Open 809: Charge Me Up! [Over]

Forum rules
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: If you are reading this, then why did you read it in the first place?

Post Post #705 (isolation #0) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:52 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

Heyo! So there is already two votes on the OP. I will give all my reads after I finish my assignment. Any questions AFTER, I will gladly be happen to answer. Something I take in consideration is that I like scumreads on me but faulty logic a no no. This is my second game ever on forum mafia and my first unique one out of the Newbie Plays.

I have played in Newbie 2059. So if any one results into meta analysis. -- please subject yourselves to that game on the playstyle I played as VT.
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (isolation #1) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:01 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 706, DkKoba wrote:
In post 705, GrandpaMo wrote:Heyo! So there is already two votes on the OP. I will give all my reads after I finish my assignment. Any questions AFTER, I will gladly be happen to answer. Something I take in consideration is that I like scumreads on me but faulty logic a no no. This is my second game ever on forum mafia and my first unique one out of the Newbie Plays.

I have played in Newbie 2059. So if any one results into meta analysis. -- please subject yourselves to that game on the playstyle I played as VT.
whats your overall experience with mafia?

I just explained the experience with forum mafia.

I have played Mafia.gg before in the past as well as many different types of voice communities; so generally a more face pace environment. Like I said, read what I said.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #709 (isolation #2) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:17 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 708, DkKoba wrote:actually, I was asking about mafia in general which you did not share and have just shared.
I thought so, hence why I shared that. Tehe.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (isolation #3) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:03 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

Can anyone also give me a guided TLDR of interactions and so far placements?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #722 (isolation #4) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:32 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 717, Dark Magician Girl wrote:
In post 667, Raya36 wrote:
Replacing Lukewarm
oh rip. I liked them
yea i wanted their spot but their was a rule to go in order so i got this instead
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (isolation #5) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:32 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 735, yessiree wrote:
In post 722, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 717, Dark Magician Girl wrote:
In post 667, Raya36 wrote:
Replacing Lukewarm
oh rip. I liked them
yea i wanted their spot but their was a rule to go in order so i got this instead
anything particular about lukewarm that made you want to replace in that slot?

Yes. The much analysis they had on the game compared to this slot; lukewarm was in a state where they already had many interactions going out that if they were town, mafia would be more obvious than this slot who barely has any interactions and not much in a gamesolvey mindset.

I will be posting my full analysis so far to the game by today. Specifically before dinner time I hope.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (isolation #6) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:10 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 738, VFP wrote:
In post 737, GrandpaMo wrote:I will be posting my full analysis so far to the game by today. Specifically before dinner time I hope.
If you have me as scum, don't post it!
It will be pretty much analysis on the game and then conclusion which would give me some what finalized reads. I hope to get somewhere with it.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #768 (isolation #7) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:17 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

flow trap flips town here btw lmfao
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #775 (isolation #8) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:01 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 769, VFP wrote:
In post 768, GrandpaMo wrote:flow trap flips town here btw lmfao
Any reads yet?
not done with my analysis. i just finished 1/3.

but i just read from early reads from flow and it explains their townyiness beginning
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #776 (isolation #9) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:07 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

Page 30 Full Game Analysis.

Hello! Welcome to my analysis. For this, I will be going through the game with a mindset of a towns member since I am fortunately town. I will comment on interactions I have seen and some town pings and scum pings from specific quotes, dialogues, and other based interactions. I will NOT look at other people's reads yet until the end of my analysis just to remove any conformity, sheeping, or bias in my analysis.

I will be posting with post numbers to know where the information is coming from. It is your job to know what I am talking about since I gave you the information. Also everything regarding the game will be in
this color.

Part 1: Early Game

Spoiler:
In the beginning of the game, everyone goes in the RVS which is fine and normal for most MS members I have seen so far.

On post 18, we get the game going with a first actual read. Dark Magician Girl pressures flow trap for thinking flow trap is dumb telling. Town is more inclined to do this as mafia would just lay back and wait for someone else to do it. Looking at when they joined, March 04, 2021. Maybe an alt or whatever (could be NAI) but them pressuring this early is usually a town tell. Also as Flea votes Dark Magician girl perhaps as a meme... Dark Magical Girl responds to everything else besides the vote. Mafia is more inclined to get offended when given info in defense and then voting afterwards thinking that it was serious. However, Dark had a good response in post 33. Throughout the interaction... I believe that it could be town on town just for the good reaction flow trap had in explaining what plurality was and everything. Also in the beginning there was something regarding "how serious is that vote" (post 19) being a left hanging method and questioning. That is my opinion NAI and perhaps miscommunication. Something also a town tell is that flow trap initiates a push on Mini Vargo in which like I said, town is more inclined to try and push players and pressure and get reads out of them.

Dk joins the game and claims PR and votes flowtrap. VFP responds saying your scum and Dk responds with a bad take. VFP is town just for taking flow traps conftown theory serious probably as a meme and suggests a PoE in which both Flow, Dk, and DMG are all in town together. Mafia doesn't do that shit unless towards the game.

Weird quote to say in Post 73. "I townread yessiree because they expressed my problem with STD for me)...? No reason to point that out. And especially just make a solo quote just based on that read.

