KTaNE [game over!]

Large Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(14+ players)
. Signup Threads In Queue Forum
Forum rules
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1823 (isolation #200) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 12:50 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 1821, fireisredsir wrote:idk what he was even doing. probably looking for associations or something
Lol
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1877 (isolation #201) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 4:21 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 1824, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 1820, Frogsterking wrote:CSF I'm pretty sure fire was lying about writing that beforehand.
He posted it 12 mins after the mod announced he was replacing in tho
Hmm
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1878 (isolation #202) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 4:29 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 1851, VP Baltar wrote:Catboi is lazy camping on their. Dwlee's vote is pretty meh. Kittens is on there despite not posting. Frogster hasn't even really explained why fire is scum.

It's a dumpster fire of a wagon.
Luke was weird and bailed and fire has been snarky and wifomy it's not a tough call to make.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1879 (isolation #203) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 4:37 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

VP I respect the work you put into and I'm not going to disagree with your points. I think your argument ultimately provides evidence fire is a smart dude in his first replacement slot trying to make the most of a horrible situation and doing a consistently decent job at it. It doesn't change the fact fire replaced into a scum slot and therefore is a DATS infiltrator we've been assigned to kill.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1889 (isolation #204) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 5:53 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 1880, VP Baltar wrote:If you think andres is scum too, you can't lose by joining this wagon frog
What wagon
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1890 (isolation #205) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 5:54 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Don't end the day until you see my scum case on Bell. I don't want him to bury my nightkill under wifom logic either.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1892 (isolation #206) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 5:58 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Now I'm going to make the mistake of correlation = causation and claim that andres showed up two nights in a row BECAUSE of the formation of his wagon.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1895 (isolation #207) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 6:05 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Andres I did summarize my issues with your slot, it's the big post with your avatar on the top. I'm going to stay out of your way unless there's anything you'd like to ask ME because I'm not certain on your alignment and I'd like to give you a chance to get into the town end of things.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1896 (isolation #208) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 6:07 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 1894, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1892, Frogsterking wrote:Now I'm going to make the mistake of correlation = causation and claim that andres showed up two nights in a row BECAUSE of the formation of his wagon.
You’re really bad at the game, and should pay more attention to what I wrote.
I am familiar with what you wrote that's what caused me to second guess myself.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1900 (isolation #209) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 6:15 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Andres you know that in the game we played before, when we were SvT you kept telling me over and over that my argument is nonsense?

Regardless of your alignment, it's a very poor choice of words to use that same line again.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1913 (isolation #210) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 6:22 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Hey guys you're welcome I hit scum here on andres, thank you for putting up with my tinfoil theories and aggressive solving.

Thank you VP and everyone else for backing me up on this and forcing andres to get in here and address his wagon, I owe you one!
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1920 (isolation #211) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 6:30 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 1916, Andresvmb wrote:I will consider anyone actually relying on Frog’s more recent arguments to be claiming Scum.
Thanks andres :) I know what you mean.

I'm going to go take a walk I earned it I spent a lot of this weekend on this game.

My top guess for the third right now is Ceph, there's a reason the style is called "open wolfing."

But there's a pretty big drop off between fire + andres and my ideas for the other two.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1928 (isolation #212) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 6:34 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 1923, Bell wrote:This implies you think Frogsterking believes a singe thing they're saying.
Which is quite the take.
Bell you're just mad because I've been hyping up my scum case on you and Ceph is still my top choice outside the two outted scum.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1931 (isolation #213) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 6:36 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 1925, Bell wrote:Imagine you were frogsterking and you wrote a post but everytime you moused over the submit button it was replaced by 'lob granade'
Hey I just said I was trying to get a full solve, I didn't say anything would remain intact in the process.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1940 (isolation #214) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 6:44 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Uhh did the mod lock your scum PT on accident?? This is the game thread you guys...
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1944 (isolation #215) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 6:51 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

CSF please help me get the andres wagon over the line today. It's even better than the fire one. I respect you want to see more from andres but he's scum spewing now lmao. Andres doesn't want to see more from andres, they're just hoping town is really stupid.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1946 (isolation #216) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 6:53 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

The way fire won't let this go makes me optimistic andres is some scum pr they don't want to lose because it's important to the theme.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1952 (isolation #217) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 6:59 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 1947, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 1945, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1943, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 1941, Andresvmb wrote:Any reasons that have been expressed to paint me as Scummy have already been proven to be bad because I’m Town and anyone paying close attention to my posts already understands the reasons. Frog is just the personification of stubbornness.
I think your catch up was scummy.

And you sitting there saying "but my catchup wasn't scummy because I'm actually town!" isn't going to change my mind, because it doesn't help me at all.
The actual reasons have gone way over your head. Your insistence only makes you look worse in the long run.
Do you even know what my reasons for scumreading you are???

Or are you just talking on cruise control now

Because you haven't responded to me this entire time
He's spewing CSF he knows that we know and he can't get out of his head to lie anymore.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1956 (isolation #218) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 7:02 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 1954, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Andres is just scum, right

Because this is pretty frustrating as far as mafia interactions go lol
Yes don't worry you're not crazy. I can't tell how many of them are scum vs very stupid town but it's very possible the town is outnumbered right now in the gamethread lmao
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1959 (isolation #219) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 7:11 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 1954, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Andres is just scum, right

Because this is pretty frustrating as far as mafia interactions go lol
CSF you need to back me up on Andres+Fire+Ceph+Bell being scum or very stupid town lol

Everyone just says I'm tinfoiling when I say it, but now you see what I mean, it's very frustrating and they are legitimately full of shit
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1964 (isolation #220) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 7:18 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

I think the scum team is going to lose or close to it if andres dies because of his role. That's my explanation for why they would sacrifice themselves like this.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1966 (isolation #221) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 7:22 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 1965, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 1904, fireisredsir wrote:ok eh i changed my mind again I think it's more likely scum are taking advantage of frog here to push this

