Fundamentals of Scum Hunting feedback

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Forum rules
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:59 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 3, popsofctown wrote:Strong scum players do prefer to bus and play solo, but does that need to be spelled out? It's pretty intuitive.
Is that true? I actually doubt that statement a lot. I think "bus preference" is determined more from player to player rather than some universal truth about scumplay.
Wow you're so good at avoiding death and killing slots that are not part of the informed minority. Wow how are you so good at playing this game.
-
panthaleon

nomnomnom played me like a gameboy
-
BBMolla
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6 (isolation #1) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:33 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

My first instinct is the contrary, so that's why I am asking. I believe strong scum players are able to work with their teammates' strong points and will always come up with the best plan given each situation. That requires a lot of teamwork and bussing is not often the right solution to a lot of situations, quite the opposite in fact.

I think more than bussing, dissociation work is more telling of a skilled scum player. A good skill for a scum player to have is to implicate the wrong people with them if they were to die at any point in the game, and making sure your teammates are not in that "you're coming down with me" list is quite a vital skill.
Wow you're so good at avoiding death and killing slots that are not part of the informed minority. Wow how are you so good at playing this game.
-
panthaleon

nomnomnom played me like a gameboy
-
BBMolla