Dk scumreads FTM and DMG. DMG asks what scumpings they had on FTM.

Dk then says they don't feel like the need to justify all my reads this early. Which is eh. I wish people would. No reason to withhold info as town. You would be in this case antitown/mafia. DMG asked a simple question with a simple answer in my opinion. Dk bad reaction. Dk could have just said the scumpings on FTM include these quotes (post quotes) and *explain why they are bad* and then explain the openwolf FTM did in post 70. Again, very simple read. No reason to withhold that info from town.

FTM same basic reaction in post 87. "We can't read each other lets face it" regarding Dk. Which is again no reason to act anti town. Interactions is sometimes a viable method and utility to game solve for town.

Lukewarm joins the game and actually has 2 good reads and 1 bad read. The one bad read is that they don't like how Dk claimed PR like that. No reason to comment on that and keep bringing attention to it whether they are fake or not. 2nd read; they don't like VFP because they took flow traps word serious or not serious on being confirmed town. Which is understandable. They also dislike NM's jester meme claim >>> Votes NM

VFP conitnues to add more people to their town block.

People start disliking Lukewarm for pushing NM

GC comes into the game. My slot pressures Lukewarm and actually is the first that pressures in post 105.

ND defends Lukewarm in those reads and explains they have a town mindset for having actual thoughts on the game. Forgets that yes was a player.

VFP scumreads ND. Flow trap disagrees and STD asks why. Flow trap comes up with the logic that is actually funny to me LMAO. "They are in the bttom which would mean they are the 3rd mafia if they are mafia" Honestly. This deserves props whether you are town or scum.

DK comes out and says ND is not alligned with Luke. But doesn't AGAIN explain why. Please explain. Hopefully I do see an explanation later on.

AND LOL. This a live reaction. And just say Flow traps post to make "I can explain later if needed" to make DK's catchphrase. Did not realize I was the only one. Dk ignores that quote by the way.

FTM Actually takes flowtraps joke seriously in a way. Some others like Nd defend flowtrap's joke which honestly could just be obvious scum but also in a predicament where ND is looking at it from a town mindset. Hard to tell.

Mozamis provides nothing useful so far (up to par in post 137)

Luke comes out and continues to defend the pressure on NM. Which is usually a town tell imo. Answers all questions including expierence and why they didn't like VFP seriousness; pointing it out but not scumreading them. DMG pivots to GC with no explanation and actually townreads flow trap. Again, they haven't provided explanation. Last time WE knew they were pressuring and scumreading flow trap.

VFP pushes ND for a worry tell in post 168. Which is really good town tell.

Dk, Luke, and ND all claim mafia. Now what the chances they are all mafia? Crazy.

Artemiana no content so far other than 201.

Okay MiniVargo comes into play. I expect something from JV specifically as I have played with them before in Newbie 2059 and read their previous games as such.

I like JV's reaction more in post 171 then the wallpost in 204 regarding lukewarm

Lukewarm has a tell of saying the vibes of this thread is off and not used to it. This is most likely a town tell btw.

Part 2: More Mid Game Continued...

Part 3: EoD Continued...

Conclusion
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #777 (isolation #10) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:11 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

Okay I will post what I have so far... since we don't have enough time.

I am working on it ASAP as I am caught up with late school work. I apologize.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #798 (isolation #11) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:10 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 786, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 776, GrandpaMo wrote: [snippity snip snip!]
1Flea votes Dark Magician girl perhaps as a meme.

Dk then says they don't feel like the need to justify all my reads this early. Which is eh. I wish people would. No reason to withhold info as town. You would be in this case antitown/mafia. DMG asked a simple question with a simple answer in my opinion. Dk bad reaction. Dk could have just said the scumpings on FTM include these quotes (post quotes) and *explain why they are bad* and then 2explain the openwolf FTM did in . Again, very simple read. No reason to withhold that info from town.

3FTM same basic reaction in . "We can't read each other lets face it" regarding Dk. Which is again no reason to act anti town. 3.5Interactions is sometimes a viable method and utility to game solve for town.

4FTM Actually takes flowtraps joke seriously in a way. Some others like Nd defend flowtrap's joke which honestly could just be obvious scum but also in a predicament where ND is looking at it from a town mindset. Hard to tell.
1 -> It was RVS... and memes are fun :3
2 -> Would you care to explain how is openwolfing?
3 -> We can't. it's fun. besides, I said
serious interaction
, not no interaction...
3.5 -> .. because me and DkKoba are more than capable of getting heated and not in a good way. For the games health, we need to not, basically.
4 -> You didn't give a post for context on this, so I'm assuming my in response to their logic in and . Some players and even some moderators do order the player list specifically for some games, and that's there my thinking was then.
1. Yes, I was thinking maybe it was too late for RVS but understandable and could be NAI.
2. Because they called you "out" and technically you confessed to being scum. You are openwolfing as scum/town to be scum in this instance.
3. Understandable; still I believe in my opinion that interactions should always be pushed. I will be reading more and looking at more interactions between you both just to see clarity.
3.5. Yup. That's with me and Virgo. But like I said, I would probably look at earlier interactions just to justify this statement so you don't BS this claim.
4. Yes, you took it seriously. Why are you defending like you were not? I called you out for taking it serious and that should tell you something. No reason to re explain; I know what you did.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #799 (isolation #12) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:12 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

