2. the worst
    (replaced
    Iconeum
    *)

3. emps
  4. HH (anonymous hydra)
  5. Uncrowned

6. AaronFrost

7. Look At Me Im So Town (Billy Pilgrim + MadAlfred)
  8. Chemist1422
  9. Alduskkel

Alive:

Spoiler:
  • Menalque,
    Vanilla Townie
    , survives

• the worst,
    Town Babbysitter
    , survives

• Uncrowned,
    Town Roleblocker
    , survives

• AaronFrost,
    Vanilla Townie
    , survives

• Alduskkel,
    Vanilla Townie
    , survives

Dead:

Spoiler:
  • Chemist1422,
    Vanilla Townie
    , lynched Day 1
  • emps,
    Mafia 1-Shot Strongman
    , lynched Day 2
  • HH,
    Vanilla Townie
    , killed Night 2
  • Look At Me Im So Town,
    Mafia Goon
    , lynched Day 3

Events:

Last edited by Datisi on Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:26 am, edited 43 times in total.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory
Pronoun: he/him, it/its

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 2:12 pm

Post by Datisi »

Rules

Shamelessly stolen
Inspired by Plotinus's ruleset.

important bit
  • Days: up to 10 days, Nights: 48 hours.
  • Majority lynches.
  • VOTE: tags are
    necessary.

• 36 hours before prod, 24 hours before replacement.
  • Bah posts allowed. (limit: 1, free of game related content)
  • Don’t be a dick.
  1. Follow all site rules.

2. Mod colour
    – My mod colour is
    teal
    . You can use it if you want, just don't attempt to impersonate me.
  3. Behaviour
    - Don’t be a dick, no personal attacks.
  4. Don't talk about ongoing games
    - You may not talk to each other about this game outside of threads I have created for this purpose. You may not talk about other ongoing games in this thread.
  5. Tiny text
    - keep it 70+ please.
  6. Provable randomness
    - is against the rules. Saying that you rolled a dice is fine, using dice tags or random.org is not.
  7. Claiming scum
    - by yourself is fine. Claiming scum with another player is against the rules.
  8. Cryptography
    - is forbidden. Breadcrumbing is okay.
  9. Confirmation
    - You have about 48 hours to confirm your role and your alignment by PM. Game will start sooner if everyone confirms. Posting in a private topic counts as confirmation.
  10. Days
    - Days will last up to 10 real-life days. Extensions may or may not be granted if there are replacements, or if the circumstances call for it (for example, if the site was experiencing issues).
  11. Activity
    - You must post at least once every 36 hours or I will Prod you. You then have 24 hours to post in the game thread or I will replace you. If you come back before I find a replacement, you can stay. Players can request me to prod somebody early. This will only count as an official prod if you don't post before you would have been due for a prod. If you haven't posted in the 24 hours before the thread is locked for night, you must reply to the night start PM or you will be replaced during the night.
  12. Vacation/Limited Access
    - If you need to be absent for longer than this, you should declare
    V/LA
    in bold in the thread like this: [
    b]
    @Mod: I will be v/la until Thursday
    [
    /b]. While you are V/LA, you will be nudged once every 48 hours. Two nudges equals one prod. If you have not posted game advancing content in 4 days, regardless of V/LA status, you will be replaced.
  13. Prodging
    - A naked "prod dodge" does not reset the prod timer. To avoid being prodded/replaced for inactivity, include some game advancing content in your prodges, such as "got prodded; xxxx is still scum."
  14. Quoting
    - You may not quote (or copy paste) any private information into the thread, including your role PM and any mod communication.
  15. Voting
    - Votes must be in the format VOTE: Datisi. Vote tags are
    necessary
    , votes done in bold tags will not be counted. Unvotes are nice but not required. If I think it’s a vote, it’s a vote, no tricks. Type [
    v]Datisi[
    /v] to vote and [
    uv]Datisi[
    /uv] to unvote.
  16. Lynching
    - Days end early when a simple majority of players (50% of living players + 1 rounded down) vote to lynch somebody. If a majority is not reached at deadline or if a majority of the players vote for no lynch, the day will end without a lynch. At evens, 50% is sufficient for no lynch.
  17. Twilight
    - Begins when a majority is reached and lasts until I lock the thread. You're still alive until I flip you so you can talk in any game threads you have access to until then, but no votes or unvotes will be counted.
  18. Night
    - Night lasts at least 48 hours. The night phase can be shortened if every living player -- even those with no night actions -- agrees to it and if I'm not busy.
  19. Action submissions
    - You may submit actions via PM (if town) or PT (if scum). If the actions are not submitted by the deadline then you do nothing. You can change your mind as many times as you like before the deadline.
  20. Reminders
    - If I don't hear from you about your night actions, I'll PM you 24 hours before the deadline. This doesn't count as a prod. If I still don't hear from you, you will take no action.
  21. Notes PT
    - Let me know if you want a private thread to store your thoughts and feedback for the other players. This thread will be made public immediately after the game. You may draft posts in your notes PT but you may not talk about your notes PT in public. You definitely may not use the notes PT to demonstrate that you've had a town mindset in private all along; just put your town mindset in public to begin with and keep your notes to yourself.
  22. Play to win
    - this particular game, not some future one, and keep it fun!
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 2:16 pm

