Newbie 2059 - Scummer's Baking Championship (Baked Over)

Forum rules
Fizz Raab
Fizz Raab
Townie
Fizz Raab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #18 (isolation #0) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 1:29 am

Post by Fizz Raab »

Interesting choice of a mafia theme. Glad to be here, learning how to play mafia, along with getting to know you guys and girls too.
Fizz Raab
Fizz Raab
Townie
Fizz Raab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #31 (isolation #1) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 5:53 am

Post by Fizz Raab »

I say give George a chance as he may live in a different time zone from us. I personally wouldn't vote for anyone on the first day.
Fizz Raab
Fizz Raab
Townie
Fizz Raab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #33 (isolation #2) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 5:55 am

Post by Fizz Raab »

In post 30, Andante wrote:Jackson/ Fizz though.. their entrances feel a little off, just a gut read though, obv I'll want more content and it's not enough for a vote, but I'm already a tad sus there
Interesting to base off entrances of the introduction on being a little off, not that it has anything to do with the game of course.
Fizz Raab
Fizz Raab
Townie
Fizz Raab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #45 (isolation #3) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 6:19 am

Post by Fizz Raab »

Yes, they don't mean anything, in my opinion, especially in a newbie game on how you write your entrance in the introduction. I type a lot, usually with anything I do. Rarely make short responses to anything.

Yes, but I wouldn't do it on the first day of voting people. After the first day, I will obviously.
Fizz Raab
Fizz Raab
Townie
Fizz Raab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #61 (isolation #4) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 6:47 am

Post by Fizz Raab »

In post 59, skitter30 wrote:
In post 45, Fizz Raab wrote:Yes, but I wouldn't do it on the first day of voting people. After the first day, I will obviously.
first irl day or first gamephase?
I meant on day one of mafia games.
Fizz Raab
Fizz Raab
Townie
Fizz Raab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #64 (isolation #5) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 7:00 am

Post by Fizz Raab »

Right, but at the same time, it's unfair to vote for someone on day 1 when there's no evidence from games I've seen on here on who's scum and who's not.
Fizz Raab
Fizz Raab
Townie
Fizz Raab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #72 (isolation #6) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 7:12 am

Post by Fizz Raab »

Yes, I hear what you're saying, but at the same time, there hasn't been any reason for me to vote on here so far.
Fizz Raab
Fizz Raab
Townie
Fizz Raab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #76 (isolation #7) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 7:14 am

Post by Fizz Raab »

Sorry, but I disagree, voting for someone on day one is clueless and it is better not to vote than voting someone out of random with no reasoning. How is it scum to not vote on day one, especially there's no evidence of who's scum?
Fizz Raab
Fizz Raab
Townie
Fizz Raab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #78 (isolation #8) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 7:16 am

Post by Fizz Raab »

There are other days of this game to vote, but not day one, especially when there are other people who haven't voted much less posted at all.
Fizz Raab
Fizz Raab
Townie
Fizz Raab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #82 (isolation #9) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 7:41 am

Post by Fizz Raab »

In post 69, Andante wrote: Fizz can not be suggesting a no elim out of a town mindset. Like, what is your plan for these 10 IRL days? not finding maf? like, we're not even guaranteed more info by choosing to no elim.
The plan is to find scum, but not to vote on day one. How is it logical to randomly vote for someone like George for example who hasn't said anything yet in this game a logical town mindset? No, it's not. Need reasons to vote. I don't have any reads right now on anyone to vote for them. I don't understand why we have to vote for someone on day one, even with the eliminating reasons there.
Fizz Raab
Fizz Raab
Townie
Fizz Raab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #83 (isolation #10) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 7:52 am

Post by Fizz Raab »

But I guess reading back, shows how absolutely clueless I am on this game with the voting side of things more specifically the first day.
Fizz Raab
Fizz Raab
Townie
Fizz Raab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #86 (isolation #11) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 8:01 am

Post by Fizz Raab »

OK, I see your point, but I'm defending a mafia buddy somehow? Funny when I never interacted with George. Was stating more or less asking why do joke votes on someone who gives out no evidence of being scum. Again, I'm obviously clueless with this game so there we go. I will stay silent for now until I have more to say.
Fizz Raab
Fizz Raab
Townie
Fizz Raab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #90 (isolation #12) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 8:20 am

Post by Fizz Raab »

OK I get back on this in a few hours as I got cooking and something else to do, before getting back to all of this.
Fizz Raab
Fizz Raab
Townie
Fizz Raab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #199 (isolation #13) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:25 am

