Newbie 2059 - Scummer's Baking Championship (Baked Over)

Forum rules
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:05 pm

Post by Andante »

I love the flavor lmao "season 2059" I can't imagine 2000 seasons of a show XD
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #24 (isolation #1) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 5:36 am

Post by Andante »

lmaooo imagine coming up with a perfect entrance, just say random stuff and people will be like "wooow that was towny!!! loved their entrance!!"
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #30 (isolation #2) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 5:51 am

Post by Andante »

Jackson/ Fizz though.. their entrances feel a little off, just a gut read though, obv I'll want more content and it's not enough for a vote, but I'm already a tad sus there
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #34 (isolation #3) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 5:58 am

Post by Andante »

In post 32, GrandpaMo wrote:Sorry I just wanted to really early game discussion; info that may or may not be used in future days etc. I will still vote since two people have voted so why not.

VOTE: skitter30

so are you actually voting skitter? or is this a meme vote?
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #37 (isolation #4) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 6:07 am

Post by Andante »

2 of yall find it weird to get a gut feeling off of entrances?

Jackson entered saying: Sup batch files, I have returned back to newbie games.

Off the bat, this feels distanced, gives off an "I don't care to find maf" attitude, feels very distanced in a way mafia would be.

Fizz's: Interesting choice of a mafia theme. Glad to be here, learning how to play mafia, along with getting to know you guys and girls too.

This also feels like something maf would say. maf likes to use a lot of words to effectively say nothing but make it look like it matters. "Interesting choice of theme" cause there was talk of the flavor. The rest isn't exactly bad, but the tone of it feels weird.

Then you follow that up with going: Interesting to base off entrances of the introduction on being a little off, not that it has anything to do with the game of course.

Are you trying to say that entrances give nothing? To a mafia entrances are huge. It's their first chance to towntell, first impression, they either completely joke around, or try to act mega serious off their first post. I told you I don't have a die hard scumread right now, but that's my initial impression, I'm letting you know, and seeing how you handle the pressure of me being sus of yall
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #38 (isolation #5) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 6:08 am

Post by Andante »

In post 36, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 34, Andante wrote:
In post 32, GrandpaMo wrote:Sorry I just wanted to really early game discussion; info that may or may not be used in future days etc. I will still vote since two people have voted so why not.

VOTE: skitter30

so are you actually voting skitter? or is this a meme vote?

More of a meme vote just to correlate into what the other people have said. Why is that your mafia partner?

Well Skitter said: well if you actually think i might be scum for that vote me :)

so I wanted to see if you had a legit SR this early in the game, and what the reason would be
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #66 (isolation #6) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 7:05 am

Post by Andante »

In post 64, Fizz Raab wrote:Right, but at the same time, it's unfair to vote for someone on day 1 when there's no evidence from games I've seen on here on who's scum and who's not.
I would rather vote out a scummy town than no one. we have 10 IRL days. no excuse for no elim
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #69 (isolation #7) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 7:09 am

Post by Andante »

Ok so, post #34 from Grandpa, that isn't striking me as towny. Grandpa really backs off of me "I guess you have a good defense on why you did it" when all I did was quote the 2 entrances and say why I found them scummy.

I literally wasn't trying to defend anything, I was just pointing out why I was sus of them.

Immediately after that in #41 Pooky also mentioned something about that, Pooky is leaning town to me, Fizz and Grandpa are leaning scum. Fizz can not be suggesting a no elim out of a town mindset. Like, what is your plan for these 10 IRL days? not finding maf? like, we're not even guaranteed more info by choosing to no elim.
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #71 (isolation #8) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 7:11 am

Post by Andante »

Oh I posted before I was done...

skitter, what makes grandpa town?
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #74 (isolation #9) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 7:13 am

Post by Andante »

In post 70, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I dont think Fizz not wanting to vote is particularly +scum, I don't think its reasonable to expect no elim to actually happen

I want to hear more on his logic behind it though. like, we are here for 10 IRL days... we either have 1 investigative or no investigative roles, like, there is no benefit to a no elim and letting maf try to pick the investigate off
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #77 (isolation #10) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 7:16 am

Post by Andante »

In post 72, Fizz Raab wrote:Yes, I hear what you're saying, but at the same time, there hasn't been any reason for me to vote on here so far.

In forum maf, it is quite literally just us talking and gathering reads, like I'm leaning Grandpa scum, yet skitter has read the exact same lines as me and finds them towny??

I mean, I know the first posts are quite literally just meme posts, but like, that's why I've been pushing stuff, trying to get this game going
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #80 (isolation #11) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 7:17 am

Post by Andante »

we have 9 alive, and it becomes a numbers thing and as long as the number is odd we need to send someone out. This is just getting annoying to argue a pointless point which should be obvious to town. I'll be back in a bit, just need to step away
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #93 (isolation #12) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:43 am

Post by Andante »

In post 87, Hand of Glory wrote:I'm more wary of people trying to take sides in the skitter/Fizz argument than about skitter/Fizz themselves. I don't think scum would be as stubborn as Fizz about not voting D1; instead, they'd see town-Fizz not budging from a stance that's obviously unpopular with several townies and try to create "reasonable" pushback against it. Someone who's been flagged as townish already by several others (Andante) is getting annoyed by the "pointlessness" and "steps away" -- scum should like softly discouraging someone leaning trustworthy from participating.

skitter meanwhile hasn't pushed Fizz that much over this conflict and seems to be leaving her alone rn, which makes me think skitter is pro-town. Could be anti-town skitter rubbing hands after picking out just the right person to antagonize over this and watching villagers pick up the snowball, since Fizz did announce her stance very early, but skitter put her foot forward first with voting early, she's being consistent.

I'm more curious about VOTE: PookyTheMagicalBear.
I don't think anyone took sides in this? I'm a bit confused by what you're saying there, I mean that whole no elim thing was annoying as heck to me, but I don't think maf would be that deadset on wanting no one, the only thing really getting me there is a recent Fizz line " shows how absolutely clueless I am on this game with the voting side of things more specifically the first day." #83 where it's like, was she specifically doing all that for like the "dumbtell" points - not entirely sure what to call it, I don't even think it's a dumbtell, but this line, #83, is making me feel like there was an agenda behind that.

idk, cause I almost feel like town would just acknowledge they don't know what's best, and let it be, instead of saying like 10 times how everyone else isn't making sense?? Not entirely sure what to think, cause I can see both sides to this stance. I need Fizz to make an effort to find maf instead of only going "I don't wanna vote out an innocent" they're definitely just trying to play it safe still, but the game just started so I'm not gonna push that, but Fizz, it would be really nice to see you making an effort here.

