I
S
G
A
M
E
!

VOTE: Not_Mafia
Also, what is Not_Mafia doing? This is some of the worst play I’ve ever seen.
I will SEARCH for games with you and N_M to help you policy him.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #30 (isolation #1) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:22 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 23, alstroemerial wrote:
In post 21, Lukewarm wrote:I read that as a scum team accusation
Me too :shifty:

In terms of Not_Mafia, then, maybe should we do the whole intent-to-hammer+claim shebang at E-2 instead of E-1 then...? More like an "intent to E-1"?
This is known as "NM-1", but I don't quickhammer in Newbies
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #52 (isolation #2) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 11:21 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 25, Val89 wrote:All,

I've played with some of you before, and I'm glad to see all two of you back for more. For those of you don't know me, allow me to introduce myself - my name is Val89, and I'm known for opening my games by posting what appears on it's surface to be a load of crap and can't possibly be alignment indicative, but actually completely deduces the scum team in my first post. If you don't beleive me, allow me to refer you to the game in question. Yes, a sample size of one, but that is 100% of the games I've played that aren't ongoing and thus fair game for discussion. Not bad odds, I am sure you will agree.

So, I have to say my attention has been immeadately drawn by not_mafia: Clearly, if we consider only alignment at this stage, ignoring the possibility of a serious mod error, there are only 2 possiblities: Not Mafia is mafia, or Not Mafia is not mafia.

There are 9 players in the setup, of which 2 are mafia. That makes the probablity of case A, that Not Mafia is Mafia, as 2/9ths; and conversely, case B, that Not Mafia is not mafia as 7/9s.

Let's now consider another Non-Not Mafia player from the list, lets say, for sake of example, Lukewarm. The same possibities apply - either Lukewarm is mafia, or Lukewarm is not mafia. But Lukewarm is not Not Mafia, because that would be against the site rules precluding playing in the same game under two different names, so Lukewarm HAS to mafia. This logic can be applied to any other player you substitue for Lukewarm, with the sole exception of Not Mafia, meaning that 8 out of 9 players in the game would have to be mafia. Clearly, this is a contridiction, and so our initial assumption is wrong.

If you instead consider the alternative posibilities that either Not Mafia is mafia, or that Not Mafia is not not mafia, then we resolve our contridication. While this doesn't give us any clues as to any of the other playerbase, returning to our example, Lukewarm being not mafia is fine, if not mafia is not Not Mafia. Thus, either Not Mafia is mafia, or Not Mafia is not Not Mafia, and since Not Mafia CLEARY IS Not Mafia, then Not Mafia is mafia. Easy

This logic is impeccable, I surrender

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #53 (isolation #3) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 11:22 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 36, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 33, Val89 wrote:It doesn't matter if you think the logic can be reduced to "Not_Mafia's name is Not_Mafia"; I don't agree that's a fair summation of the argument, and tells me you haven't engaged fully with it, by the way
If you take post 25, and replace Not_Mafia's name with any other name - would the argument mean anything? No, because your argument relies solely on the name of his account.

Also, the logic you applied, would that not stand true in literally every Newbie game that Not_Mafia plays?

And if it does apply to every single game he plays in, then clearly it is not actually of any substance.
Tbf I'm scum even when I'm town
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #55 (isolation #4) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 11:24 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 35, Umlaut wrote:Hi, haven't read anything and not going to for a while but

on general principle.
Why are you voting on policy and refusing to scumhunt and actually play the game?

VOTE: Umlaut

On general principle
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #61 (isolation #5) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 11:38 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 60, Val89 wrote:By the way, does anyone else have an opinion if Zyla's post counts as a potential Buzzword scumtell?
The irony
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #71 (isolation #6) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 12:14 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

If I were voting seriously at this point, I'd be voting Lukewarm
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #194 (isolation #7) » Thu Jul 08, 2021 7:00 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Umlaut has yet to contribute
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #418 (isolation #8) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 9:09 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Pukewarm
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #426 (isolation #9) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 10:26 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Why is Zyla getting wagoned?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #436 (isolation #10) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:02 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 435, Lukewarm wrote:I have scared people off from trying to sort either me or Val
Sounds like a good outcome for scum-you
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #454 (isolation #11) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 12:28 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 453, Lukewarm wrote:I would also say that 436 seems somewhat out of character - like the way he approached it.
Why?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #457 (isolation #12) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 12:56 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Interesting
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #460 (isolation #13) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 1:05 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 459, Lukewarm wrote:Not_Mafia -- can you link me to like your two most recent scum games?
I forget every game the instant it ends
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #502 (isolation #14) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 9:05 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 473, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 457, Not_Mafia wrote:Interesting
This post keeps coming back to me.

I feel like this is a strange response to our conversation, but I am struggling to sort from it.