Post by Fizz Raab »

In post 87, Hand of Glory wrote:I'm more wary of people trying to take sides in the skitter/Fizz argument than about skitter/Fizz themselves. I don't think scum would be as stubborn as Fizz about not voting D1; instead, they'd see town-Fizz not budging from a stance that's obviously unpopular with several townies and try to create "reasonable" pushback against it. Someone who's been flagged as townish already by several others (Andante) is getting annoyed by the "pointlessness" and "steps away" -- scum should like softly discouraging someone leaning trustworthy from participating.

skitter meanwhile hasn't pushed Fizz that much over this conflict and seems to be leaving her alone rn, which makes me think skitter is pro-town. Could be anti-town skitter rubbing hands after picking out just the right person to antagonize over this and watching villagers pick up the snowball, since Fizz did announce her stance very early, but skitter put her foot forward first with voting early, she's being consistent.

I'm more curious about VOTE: PookyTheMagicalBear.
OK, I understand it's a game to throw out votes and figure out who's town and scum. I didn't know that was part of the fun on taking risks to vote whelther right or wrong. My apologies on that. I should really understand people before saying anything.

I was only stating I wouldn't vote on day one because it's too early to figure out who's scum and town which at the time when I last properly posted, I didn't have anyone to place in town or scum groups.

But now as we speak, I do, although I don't get why ahri is throwing out town and scum posts only without their reasoning for it, apart from quoting posts from before. I believe to think Pooky and Andante although don't get the entrance stuff being tad off stuff are town and grandpamo with his insane aggressive play, is scum. Possibily Ahri scum, but not certain on that. What catches my attention with grandpa mo is he asks why he was read town, but also asked why he read scum. Bit strange don't you think when he's most aggressive right now out of everyone. I leave this post here for now.
Fizz Raab
Fizz Raab
Townie
Fizz Raab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #200 (isolation #14) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:26 am

Post by Fizz Raab »

Not sure why I quoted the post that didn't have anything to do with what I said. Was an accident, sorry.
Fizz Raab
Fizz Raab
Townie
Fizz Raab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #209 (isolation #15) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:39 am

Post by Fizz Raab »

In post 208, GrandpaMo wrote:Specifically for Fizz, I just want to hear your reads as well; as I have gotten nothing of you besides the whole voting discussion earlier on.
I did that in the last post before my mistake dude since I must've pressed quote on my phone by accident. Did you not read this post at all?

In post 199, Fizz Raab wrote:
OK, I understand it's a game to throw out votes and figure out who's town and scum. I didn't know that was part of the fun on taking risks to vote whelther right or wrong. My apologies on that. I should really understand people before saying anything.

I was only stating I wouldn't vote on day one because it's too early to figure out who's scum and town which at the time when I last properly posted, I didn't have anyone to place in town or scum groups.

But now as we speak, I do, although I don't get why ahri is throwing out town and scum posts only without their reasoning for it, apart from quoting posts from before. I believe to think Pooky and Andante although don't get the entrance stuff being tad off stuff are town and grandpamo with his insane aggressive play, is scum. Possibily Ahri scum, but not certain on that. What catches my attention with grandpa mo is he asks why he was read town, but also asked why he read scum. Bit strange don't you think when he's most aggressive right now out of everyone. I leave this post here for now.
The thing is though is you're continuously spamming this thread, not really allowing people to have their say on the reads they are getting and we also need George Bailey to have his say on the situation as well. Although I just caught a post from grandma po saying he doesn't care if he dies is another suspicion to be concerned about, while addressing Jackson. It comes out as strange to me personally to say something like that when the aim of the game is to survive and capture scum from what I read in the rules anyway. Anyway, the other scum is up in the air at the moment. Is what I'm giving out reads at all or I still don't understand on giving out reads rule?
Fizz Raab
Fizz Raab
Townie
Fizz Raab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #306 (isolation #16) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:39 am

Post by Fizz Raab »

So why do people think I'm scum? Because I haven't given out proper reads? I don't know how to give out reads like some of you can. This is my first mafia game. Let me know how to give out reads so I can get better at playing this game. I stand by not voting for anyone because I still can't work out in my head who's being town and scum. I stated grandpa was and Ahri too because of one-worded town and scum posts without putting out their actual reasons instead of quoting them, but I don't think I've seen one post of Grandpa giving out any reads though. I haven't I know, but I don't know how to.
Fizz Raab
Fizz Raab
Townie
Fizz Raab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #307 (isolation #17) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:39 am