I wish mozamis can give their reads.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #800 (isolation #13) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:13 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 796, flow trap wrote:
In post 795, Save The Dragons wrote:we should lim the slot because it's probably scum
What do you mean by "probably", from what I see your reasons are weak reasoning (on mini's side) and something that "just makes you weary"

Didn't you want to elim Virgo?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #801 (isolation #14) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:14 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 781, Dark Magician Girl wrote:omg that's so much I'm not reading all that lol

Okay well you should always read to gather context.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #802 (isolation #15) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:15 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

Dk also... can you give me your reads and why please?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #804 (isolation #16) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:29 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 761, Save The Dragons wrote:not sure i buy that

Okay so I might have to ISO you and read up on your earlier games to see how you play and what your usual playstyle is since you have played since 04'. Because honestly, this quote is scummy. Just for the instance you see someone pushing flip (dk in this instance). You come in and you push them. They make up an excuse and town is inclined to rebuttal that excuse with like "but why...?" "weren't you...?" but you in this case just said "not sure I buy that". Yes I might be overthinking, but honestly, if you don't buy it? Then why not? I don't a reason from YOUR POV that you don't buy it. You haven't provided an explanation. That is why I think that quote is scummy. Just something to point out. But again, this could be your playstyle and that is why I am willing to ISO you and compare your playstyle to other games.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #813 (isolation #17) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:39 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 809, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 768, GrandpaMo wrote:flow trap flips town here btw lmfao
this is why i voted grandpamo, it just looks too confident that flow trap flips town here, like scum setting themselves up to look good. but it's a weak read i've moved on but igmeoy
I can explain why.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #814 (isolation #18) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:41 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 812, T3 wrote:Hello!
I hav eread some of the game. flow trap feels like limbait here.
Strong tr on ND Gm and STD.
Yup just read this. Exact reason why lmfao.

This is a scum push just to get an easy person out.

Also their early game interaction with DMG really came out towny. Because they weren't just felt so offended to push back or omgus or even deflect but they kept going on with other people and they are new. So... eh yea, really doubt it flips mafia. That's why @STD
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #816 (isolation #19) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:42 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 807, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 804, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 761, Save The Dragons wrote:not sure i buy that

Okay so I might have to ISO you and read up on your earlier games to see how you play and what your usual playstyle is since you have played since 04'. Because honestly, this quote is scummy. Just for the instance you see someone pushing flip (dk in this instance). You come in and you push them. They make up an excuse and town is inclined to rebuttal that excuse with like "but why...?" "weren't you...?" but you in this case just said "not sure I buy that". Yes I might be overthinking, but honestly, if you don't buy it? Then why not? I don't a reason from YOUR POV that you don't buy it. You haven't provided an explanation. That is why I think that quote is scummy. Just something to point out. But again, this could be your playstyle and that is why I am willing to ISO you and compare your playstyle to other games.
good luck with that lol i haven't played mafia in 5 years i recently started playing again but don't have a completed game yet. AND I'M A LITTLE WACKY.

do you want me to explain why i said that or would you rather read how i played mafia 5-10 years ago
LOL! Yup you aren't lying. Last game I found was that you were scum, and you were playing very gamesolvy while you are laid back on this. But that was still a long time ago. I do want you to explain, feel free to please.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #818 (isolation #20) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:43 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 812, T3 wrote:Hello!
I hav eread some of the game. flow trap feels like limbait here.
Strong tr on ND Gm and STD.

Welcome T3! Nice to play with you again. I already townread your slot and I explained why I wanted your slot more>:(
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #819 (isolation #21) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:44 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

Also opinion on ND: Their early game is worse than their mid game. I don't know what means to me but their mid game info is wayyy better than how they started off. More towny now.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #821 (isolation #22) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:46 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 800, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 796, flow trap wrote:
In post 795, Save The Dragons wrote:we should lim the slot because it's probably scum
What do you mean by "probably", from what I see your reasons are weak reasoning (on mini's side) and something that "just makes you weary"

Didn't you want to elim Virgo?

Answer this @flowtrap please
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (isolation #23) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:48 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 675, Save The Dragons wrote:this game is hard for me to get into

i think at this point i want to keep my vote on one of {MiniVirgo, Not_Mafia}. Could vote {Artemiana, mozamis} for being null.

Artemiana and mozamis, will you give me one scum read each and why?
ok this is good
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #825 (isolation #24) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:48 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

i was thinking flow trap and dmg being tonw on town and mafia is taking advantage of that
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (isolation #25) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:52 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 56, flow trap wrote:VOTE: MiniVirgo has made 0 towny posts
In post 539, flow trap wrote:Nor do I think perpetuating DK vs Mini is a good idea
In post 760, flow trap wrote:If you notice that DK & Mini were on defend and I wanted to Defuse the arguement
In post 773, flow trap wrote:I gtg so I'll post what I have:

DkKoba - DK is super suspicious & super towny, so they’re town & I’m going to have to fight my gut & my urge to vote them* on this all the way through. Anyways, general resistance as well as sounding kind of bored is towny. - Towny

