Fundamentals of Scum Hunting feedback

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Forum rules
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1 (isolation #0) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:32 pm

Post by popsofctown »

This is a pretty decent list but some of these present more often than others.

I like that you're focusing on the core reason mafia are acting different from town because that thought process is what allows people to accurately develop new ways of identifying scum.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3 (isolation #1) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:20 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Concision is a virtue, too, so I don't know about that. Strong scum players do prefer to bus and play solo, but does that need to be spelled out? It's pretty intuitive.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5 (isolation #2) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:02 pm

Post by popsofctown »

idiosyncratic attitudes towards bussing are definitely much bigger factor than player strength/perceived player strength, but I believe there's a weak positive correlation there.
"Well, I..."