JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #23 (isolation #0) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:55 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

Is there a colourblind option green is hard.
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #35 (isolation #1) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:56 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

Yea so. What in the world. JamesTheNames' page 2 prediction. It's T3 and Val89.
VOTE: Val89
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #38 (isolation #2) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:24 pm

Post by JamesTheNames »

In post 36, Val89 wrote:
In post 35, JamesTheNames wrote:JamesTheNames' page 2 prediction. It's T3 and Val89.
Coming out strong, I see. Care to explain, or are you just going to throw it out there and hope somebody else does the work for you?

In any case, as you can see, I am a fan of getting right to the heart of it, and your page 2 solve is just sort of thing I like to see; so I make a public commitment right now - pinky swear, no takebacks. if you are right, I'll send you the hat pictured in my avatar. While I don't own the exact one pictured, I do own that exact style and colour. I'll even sign the lining, if you want!
Not to be that person but I don't think that's allowed particularly. Also talking about a page 2 solve like that huh, that is one way to class your post right? I can't quite say hypocrisy is a scum tell buuuuuut. Rvs is rvs.
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #39 (isolation #3) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:28 pm

Post by JamesTheNames »

Oh well. I am satisfied with my vote.
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (isolation #4) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:49 pm

Post by JamesTheNames »

In post 12, Zyla wrote:Hello all!
Nice to see you again James and T3

Or is it? Are you on the mafia team this time around VOTE: James?
I'm a roleblocker, you're the rolecop and T3 is also a rolecop have you already forgotten?
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #64 (isolation #5) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:39 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

I'm still happy with my vote.
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (isolation #6) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:46 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

In post 65, Val89 wrote:
In post 42, Val89 wrote: Perhaps you could elaborate?
In post 64, JamesTheNames wrote:I'm still happy with my vote.
Should I take that as no?

I am aware OMGUS is a thing, and I am trying to guard against it, but I am starting to get vibes I don't like here.
Why're you so desperate to leave the RVS stage? We haven't even had all players post yet.
Secondly, hypocrisy. You made a claim or a suggestion about the scum team, the serious-ness of it is irrelevant. I did the same. Thus I find hypocritical.
This was mentioned in . You ignored it or didn't see it. Either way.
I like the idea of tunnelling day 1 I will warn you of this.
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (isolation #7) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:27 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

In post 67, VFP wrote:RVS sucks
So does a no lim
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (isolation #8) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:20 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

In post 81, Zyla wrote:VOTE: VFP I don't like the fact that you seem to have chosen no-elims on D1 to be a hill you're willing to die on, nor the fact that you implied that you've won multiple games with a D1 no-elim when I can't find any examples
FWIW he also hasn't won a game with a D1 no-elim.
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (isolation #9) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:20 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

EBWOP
^ They* not he
Sorry
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (isolation #10) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:52 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

I'm not posting a wall but this all refers to .
First of all addressing the hypocritical thing, we both did the same/or similar things, admittedly in different ways, saying a pair we could guess as a scum pair. Both were obviously not the most serious of things. You claimed somebody was essentially a strong scum read and voted someone else, which if taken seriously would mean you'd find them both hard scum, a scum pair, I said a page 2 prediction. You can argue over semantics whether that is serious or not or you can just take my word on it.
"and your page 2 solve is just sort of thing I like to see" in post .
Considering town should be scum hunting, this clearly means you find something scummy about what I did, yet you did the same thing, ergo, hypocritical. Or at least this is how I interpreted it and still do.
Next.

You said you were praising it, that is disingenuous as far as I'm concerned.

First of all townreading someone who didn't vote anybody and rather wants to No-Elim. This doesn't go along with the idea you want to encourage people to make strong claims and to stick by them. You later said post 30 and 27 weren't serious. Does that mean other things may also not be serious? That's rhetorical.
Next.

"In fact, only one scenario makes sense - you are scum, and so hypersensitive to any sort of shade whatsoever that you read it where it isn't there"
Post but also, do you not also see how far-fetched that is? Someone could misinterpret something or disagree with a statement you make ergo, they are bad at the game flailing scum. I'll keep this in mind. You also go into reading my one previous game, I was pressured there for a while, you can see how I responded there if you really want to.
Next.

You quote from my one previous game on the site where I replaced in, and this is important to say and clarify, after, the RVS stage ended. There is a large difference in how serious page 1 and 2 are compared to 7 and 8. Not to mention, I've played one game on this site, sure I was town and town won which is nice, but that doesn't mean I'm going to play the same way game 2.
Meta under bias, going in thinking that somebody is scum and going with a comb to find what could be deemed as scummy, isn't great. I personally don't think meta is a genuine reason to vote somebody ever but as I've said this is my second game.

I'm not moving my vote.
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (isolation #11) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:54 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

In post 84, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 63, Val89 wrote:
In post 49, GrandpaMo wrote:i don't know if you were serious at all
No, I wasn't.
In post 49, GrandpaMo wrote:and realized it was just a BS post to make it seem long, with no content providing and voting someone other than your scumread xD
Absolutely correct. It was a straight-forward RVS vote dressed up in the style of a serious wall post. You correctly identify the most obvious punchline there, but I dropped a few other things that should have made it clear it was entirely non-serious. I don't really claim to have invented the acronym 'WIFOM', to take another example. Of course, if it transpires that
MiniMegaByte
is scum, I reserve the right to imply I was in fact being serious and I knew from day one. :wink:

My post #27 was equally non-serious. Technically, reading you as null was serious, but the reasons equally BS. The clue there was the fact the that you HAD put your vote on one of the 3 - and Cook, MiniMegaByte and me are definitely 3, by the way - with the kicker being the reference to
alstroemeria
, whom was yet to be mentioned. I read you as null because I was reading everyone as null. There is nothing upto #27 I consider indicative either way.

Okay I guess we both misunderstood? LOL. I just thought my RVS didn't really count as a "joke" scumread or whatever you want to read it as and so I just assumed you would imply that the people I scumread (and not the person I voted!) was scum.

In post 60, MiniMegabyte wrote:Who would've thought that at the beginning of the game people joke around
Indeed. :cool:
In post 49, GrandpaMo wrote:you can see how it's bad and you should admit that.
To be clear - I do nothing of the sort.
Okay this was also sort of a wifom post to see your reaction to how well you took pressure early game. You took it well, unless this how you play good as scum. But I will give you towncreds for now as this post was not expected (yes, I expected a manipulative scummy post for some reason lol) but you did well responding to my points.
How well he took pressure? He just said his stuff wasn't serious? That get's town cred?
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (isolation #12) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:54 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

In post 90, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 89, Zyla wrote:I... I have no words

Hero solve {VFP, GrandpaMo}
bad reaction.
Still much better than yours regarding Val89.
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (isolation #13) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:45 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

In post 92, Val89 wrote:
In post 85, JamesTheNames wrote:"and your page 2 solve is just sort of thing I like to see" in post 36.
Considering town should be scum hunting, this clearly means you find something scummy about what I did
I'm sorry. Are we speaking the same language? A plain reading of "Just the sort of thing I like to see" in no way implies I find anything scummy about said thing. As I said earlier, if there was anything about my tone that made you think I might have been attempting to be sarcastic or cloy about it, I cleared that up in #42.
In post 85, JamesTheNames wrote:You later said post 30 and 27 weren't serious. Does that mean other things may also not be serious? That's rhetorical.
It may well be rhetorical, but I'll answer it. Yes, #27 and #30 were my "RVS" stage posts. VFP and MultiMegabyte were null reads at that point, as were you. Everything else since then is deadly serious - I realised that your response in hero solving me + T3 was also likely non-serious; but your reaction to me asking you to flesh it out puts me firmly out of RVS and into serious scumhunt mode.
In post 85, JamesTheNames wrote:I'm not moving my vote.
I should seriously hope you don't. I'm counting on your vote being on me, having now established it is a serious vote, will serve to bring attention to our interactions here, and with it the scrutiny of the other players on the content of my actual argument in #72. I note others have obviously read it, but have yet to engage with it. I can only assume it is because they are waiting to see how it plays out before chiming in, but I don't want this forgotten - I want as much attention as possible on it - because I scumread you HARD right now, and you've only made yourself scummier to me with every post.
You're just flaking.
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (isolation #14) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:12 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

In post 94, Val89 wrote:
In post 93, JamesTheNames wrote: You're just flaking.
I'm sorry. You will have to explain that one. I looked it up on the wiki and it appears to you think I am planning on dropping out of the game?