Post by Datisi »

Game Setup

Setup
The setup is 09:12.

A random number between 1 and 12 has been chosen.
The roles corresponding to that number and the two following hours are in the game, with the rest being 5
Vanilla Townies
and 1
Mafia Goon

Notes
  • The Mafia PT will be open at all times.
  • Mafia Power Roles are Multitasking.
  • The Follower receives "X performed an investigation" when following a Town Tracker or a Mafia Rolecop.
  • The Mafia Roleblocker or Mafia Rolecop can also perform the kill, which might cause a Follower to receive two results.
  • The Tracker would only receive two results if the targets of the actions differ.

Spoiler: Sample Town Role PMs
Welcome, [Playername]. You are a
Vanilla Townie

You have no abilities, but you have your voice and your vote.

You win when all threats to the Town have been eliminated.

The game thread is here. Please confirm by replying to this PM with your role name.

Town Vanilla Cop

Each night, you may target a player. Assuming no interference with your action, you will receive a result of ‘
Vanilla
’ for any role that doesn't have any individual powers (i.e., Vanilla Townies or Mafia Goons), or ‘
Not Vanilla
’ for all others.

The game thread is here. Please confirm by replying to this PM with your role name.

Town Tracker

Each night, you may target a player to learn who a player targeted, but not what action they performed.

Town Follower

Each night, you may target a player to learn what form of action they took, but not who they targeted.

Town Jailkeeper

Each night, you may jailkeep a player in the game. You will simultaneously roleblock that player, and protect that player from any number of nightkills.

Town Babysitter

Each night, you may target a player to protect them. However, if you're killed that night your target will also die.

Town Roleblocker

Each night, you may target a player. This player will be prevented from performing their own action, if any.

Town Role Cop

Each night, you may target a player. Assuming no interference with your action, you will learn that player's role (but not their alignment).

Town Doctor

Each night phase, you may attempt to protect one player in the game from being nightkilled.

Spoiler: Sample Mafia Role PMs
Mafia Goon

You are a member of the Mafia, along with X, who is a [role]. You and your partner share a factional kill each night. You must choose which of you will commit the kill. You also share a factional PT, located here, where you may talk at any time.

You win when the Town has been eliminated, or nothing can stop this from occurring.

The game thread is here. Please confirm by replying to this PM with your role name or by posting in your PT.

Mafia Roleblocker

You are a member of the Mafia, along with X, who is a
Mafia Goon
. You and your partner share a factional kill each night. You must choose which of you will commit the kill. You also share a factional PT, located here, where you may talk at any time.

Each night, you may target a player. This player will be prevented from performing their own action, if any.

You win when the Town has been eliminated, or nothing can stop this from occurring.

The game thread is here. Please confirm by replying to this PM with your role name or by posting in your PT.

