Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #214 (isolation #0) » Mon May 24, 2021 5:19 am

Post by Titus »

In post 182, Dwlee99 wrote:You're good. He/they/she all work for me tbh, I just don't mention it cause I still feel weird bringing it up to people.
There are transgender threads that can provide support if you need/want it. You deserve to feel good and live your truth.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #215 (isolation #1) » Mon May 24, 2021 5:20 am

Post by Titus »

Shea, I have thoughts for you privately or for post game. I didn't want to argue with you in thread and that's all I will say here.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #220 (isolation #2) » Mon May 24, 2021 7:24 am

Post by Titus »

In post 8, Thestatusquo wrote:I'm not a huge fan of VCA (famously so) but titus is such a positive presence on any game she's in so I'm excited for her replace in even if I find her scum hunting methods dubious at best.
I appreciate this. It makes my day to hear this.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #372 (isolation #3) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 6:55 am

Post by Titus »

Scum wanted me dead. Adante was a barrier.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #384 (isolation #4) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:08 pm

Post by Titus »

Fire, you aren't all scum. Playing town is so infuriating lately because most scum do and town just sit on their ass. If I was treated like anyone else, I live. There's two sets of rules though.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #411 (isolation #5) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:09 am

Post by Titus »

Town just loses. We eliminated me without an autowin plan. So we just lose.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy