Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #30 (isolation #0) » Sun May 16, 2021 5:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

so I was a vig kill?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #32 (isolation #1) » Sun May 16, 2021 5:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Spoiler:
what if he really is a dog cop and investigated someone that claimed dog but is not a dog thus he is telling the truth. Although IG he could just be scum that's faking guilty to kill a pr?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #33 (isolation #2) » Sun May 16, 2021 5:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Idk if my reads were any good but
if I wasn't shot by a scum faction then maybe not? I was planning on pushing Titus today b/c she came in this and ignored Norway and I thought she had a good chance of being cat mafia but IG that's town so...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #37 (isolation #3) » Sun May 16, 2021 6:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

sure

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39 (isolation #4) » Sun May 16, 2021 6:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

did I get any scum besides norway? This is like a yes or no question.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #40 (isolation #5) » Sun May 16, 2021 6:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Spoiler:
andante didn't claim miller d1 right? I mean she just needs to die.
Last edited by Thestatusquo on Sun May 16, 2021 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #42 (isolation #6) » Sun May 16, 2021 6:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

spoil I thought I added the tags but I guess not.

I was asking if like...idk...validation of my play.
Spoiler:
I guess you could argue that scum shot me so maybe they were scared of me. or maybe they sgot me b/c NKA leads to a buncha town lynches. I just wanted to know if I had any correct reads other than norway.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #44 (isolation #7) » Sun May 16, 2021 6:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

oh ok

were any of

Spoiler:
flow
chara
toadette
firebringer
flea
ivey
brave heart lion
scum

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #46 (isolation #8) » Sun May 16, 2021 6:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

WOOT! I wasn't horrible d1

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #49 (isolation #9) » Sun May 16, 2021 6:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

well unless there's like 1 scum in that list and the rest were town then I woulda had like 2 correct scum reads

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #50 (isolation #10) » Sun May 16, 2021 6:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I had also barked at
Spoiler:
fark and kaz
d1, they could be scum. ig but I didn't want to list like half the game lol

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #51 (isolation #11) » Sun May 16, 2021 6:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

unwnd

the reason y I was scum reading you is b/c
I was in a game with Mastina once and we were running up town and scum Mastina was all like "I'm not needed here" so when you said that you were unneeded on the xofelf wagon
it triggered me maybe it was dumb idk
Last edited by Thestatusquo on Sun May 16, 2021 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #53 (isolation #12) » Sun May 16, 2021 6:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

fix my fucking tags

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #54 (isolation #13) » Sun May 16, 2021 6:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

the modding was very good but I'm not sure if I agree with you about not being able to ask Andante/Titus what was in their pm. They claimed and it's on them to answer questions about the flavor (if any) in their pm. Its not asking the to break site rules.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #56 (isolation #14) » Sun May 16, 2021 7:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

BLAQ TEXT

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #63 (isolation #15) » Sun May 16, 2021 10:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

well, they aren't really quoting. I feel like this is the first time I've ever been in a game where the mod said revealing role information is quoting a pm.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #64 (isolation #16) » Sun May 16, 2021 10:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

in other news, I've solved the andante riddle. They were roleplaying the role of miller and being scummy to draw an investigation.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #65 (isolation #17) » Sun May 16, 2021 10:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

that'll do pig, that'll do

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #73 (isolation #18) » Mon May 17, 2021 5:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Spoiler:
I don't really fault kdowns play here. I mean yes maybe he shouldn't have claimed but wanting to lynch your guilty claim and town voting for the guilty claim were both the correct plays here.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #80 (isolation #19) » Mon May 17, 2021 6:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why did u defend Titus?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #82 (isolation #20) » Mon May 17, 2021 6:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Spoiler:
kdowns will prob get lynched tommorow though

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #86 (isolation #21) » Mon May 17, 2021 6:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't think so?

but I'm just saying that I already know how tomorrow plays out barring juicy nice info.
Spoiler:
Kdowns is scum that lied about a guilty to get a town pr dead!
Andante softclaimed pr and hinted at being a pr and never claimed miller. and then others might say
kdowns would do that and put pressure on himself.
This is all assuming that kdowns isn't nked. Titus could get nked now.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #87 (isolation #22) » Mon May 17, 2021 6:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I disagree. I don't feel like andante played well and not claiming
miller
was bad. ofc one could argue that I and other town that scum read her was bad play but eh

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #90 (isolation #23) » Mon May 17, 2021 6:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 88, Thestatusquo wrote:Saying he lied is just...obviously untrue?
WE know he didn't lie but to the uninformed, they don't know that. I think the way alot of peoples minds work is "there was a guilty claimed on town thus you must be scum." I think it's a push that scum could certainly make and town might believe.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #93 (isolation #24) » Mon May 17, 2021 7:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm saying that if kdowns doesn't die tonight there will be scum that push kdowns and/or town that believe that kdowns is scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #99 (isolation #25) » Mon May 17, 2021 7:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 94, Andante wrote:I didn't even know I was miller... how was I supposed to know dogs mafia??
Did your role not specifically call you a miller? does it just say that you appear aligned with dogs? but occams just says that cats and dogs were scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #177 (isolation #26) » Thu May 20, 2021 2:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

dunno if it was in any way intentional but I sorta feel like our roles are similar to our personalities.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #179 (isolation #27) » Thu May 20, 2021 2:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Sure man, I think he played pretty well and I didn't really suspect him beyond "he's playing well and sometimes scum play so much better than town"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #180 (isolation #28) » Thu May 20, 2021 3:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I could just be projecting here but I felt like General Woundwort matches my personality somewhat and while it's probably offensive to say so I felt like giving a miller to Andante and Titus replacing into the farm drunk (though the latter is just a coincidence) so I had sorta felt like the characters matched the roles a bit.