I can assure you, I have no such intention, particularly when it's going so well.
I may have misunderstood flaking I'll go and find the word I mean more accurately. That's my bad.
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (isolation #15) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:03 pm

Post by JamesTheNames »

In post 100, alstroemerial wrote:
In post 66, JamesTheNames wrote:I like the idea of tunnelling day 1 I will warn you of this.
This really rubs me the wrong way. I don't see how tunnelling is productive? By nature, "tunnel vision" is regarded as a dangerous thing that closes one off to new possibilities. There could be times when tunneling is appropriate (i.e. more info), but at this point, it seems unproductive. Then, there's the
threatening
to tunnel. What are you trying to accomplish with this? The post as a whole reads like "back off or I'll tunnel you".

With all that said, I'll put my vote on VOTE: JamestheNames.

Last but not least, a newbie question. If this isn't something people feel comfortable answering during the game I get it, but... does anyone have any tips for taking notes? Right now I'm using a Word doc organized by player, with each player getting a bullet-point list labeled with post numbers, along with a general section for reads at the top, but I feel like it's going to get unwieldy as the number of pages in the game increase.
I think it can be very productive. I don't think there are many more efficient ways of getting reads day 1. You have no power role reads, no night kills, no eliminations. You can't use hindsight to justify applying pressure onto somebody either. However tunnelling somebody, especially one who you don't have a town read on, be it null or scum instead, applies more pressure than splitting your attention between multiple people, goes further than split attention pressure would apply, and in general makes the game easier to solve.

You have to dig for treasure, you have a shovel and it could only dig so much, what happens if you split the shovel between multiple holes, maybe you didn't dig deep enough to get the treasure, whereas if you dug as deep as you could on one hole, you'd know if the treasure was there or not. In this analogy shovel = time, treasure = solid read, multiple holes = people.

Also I should probably have clarified instead of making the post so short, it doesn't necessarily mean tunnelling for the entire remaining 8~ days, just for a period of the remaining 8~ days.
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (isolation #16) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:03 pm

Post by JamesTheNames »

By Power Role Reads I mean stuff from cop/tracker type roles.
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (isolation #17) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:14 pm

Post by JamesTheNames »

In post 119, VFP wrote:No! Not Grampa! >:|
Weren't you aware of GrandpaMo's once putting a horse's head in somebody's bed?
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (isolation #18) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:28 pm

Post by JamesTheNames »

In post 124, alstroemerial wrote:
In post 111, GrandpaMo wrote: Yea, that's why I said bad reaction because it was a weird omgus. I don't fully scumread you but you are like the only one who I see that could be possible scum. Also I agree with T3 and I do think your introduction is actually towny.
Can you just confirm if I'm reading right that both of those "yous" are at me? I do agree that I look bad if James flips green, but can you explain a little more why I'm the only possible scum? Besides that you said my post with the most content so far was towny, I'm personally concerned at the number of people we just don't have a lot of information about at this point.
In post 116, JamesTheNames wrote: I think it can be very productive. I don't think there are many more efficient ways of getting reads day 1. You have no power role reads, no night kills, no eliminations. You can't use hindsight to justify applying pressure onto somebody either. However tunnelling somebody, especially one who you don't have a town read on, be it null or scum instead, applies more pressure than splitting your attention between multiple people, goes further than split attention pressure would apply, and in general makes the game easier to solve.

You have to dig for treasure, you have a shovel and it could only dig so much, what happens if you split the shovel between multiple holes, maybe you didn't dig deep enough to get the treasure, whereas if you dug as deep as you could on one hole, you'd know if the treasure was there or not. In this analogy shovel = time, treasure = solid read, multiple holes = people.

Also I should probably have clarified instead of making the post so short, it doesn't necessarily mean tunnelling for the entire remaining 8~ days, just for a period of the remaining 8~ days.
I think maybe we then just had different interpretations of "tunnelling." I was taking it to mean, roughly, "lock onto target with full confidence and push as hard as you can for as long as you can." With the treasure metaphor, I agree for the same reason that I think having a vote somewhere is more productive than not voting at all.

Question for
Zyla
regarding your Val read. Does your scum-lean on Grandpa make you think Val is more likely to be town, given all of the back and forth that they had? I ask partially because I have them as flipped. It doesn't read like scum v scum to me.
Perhaps. I'm sorry if I did get the meaning wrong, feel free to correct me if so.
I thought tunnelling meant more along the lines of:
Focus one person with confidence and push until a bigger deal appears or until you can't push any more, be it a day or 3 days 1 hour 4 minutes and 1 second.
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (isolation #19) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:41 pm

Post by JamesTheNames »

In post 129, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 120, JamesTheNames wrote:
In post 119, VFP wrote:No! Not Grampa! >:|
Weren't you aware of GrandpaMo's once putting a horse's head in somebody's bed?
what?
Some people are too young for this reference.
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (isolation #20) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:43 pm

Post by JamesTheNames »

In post 128, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 111, GrandpaMo wrote: Yea, that's why I said bad reaction because it was a weird omgus. I don't fully scumread you but you are like the only one who I see that could be possible scum. Also I agree with T3 and I do think your introduction is actually towny.
Can you just confirm if I'm reading right that both of those "yous" are at me? I do agree that I look bad if James flips green, but can you explain a little more why I'm the only possible scum? Besides that you said my post with the most content so far was towny, I'm personally concerned at the number of people we just don't have a lot of information about at this point.

In post 116, JamesTheNames wrote: I think it can be very productive. I don't think there are many more efficient ways of getting reads day 1. You have no power role reads, no night kills, no eliminations. You can't use hindsight to justify applying pressure onto somebody either. However tunnelling somebody, especially one who you don't have a town read on, be it null or scum instead, applies more pressure than splitting your attention between multiple people, goes further than split attention pressure would apply, and in general makes the game easier to solve.

I think maybe we then just had different interpretations of "tunnelling." I was taking it to mean, roughly, "lock onto target with full confidence and push as hard as you can for as long as you can." With the treasure metaphor, I agree for the same reason that I think having a vote somewhere is more productive than not voting at all.

Question for
Zyla
regarding your Val read. Does your scum-lean on Grandpa make you think Val is more likely to be town, given all of the back and forth that they had? I ask partially because I have them as flipped. It doesn't read like scum v scum to me.
no im talking bout zyla here sorry nd yea u right. no comment yet. i would just like to redact that info rn, im looking at something rn
"no comment yet"
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (isolation #21) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:00 pm

Post by JamesTheNames »

In post 84, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 63, Val89 wrote:
In post 49, GrandpaMo wrote:i don't know if you were serious at all
No, I wasn't.
In post 49, GrandpaMo wrote:and realized it was just a BS post to make it seem long, with no content providing and voting someone other than your scumread xD
Absolutely correct. It was a straight-forward RVS vote dressed up in the style of a serious wall post. You correctly identify the most obvious punchline there, but I dropped a few other things that should have made it clear it was entirely non-serious. I don't really claim to have invented the acronym 'WIFOM', to take another example. Of course, if it transpires that
MiniMegaByte
is scum, I reserve the right to imply I was in fact being serious and I knew from day one. :wink:

My post #27 was equally non-serious. Technically, reading you as null was serious, but the reasons equally BS. The clue there was the fact the that you HAD put your vote on one of the 3 - and Cook, MiniMegaByte and me are definitely 3, by the way - with the kicker being the reference to
alstroemeria
, whom was yet to be mentioned. I read you as null because I was reading everyone as null. There is nothing upto #27 I consider indicative either way.

Okay I guess we both misunderstood? LOL. I just thought my RVS didn't really count as a "joke" scumread or whatever you want to read it as and so I just assumed you would imply that the people I scumread (and not the person I voted!) was scum.

In post 60, MiniMegabyte wrote:Who would've thought that at the beginning of the game people joke around
Indeed. :cool:
In post 49, GrandpaMo wrote:you can see how it's bad and you should admit that.
To be clear - I do nothing of the sort.
Okay this was also sort of a wifom post to see your reaction to how well you took pressure early game. You took it well, unless this how you play good as scum. But I will give you towncreds for now as this post was not expected (yes, I expected a manipulative scummy post for some reason lol) but you did well responding to my points.
I'm going to apologise for not being able to mind read, there was no mention of any other posts here from you. Nothing. Zilch. Nada. Was it clear you were relating to anything other than just Post ? No it was not.

Let's pretend it was telling us to look into context and other posts between 49 and 83.

The only post relating was of course number .
His first quote isn't either of your 2 points and he responds by saying he wasn't serious.
His second quote was him confirming that it was a BS non-serious post.
Let's say the whole misunderstanding thing you claim is true, for the sake of your argument holding:

This means he gets town cred either for not having serious posts early, or for having agreed with you on some misunderstanding.
Get back to me on how either are valid before coming at me with the same thing over and over again which holds no value. Thank you.
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #140 (isolation #22) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:11 pm

Post by JamesTheNames »

In post 138, JamesTheNames wrote: "no comment yet"
This isn't town sided.
Combined with
The unnecessary tone in and
I'm not stubborn enough.

UNVOTE: Val89
VOTE: GrandpaMo
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (isolation #23) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:05 pm

Post by JamesTheNames »

In post 143, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 140, JamesTheNames wrote:
This isn't town sided.
Combined with
I'm not stubborn enough.

Also something really funny to point out is that you said you would never move off ur vote off Val but you just did and contradicted yourself in post 85.
Funny, I don't remember saying never or ever or anything like that. You going to bend words the entirety of this game?
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (isolation #24) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:08 pm

Post by JamesTheNames »

In post 141, GrandpaMo wrote:
This isn't town sided.
Combined with
I'm not stubborn enough.

this is a really weird pivot xD

this should make me town LMAO

VFP townreading me, cook scumreading me, Zyla scumreading VFP + Grandpa then pivoting onto me then as soon Zyla pivots, you pivot LMAO.

I think scum lies between u and Zyla could be both.

dw i will anaylyze every maniupulative post that u have misunderstood (half i believe)
You're attempting to pocket Val89, with non-sensical justifications for town cred.
Not to mention there are different reasons for me and Zyla scumreading you. It's also weird you referred to yourself in the third person.
Also it doesn't make you town.
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (isolation #25) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:12 pm

Post by JamesTheNames »

In post 142, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 138, JamesTheNames wrote:
In post 128, GrandpaMo wrote:

Question for
Zyla
no im talking bout zyla here sorry nd yea u right. no comment yet. i would just like to redact that info rn, im looking at something rn
"no comment yet"
Yes I am looking at a specific interaction happening. If I spoil the interaction and it happens to be scum -- Scum know how to coordinate now with each other against me hence why I redacted. This shouldn't be alignment indicative only usually towards EoD or even towards the end of the game where you are trying to garner more specific info.
Unfortunately, redactions aren't particularly something you can do in this game, so I implore you to explain. I'm assuming right now you have some form of scum proof against Zyla. If so, why wait?

This is just something for you to fall back on when you have a bogus claim in the future. If you're not scum trying to place what you think is an easy elimination onto Zyla, then what is it you're hiding? As town you should have something right?

I'm calling the bluff, you have nothing here.
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #150 (isolation #26) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:13 pm

Post by JamesTheNames »

In post 147, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 145, JamesTheNames wrote:
In post 141, GrandpaMo wrote:
This isn't town sided.
Combined with
I'm not stubborn enough.

this is a really weird pivot xD

this should make me town LMAO

VFP townreading me, cook scumreading me, Zyla scumreading VFP + Grandpa then pivoting onto me then as soon Zyla pivots, you pivot LMAO.

I think scum lies between u and Zyla could be both.

dw i will anaylyze every maniupulative post that u have misunderstood (half i believe)
You're attempting to pocket Val89, with non-sensical justifications for town cred.
Not to mention there are different reasons for me and Zyla scumreading you. It's also weird you referred to yourself in the third person.
Also it doesn't make you town.

Pocket Val?? Wtf? You should see me trying to pocket VFP LOL. At the most that is who I would be pocketing if I were scum LOL. But Val someone who is in my null read? "It's also weird you referred to yourself in the third person.
Also it doesn't make you town." Again what is this? I literally do this shit in all my games LOL. Just read my meta at this point because it feels like you are trying to find every reason to scumread me for.
Meta isn't a valid reason to read anybody any direction.
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (isolation #27) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:14 pm

Post by JamesTheNames »

In post 148, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 144, JamesTheNames wrote:
In post 143, GrandpaMo wrote:
This isn't town sided.
Combined with
I'm not stubborn enough.

Also something really funny to point out is that you said you would never move off ur vote off Val but you just did and contradicted yourself in post 85.
Funny, I don't remember saying never or ever or anything like that. You going to bend words the entirety of this game?
This is literally in post where you said "I'm not moving my vote."

???
What part of 85 do I say I will never move my vote?
Or is it the case (it very obviously is) that it means at that point in time?
You have nothing, stop bending words.
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (isolation #28) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:18 pm

Post by JamesTheNames »

Quote walls have started.
What makes you think witholding a read you have or an idea is town sided?
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #162 (isolation #29) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:01 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

In post 158, GrandpaMo wrote:Also, I very much dislike how James just left this conversation. This looks bad for you, James.
Hold up. Wait a minute. You're giving me scum points, For Sleeping? How desperate are you?
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (isolation #30) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:02 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

In post 161, Val89 wrote: By the way, if you really are colourblind James, and that wasn't a clumsy attempt at a fake breadcrumb, let me know which colour is easier to differentiate over green for my town leans.
I found a FireFox addon, so don't worry about that anymore I've sorted it but thank you.
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (isolation #31) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 5:10 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

In post 167, Zyla wrote:D) Most of the time, I would rather sit back and try to get some information from the interaction than tell you to knock it off. I may step in if I see some logical inconsistencies, or if it causes a wagon to be started, but it's good to get the information I can
Being in the forefront is the most fun.
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (isolation #32) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:30 pm

Post by JamesTheNames »

In post 198, Val89 wrote:
In post 116, JamesTheNames wrote:You have to dig for treasure, you have a shovel and it could only dig so much, what happens if you split the shovel between multiple holes, maybe you didn't dig deep enough to get the treasure, whereas if you dug as deep as you could on one hole, you'd know if the treasure was there or not. In this analogy shovel = time, treasure = solid read, multiple holes = people.
One hour later:
In post 140, JamesTheNames wrote:I'm not stubborn enough.

I can only assume James decided if would be better if we didn't get that treasure after all.

Where does your "solid read" on me sit now, James?
Different shovel.
I'm not stubborn enough.
As in I'm not stubborn enough to vote Val89 when GrandpaMo is giving me much scummier vibes.
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #200 (isolation #33) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:32 pm

Post by JamesTheNames »

Also regarding my last game, I never voted anyone according to meta. At the end of day 3 I was still voting Super over unwnd because they were scummier, everyone else was voting unwnd because of meta so I don't know what nonsense you're spouting regarding me adhering to a meta read.
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (isolation #34) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:54 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

Give me a moment and I'll post an actual response.
With regards to me and Zyla having different reasons for voting GrandpaMo, you have my reasons already, Zyla seemed more like a vibe read or trying for a 1v1. At least that's what I felt about it when I read Zyla's posts.
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #324 (isolation #35) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:39 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

In post 322, GrandpaMo wrote:because u havent done jackshit in the game + u should know my meta lol

and should know im acting my town!grandpa

let me hear those farfetched bs reasons once again
And boom just like that I'm now 100% convinced you're Scum.
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (isolation #36) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:41 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

There is no world, absolutely no world, where actual town would need to self meta that hard. You can't think of anything else apart from, insulting someone's playing, self meta, and insulting again? I don't know why you're on such a high horse but people are trying to enjoy this game there's no need to be unpleasant.
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #337 (isolation #37) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:08 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

Addressing questions as briefly and un-vaguely as possible:
:
I thought GrandpaMo was being much scummier so I switched. My point still stands that you should focus one person at a time. If anybody wants to come and change my mind on that feel free, I'm still new after all.

