ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Wed Feb 16, 2022 9:56 pm

Post by ofmercia »

10-12 pages of RVS. Ouch. I vote you start it page 2.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #30 (isolation #1) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 5:22 am

Post by ofmercia »

@tits what made you choose progo as a case study?
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #35 (isolation #2) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 7:37 am

Post by ofmercia »

In post 33, TistDaniel wrote:ofmerica, do you have any thoughts on strategy? Either power roles, or just general scumhunting? I haven't heard much from you.
Claiming your town power role when you're about to be voted out is good. Fake claiming is bad under all circumstances, it'll will most likely get 2 town power roles out and guaranteed to confuse the rest of town who has no other info and no private way of discussing things. Mafia will always know which column we are in, so I disagree when you say they will get confused about being in column A or C in your example where it's viable for town to fake claim.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #37 (isolation #3) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 7:52 am

Post by ofmercia »

In post 36, TistDaniel wrote:NorwegianboyEE:

Not especially. I've read 17 of Progo's posts, and it was all RVS stuff. I don't know which way he flipped, so I don't have any handle on his tells or anything.

I feel like all I really know about him is that 2087 was his first online game (though he played in person before that) and that he's never played League of Legends. (It came up as a discussion point in 2087.)

So ... I know almost as much about you as about him.

ofmerica:

My point is not that Mafia will be confused about whether we're in A or C.

Cop knows we're in A or C because those are A1 and C1 are the only setups that cop can appear. Mafia knows for sure whether we're in A or C, but they don't know whether it's 1, 2, or 3. A3 and C3 are both masons. Cop can claim mason, and Mafia doesn't know otherwise. If they're in A, it's A1, but Mafia thinks it's A3. If they're in C, it's C1, but Mafia thinks it's C3. Either way, it's a plausible lie to everyone except the doctor, if there is one, who knows for sure he's not in A3 or C3.
Thing about claiming mason is that there's no other power role which is worthy of killing more than mason anyway. So you're not buying yourself more time so even though you're the cop trying to hide, mafia have no reason to go night kill a better PR, and will most likely out the other power role who will and should counter claim you, since this legit town PR has no idea you are a different town PR fake claiming.

If they somehow can read your mind and know you're fake claiming as TOWN, it's still bad because now you open up a whole new way for scum to get away with fake claiming random power roles when about to be lynched. So for this setup, imo, NEVER fake claim as town. And always counter claim someone who has a direct contradiction to your power role.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #42 (isolation #4) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 9:06 am

Post by ofmercia »

In post 40, TistDaniel wrote:ofmerica:

There's no other power role as worthy of killing as mason? I thought mason would be rather weak, since you have one confirmed town you can talk to, which feels like a pretty weak power to me, and once one of you gets killed, the other has no power at all. Perhaps I don't understand how to play mason?

As for my fakeclaim thoughts, I know what I'm saying is against current site meta. I'm just not sure that current site meta is correct, at least with regards to NewD3 games.

You're right, my fakeclaim thoughts do make it easier for mafia to fakeclaim, but not really *that* much easier. If you read my original post on it, I am saying that if a person doesn't explain their fakeclaim within one full game day, they're scum and should be lynched. So it's a short-term strategy at best for scum.

Also, it's not all that easy for scum to fakeclaim. While town can fakeclaim certain roles and scum won't know (such as, in my example, cop claiming to be mason) the reverse isn't true.

Look at the NewD3 setup table. If Mafia knows we're in A, and fakeclaims any role at all there's a 100% chance that at least one person knows they're lying, and a 66% chance that two people know. If Mafia knows we're in C, and they fakeclaim any role, there's a 100% chance somebody knows. The only time it's at all feasible for Mafia to fakeclaim is if we're in B. And they're still not guaranteed to be safe. They're definitely unsafe the instant another power role flips or claims.
If you bluff mafia into believing that you are mason instead of cop, there is no power role better for them to kill anyway (masons are a pair). So you're not delaying you getting night killed. Mafia would think there is a pair of masons. And they know one, might as well kill him, as there is no other threat of any other power role.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (isolation #5) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 2:06 pm

Post by ofmercia »

In post 65, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 60, NorwegianboyEE wrote:VOTE: Dunnstral
You gonna be more readable this game buddy?

Oh and for context. Dunnstral is one of those players that don’t react very strongly to any sort of pressure, which makes them hard to sort. So i expect that my vote there won’t do much. But it is an good starting point while there’s not much else to go on.
I'm not going out of my way to be unreadable
What do you think about post 62?
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (isolation #6) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 10:52 pm

Post by ofmercia »

If it's a slip which I think it is. Then scum team is progo and norwegian. I didn't want to jump to conclusions but the moment I saw it, it clearly looks like scum talking to eahother and 1 of them accidentally posted in the main thread. Highly unfortunate tbh.

Norwegian's defence is making it seem more and like the case.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (isolation #7) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 12:10 am

Post by ofmercia »

The two of you being in a scum thread discussing things. You ask him something in the main thread. He accidentally responds in the main thread.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (isolation #8) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 12:21 am

Post by ofmercia »

At the time it was a highly suspicious post, the language defense does make sense though.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (isolation #9) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 12:35 am

Post by ofmercia »

In post 99, KittyTacky wrote:I'll hold out on voting for now but Frogsterking and ofmercia are both sus to me and ofmercia's push, in particular, seems a bit like a scum jumping onto a possible early wagon.

Read Progo's post again. How does "I pretend to respond to Daniel's strategy soon" make any sense, especially since Progo doesn't seem like a caveman? I think missing a "will" is pretty unlikely. And what would pretending to respond to someone even entail? It's clear to me that it's a typo.
Are you saying what I pointed out doesn't make sense? I don't think I can be any clearer though, even repeating it to be clearer. Did you read it what I posted?
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (isolation #10) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 1:15 am

Post by ofmercia »

In post 110, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 103, ofmercia wrote:
In post 99, KittyTacky wrote:I'll hold out on voting for now but Frogsterking and ofmercia are both sus to me and ofmercia's push, in particular, seems a bit like a scum jumping onto a possible early wagon.

Read Progo's post again. How does "I pretend to respond to Daniel's strategy soon" make any sense, especially since Progo doesn't seem like a caveman? I think missing a "will" is pretty unlikely. And what would pretending to respond to someone even entail? It's clear to me that it's a typo.
Are you saying what I pointed out doesn't make sense? I don't think I can be any clearer though, even repeating it to be clearer. Did you read it what I posted?
It doesn't make sense because I really, really don't see anyone saying that, phrased
that
way, in mafia chat. Again, how do you pretend to respond to someone?
Mafia need to use deception. Pretending is a form of deception. They can be open about that sort of thing with eachother.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (isolation #11) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 1:16 am

Post by ofmercia »

But as I said, the language mistake progo posted makes sense.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (isolation #12) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 2:08 am

Post by ofmercia »

How can you just assume it was a language error? That seems a bit tmi.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (isolation #13) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 2:21 am

Post by ofmercia »

Not defending it. I accept it was a language error a while ago.

Didn't vote because I wanted to hear from progo first. He made his case and I accept my instant solve of the game was incorrect.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #126 (isolation #14) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 3:34 am

Post by ofmercia »

I have tistdan and norweigian as town atm. Rest null. Nothing really scummy atm but I'm looking closely.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (isolation #15) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 5:12 am

Post by ofmercia »

@Dunnstral any town reads?
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (isolation #16) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 5:31 am

Post by ofmercia »

In post 138, fwogcarf wrote:
In post 115, ofmercia wrote:How can you just assume it was a language error? That seems a bit tmi.
not everything is a scumslip lol
Lol still, there's a difference in making assumptions and guesses to flat out knowing not only it was an error but the exact nature and cause of the error.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (isolation #17) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 6:58 am

Post by ofmercia »

@tits - "Then they went on to say that it's a bad idea to claim mason (37, 42). I'm not going to say this is alignment-indicative though, because I think mafia would want cop to claim cop rather than mason. I can read what ofmerica said as either town-beneficial or scum-beneficial."