Mafia Rolecop

Mafia Goon
. You and your partner share a factional kill each night. You must choose which of you will commit the kill. You also share a factional PT, located here, where you may talk at any time.

Each night, you may target a player. Assuming no interference with your action, you will learn that player's role (but not their alignment).

Mafia 1-Shot Strongman

Mafia Goon

Once
per game you may strongkill a player, overriding any protection they might have.

~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 2:38 pm

Post by Datisi »

Role PMs have been sent! We will begin once [8/9] people confirm.

Currently confirmed: 9/9
Last edited by Datisi on Sat Dec 21, 2019 11:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4 (isolation #4) » Sat Dec 21, 2019 5:30 am

Post by Datisi »

The sun rises. It is now Day 1.

Official Vote Count 1.00With 9 votes in play, it takes 5 to lynch.

Lynching
Everybody
(0): Nobody

Not Voting
(9): Menalque, Iconeum, emps, HH, Uncrowned, AaronFrost, Look At Me Im So Town, Chemist1422, Alduskkel

Deadline:
(expired on 2019-12-31 18:00:00).

Mod notes:
  • emps has another (expired on 2019-12-23 06:00:00) to confirm before I look for a replacement.
  • Iconeum standing V/LA weekends.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #25 (isolation #5) » Sat Dec 21, 2019 8:22 am

Post by Datisi »

Official Vote Count 1.01With 9 votes in play, it takes 5 to lynch.

Lynching
HH
(1): Alduskkel
Iconeum
(1): Menalque
Menalque
(1): AaronFrost
AaronFrost
(1): Chemist1422
Chemist1422
(1): Look At Me Im So Town

Not Voting
(4): Iconeum, emps, HH, Uncrowned

Deadline:

Mod notes:
  • emps has another (expired on 2019-12-23 06:00:00) to confirm before I look for a replacement.
Last edited by Datisi on Sat Dec 21, 2019 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #51 (isolation #6) » Sat Dec 21, 2019 9:24 am

Post by Datisi »

Official Vote Count 1.02With 9 votes in play, it takes 5 to lynch.

Lynching
HH
Menalque
(3): AaronFrost, HH, Look At Me Im So Town
AaronFrost
Datisi

Not Voting
(3): Iconeum, emps, Uncrowned

Deadline:

Mod notes:
  • It takes 10 votes to lynch the Moderator.
Last edited by Datisi on Sat Dec 21, 2019 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #75 (isolation #7) » Sun Dec 22, 2019 5:01 am

Post by Datisi »

Official Vote Count 1.03With 9 votes in play, it takes 5 to lynch.

Lynching
HH
Menalque
(3): AaronFrost, HH, Look At Me Im So Town
AaronFrost
Datisi
(1): emps
emps
(1): Uncrowned
Uncrowned

Not Voting
(1): Iconeum

Deadline:

Mod notes:
  • Everyone has confirmed.
Last edited by Datisi on Sun Dec 22, 2019 5:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #110 (isolation #8) » Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:21 pm

Post by Datisi »

Official Vote Count 1.04With 9 votes in play, it takes 5 to lynch.

Lynching
HH
(2): Alduskkel, Iconeum
Menalque
(2): HH, Look At Me Im So Town
AaronFrost
Datisi
emps
Uncrowned
Alduskkel

Not Voting
(0):

Deadline:

Mod notes:
  • Iconeum V/LA 25-26/12.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #130 (isolation #9) » Sun Dec 22, 2019 10:52 pm

Post by Datisi »

emps1 has been prodded and has (expired on 2019-12-24 05:52:18) to post before I start looking for a replacement.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #150 (isolation #10) » Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:46 am

Post by Datisi »

Official Vote Count 1.05With 9 votes in play, it takes 5 to lynch.

Lynching
HH
(2): Alduskkel, Iconeum
Menalque
AaronFrost
Datisi
emps
Uncrowned
Alduskkel
Iconeum
(1): HH

Not Voting
(0):

Deadline:

Mod notes:
  • emps has (expired on 2019-12-24 05:52:18) to post before I start looking for a replacement.
  • Iconeum V/LA 25-26/12.
Last edited by Datisi on Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #200 (isolation #11) » Mon Dec 23, 2019 1:45 am

Post by Datisi »

Official Vote Count 1.06With 9 votes in play, it takes 5 to lynch.

