Normal Game Queue (Players and Moderators)

For archiving signup threads after their corresponding games are complete.
Forum rules
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #125 (isolation #0) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:11 pm

Post by Ozgin »

Spoiler: My Mini
Zed's Tavern

Mini 1690, Take a Seat at the Bar!

Spoiler: Info
RulesRules:
1) All site rules apply.
2) Do not mention this game out of the confines of the thread while it is ongoing.
3) Do not publicly accuse players of cheating or harassment. PM me if you have any concerns about a players' actions.
5) All text must be readily readable, in legible script, and fully visible. No encrypted or otherwise coded text.
6) I call the shots, but if you feel I make a mistake or have a question - PM me or bold @mod in thread.
7) Do not quote any PM sent by me to you that regards this game. Paraphrasing is fine.
9) I prod every 48 hours. I give you 24 hours to respond, or I give you a hard-prod (Another prod basically), to which you have 12 hours to respond or I will begin searching for a replacement. If you return before I find a replacement, you'll be fine. Otherwise, you're gone when I say you are. If you need some time, V/LA or PM me and say so, I can make an exception for a little while longer.
10)
Bold Orange
is my color as moderator. Don't even think about pretending to be me. Not even jokingly.
11) Vote by using either the 'bold' or 'vote' tags. Please be clear about the player (nicknames are okay if they are close enough). If I don't understand you, I won't count the vote. If I think you're making a vote, I will count it.
12) Lynches happen when >50% of the votes are on a player. You may discuss until I close the thread.
13) Day phases are 2 weeks, night phases are 48 hours -or- when I have all night actions.
14) My final rule is this: Don't be a jerk. That's not to say you can't play aggressively, but do no personally insult someone, someone's family, or use excessive/racist comments. I have 0 tolerance for such things, and it -will- earn you a modkill.

Role PMWelcome, Ozgin! You are a
Vanilla Townie
. You have a voice and a vote. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated. Good luck.

Confirm by PM! Thread will not open until 10/13 confirm!
{Game Link Here}

I hope to see you there! :)
If I'm modding your game, I'm sorry in advance. <3
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (isolation #1) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:19 am

Post by Ozgin »

/confirm pre-in