Why would mafia want cop to claim cop instead of mason? A fake claim has a high chance of counter claim which can throw the game on the spot for town (mafia would LOVE for a town PR to fake claim).
If the cop claims mason the cop gains nothing really, because as explained before scum now think there are a pair of masons and they know one of them, easy knight kill. This is actually low key baiting town PR's to allow fake claims which can only benefit scum.
I stand by any power role notices any fake claim or contradiction to their role. Please counter claim it.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (isolation #18) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 6:59 am

Post by ofmercia »

night* not knight
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (isolation #19) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 7:06 am

Post by ofmercia »

meta - most effective tactics available.

By "town never fake claiming" we eliminate an avenue for scum to escape a lynch by fake claiming and getting immunity. For this to work town NEEDS to counter claim when a contradiction is noticed or the entire tactics is useless. These two conditions go hand in hand.

Since town knows town wouldn't fake claim, it's an easy way to catch a mafia member.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (isolation #20) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 7:13 am

Post by ofmercia »

In post 155, TistDaniel wrote:But this is the thing you want to talk about? Not the Progo case?
I waited for progo's response. Me asking him directly would not be me waiting for clarity. I asked someone else just to get some extra input on what I thought was a slip, my question to Dunnstral was as basic as it gets. Your claim that I was setting up shade by asking that isn't true. If I wanted to opportunistically join or start any wagons I would use what was already being setup, not an entirely new angle attacking two players, which if I was scum would be turning 2 townies against me.

I feel your case is wrong not necessarily from scum though, just overactive town trying extremely hard to find scum.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (isolation #21) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 7:17 am

Post by ofmercia »

In post 157, fwogcarf wrote:I think cops and mason are equally damaging threats to mafia. Masons claiming together would mean two confirmed town, and I highly doubt scum would pull a move like that.

Cop can't confirm themself as easily, but they can nail a scum. I would not expect Cop to live to the next day if that ended up happening unless it's exactly Town Cop and Town Doctor.

Masons are harder to kill than Cops because there's more of them.
What tist seems to think is that claiming mason as a cop will somehow allow mafia team to not night kill this power role.

Why would mafia not kill the mason????? They won't be like "oh it's just a mason need to find the cop" there is no cop or doctor etc. There are only a pair of masons and they know the mason. IT WILL NOT PROTECT YOU FROM NIGHT KILL. Sorry caps but I feel I'm on repeat here.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (isolation #22) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 7:21 am

Post by ofmercia »

In post 159, TistDaniel wrote:ofmerica, I think meta is more complex than just "the most effective tactics available". Meta is the most effective tactics *based on what is currently in common usage*. It's wrong to fake-clam as town power in current site meta, because current site meta says that town should immediately counterclaim.

If current site meta was that town should counterclaim late the following day, would it still be wrong? This still results in fake claims being eliminated, but it gives them the chance to use a power first. Perhaps it's not as good idea to claim mason as I had originally thought, but there's still a 50% chance that a cop who claims cop before scanning will never get to scan.
But it's ineffective to rely on a town player (the other power role) and actually the entire town to get incorrect information in the hopes of there is some bigger play happening that will somehow catch scum. Instead of a reliable, consistent and effective basic strat that does not allow for scum to take advantage of. It just opens up way too many scenarios for scum to abuse.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (isolation #23) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 7:24 am

Post by ofmercia »

Yeah my bad, it's like the fifth time someone tells me. Pretty hard habit to shake.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (isolation #24) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 7:29 am

Post by ofmercia »

In post 167, TistDaniel wrote:I'll admit, I could be wrong. Part of where I was coming from originally was that I assumed that mafia would have more reasons behind the nightkill than just the power role. Let's say AutoDefenestrator claimed mason right now. He's saying he has no power to scan or block the nightkill. But we also know that it's his first game on the site, and several players are leaning on him for lurking too much. It seemed to me that mafia would be more likely to kill me, because I'm the most town-read player, I'm talking a lot, and maybe I got lucky with some of my reads. Meanwhile, a wagon might still form on AutoDefenestrator even if they do absolutely nothing about it.

Like I've said, I haven't played any games here before. Maybe mafia always kills power over someone troublesome in other ways. I've been assuming I'm probably going to be tonight's nightkill though.
Masons confirm 2 towns, much better for town instead of trusting a shaky day1 alignment feel. Eliming someone else in as the night kill would be bad for mafia. Since they are narrowing their own pool which is already very narrowed with 2 confirmed towns still alive later in the game.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (isolation #25) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 7:41 am

Post by ofmercia »

In post 170, NorwegianboyEE wrote:VOTE: Frogsterking
Looking back on it, i think their "oh you slipped" stuff on ProgoWoshua was pretty opportunistic so i want to vote here. They unvote later of course, but that is after negative thread response so i don't give it very much credit.
I also thought it was a slip, and that scum got really unfortunate. Was really hoping it wasn't the case lol.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (isolation #26) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 7:20 pm

Post by ofmercia »

In post 183, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 182, fwogcarf wrote:
In post 181, Frogsterking wrote:
Yes we can do it.

What did you like about Norwee?
I like their reactions to the "slip" along with their engagement with ofmercia. I think their solving style is townie and I really like how they went through with their ofmercia vote. I also think that their prodding of frogo is townie because it's someone trying to get discussion started up.
Okay, do you remember how to read a players iso?

Can you find a player's iso in this game who seems to have the most consistent train of thought from post to post, and player who seems to have the least consistent train of thought from post to post?
Is this the survey strat?
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (isolation #27) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 5:52 am

Post by ofmercia »

Changing my town read of tist to scum. Post 148's word and post count is a bit too much, I just don't see the point other than to fill up posts. After a reread I'm getting lamist vibes.

VOTE: TistDaniel
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (isolation #28) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 9:26 pm

Post by ofmercia »

In post 217, KittyTacky wrote:I think Tist's word count is attributable to him simply being a newbie and trying to be helpful. It would be an HMMMMM if an experienced player did it though.
He's not the average newbie.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #225 (isolation #29) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 9:27 pm

Post by ofmercia »

In post 221, fwogcarf wrote:VOTE: Dunnstral activity read

also seems like volume tells will not work in this game

thank god honestly
I think he's lurking as town waiting for something.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (isolation #30) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 12:00 am

Post by ofmercia »

Lol fix that post. I definitely didn't post that.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (isolation #31) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 1:42 am

Post by ofmercia »

In post 229, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 224, ofmercia wrote:
In post 217, KittyTacky wrote:I think Tist's word count is attributable to him simply being a newbie and trying to be helpful. It would be an HMMMMM if an experienced player did it though.
He's not the average newbie.
Meaning what?
He's saying tist would be suspicious for that only if he were experienced. I disagree. I think it's within his range even if new.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (isolation #32) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:35 am

Post by ofmercia »

In post 241, NorwegianboyEE wrote:So slots that are currently voting Daniel, please explain if you have other scumreads or if you see any other viable eliminations other than ListDaniel today, because unless y'all sidestep me, it's not gonna be our day 1 elim.
Do you have a read list? I'd be willing to sheep if it makes sense. Don't have a better scum read than tist.

Although I disagree on some players should have day 1 immunity regardless of alignment. But I can see what you mean by it.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (isolation #33) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:43 am

Post by ofmercia »

In post 246, fwogcarf wrote:
In post 225, ofmercia wrote:
In post 221, fwogcarf wrote:VOTE: Dunnstral activity read

also seems like volume tells will not work in this game

thank god honestly
I think he's lurking as town waiting for something.
how does that make sense?
I asked him a few things. I don't feel he's hiding anything. But also feels as if he doesn't know what to do.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (isolation #34) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:59 am

Post by ofmercia »

UNVOTE:
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (isolation #35) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 10:51 pm

Post by ofmercia »

In post 253, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 247, TistDaniel wrote: I think I've seen the most scummy behavior from ofmercia, but I think true scum would make more of an effort to hide scummy behavior. Not quite ready to townread them yet, but they are at least one of the more active players.
Ofmercia is new. Honestly their posts ping me more as a newbie scum than a scummy newbie, if that makes sense.
A new scum player would be even more likely to hide scum behavior. Open wolfing is not something normally seen from inexperienced players.