I'm confused a bit by what you say though, Fizz/skitter argument? I don't think those 2 even interacted, why is pooky your vote? pooky has contributed a lot so far, so if you're trying to rxn, people like fizz/grandpa would be better, so what are you actually sus about with pooky?
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #94 (isolation #13) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:45 am

Post by Andante »

" it's kinda too bad to be that person day1, but if we don't, we're never going to be able to catch scum"
I mean, if you're making an effort to find scum day 1 you won't be the vote, so it's alright

skitter, please explain the grandpa townpings you mentioned earlier
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #96 (isolation #14) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:49 am

Post by Andante »

oops my bad!! I misinterpreted what you said lol

what are your thoughts on Fizz here with all the no elim talk, then admits to being clueless? like it almost felt like a hostile stance "im right you're wrong" wouldn't town want to back down?? idk, I'm probably over analyzing that lol

At this moment Grandpa is scummiest to me
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #97 (isolation #15) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:52 am

Post by Andante »

VOTE: Grandpa Mo
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #221 (isolation #16) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:54 pm

Post by Andante »

I fell so far behind, and I'm too tired to catch up right now, Hand's post at 147, I was trying to process it, but Hand's posts are just written in a way they take a lot out of me to try and comprehend what they're saying, I'll probably just end up ISOing Hand later

I do have 1 thing I want to say, I stopped reading at #147, so whatever happened between then and now, I have no clue. but the Ahri slot....

Ahri enters #99, starts talking about the flavor logistics, then quoted random lines going town/maf/pepega, then calls skitter and fizz maf then is just like "I was meme'ing" #137
- At this point I feel like Ahri made no genuine effort to catch up on the game. no feedback on Grandpa?? which 2 of us were voting?? I'm down with an ahri elim, only reason I'm not going to vote it right now is I need to catch up, so I'm confident in my SR.

#84 kinda had me thinking Grandpa might be town, the tone there strikes me as towny

sorry its been a long day, I'm trying here, I'll be able to catch up and stuff tomorrow morning, I'm only missing like 70 posts
VOTE: no one
I just wanna unvote for now, don't need anyone quick hammering again
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #222 (isolation #17) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:56 pm

Post by Andante »

lol just realized grandpa was up to 3 votes lmaoooo yeah I'm gonna catch up then figure out who's good to elim here, cause as of #147 I SR Ahri a lot more than grandpa
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #225 (isolation #18) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:21 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 224, Ahri wrote:
In post 222, Andante wrote:lol just realized grandpa was up to 3 votes lmaoooo yeah I'm gonna catch up then figure out who's good to elim here, cause as of #147 I SR Ahri a lot more than grandpa
bad reads are bad

lmaooo tell me what I should TR from you before post #147 then, if you wanna say my reads are bad, also you mentioned something about at the 500 post mark, please don't purposely spam this thread... otherwise I literally don't care what you claim, I'll vote you out
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #235 (isolation #19) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:10 am

Post by Andante »

In post 231, skitter30 wrote:I dont townread andante as much as in ffery's newbie
Could be like i'll get a bettwr read when they have time to play more, but this is how i view it rn

haha I know, I'm struggling to get to where I was in 2057, but also, that game, I entered end of d2, had lots of content, skipped yall's meme phase. I can't read any of Hand's posts, they're written in this analytical way, makes them so hard to read.

I'm here now though, about to catch up, but like, last night I was reading though all this baking talk, none of which is really relevant, Ahri spamming... yeah this combo of players is just way harder for me. Hopefully I find something
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #236 (isolation #20) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:20 am

Post by Andante »

My response to #160 -

I'm not really used to insta voting, thus I'm not quick to vote reads without some level of confidence, as I'd rather not elim town, and I do want to be confident my fos is going to flip scum.