Sorry, I don't have a filter :/

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #181 (isolation #29) » Thu May 20, 2021 3:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

sorry i typed the wrong pronoun DW

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #203 (isolation #30) » Sat May 22, 2021 4:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I had a good animal-themed bah post to make but once I died I forgot what it was. shoulda written it down.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #221 (isolation #31) » Mon May 24, 2021 8:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

what if Beeboy flaking isn't AI and he just happens to roll scum alot of times when he flakes?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #309 (isolation #32) » Wed May 26, 2021 7:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Spoiler:
In post 44, Nero Cain wrote:oh ok

were any of

chara

toadette
firebringer

flea
ivey

brave heart lion

scum

Spoiler:
pooky makes a ton of sense as scum. I feel like I said they were scummy on d1 but maybe I stopped suspecting them as much and it's why they weren't on this list. I feel like I played pretty well b/c so far I have 3 correct scum reads (chara, fire and norway) and 2 wrong reads (fark, ivey) The only thing is that maybe I shouldn't have been so town and ny posting was perhaps taken as a pr softclaim.

did the cats give any specific reason they killed me? i mean other than the fact that I vastly prefer dogs.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #310 (isolation #33) » Wed May 26, 2021 7:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Spoiler:
oh, I was wrong about unwnd too so looks like I'm only batting .500

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #316 (isolation #34) » Wed May 26, 2021 7:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Spoiler:
but isn't chara a rat? fark said the cats killed me. or was that interfered with or something?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #317 (isolation #35) » Wed May 26, 2021 7:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 314, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 313, MURDERCAT wrote:
Spoiler:
I'm guessing I was the cat kill?
Spoiler:
yes
Spoiler:
STOP THE CAT ON CAT VIOLENCE!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #324 (isolation #36) » Wed May 26, 2021 7:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Spoiler:
I am not sure if XO is scum. like I think there is a TON of potential scum motivation in adopting a "I only vote when I'm sure" stance and maybe she just is scum but I also think that sometimes town just have awful policies and this is mostly NIA.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #327 (isolation #37) » Wed May 26, 2021 7:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Spoiler:
yeah, alien cop in a farm-themed game is hilarious and actually makes a ton of sense. Obviously, it was frustrating on Titus' part.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #333 (isolation #38) » Wed May 26, 2021 10:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Spoiler:
kinda feeling a

pooky
shiro
Flea the magician
Brave Heart Lion
toadette

solve

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #339 (isolation #39) » Thu May 27, 2021 8:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

is toadette claiming an antitown faction just open wolfing or is this some sort of PR play?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #345 (isolation #40) » Sun May 30, 2021 12:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

this game has really died down.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #383 (isolation #41) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 2:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5222, Save The Dragons wrote:probably willing to lim {Pooky, BHL, Toadette, Flea} today. everyone else i kind of town read. but an alien kind of obfuscates things
good post

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #385 (isolation #42) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 5:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Titus, you just got a short stick this game is all. The role was written to be WIFOM and confuse both the town and scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #386 (isolation #43) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 5:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

though I will give you that alot of players don't seem very proactive and are sedentary but I don't think you were treated any diffrently than anyone else.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #394 (isolation #44) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

rats are just less attractive mice

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #398 (isolation #45) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 2:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

not everyone is as tryhard as me

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #422 (isolation #46) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 418, Isis wrote:Tbh I'm going to do gimmicks like this that mildly obscure my alignment in future games.
Does it really help? In a single ball, game scum know you are going to be very likely to be town. I guess they can think you are a sk/traitor but...I mean I don't think it's going to be all that helpful but if you find it fun then knock yourself out, IG.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #423 (isolation #47) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Well I mean, if it confuses the town and gets you scum read a lil' and helps you to avoid the nk so you can solve then maybe its not a horrible strat but eh

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #427 (isolation #48) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

<---has most obvious meta, still gets scum read

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #484 (isolation #49) » Wed Jun 16, 2021 7:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think ppl just lurk and do nothing regardless of alignment, jingle.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #553 (isolation #50) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 550, SirCakez wrote:A town win after five straight mislims would be disgusting, definitely
that's just the way MB goes. I'd also argue that the players that were eliminated didn't play super great though Titus was mostly bad luck. And sometimes town just needs to die so things can get solved. Like I certainly get your point that we had like 1 correct lynch and the majority of scum were nked and therefore we don't deserve this but I think if Flow and SS do figure this out then town does and if they don't then scum was just better today.

Also, it might be partly my fault b/c I died n1 and wasn't there to shoot a buncha the scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #565 (isolation #51) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't really blame SS for thinking there's only an alien faction left since there was an alien cop. Like yes, red herrings have been a thing in setups but I think Occams might say that there's an alien faction. I also think it's not a bad thought process to think both dogs and cats are dead since thinking that 1 faction is larger than the other faction is prob never going to be anyone's first thought. Also in "true" multiball, the factions are meant to be the same size.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #576 (isolation #52) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #597 (isolation #53) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 8:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i'd be pretty amazed @ a rat that can do flips.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #603 (isolation #54) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 4:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

flow voted after the DL?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #605 (isolation #55) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

That's just kinda dumb, like not being able to hang someone b4 deadline.