Not that I'm doing anything scummy though, tist is just wrong. And I do scum read him so I can see his early vote on me sticking no matter what. He is sort of building the case for a while already, changing facts to suit the case instead of changing the case to suit the facts.

But I won't vote him, since for a chance to hit mafia we will almost certainly need 5 town votes and multiple have shown an interest to give him day 1 immunity due to his activity regardless of alignment. So I'd rather not tunnel that direction.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (isolation #36) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 11:05 pm

Post by ofmercia »

In post 256, KittyTacky wrote:When I was new I accidentally scummed it up as a
townie
, I don't think newbscum slipping up is implausible.
Which was tist's original point which you opposed.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (isolation #37) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 11:06 pm

Post by ofmercia »

In post 257, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Frogs inactivity is bothering, and more than Dunnstral because i at least expected Frog to be more eqger to solve if he’s town.
Have you played with frog before?
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (isolation #38) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 11:16 pm

Post by ofmercia »

Why does activity = town?
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #264 (isolation #39) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 11:27 pm

Post by ofmercia »

Maybe, hopefully he'll post the survey thing soon.

What do you think about tits activity? Are you getting a solvy vibe?

To me the post count (which we already have available, and updated every post) and the word count and word per post stuff feels like filler. Can't find a reason for town to be trying to use fillers. Then there's also the part about it being ok for town to fake claim which would invite so much chaos and chances for scum to play a much easier game. I can't really see those as pro town.

But at a stage even I was town reading it just on pure volume. In detail I can't find the towniness. There is a LOT of content though so my take is just some highlights that stood out to me.

What stood out to you as town? (Or scum) is it all just nai?
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (isolation #40) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 9:02 am

Post by ofmercia »

In post 271, TistDaniel wrote:I'm with fwog on this: I don't like how quiet Auto is. I don't think I need to rehash what I've said about lurking, because I feel like I've said it quite a lot recently.

I don't like how quiet Auto is, but I can also understand town having the views Auto has. I'm skeptical of how useful a lot of the scumhunting tactics people talk about actually are, especially on Day 1, so I can understand being reluctant of taking part in the process, particularly with how long day length is here. (I've read some games on other forums, and day length is 48 hours or so, so activity expectations are very different.)

I could believe Auto stepping forward and being more useful on Day 2. That said, I don't have so much faith in that outcome that I'd try to dissuade a wagon on him, or use a power on him tonight.
What are the scum hunting tactics people talk about? Which reminds me. Frog needs to post that SSS tactic he said he was going to post 2 days ago.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #275 (isolation #41) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 10:40 am

Post by ofmercia »

Oh, I haven't read any of it, because it's pretty obvious the game is mostly rng especially day 1. So there's probably no reliable guide to catching scum. Especially with all the varying behaviors each game from both alignments.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (isolation #42) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 6:29 pm

Post by ofmercia »

In post 285, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 275, ofmercia wrote:Oh, I haven't read any of it, because it's pretty obvious the game is mostly rng especially day 1. So there's probably no reliable guide to catching scum. Especially with all the varying behaviors each game from both alignments.
lmao. It's not quite RNG because scum tend to be scummy. Like you for example.
Actually proving me right. So keep going.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (isolation #43) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 6:34 pm

Post by ofmercia »

In post 282, fwogcarf wrote:
In post 275, ofmercia wrote:Oh, I haven't read any of it, because it's pretty obvious the game is mostly rng especially day 1. So there's probably no reliable guide to catching scum. Especially with all the varying behaviors each game from both alignments.
not necessarily

you can definitely find someone to have been indicating your interpretation of scummy behavior and calling them out for it. If you think that they're scum, then go for it.
Yeah I said mostly not totally rng. I have been making votes on what I think is scummy.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (isolation #44) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 11:41 pm

Post by ofmercia »

In post 288, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 286, ofmercia wrote:
In post 285, KittyTacky wrote:
lmao. It's not quite RNG because scum tend to be scummy. Like you for example.
Actually proving me right. So keep going.
This is still scum. Not much ofmercia said or did makes much sense as town. Jumped on someone for what is blatantly a language mistake, when people started piling up votes, attempts to deflect with "the game is RNG".
What? We were discussing something totally different. This is a big stretch lol. The two aren't even related at all. This has to be scum.

VOTE: kittytacky
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (isolation #45) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 11:43 pm

Post by ofmercia »

You realize there are people actually reading the thread right? You need to try harder if you wanna misrep this badly.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #292 (isolation #46) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 12:18 am

Post by ofmercia »

Tist unvoted and progo voted AFTER. So when I made the post it was the least pressure I've been under or being pushed.

Do you know what deflecting means? My vote accusing progo and norwegian as being a scum team was way back and I already explained my thought process of that. How or why would I deflect in a completely different discussion talking about strategy and usefulness of scum guides?
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (isolation #47) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 12:40 am

Post by ofmercia »

Ok so I have 1 vote and 1 player scum reading me. I then decide to deflect this heavy pressure - I force tist to make a discussion of strategy where I can deflect your vote on me many pages back with an rng argument lol. Nice one. Makes perfect sense.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #332 (isolation #48) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 10:15 am

Post by ofmercia »

In post 300, TistDaniel wrote:It's page 13 and Frogsterking is now officially overdue on his SSS.
Last post was Saturday, not looking promising.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (isolation #49) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 6:35 pm

Post by ofmercia »

In post 337, KittyTacky wrote:Regardless of if I'm right about ofmercia or not, Frogster is also rising on my scum radar, due to massive lurking and not following through on the survey. Those are my main two scumreads, and I'm 90% sure there's a scum between those two.
Is frog afk or lurking/delaying the survey? If he is afk that's a suspicious reason for a scum read.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (isolation #50) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 2:35 am

Post by ofmercia »

In post 349, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 346, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 345, NorwegianboyEE wrote:…would you please?
Yes! Do you agree/disagree with my scum reads?
I disagree with your scumreads because you scumread me and I know I am town and fwogcarf didn't say anything that pinged my scum radar. Auto pings me more as a scummy townie limbait, yeah. As for Dunnstral, they and their replacement are aggressively null to me.
You not understanding doesn't mean poorly explained. Norwegian seems to understand after 2 posts. Yet after trying to explain further for 3 or 4 posts you're still lost, or acting lost.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #351 (isolation #51) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 2:36 am

Post by ofmercia »

In post 343, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 340, Frogsterking wrote:I apologize for my lurking. I think I've kept fairly well read on this game.

I think frognworth and KittyTacky are likely to flip scum. VOTE: frognworth I'm down to wagon either.

I think Dunnstral/StrangeMatters and AutoDefennstrel are the limbait slots who are are likely to be easy pushes who flip town.

I think Progo put enough effort into their posts that it's sort of making his life difficult as scum so I think he's town. I think Norwee's vote on me and paranoia of my slot is likely to come from town and some of his posts were too helpful I think for if he were playing scum. And I also am not paranoid of Tist who I think is town.

Then I think ofmercia's play is slightly more aggressive than the other players at this table which can sometimes lead to getting his slot scum read, and in my experience, kind of like the limbait slots, he's likely to flip town.

So then I just have frognworth and KittyTacky left and I read through their isos and I see hanging back, pushing easy slots while staying on the sidelanes, posting just enough to get slightly townread. I'm somewhat confident there's at least 1 scum between KittyTacky and frognworth.
1. Ofmercia's aggression isn't the problem by itself, aggressive towns win games. The problem is that the aggression was inane and extremely poorly explained when questioned.
2. Where's your survey my man?
This was supposed to be quoted.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (isolation #52) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 4:58 am

Post by ofmercia »

In post 352, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 350, ofmercia wrote:
In post 349, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 346, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 345, NorwegianboyEE wrote:…would you please?
Yes! Do you agree/disagree with my scum reads?
I disagree with your scumreads because you scumread me and I know I am town and fwogcarf didn't say anything that pinged my scum radar. Auto pings me more as a scummy townie limbait, yeah. As for Dunnstral, they and their replacement are aggressively null to me.
You not understanding doesn't mean poorly explained. Norwegian seems to understand after 2 posts. Yet after trying to explain further for 3 or 4 posts you're still lost, or acting lost.
*keeps evading my actual question* I don't know why Norwe thinks it makes sense, again how on Earth do you
pretend to respond
?
I'll try to spell it out again, but I feel you will still say I'm avoiding or ignoring or not making sense or whatever because it isn't genuine.
Firstly scum have a private thread where they communicate.