No, I didn't expect gamesolving from your first post lmao, I was just trying to move the game somewhere and get people talking.

~~~

Now, I feel like Jackson's vote is weird, like the timing/reasoning of it, I briefly skimmed the Grandpa V JV thing, I'll go back in a sec, but Jackson's "reason" feels weird, like maf jumping in with 2 town voting...

I hated all Ahri's lines around this. I'm not TRing Ahri.. they're literally just sitting here meming/spam posting
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #237 (isolation #21) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:29 am

Post by Andante »

#165- I hate how GM is asking how many scum there are. Like, I had this exact question last game, but as TOWN, you'd read the setup, so you know how many maf you're trying to find, what the possible PRs are... I had the question, but never actually asked it last game, cause it's easy to find the answer... feels exactly like maf asking pointless questions, cause if you ask a question, you should be trying to go a direction with it.

#169 - JV's entire "read" om GM... it all feels to me like it's part of this agenda to join me and skitter's vote.. convince 2 more to vote out GM. JV literally SRs GM for saying "lmao" like, come on... it feels like this is either town conf biassing GM as maf, or maf pushing for whatever.

I hate the entire JV/GM convo. JV's push doesn't feel genuine at all, yet it looks like skitter feels the opposite of me on this
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #238 (isolation #22) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:31 am

Post by Andante »

Ok, I've read enough, I wanna get Ahri here, not even taking this seriously, has yet to out a genuine read, ignored the whole JV/GM stuff, like I'm not seeing any genuine effort to scumhunt coming from Ahri. And all of Ahri's posts just read as them taking this game as a joke

VOTE: Ahri
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #239 (isolation #23) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:33 am

Post by Andante »

In post 185, GrandpaMo wrote:Once I die and flip town... I hope town realizes there was a scum in this interaction and it wasn't me but you. I am still openminded to other people especially in the POE I had which was Jackson/Fizz Skitter/Pooky. I really want to say there is two mafia there. It depends on who flips town or scum. I am also null on Ahri as well. By the way, what happened GeorgeBailey?

So, my read with Grandpa, I'm not 100% sure here, but I'm 100% confident, if Grandpa town, JV maf. I'm just not entirely sure I tr Grandpa. I'm just ready to send Ahri out, let maf elim 1, give us less people to read in lol
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #240 (isolation #24) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:45 am

Post by Andante »

I'm hesitant to out my exact read on Pooky, but don't worry, I'm not ignoring him, I just have a very strong read that I'm not sure I want to out yet.

A quick run down of where my head is.

Andante - Town
Grandpa - Initial scum lean, but how Jackson jumped on the Grandpa fos is messing with my head, so I'm not too sure here right now.
Fizz - I'm not entirely sure right now, you had a line I kinda liked, my entrance read on you was real though, felt like maf.
Hand - I genuinely can't read Hand, the posts are way too analytical, not really about interactions?? idk, Hand is a later read
Ahri - Scum, unless Ahri decides to make an effort to try, they are either scum, or town playing towards scum alignment
Skitter - Scum lean maybe.. very slight lean - your reads this game are like complete opposite of mine, which feels weird, you TRed grandpa, then flipped when I called Grandpa maf, so it's like, idkk, could definitely still be town though!! I know I'll have a solid read on you later, you're not today's elim. I also have a reason I tr you.
Pooky - I will not out my stance on you yet. I'm 100% confident, but me outing this info right now is not helpful to town. You're also not going out the door today.
George - I have 0 read off the top of my head, I can't recall your lines.
Jackson - You got a little defensive over my entrance thing to direct the game somewhere, it wasn't even a legit push sooo. I hate the grandpa read from you lmao, I want your interactions with others.

TLDR- I'm just ready to end today with an Ahri vote
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #246 (isolation #25) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:39 am

Post by Andante »

I mean, Hand, I really don't care if you don't read a word I say, I understand writing styles are all different, but please tell me where Ahri has even TRIED to do one towny thing. After the spam of town/pepe stuff she was like "yeah I was meme'ing" like. ahri isn't even playing
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #256 (isolation #26) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:53 am

Post by Andante »

Ahri, who is maf?
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #259 (isolation #27) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:15 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 250, Ahri wrote:
In post 246, Andante wrote:I mean, Hand, I really don't care if you don't read a word I say, I understand writing styles are all different, but please tell me where Ahri has even TRIED to do one towny thing. After the spam of town/pepe stuff she was like "yeah I was meme'ing" like. ahri isn't even playing
i've been quoting posts with their likely alignment bud

so i'm not playing = i'm mafia?

or it's a liability elim

I read you as mafing no genuine effort to find maf, town would want to find maf. thus you are not town.
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #279 (isolation #28) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 3:36 pm

Post by Andante »

Why is skitter voting me.. what?
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #281 (isolation #29) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 3:39 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 278, skitter30 wrote:it's not inherently viewed as scummy, no. town and scum change thier mind all of the time, the trick is identifying the difference :p

scum usually have more 'oppurtunistic' takes that are more ephemeral and change if convenient, whereas town usually ahve some sort of underlying thought process that motivates their actions
that's how i view the difference at least

~
for andante, a few things:
- they feel kinda weird as compared to newbie 2057, which i just played with them. this isn't inherently scummy but is of note
- i dislike their hand of glory take, feels like an easy way to avoid responding/interacting with his content
- i dislike how they say there's scum in you/jv but then vote outside of the pair

i'm not sure they're *more likely* scum than you, but i feel like it's worth exploring

I didn't even say there's for sure a scum in those 2. I just said JV jumping on was weird. Apparently I'm the only one bothered by the 0 effort from Ahri??

you can't keep comparing me to last game. I literally subbed in there, after so much content, was pretty confident in reads. I told yall I have a hard time reading Hand. so what? and I don't care to read anyone else right now. I want Ahri out.
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #282 (isolation #30) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 3:40 pm

Post by Andante »

I mean, I don't feel like I've been scummy this game, saw you were the last post as I clicked the thread, was like "yes!! I can talk to skitter" oh well. whatever
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #283 (isolation #31) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 3:41 pm

Post by Andante »

Like, the fact I have put in so much effort, and I believe my posts show that. then Ahri literally hasn't even given a SR and you still vote me?? like what??
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #284 (isolation #32) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 3:43 pm

Post by Andante »

So skitter is probably 1 maf, would make sense with all their reads opposite mine, saw me go "slight sr on skitter" now she's like "ok, time to get andante out" whatever, I'm just done for the night, don't even care, no chance I claim, feel free to vote me out
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #290 (isolation #33) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 4:08 pm

Post by Andante »

overdefensive? lmao it's just I don't respond well to pressure, especially when I've been nothing but towny,

Pooky, I'll iso GM and JV tomorrow to figure out which of those is better to get. Do you really think Skitter town? Skitter is so different from the last game
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #304 (isolation #34) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 3:58 am

Post by Andante »

Why is no one discussing Ahri?
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #308 (isolation #35) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:36 am

Post by Andante »

Honestly, I'd vote JV over Grandpa right now. but I'd prefer Ahri
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #311 (isolation #36) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:08 am

Post by Andante »

In post 309, skitter30 wrote:
In post 304, Andante wrote:Why is no one discussing Ahri?
Sorry - are you going to respond to the points i made on the prior page? I feel like i've directed you to them a few times now but havent really heard a response

I dont really have an interest in talking to you about differences from last game. Your reads this game have been weird, like Grandpa is my favorite, you TRed them then I said something and you were like "yeah, grandpa scum" like a complete 180
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #313 (isolation #37) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:15 am

Post by Andante »

why are you so fixated on me?
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #314 (isolation #38) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:18 am

Post by Andante »

if you were to just leave me alone, I'd actually be able to find maf here, i'm just annoyed i feel like you're tunneling me when I feel like I've been town af all game??