VOTE: misty
Did Andres' recent posts ring as towny to you?
Lol omg CSF the solve is fire + andres + Bell + Ceph or very close to it. They are just spewing. They can't lose andres because of the theme so they're going all out to gaslight people into not voting andres.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1971 (isolation #222) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 7:26 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Nice, fire, nice.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1975 (isolation #223) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 7:30 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 1970, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 1966, Frogsterking wrote:Lol omg CSF the solve is fire + andres + Bell + Ceph or very close to it. They are just spewing. They can't lose andres because of the theme so they're going all out to gaslight people into not voting andres.
I'll agree with you on fire, but I'm not convinced about Cephrir or Bell. They could just be town who really, really think fire is scum (which does fit in Bell's case since he has meta experience with Luke).

and by theme, you think Andres is a strong PR role?
Yes, he's clearly got something more valuable than fire because I didn't see anyone showing up to save fire.

And I doubt both Bell and Ceph are trying this hard to save andres and as town. MAYBE one of them had a REALLY long day at work, but andres is just legit scum claiming right now. I doubt Ceph or Bell are actually this stupid.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1978 (isolation #224) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 7:32 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 1977, Cephrir wrote:@csf scumreading yes. But I'm nowhere close to an extreme read.

Im confused as to where frog got this idea that I'm working extremely hard to save Andres when I'm not even doing anything. I guess I'm extremely stupid town for some reason.
Vote andres then
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1982 (isolation #225) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 7:34 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 1979, Cephrir wrote:No thanks, I'm too busy being stupid, howling and gaslighting nobody
See what I'm talking about CSF. For some reason andres has a role valuable enough they HAVE to try and prevent his wagon.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1983 (isolation #226) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 7:35 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 1981, Bell wrote:
In post 1980, fireisredsir wrote:can someone who isn't me tell frog that he seriously needs to chill and have like even an ounce of humility when it comes to his own opinions for there to be any hope of town winning this

because he will ignore it if it comes from me. and probably from anyone else but it's worth a try
What if they're scum though.
Then the joke's on us.
Burn
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1993 (isolation #227) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 7:49 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Are you guys high lmao
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1996 (isolation #228) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 7:51 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

What fuck did you guys smoke tonight lmao
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1999 (isolation #229) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 7:53 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 1985, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 1982, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 1979, Cephrir wrote:No thanks, I'm too busy being stupid, howling and gaslighting nobody
See what I'm talking about CSF. For some reason andres has a role valuable enough they HAVE to try and prevent his wagon.
Town will disagree with each other though, and even tunnel and TvT each other. If town always agreed with each other, this game would be a cakewalk. As it is, I would guess Cephrir and Bell are town
I think Ceph is high town and Bell is high scum
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2006 (isolation #230) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 7:56 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

I think the alignments are CSF + Frog town, fire + andres scum, Ceph is high and town, Bell is high and scum
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2010 (isolation #231) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 7:59 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Enchant you missed andres scum spewing
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2011 (isolation #232) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 8:01 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

I don't mind the shit posting as long as it's sort of funny and andres gets it today. Ceph if you vote andres and he flips town I'll self vote tomorrow
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2012 (isolation #233) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 8:02 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

HURT: pooky

Not sure if I've done this yet
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2014 (isolation #234) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 8:07 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

HURT: mala[/hurt

It helps a lot to be able to add Ceph to my town pile
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2015 (isolation #235) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 8:08 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

HURT: mala

There
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2016 (isolation #236) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 8:10 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

If Pooky's absence is actually AI that could be worth considering since we named half the town core after them
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2027 (isolation #237) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:51 am

Post by Frogsterking »

Andante are you chainsawing me for andres lmao
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2131 (isolation #238) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 6:21 am

Post by Frogsterking »

OMG catboi fire is scum, andres is scum, kill andres D1 because he will be more helpful to scum for solving the mechanics of the nightplay.

If you vote andres D1 I will vote fire D2.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2134 (isolation #239) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 6:23 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2124, Menalque wrote:we're not limming andres today, he's not been scummy enough to lim through the claim even if he hasn't been towny either

also ty to those who have voted to heal me
If andres claimed to have some BS power role then that's even more reason to lim him.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2138 (isolation #240) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 6:24 am

Post by Frogsterking »

You need to be VERY gullible to believe andres fake claim, is all I've got to say
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2144 (isolation #241) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 6:26 am

Post by Frogsterking »

What's the fire wagon at?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2155 (isolation #242) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 6:28 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2142, Andante wrote:
In post 2138, Frogsterking wrote:You need to be VERY gullible to believe andres fake claim, is all I've got to say
won't maf just kill a doc claim? and if not, andres the bomb expert could save the defuser to prove it's real? yes??
Andres not a fucking doc andante just kill him tomorrow and don't listen to whatever wifom BS excuse he makes

VOTE: fire
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2166 (isolation #243) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 6:30 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2151, catboi wrote:You realize I modded that game where andres was scum and most of his scumplay consisted of burying his head in the sand and praying not to be killed, right
And I 1v1 against him D3 where he played like this. He's only here because i forced his head out of the sand. This is his AtE desperado game I can recognize it, it's justlike D3 of that same game you modded
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2172 (isolation #244) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 6:31 am

Post by Frogsterking »

HEAL: ceph HEAL: Menalque
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2182 (isolation #245) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 6:33 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2166, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 2151, catboi wrote:You realize I modded that game where andres was scum and most of his scumplay consisted of burying his head in the sand and praying not to be killed, right
And I 1v1 against him D3 where he played like this. He's only here because i forced his head out of the sand. This is his AtE desperado game I can recognize it, it's justlike D3 of that same game you modded
And he's doing the exact same tactic in that game you modded too where IV fake claimed D1 to get the pressure off.