Artemiana - Not much to go on here but they seem generally casual - Null/Town

MiniVirgo - Um hmm… Imma be honest I’m not seeing much AI stuff. I don't remember why I SRed them earlier. The biggest thing I can think of is them actually caring about the future and that’s not saying much - Null/Town

VFP - They’re daring in their choices. I’m getting an overconfident vibe, I’m not sure if that’s scummy, can someone tell me? 168 I don’t like, I can agree on that. Their vote actions are consistent. Honestly, they’re towny in a way I’m trying to put into words but I’m not really encapsulating. - Lean Town

Dark Magician Girl - First serious vote is slightly towny however they have faded in force in some of their posts which is scummy (Future flow: Actually this might just be the natural difference between the 2). While confusion is usually scummy, I am always confusing so I’m not going to count that against them. CRYING EMOJI OF DOOM! 230 is towny as was going against the crowd on green. Them just accepting my unserious personality instead of easy pushing it was towny. Overall I feel like they generally have common sense - Towny

Mozamis - I’m going off past meta here, they seem generally the same personality wise but way less active. I guess it’s kind of explained. I hate to SR people of off POE so I probably won’t push them because of it but - Leaning Scum

GrandpaGreen - I want to say they’re getting caught up on little things a lot and acting kind of….. I don’t really have a word for it. I’ve picked up on something small & maaaybe they’re partners with Mini, will want to see how it plays out - Null/Scum

*Oh that reminds me UNVOTE: Dk
Can you explain where?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #829 (isolation #26) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:55 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

flow trap (4): DkKoba, Flea the Magician, Dark Magician Girl, Save the Dragons

Honestly I think there is one mafia in that. Assuming DMG is town.

It leaves DK, FTM, STD.

STD has taken my pressure well and so I will leave them out of the vote pool. I still don't like how you are just focused on flow but that's okay for now.

I still want to hear from DK.

I also am going to have sheep T3 here and say that yes FTM, has created a lot of noise and generated no content. The only time was like when they pressured people but never got anywhere with it. It seems like they were trying to vote.

So that just leaves Dk and FTM.

Scum in this pair.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #830 (isolation #27) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:56 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 828, flow trap wrote:
In post 827, GrandpaMo wrote:MiniVirgo - Um hmm… Imma be honest I’m not seeing much AI stuff. I don't remember why I SRed them earlier. The biggest thing I can think of is them actually caring about the future and that’s not saying much - Null/Town
Post 56 was a joke

I know you said you changed your mind. So tell me where you did.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #832 (isolation #28) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:57 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 786, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 776, GrandpaMo wrote: [snippity snip snip!]
1Flea votes Dark Magician girl perhaps as a meme.

Dk then says they don't feel like the need to justify all my reads this early. Which is eh. I wish people would. No reason to withhold info as town. You would be in this case antitown/mafia. DMG asked a simple question with a simple answer in my opinion. Dk bad reaction. Dk could have just said the scumpings on FTM include these quotes (post quotes) and *explain why they are bad* and then 2explain the openwolf FTM did in . Again, very simple read. No reason to withhold that info from town.

3FTM same basic reaction in . "We can't read each other lets face it" regarding Dk. Which is again no reason to act anti town. 3.5Interactions is sometimes a viable method and utility to game solve for town.

4FTM Actually takes flowtraps joke seriously in a way. Some others like Nd defend flowtrap's joke which honestly could just be obvious scum but also in a predicament where ND is looking at it from a town mindset. Hard to tell.
1 -> It was RVS... and memes are fun :3
2 -> Would you care to explain how is openwolfing?
3 -> We can't. it's fun. besides, I said
serious interaction
, not no interaction...
3.5 -> .. because me and DkKoba are more than capable of getting heated and not in a good way. For the games health, we need to not, basically.
4 -> You didn't give a post for context on this, so I'm assuming my in response to their logic in and . Some players and even some moderators do order the player list specifically for some games, and that's there my thinking was then.

@T3 what do you think of this?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #833 (isolation #29) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:58 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 831, flow trap wrote:
In post 830, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 828, flow trap wrote:
In post 827, GrandpaMo wrote:MiniVirgo - Um hmm… Imma be honest I’m not seeing much AI stuff. I don't remember why I SRed them earlier. The biggest thing I can think of is them actually caring about the future and that’s not saying much - Null/Town
Post 56 was a joke

I know you said you changed your mind. So tell me where you did.
I quoted it

Oh. LOL I thought you were tryna quote it with broken spoiler tags.

I see now. Okay thanks.

I still think you are most likely town.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #882 (isolation #30) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:21 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 835, Andante wrote:WOOOOO I LOVE THIS TABLE OF PLAYERS

Hi friends! I'm catching up, I'll give findings asap :)

HEY ANDANTE! You gamesolved Newbie 2059. Ahri + Hog was scum and pooky was def PR.

I trusted you and hopefully am willing to trust you this game too.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #884 (isolation #31) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:22 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 838, DkKoba wrote:why am i potential scum grandpa?

Can you answer my question? And give me your reads?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #890 (isolation #32) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:24 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 839, Flea The Magician wrote:joke seriously in a way. Some others like Nd defend flowtrap's joke which honestly could just be obvious scum but also in a predicament where ND is looking at it from a town mindset. Hard to tell.

