Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #5 (isolation #1) » Mon May 10, 2021 4:14 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 4, marcistar wrote:
In post 2, Lukewarm wrote:Hello :)
Bestie, hru? :good:

Do you like ur role this game..? Can I trust you? :oops: :oops:
You can trust me, but... can I trust you?

I could imagine you putting us in the same neighborhood after asking me to sign up with you :o
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #7 (isolation #2) » Mon May 10, 2021 4:25 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Yeah, I skipped them because I thought it would give you the wrong idea.

I am town, but I am not happy with my role :(

Spoiler:
It feels like I am always vanilla townie :(
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #8 (isolation #3) » Mon May 10, 2021 4:26 am

Post by Lukewarm »

But Norwee not being in here is a good point. I forgot he was in the last game, because he died before I replaced in lol
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #10 (isolation #4) » Mon May 10, 2021 4:35 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 9, marcistar wrote:
In post 7, Lukewarm wrote:Yeah, I skipped them because I thought it would give you the wrong idea.

I am town, but I am not happy with my role :(

Spoiler:
It feels like I am always vanilla townie :(
isn't this game only vts for the townside? im confused on the setup if its not like that LOL
you wanted to be a dirty scummy?

Where I play usually with my friend, people underestimate vts a heckton.
Spoiler:
tbh ur post gave me the wrong idea either way, because it looks like you just jumped to the most accusational thing, while i'm just trying to make talk.
Yeah, I think being scum at least once would be neat.

I have been vanilla townie in every completed game I have been in :dead: :dead:
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #13 (isolation #5) » Mon May 10, 2021 7:28 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 12, GuiltyLion wrote:hi diddly ho neighborinos

do you all see any real value we can get out of this neighborhood? I feel like neighborhoods are most useful when they're not known to the rest of the playerbase, I don't know if there's anything I'd rather post in here than the main thread
I'm not sure. I think that the neighborhoods may be a bit more beneficial for the 3 person neighborhood, because the town players over there know that they are in a room with exactly 1 scum and 1 town, so it is a narrower lens to examine.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #14 (isolation #6) » Mon May 10, 2021 9:07 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 11, marcistar wrote: scum is so hard tho.. what would you do if you were scum?

before last game i've only been vt :P
vt is so much better for me, because i can pressure people without caring about consequences. :P

--
bro wtf, wheres my teacher :dead: :dead: all my classmates are here
If I were scum, I probably would have put myself in the 3p neighborhood, because it seems important for the better/more experienced scum player to be in this neighborhood.

It could have been funny to put me + you + Norwee all in the 3p neighborhood. Because I might be able to convince Norwee that you would have designed our neighborhood that way :lol: :lol:

I don't know that that is the best trio, and I would have had to have run that by my partner, but I think I would have pressed pretty hard to be in the 3p set up.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #16 (isolation #7) » Mon May 10, 2021 4:50 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

So far I am leaning Not_Mafia. But then I have a physiological negative reaction to having a Day 1 scum read on Not_Mafia :sick:

I am cautious of giving Bingle a TR though. I have not finished my other game with him yet, but the way everyone else speaks of him makes me worried about facing him as scum in the future.

Norwee's reaction to Not_Mafia seems the same as I saw in our last game, and the fact that he is pushing for us to vote in the 6P neighborhood gives him bonus points imo.

So I think I am currently leaning Not_Mafia > Bingle > Norwee
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #17 (isolation #8) » Mon May 10, 2021 4:51 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 12, GuiltyLion wrote:hi diddly ho neighborinos

do you all see any real value we can get out of this neighborhood? I feel like neighborhoods are most useful when they're not known to the rest of the playerbase, I don't know if there's anything I'd rather post in here than the main thread
Was thinking more about this, and realized that our neighborhood will probably be more powerful once we have purged the scum from it, because it will be only confirmed town in here.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #24 (isolation #9) » Mon May 10, 2021 7:33 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

I get the feeling that the neighborhoods are good for the basic information that we gained of there being exactly 1 in each, and the chat is probably better for the people in the 3p chat to be able to solve that neighborhood, and the 6p chat will become really useful after the scum is eliminated.

I agree that this neighborhood seems a bit useless atm, but that is not necessarily a flaw with the setup, I mean most 9 player games are filled with 5 vanilla townies, so we are the 5 town players that are filling that space in this set up.
In post 22, GuiltyLion wrote:this setup would be better without mafia daytalk IMO, it makes the hood almost completely pointless unless we eliminate the scum from it. I guess scum have to be careful about not slipping that they know what was discussed in the other hood, but that doesn't seem that difficult
I mean it would be better for the town to mafia to lose day talk, but I don't know that that would make the setup better or not. Do you think that the mafia are in need of a nerf? They already have the nerf that one person cannot ever bus the other Day 1 no matter what.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #27 (isolation #10) » Mon May 10, 2021 8:04 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 26, GuiltyLion wrote:Lukewarm, were you aware of mafia daytalk when you were giving your reads on NM/Bingle in here?
Yeah

Although I already put that I was leaning towards it being Not_Mafia in the main thread, but then Marci asked me in here too, so I answered again lol
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #31 (isolation #11) » Tue May 11, 2021 6:56 am

Post by Lukewarm »

I am interested in hearing form Not_Mafia/Norwee/Bingle about GL not thinking there was a NK. And then letting them know that he also mentioned in here that he did not realize there was Daytalk, to see if that changes their opinions on the matter. So please don't out that info until after they have responded.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #32 (isolation #12) » Tue May 11, 2021 5:53 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Marci are you sure you are not scum? :oops: :oops: :oops:
I have a GTKAS now! - Come ask me questions!

They're super opinionated and make a lot of assumptions, they're also pretty clumsy with word choice - Bell
Luke, respect for your scumgame has gone up massively - Hectic
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #34 (isolation #13) » Wed May 12, 2021 1:59 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 33, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 31, Lukewarm wrote:I am interested in hearing form Not_Mafia/Norwee/Bingle about GL not thinking there was a NK. And then letting them know that he also mentioned in here that he did not realize there was Daytalk, to see if that changes their opinions on the matter. So please don't out that info until after they have responded.
why did you post this in here
I posted the question in the main thread, but did not want any of you to mention it before they answered.

They're super opinionated and make a lot of assumptions, they're also pretty clumsy with word choice - Bell
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #36 (isolation #14) » Wed May 12, 2021 2:17 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Yeah, we already had the conversation I was looking for. They all 3 had the exact same interpretation, so it was not as enlightening as I had hopped lol

Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #37 (isolation #15) » Wed May 12, 2021 2:18 am

Post by Lukewarm »

I pointed it out in

Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #39 (isolation #16) » Wed May 12, 2021 2:35 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Not sure tbh

I was thinking that if someone started by saying it could be staged/genuine in the main thread, but then decided it was genuine/staged after learning that they did it in twice would indicate town.

ie, changing opinion after learning new information they did not already have, because scum would have that neighborhood information already because I posted my post 31 in here explaining why I was asking to begin with, and scum would have shared with them.

But then all 3 said genuine just after the thread. So my question did not garner any useful information.

Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #40 (isolation #17) » Wed May 12, 2021 2:36 am

Post by Lukewarm »

I purposefully explained my line of questioning in here, so that the scum partners would share.

(I just really wanted to make the neighborhoods useful :sob: )

Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #42 (isolation #18) » Wed May 12, 2021 2:44 am

Post by Lukewarm »

I was not using it to spot the scum. I was trying to spot a town.

Scum would already know. Town would not already know.

So someone responding like they were getting new information would more likely be town.

Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #44 (isolation #19) » Wed May 12, 2021 2:59 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Yeah - it fell through regardless, because no one had a changing opinion.

Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #46 (isolation #20) » Wed May 12, 2021 3:17 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 45, marcistar wrote:
In post 32, Lukewarm wrote:Marci are you sure you are not scum? :oops: :oops: :oops:
yeah im sure
Okay good :cop: :cop: :cop:

Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #49 (isolation #21) » Fri May 14, 2021 4:24 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 48, marcistar wrote:luuuuuke lets chat :P
What up

Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #51 (isolation #22) » Fri May 14, 2021 7:27 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Hopkirk. Bingle convinced me lol

Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #52 (isolation #23) » Fri May 14, 2021 7:27 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Who do you think the scum in our neighborhood is?

Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #53 (isolation #24) » Fri May 14, 2021 8:58 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Of course now I am probably gonna be hammered by Not_Mafia as soon as he check in :cry:

Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #57 (isolation #25) » Fri May 14, 2021 11:05 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 55, marcistar wrote:
In post 51, Lukewarm wrote:Hopkirk. Bingle convinced me lol
what'd he do to convince u?
Basically post 402.

I started out responding to Hopkirk without actually looking back at my first game. I was just responding to what he said and sorta remembering.

But Bingle then went back and quoted my own post from my first game, and I was like "wait? This is what Hopkirk is saying was me posting better / with more direction" and went back and looked at my very first game.

And I cannot picture Hopkirk's argument being genuine if you compare that game's first like 4ish irl days to this game's first 4ish irl games.

Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #61 (isolation #26) » Fri May 14, 2021 12:21 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 60, marcistar wrote:
In post 57, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 55, marcistar wrote:
In post 51, Lukewarm wrote:Hopkirk. Bingle convinced me lol
what'd he do to convince u?
Basically post 402.

I started out responding to Hopkirk without actually looking back at my first game. I was just responding to what he said and sorta remembering.

But Bingle then went back and quoted my own post from my first game, and I was like "wait? This is what Hopkirk is saying was me posting better / with more direction" and went back and looked at my very first game.

And I cannot picture Hopkirk's argument being genuine if you compare that game's first like 4ish irl days to this game's first 4ish irl games.
tbh the way ur painting out it just seems like
well like, it seems like hopkirk made the arguments with good intentions now imo, but you're stuck on it.
it also seems like bingle has got you good, i think white knighting or sumthin?? idk what the term that im thinking of is, but it def seems like hes doing sumn to u.
more than anything, i think you guys just have different povs. i dont really like.. see hopkirk as scum anymore, but like you cause confusion in my brain, but this doesn't seem like a scummy fight, more like just a mess in thread to distract?

:?

its so hard for me to find scum this game i think its prob someone not talking then :?
I will do a rethink on Bingle. Like, I know that if the mafia in 6p is eliminated, then the mafia lose, and I felt like I was at the point where I was getting close to being eliminated.

If Bingle is scum, it seems dangerous to keep stepping in to stop eliminations on people in the 6P. Like he disagreed with both Norwee and Not_Mafia about scumreading you, and your wagon has been derailed. Then my wagon started building, and he stepped up to defend me.

I feel like you and I are both town, so him saving both of us from being eliminated Day 1, while also pushing for the Day1 vote to be in the 6p neighborhood seems like scum!bingle would be putting himself dangerously close to auto losing. If Bingle is scum, and you are town, then Bingle defending me looks like he is giving himself a 1 in 4 to just outright lose today.

Compared to Norwee, who has been on board with both scum pushes that have formed (first you, then me). And Not_Mafia who has insisted that he wants us to vote in the 3p neighborhood.

Right now, it just feels like Bingle's play would be drastically increasing the scum's chance to outright lose today.

Spoiler:
unless I am completely wrong about you, and you are scum. Then he saved his partner, and he then tried to save the most vocal defender of his partner :sob:

So if Bingle is scum, then you make the most sense to be his partner, but I don't see you as scum, so I am left unsure who he could be partnered with

Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #62 (isolation #27) » Fri May 14, 2021 12:22 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

But, I am going to start with a fresh slate when I go back to the main thread tomorrow

Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #64 (isolation #28) » Mon May 17, 2021 6:45 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Hey Marci, would you feel bad it you pocketed me so hard that I spent 25% of day 1 defending you, and then it turns you you were scum?

Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #66 (isolation #29) » Mon May 17, 2021 9:12 am

Post by Lukewarm »

My whole point is not to get you to trust me, but to get you to trust Bingle. I think I have shown that I am pretty shit at convincing people of my own reads, so I am hoping people will look back over Bingle's iso knowing that it is 100% guaranteed to be coming from town.

Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #67 (isolation #30) » Mon May 17, 2021 9:15 am

Post by Lukewarm »

oof

Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #68 (isolation #31) » Mon May 17, 2021 9:16 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Still glad I set up the hopkirk/Bingle vote dynamic.

Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #72 (isolation #32) » Mon May 17, 2021 9:18 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 71, marcistar wrote:are we still allowed to post in here?
In post 64, Lukewarm wrote:Hey Marci, would you feel bad it you pocketed me so hard that I spent 25% of day 1 defending you, and then it turns you you were scum?
if i was scum i would feel bad, but im not.
---
i had a feeling that the trust you had for him was something he wanted.
Yeah, we can chat in the night

Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #77 (isolation #33) » Mon May 17, 2021 9:22 am

Post by Lukewarm »

I still stand by my decision by the way.

Bingle convinced me that Hopkirk was scum, but marci telling me that she thought Bingle was playing me convinced me that if there was chance that hopkirk was town, then that meant that Bingle was scum.

Setting up the either or vote coved both of the two most likely scenarios from my pov.

Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #84 (isolation #34) » Mon May 17, 2021 9:28 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 79, GuiltyLion wrote:I shoulda been more certain about his bad read on nEE, nEE was pretty clear town IMO
I think I was reading somethings "not what I would in his position" to mean "is not town."

(specifically how he handled his poe in regards to Marci. If I thought Marci was scum, I would have pushed her, but if I poe'd it down to marci or dunn, I would have voted dunn 100% of the time just because I know this is her first game outside of the Newbie queue)

I guess "not what I would do" =/= "not what town would do"

:dead: :dead: :dead:

Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #88 (isolation #35) » Mon May 17, 2021 9:42 am

Post by Lukewarm »

I am sad to say that a Bingle scum flip does up the scum!marci equity

So (based off of memory, without reading back over the thread yet) I think I am dropping vanders scum down as less likely, and I think Dunn is my top choice for a partner

Bingle offered to trade a Day 1 Vanders vote for a Day 2 Hopkirk vote. After marci and guilty lion both voted Vanders. This makes it hard for me to see a (Vanders, Bingle) team. And like, I was deep in Bingle's pocket. Surely he knew there was a chance I was going to join that wagon when he made the statement. That right there is enough to put Vanders at e-1

But don't quote me on this, until I have gotten a chance to do my Night 1 iso dive.

Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #90 (isolation #36) » Mon May 17, 2021 9:48 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 86, marcistar wrote:dunnstral doesn't feel like scum right now, but i feel like we'll have to wait and see what content he posts when he gets a bit better at posting SMSK does that happen? didn't someone say it does..?
So I just finished a game with Dunn (ended today, so I am no longer in 3 games simultaneously :D ) And in that game he posted 144 posts in 8 days. In this game he posted 14 posts in 6 days...

And like, they were concurrent days, so he was on site, just not posting in this game in particular

He was town that game btw

Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #91 (isolation #37) » Mon May 17, 2021 9:49 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 61, Lukewarm wrote: Right now, it just feels like Bingle's play would be drastically increasing the scum's chance to outright lose today.

Spoiler:
unless I am completely wrong about you, and you are scum. Then he saved his partner, and he then tried to save the most vocal defender of his partner :sob:

So if Bingle is scum, then you make the most sense to be his partner, but I don't see you as scum, so I am left unsure who he could be partnered with

Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #92 (isolation #38) » Mon May 17, 2021 9:51 am

Post by Lukewarm »

It is strange how switching from the main thread to this thread, suddenly it feels so much more relaxed.

Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #95 (isolation #39) » Mon May 17, 2021 9:56 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 90, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 86, marcistar wrote:dunnstral doesn't feel like scum right now, but i feel like we'll have to wait and see what content he posts when he gets a bit better at posting SMSK does that happen? didn't someone say it does..?
So I just finished a game with Dunn (ended today, so I am no longer in 3 games simultaneously :D ) And in that game he posted 144 posts in 8 days. In this game he posted 14 posts in 6 days...