"Simple doc" ? Get the fuck out of here
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2201 (isolation #246) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:33 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2199, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 2196, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Summarize everything in that hood? What each of you said
Yeah, I would love just a general summary.
Very bad vibes.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2203 (isolation #247) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:33 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2200, VP Baltar wrote:So catboi made himself defuser?
No andres did.

Andante is an even-night infiltrator and andres is an odd night infiltrator

VOTE: andante
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2212 (isolation #248) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:38 am

Post by Frogsterking »

Until someone can confirm to me that role-changers are illegal in large themes, I believe catboi is a one-shot changeling-type role and Andante, andres and probably Greeting are the scum team. This conclusion about the roles is based on Andnate hard claiming her role in the hood which is clearly a scum aligned PR role that seems to fire on even nights, and andres has the same thing except his fires on odd nights, which is why on N1 andres was in the hood and catboi was switched.

And I hardclaim responsibility for catboi's death by killing him like this 3 minutes before the deadline:

I command catboi to defuse the BOMB by:

:down:

Tapdancing, and singing the "The Imagination Song" from Southpark. Lyrics:

Imagination
Imagination
Imagination!

Imagination
Imagination
Imagination
Imagination

Imagination
Imagination
Imagination

Imagination
Imagination
Imagination

Imagination
Imagination
Imagination
Imaginatiooooooooooon!

Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2223 (isolation #249) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:41 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2218, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 2212, Frogsterking wrote:This conclusion about the roles is based on Andnate hard claiming her role in the hood which is clearly a scum aligned PR role that seems to fire on even nights, and andres has the same thing except his fires on odd nights, which is why on N1 andres was in the hood and catboi was switched.
?? I thought andres claimed simple doctor

I'm confused
CSF are you slow.

Did you ever think andres LIED in a game about LYING lmao
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2225 (isolation #250) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:42 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2217, VP Baltar wrote:is frogster a jester or something?
Nope, I hardclaim that Andante and andres mech outted themselves as scum in the hood, and Greeting is most likely scum as well based on the PT hood.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2232 (isolation #251) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:44 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2225, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 2217, VP Baltar wrote:is frogster a jester or something?
Nope, I hardclaim that Andante and andres mech outted themselves as scum in the hood, and Greeting is most likely scum as well based on the PT hood.
VOTE: Frogster

Vote me if you want to confirm my claims.

I just warn you that the townie (if there is one) in the hood tonight is going to have nightmares forever about creepy!Andante mysteriously showing up in their PT chats wifoming them to defuse the bomb
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2235 (isolation #252) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:45 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2231, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 2226, VP Baltar wrote:This is a non-bastard game, right? Jester is the only thing I can think of.
game's confirmed to be 15:4
Unless you can confirm that scum aligned roles that alter their flip on death are hard banned in Large Themes, I believe there are only 3 scum left and they're most likely Andante, andres and Greeting.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2240 (isolation #253) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:46 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2236, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 2226, VP Baltar wrote:This is a non-bastard game, right? Jester is the only thing I can think of.
cool.

VOTE: frogsterking
I'm fine if you vote me out, remember Andante and andres are mech outted in the PT, and I scumread Greeting as well.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2244 (isolation #254) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:47 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2239, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 2235, Frogsterking wrote:
Unless you can confirm that scum aligned roles that alter their flip on death are hard banned in Large Themes, I believe there are only 3 scum left and they're most likely Andante, andres and Greeting.
what are you smoking

this game isn't bastard if that's what you're asking
Are 1-shot changeling type roles only in bastard in large themes?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2249 (isolation #255) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:48 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2245, Cephrir wrote:i feel like frog is going to flip town but it really doesn't matter. this clown needs to get out of our mafia game either way
What the fuck would you do if players that almost got voted out showed up, defused the guy in like 10 minutes, and the guy hardclaims "I'm a daredevil innocent child"
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2258 (isolation #256) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:50 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2251, Cephrir wrote:HEAL: bell
HEAL: vp baltar
HEAL: dwlee

VOTE: frog

andres is still scum though
In post 2252, Greeting wrote:I strongly encourage you to ignore whatever
Frog
is saying and follow me,
Andante
Andresvmb
and
catboi
onto this.
I would strongly encourage you to NOT defuse the bomb if creepy!Andante shows up in your hood tonight
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2264 (isolation #257) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:52 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2255, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 2249, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 2245, Cephrir wrote:i feel like frog is going to flip town but it really doesn't matter. this clown needs to get out of our mafia game either way
What the fuck would you do if players that almost got voted out showed up, defused the guy in like 10 minutes, and the guy hardclaims "I'm a daredevil innocent child"
dude, if they were IC, the mod confirms that in thread. You would instantly know the next day if catboi was lying.
Everyone was being sketch and catboi has associatives with all three of them. The hood also was clearly manipulated: andres wasn't supposed to be there and catboi saved andres. I figured their plan was to just nightkill me.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2269 (isolation #258) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:54 am

Post by Frogsterking »

I recommend NOT putting Andante, Greeting or andres as experts after you see my flip, and if creepy!Andante shows up in the hood on an even night making wifom arguments and telling you to defuse the bomb, DON'T do it
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2274 (isolation #259) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:55 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2267, Greeting wrote:
In post 2260, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 2252, Greeting wrote:I strongly encourage you to ignore whatever
Frog
is saying and follow me,
Andante
Andresvmb
and
catboi
onto this.
did catboi call frog scum too?
Yes, he was literally grilling me for disbelieving at first.

Andante
can confirm this.
This is a lie, Greeting defused catboi in like 10 minutes and then thread flaked. I grilled Andante mostly, catboi just evaded all of my questions.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2283 (isolation #260) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:58 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2272, StrangeMatter wrote:@Frogsterking. Why do you keep shading Andante?

Honestly if Frogs flips mafia here I think he spews Andante town here.
Because she hard claimed in the hood a role like this:

On an even night, if she is the defuser, she can switch herself with one of the experts in the hood.

