MiniMegabyte
MiniMegabyte
Mafia Scum
MiniMegabyte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8 (isolation #1) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:55 am

Post by MiniMegabyte »

In post 7, VFP wrote:Hi, I'm VFP and I have never played with anyone in this player list.

VOTE: No lim
Nice to meet ya! I’m MiniMegabyte (inserts shaking hands emoji here cause the site doesn’t allow the actual emoji)
MiniMegabyte
MiniMegabyte
Mafia Scum
MiniMegabyte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #58 (isolation #2) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:42 am

Post by MiniMegabyte »

In post 25, Val89 wrote:I don't like this post.
I didn't put it there for you to like. If you don't like the way i start then I'm sorry but I've seen it done before i can even link a game if ya like
MiniMegabyte
MiniMegabyte
Mafia Scum
MiniMegabyte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (isolation #3) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:45 am

Post by MiniMegabyte »

In post 25, Val89 wrote:which considering how advanced the game state is we can start to stop chucking random votes around,
Uhh isn't that supposed to be done from day dot?
MiniMegabyte
MiniMegabyte
Mafia Scum
MiniMegabyte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #60 (isolation #4) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:46 am

Post by MiniMegabyte »

In post 25, Val89 wrote:MiniMegabyte is clearly trying to insinuate that she has no personal knowledge of VFP, particularly as this comes of the back of VFPs explicit (and as it turned out - also false) statement that they don't know anyone in the game.
Ever thought it might be, wait for it.... A joke??? Wow! Who would've thought that at the beginning of the game people joke around
MiniMegabyte
MiniMegabyte
Mafia Scum
MiniMegabyte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #61 (isolation #5) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:48 am

Post by MiniMegabyte »

In post 25, Val89 wrote:See where I am going with this? She also specifically and pointedly says "Nice to meet ya!" instead of "nice to meet you". We all know English is one of those languages where 'you' can refer to a singular or an individual. Using it here would be natural, avoid the wavy red line most modern day browsers would assign to the word, and give her the benefit of the ambiguity if anyone paying attention catches it. Instead, we get the informal 'ya', standing in contrast to 'y'all', which to me is a further indication the introduction is addressed specifically to VFP and she wants us to know it.
I am not sure how this makes me feel. I really think you are just looking way too much into this. Its a game I am not exactly gonna come out being nasty
MiniMegabyte
MiniMegabyte
Mafia Scum
MiniMegabyte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (isolation #6) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:50 am

Post by MiniMegabyte »

In post 25, Val89 wrote:So; VFP townread, MiniMegabyte scumread,b] everyone else [/b]null. I think it's pretty clear given that set of reads where my vote should go. I'm going to put my vote where it obviously belongs, and strongly feel that we should make them the elimination for the day. Obviously there is quite a bit of time left before deadline, and I would like to see some more discussion, but I will put my vote on them and see what happens with the rest of the votes. Being the first, I won't be able to hammer, but I want to make it clear that I would be prepared to hammer, and it will take a lot now to convince me to switch my vote.

With all that said: VOTE: T3
Uh what?