Not once I have said you were scum in that interaction. Please read what I said. You are getting over defensive for something that isn't happening. You may be misunderstanding what I said in previous quotes.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #910 (isolation #33) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:44 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 899, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 890, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 839, Flea The Magician wrote:joke seriously in a way. Some others like Nd defend flowtrap's joke which honestly could just be obvious scum but also in a predicament where ND is looking at it from a town mindset. Hard to tell.

Not once I have said you were scum in that interaction. Please read what I said. You are getting over defensive for something that isn't happening. You may be misunderstanding what I said in previous quotes.
Want to fix your misrepresentation?
What misrepresentation?

2 -- "OK This is post 70, this is me apparently saying I'm scum and open wolfing... Again, can you explain this for me?"

You should know how that is openwolfing I explained. I will explain again, if your scum, you are openwolfing as scum because you insisted to claim scum by saying "Nice way to call me scum" implying you are calling yourself scum. What is there not to understand?

I pointed it out. I didn't give a conclusion on it however. You are the only one who replied to my judgment calls and became offended.

4 -- "Never said I didn't take it seriously, curious why you're attempting to misrepresent me like this.
I provided my reasoning, which was a serious reasoning. Why else would I feed the playerlist into my setup script and run its verification module?"

Again. There is no misrepresentation. I say right here... "
FTM Actually takes flowtraps joke seriously in a way.
Some others like Nd defend flowtrap's joke which honestly could just be obvious scum but also in a predicament where ND is looking at it from a town mindset. Hard to tell."

Where in that have I said you are scum or town. I was reading into ND there instead of you. Again, you replied to something that wasn't even talking about you but just to keep for notation purposes. I gave no context because it was irrelevant; I wasn't calling you scum nor town for it.

You are literally proving my point by saying you were serious. What is the point of you debating with me? What are you trying to get through to me? Because there is no points being made. I haven't called you scum nor town through any of this interaction. I am confused on what you are getting at here and why I am being read through this interaction alone. Please read what I originally said and look at full context.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1038 (isolation #34) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:08 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 918, Andante wrote:oh shoot, I'm up to 515ish, I thought Mini SR was cause of some weird lines, I see JV losing it... it's ok!! He's gone, I'm here, we're not having another meltdown from this slot this game!!! Let the fun times roll!! Honestly, knowing JV is town, I feel like whatever got personal, and it was one of those moments where you're best off just stepping away as a few of you tried to push him to do...
I am going to defend MiniVargo that they are not scum because of this. They should be scum because of said other reason. Please look at JV's previous games and tell me that his aggressive playstyle has definitly shined bright as town. Them just going off and being pissed is actually their town playstyle as I seen in Newbie 2059 and previous meta games I have read up on. However, they could be a scum for another reason. But right now, they are null to me. I have nothing on Andante as of now. There is something weird though that Andante did and I will refer to that in a bottom quote.

In post 956, Andante wrote:I mean, I subbed into a slot that was SRed solely because JV blew up, I have went through this entire game, and given solid proof for TRs/SRs yet people like Not_Mafia here can float by all game not doing anything?
You scumread NotMafia for not contributing but you townread Mozamis for the same reason? Explain this. Also you scumread ahri for no lines last game LOL where are you scumreading Moz for this .-. (not really a serious read, just want to see your answer to this)
In post 974, Andante wrote:see idk about Moz, something really tells me Moz is town
In post 975, Save The Dragons wrote:VOTE: Mozamis
@STD you literally claim that Moz and Andante could be scum together however you vote NM alongside your scumread. You flip flop around a lot. Specifically accounting for that you vote someone who your scumread is voting. Please explain this.

In post 978, Andante wrote:
In post 977, Save The Dragons wrote:because i think mozamis is your partner lol

You think Mozam, who has almost no lines, is scum?
Again refer to above quote. You scumread NM for not contributing as much and Mozam has barely contributed to this game.
In post 989, DkKoba wrote:i think std is incredibly scummy but idk if i have the support to get that today
In post 1006, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 812, T3 wrote:Strong tr on ND Gm and STD.
why are you voting me
You make a good point. T3 Seems off compared to 2059. You aren't in your game solvey replacement mood and also you deflected the question. Explain to me then, why are you voting STD if you think STD is strong town. As town, you would stay consistent with your reads. Now explain @T3
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1039 (isolation #35) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:08 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1028, Dark Magician Girl wrote:NM is just misexe bait

I'm not gonna stick around to convince you on flowtrap right now but he legit slipped

cause of the push/defend thing, that's not a thing townies keep track of, it's scum trying to strategize

Can you explain to me what it is? I haven't seen it before and would like to know.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1040 (isolation #36) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:10 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

@Dk I think you might be right. There is possible scum between FTD and STD.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1041 (isolation #37) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:14 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1025, Save The Dragons wrote:i changed my mind i could do Not_mafia

Explain why. Also @Dk Please fucking explain already. You have went all through this game with bluntly describing and explaining reads. Literally when someone calls you out all you either do is you deflect, say that you are going to go, or ignore the question. I haven't seen you explain anything sincere yet. I want you right now by Day 2, assuming you aren't dead either by condemn or night kill, to explain all your reads and why. Please.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1044 (isolation #38) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:42 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1042, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 1038, GrandpaMo wrote:@STD you literally claim that Moz and Andante could be scum together however you vote NM alongside your scumread. You flip flop around a lot. Specifically accounting for that you vote someone who your scumread is voting. Please explain this.
i changed my mind Andante is town, or at least can be re-evaluated later.