This role makes no sense as a town PR role because scum are the ones who choose the defuser. So how is that a town power role, what if she's never made the defuser?

The scum team is called "GB Infiltrators" and this is clearly a role designed to infiltrate. She made mistakes when claiming the mechanics on the role, and andres was guiding her on it, as though he knew how it worked, making me think he's an even night version.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2285 (isolation #261) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:58 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2283, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 2272, StrangeMatter wrote:@Frogsterking. Why do you keep shading Andante?

Honestly if Frogs flips mafia here I think he spews Andante town here.
Because she hard claimed in the hood a role like this:

On an even night, if she is the defuser, she can switch herself with one of the experts in the hood.

This role makes no sense as a town PR role because scum are the ones who choose the defuser. So how is that a town power role, what if she's never made the defuser?

The scum team is called "GB Infiltrators" and this is clearly a role designed to infiltrate. She made mistakes when claiming the mechanics on the role, and andres was guiding her on it, as though he knew how it worked, making me think he's an odd night version.
EBWOP
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2287 (isolation #262) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:59 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2284, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:we didn't talk nearly as much as you guys did in group 2

no one gave a readslist except VP i think

and also Andres scum was a consensus read
In the PT hood last night, everyone instantly assumed andres was town and no one questions at all why he was there. THis was like the third thing that made me IMMEDIATELY suspicious.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2289 (isolation #263) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:00 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2288, Dwlee99 wrote:Frogs/Mala/CSF/Andres/Maybe Andante is the team btw
If I'm correct then this is a pretty good solve, because you got 50% :)
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2292 (isolation #264) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:01 am

Post by Frogsterking »

@VP

After you see my role flip shoot Andante, andres or Greeting
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2297 (isolation #265) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:03 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2292, Frogsterking wrote:
@VP

@All

On D3, after you see my flip, and the flip from whichever one VP shot, the other two here in this list are almost mech-confirmed to be scum.

And in N2, if creepy!Andante shows up magically in the hood making wifom arguments, OR anyone else on this list for that matter, do NOT defuse the bomb, it's ALL wifom.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2304 (isolation #266) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:04 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2299, Dwlee99 wrote:I was trying to tell y'all for so long that frogs was scum and that no one should be townreading him, and no one fucking believed me, and now y'all are trying to box me out of the hood when I LIKE hoods.
Flip me bitch you were wrong
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2306 (isolation #267) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:05 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2302, Cephrir wrote:if you're outing some role info on vp then dude are you literally trying to lose
Ceph you smoke too much, the bomb got defused VP gets a vig shot tonight
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2308 (isolation #268) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:07 am

Post by Frogsterking »

GB Inc. infiltrators do not have a factional nightkill every night. they start off with one nightkill. for every
two successful bomb defusals
performed by a DATS Inc. employee, they gain one nightkill. for every successful bomb defusal performed by a GB Inc. infiltrator, they gain one nightkill.
SHOOT
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2309 (isolation #269) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:07 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2305, Cephrir wrote:i'm policy eliming today straight up
That's fine just remember Greeting, Andante, andres are all extremely sketch in the N1 hood
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2315 (isolation #270) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:10 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2200, VP Baltar wrote:So catboi made himself defuser?
And FYI to reiterate, if Andante, Greeting, or andres scum flip scum to confirm my theory is right about how the setup works, then what happened in the hood was that scum chose andres as the defser, and the scum team have roles which enable them to switch with one of the experts.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2324 (isolation #271) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:12 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2311, StrangeMatter wrote:Yeah no Frogs is probably scum here.

That's not even a shade I feel like comes from town its just fearmongering.
In post 2312, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Frogs is at 5/9 votes btw
That's fine, just remember my theory about how the setup works, some of the scum have PR roles that enable them to switch with one of the experts if they choose themselves as the defuser. I HEAVILY suspect andres and Andante have these roles based on their behavior in the hood, and I also HEAVILY FoS Greeting for instantly defusing catboi and then lurking the rest of the night.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2326 (isolation #272) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:14 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2325, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 2322, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:I think if you're town, frogs, it's more likely that your hood was all town

I'm not going to elaborate on this further at this time
Please remember this if i die tho
:?:
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2332 (isolation #273) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:16 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2310, Andante wrote:
In post 2301, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 2291, Andante wrote:see, we were thinking andres got thrown to group 1 like that to be SRed, andres in the hood was pretty good, catboi and I were thinking andres town for sure... like, frogster was just annoying the whole time... Greeting had the time zone difference so wasn't there too much, but was there enough and actively tried to solve with catboi
What did Andres say? I want to know what original thoughts he had, and why you tr'd him

Also I don't understand. If scum wanted Andres to be SR'ed, why wouldn't they make Andres a defuser?
umm well first off his very first post in the PT was like, really towny lol (idk what's even allowed to be quoted or what.. cause frogster quoted word for word something I said...)
but hood from andres basically started like "yeah catboi is town, lets solve the bomb" and LOTS of words lol uhhhh was against just massclaiming cause he didn't trust all, which I totally understood. Frogs, while calling catboi maf claimed macho cop.. sooo that's whatever. Has he given his macho cop result here? nope. uhhh andres thought I was claiming scum when I claimed, umm overall andres seemed genuine and towny!!

andres was NOT townie andres was extremely suspicious and everyone instantly townread him. NO ONE thought it was a good idea to NOT defuse catboi, that there was any chance catboit was not town, and BARELY brought up the fact that andres was even in the hood was extremely strange.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2334 (isolation #274) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:17 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2330, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:dwlee are you really trying to get townread for a wagon that went nowhere

pedit @Andante: yeah I'm not going to fight his lim because I think people are never going to be able to move on from his play, but I still think he flips town :<
That's fine, I feel like I said enough
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2336 (isolation #275) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:19 am

Post by Frogsterking »