Lynching
Datisi
(2): emps, Menalque
Alduskkel
(2): AaronFrost, Iconeum
Iconeum
(2): HH, Alduskkel
Menalque
AaronFrost
emps

Not Voting
(0):

Deadline:

Mod notes:
  • emps has (expired on 2019-12-24 05:52:18) to post before I start looking for a replacement.
  • Iconeum V/LA 25-26/12.
Last edited by Datisi on Mon Dec 23, 2019 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #225 (isolation #12) » Mon Dec 23, 2019 3:13 am

Post by Datisi »

Official Vote Count 1.07With 9 votes in play, it takes 5 to lynch.

Lynching
Datisi
(3): emps, Menalque, Chemist1422
Alduskkel
(2): AaronFrost, Iconeum
Iconeum
Menalque
emps

Not Voting
(0):

Deadline:

Mod notes:
  • Iconeum V/LA 25-26/12.
Last edited by Datisi on Mon Dec 23, 2019 3:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #250 (isolation #13) » Mon Dec 23, 2019 5:36 am

Post by Datisi »

Official Vote Count 1.08With 9 votes in play, it takes 5 to lynch.

Lynching
Datisi
(3): emps, Menalque, Chemist1422
Alduskkel
(3): AaronFrost, Iconeum, Look At Me Im So Town
Iconeum
emps

Not Voting
(0):

Deadline:

Mod notes:
  • Iconeum V/LA 25-26/12.
Last edited by Datisi on Mon Dec 23, 2019 5:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #325 (isolation #14) » Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:13 am

Post by Datisi »

Official Vote Count 1.09With 9 votes in play, it takes 5 to lynch.

Lynching
Alduskkel
Iconeum
Datisi
(2): emps, Chemist1422
emps
Uncrowned

Not Voting
(0):

Deadline:

Mod notes:
  • Iconeum V/LA 25-26/12.
Last edited by Datisi on Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #423 (isolation #15) » Tue Dec 24, 2019 1:27 am

Post by Datisi »

~
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #424 (isolation #16) » Tue Dec 24, 2019 1:27 am

Post by Datisi »

~
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #425 (isolation #17) » Tue Dec 24, 2019 1:27 am

Post by Datisi »

Official Vote Count 1.10With 9 votes in play, it takes 5 to lynch.

Lynching
Alduskkel
Datisi
(2): emps, Chemist1422
Iconeum
Chemist1422
emps
Uncrowned

Not Voting
(0):

Deadline:

Mod notes:
  • Iconeum V/LA 25-26/12.
  • AaronFrost V/LA until 26/12.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #447 (isolation #18) » Tue Dec 24, 2019 11:17 am

Post by Datisi »

The deadline will be extended by 1 day, and the prod timers will be frozen during Christmas Day.

Happy holidays to those who celebrate!
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #459 (isolation #19) » Tue Dec 24, 2019 10:20 pm

Post by Datisi »

Official Vote Count 1.11With 9 votes in play, it takes 5 to lynch.

Lynching
Alduskkel
Datisi
Iconeum
Chemist1422
emps
Uncrowned
HH

Not Voting
(0):

Deadline:
(expired on 2020-01-01 18:00:00).

Mod notes:
  • 1 day has been added to the deadline.
  • Iconeum V/LA 25-26/12.
  • Menalque V/LA until after Christmas.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #484 (isolation #20) » Thu Dec 26, 2019 4:03 am

Post by Datisi »

Official Vote Count 1.12With 9 votes in play, it takes 5 to lynch.