If I had to say at gun point, probably Val89 or TF3, considering the really unnatural pocketing you did, it also doesn't have to be for reasons of: "let me pocket you so we can hammer James". It could just be used for later on. Regarding you're , surely the opposite is true also? Just because they agree with you doesn't make them town, even more reason which you've provided yourself as to how nonsense your early town cred giving to Val89 was. That's the only interaction I've seen including you which could harbour a scum pair. I don't get why you'd actually pocket a scum team though, or assign town cred to a scum partner over something like that. For TF3, makes 0 sense to me, there is no chance this game is exactly the same as the previous one you were in, you had your points and opinions then you discredited them really randomly. Ergo probably T3.

They were all the direct questions with ? marks. I'll get onto the claims now.
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (isolation #38) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:09 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

^ if I missed a direct direct Q tell me the post number and I'll respond to it.
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (isolation #39) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:31 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

Just because it worked doesn't mean it was valid. If you got to a hammer or lose and chose someone to vote because their name had an 8 in it and you think 8 is unlucky, and it just so happens to hit scum, doesn't mean going off of the number in their name is valid.

Completely disingenuous, you know that's not why.

I can't read Zyla's mind: is different than mine, there's the formal comment for my not-so-formal comment just prior.

Pocketing from 145 has been adressed.
Stop with the self meta.
The whole being inactive for a night has been dealt with.

Adressed.

Adressed.

Everything else as far as I can tell, is asking for me to respond, commenting on my lack of reponse, or it's answered in this or the earlier post.

I apologise for the lack of posting, I'd like to post more and I'm going to try to.
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #361 (isolation #40) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:48 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

In post 345, Val89 wrote:
In post 342, JamesTheNames wrote:I can't read Zyla's mind: 184 is different than mine, there's the formal comment for my not-so-formal comment just prior.
I don't understand the "formal comment" bit, but #184 is a long time AFTER #145, when you first say you and Zyla have different reasons.
In post 319, JamesTheNames wrote:Zyla seemed more like a vibe read or trying for a 1v1. At least that's what I felt about it when I read Zyla's posts.
Clear this up for me now, please: If these are the reasons you thought Zyla was scumreading Grandpa, tell me
why
. What did Zyla say or do that made you think that
before
post #145?
Feel free not to read . Zyla here links to a post where she explained why she scum read Grandpa. Which is earlier than 145.
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #362 (isolation #41) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:49 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

Why do people keep doing nonsense like "I've got a read but I'm saving it for day 2"? No you don't. If you had an actual read you'd tell us.
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (isolation #42) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 6:30 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

In , I was just saying we had different reasons, I never commented on the validity of her reads.
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (isolation #43) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 6:41 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

I think its fine to holdback stuff like that. However when you announce you have something, I don't see the point in then hiding it, if that makes sense.
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (isolation #44) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 7:18 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

In post 373, Val89 wrote:
In post 372, T3 wrote:Honestly I don't think I've seen VFP coast ever.
Would you classify how he has played this game so far as coasting?
What is the difference between this and Lurking?
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #434 (isolation #45) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:02 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

In post 392, Val89 wrote:In before James comes along and drops the hammer on this...
What.
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #463 (isolation #46) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:38 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

In post 442, GrandpaMo wrote:VOTE: Jame

can we just hurry up and get a lim already ?

im already frustrated enough
In post 350, Nahdia wrote:
Vote Count 1.04

GrandpaMo (2):
Zyla, JamesTheNames,
T3

JamesTheNames (2):
Val89, alstroemerial
Zyla (2):
Cook, NorwegianboyEE
Cook (1):
GrandpaMo

No Elimination (1):
VFP
Not Voting (1):
T3

Deadline is in
(expired on 2021-06-27 12:00:00)
, at which point we will default to no elimination.

With nine players alive, it takes
five
to reach majority.

Note:
Happy Monday! Do your best this week, and have a great summer!
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #470 (isolation #47) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:43 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

In post 468, VFP wrote:
In post 465, GrandpaMo wrote:1. a james flip will tell the interactions between zyla. if james flips town ..... zyla is probably scum af

2. if james flips scum then, then me + alstro + val (possible bus from val tho) looks towny.

same with zyla and me.
That's a fair way to see it.
I havent really interacted with James at all though, so a scum flip should put me in the PoE pool right?
Hi.
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #473 (isolation #48) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:45 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

In post 392, Val89 wrote:In before James comes along and drops the hammer on this...
Why would I do this? If you're so obsessed with my "meta", I had issues with people not declaring intent.
Regardless of that though GrandpaMo is scum so why would I hammer someone else?
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #477 (isolation #49) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:48 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

In post 474, VFP wrote:I don't see the reason for James scum either.
James looks town to me.
They have an issue with me being stingy during RVS voting for Val, me moving my vote onto GrandpaMo, me saying I have different reasons for voting than Zyla, and my "inactivity", I don't get the issue, I can't address things more than they are address-able.
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #479 (isolation #50) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:49 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

In post 476, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 474, VFP wrote:I don't see the reason for James scum either.
James looks town to me.
who do u think my partner is? if i were scum
I've addressed this.
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #483 (isolation #51) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:51 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

In post 481, GrandpaMo wrote:UNVOTE: james
Are we able to mega vote somebody?
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #484 (isolation #52) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:51 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

Explain your unvote. I'm curious.
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (isolation #53) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:52 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

In post 486, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 484, JamesTheNames wrote:Explain your unvote. I'm curious.
im just thinking rn
Thinking what?
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #491 (isolation #54) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:57 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

In post 488, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 487, JamesTheNames wrote:
im just thinking rn
Thinking what?
u think t3 is possible more liable to be my scumpartner than val?

t3 the person who i scumread?

do you think i would bus as scum here?
I think it was intended as a back up because you were confident you could get me hammered.
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #494 (isolation #55) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:59 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

In post 492, VFP wrote:
In post 488, GrandpaMo wrote:t3 the person who i scumread?
You scum read half the game :lol:
Doesn't Mo scumread half of the game?
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #497 (isolation #56) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:01 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

In post 496, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 492, VFP wrote:
In post 494, JamesTheNames wrote:
In post 492, VFP wrote:
wrong i said scum between james + zyla

and possible scumpartner t3, or cook
4 out of the 8 other people. So half.
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #511 (isolation #57) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:13 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

In post 495, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 491, JamesTheNames wrote:
im just thinking rn
Thinking what?

I think it was intended as a back up because you were confident you could get me hammered.
what does this mean? can you just answer my questions? wit yes or no
It means exactly what it says, it isn't that complicated. Spam posting the same thing for hundreds of posts doesn't make you town. Self meta to the extent you do it is scummy. You have no actual case against me that I haven't brought up. You unvote with no explanation.
You're scum. We go into Day 2 1 scum down.
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #516 (isolation #58) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:20 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

In post 512, GrandpaMo wrote:so back to my unvote thing..

james i really tried to give you the benefit of the doubt because in my mind, i thought there was a chance you could have been town just incase i was just blindly tunneling u that sometimes i do by mistake.

and so i was just thinking about vfp's townread on you and everyone else's interaction wit u.

and i wanted you to answer questions regarding your inconsistency with your reads.

just to see how you viewved me + t3 differently than me + val.

but honestly, u never do.

u just always deflect, ignore, or find "meaningless" answers such as post 491 like wtf answer is that and what does that even mean.

i tried looking at you from a town perspective but i just can't see it -- everything alligns with you being town.

i will vote you back now unless someone has a pretty good towncase on you then my vote will stay on you.