Norwegian asks progo where he is, progo responds that he is busy and will pretend to answer in the thread.

This to me looked like scum talking and progo posting in the wrong thread. Scum will most surely pretend to answer posts as they need to hide scum agenda.

I know you're just going to say I'm avoiding again but this is as clear as I can get. If you still don't understand something this simple I cannot help you unfortunately.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #362 (isolation #53) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 9:49 am

Post by ofmercia »

In post 359, StrangeMatter wrote:
In post 356, ofmercia wrote: Norwegian asks progo where he is, progo responds that he is busy and will pretend to answer in the thread.

This to me looked like scum talking and progo posting in the wrong thread. Scum will most surely pretend to answer posts as they need to hide scum agenda.

I know you're just going to say I'm avoiding again but this is as clear as I can get. If you still don't understand something this simple I cannot help you unfortunately.
In post 68, ProgoWoshua wrote:
In post 67, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 62, ProgoWoshua wrote:
In post 61, NorwegianboyEE wrote:ProgoWoshua you gonna come in?
Don’t be shy! Come and say hi!
I’ve got tea and crackers setting up on the fly.
I'm a little busy right now. But I pretend to respond to Daniel's strategy soon.
You mean this? I'm not sure why they said pretend, I assume they are joking.
I meant "intend". Sorry.
I'm not sure I'm following the logic behind what you're saying here @ofmercia. Exactly what about that makes it likely to you that progo posted in the wrong thread? Because every time I read it, I agree with what others have said that it reads like a grammar mistake over an actual slip.
I agree he meant intend instead of pretend. I'm saying what I thought it was before he posted what it actually was.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (isolation #54) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 9:53 am

Post by ofmercia »

In post 363, Frogsterking wrote:I really dislike how fwog and Kitty feel like they put just enough effort in to get slightly town read, and how they're both presently posed with their outted scum reads to sheep whichever limbait town goes for EoD.
I'm pretty sure kitty is scum.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (isolation #55) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:18 pm

Post by ofmercia »

Believing someone's explanation is not backing down. I feel scum would have more reasons they cannot be wrong, and thus more likely to try to force a case. This is related to that consistency point that was mentioned earlier. As in what kitty is doing with my progo vote, it feels forced, he cannot change his stance because he isn't hunting for scum he's fabricating scum.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (isolation #56) » Thu Feb 24, 2022 7:35 am

Post by ofmercia »

In post 415, fwogcarf wrote:Ofmercia do you still scumread Progo?
No, the explanation he gave made sense. I don't see enough activity and posts to scum or town read him. Null.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #435 (isolation #57) » Fri Feb 25, 2022 5:51 am

Post by ofmercia »

Strategy discussion - does no elimination on d1 help town or scum?
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #446 (isolation #58) » Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:59 am

Post by ofmercia »

Nice post tisdaniel (440). I have a few questions though.

"ofmercia, as I said, has played a very defensive game. I haven't seen him focused on attacking anyone. There's obviously tension between him and Kitty, and him and Frog, so it seems unlikely that they're scum together. It also seems unlikely that ofmercia would be scum with Progo."

I understand the posting between myself and kitty can be seen as tension and defending. But what gave you the idea I have tension with frog? I don't remember any such exchange. I can only speak for myself in this but I feel you get a lot wrong in this post like my tension with frog or that I haven't made any "attacks" (others need to verify that with their own experience and what was written about them). But I like the idea behind finding who is ignoring who etc, it expresses a desire to look at the bigger picture and solve the game.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (isolation #59) » Fri Feb 25, 2022 8:22 am

Post by ofmercia »

In post 448, TistDaniel wrote:ofmercia: I'm sorry, you're absolutely right about Frog. I remember I added that as an afterthought, way after I finished the section about you, and I was working on Frog. To be honest, I'm not sure why I added it. Maybe I meant to add it on Kitty, forgetting that I'd already said that about Kitty.

I think I have to hold my ground on you being defensive. Your strongest attack was on Progo, who you didn't vote, you didn't question, and you didn't even use his name or say there was something suspicious about him in your original post about him. Ever since then, if I recall correctly, your only scumreads and your only votes have been on me and Kitty, and only after we'd put pressure on you for the Progo controversy. Am I wrong?
I think you're right about being mostly on the defensive, I recall having to keep repeat things a lot. I also recall being called aggressive so I think maybe I have not been ALL defensive but definitely had to defend myself a lot, won't deny that.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #454 (isolation #60) » Fri Feb 25, 2022 8:22 am

Post by ofmercia »

In post 450, Frogsterking wrote:ofmercia do you have a sales background?
Lol no why?
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (isolation #61) » Fri Feb 25, 2022 8:29 am

Post by ofmercia »

No. Is this the survey?
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #459 (isolation #62) » Fri Feb 25, 2022 8:36 am

Post by ofmercia »

It wasn't my focus just yet.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #466 (isolation #63) » Fri Feb 25, 2022 8:48 am

Post by ofmercia »

In post 460, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 459, ofmercia wrote:It wasn't my focus just yet.
Okay. When did you become focused on Kitty?
When they voted me initially I didn't give it much attention, but it was a constant attack in that angle and then a flat out incorrect take that I was using rng as an argument to deflect pressure off myself. I had been in the least amount of pressure at that point and my post about rng was a completely separate discussion about strategy and guides for catching scum with tist. Instead of addressing the incorrect claim in any way they went on to repeat that I was ignoring a question that I tried answering about 10 times now but still ignoring according to kitty.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #511 (isolation #64) » Fri Feb 25, 2022 10:20 pm

Post by ofmercia »

In post 510, Frogsterking wrote:Is there any reason you wouldn't be willing to die in Strange's place, Kitty?
What is your scum tell on strange, can you simplify it?
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (isolation #65) » Sat Feb 26, 2022 12:16 am

Post by ofmercia »

Hope you get enough votes, it's kinda close to end of day.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #520 (isolation #66) » Sat Feb 26, 2022 12:20 am

Post by ofmercia »

Not going to ask for why strange voted me or try to defend it, it's too close to end of day and no elimination is worse than a town elimination according to majority so we'll see what develops from this. Hopefully there is enough info to catch a scum day 2.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #521 (isolation #67) » Sat Feb 26, 2022 12:21 am

Post by ofmercia »

*frog not strange
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #525 (isolation #68) » Sat Feb 26, 2022 7:05 am

Post by ofmercia »

Auto gives us nothing imo. Vote kitty.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #533 (isolation #69) » Sat Feb 26, 2022 7:17 am

Post by ofmercia »

First question was asking if I was in performance art or sales. That to me felt like he was calling my posts acting/a prrformance so we could see the direction he was taking it. Voting me next day confirms this.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #535 (isolation #70) » Sat Feb 26, 2022 7:19 am

Post by ofmercia »

In post 532, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 531, fwogcarf wrote:
In post 529, TistDaniel wrote:Is there something about your background you don't want us to know?
i don't feel like they relate to the game at all

i'm not going around sharing what i do for a living on a mafia game just for townie points, that's ridiculous
I used to work as an undercover spy with extensive knowledge of human psychology, lying, manipulation, bending people's will to suit my own purposes etc.
How about y?
This makes you mafia, no it's not rng which role you got your background says otherwise lol.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #539 (isolation #71) » Sat Feb 26, 2022 7:27 am

Post by ofmercia »

Vote kitty or me.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #541 (isolation #72) » Sat Feb 26, 2022 7:32 am

Post by ofmercia »

Tisd and fwog any player you think is scum and gives info on elimimation? I could be wrong but I feel auto gives no leads if he flips green.

Norway do you think auto is a good elimination?
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #548 (isolation #73) » Sat Feb 26, 2022 7:47 am

Post by ofmercia »

In post 542, fwogcarf wrote:you're not even a top wagon so I don't get why you'd want people to vote for you
The deadline is kinda close if we factor sleep patterns etc we basically have no time left. But majority ((norway, fwog, tisd so far) are looking at auto and I don't want to be end game the one that saved a red player.