~ once in the game, at twilight, if you have not been voted in as a bomb expert, you may make yourself be the bomb defuser for the night.
catboi NEVER claimed this in the thread.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2339 (isolation #276) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:21 am

Post by Frogsterking »

After I flip town, and you flip 1 of these 3 to confirm if my theory about the setup is real,

Remember:

Andante, andres, Greeting scum

scum have abilities that manipulate the hoods at night. Andante has an ability that enables her to switch places with one of the defusers that seems to be on even nights. andres has an ability that does something similar on odd nights.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2344 (isolation #277) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:23 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2340, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:wait frogster claimed macho cop?
Yes. After catboi claimed "innocent child daredevil" I thought he was going to flip scum so I claimed macho cop to imply I was a bomb so I didn't get nightkilled.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2346 (isolation #278) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:25 am

Post by Frogsterking »

If catboi's role is real then I don't know why he didn't just claim that he was the one who made himself the defuser; I would have believed him then.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2349 (isolation #279) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:27 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2348, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 2344, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 2340, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:wait frogster claimed macho cop?
Yes. After catboi claimed "innocent child daredevil" I thought he was going to flip scum so I claimed macho cop to
imply I was a bomb so I didn't get nightkilled.

wait what? how does claiming macho cop prevent you from getting NK'd?

So it was a fakeclaim?
Because I was scum hunting really aggressively and obviously didn't believe catboi's claim at the time I countered with my own fake claim, so from a scum POV the only reason I would claim to be a macho cop would be if I were a Bomb and wanted to eat an NK.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2351 (isolation #280) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:29 am

Post by Frogsterking »

I think if I made a mistake then catboi shares the burden of responsibility, because he never explained any of that stuff in his role. If he just told me he was the one who made himself the defuser I would have been much more likely to believe him.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2354 (isolation #281) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:30 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2350, VP Baltar wrote:
@VP

Whatever your flip, I don't see how andres wasn't scum saved by that fire wagon yesterday.
I KNOW YES!! :D

and I thought catboi looked bad too by association with andres. Going into N1 my solve was andres/catboit/mistyx. When the thread opened, EVERYONE instantly townread andres and catboit and didn't find it suspicious AT ALL that andres was there.

I was like.. what the fuck is going on here? How are you all so certain that catboi and andres are town?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2358 (isolation #282) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:33 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2354, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 2350, VP Baltar wrote:
@VP

Whatever your flip, I don't see how andres wasn't scum saved by that fire wagon yesterday.
I KNOW YES!! :D

and I thought catboi looked bad too by association with andres. Going into N1 my solve was andres/catboit/mistyx. When the thread opened, EVERYONE instantly townread andres and catboit and didn't find it suspicious AT ALL that andres was there.

I was like.. what the fuck is going on here? How are you all so certain that catboi and andres are town?
The counter explanation to my theory about how the set up works is if:

catboi was too arrogant to ever explain to me WHAT an innocent child daredevil actually is
Andante was anxious and said weird things that sketched me out too
Greeting is super low effort town

and andres is scum sent in to sabotage the night kill.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2361 (isolation #283) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:34 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2356, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 2322, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
I think if you're town, frogs, it's more likely that your hood was all town

I'm not going to elaborate on this further at this time
nvm I retract this because of frogster's cop claim lol

just ignore me :dead:
Why? lol
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2373 (isolation #284) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:38 am

Post by Frogsterking »

guys I'm a TPR though for real. It's fine if you don't believe me. But I want to out now
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2377 (isolation #285) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:39 am

Post by Frogsterking »

I think maybe catboi and I were TvT and we just clashed. He said a ton of AtE and never explained to me what an innocent child daredevil does and I thought he was full of shit.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2381 (isolation #286) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:40 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2377, Frogsterking wrote:I think maybe catboi and I were TvT and we just clashed. He said a ton of AtE and never explained to me what an innocent child daredevil does and I thought he was full of shit.
I asked catboi to explain what an innocent child daredevil does and he just kept being sarcastic and saying all I had to do was defuse the bomb.

If he told me that HE MADE HIMSELF THE DEFUSER that would have put a very long ways toward believing what he was saying.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2385 (isolation #287) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:41 am

Post by Frogsterking »

I'm a TPR and it has potential to be pretty strong so I'm going to hard claim now if necessary. I really didn't expect to be in this situation because I was convinced catboi was going to flip scum.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2397 (isolation #288) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:46 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2394, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 2385, Frogsterking wrote:I'm a TPR and it has potential to be pretty strong so I'm going to hard claim now if necessary. I really didn't expect to be in this situation because I was convinced catboi was going to flip scum.
then claim? idk what you're waiting for tbh
I'm a Dats Inc bomb
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2400 (isolation #289) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:47 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2390, GuiltyLion wrote:hey guys, what's going on in this thread
I may have messed up really bad, catboi claimed innocent child daredevil and wouldn't explain what it did and then we started clashing
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2405 (isolation #290) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:49 am

Post by Frogsterking »

frogster =
DATS Inc bomb
if no one saw

and wow @ innocent child daredevil being a real role
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2409 (isolation #291) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:50 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2403, Andante wrote:
In post 2400, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 2390, GuiltyLion wrote:hey guys, what's going on in this thread
I may have messed up really bad, catboi claimed innocent child daredevil and wouldn't explain what it did and then we started clashing
@GL basically Frogster killed catboi in our hood. Frogster refused to defuse his part of the bomb, and kept derailing the PT and causing confusion (basically what he's doing here) and Frogster is the lim for today.
Asking normal questions like "Why did you think andres was town?" and "What does an innocent child daredevil do?" do NOT constitute derailing a thread.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2413 (isolation #292) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:53 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2411, GuiltyLion wrote:I don't think we should be doing 4p team reads but I'm fine with Frog first and if that flips red moving onto Strange/Dwlee tomorrow

