISO better than Deimos but I think he still really needs to pick it up.
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6609 (isolation #1116) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 12:42 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6530, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 6431, Cheeky Wings wrote:Subject: Mini 2250: Role-A-Pair Mafia (Game Over)
Pentagon Shape wrote:I’m feeling slightly better about Star, waffling sounds somewhat townie and that is what looks different wrt to Heart, they seem more hedging than waffling.

Avoiding making strong reads > then rand chance of scum
Waffling on slots > than rand chance of town

Scum hedges, town waffles in a nutshell.
I made this post in this game why I sr Heart but tr Star.

Heart/Galron was scum in it and Star was town.
If you’re calling Galron scum, still gotta veto that
I actually had something that directly townpinged from him earlier.
How are you even remotely getting that from my post? Galron is very obviously playing completely differently here than in that game + obvious anti-partnery associatives with Mo.
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6611 (isolation #1117) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 12:50 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6578, Cheeky Wings wrote:
In post 6572, Sakura Hana wrote:OH! Since scum PT was closed then that's why only WB would know to kill Datisi.
I see now what you guys meant.
Yeah that's what Nancy is saying.
~C
Our hydra PT was closed as of this morning. I can obviously only speak for our PT.

I have no idea when the scum PT was closed. NK15 would obviously know the answer to that.
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6614 (isolation #1118) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 12:54 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6584, Cheeky Wings wrote:
In post 6581, Deimos27 wrote:
In post 6576, Cheeky Wings wrote:
~C
I never saw this claim from NK.
I didn't really understand why it makes T3 more likely to be town though
Because why the hell would GMo Claim scum with a buddy and since GMo was claiming with someone in our pt it was obvious comms were happening on just one side. Also why would T3 counterclaim. I initially thought it was distancing from a botched plan but I think GMo was just insanely desperate lol.
~C
If Mo and T3 are buddies, their convo in WB did not look either rehearsed or particularly coordinated to me. T3 seemed to be genuinely confused by what Mo was doing.
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6617 (isolation #1119) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:00 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6599, Galron wrote:
In post 6594, Sakura Hana wrote:All T3 has mentioned is that he needs it, but do we know if such a role actually exists and T3 is telling the truth?
Don't kill T3 yet.
I sent him carrots on N2, and he said he received beets. I want to know why he said he got beets.

There's more to this, but I want the answer to this question first.
This (the bolded) absolutely fascinates me. :lol:

Can someone, possibly T3/Ydra link Mo’s scumgames for me? Thanks.
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6619 (isolation #1120) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:05 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6605, Taly wrote:
In post 6603, Cheeky Wings wrote:
cheeky
come on
nancy
, you've seen me as town in how many games?

;)
I think you’re town trolling us with that. lol
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6622 (isolation #1121) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:10 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6615, Taly wrote:
CHEEKY
OMG
What is that in reference to?

Sometimes in this game I just feel like a chicken running around with their head cut off and after Mo got hammered and continued to post, I sincerely wanted my eyes gauged out - that or my iPad to break. It’s still painful to think about. Someone hold me. :P
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6623 (isolation #1122) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:11 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6618, Good Luck Buddy wrote:Link to My Lawyers Website

I'm preparing a class action law suit for the fact that our civil liberties are being grossly violated.
:o. For some reason I didn’t expect that link to actually be on the level.
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6624 (isolation #1123) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:13 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6620, VP Baltar wrote:You know what day it almost is:

It says your video is “age restricted and “only available on Youtube”.
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6635 (isolation #1124) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:34 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6626, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 6624, Cheeky Wings wrote:
In post 6620, VP Baltar wrote:You know what day it almost is:

It says your video is “age restricted and “only available on Youtube”.
It contains bad words. Ask your parents before viewing.
I don’t think that’s possible. Anyway I was able to access it on youtube anyway. :lol:
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6636 (isolation #1125) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:36 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6628, Taly wrote:
In post 6619, Cheeky Wings wrote:
In post 6605, Taly wrote:
In post 6603, Cheeky Wings wrote:
cheeky
come on
nancy
, you've seen me as town in how many games?

;)
I think you’re town trolling us with that. lol
I WISH haerwfagesh
Are you saying this is a real claim? But how can an IC be nerfed? Wouldn’t you actually have to have some ability that is nerfable?
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6645 (isolation #1126) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:47 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6633, Good Luck Buddy wrote:That’s it I’m totally writing ur name in my death note
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6650 (isolation #1127) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 2:03 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6649, Good Luck Buddy wrote:judging by wording it would make sense it only applies to gmo attacking.
He’s a 1 shot strongman. He was trying to shade us by insisting jjh was strongman killed.
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6652 (isolation #1128) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 2:23 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6651, Good Luck Buddy wrote:
In post 6650, Cheeky Wings wrote:
In post 6649, Good Luck Buddy wrote:judging by wording it would make sense it only applies to gmo attacking.
He’s a 1 shot strongman. He was trying to shade us by insisting jjh was strongman killed.
ur not making sense.
i know his role it says he is a strongman on people poisoned by his food.
What isn’t making sense?
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6659 (isolation #1129) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 3:50 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

O_o'
~C
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6660 (isolation #1130) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 4:43 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 5880, Gamma Emerald wrote:You got guts GMo
Gamma do you remember what this was about?
~C
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6661 (isolation #1131) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 6:32 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

{Taly, Titus, Clem, Cheeky Wings, GLB, YDrasse, Galron}
{Diemos, Datisi}
{Sakura, Gamma}
{S_S}
{T3, Loft wing, ratmans}

These are the last reads and testament of GMo.
~C
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6662 (isolation #1132) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 6:37 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

Could it be Deimos, Ydrasse, Gamma? GMo was ballsy scum so my pseudo psychology skills say he didn't place any team mates below null. Discuss.
~C
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6663 (isolation #1133) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 6:41 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

Nancy since we're dying tonight, should we claim?
~C
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6666 (isolation #1134) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 7:30 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6661, Cheeky Wings wrote:{Taly, Titus, Clem, Cheeky Wings, GLB, YDrasse, Galron}
{Diemos, Datisi}
{Sakura, Gamma}
{S_S}
{T3, Loft wing, ratmans}

These are the last reads and testament of GMo.
~C
Where is gypyx on this list?
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6667 (isolation #1135) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 7:35 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6662, Cheeky Wings wrote:Could it be Deimos, Ydrasse, Gamma? GMo was ballsy scum so my pseudo psychology skills say he didn't place any team mates below null. Discuss.
~C
I don’t think it’s Ydrasse and Deimos was hardpushing Gamma and Dats but he was in a bad position but idk. I’m not particularly worried about Gamma rn and I think he might even have CC’d Vic on something flavour related? Don’t actually remember, maybe Gamma does.
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6668 (isolation #1136) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 7:41 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6663, Cheeky Wings wrote:Nancy since we're dying tonight, should we claim?
~C
Idk if we’re necessarily dying tonight and our role is kind’ve useless anyway. But whenever we cross over to the pearly gates of this setup, we will remember to pray for Sakura.
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6670 (isolation #1137) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:05 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6669, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 6667, Cheeky Wings wrote:he might even have CC’d Vic on something flavour related? Don’t actually remember, maybe Gamma does.
Oh yeah I remember that now. I'll relook at that.
~C
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6671 (isolation #1138) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:24 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 3597, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3583, Victorine wrote:Or to put it this way: if I guess a player's flavor correctly, I get a reward. Just like in those old 'prize catching games' at carnivals.
In post 3624, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3607, T3 wrote:
In post 3603, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3598, Loftwing wrote:
In post 3583, Victorine wrote:Or to put it this way: if I guess a player's flavor correctly, I get a reward. Just like in those old 'prize catching games' at carnivals.
Is the prize Death?
:eyes:
Blank Space
are you scumreading Loftwing for that?
not rlly
I said I wasn’t gonna claim but I think I should state I’m pretty sure Yume just made the same mistake Taroumaru did in a previous game of claiming something awfully similar to my role
Also, I don’t know whether I actually said it but I very much had the thought earlier that people were being too open with flavor claims
In post 3636, Gamma Emerald wrote:I’m sorta counterclaiming Vic if I wasn’t clear
I basically have 2 abilities that have to do with flavor, one of which involves figuring someone else’s flavor out
In post 3649, Gamma Emerald wrote:I’m not claiming flavor but my ability is honestly
really fitting
to it
In post 3714, Gamma Emerald wrote:My comprehension of this game is rapidly decreasing
Can we kill Victorine so my sanity can remain intact (at least, as intact as it is rn)
In post 4171, Gamma Emerald wrote:Victorine is closer to lim, so if you want to end the day Victorine is the best vote
the disconnect is potentially that fire assumes you want to end the day rn
In post 4261, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: gypyx
I’m not rlly confident about this but his post responding to me having him in my rando solve was just, bad. Definitely don’t like him trying to sow paranoia with me.
This is a weird progression on Vic from CC'ing to calling for elimination to sheeping jjh on Gypyx.

Gamma what did flavour guessing do for you so far in the game?
~C
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6676 (isolation #1139) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 9:36 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6673, Gypyx wrote:
by all means please elaborate
Someone desperately needs to stop her before she pockets the flipped scum in the dead thread.
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6692 (isolation #1140) » Fri Dec 10, 2021 8:52 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6685, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 1767, Deimos27 wrote:I literally cased Gamma's Ircher vote in a neighbourhood and that argument involved indirect soft defense of Ircher's readslist with comments saying e.g. that the readslist was "RVSy" and that the high confidence figures are obviously ironic and to suggest otherwise is "ridiculous".

GLB is not in said neighbourhood

Yet fire's comments were iirc very much in the context of that particular readslist, and they said they thought it was
me
who had a good point about Ircher potentially still being in his town range.

Implies they were communicated the content of my case in a scum PT and misremembered that it was in main thread

Implies guilt
Just found this while going through Deimos' ISO.
VOTE: GLB
I would like to see what Deimos' thoughts are on this.
~C
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6695 (isolation #1141) » Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:06 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6361, Something_Smart wrote:I Am Going To See If I Can Get Back Into This Game Tomorrow

No Promises Though The Post Restriction Is Definitely Not Helping
Yes but that shouldn’t be an excuse not to try to solve.
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6697 (isolation #1142) » Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:08 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6690, Something_Smart wrote:That's A Very Rude Nickname
Is that all you really have to say about that?

Like if someone made a vote with part of our name + scum, this would definitely not be my response to that.
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6698 (isolation #1143) » Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:11 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6689, Taly wrote:VOTE: Something_Scum
In post 6690, Something_Smart wrote:That's A Very Rude Nickname
Also SS, this looks like textbook beetlejuiceing to me.
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6700 (isolation #1144) » Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:15 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6323, Something_Smart wrote:Because The Split Killed My Wim And I Don't Remember My Reads And Haven't Gotten It Back Yet
In post 6361, Something_Smart wrote:I Am Going To See If I Can Get Back Into This Game Tomorrow

No Promises Though The Post Restriction Is Definitely Not Helping
In post 6565, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 6510, Good Luck Buddy wrote:i tend to agree with SS being scum now. He is distant from game and day 1-2 i think was forgivable but the fact he hasn't gotten traction anywhere is concerning.
I Can't Think Of Any Reason I Might Be Distant This Game Maybe Because RC Keeps Throwing Bullshit At Us

By The Way I Do Think Locking The Hydra PT Is A Terrible Mechanic But I Didn't Know He Had Instructed You Not To Communicate It Was Never My Intent To Tell People To Disobey Him Of Course
Even with the post restriction, you could still try, no one is expecting you to make Mastina-type wallposts or anything.
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6702 (isolation #1145) » Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:19 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6701, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 6698, Cheeky Wings wrote:beetlejuiceing
What's that?
Suddenly showing up in a thread only when your name is mentioned or more specifically when you’re either being voted or scumread, because that implies active lurking.
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6706 (isolation #1146) » Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:23 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6705, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 6663, Cheeky Wings wrote:Nancy since we're dying tonight, should we claim?
~C
Is this a claim? That you will die tonight?
Cheeky apparently thinks we will but no there’s no other reason for her to think this other than we’re widely tr.
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6707 (isolation #1147) » Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:24 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6703, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 6695, Cheeky Wings wrote:Yes but that shouldn’t be an excuse not to try to solve.
It Isn't I Am Still Trying

The Hydra PT Thing Shook Me A Bit Especially Since I Felt Bad About What I Said
It would really help to see some actual evidence of that.
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6712 (isolation #1148) » Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:44 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

They said they weren't bulletproof but night immune, yet they claim to have received food from GMo. My eyes just glaze over when ever I think about sorting them properly tbh.
~C
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6713 (isolation #1149) » Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:48 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

The night immune claim is in our split pt for reference. The food receiving claim is after GMo flip in main thread.
~C
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6718 (isolation #1150) » Fri Dec 10, 2021 10:57 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6717, Not Known 15 wrote:GLB, can you elaborate your case on CW?
?????
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6720 (isolation #1151) » Fri Dec 10, 2021 11:30 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6710, Good Luck Buddy wrote:something town does not exist
He actually does try to solve as town though, your hydra buddy will attest to that.
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6745 (isolation #1152) » Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:14 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

VOTE: SS

He isn’t solving and I don’t care for his excuses.
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6747 (isolation #1153) » Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:46 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6743, VP Baltar wrote:I'm very annoyed that I came into this game with access to a PT and can't talk through the game with people to figure out stuff. :?
Why can't you talk it through here? It's not exactly a spam fest in here atm.
~C
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6749 (isolation #1154) » Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:57 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6748, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 6747, Cheeky Wings wrote:
In post 6743, VP Baltar wrote:I'm very annoyed that I came into this game with access to a PT and can't talk through the game with people to figure out stuff. :?
Why can't you talk it through here? It's not exactly a spam fest in here atm.
~C
feels silly for me to dump a bunch of thoughts about 50 pages back as I'm processing, especially since some of them may be dumb or contradicted when I read more.
Don't feel silly it would be nice to get some solving done when most people seem checked out.
~C
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6750 (isolation #1155) » Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:59 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6723, Deimos27 wrote:
In post 6601, Cheeky Wings wrote:Noone except Taly claimed their hood was closed from day start AND since Taly claimed that in the thread obviously GMo shouldn't have claimed to be in an open hood. So if the information was already public it doesn't seem like it matters if their scum partners knew or not to claim being in an open hood
Can you point me to when Taly said that? Clearly I missed it
Post in ISO #84 if you inverse the order. It's really hard to give exact post number because I can't quote and this account has everything backwards for Nancy.
~C
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6757 (isolation #1156) » Sat Dec 11, 2021 11:32 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6756, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I asked you to give me some reads. If you’re not doing that, that’s not a valid reason to tr you.
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6759 (isolation #1157) » Sat Dec 11, 2021 11:48 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6758, Something_Smart wrote:Taly Deimos Ydrasse Are My Top Townreads Then Sakura T3 And You

VP Is Confirmed And Beyond That I Don't Have Any Strong Preferences

If There's Anyone In Particular You Want Me To Look At I'll See What I Can Do
Who are your scumreads?

Can you explain your confidence on Deimos and T3? What about gypyx? Feel free to discuss anyone else not on this list as well.
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6800 (isolation #1158) » Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:35 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6793, Galron wrote:
In post 6787, VP Baltar wrote:Also, someone correct me if I'm wrong, but all the different day phase mechanics so far have been a result of NK15's ability?
In post 6790, VP Baltar wrote:Another question to anyone for clarity: the eastern bloc yeeted and that ended the day before western bloc had a chance to yeet?
Dunno on either of these.
NK is responsible for the witch trials, the east/west divide and PT closures. It seems he has a menu which he has to pick from each day he's been in play (he wasn't in game D1).

2nd the western block were waiting sometime for the east to eliminate a player, so whilst we had 40 pages we still managed to outpost the east.
~C
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6801 (isolation #1159) » Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:36 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

Out pace* as in we hammered before they did.
~C
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6803 (isolation #1160) » Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:38 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In regards to the freezing you can ISO Ydrasse for a claim and people confirmed they were in cased in ice D2 and D3. Today Ydrasse has chosen to be a double voter instead of using her night ability and Noone has claimed to be frozen.
~C
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6806 (isolation #1161) » Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:39 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6802, VP Baltar wrote:Taly, does it make more sense to yeet SS today?

Pedit - so the west reached an agreement not to yeet and let the east do the job? I'm sure yall discussed this in thread, so I'll read that when I get there
No both blocks had to eliminate a player which was followed by two NKs.
Noone could communicate with the other side.
West eliminated scum GMo and NK was Datisi.
East eliminated town Ratmans and NK was Titus.
~C
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6808 (isolation #1162) » Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:43 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6805, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 6801, Cheeky Wings wrote:Out pace* as in we hammered before they did.
~C
Wait, yall yeeted too? Who was yeeted?

Pedit - so it seems like the double freezings are related to ydrasse then?
Yes check her claim. N1 she said she targeted Gypyx but Your slot and T3 ended up frozen instead. N2 I'm not sure who she targeted bUT Titus was frozen in the East. Something very weird going on which is why we think there is a scum redirector and I'm not sure if Ydrasse is scum because I don't know how scum knew to redirect her specifically.
~C
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6812 (isolation #1163) » Sat Dec 11, 2021 2:09 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6765, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 6763, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 6760, VP Baltar wrote:I'm on page 236 in the middle of the Gypyx trial, but I'm gonna call it for the day. About 25 more pages before I subbed in.
Btw, dont forget day 3 is split game and it happens on a PT for each side.
Oh dear. Is that why people are referencing the "western" side or something in that PT I'm a part of? Or is there ANOTHER topic I need to read?

Also, I'm not THAT dedicated. I didn't read anything from D1
Yes, ask the mod, you should have access to WB because Gamma was in it.
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6814 (isolation #1164) » Sat Dec 11, 2021 2:11 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6812, Cheeky Wings wrote:
In post 6765, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 6763, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 6760, VP Baltar wrote:I'm on page 236 in the middle of the Gypyx trial, but I'm gonna call it for the day. About 25 more pages before I subbed in.
Btw, dont forget day 3 is split game and it happens on a PT for each side.
Oh dear. Is that why people are referencing the "western" side or something in that PT I'm a part of? Or is there ANOTHER topic I need to read?

Also, I'm not THAT dedicated. I didn't read anything from D1
Yes, ask the mod, you should have access to WB because Gamma was in it.

NM, I keep forgetting you replaced Clem not Gamma. :lol:
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6815 (isolation #1165) » Sat Dec 11, 2021 2:12 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6813, Sakura Hana wrote:VP replaced Clemency not Gamma
Yeah, I just realized that. It’s Enchant who replaced Gamma.
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6817 (isolation #1166) » Sat Dec 11, 2021 2:23 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6810, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 6808, Cheeky Wings wrote:
In post 6805, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 6801, Cheeky Wings wrote:Out pace* as in we hammered before they did.
~C
Wait, yall yeeted too? Who was yeeted?

Pedit - so it seems like the double freezings are related to ydrasse then?
Yes check her claim. N1 she said she targeted Gypyx but Your slot and T3 ended up frozen instead. N2 I'm not sure who she targeted bUT Titus was frozen in the East. Something very weird going on which is why we think there is a scum redirector and I'm not sure if Ydrasse is scum because I don't know how scum knew to redirect her specifically.
~C
She didnt target anyone but SS and Titus got frozen, she then claimed that she was using a reflexive roleblock N2 so only people that targeted her would be frozen, Titus claimed to not have done anything to her but SS said he did visit her.
This is very interesting. SS why did you visit Ydrasee?

How is SS frozen if he visited Ydrasse?

Did SS explain this?
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6819 (isolation #1167) » Sat Dec 11, 2021 2:24 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6811, VP Baltar wrote:Ydrasse said in the east bloc that they knew SS targeted them? Or SS claimed iced and then Ydrasse said they were likely redirected before SS aimed targeting?

I clearly need to reread the east bloc again
Yeah, we really need that to try to sort Ydrasse.
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6822 (isolation #1168) » Sat Dec 11, 2021 2:28 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6819, Cheeky Wings wrote:
In post 6811, VP Baltar wrote:Ydrasse said in the east bloc that they knew SS targeted them? Or SS claimed iced and then Ydrasse said they were likely redirected before SS aimed targeting?

I clearly need to reread the east bloc again
Yeah, we really need that to try to sort Ydrasse.
I mean SS’ visiting her. I think Ydra’s probably town, just to make clear.
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6823 (isolation #1169) » Sat Dec 11, 2021 2:29 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6820, Galron wrote:VOTE: Ydrasse
No, I meant I was suspicious of why SS visited Ydrasse not suspicious of Ydrasse.
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6825 (isolation #1170) » Sat Dec 11, 2021 2:31 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6821, Taly wrote:most confident in
galron
being town out of
{galron/ydrasse/SS}

too lazy to point out
rat
dumbtell ommmgggggg
galron
giving me hw
*bird shits all over the game thread*
Agreed but I also think Ydrasse is likely town as well. SS not saying anything about his visit to Ydrasse is interesting. What do you make of it Taly?
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6828 (isolation #1171) » Sat Dec 11, 2021 2:34 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6824, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 6173, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 6158, Taly wrote:
In post 6156, Sakura Hana wrote:I think the only interesting thing that happened on our side was an argument between ydrasse and SS.
ooooh, details?
Well both Titus and SS said they were encased in Ice, and so ydrasse asked them if they did something, SS was saying that if he did anything it presumably didnt happen, after ydrasse full claimed, SS just said that he can at least did attempt to visit her but he doesnt know if it succeeded or not, and that he only got the ice notification.
The main argument was ydrasse prodding SS about what he was doing when SS just kept saying that it shouldnt matter coz he was presumably roleblocked.
He also said he couldnt say more than what he already did.

It's something to keep in mind for the future.
Thanks, it sounds a bit sketchy to me. Why does SS visit Ydra here?

Also I think Ydra could be mech town because of GMo role because he was scum reflexive.
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6842 (isolation #1172) » Sat Dec 11, 2021 3:31 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6841, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 6835, Taly wrote:
In post 6824, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 6173, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 6158, Taly wrote:
In post 6156, Sakura Hana wrote:I think the only interesting thing that happened on our side was an argument between ydrasse and SS.
ooooh, details?
Well both Titus and SS said they were encased in Ice, and so ydrasse asked them if they did something, SS was saying that if he did anything it presumably didnt happen, after ydrasse full claimed, SS just said that he can at least did attempt to visit her but he doesnt know if it succeeded or not, and that he only got the ice notification.
The main argument was ydrasse prodding SS about what he was doing when SS just kept saying that it shouldnt matter coz he was presumably roleblocked.
He also said he couldnt say more than what he already did.

It's something to keep in mind for the future.
oh
In post 6825, Cheeky Wings wrote:
In post 6821, Taly wrote:most confident in
galron
being town out of
{galron/ydrasse/SS}

too lazy to point out
rat
dumbtell ommmgggggg
galron
giving me hw
*bird shits all over the game thread*
Agreed but I also think Ydrasse is likely town as well. SS not saying anything about his visit to Ydrasse is interesting. What do you make of it Taly?
i want to hear more about
SS'
visit thing but i dont know how this implies
ydra
being town, if this is connected to your townread of her
Well besides play Gmo was scum reflexive poisoner and she had a 1 shot reflexive freezing ability. How likely is it do you think that two scum are reflexive in the same game?
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6843 (isolation #1173) » Sat Dec 11, 2021 3:33 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6836, Galron wrote:Wonder how RC divided us
Galron townslipped with this. Everyone in WB knows that it was NK15 not RC who did that.
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6855 (isolation #1174) » Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:35 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6848, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 6843, Cheeky Wings wrote:
In post 6836, Galron wrote:Wonder how RC divided us
Galron townslipped with this. Everyone in WB knows that it was NK15 not RC who did that.
How is that a townslip? are you implying that NK15 is scum so scum should've known?
No, NK15 was in WB, Galron was in EB and NK15 took responsibility in WB pt for the split, so I’m saying that it looks like Galron didn’t know about this, that’s why I think it’s a townslip.

I’m strongly tr him anyway, that just adds to it.
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6856 (isolation #1175) » Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:39 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6845, T3 wrote:nk15 pm mod
nk15 told mod to put us in pts andhe gets to choose the pts because that's his role
Yes but would town in EB have been aware of that? I wouldn’t call it a townslip for anyone in WB but if no townies in EB were aware of it, then it could be a townslip on Galron’s part because he was in EB.
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6857 (isolation #1176) » Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:40 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6851, Good Luck Buddy wrote:i wish people would stop using "slips" as excuses for a read. It seems either lazy or lacking any real depth.
Bite me. <3
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6862 (isolation #1177) » Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:43 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6852, Sakura Hana wrote:Regardless i was in EB, and I knew this because GLB mentioned it today, Galron missed it, but he could've noticed GLB's post too, so it is in no way a townslip.
Oh, didn’t realize that but I think Galron’s likely town for a lot of reasons so I’m probably right about that anyway because it sounded uninformed, even if it’s not clearing for the reasons you just mentioned.
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6863 (isolation #1178) » Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:46 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6853, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 6817, Cheeky Wings wrote:SS why did you visit Ydrasee?
Should I Just Claim

This Answer Won't Make Any Sense Unless I Do
Yeah, that would probably help because you obviously visited her for a reason.
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6864 (isolation #1179) » Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:49 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6861, Gypyx wrote:
In post 6853, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 6817, Cheeky Wings wrote:SS why did you visit Ydrasee?
Should I Just Claim

This Answer Won't Make Any Sense Unless I Do
I'm against more claims coming ftr, scum already know enough about the game like that
If SS has a believable claim that sounds townie, then I obviously wouldn’t want him to be limmed.

@NK15, how did you confitown Dats again? I forget.
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6866 (isolation #1180) » Sat Dec 11, 2021 11:18 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

Omg did GLB just town slip?
~C
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6892 (isolation #1181) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 7:03 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6869, Enchant wrote:In what nightmare i replaced again.

Didn't read anything beforehand, and probably will not do at all.
In post 6870, Enchant wrote:VOTE: Cheeky Wings

Remind me why visits which was not on dying person are suspicious.
It's bad reasoning.
Why is this “bad reasoning”?

Oh and if you’re too lazy to read, you probably shouldn’t vote but you do you. :shifty:

You have access to WB and had you bothered to read that, it’s beyond obvious we’re never SvS with GMo here,
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6897 (isolation #1182) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 7:07 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6874, Taly wrote:I read reversed
Gamma
incorrectly like in Slaughter Hour, huh?
Enchant has never correctly read me like ever. No matter how many times he plays with me, he always reads me wrong.

It’s kind of a toss up between NK15 and Enchant for the dubious grand prize of who sucks worst at reading me.
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6899 (isolation #1183) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 7:11 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6876, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 588, Loftwing wrote:
In post 586, Toogeloo wrote:Do I nuke the Miller claim?
Please don't. I actually got an enjoyable role this time, and I didn't wait a month or so just to die less than 24 hours into the game for literally doing what you're supposed to do as a miller.

(Also, it starts to carve the precedent that Millers should shut the hell up when they roll miller, less they be eaten alive by the other players for doing what is optimal for millers to do.)
In post 2120, Loftwing wrote:I mean, I was rather meh that the mod gave me such a bland and game-balanced role.
LOFTWING
Hmmmmm . . . interesting catch.

@Loftwing, care to explain this disparity?
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6904 (isolation #1184) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 7:15 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6894, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 6892, Cheeky Wings wrote:You have access to WB and had you bothered to read that, it’s beyond obvious we’re never SvS with GMo here,
Can you explain this for me? I'd like to be able to sort you permanently and not worry about it
Sure. Cheeky was hardpushing him and he shaded me for saying it didn’t make sense jjh was a strongman kill because he flipped 1 shot bp bg and we know now he actually did flip strongman.

Cheeky will probably elaborate on this some more, when she gets online.
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6905 (isolation #1185) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 7:17 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6895, Galron wrote:
In post 6893, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 6890, Not Known 15 wrote:The two parts were completely seperated.
Tinfoil.
I'm asking because the only link would be the scum who could take about both sides in their PT, yes?

Unless the scum PT didn't have daytalk then?
The 1st Amendment rights had not yet been repealed so I assume they had it.
If scum daytalk was closed at the same time of our hydra chat, you’re probably right.
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6908 (isolation #1186) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 7:21 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6875, VP Baltar wrote:Ok reading eastern bloc again, here are the order of things:

-SS claims he was iced immediately at the start of the day.
-Ydrasse doesn't reveal what happened but says she didn't target SS.
-Titus also explains she was iced, but didn't target Ydrasse after Ydrasse asks. Ydrasse expresses confusion and says someone other than her must be icing people as well. (It still has not been revealed in thread that Y's ability was allegedly reflexive that night).
-Gypyx votes ratman and starts calling for votes there.
-Titus says she could get down with ratman or loftwing because they haven't done shit.
-Gypyx again asks for ratman votes.
-SS and ydrasse have a bit of a dance where Ydrasse is trying to get SS to claim and he says he doesn't want to because he was jail kept in ice and his action clearly didn't work, so why would he claim.
-ydrasse claims JOAT with 1 shot each of Reflexive roleblocker,, jail keeper, double voter. Says she is confused how multiple people are being iced each night.
-SS says he won't claim, but will reveal he visited ydrasse that night, hence the icing.
-ratman finally appears and asks if there is any reason not to vote loftwing. Gypyx brings up Miller claim. Sakura votes loftwing.
-Galron says he thinks GMO is scum....which I'm realizing is weird now????
-ydrasse asks for case for why we should yeet rats over loft. Titus says it doesn't matter and votes ratman. Speed yeet ensues. Day over.
Who else was pushing rat, Loft?
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6913 (isolation #1187) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 7:26 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6906, Deimos27 wrote:
In post 6903, Deimos27 wrote:
In post 6901, Not Known 15 wrote:There is a minimum of one scum in each of {NATO, UDSSR},due to two different nightkills
This I did not realise. So Mo was definitely not the only scum in WB.
Kinda crazy that if NK had put all scum in one bloc the other wouldn't have had a night kill and all its members would be automatically cleared? An improbable outcome but wild game-design wise that it would even be possible
In post 6907, Deimos27 wrote:
In post 6906, Deimos27 wrote:
In post 6903, Deimos27 wrote:
In post 6901, Not Known 15 wrote:There is a minimum of one scum in each of {NATO, UDSSR},due to two different nightkills
This I did not realise. So Mo was definitely not the only scum in WB.
Kinda crazy that if NK had put all scum in one bloc the other wouldn't have had a night kill and all its members would be automatically cleared? An improbable outcome but wild game-design wise that it would even be possible
Wondering if this increases the likelihood of scum!NK as that would be one way mechanically to guarantee that scum would be allocated to both blocs and we wouldn't accidentally have half the game cleared
The thing is that there’s no way of verifying if scum pt is actually closed or not but we do know our hydra pt is and GLB claimed they can’t chat in discord.
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6915 (isolation #1188) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 7:29 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6910, Galron wrote:
In post 6901, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 6895, Galron wrote:
In post 6893, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 6890, Not Known 15 wrote:The two parts were completely seperated.
Tinfoil.
I'm asking because the only link would be the scum who could take about both sides in their PT, yes?