VOTE: James[/uv]

pedit: this is exactly what i mean -- you still haven't answered shit. once again deflecting.
Post 491 reads:

"I" in english refers to the first person, so JamesTheNames is saying this from their perspective.
"Think" comes from To Think meaning JamesTheNames had an idea in his head.
"It" refers to the idea of you bussing.
"Was" is the passed tense of be as you did it in the past.
"Intended" is a verb meaning you had justification behind an action
"as" is for a metaphor
"a" is a singular indirect pronoun for it
"back up" means a noun, similar to the idea of a Plan B
"because" meaning JamesTheNames was about to explain it.
"You" referring to you
"Were" referring to before you unvoted me?
"Confident" in your eyes you knew I was scum
"You"
"Could" had the ability to
"Get me hammered" kill me.
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (isolation #59) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:22 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

@Zyla @VPF @Val89 @NorweiganBoy @Cook @T3 @Astro @The person I accidentally forgot:
Thoughts on the nonsense of GrandpaMo unvoting me only to revote after asked about it?
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #520 (isolation #60) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:23 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

In post 518, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 516, JamesTheNames wrote:

james i really tried to give you the benefit of the doubt because in my mind, i thought there was a chance you could have been town just incase i was just blindly tunneling u that sometimes i do by mistake.

and so i was just thinking about vfp's townread on you and everyone else's interaction wit u.

and i wanted you to answer questions regarding your inconsistency with your reads.

u just always deflect, ignore, or find "meaningless" answers such as post 491 like wtf answer is that and what does that even mean.

i tried looking at you from a town perspective but i just can't see it -- everything alligns with you being town.

i will vote you back now unless someone has a pretty good towncase on you then my vote will stay on you.

pedit: this is exactly what i mean -- you still haven't answered shit. once again deflecting.
Post 491 reads:

"I" in english refers to the first person, so JamesTheNames is saying this from their perspective.
"as" is for a metaphor
"You" referring to you
"You"
lol i dont think you are understanding me.

i will ask once again.

answer my question with a yes or no answer.
It isn't answerable with a yes or a no, I even gave you a more indepth answer, so why are you complaining?
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #521 (isolation #61) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:23 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

I'm not wasting my time responding until you actually have a case against me I haven't addressed.
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #523 (isolation #62) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:29 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

In post 522, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 519, JamesTheNames wrote:@Zyla @VPF @Val89 @NorweiganBoy @Cook @T3 @Astro @The person I accidentally forgot:
Thoughts on the nonsense of GrandpaMo unvoting me only to revote after asked about it?
? what i literally asked you.

and you still havent fucking addressed my other points??????
There's no need for getting angry or anything over this game. If I'm scum you have days to convince people. If you're scum just trying to get me hammered you have days to do it. I'm trying to enjoy this game just as much as you are.
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #621 (isolation #63) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:05 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

Wine Contamination?
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #626 (isolation #64) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:08 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

In post 625, alstroemerial wrote:I feel like I can make a case for myself for scum James or scum Grandpa but not both at the same time so I'm in a bit of a pickle
Which of us do you have a stronger town case for?
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #632 (isolation #65) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:17 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

In post 630, GrandpaMo wrote:or r u looking back now*^
Have some patience I'm reading the last few pages.
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #636 (isolation #66) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:19 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

In post 493, GrandpaMo wrote:you also pivoted ur vote from val to me. and this would have implied that you thought i was scummier. but still are bringing up the narrative that i could be scum wit val? so why pivot in the first place if there was a liable chance that i was scum wit val?
I thought you were scummier. Would you not vote somebody you thought was scummier than someone else?
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #642 (isolation #67) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:22 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

In post 638, alstroemerial wrote:Is it normal to feel a little burnt out on page 26 or have I been putting too much time in
Yes. I understand this.
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #651 (isolation #68) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:29 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

In post 633, alstroemerial wrote:
In post 571, GrandpaMo wrote:u think t3 is possible more liable to be my scumpartner than val?

Yes, I do think t3 is more liable than Val to be your scumpartner because of x.
No, I do not think T3 is more liable than Val to be your scumpartner because of x.

Yes, I would think you bus here because of x..
No, I would think you don't here because of x.
@James, this is one that I couldn't find an answer for and I would be curious about when you get to it!
Yes t3 who you scumread. One of half of the game which you "scumread".
First Part
Yes
In post 337, JamesTheNames wrote:If I had to say at gun point, probably Val89 or TF3, considering the really unnatural pocketing you did, it also doesn't have to be for reasons of: "let me pocket you so we can hammer James". It could just be used for later on. Regarding you're 219, surely the opposite is true also? Just because they agree with you doesn't make them town, even more reason which you've provided yourself as to how nonsense your early town cred giving to Val89 was. That's the only interaction I've seen including you which could harbour a scum pair. I don't get why you'd actually pocket a scum team though, or assign town cred to a scum partner over something like that. For TF3, 288 makes 0 sense to me, there is no chance this game is exactly the same as the previous one you were in, you had your points and opinions then you discredited them really randomly.
Ergo probably T3.

Second Part
Yes
In post 491, JamesTheNames wrote:I think it was intended as a back up because you were confident you could get me hammered.

The first part has been answered. Post:
The second part has been answered. Post:
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #654 (isolation #69) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:32 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

@GrandpaMo can you stop with the nonsense that I'm ignoring you and not responding. If you're unsatisfied with my answers so be it, there's nothing I can do about it, but I've addressed everything.
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #665 (isolation #70) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:28 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

In post 322, GrandpaMo wrote:because u havent done jackshit in the game + u should know my meta lol

and should know im acting my town!grandpa

let me hear those farfetched bs reasons once again
Referring to you VFP.
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #672 (isolation #71) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:49 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

In post 671, Val89 wrote:
In post 669, alstroemerial wrote:I see a universe in which Val and Grandpa are partners if Grandpa flips scum.
Yeah, I don't blame you; I can't say he hasn't given people reasons to think he is scum of late, and I would be concerned if people weren't picking up on me defending him as I do.

I just think he's the really easy target for a town mis-lim, and that scum are the ones driving this wagon.
Both?
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #681 (isolation #72) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:50 pm

Post by JamesTheNames »

In post 676, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 651, JamesTheNames wrote:
In post 633, alstroemerial wrote:
In post 571, GrandpaMo wrote:u think t3 is possible more liable to be my scumpartner than val?

No, I do not think T3 is more liable than Val to be your scumpartner because of x.

@James, this is one that I couldn't find an answer for and I would be curious about when you get to it!
Yes t3 who you scumread. One of half of the game which you "scumread".
First Part
Yes
In post 337, JamesTheNames wrote:If I had to say at gun point, probably Val89 or TF3, considering the really unnatural pocketing you did, it also doesn't have to be for reasons of: "let me pocket you so we can hammer James". It could just be used for later on. Regarding you're 219, surely the opposite is true also? Just because they agree with you doesn't make them town, even more reason which you've provided yourself as to how nonsense your early town cred giving to Val89 was. That's the only interaction I've seen including you which could harbour a scum pair. I don't get why you'd actually pocket a scum team though, or assign town cred to a scum partner over something like that. For TF3, 288 makes 0 sense to me, there is no chance this game is exactly the same as the previous one you were in, you had your points and opinions then you discredited them really randomly.
Ergo probably T3.

Second Part
Yes
In post 491, JamesTheNames wrote:I think it was intended as a back up because you were confident you could get me hammered.

The first part has been answered. Post:
The second part has been answered. Post:
You finally respond after 100 posts later.
I don't know if maths is taught in the east coast of America but 337 is 134 less than 571, and 491 is 80 less. Even the average is 107, so you're 100 posts in the wrong direction, I responded a long time ago but you ignored it.
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #686 (isolation #73) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:52 pm

Post by JamesTheNames »

In post 682, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 653, VFP wrote:Grampa you need to make your mind up if I'm scum or not.
You try to pull at my heart strings, don't get the result and shade me as scum.

I'm okay if you want to say I'm scum, but let's not do the little dance!

You talk about James ignoring your questions.
I'm yet to receive answers from you.
i litearlly have called u town multiple times -- what r u talking bout

i literally still townread u so hard.

i have pointed out multiple times that i townread you. even tho ur wrong on me -- i will not let that get besides me and make me blind that you could just be town doing this.
In post 593, GrandpaMo wrote:t3 / vfp (one of them is scum)
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #687 (isolation #74) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:53 pm

Post by JamesTheNames »

In post 684, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 640, GrandpaMo wrote:
Spoiler:
im just thinking rn
Thinking what?

im just thinking rn
Thinking what?

im just thinking rn
Thinking what?

I read how you still don't have anything against me so what's your point?
In post 498, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 497, JamesTheNames wrote:
In post 496, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 492, VFP wrote:
In post 494, JamesTheNames wrote:
In post 492, VFP wrote:
wrong i said scum between james + zyla

and possible scumpartner t3, or cook
4 out of the 8 other people. So half.

can you stop deflecting me and answer me already?
In post 499, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 493, GrandpaMo wrote:you also pivoted ur vote from val to me. and this would have implied that you thought i was scummier. but still are bringing up the narrative that i could be scum wit val? so why pivot in the first place if there was a liable chance that i was scum wit val?
im just thinking rn
Thinking what?

ill quote it again for u
In post 511, JamesTheNames wrote:
im just thinking rn
Thinking what?