{Moz, N_M, Arte} let's get rid of a slot that's not doing anything. as deadline approaches i'm willing to consider more options but that's what i think would be most helpful

I am down to vote someone who is also not contributing because in late game they will throw for town by not giving enough info regardless if they are town. But if there is someone who I am like certain sure then scum you and FTD, I don't know who exactly is scum and that's where I am confused about. You both seem different alignment just by how the game has been going.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1046 (isolation #39) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:01 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1045, Save The Dragons wrote:who is FTD

Isn't that flea?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1111 (isolation #40) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:01 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

I already explained my scumread on T3. And t3 has yet to defend, sad!. So I am not sheeping or voting just for an elim. Andante is most likely town. VOTE: T3
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1112 (isolation #41) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:05 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

We need to get an elim in. Lukewarm has done better than T3. But T3 has not done good for the slot.

There is probably scum also in Moz, Art, and NM (people who have not been talking).

I do believe there could also still be scum between flea and std and maybe DK.

DK STOP FUCKING IGNORNING ME. Please answer me FFS
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1114 (isolation #42) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:07 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1038, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 918, Andante wrote:oh shoot, I'm up to 515ish, I thought Mini SR was cause of some weird lines, I see JV losing it... it's ok!! He's gone, I'm here, we're not having another meltdown from this slot this game!!! Let the fun times roll!! Honestly, knowing JV is town, I feel like whatever got personal, and it was one of those moments where you're best off just stepping away as a few of you tried to push him to do...
I am going to defend MiniVargo that they are not scum because of this. They should be scum because of said other reason. Please look at JV's previous games and tell me that his aggressive playstyle has definitly shined bright as town. Them just going off and being pissed is actually their town playstyle as I seen in Newbie 2059 and previous meta games I have read up on. However, they could be a scum for another reason. But right now, they are null to me. I have nothing on Andante as of now. There is something weird though that Andante did and I will refer to that in a bottom quote.

In post 956, Andante wrote:I mean, I subbed into a slot that was SRed solely because JV blew up, I have went through this entire game, and given solid proof for TRs/SRs yet people like Not_Mafia here can float by all game not doing anything?
You scumread NotMafia for not contributing but you townread Mozamis for the same reason? Explain this. Also you scumread ahri for no lines last game LOL where are you scumreading Moz for this .-. (not really a serious read, just want to see your answer to this)
In post 974, Andante wrote:see idk about Moz, something really tells me Moz is town
In post 975, Save The Dragons wrote:VOTE: Mozamis
@STD you literally claim that Moz and Andante could be scum together however you vote NM alongside your scumread. You flip flop around a lot. Specifically accounting for that you vote someone who your scumread is voting. Please explain this.

In post 978, Andante wrote:
In post 977, Save The Dragons wrote:because i think mozamis is your partner lol

You think Mozam, who has almost no lines, is scum?
Again refer to above quote. You scumread NM for not contributing as much and Mozam has barely contributed to this game.
In post 989, DkKoba wrote:i think std is incredibly scummy but idk if i have the support to get that today
In post 1006, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 812, T3 wrote:Strong tr on ND Gm and STD.
why are you voting me
You make a good point. T3 Seems off compared to 2059. You aren't in your game solvey replacement mood and also you deflected the question. Explain to me then, why are you voting STD if you think STD is strong town. As town, you would stay consistent with your reads. Now explain @T3
Why tf is everyone ignorning me. @Andante have you seen this post??
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1115 (isolation #43) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:08 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1113, Andante wrote:Wooooo GrandPa has joined the town pool!!! I had previously TRed Crayons too, so I'm feeling really good about Grandpa too now!!

I have already been town, you scum.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1127 (isolation #44) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:21 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1121, flow trap wrote:
In post 1117, DkKoba wrote:im lowkey just annoyed and wanna like be like "i told you so" later because im frustrated that there's so much resistance to like flowtrap + STD when i feel there is like high chance of scum there.
There is not "so much resistance" there just isn't that much momentum cause you're not explaining anything :igmeou:
Nope you are hundered percent right.

DK you haven't explained shit.

Post your numbers right now where you explained every single of read.

This is the 5th time I have asked now.

Watch you deflect and ignore this shit once again.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1128 (isolation #45) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:21 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1117, DkKoba wrote:im lowkey just annoyed and wanna like be like "i told you so" later because im frustrated that there's so much resistance to like flowtrap + STD when i feel there is like high chance of scum there.
There is not "so much resistance" there just isn't that much momentum cause you're not explaining anything :igmeou:

GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1129 (isolation #46) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:21 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

woops sorry double quote
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1132 (isolation #47) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:24 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1130, Andante wrote:
In post 1124, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1120, Andante wrote:
well if you made a better case on STD or flow I might be more inclined to listen, but at this point I'm not voting either, I don't see any resistance other than me. Everyone was ready to send my slot out since before I subbed in, along your same lines, limming me, and having me flip green does absolutely nothing here
i will have you limmed over T3 if push comes to shove so maybe get to work on either towncasing both of them or sheeping us

Feel free to try to lim me over T3, but I have no interest in in towncasing them, flow is bleeding town to me. T3 has not done ANYTHING since subbing in. I subbed in 24 hours ago and already have more posts of content than a handful of the people here. You wanna lim town me over anyone else? have at it.