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #316 (isolation #39) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:31 am

Post by Andante »

Well I obviously missed whatever question you're trying to ask me?? The JV/GM thing? I think it's dumb to try and force our vote in those 2 when Ahri is annoying me by doing absolutely nothing except meming.

how I've been town?? literally look at my ISO... it's town reading the freaking game... town actively gamesolving to find maf. I was the one who got the game going with the entrance stuff. but apparently it means nothing to you
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #360 (isolation #40) » Thu Mar 25, 2021 3:20 am

Post by Andante »

In post 359, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 353, skitter30 wrote:@pooky you said this r.e. andante but like i really disagree and find this very unsatisfying
:(

ok well I'll sheep ya if you feel like super strongly about it :>

Pooky, Skitter is like looking at me through a conf scum pov, refuses to consider me being town, I would not lett skitter convince you I'm scum, especially not today, just give me time!! That being said, I'm busy today/tomorrow morning, so I'll probably stop by again tonight.
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #362 (isolation #41) » Thu Mar 25, 2021 3:31 am

Post by Andante »

I'm literally not refusing to answer anything, I'm definitely behind right now again. here I'll answer right now. throw questions at me
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #365 (isolation #42) » Thu Mar 25, 2021 3:40 am

Post by Andante »

Sorry, I kept missing them, I told yall I wanted ahri here, then basically stopped reading, checking back for if ahri decided to towntell, which she hasn't

* hand of glory. when I am behind and trying to catch up, giant paragraphs are terrible to read, I'm not a fan. so like, it's just a me thing, it's hard to comprehend the paragraphs quickly, and reminds me exactly how I first started playing as scum. you post long "wall posts" and people skim, and it looks like you say a lot. I tried skimming and got confused on one, then just gave up

*dislike scum in me/jv?? no I said if 1 was town the other was for sure going to be maf, but I don't fully remember what I said in that situation, I know GM has gotten a lot of heat this game, GM hasn't responded in a way I think scum would respond, but that's about as far as I am on those right now
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #366 (isolation #43) » Thu Mar 25, 2021 3:41 am

Post by Andante »

Well for you, I was just gonna call you town/leave you alone till I had a reason not to tr you, but you tunneling me over ahri?? excuse me??? I don't even know what I think at the moment.
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #367 (isolation #44) » Thu Mar 25, 2021 3:44 am

Post by Andante »

In post 366, Andante wrote:Well for you, I was just gonna call you town/leave you alone till I had a reason not to tr you, but you tunneling me over ahri?? excuse me??? I don't even know what I think at the moment.
not even sure, and I also don't have the time right now to look at Fizz/George, I'll ISO them tonight (IRL.. like 12 hours from now) and figure out my thoughts
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #372 (isolation #45) » Thu Mar 25, 2021 6:50 am

Post by Andante »

Hand, what are you referring to?? (and yall wonder why I don't understand hand's posts)

All I got from that was how you TR Ahri for keeping the same style, and you SR me for?? idk

Please tell me how you are so confident Ahri is town? Ahri has not outed a single real read. not doing ANYTHING. I get highly annoyed when I'm putting forth all this effort then someone decided to turn the game into a joke. none of ahri's lines are towny
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #404 (isolation #46) » Thu Mar 25, 2021 1:58 pm

Post by Andante »

I'm not 100% confident there's a maf in x and y?? please tell me where I said it... you all keep saying I said that, I have 3 TRs/town leans and Ahri isn't one, so byeee
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #405 (isolation #47) » Thu Mar 25, 2021 1:59 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 399, GrandpaMo wrote:i really wish georgebailey was here... lurking isn't a really good sign. im giving u the benefit of the doubt. i think most here are. as to my reads... im still holding it up to par. jackson/pooky . fizz/skitter.

andante and hog could also have the same allignment here btw. im not too sure with ahri. im not reading ahri right rn alongside with georgebailey (lack of contribution)

Lurking doesn't really tell either alignment, I'd judge by the content we get when he is here.
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #407 (isolation #48) » Thu Mar 25, 2021 2:00 pm

Post by Andante »

Oh!!! and I forgot to add to 405,

Grandpa, if you are saying hand and I are same alignment, that 100% has to come from TMI, just saying. Cause I feel like I'd be partner read with pooky over anyone else as scum, so you're calling me and hand town? like, the whole concept of that has to stem from TMI... unless you wanna ellaborate why you said hand and I same alignment
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #445 (isolation #49) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:46 am

Post by Andante »

In post 430, GrandpaMo wrote:and also am i the only one that sees that if andante flips scum that it was most def a bus? like idk i just feel the weird pivots and stuff makes it look like a bus from either skitter or ahri lol. especially when andante scums ahri and ahri is using logic against them lmao, i think thats a 200iq play if it were the case

yeah, so when yall flip me and I'm definitely town, then what?
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #446 (isolation #50) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:48 am

Post by Andante »

In post 435, skitter30 wrote:
In post 404, Andante wrote:I'm not 100% confident there's a maf in x and y?? please tell me where I said it... you all keep saying I said that, I have 3 TRs/town leans and Ahri isn't one, so byeee
In post 239, Andante wrote:So, my read with Grandpa, I'm not 100% sure here, but I'm 100% confident, if Grandpa town, JV maf. I'm just not entirely sure I tr Grandpa. I'm just ready to send Ahri out, let maf elim 1, give us less people to read in lol
You say it right here, and then decide to vote ahri, and this still doesng make sense to me

- you're not sure you townread grandpamo, and you think if he's town anyways jv is for sure scum

So by this logic we should be flipping gm (who might be scum), and if he happens to flip town, we should go after jv tomorrow, who in your own words is maf if gm is town

Yet two sentences later you're voting ahri. It doesnt make sense

Also, i dont believe you responded to

Pooky, jv, hog what do you think of this?

fine, I'll ignore ahri too and let ahri get by not doing anything. I literally don't care. like, I'll self, town doesn't need me if this is how we're going to play for 5 more days.
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #449 (isolation #51) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:50 am

Post by Andante »

I just wanted less people to read in, and since we're being anti town, Pooky is not vanilla townie, that's my solid read, pretty much, if not pr, he's scum

there's something about skitter this game where I just feel like she is scum, like, she's super different... idk this is just dumb, I hate it. george and ahri aren't even doing anything. george saw this method worked with ahri, so he's just not gonna talk. I don't have a die hard town read. I hate how all of you look at me and treat me like I'm confirmed scum...
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #452 (isolation #52) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:52 am

Post by Andante »

In post 447, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 445, Andante wrote:
In post 430, GrandpaMo wrote:and also am i the only one that sees that if andante flips scum that it was most def a bus? like idk i just feel the weird pivots and stuff makes it look like a bus from either skitter or ahri lol. especially when andante scums ahri and ahri is using logic against them lmao, i think thats a 200iq play if it were the case

i dont sus u grr. i doubt u flip scum tho, im still at it wit my pairings

I mean, yall are literally all over me solely because I'm like "hey, just get Ahri" well I'm sorry there's so much resistance to getting someone who said they were memeing, and still hasn't outed real reads, just decided to sus me back...
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #454 (isolation #53) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:56 am

Post by Andante »

George has 3 whole posts. lovely
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #456 (isolation #54) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:01 am

Post by Andante »

In post 453, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 452, Andante wrote:
In post 447, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 445, Andante wrote:

i dont sus u grr. i doubt u flip scum tho, im still at it wit my pairings

I mean, yall are literally all over me solely because I'm like "hey, just get Ahri" well I'm sorry there's so much resistance to getting someone who said they were memeing, and still hasn't outed real reads, just decided to sus me back...

well if im looking at it from their perspective. they sus you (specificaly ahri) because u wanted to scumread ahri instead of me and jv because u said there was a mafia between us. and skitter comes out and says they havent answered their questions and etc. so what is ur response to that? like why not vote me or jv?

And I said I wanted more time with yall, let more flips/whatnot happen, cause I have reasons I TR you both, Considering I have no town read in Fizz/George/Ahri/Hand, I'd rather start sorting stuff out there, than deal with you/skitter/pooky/jackson, when like, pooky is def a pr/maf skitter feels off, and I have a reason to tr you and jackson, so why not look in the unknown?? and the more people push on me the worse I'm going to do, cause yall are distracting me/making me not wanna care with this CONSTANT "andante scum" like, if you're so convinced, just vote me out, not like I care, when I've been nothing but towny