It means exactly what it says, it isn't that complicated. Spam posting the same thing for hundreds of posts doesn't make you town. Self meta to the extent you do it is scummy. You have no actual case against me that I haven't brought up. You unvote with no explanation.
In post 515, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 511, JamesTheNames wrote:
im just thinking rn
Thinking what?

to further analyze this -- its just you not answering a damn thing once again. you just have confirmation bias that you know for sure ill flip scum. if you are town -- ill probably say sum to u post game

Post 491 reads:

"as" is for a metaphor
"You" referring to you
"You"
In post 518, GrandpaMo wrote:

Post 491 reads:

"as" is for a metaphor
"You" referring to you
"You"
lol i dont think you are understanding me.

i will ask once again.

answer my question with a yes or no answer.
In post 521, JamesTheNames wrote:I'm not wasting my time responding until you actually have a case against me I haven't addressed.
In post 519, JamesTheNames wrote:@Zyla @VPF @Val89 @NorweiganBoy @Cook @T3 @Astro @The person I accidentally forgot:

In post 523, JamesTheNames wrote:

There's no need for getting angry or anything over this game. If I'm scum you have days to convince people. If you're scum just trying to get me hammered you have days to do it. I'm trying to enjoy this game just as much as you are.
In post 524, GrandpaMo wrote:
im just thinking rn
Thinking what?

And you haven't even addressed this. I am not looking for a no/yes answer for this. But why.

@alstro did u literlaly miss this whole interaction?
@james wanna take a look?
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #688 (isolation #75) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:54 pm

Post by JamesTheNames »

Why didn't my text send?
^ I saw how you still have no points against me, what are you trying to get at?
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #693 (isolation #76) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:58 pm

Post by JamesTheNames »

In post 692, GrandpaMo wrote:you say you responded a long time ago -- and i quoted the wall quotes of our interaction. but you havent answered any of those questions in there with the actual meaning up until post 651
I added the words yes. What are you going on about?
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #696 (isolation #77) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:59 pm

Post by JamesTheNames »

651 is literally me quoting the answers I already gave you, with 2 added words.
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #698 (isolation #78) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:00 pm

Post by JamesTheNames »

Stop being stubborn it's so clear that you don't have any cases against me anymore.
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #699 (isolation #79) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:01 pm

Post by JamesTheNames »

In post 697, Val89 wrote:
In post 681, JamesTheNames wrote:337 is 134 less than 571, and 491 is 80 less.
The maths is absolutely spot on, but that only matters if you did in fact answer the question in #491.

You didn't. I've pointed this out, Grandpa pointed this out,Alstro pointed this out. Now, all 3 of us can't be scum, can we?
In post 337, JamesTheNames wrote:Ergo probably T3.
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #701 (isolation #80) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:02 pm

Post by JamesTheNames »

That was to Mo.
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #704 (isolation #81) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:03 pm

Post by JamesTheNames »

Ergo probably T3.
Ergo probably T3.

Ergo probably T3.

Ergo probably T3.
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #706 (isolation #82) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:04 pm

Post by JamesTheNames »

In post 703, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 699, JamesTheNames wrote:
In post 697, Val89 wrote:
In post 681, JamesTheNames wrote:337 is 134 less than 571, and 491 is 80 less.
The maths is absolutely spot on, but that only matters if you did in fact answer the question in #491.

You didn't. I've pointed this out, Grandpa pointed this out,Alstro pointed this out. Now, all 3 of us can't be scum, can we?
In post 337, JamesTheNames wrote:Ergo probably T3.

THAT IS WAY BEFORE MY QUESTION??

WHICH U NEVER BROUGHT UP IN UR FIRST RESPONSE
You asked me questions which already have been answered, I keep saying I've answered them, I've proven I've answered them, you keep going on about absolutely nonsense.
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #708 (isolation #83) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:06 pm

Post by JamesTheNames »

In post 705, GrandpaMo wrote:do you see how james is flipping the narrative now to include answers that was before the question that was never in their intitial response???
Person A-My favourite colour is yellow
Person B-Person A what is your favourite colour?
Person A-
Person B-?
Person A-
Person B-Scum!
Person A-
Person B-SCUM!
Person A-
Person B-SCUMM!!!!!
Person A-I told you already
Person B-No you didn't
Person A-Look I said yellow
Person B-No you're twisting the narrative with an answer before the question
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #710 (isolation #84) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:11 pm

Post by JamesTheNames »

In post 708, JamesTheNames wrote:
In post 705, GrandpaMo wrote:do you see how james is flipping the narrative now to include answers that was before the question that was never in their intitial response???
Person A-My favourite colour is yellow
Person B-Person A what is your favourite colour?
Person A-
Person B-?
Person A-
Person B-Scum!
Person A-
Person B-SCUM!
Person A-
Person B-SCUMM!!!!!
Person A-I told you already
Person B-No you didn't
Person A-Look I said yellow
Person B-No you're twisting the narrative with an answer before the question
In post 709, GrandpaMo wrote:it just seems like a lot of wishwashy inconsistent bs.
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #725 (isolation #85) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:54 pm

Post by JamesTheNames »

I'm so confused now.
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #737 (isolation #86) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:20 pm

Post by JamesTheNames »

In post 736, Cook wrote:
In post 731, Zyla wrote:When you make posts, do you usually just write what you're thinking and hit send?
Me? I summarize my thoughts and let the people with actually decent process of elimination do the thinking out loud
Huh?
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #738 (isolation #87) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:26 pm

Post by JamesTheNames »

Have I missed the memo? Is it not in both town and scum interest to act townie?
In post 736, Cook wrote:
In post 731, Zyla wrote:When you make posts, do you usually just write what you're thinking and hit send?
Me? I summarize my thoughts and let the people with actually decent process of elimination do the thinking out loud
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #942 (isolation #88) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:37 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

Signature change?
Also I've reread the last 15~ pages and I'm still so lost by the whole "It was an act the whole time" from GrandpaMo.
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1008 (isolation #89) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 7:39 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

In post 1005, T3 wrote:Cook is town and I will not explain why.
VOTE: t3
Explain.
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1014 (isolation #90) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 7:45 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

In post 1011, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1009, T3 wrote:I would think scum Grandpa would claim PR here. The entire game is scumreading him and his lim is basically inevitable.
That's also a good reason to not claim PR. Because then they don't need to worry about getting counterclaimed and they can argue what you're doing now.
May I ask you to summarise your thoughts regarding Zyla at the end of Day 1?
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1020 (isolation #91) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:00 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

In post 1018, NorwegianboyEE wrote:What's everyone's read on Cook?
I'm waiting on T3 to explain how he knows for sure Cook is town.
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1022 (isolation #92) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:02 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

^ Actually I'll tell you how I feel regarding Cook regardless of what T3 may or may not explain, even though I dislike how little input we get from Cook I don't think Cook is scum, there isn't a world Cook kills Zyla, I don't think.
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1024 (isolation #93) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:05 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

In post 1023, T3 wrote:
In post 1019, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
When have you ever explained a read?
Starting recently I've made an effort to case people as town.
Do you have a case?
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1026 (isolation #94) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:07 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

In post 1025, T3 wrote:
In post 1024, JamesTheNames wrote:
In post 1023, T3 wrote:
In post 1019, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
When have you ever explained a read?
Starting recently I've made an effort to case people as town.
Do you have a case?
Not realy in this game because of the faster pace.
So is it just vibe? I don't mind if it is because my opinion on Cook is basically just vibe also.
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1028 (isolation #95) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:15 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

I'm going to list out everyway I think this game could play out in terms of a scum team, I don't know which I think is the most likely, but I'll list them non-the-less.
T3 + GrandpaMo
T3 + Cook
NorwegianboyEE + Alstroemerial (I think this is the least likely)
GrandpaMo + NorwegianboyEE
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1029 (isolation #96) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:15 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

^ This does indeed mean I think Val89 is actually the most town currently.
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1031 (isolation #97) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:21 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

T3 may I ask which Power Role you think is the least important for town?
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1032 (isolation #98) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:22 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

^ in a general vacuum. Obviously it can change game to game or in different set ups.
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1041 (isolation #99) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 9:28 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