Post by Fizz Raab »

I was meant to put some people in there.
Fizz Raab
Fizz Raab
Townie
Fizz Raab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #373 (isolation #18) » Thu Mar 25, 2021 6:54 am

Post by Fizz Raab »

So explain to me you guys as someone who's never played mafia and want to get better at playing the game; how do you do reads? I want to help, but I don't know how to do this.
Fizz Raab
Fizz Raab
Townie
Fizz Raab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #459 (isolation #19) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:28 am

Post by Fizz Raab »

OK so this game has made a complete turn around since I've been away from this game. So we can see Grandpa being a lot more calmer with his gameplay and guys like Andante are giving out information. While I did like Pooky's posts in the beginning, I now see why they could be scum from the short posts they are doing, likewise Ahri as well who's being the same. But yes I am pretty lost with the reads because it's such a mess to read. I see everyone else, but the two names I mentioned as town players. Not sure why you can't read me as town, Andante at all. But I see now George has put in three posts is quite concerning. We kinda need more input from George at this point.
Fizz Raab
Fizz Raab
Townie
Fizz Raab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #461 (isolation #20) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:47 am

Post by Fizz Raab »

Yeah I can see where you're coming from as of course people do get busy and real-life sucks the drain out of things and I only have spotted two people so far in this game as scum, but I can't read town or scum with George at all. I can read you as town one hundred per cent. I honestly think the debate between George and Grandpa did get confusing and caused a mess on determining who was town and scum between the two. Na, I understand and I've not really lifted my end of the bargain, but I'm still learning to play better and trying to listen to you all. I fully understand going against people posting three lines, but it's all I have right now. I don't agree voting someone with three posts. I try and get more interactive with you all. I do get your point of viewing them as town due to being more active. It's all good.
Fizz Raab
Fizz Raab
Townie
Fizz Raab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #593 (isolation #21) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:53 am

Post by Fizz Raab »

Hi guys. OK, I see a player got replaced from inactivity, so I leave Whemestar for now due to catching things up, much like I need to. Hmm, seeing some more posts from Jackson now. It seems to be quite competitive. Anyway, I still see the same two names I mentioned a few posts ago as still scum, despite me thanking PookyBear for the advice they've given me. I really need to read through Jackson's posts properly and see what I can dig up. Ahri is still doing posts that are nowhere near helpful to town at this point. So not really much to say as everything is still the same as my last post; apart from Jackson's extensive activity and the new player, I'm leaving alone at the moment until they do more posts.
Fizz Raab
Fizz Raab
Townie
Fizz Raab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #813 (isolation #22) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:14 am

Post by Fizz Raab »

I apologise for being so quiet. I had nothing to add from the last post I made on Monday. Now I do. I see Jackson has posted a hell of a lot the last few days. Some posts are confusing at times to read and it's difficult to catch up, but at least I see Pookie putting in a lot more effort now so that's changed from a few days ago. However Atrai hasn't been around. I see a new player playing this so yeah, pretty hard to read new players, although the star handler has put in a lot of posts to help town.

Jackson I see has put up a couple of spammy posts. Nothing to really worry about. Really the only one that I see scum right now is atrai. That's it, although there's more scum in this game obviously, but can't really workout who else would be for now.
Fizz Raab
Fizz Raab
Townie
Fizz Raab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #862 (isolation #23) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:22 am

Post by Fizz Raab »

In post 815, GrandpaMo wrote:
so do u townread andante?

Maybe I haven't read the entire game as a whole, but why do you think Andante is scum? Only asking a question as I may have missed a post or two somewhere. Damn with these new players on board getting replaced with inactivity. This first day keeps getting longer. I wonder why unless again I miss a post on star handler voting for andante without a reason to do so. Seems like I got a lot to catch up on.
Fizz Raab
Fizz Raab
Townie
Fizz Raab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #878 (isolation #24) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:32 am

Post by Fizz Raab »

But that's the thing though, I have done my reads and nothing has really changed with my decisions on them. I think day one has dragged out way too long now. Understandably because of new players being inactive, but I'm losing interest because these days being extended. I don't know what more reads I can give that I haven't already.
Fizz Raab
Fizz Raab
Townie
Fizz Raab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #879 (isolation #25) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:44 am

Post by Fizz Raab »