Unless the scum PT didn't have daytalk then?
The 1st Amendment rights had not yet been repealed so I assume they had it.
No! The scum pt was seperated into two.
Those two sides acted like independent games for that time.
I thought that would be clear.
There is a minimum of one scum in each of {NATO, UDSSR},due to two different nightkills.
I didn't pick up on that.
Well if true, then my theory has to be correct about at least one more scum in WB then but if the split is true, obviously both.
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6919 (isolation #1189) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 8:13 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

NK can you please explain the Loftwing scumread? I don't get how those two quotes point to scum?
~C
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6920 (isolation #1190) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 8:16 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6554, Cheeky Wings wrote:This is from the other thread.

Here's a scummary of the day so far:
+GMo gets pushed by me and threatens to claim under pressure.
+Claims 1s neighbourizer with special abilities plus food vendor.
+GMo says he hooded Vic D1 and didn't tell jjh he was in a hood to protect his special strong ability. 1v1'd with jjh for two day phases instead.
+GMo Claims he's in a new hood, because when his neighbour dies he gets his shot back. Also claims that if the hood occupants claim who is in the hood they both die.
+GMo Claims food vendor is also a doctor protect and he protected my slot N2, GLB N1.
+GMo says his neighbour spoke to him at a time when D3 had started. NK confirms with mod that all hoods are closed. Taly confirmed earlier in the day that his hood was also closed.
+GMo Claims his hood is open and T3 is his neighbour.
+T3 hard claims not in a hood with GMo, after claiming GMo was bleeding town earlier in the day.

Everything else was just noise so yeah. Order might be a bit wonky but those are the main events.

I added two words for ego purposes.
~C
@VP

~C
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6921 (isolation #1191) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 8:17 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

If Enchant is scum it's not with Gypyx fwiw.
~C
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6937 (isolation #1192) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 8:44 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6929, T3 wrote:
In post 6547, Cheeky Wings wrote:VOTE: T3
~C
In post 6548, Good Luck Buddy wrote:VOTE: T3
SHEEEPPPPP
DO THE MECHANICALLY OPTIMAL PLAY AND ATTACH ME TO SMEONE AND LEASH MY VIG SHOT
We’re not currently voting you and I would if I had a role that made that possible/had any idea how your role even works.
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6945 (isolation #1193) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 8:53 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6884, Taly wrote:I'm thinking

Loft
--->
Enchant
--->
Something_Smart
lim until you hit town

But I could be speaking too quickly with
Enchant
do ignore at leisure

I think it's possible scum can have more than one reflexive role yes. I'm still sus about jailkeeps being a pro-town role in most scenarios.

Idk something about keeping
glb/nk15
alive together is unfortunate even if they're town because I worry that they deathtunnel and that should never reach elo
Can anyone from EB weigh in more on Loft?
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6946 (isolation #1194) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 8:57 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

I legit don't get the loft scum claim thing from NK.
~C
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6950 (isolation #1195) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 9:17 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6944, Taly wrote:
cheeky
can sheep me too

iM thAT cHarIsMaTic
Spoiler:

OMG! this is actually true. I hope I don’t get banned for posting Taly’s rl picture.
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6951 (isolation #1196) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 9:22 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6453, Ydrasse wrote:i think ive posted it in main thread already

im a one shot JK
one shot double voter
one shot reflexive roleblocker

whenever someone is blocked by me it's announced
Which action results in icing, if only jk then why would SS be frozen?
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6952 (isolation #1197) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 9:25 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6143, Ydrasse wrote:so im a joat

i used my reflexive rber ability n2

s_s visited me and was frozen

oh titus also was frozen but she said she didn't visit me
So this is flavour related then?
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6953 (isolation #1198) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 9:30 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 2136, Loftwing wrote:
In post 2135, Deimos27 wrote:
In post 2131, Loftwing wrote:I don't know why you'd be scunreading me based on my claims.
Also, you can just point to games where I was town and say that I was more active there, but what about scum games?

I've said this before and I'll say it again:

The purpose of Meta isn't to justify an execution on a player. The purpose of Meta isn't to get others to execute a player.
Meta is most useful to determine where you should be looking for scum.
Meta is not a Compass, which points at scum, Meta is a Map, which shows where scum might be.
If it doesn't make sense that your flavour claim could be given the miller role then it obviously stands to reason that one would assume you are lying.
The point about needing to look at scum games also, when it comes to meta, is valid
To be honest, the initial role I got didn't make much sense, but I assume that the mod designed my role with balance in mind, which is why I was millerized.
@Loft can you elaborate on this?
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7049 (isolation #1199) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 3:12 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

Loftwing was your PT open during D3? Why didn't you say anything earlier?
~C