@Dwlee - can you point me to the case post(s)? Either post # or quote yourself is fine
If my theory about how this setup works is completely ass backwards then I FoS GL and CSF based on their reaction to the daystart. I think even if my theory about the setup is completely wrong then andres is still scum and CSF and GL seem like they knew this daystart was going to happen
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2415 (isolation #293) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:53 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2414, Andante wrote:
In post 2411, GuiltyLion wrote:I don't think we should be doing 4p team reads but I'm fine with Frog first and if that flips red moving onto Strange/Dwlee tomorrow

@Dwlee - can you point me to the case post(s)? Either post # or quote yourself is fine
lol that's what catboi told me too... hahahaha
Andante is this seriously been your town game this whole time?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2419 (isolation #294) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:54 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2415, Frogsterking wrote:

Andante why would you just instantly believe an "innocent child daredevil" claim at face value?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2421 (isolation #295) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:55 am

Post by Frogsterking »

Andante if this is really your town game then you should start listening to me...like a lot more than you did in the hood...
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2423 (isolation #296) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:57 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2421, Frogsterking wrote:

Andante if this is really your town game then you should start listening to me...like a lot more than you did in the hood...
Andante if this is your town game and my was completely wrong, then it didn't even matter that I gave catboi the incorrect instructions, because andres did anyway.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2426 (isolation #297) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:57 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2410, Dwlee99 wrote:Reread my interaction where then multiple people come out of nowhere to tell me I'm wrong on frogs.
I definitely think Dwlee is town now
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2430 (isolation #298) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:59 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2424, VP Baltar wrote:Frog, do you accept now that catboi was town? Does that change your reads at all?
It's hard because I was SUPER deep in my tinfoil, like I was at the level I reached in the Bunnies game when I thought Math+Ari+Dats were the scum team.

I can definitely see Andante being town and being anxious which caused us both to act differently and FoS each other, and I can definitely see myself ego clashing with catboi, who DID NOT explain anything about his role other than demanding that I defuse them bomb.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2435 (isolation #299) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:02 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2429, Andante wrote:
In post 2427, Andante wrote:
In post 2419, Frogsterking wrote:

In post 2415, Frogsterking wrote:

Andante why would you just instantly believe an "innocent child daredevil" claim at face value?

I TRed catboi for his day play, how he was before that claim in the PT was not scummy at all, I didn't even care what he claimed. you can not tell me you scumread his 100+ posts of solving in that PT... like as I told you in the PT, you had NO REASON to think your read on catboi was better than literally everyone else. Everyone voted him in as an expert. they TRED HIM. so you thought "I SR catboi. everyone else is wrong. My read is better!!!" ??? yeah no. You not solving, for sure made catboi die. now, we have no way of knowing if someone solved their part wrong. so yeah I think you played terribly, and I'm voting you for it and that is that
catboi lead the wagon on fire and off of andres. The fact that he did that, combined with being made the defuser magically by an unknown force, AND andres showing up in the same hood are the reasons why I thought catboi should be HEAVILY considered suspicious. These have nothing to do with how popular catboi is or how many people townread him before they saw the flip + night play.

The fact that you, andres and Greeting instantly assumed he was town and didn't find it suspicious that andres was there looked VERY strange.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2438 (isolation #300) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:04 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2436, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 2431, GuiltyLion wrote:actually Frog scum almost certainly hard confirms everyone else in that hood as town right? Assuming he sacrificed himself to take out IC catboi, means there wasn't a better buddy who was worse positioned than he was to take the fall
Unless there were role reasons perhaps. What you're saying maybe makes some sense though. (I'm thinking about andres here)
VP in answer to your earlier questions about my reads changing, I definitely think andres is scum, and I also FoS CSF and GuiltyLion now because I don't believe their reactions to the daystart.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2443 (isolation #301) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:06 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2439, Andante wrote:
In post 2437, GuiltyLion wrote:It is kind of a mystery why Frog didn't do it in a more subtle fashion though? only thing I can guess is solely to ensure less attention to other buddies today?
I was convinced I was gonna die, someone said scum had a night kill N1, so I was like, oh... trading frogs for me and catboi.. I can see this... makes sense but now? who knows
I thought you were scummy for thinking you were going to die because I don't think that your role is very good unless it's scum aligned
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2484 (isolation #302) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 1:16 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2478, Bell wrote:Why did they kill him when catboi was obvious town though.
I was super super tinfoiled and paranoid, catboi and I were ego clashing. I made a 0/100 townplay in the hood. PT I never expected "innocent child daredevil" to be a real flip
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2486 (isolation #303) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 1:21 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2484, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 2478, Bell wrote:Why did they kill him when catboi was obvious town though.
I was super super tinfoiled and paranoid, catboi and I were ego clashing. I made a 0/100 townplay in the hood. PT I never expected "innocent child daredevil" to be a real flip
And I disagreed that catboi was obvious town and I think that made him act haughty. Then he accused me of being scum and I death tunneled him and ghosted the thread. Then he and Andante wrote like pages and pages of incorrect solves completely tunneled on me on me being scum. I just played very poorly I think overall
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2487 (isolation #304) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 1:22 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2485, Enchant wrote:I believe that Catboi is changeling.

Not really. But seems like Frog is designated bus or Village Idiot. He can't even simple lie to have just 1/4 chance to die?
Village Idiot this game unfortunately
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2488 (isolation #305) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 1:27 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2463, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 2460, Andresvmb wrote:Like do you really think if Frog flips Scum, (or most of the other posts attacking me) is a distancing post? And if I wanted to create theater, do you really think I openly say I would limit my interactions with Frogsterking? I mean that’s a bit absurd.
I think it's more absurd that you think you should be town read when the end of the fire wagon looked entirely meant to save you. I don't think town you would just brush that off as not looking scummy at all.

If frog flip scum, that helps a town!andres case, but no I don't think it's beyond reason frog could be saving you if you have a better role or something. I have no idea how to explain frog's play!