In post 865, skitter30 wrote:I'm also starting to question fizz's 'oh no i cant read and cant make reads' thing
What is there to question? I literally didn't know how to do them and if I did, why would I ask about it? So why you questioned it, I don't know. Especially when according to Grandpa, I haven't done reads on anyone according to him.
Fizz Raab
Fizz Raab
Townie
Fizz Raab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #880 (isolation #26) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:47 am

Post by Fizz Raab »

In post 873, Andante wrote:And like seriously, can we adress how Ahri literally only shows up every 48 hours, says 1 line about how I'm scum, then disapears... like, I'm getting tired of none of yall saying anything about her, yet going after me cause I'm fine with voting her... why should she stay? what makes her town??
Yeah, I agree with that because they haven't contributed as to why you are scum, something Grandpa doesn't notice on how unhelpful they've been with not giving reads and how quiet they are as well. If you think someone is scum then say why instead of throwing it out there.
Fizz Raab
Fizz Raab
Townie
Fizz Raab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #884 (isolation #27) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 8:36 am

Post by Fizz Raab »

Because I can't decide who to vote for, that's why. I never said you were scum at all dude.
Fizz Raab
Fizz Raab
Townie
Fizz Raab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #885 (isolation #28) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 8:43 am

Post by Fizz Raab »

Besides even if I did know who to vote for, it still won't end the day because it says you need five and the most I've seen so far is three and I think yes, you are being voted unfairly andante because you have been giving out lots of reads. I don't know who to vote for.
Fizz Raab
Fizz Raab
Townie
Fizz Raab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #888 (isolation #29) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:48 am

Post by Fizz Raab »

The handlers who are being voted out, I see, aren't ones I'd vote for at all because they are either too new to figure out at the moment or are actually town in my eyes. Although I don't know why Irish Dancer would vote for himself. So based on me having to vote and based on the game here so far, because they have been throwing out scum and town only posts without really any form of help at all as to why people are those alignments in their eyes.

VOTE: Ahri
Fizz Raab
Fizz Raab
Townie
Fizz Raab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #891 (isolation #30) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:36 am

Post by Fizz Raab »

But it's not useful to vote any names on the list without a logical reason either. I can't vote for Star or Irish because they only just joined us, and you, along with Andante, are clearly town. What choice did I have?
Fizz Raab
Fizz Raab
Townie
Fizz Raab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #893 (isolation #31) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:54 am

Post by Fizz Raab »

Because they are helping out obviously with their reads they've been doing and working with other people. I thought at first Pooky was scum, but the posts they have made since then has made them town. I never thought Andante was scum at all, especially when he has put a lot of information out there. There isn't anything I could see from any of the players who are on that list that speak out scummy play and as I said, Pooky has turned things around since then. So I went with one that I'm fully certain that they are scum.
Fizz Raab
Fizz Raab
Townie
Fizz Raab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #895 (isolation #32) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 1:16 pm

Post by Fizz Raab »

None on the list above no. At first, looking back at every post I have seen since I properly posted here, I saw Andante when someone asked the question of if he was town claiming to be scum, but then it was a joke post so I couldn't do that vote and Pooky hasn't really looked suspicious at all since they got more active. Other than that post, there was nothing else sticking out on why they are scum at all. I see Jackson making scummy posts as well with some being completely spam with three posts load of stolen on one page. That is all I have I'm afraid.
Fizz Raab
Fizz Raab
Townie
Fizz Raab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #897 (isolation #33) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 2:17 pm

Post by Fizz Raab »

UNVOTE: Ahri

I understand what your saying, but the thing is, you and Andante are the only players I know out of the four on the voting list. I know nothing about WhemeStar or Irish Dancer as I had no interactions with them whatsoever, so they are safe. You have helped me with the game, which I appreciate a lot, and Andante has put out a lot of reads. I don't want either of you to go, and I wish there was more time for me to go off to bed and sleep on it, but seeing I can't do that and that someone in this list has to be voted for. I'm sorry, as much as I appreciate you helping me with the game, giving me advice. I'm gonna have to vote for you as rubbish as this is personally, but I can't vote for new players, and I can't vote for someone who's putting tons of reads in.

VOTE: PookyTheMagicalBear
Fizz Raab
Fizz Raab
Townie
Fizz Raab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #900 (isolation #34) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 2:46 pm

Post by Fizz Raab »

UNVOTE: PookyTheMagicalBear

I really don't know what you guys want me to do regarding voting, I really don't because I claimed Andante town as well. I get told to vote, then vote on the list as a compromise and now vote again? Why should I vote for WhemeStar and Irish Dancer who I have no reads on and never interacted? This is confusing.
Fizz Raab
Fizz Raab
Townie
Fizz Raab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #901 (isolation #35) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 2:49 pm

Post by Fizz Raab »

I'm sorry for that rant. I'm just confused about what I have to do.
Fizz Raab
Fizz Raab
Townie
Fizz Raab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #903 (isolation #36) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 3:01 pm

Post by Fizz Raab »

This is so wrong, voting for a player I never interacted with.

VOTE: Whemestar
Fizz Raab
Fizz Raab
Townie
Fizz Raab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #948 (isolation #37) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:30 am

Post by Fizz Raab »

In post 905, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 901, Fizz Raab wrote:I'm sorry for that rant. I'm just confused about what I have to do.

i literally questioned u on the reads wit pooky. because u townread them. ur voting two people who u townread? okay? there are like 6 other people, i think you can figure out who is scum. DO NOT LET ANYONE CONVINCE U TO VOTE SOMEONE ELSE JUST BY "vote adnate or whemestar" listen to your own reads and how you feel. if you think they are mafia, vote them. but the only reason i am questioning is just because you said earlier u townread pooky and ur voting them? thats all. no reason to get overdefensive.
Yeah, I hear you and I am sorry for that. I just got frustrated and confused and I do tend to react like that when I am. I try and prevent this from overrating in the future and try to play better.
Fizz Raab
Fizz Raab
Townie
Fizz Raab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #984 (isolation #38) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:02 am

Post by Fizz Raab »

In post 980, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 979, skitter30 wrote:Jv is town
Can I ask why you're saying this out of the blue?
I can also confirm your safe as well from the night action I have.
Fizz Raab
Fizz Raab
Townie
Fizz Raab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1010 (isolation #39) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:22 am

Post by Fizz Raab »

In post 996, JacksonVirgo wrote:
Fizz Raab are all the possible scum from my current reads and all except one is posting really. This is bad, that and we missed one elim which is probably crucial.
Can you explain to me why I'm scum when I know clearly you're town from the action I had last night? I don't think you saw that post so how can I be scum if I claimed you as town?
Fizz Raab
Fizz Raab
Townie
Fizz Raab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1013 (isolation #40) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:36 am

Post by Fizz Raab »

In post 965, WhemeStar wrote:Well I planned to self vote but I fell asleep as deadline was like 5 am my time.
Dude, just asking, why do you want to vote for yourself so badly? I have only seen you write little posts without much information given when I looked back on what you've written as I took it a little easy because you were a player replacement, but now I'm beginning to resent that decision. You want to defend yourself a little more from losing the game. For now, until you have reasons to say more than just short posts.

VOTE: WhemeStar
Fizz Raab
Fizz Raab
Townie
Fizz Raab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1017 (isolation #41) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:58 am

Post by Fizz Raab »

In post 946, Irish dancer wrote:@ adante i have no reads atm and no i have never played the game. i don't even know how to vote:P
I'm also new to the game as well, but I have asked questions and there's no harm in doing so to get better at playing this game. I'm no better and I even had to ask what reads are like you, I didn't understand until Pooky showed me a few examples. Yeah, you kind of have to look through a few posts and see which ones stick out for you. Admittedly, I made massive mistakes of being too defensive and not voting until the last minute. You learn to correct them.

Also you have to press reply rather than doing quick replies man to either pressing the capital B button on the tabs above or press vote tab and enter someone's name in it. I'm not going to go too hard on you. We like to see what side you're on.
Fizz Raab
Fizz Raab
Townie
Fizz Raab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1018 (isolation #42) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:03 am

Post by Fizz Raab »

In post 1015, WhemeStar wrote:
I prefer short posts to longer posts 1000%

I wanted to self vote because as town it’s better if someone gets hammered day 1 rather than have a no elim. Close to the deadline I felt like I was the only possible vote left so I planned to hammer at the end of the day.
I fell asleep and couldnt so oh well
If you're town though, why self vote for yourself? Isn't it better to capture scum players as opposed to yourself that you clearly stated you're town. It's all good, just want to understand this and now I got my answer.
Fizz Raab
Fizz Raab
Townie
Fizz Raab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1025 (isolation #43) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:12 pm

Post by Fizz Raab »