And like, they were concurrent days, so he was on site, just not posting in this game in particular

He was town that game btw
Wait. Just checked, and he had 29 posts in Day 1, and 115 posts Day 2

So maybe it is a day 1 thing for him?

Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #105 (isolation #40) » Mon May 17, 2021 10:39 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

I am not sure if actually having a real back and forth, and presenting cases like 101, in this chat is the best idea, because our confirmed townie for tomorrow won't be able to see it

Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #107 (isolation #41) » Tue May 18, 2021 2:53 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Thats cool. I just did not want you and dunn to keep building up a back and forth without thinking about our confirmed townie

Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #109 (isolation #42) » Sun May 23, 2021 7:03 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 96, marcistar wrote:
In post 95, Lukewarm wrote:Wait. Just checked, and he had 29 posts in Day 1, and 115 posts Day 2

So maybe it is a day 1 thing for him?
ahh thats okay then ^.^ lets wait until hes here to carry us :good: :good:
Dunn never showed up to carry :sob:

Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #113 (isolation #43) » Sat May 29, 2021 2:00 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Marci, once this game is over, do you think that you are going to go back to the newbie queue as an SE, or try out more of these varied setups?

Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #115 (isolation #44) » Sun May 30, 2021 3:28 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 114, marcistar wrote:
In post 113, Lukewarm wrote:Marci, once this game is over, do you think that you are going to go back to the newbie queue as an SE, or try out more of these varied setups?
if it ends fairly soon ill prob go full afk for a few weeks while i speedrun my final projects & hs graduation process
Spoiler:
hopefully these grad stuff go as planned

-
otherwise, maybe a mix of both?
im so so much more confident in the newbie queue than in this game :cry:
but then like, i need to try to get better ykyk? and even tho the outside of newbie queue is scary, i think i just need to suck it up and have a bestie play alongside me as well.
Spoiler:
am too shy to do it alone :cry:
Congrats about Graduation!

Just wanna make sure you stick around, you are a fun person to play with :)

Spoiler:
and also scary good as scum imo

Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #117 (isolation #45) » Mon May 31, 2021 6:52 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 116, marcistar wrote:
In post 115, Lukewarm wrote:Just wanna make sure you stick around, you are a fun person to play with :)

Spoiler:
and also scary good as scum imo
am i actually? i feel like alot of people hate my style SMSMSK
I would much rather everyone have a unique style then everyone posting the exact same way. Would be more boring that way.

Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #118 (isolation #46) » Mon May 31, 2021 6:52 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Also, can you drop your hopkirk town case in here before the new day starts?

Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #120 (isolation #47) » Mon May 31, 2021 9:50 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 119, GuiltyLion wrote:Luke, I see your argument that Bingle torpedo'd his own Hopkirk push, but I felt he did that right as Vanders was getting pressure, which to me increases Vander scum!equity, not Hop. I really don't think Bingle would have had enough control over the gamestate to avoid the possibility of us eliminating Hopkirk yesterday and I really think it's tinfoil hat thinking to be having Hop as top suspect. I'd definitely re-evaluate and not rule anything out if he lived to F3, but it just does not feel like the most likely pairing at all to me.
Looking back at the thread, in the two pages leading up to Bingle tanking his own push, me and dunn both stated our sr's on Hopkirk, and norwee, you, and marci all voted vanders.

I think that bingle's stopped both of those pushes from ever happening.

I am more then happy to include Vanders in the list of people Bingle saved day 1, I just do not want everyone to hard clear hopkirk based on Bingle pushing him.

I am not even 100% sure that I have Hopkirk as my number 1 choice to vote out,

I saw a case for scum hopkirk, and I built it and pushed hard to see how everyone would respond. I often present myself as more sure of the things that I am pushing then I really am.

As for reactions, I did not like hopkirks response. If anything his response caused me to take the case more seriously.

I did however like Marci's response. I have moved marci back into the town bin, and regret ever letting myself poe myself down to a vote there.