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #457 (isolation #55) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:02 am

Post by Andante »

In post 455, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 454, Andante wrote:George has 3 whole posts. lovely

fwiw the only time i see george bailey as town is that mafia is scared to push george bailey because it seems like they are afk and they dont want to seem scum pushing afks and stuff especially when they have tmi that they flip town and etc.

mhm yet I'm town and pushing Ahri who is essentially afk?? idk what I'd even call ahri, but hey, skitter would rather have ahri around than me... sooo
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #460 (isolation #56) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:35 am

Post by Andante »

In post 459, Fizz Raab wrote:OK so this game has made a complete turn around since I've been away from this game. So we can see Grandpa being a lot more calmer with his gameplay and guys like Andante are giving out information. While I did like Pooky's posts in the beginning, I now see why they could be scum from the short posts they are doing, likewise Ahri as well who's being the same. But yes I am pretty lost with the reads because it's such a mess to read. I see everyone else, but the two names I mentioned as town players. Not sure why you can't read me as town, Andante at all. But I see now George has put in three posts is quite concerning. We kinda need more input from George at this point.

Like, I'm sure you can see why I've been against going in Grandpa/Jackson, like.. they are not both scum, and we have a bunch of others to try and figure out, I was gonna leave pooky alone cause he'll die if he's not scum, like he's not VT, I'm pretty certain there. idk, I don't like voting someone out with only 3 lines, people get busy, but like, D1 is 10 days, if in 10 days you can't find time to contribute something of value/give any sort of reads?? uhh ok.. and I'm just having 0 motivation to ISO anyone right now/read stuff I missed, cause I'll just be met with "but you said this!!!" o, sorry but I had to start pushing some sort of read to get the game going?? and it clearly worked, that's how all yall got the grandpa v JV thing
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #462 (isolation #57) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:50 am

Post by Andante »

And I appreciate you accepting the fact we need to vote someone out lmao, that beginning got us off on the wrong start... and I was like yeah... so if we have to pick someone, I'm leaning Ahri just cause they don't seem to care to be here, sr me cause I sr her? hasn't outed any legit reads... yeah
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #481 (isolation #58) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:17 am

Post by Andante »

VOTE: GerogeBailey

I guess george needs some pressure to start talking, if pressure is what he wants, I'll give it
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #482 (isolation #59) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:18 am

Post by Andante »

this game is moving so slowly
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #483 (isolation #60) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:22 am

Post by Andante »

In post 411, Hand of Glory wrote:
In post 302, GrandpaMo wrote: im not voting anyone. i explained my reads.

im pushing more of the jv and pooky narrative today and can vote skitter if i want to. there is still like multiple days left as pooky said and i want to optimize my time lmao
I mean, I still don't get it

VOTE: Hand of Glory

I never tr self votes...

(I'm ISOing Hand rn, this is a great start)
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #484 (isolation #61) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:29 am

Post by Andante »

Ok, so the only thing that leaves me like 99% confident instead of 100%, Hand speaks with this very calm, "matter of fact" tone, but content wise, I genuinely think Hand town, which makes me wonder why they're self voting right now, when there's 0 need?

I do think we should have some votes on George to get him to talk, sometimes that's the only way people decide to try
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #485 (isolation #62) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:37 am

Post by Andante »

Fizz: 20 ISO posts, the first 12 are about voting no one, so I’m ignoring them.
#199 - “Possibily Ahri scum, but not certain on that. What catches my attention with grandpa mo is he asks why he was read town, but also asked why he read scum. Bit strange don't you think when he's most aggressive right now out of everyone. I leave this post here for now.”
I like this train of thought, and like, how it’s worded, it feels like town where you’re like “I am thinking this, but also I’m thinking this on this person”
In #209 Fizz does it again with George and Jackson
I’d feel very confident not getting Fizz here, #459 and #461 also feel like they’re coming from town with the whole “ok, here’s my reads, I can see this, Im kinda lost”

This has definitely left me feeling a lot better about Fizz
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #487 (isolation #63) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:10 am

Post by Andante »

sorry this is so long...

JacksonVirgo: 43 ISO posts, LOTS of quotes and responding to quotes.
2 people vote Grandpa, and Jackson goes “I’m swinging this way as well at this point” - #162 with no interactions directed at Grandpa before that, then in #162 Jackson votes Grandpa after yelling that they were gonna sleep/go to work?? I do believe Jackson was genuinely mad, but like, it’s weird. #167 Jackson says “I am saying your perspective is not one that aligns with what I would consider a town mindset.” But all Jackson has really SAID about/to grandpa was explained the setup, and got mad at GM cause Jackson said they were gonna go to bed/work, yet assumes they have to stick around and talk to GM??
You are aware you can just walk away and resume whenever right??
~~ I see why yall wanted me to react to this exchange earlier lmao ~~
Just reading this, Jackson feels mad/annoyed at GM for the questions. GM asked for a reason for a read, and in #168 you go “I’ve given one, rather blatantly if I do say so myself” then in #169 JV scumreads GM for saying lmao.
Like, I could see this as town conf biased Grandpa is scum, but it really feels like JV has just decided to tunnel GM.
In #179, I find this really interesting, JV calls GM manipulative, then talks about GM sheeping another’s read without adding to it, then picking info to make JV look bad. I haven’t ISOd GM yet, but this reaction to GM wondering the reason JV SRs them? The #179 paragraph is just a very generic thing, it’s not even like “you said this here, and changed the context here” Town or Maf, Jackson feels like they aren’t even going to consider a Grandpa town world, which makes me lean JV scum, but I’ll keep reading.
#180 Jackson still seems mad about being “expected to be there when they previously said they wouldn’t be” like, this type of anger isn’t alignment indicative, but I do kinda SR the fact JV has so many posts about it, when you could literally just walk away any moment and return later, and no one will care.

#183 JV explains a town vs scum mindset, and I’ll add, a town mindset would be trying to find maf/acknowledging your read might not be right, cause JV has just been tunneling Grandpa, granted GM is probably the only one speaking right now, but posts like this kinda just reaffirm that your only goal is to tunnel GM, I kinda agree with GM’s #181 JV hasn’t explained the GM specific things, just keeps talking in general terms.
#186 JV is still yelling about being in the forum longer than they wanted?
Again, you are more than welcome to walk away whenever, we have 7 IRL days for d2/3/4
JV asking GM about maf experience… as if that will change anything about this little situation… I’m trying to not make a super long post here lol I know yall aren’t gonna want to read this
#227 FINALLY a post not to GM, JV responds to Fizz about spamming the thread, which in my opinion is a really weird post to respond to lol especially going “I don’t think this is AI” like, I think in that content, it definitely pointed more to JV scum GM town, like, also based on what I remember people saying, others agreed with that, and I really see it.
#229 “I have a surface level TR on skitz because their entrance” this comment feels really out there. Just had this huge exchange with GM about how you need reasons.. also in #160 basically told me reading entrances was bad, but if JV does it, it’s ok!!

#298 makes a point to go back to skitter about the entrance? This exchange with the 2 feels really weird. I was a tad sus of skit before, and this makes it feel like “I need to force an interaction with my partner” it’s so significant, I’ll actually quote it below.
In post 298, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 233, skitter30 wrote:
In post 229, JacksonVirgo wrote:I have a surface level TR on skitz mainly because their entrance felt ballsy in a sense scum wouldn't try. Also the fact they don't have an issue with switching reads, scum tend to stick to it as to not feel opportunistic.
Oh? How was it ballsy?
It just seems overly, hype/exciting in a way that seems too risky for scum to do as it may appear as pockety.
#412 is another post just speaking in general, and not really directed at anyone “scum would do this…”
#413 – JV knows I’m town :) likely from TMI but I’ll take a tr right now
#423- I mean, if you ISO Glory, Glory’s lines are fine, definitely not bad.
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #488 (isolation #64) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:12 am

Post by Andante »

So basically, in conclusion, JV is not looking towny to me, definitely leaning scum, and it's possibly with skitter, I wouldn't die on them being partners, not with the lack of content from george and ahri, but of Fizz, Hand, Jackson (3 I ISOd) JV is the most scummy
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #489 (isolation #65) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:17 am

Post by Andante »

Annnd Grandpa has 97 ISO posts sooo I'm taking a break, and will pick up with GM when I return to ISOs

If anyone thought something differently on anything I said, feel free to bring it up but Fizz and Hand are likely town
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #490 (isolation #66) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:36 am

Post by Andante »

VOTE: JacksonVirgo

since george decided to sub, I'll give the slot a chance
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #491 (isolation #67) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 7:32 am

Post by Andante »

lmao is everyone ok? no one has talked in a while...
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #492 (isolation #68) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 7:32 am

Post by Andante »

friends? I miss yall!!!
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #495 (isolation #69) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:10 am

Post by Andante »

In post 494, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 490, Andante wrote:VOTE: JacksonVirgo

since george decided to sub, I'll give the slot a chance

so you I am assuming you pivoted to iso JV because no one gave ahri any attraction?
exactly, I gave up on Ahri, cause me going "lets send Ahri out" has been met with lots of resistance and even 2 votes on me, so I was like, fine.. I'll actually go ISO others cause I was ready to just send Ahri out and figure this out tomorrow, read 3 people, and Jackson is by far the scummiest
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #496 (isolation #70) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:11 am

Post by Andante »

And I'm not gonna sit here continuously screaming "guys get ahri" when everyone else is defending her for 0 reason. so whatever
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #497 (isolation #71) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:15 am

Post by Andante »

In post 493, Ahri wrote:
In post 404, Andante wrote:I'm not 100% confident there's a maf in x and y?? please tell me where I said it... you all keep saying I said that, I have 3 TRs/town leans and Ahri isn't one, so byeee
In post 239, Andante wrote:
In post 185, GrandpaMo wrote:Once I die and flip town... I hope town realizes there was a scum in this interaction and it wasn't me but you. I am still openminded to other people especially in the POE I had which was Jackson/Fizz Skitter/Pooky. I really want to say there is two mafia there. It depends on who flips town or scum. I am also null on Ahri as well. By the way, what happened GeorgeBailey?

So, my read with Grandpa, I'm not 100% sure here, but I'm 100% confident, if Grandpa town, JV maf. I'm just not entirely sure I tr Grandpa. I'm just ready to send Ahri out, let maf elim 1, give us less people to read in lol
lmk the hell these two posts are?

I mean, where are your reads on anyone but me?
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #502 (isolation #72) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:38 am

Post by Andante »

Hey Wheme!!! Are you town?
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #509 (isolation #73) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 3:00 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 507, WhemeStar wrote:ANyone have a fast tldr of the game?

not a whole lot has happened, just try skimming it, your slot is scummy, so good luck
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #517 (isolation #74) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:11 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 515, Ahri wrote:
In post 507, WhemeStar wrote:ANyone have a fast tldr of the game?
andante / ahri one
grandpo / jackson one

Why are you also so certain a maf is in me and you?? like, you're saying we flip me as town then get you??
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #520 (isolation #75) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 3:39 pm

Post by Andante »

lmaooo ready for my unpopular take which I'm pretty certain on. Wheme is maf, like, sure get me today, get Wheme tomorrow and final is in skitter/Jackson. I'm not saying this just cause like "omg they're voting me" no it's like, a pretty dead certain read. Wheme feels identical to 2057, and skitter is very different.
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #521 (isolation #76) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 3:40 pm

Post by Andante »

I've put the 2nd most effort into this game, Grandpa the most, and I do not believe this skitter/wheme sr comes from a town pov
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #526 (isolation #77) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 4:02 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 522, WhemeStar wrote:effort =/ town

effort definitely equals town when this game is dead af.
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #553 (isolation #78) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:26 am

Post by Andante »

if everyone is deadset on me, can we just end today? you literally know I'm flipping town, and tomorrow look in Wheme/Jackson/Skitter
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #554 (isolation #79) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:27 am

Post by Andante »

I know there's literally nothing I can do to make anyone tr me, so I don't care?? no one is sus of me for a legit reason, so why are yall dragging the day out then? oh that's right.. you know I'm town
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #555 (isolation #80) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:29 am

Post by Andante »

In post 528, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 520, Andante wrote:lmaooo ready for my unpopular take which I'm pretty certain on. Wheme is maf, like, sure get me today, get Wheme tomorrow and final is in skitter/Jackson. I'm not saying this just cause like "omg they're voting me" no it's like, a pretty dead certain read. Wheme feels identical to 2057, and skitter is very different.
I THINK my town game and scum game are kind of similar but who knows I can't really self meta.
REGARDLESS of that I just replaced in and haev like 3 posts and im not caught up. do you expect to know how I have been playing this game?

Well exactly, you came in, and I'm the first person you decide to go "I'll be voting andante" like, you couldn't have possibly caught up, and came out with me being scummiest
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #556 (isolation #81) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:30 am

Post by Andante »

now are yall gonna take 1 day and 14 hours to decide I'm still scum for whatever bs reason? you know majority of votes are on me, so by waiting, you get me out, then you go "I never voted!!!"
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #557 (isolation #82) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:32 am

Post by Andante »

those currently sus of me know I'm flipping town, like, this can not be any more clear. Anyone notice where ahri went? nope, cause Ahri has no votes on her now... we don't have to sit here for 10 days guys.. we can get it done before the 10...
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #563 (isolation #83) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:50 am

Post by Andante »

In post 561, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 551, GrandpaMo wrote:so im assuming u hopping on the andante wagon too? man idk, i dont wanna feel pressured. im scared that andanate actually flips scum but like am i really the only one who townreads them???
I'm still quite back and forth between you and them, I wouldn't mind either way tbch. It seems Andante seems to be the way things are flipping, I'm probably going to have to ISO dive you both (I hate doin' them D: )

Funny how I think Grandpa is also town. Why ate you not looking at literally anyone but me/grandpa? you seems convinced the vote has to stay in us
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #565 (isolation #84) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:51 am

Post by Andante »

In post 562, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 553, Andante wrote:if everyone is deadset on me, can we just end today? you literally know I'm flipping town, and tomorrow look in Wheme/Jackson/Skitter
I do not care if you look super town to yourself, you're simply not to anyone else except Grandpa apparently. The quicker you cut out your cockiness the easier it will be to solve you.

I literally already said. Hand and Fizz town, Grandpa likely town. that's way more than half yall
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #567 (isolation #85) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:53 am

Post by Andante »

Also the fact I lost every single tr cause I was pushing on Ahri... why does ahri get a free pass from doing anything?? its been 9 days, and ahri has given 0 legit content. why so much resistance?
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #568 (isolation #86) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:54 am

Post by Andante »

In post 566, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 563, Andante wrote:
In post 561, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 551, GrandpaMo wrote:so im assuming u hopping on the andante wagon too? man idk, i dont wanna feel pressured. im scared that andanate actually flips scum but like am i really the only one who townreads them???
I'm still quite back and forth between you and them, I wouldn't mind either way tbch. It seems Andante seems to be the way things are flipping, I'm probably going to have to ISO dive you both (I hate doin' them D: )

Funny how I think Grandpa is also town. Why ate you not looking at literally anyone but me/grandpa? you seems convinced the vote has to stay in us
Because my SRs are you both, I do not have reads stronger than you both.