Like, I feel like it is a strange response coming from both alignments, so I am not sure what to do with it.
Interesting
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #583 (isolation #15) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 9:51 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: The Ogre
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #587 (isolation #16) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:04 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 584, Lukewarm wrote:Not_Mafia, do you only post when you have been mentioned by name?
Maybe
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #611 (isolation #17) » Fri Jul 16, 2021 4:58 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'm town, you can take my word for it
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #634 (isolation #18) » Fri Jul 16, 2021 9:21 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 618, Lukewarm wrote:VOTE: shrek
VOTE: Shrek

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #640 (isolation #19) » Fri Jul 16, 2021 9:42 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 639, Umlaut wrote:
In post 632, Shrek wrote:ebwop pavowski actually looks a lot better reading back on his iso specifically because he seems to preserve not mafia for now? like i legitimately dont see a mafia member sticking their neck out for him assuming he is town which is a good thing. that said if nm does flip mafia here it obviously would make pavowski look bad in retrospect and he has to know that. maybe mafia is protecting nm though still intends to lynch him later down the line to get town cred? if that makes any sense at all. i also misremembered it was zyla going for the n_m elim which is a little shady but she's been contributing a lot otherwise.
In my very first game on the site, I as scum stuck my neck out for town!Not_Mafia on Day 1 and instead pushed my scumbuddy as a better elim.

I'm not saying this is necessarily what Pavowski is doing but I felt like I should point it out anyway.
Wow I caught scum in my first post and got eliminated for it
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #647 (isolation #20) » Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:53 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

^This is scum bitter that they're being wagoned over the shitposter
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #652 (isolation #21) » Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:03 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 649, Pavowski wrote:Shrek got something out of NM so he's got that going for him
This could be scum
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #667 (isolation #22) » Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:10 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Shrek? More like Shkrum
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #669 (isolation #23) » Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:15 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Hammer yourself
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #675 (isolation #24) » Sun Jul 18, 2021 12:14 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

He's a Mafia Roleblocker
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #687 (isolation #25) » Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:12 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Let’s get Lukewarm today
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #688 (isolation #26) » Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:12 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

It’s Lukewarm+Pavowski
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #704 (isolation #27) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:00 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 689, Zyla wrote:could you make an actual case against him?
No
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #708 (isolation #28) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:47 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'm town
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #709 (isolation #29) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:51 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 706, Pavowski wrote:his initial vote on Shrek didn't count and he *did* make sure it counted.
Cos

A) Day was ending
B) Mod gave me a final warning
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #711 (isolation #30) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:39 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

That's convenient
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #713 (isolation #31) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:48 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I get headaches when I betray the members of my town aswell
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #715 (isolation #32) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:51 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 712, Lukewarm wrote:The convenient and easy choice would be jumping on the Not_Mafia wagon, but I am instead choosing to try and figure this game out, but that is making my head hurt
My elimination doesn't need your help. The convenient thing for you to do here is to sew the seeds of suspicion as widely as possible for ELo tomorrow.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #718 (isolation #33) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:39 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 717, Pavowski wrote:Interestingly NM calls for us to elim Luke today but isn't actually voting him now, either.
So I can hammer him later
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #744 (isolation #34) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:47 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Scum team is Heatstroke and Doggoslope
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #747 (isolation #35) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 9:41 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 737, Pavowski wrote:Meanwhile the day is ticking away

The push he wants for Luke is opportunistic and doesn't make sense
This is a very scummy E-1
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #752 (isolation #36) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 9:52 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I’m a town babysitter
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #753 (isolation #37) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 9:53 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 748, Umlaut wrote:
In post 747, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 737, Pavowski wrote:Meanwhile the day is ticking away

The push he wants for Luke is opportunistic and doesn't make sense
This is a very scummy E-1
How do you distinguish it from a towny E-1?

I'm ready to hear you out on this but you have to say something.
Opportunistic, he threw shade on me from the word go, the backed down when responded to, now I’m scum again all of a sudden. Terrible read progression
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #754 (isolation #38) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 9:54 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Lukewarm’s intent isn’t much better
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #755 (isolation #39) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 9:54 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

It’s Heatstroke and Doogoslope

Mark my moo
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #765 (isolation #40) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:25 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Here come the backpedals
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #782 (isolation #41) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:49 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Why are you so fixated on this?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #806 (isolation #42) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:26 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 802, T3 wrote:NM wagon is terrible and probably both scum on him depending on the number of votes.
Scum is Lukewarm and Pavowski
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #846 (isolation #43) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:32 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Marci vote pavowski
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #850 (isolation #44) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:31 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 848, T3 wrote:NM please just claim cop/tracker.
I'm cop/tracker
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #853 (isolation #45) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:26 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I was just acquiescing to your request
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #878 (isolation #46) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:18 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

P
a
v
o
w
s
k
i
t
h
i
s
i
s
i
n
t
e
n
t
t
o
h
a
m
m
e
r
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #879 (isolation #47) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:18 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Y'all lucky this is a newbie
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #905 (isolation #48) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:04 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'm VT
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #907 (isolation #49) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:15 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: marcistar
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #946 (isolation #50) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:37 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

alstromerial? More like alstromiracle
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #956 (isolation #51) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 11:36 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 949, Lukewarm wrote:@NM, why did you think I was scum?
Didn't like your Val push and equity with Pavowski