VOTE: AutoDefenestrator
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #586 (isolation #74) » Sun Feb 27, 2022 6:59 am

Post by ofmercia »

Depends more on the player than exp level.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #589 (isolation #75) » Sun Feb 27, 2022 1:13 pm

Post by ofmercia »

What happened to micc?
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #591 (isolation #76) » Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:46 pm

Post by ofmercia »

WHAT HAPPENED TO MICC?
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #622 (isolation #77) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 7:15 am

Post by ofmercia »

In post 618, fwogcarf wrote:
In post 617, fwogcarf wrote:Do scum have factional kills on this site or can only one person perform the kill?
wait nvm if there can be two mafia goons in the setup then there's gotta be a factional kill option
Pretty sure there isn't a factional kill option.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #623 (isolation #78) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 7:24 am

Post by ofmercia »

That would make town power roles pointless since they won't be able to detect anything or very overpowered if a town power role gets a guilty on a player if they used this faction kill option. Weird to even bring up faction kill. You're trying to look town by feigning ignorance on scum mechanics?
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #626 (isolation #79) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 8:32 am

Post by ofmercia »

But then of course there is factional kill. Not sure what no factional kill even means. Anyway lets wait for everyone to check in for day 2.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #637 (isolation #80) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 7:13 pm

Post by ofmercia »

In post 636, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 626, ofmercia wrote:But then of course there is factional kill. Not sure what no factional kill even means. Anyway lets wait for everyone to check in for day 2.
Factional kill = select someone of your faction to kill someone else. That's it.
What is no factional kill?
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #641 (isolation #81) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 1:57 am

Post by ofmercia »

In post 633, Frogsterking wrote::good: I'm watching guys
Am I still your top scum read?
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #649 (isolation #82) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 9:04 am

Post by ofmercia »

If we miselim today our PRs most likely become useless btw. I vote the PRs claim here and share night results. That will truly assist with POE, and maybe we even got scum ;)
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #651 (isolation #83) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 9:17 am

Post by ofmercia »

People always claim PRs are so important but never use them until it's too late.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #653 (isolation #84) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 9:22 am

Post by ofmercia »

We should. We have nothing to work with and PRs will give us something. With a miselim today PRs will almost always be useless tomorrow, and can even be faked by mafia and counter claimed without room for error. Today mafia cannot fake claim or counter claim without sacrificing one of themselves.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #654 (isolation #85) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 9:24 am

Post by ofmercia »

Only downside is if we are in column C we have a 2/9 chance of there only being 1 town PR. Which could complicate things for town as they'll be in the dark.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #657 (isolation #86) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 9:27 am

Post by ofmercia »

I like that playstyle but the fact is we've been given power roles. We should use them. Not allow scum to use them against us.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #660 (isolation #87) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 9:33 am

Post by ofmercia »

Lol if we haven't limmed scum by tomorrow PR cannot safely claim. It'll get countered or mafia will even claim first. Just because you allow your town read to go first doesn't do anything to that fact. Whwt you're saying is instead of getting confirmed towns today you're going to risk it on a 50/50 tomorrow. A 50% chance for town to ouright lose the game. If town win the 50/50 tomorrow scum still have another chance.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #665 (isolation #88) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 9:38 am

Post by ofmercia »

I get hiding it from scum on day 1 so that they don't get night killed and can use their role. They have used their role. It most likely has done jakc shit, and if they caught 1 then great for town, unless they hide this critical info for some reason.

The game is at stake here, it's much more useful to get confirmed towns than have, for example, a doctor that is hiding and protects a scum player at night, or protects someone who isnt the target. Then in the last day when it's do or die looks shady because hasnt been able to protect anyone and can be counter claimed freely.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #666 (isolation #89) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 9:39 am

Post by ofmercia »

In post 664, NorwegianboyEE wrote:So most mafia players are in fact, just going to claim Vanilla Town.
It's extremely hard for mafia to counter/fake claim on day 2. It's almost impossible. Day 3 (if there're two left) it's extremely easy, and will force a town to win a 50/50 for the chance to continue.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #669 (isolation #90) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 9:41 am

Post by ofmercia »

In post 661, NorwegianboyEE wrote:PR's in the newbie game are like the training wheels of mafia.
Good in a pinch or to lower the PoE, but you need to solve without just abusing the fact that they are there.
What? So you actually agree it's easier for town if they claim here but we should use our mafia detection skills as that is more honourable?
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #670 (isolation #91) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 9:42 am

Post by ofmercia »

I guarantee that if we do not claim here today we will lose.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #672 (isolation #92) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 9:47 am

Post by ofmercia »

In post 671, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 669, ofmercia wrote:
In post 661, NorwegianboyEE wrote:PR's in the newbie game are like the training wheels of mafia.
Good in a pinch or to lower the PoE, but you need to solve without just abusing the fact that they are there.
What? So you actually agree it's easier for town if they claim here but we should use our mafia detection skills as that is more honourable?
Honour has nothing to do with it.
It is only in the favour of mafia for us to claim our PR's today as that gives them an clear goal of which slots to kill or eventually roleblock if we are in setup A.
The most efficient and powerful town PR is one that is hidden, not one that has openly claimed.
Remember this tomorrow when you have 3 town PRs in the game.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #675 (isolation #93) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 9:52 am

Post by ofmercia »

I mean it's just a numbers game, there is, like I said, a 2/9 chance we are in one of the 9 slots that has only 1 town power role, in which case we are screwed if we PR claim today, and I would be horribly wrong requesting a claim. But I think 7/9 are good odds.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #678 (isolation #94) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 9:59 am

Post by ofmercia »

In post 673, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Can you tell me your reads at the moment OfMercia. Who would you preferably eliminate today? Ignore town PR's for a sec and try to give me something i can work with.
I think it's unlikely that town pulled a 5 vote on that day 1 wagon. I feel there's scum on there. Fwog or you. I know it's not tisdanial and I know it's not me. I don't think it's kitty. Mafia might be hesitant to hammer there.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #681 (isolation #95) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:04 am

Post by ofmercia »

In post 679, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I also think Fwog could be sus, voting them and putting pressure on the slot. Or eventually on me if you scumread me (though i am town) could give us more info to solve the game.
I think you're town, I will need to look into fwog and kitty.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #683 (isolation #96) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:06 am

Post by ofmercia »

In post 543, fwogcarf wrote:
In post 541, ofmercia wrote:Tisd and fwog any player you think is scum and gives info on elimimation? I could be wrong but I feel auto gives no leads if he flips green.

I still think Auto is scum here but you are right in terms of info.
All he does if he flips red is spew Tist town imo.

You flipping red would spew Kitty town and vice versa, but I feel like scum would want to get rid of the more talkative players first instead of the lowposting ones.
I think tist being night killed has something to do with this. Either they follow fwogs thought process or trying to frame him.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #690 (isolation #97) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:35 am

Post by ofmercia »

NorwegianboyEE (town) - generally good town play, or I've been pocketed
ProgoWoshua (town) - their day 1 vote on me and defense of auto felt like someone genuinely trying to solve

StrangeMatter (null town) - don't think scum brings up a day 1 accusation of a scumtell to try and understand where they could have just left it behind, but also not getting any town vibes, not much to go on

Frogsterking (null scum) - I don't feel a genuine need to solve, just feels like theatre and even a bit of open wolfing at times

fwogcarf (scum) - day 1 has very opportunistic votes in inactives slots like dunstral and auto, combined with PoE on the day 1 wagon this slot I feel is red, very high chance
KittyTacky (scum) - don't have a good feeling with their day 1 play and agree with norway about the hammer
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #711 (isolation #98) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 4:55 pm

Post by ofmercia »

In post 700, Frogsterking wrote:I'll wait and see where this is going
Your second attempt at soft claim.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #712 (isolation #99) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 4:57 pm

Post by ofmercia »

In post 710, KittyTacky wrote:Wait that part of my profile removed itself for some reason? Huh? I'll fix that.
I remember it said he.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #721 (isolation #100) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:42 am

Post by ofmercia »

VOTE: fwogcarf
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #723 (isolation #101) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 2:18 pm

Post by ofmercia »

It's fwog though. Day 1 votes and reads are both almost solely based on activity. This shows a weariness to make/commit to an actual read (since mafia have to pretend to make scum reads) in fear of looking like an act.