So you think me and Grandpa are scum. The only 2 even posting and trying to find maf. Pooky is straight up meming, Ahri isn't doing anything, Wheme is all "I just joined idk" like, that can only be an excuse for so long, and especially when you say you're sus or gonna vote me... (i don't remember the exact line) like, excuse me?? you keep saying you just joined and have to catch up, yet I'm #1 sr??? whatever
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #569 (isolation #87) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:55 am

Post by Andante »

like seriously, the past 7 days, yall have just been gunning after me, like, vote me out then... oh wait, you don't want your name attatched to the andante town wagon
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #573 (isolation #88) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 4:03 am

Post by Andante »

In post 570, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 568, Andante wrote:So you think me and Grandpa are scum. The only 2 even posting and trying to find maf. Pooky is straight up meming, Ahri isn't doing anything, Wheme is all "I just joined idk" like, that can only be an excuse for so long, and especially when you say you're sus or gonna vote me... (i don't remember the exact line) like, excuse me?? you keep saying you just joined and have to catch up, yet I'm #1 sr??? whatever
I do not think you both are, at least I am not making any associative read before flips. I am just saying that I want to flip scum, and I think it's more likely to flip them if we elim within you both. ngl Pooky has slid right under my brain for a small bit so I'll have to keep my eye on them.

so here is where you set up to get one of us and go "well the other is for sure scum!!!" like, this is literally setting up now.. not making a read before the flip? there's literally nothing confirming a scum in me and grandpa, we're just the only 2 talking.
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #574 (isolation #89) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 4:04 am

Post by Andante »

you want me to claim? I told yall I claim town, and you can flip me to discover which town role I am, cause I have 0 care about this game when people like you are just tunneling me for no reason.. like, you're literally like "we flip andante today, then if andante flips town, we get grandpa"
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #575 (isolation #90) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 4:04 am

Post by Andante »

I wanna flip Jackson today
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #578 (isolation #91) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 4:09 am

Post by Andante »

no, you're setting it up for grandpa to flip town then you'll go at me. you're trying to waste these elims on people actually advancing the game, so that you can have the situation where maf has to get elim'd or town loses, and in that situation, you're taking ahri, wheme, hand, pooky...
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #579 (isolation #92) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 4:09 am

Post by Andante »

I literally already did
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #580 (isolation #93) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 4:12 am

Post by Andante »

it also seriously feels like you're setting up for a town flip rather than actually trying to find scum. only person I'm ok with flipping as town here is ahri. idk what she is, but she has not been helpful at all
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #586 (isolation #94) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:19 am

Post by Andante »

can someone tell me how ahri is trying then?
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #603 (isolation #95) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:50 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 602, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 596, Ahri wrote:*reading my iso*
*every single post fixated on Andante*

anyways I'm 90% sure Andante is flipping red here, given this main reason:

he's not scumhunting, but rather looking for the "easiest" or "best" elimination. what i mean by that is that he is prodding to see if people will vote me for having no content, he's voting jackson bc he's in a hotspot, and constantly asking "hm can i push this person?"

thank you for coming to my Ted Talk.

back to lurking.
This feels realy self-conscious
Ahri says I'm looking for the easiest, when I'm literally voting Jackson for reasons stated, but Ahri is sus of me cause I called her maf... and she's not looking for the easiest?? come on
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #629 (isolation #96) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:09 am

Post by Andante »

My only thing is, JV and everything he keeps saying, he KNOWS im flipping town.... and everything he says about me is literally covering his tracks.
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #631 (isolation #97) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:36 am

Post by Andante »

In post 630, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 612, skitter30 wrote:
In post 599, WhemeStar wrote:I townread a lot of people
Quick tldr?
You grandpa pooky fitz ahri hog

you don't tr jackson, so vote jackson?

idk how you tr ahri. I'd LOVE to know more on the ahri read
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #636 (isolation #98) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:58 am

Post by Andante »

so pooky and skitter, you both are now like "I don't care who we get" yall had 10 days... like sure, I don't care, I'll self if needbe, but you both are just not wanting anyone in specific??
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #638 (isolation #99) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:04 am

Post by Andante »

see, I don't really want grandpa. you think Jackson is good?
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #655 (isolation #100) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:06 pm

Post by Andante »

I kinda want to get Wheme right now. wheme is my top sr I think
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #658 (isolation #101) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:20 pm

Post by Andante »

I mean, my reads change.... I think it's dumb half yall spent an IRL week yelling "Andante scum!!!" when I'm not even scum. I haven't been voted out cause people TR me. duh
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #663 (isolation #102) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:30 pm

Post by Andante »

I mean, quite honestly, I'm over trying. That is all I have done for 7 days, I literally started going through and ISOing people to try and find scum, that of course got ignored by those yelling I'm scum. If you still think I'm scum after everything, I literally can't help you
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #664 (isolation #103) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:31 pm

Post by Andante »

Grandpa, you should vote JV
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #667 (isolation #104) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:41 pm

Post by Andante »

I mean, pooky is maf or pr, so I'm good with pooky living another day, and if pooky is pr, pooky will die tonight lol
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #669 (isolation #105) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:47 pm

Post by Andante »

I mean I already outed it like 500 posts ago... not my fault you're ignoring everything I say
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #672 (isolation #106) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:53 pm

Post by Andante »

ahri, what makes me red?
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #674 (isolation #107) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:56 pm

Post by Andante »

I mean, there was just the "well no one wants to get pooky" sooo also, if you haven't told, I've decided to throw out all of my cares for this game soooo. My pooky read is "not VT" had that since beginning
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #738 (isolation #108) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:46 am

Post by Andante »

Oh yeah, fizz went silent after I outed a tr on them, but if I'm not voting JV I want Ahri here Grandpa is town, JV doesn't give off the same town vibes, he was literally setting up to vote me and grandpa back to back
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #741 (isolation #109) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:27 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 739, WhemeStar wrote:Andandte please claim

mafia. how about that?

Spoiler:
I still claim town ofc
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #762 (isolation #110) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:08 pm

Post by Andante »

the game only gets more dead with me gone...
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #771 (isolation #111) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:13 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 764, JacksonVirgo wrote:Andante how experienced are you at mafia?
This is my 2nd game here, and I have a few chat maf games under my belt
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #772 (isolation #112) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:13 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 768, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 760, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 742, WhemeStar wrote:VOTE: Andandte
You were gonna hammer without a full-claim?
I think if he was a Pr He would have said that

I never claimed pr or not, I said if yall voted me out, there's town on the wagon and if I were pr, your fault not mine
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #779 (isolation #113) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 5:12 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 767, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 764, JacksonVirgo wrote:Andante how experienced are you at mafia?