In post 1039, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1038, Cook wrote:That means a scum player could pre-empt a hammer, forcing us into ELo tomorrow.
It'd only be ElO if Grandpa is town here.
Is that what you're suggesting?
You beat me to this.
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1042 (isolation #100) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 9:28 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

I don't understand what Cook just did.
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1044 (isolation #101) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 9:30 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

Cook unvoted to prevent all odds of a quickhammer. Cook then votes again after 27 minutes? Does this mean Cook thinks GrandpaMo is scum and that one of the 2 others voting GrandpaMo are scum?
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1046 (isolation #102) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 9:32 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

In post 1045, Cook wrote:
In post 1044, JamesTheNames wrote:Cook unvoted to prevent all odds of a quickhammer. Cook then votes again after 27 minutes? Does this mean Cook thinks GrandpaMo is scum and that one of the 2 others voting GrandpaMo are scum?
Why would scum quickhammer scum? Who does that benefit?
The hammer-er. If you quickhammer a town, it looks bad, on the reverse if you quickhammer scum it looks good for you, in a vacuum.
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1047 (isolation #103) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 9:33 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

Cook I'll reword what I said, you think GrandpaMo is scum, that is clear. Do you think the partner lies in Alstroemerial and Val89, or in JamesTheNames and NorwegianboyEE?
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1048 (isolation #104) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 9:34 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

EBWOP JamesTheNames, T3, and NorwegianBoyEE?
Sorry T3 I did bad maths and thought I only needed 2 names not 3.
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1049 (isolation #105) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 9:56 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

Actually I know the answer already. Cook do you think I'm scum or NorwegianboyEE?
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1052 (isolation #106) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 10:03 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

UNVOTE: T3
VOTE: Cook
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1054 (isolation #107) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 10:08 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

I have a new question for cook, why do you strong Town Read T3?
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1057 (isolation #108) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 10:35 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

In post 1056, NorwegianboyEE wrote:VOTE: Cook
I’m joining James on this one. I don’t understand Cook’s thought process here. So he scumreads Grandpa but is also afraid of a scum quickhammer that takes us to ElO? And when called out on this nonsensical stance he just votes Grandpa again?
Just... no.
I want to see Cook's opinions on T3. It could completely change the gamestate.
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1062 (isolation #109) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 11:09 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

UNVOTE: Cook
I don't think Cook will respond so there isn't any point wasting time.
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1064 (isolation #110) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 11:10 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

T3 is scum
VOTE: T3
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1066 (isolation #111) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 11:22 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

In post 1065, GrandpaMo wrote:wait wait @james or can anyone answer this?

if there is no hammer, can there still be an elim?
Not unless somebody breaks a heinous rule and is mod-killed? Or do you mean during N2?
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1067 (isolation #112) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 11:35 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

I'm going to explain why, in an unfortunate way, you'll see why.
is T3 claiming Cook is town, with at least some certainty. and let us realise that rather than a read or vibe, he has a valid reason to townlock Cook. Let's look at the potential options: 1) T3 is a cop, 2) Cook is a Friendly Neighbour, 3) T3 and Cook are mason buddies, 4) T3 and Cook are scum buddies, 5) T3 is a tracker, or 6) T3 is simply scum claiming Cook is town objectively because Cook is.
1) Why would Cop hint at themselves being cop Day 2 when they found a town?
2) We will come back to this.
3) T3 has been seen to scumlean Cook, this wouldn't happen if they were buddies.
4) I can see this being a thing completely.
5) Let's say T3 is a tracker and saw Cook do something, T3 has no way of knowing if Cook was a Mafia Roleblocker or a Mafia Rolecop, so he wouldn't hitn himself as a Tracker, or Cook did nothing, but T3 isn't new and I think knows about the fact 1 scum can do both actions.
6) It looks good for him in the long run if Cook turns green as he can later claim Cop or Tracker.

4 and 6 T3 is just scum.

2) This is the important one to consider. First things first, the basic consensus of the group appears to be T3 is scummy, the only person who seems to disagree is GrandpaMo. Assuming Cook is the Friendly Neighbour, this means he also Town READS T3, as Friendly Neighbour you WOULD target your strongest town read, so you don't waste it, in your eyes, on scum, who already know your alignment. First of all I found no reason for Cook to town read T3, or anything from Cook really, so I had to reread a lot for this. Secondly, is what makes me convinced Cook isn't a Friendly Neighbour. Thirdly why would
town
hint at one of their Power Role reads? I can think of reasons for scum to do it. I don't understand this. This isn't possible in my eyes at all.

Meaning only options 4) and 6) are a thing, meaning T3 is scum. Thank you.
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1068 (isolation #113) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 11:44 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

I implore town if we agree, to hammer T3 over GrandpaMo, because we at least get much more content from GrandpaMo.
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1070 (isolation #114) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 1:26 pm

Post by JamesTheNames »

In post 1069, T3 wrote:Look at the circumstances of how I came to towread cook.
I asked if you had a case for Cook to be town. You said no. I asked if it was vibes. You said no. Meaning it wasn't a progression from analysing Cook's posts, nor progression from vibes.
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1071 (isolation #115) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 1:29 pm

Post by JamesTheNames »

In fact if it were read progression, you said in a previous game he did the same and it was scummy, and while I hate the concept of meta, it seems to me like you'd like it, so I'm going to say with certainty you scum read cook at the end of Day 1.
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1075 (isolation #116) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 2:45 pm

Post by JamesTheNames »

In post 1073, alstroemerial wrote:
In post 1022, JamesTheNames wrote:^ Actually I'll tell you how I feel regarding Cook regardless of what T3 may or may not explain, even though I dislike how little input we get from Cook I don't think Cook is scum, there isn't a world Cook kills Zyla, I don't think.
Who do you think is a likely scum partner for T3 if not Cook? Do you think GrandpaMo and T3 is a possible team?
In post 1018, NorwegianboyEE wrote:What's everyone's read on Cook?
I've been SL or SR-ing Cook for almost the whole game and Cook hasn't done anything to make me change my mind.
In post 1029, JamesTheNames wrote:^ This does indeed mean I think Val89 is actually the most town currently.
Did Val do something particularly towny that made you change your mind, or is Val towny more by PoE based on the association reads? Just comparing to back here
In post 337, JamesTheNames wrote:
If I had to say at gun point, probably Val89 or TF3, considering the really unnatural pocketing you did, it also doesn't have to be for reasons of: "let me pocket you so we can hammer James". It could just be used for later on. Regarding you're , surely the opposite is true also? Just because they agree with you doesn't make them town, even more reason which you've provided yourself as to how nonsense your early town cred giving to Val89 was.
In post 636, JamesTheNames wrote:
I thought you were scummier. Would you not vote somebody you thought was scummier than someone else?
All being said though I do find your 1-6 point argument really compelling.

In terms of T3's post regarding the "circumstances" of the read on Cook, 6 minutes before claiming Cook was town, T3 said he was going to reread Cook's ISO. So, I'd presume he found something in there to change his mind...? But the ISO does nothing for me, especially with Cook's wagon hopping action.
I hope you don't mind me responding to only one of the 2 walls.

I'm not entirely sure that T3 and Cook would be a scum pair, Cook's plays to me suggest a scum pair more than T3's plays do, but I don't think its likely. I think more likely is T3 playing off of Cook being town due to T3 having scum knowledge.
Regarding his parter, I can see GrandpaMo as the partner, for reasons I think I brought up much earlier, which haven't changed, but that mainly stemmed from GrandpaMo flipping red first instead of T3. If T3 flips red first I don't think I can say for sure its GrandpaMo, but considering we'd be 1 scum less, push comes to shove I'd vote to hammer GrandpaMo day 3.

Regarding Val, I do think in my early Day 1 targetting of him may have actually been spurred on by stubbornness more than a concrete point. I think in terms of intent his is the simplest, "all cards on the table" type of scum hunting. For you alstro, I think just because you have more experience the way you scum hunt seems a bit less so? I'm sorry if that doesn't make sense. For NorweiganboyEE, I do think he is scum hunting, but of course with a less of an "all cards on the table" vibe.
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1077 (isolation #117) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 2:54 pm

Post by JamesTheNames »

In post 1076, T3 wrote:Cook, can I say why?
We all have inferred why.
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1085 (isolation #118) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 3:37 pm

Post by JamesTheNames »

In post 1079, T3 wrote:I found Cook soft FN. :(
Assuming this is true, why did you hint at it? Why did you not save it for when Cook was H-1? You could have just said it was vibes.

Now let's assume post was a breadcrumb. What benefit does the Friendly Neighbour have, to breadcrumbing? Firstly if it gets spotted they get killed Night 1, secondly they let other people know of their alignment, so if anybody ever counter-claimed Friendly Neighbour in a Hammer or Lose scenario it would never work.

Thirdly, I don't buy this idea that you're not in cahoots with T3 after doing some reading, maybe too much coincidence but you only ever post anything impactful while T3 also does, every else is a prod dodge, maybe that was thinking too much into it but oh well.
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1086 (isolation #119) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 3:39 pm

Post by JamesTheNames »

Is anyone counter claiming anything which would cause an issue with Cook's claim? If so and Cook is lying it basically means with certainty that T3 is also scum.
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1087 (isolation #120) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 3:41 pm

Post by JamesTheNames »

For reasons in I'm not accepting Cook's claim unless there are no counter claims of any sort.
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1090 (isolation #121) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 4:00 pm

Post by JamesTheNames »

In post 1089, T3 wrote:VOTE: James
Now I will.
If Cook ends up being a Friendly Neighbour you hinting at it really was not a wise play by any stretch of the imagination.
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1092 (isolation #122) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 4:02 pm

Post by JamesTheNames »

T3 being scum doesn't change for me regardless of this outcome but you are definitely correct. Goodnight for now.
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1097 (isolation #123) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 5:52 pm

Post by JamesTheNames »

In post 1094, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Why don’t you say who you target instead of having us wait?
Val
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1109 (isolation #124) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 7:19 pm

Post by JamesTheNames »

In post 1098, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1097, JamesTheNames wrote:
In post 1094, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Why don’t you say who you target instead of having us wait?
Val
Where did they say that?
They didn't, regardless of their alignment they aren't town sided in their actions, nor is T3 in the slightest. I know I wasn't targetted, you voted for Cook, alstromerial agreed Cook was suspicious along with T3 while also being against the FN idea, T3 claimed they soft worked it out, GrandpaMo hasn't said anything and I don't think anyone town reads them, Cook can't target Cook, therefore Val89.
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1113 (isolation #125) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 11:37 pm

Post by JamesTheNames »

I guess I owe Cook an apology for doubting the role reveal, I apologise.
I still scum read / scum lean T3.
Scum certainly lies in T3 and Mo.
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1121 (isolation #126) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 2:50 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

Don't town just win this? Depending on who we hammer today, it'll give us really really important reads going into day 3, we have a locktown who will probably die Night 2, but having a Friendly Neighbour means we have a very powerful town power role going into Day 3. Scum has to decide Night 2, either to try and hit the other Power Role, 1/3, or to kill the locktown. I'm pretty sure town wins this.
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1133 (isolation #127) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 5:47 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

In post 1127, NorwegianboyEE wrote:James do you think Grandpa/T3 is the team?
I'm too conflicted.
I think Scum!GrandpaMo implies Scum!T3, but Scum!T3 doesn't necessarily mean Scum!GrandpaMo.
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1141 (isolation #128) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 6:38 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

GrandpaMo, assuming you're the scum consensus, and assuming we're all incorrect about you, would you not want to allow discussions which could eventually lead to someone being scum read more than you? You self hammering is inherently anti Town as far as I'm concerned. I don't think you're town but I am not rushing to hammer you, there's no need to waste all the time we have.

The way I see it is I would prefer a T3 hammer today without a shadow of a doubt, assuming Cook gets killed N2 because we don't have a jailkeeper or they make a mistake, we would go into Day 3 with all active, not lurking, input heavy people. The information we get from active people is important. Don't hammer yourself yet, if you're town, at least wait a while for the countdown to get close.
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1145 (isolation #129) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:03 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

In post 1144, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Apparently only Val and Alstro are people Grandpa wants to hear the opinion of. :(
He is being scum read and voted by the both of them. Why he doesn't want Cook's opinion is up for speculation
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1147 (isolation #130) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:09 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

I just think it's a matter or policy to use up as much of the alloted time as possible. I also think I scum read T3 more than GrandpaMo.
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1160 (isolation #131) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:12 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

Ha lol. I'm the jailkeeper. I saved Cook because I thought youd kill him. I knew it was T3.
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1161 (isolation #132) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:12 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

Night 1 I visited t3.
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1162 (isolation #133) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:13 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

In post 1157, T3 wrote:I hardclaim tracker James visited Val and me last night. VOTE: James
Val and you? You can't even lie correctly.
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1163 (isolation #134) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:14 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

We're in row 2 column B. T3 is the rolecop. Cook can verify I'm the Jailkeeper as Cook was roleblocked.
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1165 (isolation #135) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:16 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

VOTE: T3 Town wins. Night 3 I'm going to roleblock Alstroemerial.
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1171 (isolation #136) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:57 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

She?
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1184 (isolation #137) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:01 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

Errrrrrr. The other mafia could just permanently not kill, and just pretend like the other person was roleblocked.
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1189 (isolation #138) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:25 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

In post 1185, Cook wrote:true but it's significantly more likely that the mafia gets limmed before that
They just keep attempting to kill Me. They'd eventually get through.
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1190 (isolation #139) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 12:02 pm

Post by JamesTheNames »

In fact would it not just be a stalemate if the mafia decided to never kill?
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1191 (isolation #140) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 12:05 pm

Post by JamesTheNames »

Why did you opt to claim Jailkeeper of all things anyway?
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1204 (isolation #141) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 10:57 pm

Post by JamesTheNames »

In post 1200, NorwegianboyEE wrote:James would have been an very good mislim to save for later if he wasn’t PR.
It’s easy to act wise after knowing all of the facts, but James really didn’t show any signs indicating he was a power role.
I tried to drop subtle hints that I wasn't, things like going on about trackers and jailkeepers both being options a lot, making it seem like I was neither (at least that was the intention), I also tried to look like a fool day 1 by tunnelling so I didn't get night killed nor perceived as an actual threat. I think I did make the fact I was a PR obvious because of the T3 revealing Cook thing, because of course I can work out from that what Cook is, and you could have worked out I was a PR based on that.
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1206 (isolation #142) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:14 pm

Post by JamesTheNames »

In post 1205, VFP wrote:
In post 1200, NorwegianboyEE wrote:James would have been an very good mislim to save for later if he wasn’t PR.
It’s easy to act wise after knowing all of the facts, but James really didn’t show any signs indicating he was a power role.
I disagree, James looked strong town and to have his head screwed on.
Zyla and Val were also obvious town but James looked the bigger threat. You should aim to kill who will do the most damage against you as scum imo.

Zyla kill wasn't bad, but I think you could have manipulated Zyla more so later game.

Thats no discredit to Zyla though.
How do you think I could have acted less as a threat?
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1209 (isolation #143) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 5:19 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

By the way can I just say we had a solid mod this game, whenever I asked a question the response was click and clear, and they were polite when explaining delays. Respect.
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1211 (isolation #144) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 5:23 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

Making the self hammer real. Immersion.
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1213 (isolation #145) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 5:30 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

You think so? It was a town win as long as I didn't die N2.
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1215 (isolation #146) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 5:35 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

I don't know why you all opted to vote GrandpaMo over T3 to be honest. Mo was just flailing. Solid cases against T3 existed.
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1217 (isolation #147) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 5:51 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

In post 1216, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1213, JamesTheNames wrote:You think so? It was a town win as long as I didn't die N2.
This game was won with mechanics is basically what you're saying.
Yes, mechanics based upon T3 being confscum. Which to me he was.
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1218 (isolation #148) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 5:54 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

In post 35, JamesTheNames wrote:Yea so. What in the world. JamesTheNames' page 2 prediction. It's T3 and Val89.
VOTE: Val89
Half correct.
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1222 (isolation #149) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:00 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

In post 1220, GrandpaMo wrote:@james what made u back off me?
I got the impression T3 was a much stronger scum, I did what I said I'd do the entire game, focusing one person at a time. You were flailing, either scum caught, or town who had to accept they messed up and were gonna be hammered.