Lynching
Alduskkel
Chemist1422
(2): HH, Uncrowned
Iconeum
(2): Alduskkel, Menalque
Datisi
HH

Not Voting
(0):

Deadline:

Mod notes:
  • Iconeum V/LA 25-26/12.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #519 (isolation #21) » Fri Dec 27, 2019 3:58 pm

Post by Datisi »

Look At Me Im So Town1 has been prodded and has (expired on 2019-12-28 22:58:49) to post before I start looking for a replacement.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #535 (isolation #22) » Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:45 pm

Post by Datisi »

Official Vote Count 1.13With 9 votes in play, it takes 5 to lynch.

Lynching
Alduskkel
Chemist1422
Iconeum
HH

Not Voting

Deadline:

Mod notes:
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #541 (isolation #23) » Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:52 am

Post by Datisi »

HH1 have been prodded and have (expired on 2019-12-29 15:52:24) to post before I start looking for a replacement.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #550 (isolation #24) » Sun Dec 29, 2019 7:59 am

Post by Datisi »

Official Vote Count 1.14With 9 votes in play, it takes 5 to lynch.

Lynching
Alduskkel
Chemist1422
Iconeum
HH

Not Voting

Deadline:

Mod notes:
  • VC is unchanged, I just wanted the pagetop.
Last edited by Datisi on Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #563 (isolation #25) » Sun Dec 29, 2019 7:42 pm

Post by Datisi »

Chemist14221 has been prodded and has (expired on 2019-12-31 02:42:07) to post before I start looking for a replacement.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #565 (isolation #26) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:02 am

Post by Datisi »

Iconeum1 has been prodded and has (expired on 2019-12-31 11:02:25) to post before I start looking for a replacement.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #570 (isolation #27) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:13 am

Post by Datisi »

When I was
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #571 (isolation #28) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:14 am

Post by Datisi »

a young boy
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #572 (isolation #29) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:14 am

Post by Datisi »

My father
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #573 (isolation #30) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:14 am

Post by Datisi »

took me into the city
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #574 (isolation #31) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:15 am

Post by Datisi »

To see a marching band
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #575 (isolation #32) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:15 am

Post by Datisi »

Official Vote Count 1.15With 9 votes in play, it takes 5 to lynch.

Lynching
Chemist1422
(4): Uncrowned, Look At Me Im So Town, emps, AaronFrost
[L-1]

Iconeum
(3): Alduskkel, Menalque, HH
Alduskkel
(2): Iconeum, Chemist1422

Not Voting
(0):

Deadline:

Mod notes:
  • Iconeum has another (expired on 2019-12-31 11:02:25) to post before I look for a replacement.
Last edited by Datisi on Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #609 (isolation #33) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:11 am

Post by Datisi »

Iconeum did not pick up its prod and is being replaced.

the worst replaces Iconeum!
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #610 (isolation #34) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:40 am

Post by Datisi »

Official Vote Count 1.16With 9 votes in play, it takes 5 to lynch.

Lynching
Chemist1422
[L-1]

the worst
(3): Alduskkel, Menalque, HH
Alduskkel
(2): the worst, Chemist1422

Not Voting
(0):

Deadline:
(expired on 2020-01-03 18:00:00).

Mod notes:
  • the worst replaces Iconeum.
  • 48h have been added to the deadline.
  • Happy New Year!
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #731 (isolation #35) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:12 am

Post by Datisi »

Official Vote Count 1.17With 9 votes in play, it takes 5 to lynch.

Lynching
Chemist1422
[L-1]

the worst
(2): Alduskkel, HH
Alduskkel
Look At Me Im So Town
emps
(1): the worst

Not Voting
(0):

Deadline:

Mod notes:
  • the worst replaces Iconeum.
  • 48h have been added to the deadline.
  • Happy New Year!
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #747 (isolation #36) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:45 pm

Post by Datisi »

Chemist14222 has been prodded and has (expired on 2020-01-02 23:45:20) to post before I start looking for a replacement.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #804 (isolation #37) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:18 am

Post by Datisi »

Official Vote Count 1.FINALWith 9 votes in play, it takes 5 to lynch.