How is it destroying town's chances to win, Jackson? It's more benefitting town than not claiming anything at all, doesn't it? Isn't that what you do? Last I checked, you can do that. I don't know what you mean by being lowkey, but it's the ones who are too quiet that are destroying town's chances to win man. What about IrishDancer who hasn't said anything since he got replaced?
Fizz Raab
Fizz Raab
Townie
Fizz Raab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1032 (isolation #44) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:37 pm

Post by Fizz Raab »

OK, but didn't you Jackson ask the other guy why he also claimed as well? I just don't get this game I guess. My bad, moving on.
Fizz Raab
Fizz Raab
Townie
Fizz Raab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1036 (isolation #45) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:46 pm

Post by Fizz Raab »

The problem is I don't understand the categories of the setups as there are so many of them and I get left confused as hell. There's a reason why I don't and it's to do with my learning difficulty that I have trouble understanding things. Sometimes I need to be beaten over the damn head so many times until I get it.

I never played any of those games you stated or anywhere for that matter. So yeah, I'm keeping my mouth shut for now until I get more reads.
Fizz Raab
Fizz Raab
Townie
Fizz Raab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1039 (isolation #46) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:52 pm

Post by Fizz Raab »

Yes, I think I fully understand now. It's all good and apologies again for screwing up and causing frustration.
Fizz Raab
Fizz Raab
Townie
Fizz Raab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1058 (isolation #47) » Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:47 am

Post by Fizz Raab »

You didn't do anything Jackson. You seem pretty insecure about this. There I said it. But yes, where is everyone in this game apart from me, Jackson, Whemestar and Grandpa. Should be threatening other people though that aren't talking aka Irish Dancer who should've made more comments than he has.
Fizz Raab
Fizz Raab
Townie
Fizz Raab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1108 (isolation #48) » Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:02 pm

Post by Fizz Raab »

In post 1096, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1010, Fizz Raab wrote:
In post 996, JacksonVirgo wrote:
Fizz Raab are all the possible scum from my current reads and all except one is posting really. This is bad, that and we missed one elim which is probably crucial.
Can you explain to me why I'm scum when I know clearly you're town from the action I had last night? I don't think you saw that post so how can I be scum if I claimed you as town?
Fizz u shouldnt have claimed this >.>
OK, but you also claimed JV was town as well via this post.
In post 979, skitter30 wrote:Jv is town
What's the difference between me saying JV is town and yourself as well? From that theory of logic, why am I being the one hit with claiming and you aren't? Makes no sense to me. I'll remember that next time though. Thought it would help, but I guess not.
Fizz Raab
Fizz Raab
Townie
Fizz Raab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1109 (isolation #49) » Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:03 pm

Post by Fizz Raab »

In amongst all that, I forgot to say I feel you're town one hundred per cent Skitter.
Fizz Raab
Fizz Raab
Townie
Fizz Raab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1157 (isolation #50) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:42 pm

Post by Fizz Raab »

I'm here dude. I've been posting. I get Jackson not to claim and then Grandpa says for me to claim. Which one do I do here? You guys are confusing me once again.
Fizz Raab
Fizz Raab
Townie
Fizz Raab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1161 (isolation #51) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:55 pm

Post by Fizz Raab »

I already explained earlier that I didn't see Jackson go anywhere. So there you have it. Now can we focus on the quiet people like Irish and Ahri to post now who haven't been helpful Grandpa. Why haven't you been chasing them for them to post?
Fizz Raab
Fizz Raab
Townie
Fizz Raab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1163 (isolation #52) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:59 pm

Post by Fizz Raab »

I never said you weren't Skitter. I can see you've been chasing them down and Jackson too. But I think Ahri is more scum at the moment. I can't get a read on Irish at all due to his lack of input to the game.
Fizz Raab
Fizz Raab
Townie
Fizz Raab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1179 (isolation #53) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:30 am

Post by Fizz Raab »

I've said it all along that Ahri is scum from the day I spotted less helpful advice along with the post in general that was quoted which I completely agree on and I'm certainly going to do this right now

UNVOTE: Whemestar

VOTE: Ahri
Fizz Raab
Fizz Raab
Townie
Fizz Raab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1180 (isolation #54) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:32 am

Post by Fizz Raab »

We also need these updated votes from the mod as well here so we know where we are at, regarding those.
Fizz Raab
Fizz Raab
Townie
Fizz Raab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1205 (isolation #55) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:19 am

Post by Fizz Raab »

I don't see skitter as scum and completely agree on the Ahri scum play though, no doubt about it. I'm more concerned about Irish Dancer than Grandpa at this stage as Grandpa at least has put in bits and bobs into the game.