Also this night kill is fwog's way of:
1. Progressing the mafia objective.
2. Eliminating the player he thinks will be most town.
3. Getting rid of a player that is suspicious of him.

1. He starts day 2 off with 615, the objective here is for mafia to look busy and hope town will start looking into why tist was killed. But throws me in there as the scum read of tist but doesn't outright case me for it, just shade in hopes to get a town bite. I don't think he gets any bites from town in 615 but tries again in 717. His interest in the night kill stems from him carrying it out and giving it a lot of thought and investment to just be swept under the rug.
In post 615, fwogcarf wrote:Has Ofmercia scum, Fwog weaker scum, Norweigan Town (Places votes on the first two)

Townleaned Kitty, made an association with Progo/StrangeMatter being t/w (No read on StrangeMatter)

Voted FrogsterKing on inactivity

StrangeMatter felt more town

Scumreads Auto, townleans fwog

puts together some worlds

I can see ofmercia making a fearkill here although i'm pretty sure it would not be that obvious
In post 717, fwogcarf wrote:You guys think the Tist kill was made to provide us with little info?

Or something along those lines.

Seeing a lot of "we don't have a lot to work with" (throwing myself into this as well because I am genuinely lost on who the team could be.)
2. Eliminating the player he thought was the most town, in 543 we can see his thought process, no one else thought this.
In post 543, fwogcarf wrote:
In post 541, ofmercia wrote:Tisd and fwog any player you think is scum and gives info on elimimation? I could be wrong but I feel auto gives no leads if he flips green.

I still think Auto is scum here but you are right in terms of info.
All he does if he flips red is spew Tist town imo.

You flipping red would spew Kitty town and vice versa, but I feel like scum would want to get rid of the more talkative players first instead of the lowposting ones.
3. Getting rid of a player that is suspicious of him. In 615 above you can see fwog done the research for me and found out that tist was scum reading him day 1.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #726 (isolation #102) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 2:31 pm

Post by ofmercia »

I can see it being kitty, looking at their interactions I can see them as a pair.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #727 (isolation #103) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 2:32 pm

Post by ofmercia »

Their = fwog + kitty
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #728 (isolation #104) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 2:40 pm

Post by ofmercia »

I town read progo and norway, so if progo wants to support norway with kitty I'll join that.

Need to see more from strange.

Frog not sure - reads and cases are all over the place. In one post they'll RVS somone even while being page 20 something in the thread, then next post threaten to death tunnel a completely different player. Then in the next post change vote to a third completely different player with no explanation or reasoning. Not sure what to make of that.

Kitty + fwog scum read.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #745 (isolation #105) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 7:19 am

Post by ofmercia »

In post 744, NorwegianboyEE wrote:And now i’m paranoid Kitty could be scum voting an town Fwog.
:/
That or bussing.
Kitty explain ur thoughts please?
Looking at kitty and fwog interactions before my case on fwog shows they are a team imo. After seeing the way the fwog wagon played out, scum have no option but to bus here, as defending would be bad since it looks like a certain fwog hammer. The kitty vote makes sense from a kitty + fwog team.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #769 (isolation #106) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 1:14 pm

Post by ofmercia »

Fwog is my vote today. Kitty/frog as last.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #772 (isolation #107) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:10 pm

Post by ofmercia »

Fwog + frog doesn't feel right to me. Fwog + kitty makes perfect sense the way day 2 unfolded.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #782 (isolation #108) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 12:50 am

Post by ofmercia »

@strange so after all the inactivity you have nothing to say about a scum read you had being at -1. Sad actually. In fact seems you have nothing to say at all besides claim you're not scum in 3 posts. Where is the assistance to town here? Where is the reads. At least give what you think about the wagon or who you want to vote.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #787 (isolation #109) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 6:19 am

Post by ofmercia »

In post 784, StrangeMatter wrote:i think he is more likely to flip scum than most people, yes.
In post 782, ofmercia wrote:@strange so after all the inactivity you have nothing to say about a scum read you had being at -1. Sad actually. In fact seems you have nothing to say at all besides claim you're not scum in 3 posts. Where is the assistance to town here? Where is the reads. At least give what you think about the wagon or who you want to vote.
Pardon? I know I haven't been contributing but it is far too easy to point finger and say "X's not contributing they're scum." which scum has and will take advantage of.

I literally also threw down my reads at the moment on who I thought is scummy earlier, before those three posts, which are still relevant to me now.
I'm wondering, did you really not read anything of what I actually had to say?
Plus I have been scumhunting, and I'm at that point where it does make sense to look at opportunity which I've seen from Kitty/Frogster/Fwog (less sure about this one).
You admit to not contributing, so don't blame me for trying to get you to contribute. Also I didn't say anything about alignment.

I saw your post about your 3 reads but the problem is your reasoning is somewhere back in feb which I don't feel like going back to as a lot has happened since then. Was hoping for something more current.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #788 (isolation #110) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 6:25 am

Post by ofmercia »

In post 777, fwogcarf wrote:I want to say before i get limmed

I'm so sorry for my god awful play, i'm usually better than this.
I don't see the awful part. If you're scum I can see the reasoning why you think that. But it's not awful play from your side, it's just that I fortunately (or unfortunately depending on your alignment) caught your exact play in action and exposed it. It happens.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #801 (isolation #111) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:14 pm

Post by ofmercia »

In post 795, Frogsterking wrote:There are partner tells on this page of Progo + Strange. Progo has a poor read progression on Strange and claims to be willing to push Strange while not directing much shade heavily in that direction. Then, on this page Progo asks strange a question (a very easy question) and Strange completely ignores Progo.

Progo claims to be willing to execute Strange but I think there's a reasonable chance Progo is lying and the solve is actually Progo + Strange.

I say we call Progo on his bluff and flip the vote onto Strange. I think if Progo tries to resist a Strange wagon now that he's claimed he's willing to change the execution then Progo is caught lying about Strange and I FoS both of them for the team.
Strange answered the question from progo.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #802 (isolation #112) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:17 pm

Post by ofmercia »

In post 797, Frogsterking wrote:By the way I think if fwog is actually scum then their partner is modt likely Strange, that's part of the reason I like this vote.
I can see strange + fwog. I do think it's kitty + fwog though.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #803 (isolation #113) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:21 pm

Post by ofmercia »

In post 789, fwogcarf wrote:
In post 786, NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Do you think scum are pushing you now? I'd like for more than this as an reaction to E-1 tbh.
Both of em are probably on my wagon

It'd be a bad play if one/none weren't
Why would it be a bad play? It'd be pretty good actually if scum managed to not be on your wagon or just 1. Since you'd flip town.

Yes I agree it would be a bad play if scum weren't on your wagon, if you flipped scum. Which is why kitty joined. He's your partner isn't he?
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #806 (isolation #114) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:37 pm

Post by ofmercia »

In post 805, Frogsterking wrote:
@ofmercia @kitty

If I share something to make you more confident in my gamesolve will you sheep my vote on Strange?
Been waiting since day 2 started already.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #808 (isolation #115) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:53 pm

Post by ofmercia »

In post 807, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 806, ofmercia wrote:
In post 805, Frogsterking wrote:
@ofmercia @kitty

If I share something to make you more confident in my gamesolve will you sheep my vote on Strange?
Been waiting since day 2 started already.
Okay: I think you and Kitty are Town Power Roles, Progo and Strange are scum.
Is it you and fwog as scum team? With kitty's vote looking scummy you decided the play was to openly defend your partner?
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #810 (isolation #116) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:28 pm

Post by ofmercia »

Easier said than done, especially since no one hinted any. Besides maybe tist himself. There's also the chance of only 1 PR in the game.

What makes you think progo is scum?
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #814 (isolation #117) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:39 pm

Post by ofmercia »

In post 811, Frogsterking wrote:Feel free to grill me about my play because your decision about whether to trust me is very important
I assumed you had something big that would gain my confidence for a sheep. Not just a speculation on who you think the power roles are.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #815 (isolation #118) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:40 pm

Post by ofmercia »

In post 812, fwogcarf wrote:
In post 794, PenguinPower wrote:
Votecount 2.05
fwogcarf
(3): ofmercia, ProgoWoshua, KittyTacky
KittyTacky
(1): NorwegianboyEE

Not Voting
(3): Frogsterking, StrangeMatter, fwogcarf

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to eliminate.