VP, everyone in that hood was completely certain that andres was town and didn't find it suspicious or scum motivated andres was there at all or catboi was the diffuser. This was what started the tinfoil from the beginning. I think with a different group of players it could have gone very differently
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2490 (isolation #306) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 1:34 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2489, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 2488, Frogsterking wrote:VP, everyone in that hood was completely certain that andres was town and didn't find it suspicious or scum motivated andres was there at all or catboi was the diffuser.
I don't get why no one would find those things suspicious. But still doesn't mean you kill obvtown catboi over it!

It's a bit too much tinfoil for me to believe you just went off the deep end there though and didn't realize what you were doing.
Well ..

That's fair
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2491 (isolation #307) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 1:43 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

LOL
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2494 (isolation #308) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:34 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2449, Greeting wrote:
In post 2446, VP Baltar wrote:I guess the frog scum play here was to get catboi, a good player, into a vulnerable position and just kamikaze him? It's kind of silly, especially since frog was pretty widely town read yesterday. So, GL is probably right. maybe they thought andres wasn't going to cooperate with bomb solving or something, and then when everyone started to solve right away, frog just tried to do the dirty work. Doesn't explain why he wouldn't just give wrong directions though and not draw so much heat immediately.
If we assume that everyone is playing towards their wincon, there is no town explanation for
Frogsterking
’s actions. None at all. Zero.

If this was a new player, I could make an assumption that the necessity of saving
catboi
isn’t clear to them and that they could have been misled. But this player has been around for more than 10 years. Incompetence and misunderstanding are out of the question.
Oh okay, I'm starting to understand now why I death tunneled you guys. VOTE: Greeting
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2497 (isolation #309) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 3:13 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2496, Bell wrote:
In post 2495, Cephrir wrote:
In post 2472, Bell wrote:I have a brain guilty on ceph.
and water is wet

if anything im enjoying your bad read on me this game, it suggests that you got lucky last time :P
This was never in question.

I'm not going to bother to devil's advocate Frogster. It's simply too much effort for very little reward.
Well, no one's stopping you LOL
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2498 (isolation #310) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 3:21 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2497, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 2496, Bell wrote:
In post 2495, Cephrir wrote:
In post 2472, Bell wrote:I have a brain guilty on ceph.
and water is wet

if anything im enjoying your bad read on me this game, it suggests that you got lucky last time :P
This was never in question.

I'm not going to bother to devil's advocate Frogster. It's simply too much effort for very little reward.
Well, no one's stopping you LOL
Actually there is a reward for you to townsend me here if only for my role and not my play. It's powerful enough to be helpful to town. If you townsend me I'll post less, it might save you later
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2500 (isolation #311) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 3:44 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

UNVOTE: Greeting

Okay fine, I'll claim my actual role similar to how catboi did, and you guys can show me if it was an easy mistake I made or if I'm really bad at reading TPR claims.

Here:

Yawn, your discussions bore me. None of this talk is relevant.

I am the Dats Inc. intel master

I have an undisclosable and extremely powerful ability that has something to do with bombs. My role is mech confirmable and I won't tell you how or what it does.

There is no town motivation for anyone to ever vote me ever because of my role as
intel master

Everyone on my wagon is hard outting as scum. The rest are trolls, and their only purpose in voting me is to confuse and annoy you.

Vote here first or hard out as scum or troll VOTE: CSF

nya
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2502 (isolation #312) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 4:03 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2501, Enchant wrote:All seven scum voting you?

You carried game, caught these bastards.
Sigh.

Four of them are scum, the other three are trolls, and their only purpose is to confuse and annoy you.

nya
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2504 (isolation #313) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 4:13 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2503, Cephrir wrote:I'm outing as scum

Die
I dislike making these hard claims because they frequently fail to convince people, not because it takes any great amount of work or anything. In this case I guess people were willing to take advantage of me. Shrug.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2507 (isolation #314) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 4:19 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Cephir, I would not fault you for doing due diligence on me but your current approach feels like you're setting out with the intent of attacking me
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2508 (isolation #315) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 4:22 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2506, Enchant wrote:Why you killed Catboi for claiming IC, but consider scumclaim for voting you with claim something you can't even explain on death row?
shrug, if one of the experts is scum they were always going to fail their part of the instructions regardless of my role
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2510 (isolation #316) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 4:32 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2509, Mistyx wrote:cephrir's approach to the claim is correct

if someone claims self resolving that they can't prove that's just a claim you always kill
[Okay. I understand this logic and I am responding to these similar concerns nearly identical to how catboi did in the PT thread last night. I will remain in catboi character for the rest of D2.]
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2511 (isolation #317) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 4:39 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

if someone claims self resolving that they can't prove that's just a claim you always kill
In post 2510, Frogsterking wrote:

[Okay. I understand this logic and I am responding to these similar concerns nearly identical to how catboi did in the PT thread last night. I will remain in catboi character for the rest of D2.]

Anyway, I tire of this interaction. Here is the important thing:

I can successfully enable a defuser to defuse a bomb no matter how many other experts deliver the correct instructions.

If I'm scum, I get outed on day 5. So this isn't something I would ever fakeclaim. Ball's in your court, Mistyx.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2516 (isolation #318) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 4:50 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2514, Enchant wrote:It's only confirmable if someone from defusing team just refuse to state instructions at all.
You're fear mongering. There is no town motivation for your obstinate reaction to the power of my role.

