Galron
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (isolation #1) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:52 am

Post by Galron »

In post 55, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 54, T3 wrote:
In post 51, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 46, T3 wrote:I suggest you shoot Galron Art or Vulture unless someone develops a strong opinion against that.
????? What is that? You're telling me u want to shoot people who have 0-1 posts rn?
If we hipfire.
Ok but we're not doing that so you dont have to worry about that(unless ofc N_M goes full troll mode)
That's kinda redundant.
Galron
Galron
Mafia Scum
Galron
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (isolation #2) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:58 am

Post by Galron »

In post 93, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 32, Galron wrote:Hey cow, shoot here.

VOTE: lukewarm
omgus

VOTE: galron[/]

Do, I know you?
Your mom does.
Galron
Galron
Mafia Scum
Galron
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (isolation #3) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:03 am

Post by Galron »

VOTE: Vulture

Odd landing.
Galron
Galron
Mafia Scum
Galron
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (isolation #4) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:07 am

Post by Galron »

Or Pavowski. Way too serious too early.
Galron
Galron
Mafia Scum
Galron
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (isolation #5) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:09 am

Post by Galron »

At least I don't have to wonder if it's that one time that NM really is scum.
Galron
Galron
Mafia Scum
Galron
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (isolation #6) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:11 am

Post by Galron »

In post 119, Vulture wrote:
In post 117, Galron wrote:VOTE: Vulture

Odd landing.
What did you find odd about it?
"Hello."

"What's up?"

First page maybe, but five pages in, seems weird.
Galron
Galron
Mafia Scum
Galron
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (isolation #7) » Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:48 am

Post by Galron »

In post 193, T3 wrote:
In post 192, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 182, T3 wrote:I metadived Vulture and looked at his games. Town Vulture usually posts scummy and devoid of content sounding one-liners but will occasionally interject with a longer post that has content. This seems to be the same a Vulture this game. This read holds less merit for 2 reasons.
1. He's an alt.
2. He doesn't have a scumgame on this account.
If I'm right about who he is then I've played with him a bit on his other alts but I don't think it matters because the play doesn't match up.
So whats your read on Vulture based on this game?
In post 190, Toogeloo wrote:I'm up to 3 names on my hipfire list.
The people you want to hipfire are presumably people you SR, so whats the point of hiding this info from town
Lean town.
What's the point of this post? Town Vulture comes across as scummy, and he's coming across as scummy this game, but that doesn't mean anything because he's an alt and he doesn't have a scum game on this account. And then you've played with him on his other alts but that doesn't matter either.

What are we supposed do with this information? That Vulture is scummy or is townie or that you don't have a read on him? What do you think of Vulture anyway?

Same thing with marci and the secret tell. Why mention that there is a secret tell at all until it's executed?

And then your read on Hockeyfan. You keep calling him town, but you haven't pushed him at all. He asked why you were defending him and you said it was because you thought scum were pushing him. What was scummy about the pushes on HockeyFan? Why aren't those pushes by town attempting to sort rather than by scum pushing someone you assume is town?
Galron
Galron
Mafia Scum
Galron
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (isolation #8) » Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:52 am

Post by Galron »

In post 30, T3 wrote:marci's normal play gets her scumread but using a ~secret~ meta tell it should become apparent if she is scum pretty fast.
This sounds like the Vulture analysis. "Marci usually comes across as scummy but hey I've got a secret where I can tell whether she really is scum or not so don't worry about it."
Galron
Galron
Mafia Scum
Galron
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (isolation #9) » Fri Aug 06, 2021 4:47 am

Post by Galron »

In post 258, Vulture wrote:
In post 229, T3 wrote:Hockey is screaming newbtown and Art should know better than this.
VOTE: art
In post 230, T3 wrote:
In post 211, Art wrote:Image
Newbies being all over the place and having complex thoughts like that is very strongly town indicative.
For example. ^

Decides that he is going to defend Hockey because complex thoughts (when isn't complex and there are other things you could say about it if you feasibly wanted to townread it, like the fact that Hockey mentally went "I am agreeing with T3 on Luke... but T3/Luke is a pairing" not even bothering to present himself as town because he knows it; complex is a buzzword meant to sound like you're reading into things when you're not) and thus, because Art does not agree, goes after Art without trying to engage beyond "you know better".

Everything's shallow from T3. Not-complex, if you want.
What do you think of all of the T3/HockeyFan interaction with nether of them pushing the other?
Do you think HockeyFan was thinking out loud
Galron
Galron
Mafia Scum
Galron
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (isolation #10) » Fri Aug 06, 2021 4:48 am

Post by Galron »

In post 259, Galron wrote:
In post 258, Vulture wrote:
In post 229, T3 wrote:Hockey is screaming newbtown and Art should know better than this.
VOTE: art
In post 230, T3 wrote:
In post 211, Art wrote:Image
Newbies being all over the place and having complex thoughts like that is very strongly town indicative.
For example. ^

Decides that he is going to defend Hockey because complex thoughts (when isn't complex and there are other things you could say about it if you feasibly wanted to townread it, like the fact that Hockey mentally went "I am agreeing with T3 on Luke... but T3/Luke is a pairing" not even bothering to present himself as town because he knows it; complex is a buzzword meant to sound like you're reading into things when you're not) and thus, because Art does not agree, goes after Art without trying to engage beyond "you know better".

Everything's shallow from T3. Not-complex, if you want.
What do you think of all of the T3/HockeyFan interaction with nether of them pushing the other?
Do you think HockeyFan was thinking out loud
Disregard that last line. That was me thinking out loud.
Galron
Galron
Mafia Scum
Galron
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (isolation #11) » Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:57 am

Post by Galron »

You can never trust a cow with a gun.

Spoiler:
Galron
Galron
Mafia Scum
Galron
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (isolation #12) » Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:40 pm

Post by Galron »

Most likely. I'm going to take the full day and shoot based on votes, as if it were a launch.
Galron
Galron
Mafia Scum
Galron
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (isolation #13) » Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:42 pm

Post by Galron »

Is that toog read based on meta, Art? Which posts?
Galron
Galron
Mafia Scum
Galron
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (isolation #14) » Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:53 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 295, T3 wrote:
In post 254, Galron wrote:
In post 193, T3 wrote:
In post 192, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 182, T3 wrote:I metadived Vulture and looked at his games. Town Vulture usually posts scummy and devoid of content sounding one-liners but will occasionally interject with a longer post that has content. This seems to be the same a Vulture this game. This read holds less merit for 2 reasons.
1. He's an alt.
If I'm right about who he is then I've played with him a bit on his other alts but I don't think it matters because the play doesn't match up.
So whats your read on Vulture based on this game?
In post 190, Toogeloo wrote:I'm up to 3 names on my hipfire list.
The people you want to hipfire are presumably people you SR, so whats the point of hiding this info from town
Lean town.
What's the point of this post? Town Vulture comes across as scummy, and he's coming across as scummy this game, but that doesn't mean anything because he's an alt and he doesn't have a scum game on this account. And then you've played with him on his other alts but that doesn't matter either.

What are we supposed do with this information? That Vulture is scummy or is townie or that you don't have a read on him? What do you think of Vulture anyway?

Same thing with marci and the secret tell. Why mention that there is a secret tell at all until it's executed?

And then your read on Hockeyfan. You keep calling him town, but you haven't pushed him at all. He asked why you were defending him and you said it was because you thought scum were pushing him. What was scummy about the pushes on HockeyFan? Why aren't those pushes by town attempting to sort rather than by scum pushing someone you assume is town?
In a vacuum scum is generally just different than their towngame either way.
I've mentioned it in previois games.
My push on Art is because of the reasons Art used for scumreading Hockey. He's calling Hockey scum for being all over the place with reads.
Why do you town read HockeyFan?

And Vulture is probably town but he could be scum. Is that my takeaway?

And Marci could be town but could be town also.
Galron
Galron
Mafia Scum
Galron
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (isolation #15) » Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:05 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 280, Toogeloo wrote:Oh, and I like Luke for town. I'm pickin' up good vibrations, he's giving me excitations.
Anyone besides me remember this godawful commercial?
Spoiler:
Galron
Galron
Mafia Scum
Galron
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (isolation #16) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 7:13 am

Post by Galron »

In post 387, Hectic wrote:
In post 310, Galron wrote:Most likely. I'm going to take the full day and shoot based on votes, as if it were a launch.
I mean, I didn't want say just yet why this is a terrible idea, but yeah, Toog's right, Galron

There are 4 scum, letting them influence your decision via votes is a really bad idea
I have a pool. I want to see if others see what I see.
Galron
Galron
Mafia Scum
Galron
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (isolation #17) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 7:18 am

Post by Galron »

In post 392, marcistar wrote:rude i think im fine
Marci, if you had the gun, how would you develop reads?
Galron
Galron
Mafia Scum
Galron
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (isolation #18) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:21 am

Post by Galron »

In post 467, Pavowski wrote:
In post 464, Hectic wrote:What are your thoughts, Galron? I would recommend not spontaneously shooting like the snorlax.

Also, idea: Letting someone know you plan on shooting them 24 hours before you do gives a good opportunity for them to try and townspew/scumspew one last time on maximum WIM, and hopefully make their alignment clearer for us
I would also like to hear some thoughts from Galron and in addition to requesting intent to shoot, I would ask for a reads list before you do shoot, just in case you do miss and die. We know we can at least trust your reads to be genuine.
Why are you town?
Galron
Galron
Mafia Scum
Galron
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (isolation #19) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:29 pm

Post by Galron »

VOTE: Shoot: T3

You're right. We need movement. Here ya go.
Galron
Galron
Mafia Scum
Galron
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (isolation #20) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:31 pm

Post by Galron »

I was going to make a point of not shooting T3 today, but he's by far the scummiest.
Galron
Galron
Mafia Scum
Galron
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (isolation #21) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:06 am

Post by Galron »

What differentiates lurksack scum Enchant from lurksack town enchant?
Galron
Galron
Mafia Scum
Galron
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (isolation #22) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:56 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 154, T3 wrote:Vulture, are you trying to play with a similar playstyle to your previous game on this alt or your main which I will not utter?
In post 155, T3 wrote:That was worded badly.
Are you trying to play naturally?
1. He's an alt.
In post 183, Vulture wrote:
1. He's an alt.
So, I think you put me in the alt category early on, and I forgot to ask:

You've played games with me before on this account, two I believe. Why do you need to metadive me when you have experience with me?
In post 185, T3 wrote:
1. He's an alt.

You've played games with me before on this account, two I believe. Why do you need to metadive me when you have experience with me?
I forgot how you played.
In post 187, Vulture wrote:
In post 185, T3 wrote:
1. He's an alt.

I forgot how you played.
In less than a week?
In post 198, T3 wrote:Well Vulture is expressing a mindmeld with Art which is kinda wtf
I agree that Art/Vulture seems too level 1 but with the mindmeld thing Art!scum strongly implies Vulture!scum but not the other way around. I have my independent reasons for scumreading Art so this very strongly implies Vulture!scum. I know I said I townread Vulture but as noted, the reasonscan be bad/invalid.
In post 201, Vulture wrote:
In post 198, T3 wrote:Well Vulture is expressing a mindmeld with Art which is kinda wtf
I agree that Art/Vulture seems too level 1 but with the mindmeld thing Art!scum strongly implies Vulture!scum but not the other way around. I have my independent reasons for scumreading Art so this very strongly implies Vulture!scum. I know I said I townread Vulture but as noted, the reasonscan be bad/invalid.
Is it WTF because you disagree or because I expressed that I agree with a point that I had already made before Art.
In post 202, T3 wrote:
Is it WTF because you disagree or because I expressed that I agree with a point that I had already made before Art.
o
In post 203, T3 wrote:I missed that. Disregard my points about the mindmeld.
UNVOTE:
In post 299, T3 wrote:Town: Pav, Hockey, Luke
Lean town: Toog, Enchant
Null: Vulture
Lean scum: marci
Scum: Art
I think I forgot someone but I forgot who.
In post 353, Vulture wrote:
In post 234, T3 wrote:
In post 226, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 217, Vulture wrote:
In post 216, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 213, Vulture wrote:
In post 210, HockeyFan wrote:Alright nvm im confused. Marci rolled scum in newbie 2061 and i actually like the tone of her early posts there. wtf, w/e im not putting too much stock into meta so

VOTE: Marci

<consider this a SR for now>
And what is the basis for your scumread after the last few posts?
Most of Marcis posts
Spoiler:
In post 123, marcistar wrote:
In post 114, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 110, marcistar wrote:
In post 10, T3 wrote:
Players in order of readability:

Really easy: Lukewarm, marcistar
offended, u just broke my heart :cry:
Just remember that he hard town read you in our last game
TRULY
im just multi talented

In post 129, marcistar wrote:
In post 125, Lukewarm wrote:The last time I saw you post that exact gif, you were scum :eek:
actually?
:cry: do i not send it often? i know i send it to meuh kinda often its like my fave in the whole world AHAH
In post 141, marcistar wrote:
In post 132, T3 wrote:
In post 125, Lukewarm wrote:The last time I saw you post that exact gif, you were scum :eek:
actually?
:cry: do i not send it often? i know i send it to meuh kinda often its like my fave in the whole world AHAH
I hard townread you because I missed a post where you scumclaimed.
sir i never scumclaim (please say sike my confidence needs it :cry: :cry: :cry: )
In post 133, Lukewarm wrote:
actually?
Yeah, the "last time I saw you post that exact gif" was in our first game together lol
ahh, dw i can post it in every game from here on if u want :cool:

luke r u scum
In post 169, marcistar wrote:
In post 168, Pavowski wrote:Marci could be scum for that gif alone; I'm gonna have nightmares.
only scum hate twerking alien :evil:

I dont like any of these quotes since they are either observations or filler. As for the whole sr based on tone, and stand out to me the most. The posts of marci's I didnt include are Marci just agreeing with everything Art said about luke which tbh I dont like either.
...so what about the content that she has posted, even if it is sparse. Do you agree/disagree with it?
Ok so the other /content/ that wasnt mentioned here that marci has posted is , and .

110- Not reading much into this as its ehr first post. A bunch of one liners that arent really alligment-indictivae. Its intresting tho that she was hunting for Luke partners right off the bat to set up possible misshots later?

181- They just sheeped Art's read on Luke here, and I dont really like that.

188- She said in 181 that she likes Art's point just to say in 188 she disagrees with it? sounds kinda wack. Also more of the lazy sheeping of Art's read on Luke

Coming to think of it, most of marci's content posts(and even some of her non content posts) are directed towards Luke/her read on him which is ??? Could be possible partners just interacting with each other as much as possible to get everyone else to TR them, not sure tho
I completely agree with your points about those posts sounding scummy [110 looks like a joke though]. Are they actually AI in the long run? I don't know.
I think hold off on pushing marci or at least don't shoot her until I've formed a solid read on her.
If Marci is scum this post is the worst one beyond the meta read ones. >_>
In post 406, Vulture wrote:
In post 405, T3 wrote:
In post 404, Lukewarm wrote:T3, sorry if I don't put a ton of stock in your op marci meta tell

Spoiler:
In post 800, T3 wrote:I can usually read marci really well hold up
In post 807, T3 wrote:Using my OP marci tell I'm putting her at strong townread.
In post 931, ArcAngel9 wrote:
marcistar
Mafia Goon
, eliminated on Day 3
fine lol
marci is really really really indecisive as scum and never vibereads anyone.
You are so incredibly wrong.

Or lying, but, you know.
In post 410, T3 wrote:I mean like scumarci never vibereads.
In post 595, Vulture wrote:Lol.
In post 154, T3 wrote:Vulture, are you trying to play with a similar playstyle to your previous game on this alt or your main which I will not utter?
In post 155, T3 wrote:That was worded badly.
Are you trying to play naturally?
1. He's an alt.
1. He's an alt.

In post 185, T3 wrote:
1. He's an alt.

I forgot how you played.
In post 187, Vulture wrote:
In post 185, T3 wrote:
1. He's an alt.

I forgot how you played.
In less than a week?
In post 202, T3 wrote:
o
In post 203, T3 wrote:I missed that. Disregard my points about the mindmeld.
UNVOTE:
In post 299, T3 wrote:Town: Pav, Hockey, Luke
Lean town: Toog, Enchant
Null: Vulture
Lean scum: marci
Scum: Art
I think I forgot someone but I forgot who.
In post 353, Vulture wrote:
In post 234, T3 wrote:
In post 226, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 217, Vulture wrote:
In post 216, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 213, Vulture wrote:
In post 210, HockeyFan wrote:Alright nvm im confused. Marci rolled scum in newbie 2061 and i actually like the tone of her early posts there. wtf, w/e im not putting too much stock into meta so

VOTE: Marci

<consider this a SR for now>
And what is the basis for your scumread after the last few posts?
Most of Marcis posts
Spoiler:
In post 123, marcistar wrote:
In post 114, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 110, marcistar wrote:
In post 10, T3 wrote:
Players in order of readability:

Really easy: Lukewarm, marcistar
offended, u just broke my heart :cry:
Just remember that he hard town read you in our last game
TRULY
im just multi talented

actually?
In post 141, marcistar wrote:
In post 132, T3 wrote:
actually?
I hard townread you because I missed a post where you scumclaimed.
sir i never scumclaim (please say sike my confidence needs it :cry: :cry: :cry: )
In post 133, Lukewarm wrote:
actually?
Yeah, the "last time I saw you post that exact gif" was in our first game together lol
ahh, dw i can post it in every game from here on if u want :cool:

luke r u scum
In post 169, marcistar wrote:
In post 168, Pavowski wrote:Marci could be scum for that gif alone; I'm gonna have nightmares.
only scum hate twerking alien :evil:

I dont like any of these quotes since they are either observations or filler. As for the whole sr based on tone, and stand out to me the most. The posts of marci's I didnt include are Marci just agreeing with everything Art said about luke which tbh I dont like either.
...so what about the content that she has posted, even if it is sparse. Do you agree/disagree with it?
Ok so the other /content/ that wasnt mentioned here that marci has posted is , and .

110- Not reading much into this as its ehr first post. A bunch of one liners that arent really alligment-indictivae. Its intresting tho that she was hunting for Luke partners right off the bat to set up possible misshots later?

181- They just sheeped Art's read on Luke here, and I dont really like that.

188- She said in 181 that she likes Art's point just to say in 188 she disagrees with it? sounds kinda wack. Also more of the lazy sheeping of Art's read on Luke

Coming to think of it, most of marci's content posts(and even some of her non content posts) are directed towards Luke/her read on him which is ??? Could be possible partners just interacting with each other as much as possible to get everyone else to TR them, not sure tho
I completely agree with your points about those posts sounding scummy [110 looks like a joke though]. Are they actually AI in the long run? I don't know.
I think hold off on pushing marci or at least don't shoot her until I've formed a solid read on her.
If Marci is scum this post is the worst one beyond the meta read ones. >_>
In post 406, Vulture wrote:
In post 405, T3 wrote:
In post 404, Lukewarm wrote:T3, sorry if I don't put a ton of stock in your op marci meta tell

Spoiler:
In post 800, T3 wrote:I can usually read marci really well hold up
In post 807, T3 wrote:Using my OP marci tell I'm putting her at strong townread.
In post 931, ArcAngel9 wrote:
marcistar
Mafia Goon
, eliminated on Day 3
fine lol
marci is really really really indecisive as scum and never vibereads anyone.
You are so incredibly wrong.

Or lying, but, you know.
In post 410, T3 wrote:I mean like scumarci never vibereads.
t3&Vulture
Galron
Galron
Mafia Scum
Galron
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (isolation #23) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:45 am

Post by Galron »

Marci -- you've got 24 hours.
Galron
Galron
Mafia Scum
Galron
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (isolation #24) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:47 am

Post by Galron »

Galron
Galron
Mafia Scum
Galron
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (isolation #25) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:53 am

Post by Galron »

In post 640, HockeyFan wrote:Hmm I'm less confident of this flipping scum now but worth a shot
Flesh that thought out.
Galron
Galron
Mafia Scum
Galron
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (isolation #26) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:07 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 653, marcistar wrote::roll: :roll: vultures scum yall smhsmh
Scum case him Marci.
Galron
Galron
Mafia Scum
Galron
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (isolation #27) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:00 am

Post by Galron »

VOTE: Shoot: marcistar

I think regardless of the flip, this tells us a lot.
Galron
Galron
Mafia Scum
Galron
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (isolation #28) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:00 pm

Post by Galron »

I shot Marci because I thought there's a fairly decent scum case to be made on her, and I did not like her response to my intent and didn't answer me on scumcasing vulture before I pulled the trigger. If Marci flips town, my advice to her is that if she gets too unsure who to shoot, shoot the player who you trust the most. I'm not giving a final reads list because Marci may flip red.
Galron
Galron
Mafia Scum
Galron
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1245 (isolation #29) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:32 am

Post by Galron »

gga

Thanks for the game, ArcAngel9