Deadline
: (expired on 2022-03-09 11:21:56)
nevermind disregard my last statement

Both scum would likely not hop on my wagon, I thought I had five votes for some reason
5 votes. Uhm.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #820 (isolation #119) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:55 pm

Post by ofmercia »

In post 816, fwogcarf wrote:
In post 803, ofmercia wrote:
In post 789, fwogcarf wrote:
In post 786, NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Do you think scum are pushing you now? I'd like for more than this as an reaction to E-1 tbh.
Both of em are probably on my wagon

It'd be a bad play if one/none weren't
Why would it be a bad play? It'd be pretty good actually if scum managed to not be on your wagon or just 1. Since you'd flip town.

Yes I agree it would be a bad play if scum weren't on your wagon, if you flipped scum. Which is why kitty joined. He's your partner isn't he?
Why I think it's a bad play for both scum to be on my wagon is because my town flip makes the game easyish to solve from there fmpov. It's a pool of three, so you pick apart which one has the weakest case against me and go from there (at least that's what I would do).

So you either have one scum on the wagon (which is most likely) or none at all, and that makes the game exponentially harder to solve.

(Also this response comes from the knowledge of not having as many votes as I thought I did so my opinion has changed from that question, sorry if I made it super confusing)
Norway asked you if you thought scum were on your wagon, and you said yes they are, it'd be a bad play if scum weren't.

Now your answer seems to have changed to yes they are on your wagon and it's a bad play from them.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #823 (isolation #120) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 5:00 pm

Post by ofmercia »

In post 817, Frogsterking wrote:In order from most to least significant explanations of my Progo read:

1) Progo's activity levels maintaining consistency up to this point indicate continued or elevated interest in this situation of the game; a situation where at least half the Town is bickering, clueless and/or inactive and the conclusion of the day seems inevitable and unpromising. This is the type of situation where activity tells invert start to become inverted because town are becoming less motivated and scum are becoming motivated.

2) Progo's read on my slot from D1 to now is contrived and lacking in depth. I believe Progo's interpretations of my play is a response to the outted reads of the players Progo is planning to leave alive. Progo believes you and Kitty will be less likely to trust me because of my accusations and attempts to solve the game, and became more emboldened once Kitty made it clear today they would hammer me over Strange if given the choice.
I believe if players were less trusting of Norwee or Kitty for example, Progo would have outted with different reads which are convenient to that situation.

I have more reasons but I need to switch to my laptop because this is taking too long without a keyboard.
This shows me you're town, I can see the reasoning from your POV. I just disagree about your solve.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #828 (isolation #121) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 5:17 pm

Post by ofmercia »

In post 827, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 823, ofmercia wrote:
In post 817, Frogsterking wrote:In order from most to least significant explanations of my Progo read:

1) Progo's activity levels maintaining consistency up to this point indicate continued or elevated interest in this situation of the game; a situation where at least half the Town is bickering, clueless and/or inactive and the conclusion of the day seems inevitable and unpromising. This is the type of situation where activity tells invert start to become inverted because town are becoming less motivated and scum are becoming motivated.

2) Progo's read on my slot from D1 to now is contrived and lacking in depth. I believe Progo's interpretations of my play is a response to the outted reads of the players Progo is planning to leave alive. Progo believes you and Kitty will be less likely to trust me because of my accusations and attempts to solve the game, and became more emboldened once Kitty made it clear today they would hammer me over Strange if given the choice.
I believe if players were less trusting of Norwee or Kitty for example, Progo would have outted with different reads which are convenient to that situation.

I have more reasons but I need to switch to my laptop because this is taking too long without a keyboard.
This shows me you're town, I can see the reasoning from your POV. I just disagree about your solve.
I've switched to a keyboard but I won't out my other explanations because it seems their existence is redundant.

There is an urgency for you to reconsider your solve now ofmercia because Kitty's townread of Strange will cost town the game. Once the player count drops to 5 with 2 scum it's unlikely you will win even with strong play.
Yeah you understand the urgency, so why are you trying to change the wagon. Fwog is showing great valor here in this last ditch defense but he's having to resort to lies like mistaking 3 votes, with a big blue vote count, with 5 votes (a hammer btw). Is that actually believable to you?
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #841 (isolation #122) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 5:50 pm

Post by ofmercia »

In post 832, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 828, ofmercia wrote:
In post 827, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 823, ofmercia wrote:

I've switched to a keyboard but I won't out my other explanations because it seems their existence is redundant.

There is an urgency for you to reconsider your solve now ofmercia because Kitty's townread of Strange will cost town the game. Once the player count drops to 5 with 2 scum it's unlikely you will win even with strong play.
Yeah you understand the urgency, so why are you trying to change the wagon. Fwog is showing great valor here in this last ditch defense but he's having to resort to lies like mistaking 3 votes, with a big blue vote count, with 5 votes (a hammer btw). Is that actually believable to you?
Yes fwog's show of valor is townie, it's very difficult to motivate yourself to convince another human of a downright lie when the group is already accusing you of lying. This is why Strange is struggling to even attempt to do anything in this game, and that's with far less pressure than fwog is experiencing.

Fwog's mistakes are NAI in my opinion, this is a game where it's easy to make mistakes. I think fwog is trying and doing the right thing. I don't see a scum agenda in the inconsistencies like fwog made with the amount of players required to make a hammer, there's no benefit to the scum team of convincing town of a lie like that.
This wasn't his initial reaction though. Go read his initial reaction and how it developed to this and the scum agenda becomes clear. The wagon reads as savable to me and scum do not want to lose 1 here, he has to try and save it. Maybe you advised him in the scum thread? Then in this defense it's not just "mistakes", it's unbelievable mistakes. 3 votes instead of 5 isn't believable to me. In the astronomically rare chance he did make a mistake I apologise but claiming he thought it was 5 votes seems like a cover to change a stance on something he posted.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #842 (isolation #123) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 5:55 pm

Post by ofmercia »

In post 829, fwogcarf wrote:Also Frog's been scumreading/pushing me for the majority of today

we're not partners
You posted that you town read him. Shouldn't that be enough? What does you're not partners have to do with anything? Are you claiming to be a different alignment to him? But you town read him, that means you're...?
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #843 (isolation #124) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 5:56 pm

Post by ofmercia »

In what world does a town player post "we're not partners"?
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #844 (isolation #125) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 5:58 pm

Post by ofmercia »

That's textbook definition of what they call a scum slip.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #849 (isolation #126) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 6:13 pm

Post by ofmercia »

In post 847, fwogcarf wrote:Interaction/partner reads are important as well because they can help shape your townreads together

That's the majority of my reads as they stand right now because 1. Interactions show they can't be partners. 2. Someone's pressure on someone else suggests they can't be partners. And the most loose reasoning for it would be two or more people working collectively to get a solve.
Agreed, interactions are good. Just never seen a player making interaction reads of themself and another player. As a town trying to solve it's usually a given that you are not partners with any other player. Would be extremely pointless for town players to start making interaction/partner reads about themselves.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #850 (isolation #127) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 6:15 pm

Post by ofmercia »

In post 829, fwogcarf wrote:
Also Frog's been scumreading/pushing me for the majority of today

we're not partners
I checked day 2, not a single push or scum read towards you from frogster today. He has been defending you, that's all I see.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #854 (isolation #128) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 6:46 pm

Post by ofmercia »

It's fwog + kitty. Fwog + frog is just what you make it look like. Not sure what's happening but your late take on the game is the thing that'll make town lose, imo.

You mention ego but you're claiming to have solved the game with reads that only sort of make sense from your POV, after making rapid insanity votes all over the place the first what, 3 weeks of this game?

2 days left you come with a brand new impulse solve that we're all supposed to hop onto or we're throwing. From what I see most have been seeing the fwog case as more plausible. So isn't your ego in the way and not mine?
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #862 (isolation #129) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 8:45 pm

Post by ofmercia »

That's fine I don't think you're ruining anything. Was just responding to your accusations of my reads. Heck you might even be right about progo + strange. Who knows for sure. All I know I have are my reads and what I see/feel is happening.