All other experts can deliver incorrect instructions on N4 and only I will deliver the correct instructions, and the defuser will still defuse the bomb successfully.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2520 (isolation #319) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:04 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2517, Mistyx wrote:actually couldn't you have confirmed this last night
In post 2518, Enchant wrote:Of course no, why save changeling.
Yes, my role is that if I successfully deliver correct instructions on a bomb the bomb will be defused . I didn't want it activated too soon, I wanted to hold off
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2523 (isolation #320) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:07 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

I am reasonably concerned at this point that you came into this topic with the intention of killing me and have been looking for justification to do so. What you are doing right now seems extremely unhelpful. If I can't be convinced you're acting in good faith, I'll assume you're scum outting and start solving around that.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2530 (isolation #321) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:16 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2525, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 2518, Enchant wrote:Of course no, why save changeling.
i for one am glad that frogster killed that changeling catboi who was about to win the game
In post 2526, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:but we can't trust frogster just because he yeeted the changeling

he could also be another changeling

it would explain why he saw thru catboi's clever lies when the rest of us could not

[ :mrgreen: lmao ]
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2545 (isolation #322) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:33 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2543, Bell wrote:Just give a solve Frog.
and then go spam in the dead thread or whatever.
[CSF, VP, Guilty Lion, andres]

:!: :dead:
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2547 (isolation #323) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:43 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2546, Bell wrote:Did the other 3 players in your hood say not to kill him?
[Of course, that's why they're pissed. I was verrrrry deep inside my tinfoil.]
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2548 (isolation #324) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:45 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

[my headspace was in a dark place you don't want to see]
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2549 (isolation #325) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:50 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

I guess my role has a second half I didn't think was useful to out because I figured I would never get to use it if I outted it. If I'm the one defusing a bomb it takes two incorrect solves for me to be unsuccessful.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2553 (isolation #326) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 6:00 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

[okay I checked that's 100% everything in my role. Self clearing on D5, difficult to kill, kinda a protective in the end game]
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2554 (isolation #327) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 6:03 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2551, Bell wrote:
In post 2549, Frogsterking wrote:I guess my role has a second half I didn't think was useful to out because I figured I would never get to use it if I outted it. If I'm the one defusing a bomb it takes two incorrect solves for me to be unsuccessful.
Makes sense. Still think forthcoming would be better. But the action is just - town. You don't ignore a bunch of other players and vig someone. Esp. When they say stuff like "I'm an IC, actually"
In post 2552, Bell wrote:Would have been confirmable next day and there was nothing to lose.
[I know. I don't know how to tell when I'm tinfoiling and when I'm not. I'm sorry.]
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2558 (isolation #328) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 6:12 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

VOTE: andres
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2561 (isolation #329) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 6:31 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

:dead:
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2643 (isolation #330) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 4:48 am

Post by Frogsterking »

[mala,guilty lion, andres, mistyx]
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2644 (isolation #331) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 4:50 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2635, Dwlee99 wrote:Cause being wrong on Fire when sheeping Bell screaming into the void makes me scum

But being right on Frogs on a push
I started and formulated
makes me scum. Fucking hell
Okay now it's starting to look like overacting a little bit. Where was my solve

[Dwlee,guiltylion, andres,mistyx]
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2645 (isolation #332) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 4:53 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2601, Andante wrote:I'm LAUGHING so hard at frogster's claim... "all I have to do is live till day 5 to prove myself!!" you had no care about catboi living till D2 to prove himself... so why would you have till d5??
This being pretty much my exact reaction to catboi's claim.

Read my flip and weep
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2648 (isolation #333) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 4:57 am

Post by Frogsterking »

[GuiltyLion,Dwlee,CSF, andres OR VP]
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2651 (isolation #334) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 4:58 am

Post by Frogsterking »

If this is multiball then I read Ceph as wolf
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2652 (isolation #335) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 5:00 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2645, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 2601, Andante wrote:I'm LAUGHING so hard at frogster's claim... "all I have to do is live till day 5 to prove myself!!" you had no care about catboi living till D2 to prove himself... so why would you have till d5??
This being pretty much my exact reaction to catboi's claim.

Read my flip and weep
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2655 (isolation #336) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 5:02 am

Post by Frogsterking »

Yes you will be.

Also make sure that dwlee dies, they're over acting right now
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2657 (isolation #337) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 5:04 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2656, Cephrir wrote:
In post 2651, Frogsterking wrote:If this is multiball then I read Ceph as wolf
AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2659 (isolation #338) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 5:07 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2635, Dwlee99 wrote:Cause being wrong on Fire when sheeping Bell screaming into the void makes me scum

But being right on Frogs on a push
I started and formulated
makes me scum. Fucking hell
In post 2655, Frogsterking wrote:Also make sure that dwlee dies, they're over acting right now

Get this guy outta here after my flip, he's tipping his hand, he knows what I'm about to flip.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2660 (isolation #339) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 5:08 am

Post by Frogsterking »

VOTE: Dwlee

Scum :up: :up:
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2667 (isolation #340) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 5:17 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2659, Frogsterking wrote:Get this person outta here after my flip, they're tipping their hand, they know what I'm about to flip.
Fixed.

My bad, Dwlee, sorry.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2669 (isolation #341) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 5:18 am

Post by Frogsterking »

I'll side with andres here, if I flip scum, andres is 99% cleared from being scum.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2681 (isolation #342) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 5:43 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2675, Greeting wrote:I think I know what this whole deal was about.

Frogsterking
slipped through into our group without any machinations, but wanted to keep the townreads he gained Day 1. But the scums also wanted to get rid of
catboi
and blame it on a townie.

Andresvmb
got inserted into our group as a result of scum action. I have no doubts about it, because putting him of all players into the group of the most widely townread players while kicking
catboi
into the bomb defuser seat was definitely not meant to benefit town. It became apparent to me,
catboi
and
Andante
instantly that it seems extremely improbable that
Andresvmb
is scum and gets pushed in as bomb defuser like that.

The original plan was probably to have the group go as normal, with
Frogsterking
providing a wrong solution, and when the bomb exploded blame it on
Andresvmb
. But when
Frogsterking
realised we're not buying this, he chose to improvise. And the improvisation was to confuse everyone, which basically resulted in him outing himself as scum.
The problem with this theory is that it gives me WAY too much credit