Lynching
Chemist1422
(5): Uncrowned, Look At Me Im So Town, emps, AaronFrost, the worst
[LYNCH]

emps
the worst
Alduskkel
Menalque

Not Voting
(0):

Deadline:

Mod notes:
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #805 (isolation #38) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:24 am

Post by Datisi »

Chemist1422 has been lynched Day 1. He was a
Vanilla Townie

The sun sets, it is now Night 1. Uncrowned hasn't posted in the last 24h so he has to reply to the Night start PM.

Sunrise in (expired on 2020-01-04 14:30:00).
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #806 (isolation #39) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:30 am

Post by Datisi »

The sun rises. Everyone is alive to see it.

It is now Day 2.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #807 (isolation #40) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:30 am

Post by Datisi »

Official Vote Count 2.00With 8 votes in play, it takes 5 to lynch.

Lynching
Everybody

Not Voting
(8): Menalque, the worst, emps, HH, Uncrowned, AaronFrost, Look At Me Im So Town, Alduskkel

Deadline:
(expired on 2020-01-14 14:30:00).

Mod notes:
Last edited by Datisi on Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #826 (isolation #41) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:03 am

Post by Datisi »

Official Vote Count 2.01With 8 votes in play, it takes 5 to lynch.

Lynching
emps

Not Voting
(7): Menalque, the worst, emps, Uncrowned, AaronFrost, Look At Me Im So Town, Alduskkel

Deadline:

Mod notes:
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #850 (isolation #42) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:14 am

Post by Datisi »

Official Vote Count 2.02With 8 votes in play, it takes 5 to lynch.

Lynching
emps
(2): HH, AaronFrost

Not Voting
(6): Menalque, the worst, emps, Uncrowned, Look At Me Im So Town, Alduskkel

Deadline:

Mod notes:
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #875 (isolation #43) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:45 am

Post by Datisi »

Official Vote Count 2.03With 8 votes in play, it takes 5 to lynch.

Lynching
emps
(3): HH, AaronFrost, the worst

Not Voting
(5): Menalque, emps, Uncrowned, Look At Me Im So Town, Alduskkel

Deadline:

Mod notes:
Last edited by Datisi on Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #977 (isolation #44) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:35 pm

Post by Datisi »

Official Vote Count 2.04With 8 votes in play, it takes 5 to lynch.

Lynching
emps
(2): HH, the worst
Menalque

Not Voting
(5): emps, Uncrowned, Look At Me Im So Town, Alduskkel, AaronFrost

Deadline:

Mod notes:
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1027 (isolation #45) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:44 pm

Post by Datisi »

Official Vote Count 2.05With 8 votes in play, it takes 5 to lynch.

Lynching
emps
(3): HH, the worst, Look At Me Im So Town
Menalque

Not Voting
(4): emps, Uncrowned, Alduskkel, AaronFrost

Deadline:

Mod notes:
Last edited by Datisi on Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1082 (isolation #46) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:31 pm

Post by Datisi »

Official Vigilant Corndog 2.06With 8 votes in play, it takes 5 to lynch.

Lynching
emps
(3): HH, the worst, Look At Me Im So Town
the worst

Not Voting
(4): emps, Uncrowned, Alduskkel, AaronFrost

Deadline:

Mod notes:
Last edited by Datisi on Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1116 (isolation #47) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:17 am

Post by Datisi »

Official Vote Count 2.FINALWith 8 votes in play, it takes 5 to lynch.

Lynching
emps
(5): HH, the worst, Look At Me Im So Town, AaronFrost, emps
[LYNCH]

the worst

Not Voting
(2): Uncrowned, Alduskkel

Deadline:

Mod notes:
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1117 (isolation #48) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:23 am

Post by Datisi »

emps has been lynched Day 2. He was a
Mafia 1-Shot Strongman

The sun sets, it is now Night 2.

Sunrise in (expired on 2020-01-08 21:30:00).
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1118 (isolation #49) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:29 am

Post by Datisi »

During the Night, HH have been shot in the face. They were a
Vanilla Townie

The sun rises, it is now Day 3.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1119 (isolation #50) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:30 am

Post by Datisi »

Official Vote Count 3.00With 6 votes in play, it takes 4 to lynch.