I would sheep as I did day 1 when I didn't even want to elim auto but voted anyway. But it's getting to the point of less room for error here and I am quite confident fwog is scum. We'll get the partner later (there are a lot of options tbh).

I felt strongly about fwog being red even before he started seriously defending the wagon, but the wagon defense is hella sloppy. For example this page top (850). It's just completely false, I checked multiple times and cannot find you scumreading or pushing fwog at all today or anything related to a push for the entire day 2.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #863 (isolation #130) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 8:46 pm

Post by ofmercia »

In post 861, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 856, KittyTacky wrote:I'm doubtful on the Strange tunneling but the Progo push makes even less sense to me. Progo has been so transparently town to me all game.
Yes I believe you are the mark for scum. And I understand why you townread Progo.

Why
do you townread Strange??
This is a good catch, and I believe it can maybe make you see strange being town and kitty being scum that knows strange is town. Which supports my fwog + kitty theory.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #869 (isolation #131) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 1:36 am

Post by ofmercia »

In post 866, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Don’t get me wrong, i think Frog is town here.
Same.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #901 (isolation #132) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:11 am

Post by ofmercia »

In post 886, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I feel pretty certain Mercia/Frog never flips scum so i should probably use that as my basis.
VOTE: Progowoshua
I’ll join you here.
Why not strange then. Since fwog voted there now.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #917 (isolation #133) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:47 am

Post by ofmercia »

In post 906, ProgoWoshua wrote:Process of elimination. I believe both scum is in [Frog, fwog, Strange]. The only other possibility is that fwog is reverse bussing Strange.
Frog is town, it's fwog/strange/kitty
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #919 (isolation #134) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:53 am

Post by ofmercia »

In post 914, Frogsterking wrote:I'm trying to imagine a world where
clears
Kitty. It's even more difficult to imagine than Kitty hard-townreading Strange.
The problem is 75 is not clearing kitty from scum, but clearing an accusation instead.

Look at it like this. In 216, progo says kitty's defense on his intend/pretend slip comes in at post 86 (which is late and already been dissolved) so
look like it could be scum waiting

Then progo shows 75 which
clears kitty from the underlined above accusation.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #920 (isolation #135) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:56 am

Post by ofmercia »

In post 918, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 917, ofmercia wrote:
In post 906, ProgoWoshua wrote:Process of elimination. I believe both scum is in [Frog, fwog, Strange]. The only other possibility is that fwog is reverse bussing Strange.
Frog is town, it's fwog/strange/kitty
I think he knows dude, he doesn't care. He unironically has townread Kitty all game for . Like by saying he's using PoE he's saying he's sure of Frog+fwog because of which indicates Progo has an agenda.
Fwog IS red here. Your strong defense of him is making it look like you're the partner so I get where he's coming from. But to me I can see you vs progo being TvT.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #922 (isolation #136) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 4:07 am

Post by ofmercia »

@frog good point.
In post 909, ProgoWoshua wrote:I had completely forgotten about that whole thing in Day 1. You're right, Frog + fwog is unthinkable.
@progo so now that you can't see frog + fwog who do you think it is?
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #927 (isolation #137) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 4:22 am

Post by ofmercia »

Agreed, there just isn't enough for that strong of a kitty town read.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #929 (isolation #138) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 4:25 am

Post by ofmercia »

In post 899, ProgoWoshua wrote:
In post 878, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I also dislike Progo’s "what are we waiting for?" I was clearly asking people to vote Kitty and trying to build a new wagon, but they acting like it was inevitable and we should just kill Fwog.
I'm not voting Kitty today.
Why not? I think he's pairable with any viable scumread and hasn't done anything that screams town himself.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #931 (isolation #139) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 4:30 am

Post by ofmercia »

In post 928, Frogsterking wrote:Progo if you're town you need to do a better job explaining your read on Kitty because if it's a genuine read you didn't make it look like one.
But then again you think kitty is a PR with not much, if any, explanation at all so not sure what this says about alignment.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #932 (isolation #140) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 4:38 am

Post by ofmercia »

930 makes it actually look like progo + strange. Frog might just be a genius.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #934 (isolation #141) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 4:46 am

Post by ofmercia »

In post 933, ProgoWoshua wrote:
In post 932, ofmercia wrote:930 makes it actually look like progo + strange. Frog might just be a genius.
I'll bite. Please vote Strange with me.
Strange had the deciding vote to break the two wagons tied at 3 each. Shifting a wagon onto strange will give them the 3 fwog wagon votes. Strange won't self hammer, so you're potentially eliming yourself by trying a strange wagon.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #936 (isolation #142) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 4:56 am

Post by ofmercia »

In post 935, ProgoWoshua wrote:
In post 934, ofmercia wrote:
In post 933, ProgoWoshua wrote:
In post 932, ofmercia wrote:930 makes it actually look like progo + strange. Frog might just be a genius.
I'll bite. Please vote Strange with me.
Strange had the deciding vote to break the two wagons tied at 3 each. Shifting a wagon onto strange will give them the 3 fwog wagon votes. Strange won't self hammer, so you're potentially eliming yourself by trying a strange wagon.
I thought fwog was the only wagon today with three votes. When did another wagon reach three votes?
Didn't kitty have a strong town read on strange? Strange has checked out for who knows how long, and she/he might not get the chance to post again if I put to -1.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #939 (isolation #143) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 6:18 am

Post by ofmercia »

In post 938, StrangeMatter wrote:So I know the deadline is coming up very soon. We definitely need a compromise somewhere.

I'm very much at the point where I despise ending days early (see my past two Mini games, I got hammered early, Dwlee got hammered early and screwed us over both times).
It's looking like you or progo.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #950 (isolation #144) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:22 am

Post by ofmercia »

UNVOTE:
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #954 (isolation #145) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:35 am

Post by ofmercia »

Fwog should change vote then, to get -1 on progo. Then we let strange hammer. If strange stalls more I'll hammer and we elim strange tomorrow.

Or if too little time and fwog doesnt change we all join fwog on strange. And we let progo hammer.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #955 (isolation #146) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:37 am

Post by ofmercia »

Why is norwegian town again? My reason is because he pocketed me but why is he town for everyone else?
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #972 (isolation #147) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 12:50 pm

Post by ofmercia »

VOTE: StrangeMatter
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #983 (isolation #148) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 5:34 pm

Post by ofmercia »

I guess no elimination it is. Since everyone stalling.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #987 (isolation #149) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 5:38 pm

Post by ofmercia »

In post 985, fwogcarf wrote:
In post 983, ofmercia wrote:I guess no elimination it is. Since everyone stalling.
Isn't majority a thing?
Apparently not, because then why'd you not follow the two players who saved your elimination and start a new strange wagon?
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #990 (isolation #150) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 5:48 pm

Post by ofmercia »

In post 989, fwogcarf wrote:
In post 987, ofmercia wrote:
In post 985, fwogcarf wrote:
In post 983, ofmercia wrote:I guess no elimination it is. Since everyone stalling.
Isn't majority a thing?
Apparently not, because then why'd you not follow the two players who saved your elimination and start a new strange wagon?
would rather follow my own reads than sheep
With kitty posted and providing nothing. There isn't enough votes for strange. Stuck at 3.

We have to switch to progo. Or it's no elimination.

Or norway/frog switches to strange.

I'm fine with either.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #994 (isolation #151) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 11:16 pm

Post by ofmercia »

In post 993, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I guess voting Strange is the only option?
Gonna hold out a bit more before deciding on this though. Deadline not just yet.
Might as well hammer. Multiple players showed up just shit post or stall. I don't expect much to change.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1043 (isolation #152) » Sun Mar 13, 2022 1:29 pm

Post by ofmercia »

In post 1040, StrangeMatter wrote:GGs town.

A very unfortunate game I think. I do often make spelling mistakes that bug me enough as town to correct them even as town. Yes part of it is that I don't want to get scumread off it but also not letting people misread what I say since it happens a lot.
Not sure what you're on about but GG