Luke genuinely was not super towny, he got mad at votes on him while he was self voting, but carry on, cause you seem to be convinced the T3/Luke slot is town for some unknown reason
yes again they don't fucking explain at all. i was giving them the benefit of the doubt and actually town leaning them based on interactiosn they had with other people. but now i feel like this is just scum blanatly not giving any optimal info for town.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1134 (isolation #48) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:25 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1131, Andante wrote:
In post 1129, GrandpaMo wrote:woops sorry double quote

apology not accepted!!!! lmao punishment is... being elimmed D3

im going to get night killed dw
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1136 (isolation #49) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:27 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1133, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1128, GrandpaMo wrote:

im not gonna play the way you want me to play. I dont do big walls with quote diagrams. There are some things that are hard to explain because they are gut/reads based on the overarching mood of the game. Basically I think there's enough town outside and there's enough scumpings from those slots that I think it's worth shooting there.
Also you haven't read any of my iso if you think I haven't explained anything. I have explained multiple reads. Do your own research.

okay you contradicted your own shit. first of all thats not what im asking of isoing and anaylsis. you dont have to do wallposts and shit. the problem is that you say they are town and scum but give no explanation at all. you say that there are some things that are hard to explain because they are gut reads but you contradict that next statement by saying "also you havent read any of my iso if you think i havent explained anything. i have explained multiple reads" what is it gut reads or actual reads with explanations???
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1139 (isolation #50) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:29 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1137, Andante wrote:
In post 1134, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1131, Andante wrote:
In post 1129, GrandpaMo wrote:woops sorry double quote

apology not accepted!!!! lmao punishment is... being elimmed D3

im going to get night killed dw

Ahhh right!! by me :wink:

in before this quote will be used as a wifom quote by andante scum and andante gets away with it
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1141 (isolation #51) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:30 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1138, Andante wrote:Hey Grandpa, I've given up on Koba today lol just let them be, not worth fighting now

no. they need to get pressured.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1142 (isolation #52) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:30 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

where tf is dmg too? dmg had a solid early game and now isnt doing so good.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1145 (isolation #53) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:33 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1144, Andante wrote:yeah dmg is scum too, but no chance they get the votes in 4 hours
if you are town. i think we can gamesolve.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1149 (isolation #54) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:35 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1089, T3 wrote:
In post 1088, Andante wrote:Friends... We now have less than 6 hours... good morning people!!! I have a strong feeling scum just isn't going to show up, T3 is a really good option to flip to... just saying
the t3 vote has been directly vetoed by the mafia higher powers

honestly this makes it seem like t3 isnt trying at all compared to previous games. if this is scum, mafia this is ur time to bus. go go go
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1154 (isolation #55) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:36 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1147, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1136, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1133, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1128, GrandpaMo wrote:

im not gonna play the way you want me to play. I dont do big walls with quote diagrams. There are some things that are hard to explain because they are gut/reads based on the overarching mood of the game. Basically I think there's enough town outside and there's enough scumpings from those slots that I think it's worth shooting there.
Also you haven't read any of my iso if you think I haven't explained anything. I have explained multiple reads. Do your own research.

okay you contradicted your own shit. first of all thats not what im asking of isoing and anaylsis. you dont have to do wallposts and shit. the problem is that you say they are town and scum but give no explanation at all. you say that there are some things that are hard to explain because they are gut reads but you contradict that next statement by saying "also you havent read any of my iso if you think i havent explained anything. i have explained multiple reads" what is it gut reads or actual reads with explanations???
i dont believe I've contradicted anything. keep shading me and I'll just dunk on you.

i think ur just bad town so i'm not really gonna bother arguing with u unless people try to pile on with you - so have fun with that. im not gonna adjust or respond positively when you clearly havent done any research into my slot and just are demanding things that I don't do on demand like that.

lol i literally call out ur contradiction. pls andante tell me if thats not a contradiction. i see what you mean, but the way you phrased it specifically is a contradiction. again no explanation of anything, just deflection by calling me "bad town".
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1161 (isolation #56) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:38 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1156, DkKoba wrote:ok idc if ur ego is hurt i just want to solve the game
it seems like ur ego was hurt lmao by calling me bad town. im chilling koba. i just wanted to hear your reads and im just calling you out on your no explanation and how that correaltes to you being scum
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1163 (isolation #57) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:39 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1157, Andante wrote:we need 8 votes in 4 hours... Grandpa, shhhhh Koba might vote DMG... don't anger Koba yet.... we need their vote!!
eh i just want to hear from ppl like dmg. i want to see their reaction. i rather vote t3 then dmg hoenestly
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1171 (isolation #58) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:43 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1165, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1163, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1157, Andante wrote:we need 8 votes in 4 hours... Grandpa, shhhhh Koba might vote DMG... don't anger Koba yet.... we need their vote!!
eh i just want to hear from ppl like dmg. i want to see their reaction. i rather vote t3 then dmg hoenestly
whos scum if t3 is town
ok im changing my voting pool to probably dmg/flea/std/yessir/NM

i want to say that there is at least 2 mafia in that.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1172 (isolation #59) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:44 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1168, Andante wrote:
In post 1028, Dark Magician Girl wrote:NM is just misexe bait