Please answer this with as much detail as possible and ASAP

lol just saw you wanted more detail, I mean, I wouldn't judge based on my experience, I've made reads, and given logical reasonings behind them, it's up to yall to see if it's town/maf reasonings, and judging how people on me know I'm flipping town... yeah

I'm just certain wheme is maf, that's about it right now
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #816 (isolation #114) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:32 am

Post by Andante »

VOTE: Whemestar
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #817 (isolation #115) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:46 am

Post by Andante »

In post 809, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 790, WhemeStar wrote:I can’t trust anyone who sheep’s skitter after 2057 o.o
the more i think about this take the more I get upset about it.

like this is such a disgusting discredit and I think you should apologize to skitter for it.

2057 was not in any way skitter's fault and the fact that you are trying to use it to do whatever you're doing is wrong.

here's what happened in 2057 for those who don't know:

D1: A bunch of newbie townies randomly decided to quicklynch me(town) like 12 hours into the game without waiting for a claim..

D2: One of the newb townies who voted me decided to
fake guilty result
on another one of the newbie townies who voted me out - the person with the fake guilty result on them got eliminated (obviously)

D3: The newb townie who faked the guilty result got elimmed for faking the guilty result (obviously)

Wheme was one of the scum who won.

At no point in any of this sequence of events could you reasonably expect skitter or any good competent mafia player to somehow salvage this trainwreck of a game where a few newb-town threw about as hard as I've ever seen any newb-town throw.

So to use this to discredit her and say you don't trust me for sheeping her is just disgusting.
I mean, skitter did good!!! Enough for me to TR her and then my reads weren't too bad, like you can't put an entire game on 1 person, like wheme, especially when you strolled in here "Yep! Andante scum!! I haven't read the game.. ok andante scum still." like, I literally flip green then what, you still blame skitter for my elim here? I LOVED skitter in 2057 lol
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #839 (isolation #116) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:42 am

Post by Andante »

In post 823, WhemeStar wrote:Like do you think if andante was actually L-1 and feared a hammer and was PR he would claim like that? And since he wasn’t L-1 and wasn’t scared of getting hammered who cares if I did that because it literally wasn’t a hammer so it didn’t matter. I’d argue me doing that was actually town telling.

It's been like an IRL 10 days of people saying they wanna chop me, and I said, I do not care. nor do I ever plan on claiming. If I'm VT, ok, you chopped VT, if I'm cop, oh well yall didn't want a cop. That is how I see it. Please stop begging me to claim. instead of that feel free to ask me questions that'd change your read on me.
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #840 (isolation #117) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:43 am

Post by Andante »

@mod are we every going to get a definite ending to this day? lol
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #841 (isolation #118) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:45 am

Post by Andante »

Do yall notice Wheme is still so fascinated over what I claim... rather than like "yes andante scum cause X and Y" like, people voting me/ wanting to hammer me don't have valid reasons lol they're just voting me cause I was like "yo lets just chop ahri" and apparently that was a crime to say lmao
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #843 (isolation #119) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:58 am

Post by Andante »

uhh they're not too confident, I ISO'd JV Hand and Fizz, concluded that hand and fizz were town, and JV was pretty scummy
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #847 (isolation #120) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:13 am

Post by Andante »

Wheme, what makes you think I'm maf?
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #848 (isolation #121) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:14 am

Post by Andante »

Also I'm not even E-1 right now lmao so nice try
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #849 (isolation #122) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:18 am

Post by Andante »

Who wants to steal a pagetop?
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #853 (isolation #123) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:48 pm

Post by Andante »

Hi Irish dancer! I was leaning towards a tr for your slot, so good luck catching up!
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #864 (isolation #124) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:43 am

Post by Andante »

In post 862, Fizz Raab wrote:
In post 815, GrandpaMo wrote:
so do u townread andante?

Maybe I haven't read the entire game as a whole, but why do you think Andante is scum? Only asking a question as I may have missed a post or two somewhere. Damn with these new players on board getting replaced with inactivity. This first day keeps getting longer. I wonder why unless again I miss a post on star handler voting for andante without a reason to do so. Seems like I got a lot to catch up on.

There's genuinely like no legit reason for a vote on me lol
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #867 (isolation #125) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:19 am

Post by Andante »

In post 866, Irish dancer wrote:Hi all. There sure is alot of reading
you're likely gonna be better off skimming ISOs than rereading the whole thing tbh
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #872 (isolation #126) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 5:08 am

Post by Andante »

In post 869, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 867, Andante wrote:
In post 866, Irish dancer wrote:Hi all. There sure is alot of reading
you're likely gonna be better off skimming ISOs than rereading the whole thing tbh
Don't actually do this, you'll miss all the context

I mean, you quoted 99% of what you responded to, and Irish looks brand new to this, so I'm pretty sure 1000 posts is overwhelming
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #873 (isolation #127) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 5:09 am

Post by Andante »

And like seriously, can we adress how Ahri literally only shows up every 48 hours, says 1 line about how I'm scum, then disapears... like, I'm getting tired of none of yall saying anything about her, yet going after me cause I'm fine with voting her... why should she stay? what makes her town??
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #874 (isolation #128) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 5:09 am

Post by Andante »

Free page top for someone :)
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #882 (isolation #129) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 8:17 am

Post by Andante »

In post 878, Fizz Raab wrote:But that's the thing though, I have done my reads and nothing has really changed with my decisions on them. I think day one has dragged out way too long now. Understandably because of new players being inactive, but I'm losing interest because these days being extended. I don't know what more reads I can give that I haven't already.

WELCOME TO MY WORLD OF HAVING PEOPLE GOING "ANDANTE SCUM" FOR 2 IRL WEEKS.... And I literally have not came up with any new intel.. waiting on people like you to jst vote and end the day...
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #883 (isolation #130) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 8:29 am

Post by Andante »

So uhhh where are you at right now in reads, and I must ask, do you have prior mafia experience?
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #960 (isolation #131) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:32 pm

Post by Andante »

Grandpa, Ahri. Why the heck did neither of you hammer it? Wheme even claimed VT. there was 0 harm in voting Wheme out. instead we literally just lost a mis elim.
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #961 (isolation #132) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:33 pm

Post by Andante »

we just wasted like 14 IRL days...

VOTE: Ahri
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #962 (isolation #133) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:34 pm

Post by Andante »

wait, I read that wrong, sorry!! Ahri wasn't there. Grandpa definitely was.. Granpa.. what the heck??

VOTE: Grandpa
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #963 (isolation #134) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:36 pm

Post by Andante »

honestly.. the fact we're about to sit here and yall are gonna waste the next 7 days...
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #982 (isolation #135) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:21 am

Post by Andante »

Ok, so yes I'm really mmad. scum is skitter and Wheme. I'm like 99% sure on that. but I don't think we're gonna elim anyone here today either. Irish doesn't know how this works, they said they were new, so I doubt they even read. can we not waste 6 days here for a no elim again? I swear.

VOTE: WhemeStar
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #988 (isolation #136) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:29 am

Post by Andante »

In post 985, Irish dancer wrote:@ Andante u are right this is my first game so its kinda hard to get feel for the game but im sure ill get there. why are u voting for wheme?

same reason as yesterday.

You have had plenty of time, where are your reads at?
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1043 (isolation #137) » Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:09 am

Post by Andante »

I'm here sorry, yall have just pissed me off from day 1, like, I wannt vote Wheme and move on, I already told you it's Wheme/Skitter