Lynching
Everybody

Not Voting
(6): Menalque, the worst, Uncrowned, AaronFrost, Look At Me Im So Town, Alduskkel

Deadline:
(expired on 2020-01-18 21:30:00).

Mod notes:
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1175 (isolation #51) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:20 pm

Post by Datisi »

Official Vote Count 3.01With 6 votes in play, it takes 4 to lynch.

Lynching
AaronFrost
(1): the worst

Not Voting
(5): Menalque, Uncrowned, AaronFrost, Look At Me Im So Town, Alduskkel

Deadline:

Mod notes:
Last edited by Datisi on Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1236 (isolation #52) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:52 pm

Post by Datisi »

Official Vote Count 3.FINALWith 6 votes in play, it takes 4 to lynch.

Lynching
Look At Me Im So Town
(4): the worst, AaronFrost, Uncrowned, Alduskkel
[LYNCH]

Not Voting
(2): Menalque, Look At Me Im So Town

Deadline:

Mod notes:
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1237 (isolation #53) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:01 pm

Post by Datisi »

Look At Me Im So Town has been lynched Day 3. He was a
Mafia Goon

With the Mafia eliminated, the Town achieves their win condition. Congratulations to Uncrowned:
Town Roleblocker
, the worst:
Town Babbysitter
, and
Vanilla Townies
: Menalque, HH, AaronFrost, Chemist1422, and Alduskkel!
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1238 (isolation #54) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:08 pm

Post by Datisi »

Links

Game Events:

day 1
  • Chemist1422
    is lynched with 2 scum on his wagon.

night 1
  • emps
    is non-Strongman killing
    HH
    [FAILS]

• Uncrowned
    is roleblocking
    emps
  • the worst
    is babysitting
    emps

day 2
  • emps
    is lynched with 2 scum on his wagon.

night 2
  • LAMIST
    is killing
    HH
  • Uncrowned
    is roleblocking
    Menalque
  • the worst
    is babysitting
    Uncrowned

day 3
  • LAMIST
    is lynched with 0 scum on his wagon.

The Mafia PT and all the notes PTs will be open in (expired on 2020-01-11 06:08:34), or sooner if they tell me what they want/don't want to redact.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1239 (isolation #55) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:11 pm

Post by Datisi »

Thank you everyone for playing, many thanks to the worst for replacing in, and a massive shoutout to our Back-Up Mod Ausuka for putting up with all my questions!

The thread is now unlocked for post-game discussion.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1243 (isolation #56) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:34 pm

Post by Datisi »

Oh yeah, if anyone can/wants to offer constructive criticism of my modding, it's very welcome!
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1248 (isolation #57) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:40 pm

Post by Datisi »

You don't flake on my games and go unpunished dragon boi
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1257 (isolation #58) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:15 am

Post by Datisi »

Btw Billy, I would've been 100% fine with you conceding on Day 3 (as soon as I saw the night actions I knew the game was over), unfortunately I was asleep at the time (2:42 am for me ;_;) you made the post in the scum PT so I couldn't call the game.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1261 (isolation #59) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:27 am

Post by Datisi »

A note in the Mod PT:
In post 18, Datisi wrote:Menalque: "lol i can't believe you thought i was scary in 1949"
Also Menalque:
In post 760, Menalque wrote:At this point in time I kinda think all the scum is in (emps, HH, lamist)
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1269 (isolation #60) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:50 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1266, Menalque wrote:I didn’t consider that you might, you know, not shitpost in main thread as the mod
How dare you, I'm a Serious Moderator™

also Icon's PT will be released in a second
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1275 (isolation #61) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:12 am

Post by Datisi »

Released!
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1283 (isolation #62) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:33 am

Post by Datisi »

Dead, Mod, yours and Icon's should be, are they not?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1288 (isolation #63) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:01 am

Post by Datisi »

I may have already /inned to mod again :shifty:
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1298 (isolation #64) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:43 pm

Post by Datisi »

Released!

Pedit: ye lol you should've
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1330 (isolation #65) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:32 am

Post by Datisi »

Considering I was hard-cheering for scum, that is also how the game went for the Moderator. :(
~M