I'm not gonna stick around to convince you on flowtrap right now but he legit slipped

cause of the push/defend thing, that's not a thing townies keep track of, it's scum trying to strategize

I mean, I'd love to hear more on this
yup. i was just going to quote yesterday but forgot to. i rlly thought this was strange . im like ??? how is nm a bait kill when flow trap was almost out and getting pressured by 3 ppl
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1173 (isolation #60) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:45 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1166, Andante wrote:
In post 1160, DkKoba wrote:remember how i said i was fine with nolim because we have evens?

yeah that still applies.

yeah, no elim, desperado and scum shoot and we're back on even...

look at you softing shhh
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1181 (isolation #61) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:54 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1174, Andante wrote:
In post 1173, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1166, Andante wrote:
In post 1160, DkKoba wrote:remember how i said i was fine with nolim because we have evens?

yeah that still applies.

yeah, no elim, desperado and scum shoot and we're back on even...

look at you softing shhh

Midnight desperado who? idk how Grandpa died n1.... shhhhhhh
okay at this point, i think im dying night one lmfao so i wanna continue my legacy for a sec.

town i think we win by this gamesolve voting pattern T3 >>> Flea >>> Not Mafia >>> DMG >>> Yessir >>> STD >>> Art

I think there is scum between DMG and Yessir.

This assumes Koba, Flow, Andante, and Moz are town.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1187 (isolation #62) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:07 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1182, Andante wrote:hmmm not sure I agree with that solve lol you have flea that low?

I doubt you'll die, if I keep you in my jail... you'll survive
k thanks bb <33
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1189 (isolation #63) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:08 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1187, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1182, Andante wrote:hmmm not sure I agree with that solve lol you have flea that low?

I doubt you'll die, if I keep you in my jail... you'll survive
k thanks bb <33
dont worry ill save you n1
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1191 (isolation #64) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:11 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1190, Andante wrote:Grandpa... I'm going to a park in the middle of the night alone!!! you can't follow me though... if I don't return tomorrow, flow did it...
this is the best quote i have seen yet. you are too smart for this game. gotchu!!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1193 (isolation #65) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:12 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

honestly im just bored, and really wnat to flip town. hopefully im not being played by anadnata + flow being paired here sheesh.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1194 (isolation #66) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:12 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

someone*** before town**
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1201 (isolation #67) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:30 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

can we just vote t3 and get the day over wit
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1202 (isolation #68) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:30 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1200, Andante wrote:
In post 1199, flow trap wrote:Don't tell me you've never tried to visit someone as VT?
nahh I don't try and visit as VT, I kick back, chill, enjoy the night!! and occasionally someone stops by to try and join my party!! Sometimes it's a good guy, sometimes it's a bad guy, I welcome all, and if it was my final night.. went out having a good time!!
LOL how many fucking roles have you fucking already softed
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1235 (isolation #69) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:06 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

andante if this flips scum, i will half sus u for bussing:)
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1246 (isolation #70) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:11 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

ELIMINATION
With 14 votes in play, it takes 8 to eliminate someone.

T3 (6): NDMath, VFP, Andante, GrandpaMo, SaveTheDragons, Flow Trap
Andante (2): Not_Mafia, Yessiree
Save the Dragons (1): DkKoba
flow trap (1): Dark Magician Girl, Flea
Dark Magician Girl (1): GrandpaMo
Artemiana (1): mozamis

Not Voting (1): Artemiana

Deadline: 0 days, 2 hours, 40 minutes
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1248 (isolation #71) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:12 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

ELIMINATION
With 14 votes in play, it takes 8 to eliminate someone.

T3 (6): NDMath, VFP, Andante, GrandpaMo, SaveTheDragons, Flow Trap
Andante (2): Not_Mafia, Yessiree
Save the Dragons (1): DkKoba
flow trap (1): Dark Magician Girl, Flea
Artemiana (1): mozamis

Not Voting (1): Artemiana

Deadline: 0 days, 2 hours, 40 minutes

Sorry I messed up, this is the updated one
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1249 (isolation #72) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:12 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1247, Andante wrote:last I checked, ND was voting me
lol shutup
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1303 (isolation #73) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:45 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 626, MiniVirgo wrote:
In post 608, DkKoba wrote:virgo has lost to me as both town and scum lol
Objectively, yes.

But in Bending I have both you and FL as conf-scum at least to me, but I couldn't express that well enough. Also I still can't get over how FL wasn't eliminated after you, if memory serves me correctly that's how it went.

In Coalition, I've said this many times and even check the dead/mafia PT's. I died there on purpose but overall lost the game.

Now check out my other scum games, both wins and losses and I am almost certain you'll find that it's different than me here and different than in the Coalition.

- JV
this is town jv lol
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1308 (isolation #74) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:47 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

i have to go to work. they are a vt claim. just pls vote this and vote nm tmr if this flips town