Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:11 pm

Post by Ginngie »

oh wait there's more people involved
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:11 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Mastina what do you think of wisdom
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
mastina
mastina
She
False Prophet
mastina
She
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:12 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 437, Nosferatu wrote:kokichi can be town too i think, i like the mood
I don't.

VOTE: Kokichi Oma.
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:13 pm

Post by Ginngie »

OKAY

mastina saying a thing, perfectly okay

Dunn thinking it's fake, given that it's mastina, yeah sure I can buy it

Kaede wanting to know why? Perfectly reasonable question

Moment taking issue with someone simply asking a question on their stance

now that's bullshit

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:13 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Mastina you already voted me before. You sure you're paying attention? Why am I scum?
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:14 pm

Post by Ginngie »

muffin the fuck is your moment town read based on

Moment
Moment
Goon
Moment
Goon
Goon

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:17 pm

Post by Moment »

In post 803, Ginngie wrote:OKAY

mastina saying a thing, perfectly okay

Dunn thinking it's fake, given that it's mastina, yeah sure I can buy it

Kaede wanting to know why? Perfectly reasonable question

Moment taking issue with someone simply asking a question on their stance

now that's bullshit
Did you read the clarification just a few posts later?
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:18 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 536, Wisdom wrote:
In post 533, Human Sequencer wrote:i know
i checked your account

i dunno where to vote zzz
every wagon has people i both do and dont like on it
Vote hebi, we'll sort grapes later
wis/hebi or am i bad?
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:19 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 116, Moment wrote:
In post 114, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:
In post 113, Moment wrote:I have a hard time believing that anyone could actually have this sort of thought process and ask that question.
The underline is that, FakeGod has in fact used a role that has been present on several players but effective at different game days for each, hence seeing a D3 IC is not something outside what he would do, hence I asked that question. It is possible that Dunnstral either A) Doesn't know this, B) Is trying to throw shade at mastina or C) Does in fact have something to counter that statement. The question is to verify within which option does this fall.
Ah, I understand. Your original question implied a much less nuanced view; at least, that's how I read it. I'm actually in agreement with you there in wondering what Dunnstral may have to strictly counterclaim mastina.

Thinking more, if Dunnstral truly
did
have something that would imply that mastina was scum fakeclaiming, I would have expected him to elaborate more, or at least say something else; after all, finding someone as confirmed scum seems to warrant more words than simply "nice fakeclaim". It's possible that Dunnstral thought that mastina was fakeclaiming and yet still town, but in that case one wonders what his motivation for counterclaiming would be in the first place.

It seems as though Dunnstral was revealing some sort of Innocent Child role anyways meaning these questions will be largely irrelevant in the context of determining Dunnstral's alignment, but if not they're worth considering.

With that misconception cleared up, I'm not actually certain where my vote would be right now, could I use it.
also muffin, by your definition of fence sitting, this pretty much is how moment backed out of the accusation.

By then agreeing with Kaede about what was weird about Dunn's post and then going on about how some things are possible, and that there are motivations probably, but doesn't explore it. Just says that it's possible.

Also this is another thing but I find it lowkey PR hunting for roles that can confirm people as town to try and bring up discussion about roles like that and who is doing what with it.

mastina
mastina
She
False Prophet
mastina
She
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:21 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 482, zMuffinMan wrote:isaac
hs
mastina
moment
kokichi
purr
grapes
andriod
dunnstral
-----LYNCH BELOW THIS LINE----- <-- i want to move this line a couple notches down but i can't in good faith
nosferatu
wisdom
hebi
kaede
ginngie
nancy
cupcake
With the exception of Dunnstral and Nosferatu, your list is literally an exact inverse of mine.

I would lynch in Brian Skies/Human Sequencer/Kokichi Oma/Purrcoet/grapes/andriod/Nosferatu. (No, not all are scumreads, but none of them are townreads.) I would not lynch any of Dunnstral/Wisdom/hebichan/Kaede Akamatsu/Ginngie/Nancy Drew/Katsuki; all of them are townreads.
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:21 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 119, Moment wrote:
In post 118, zMuffinMan wrote:orrrrrrrrrr crazy theory, dunnstral was joking
If he was, the humor was certainly lost on me. Is that how you interpreted it when you first saw it?
In post 122, Moment wrote:I'm not sure how meaningful it is, but on some unexplainable instinctual level I find it strange how, if that's your viewpoint, this was your reaction to my theorizing:
In post 118, zMuffinMan wrote:orrrrrrrrrr crazy theory, dunnstral was joking
okay question

Do you have a sense of humour

or is your personality in mafia to take every post strictly serious.

I need to know because this could create issues if we communicate on different wavelengths

mastina
mastina
She
False Prophet
mastina
She
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:22 pm

Post by mastina »

(Forgot Moment as well; Moment is also in the lynch list of players that are not townreads.)
Moment
Moment
Goon
Moment
Goon
Goon

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:23 pm

Post by Moment »

In post 808, Ginngie wrote:also muffin, by your definition of fence sitting, this pretty much is how moment backed out of the accusation.

By then agreeing with Kaede about what was weird about Dunn's post and then going on about how some things are possible, and that there are motivations probably, but doesn't explore it. Just says that it's possible.

Also this is another thing but I find it lowkey PR hunting for roles that can confirm people as town to try and bring up discussion about roles like that and who is doing what with it.
Can you really call a misconception being cleared up "backing out"?

I didn't interpret Dunn's post as a joke initially; it seemed obvious to me that he was counterclaiming mastina with some other kind of Innocent Child role. Under that interpretation, someone asking what would make Dunn think that mastina is scum would be a stupidly obvious question; that's why someone actually having the thought process and asking that question seemed so unrealistic to me.

It seems to me like you've simply chosen this as something to scumread rather than objectively looking at the context; unless you have a really good explanation, I think just objectively speaking saying that what I said was "backing out of an accusation" instead of a being the clearing of a misconception is false.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:23 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 809, mastina wrote:With the exception of Dunnstral and Nosferatu, your list is literally an exact inverse of mine.
i think that is a good sign for me

trying to remember when this has happened before
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:24 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

one of the xeno games maybe
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Purrcocet
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:24 pm

Post by Purrcocet »

MASTINA HOW COULD YOU
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:25 pm

Post by Ankamius »

good to see mastina's reads and my reads are already leagues away from each other's
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:26 pm

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

In post 809, mastina wrote:Dunnstral/Wisdom/hebichan/Kaede Akamatsu/Ginngie/Nancy Drew/Katsuki; all of them are townreads.
Can you explain Gingie? ngl you're one of the people i trust to read gingie correctly, although that comes with the caveat that i can trust you to be town.
Back to my old main for now

/quit indefinitely
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Jack of All Trades
Brian Skies
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:26 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 809, mastina wrote:I would lynch in Brian Skies/Human Sequencer/Kokichi Oma/Purrcoet/grapes/andriod/Nosferatu.
This is good, but only because my super secret scumread is in here.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:29 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 805, Ginngie wrote:muffin the fuck is your moment town read based on
would you believe i daycopped him?

i probably wouldn't believe that, but would you? (just trying to get an idea of what i can and can't fake-claim here)

how do you know i'm town-reading moment anyway?
Moment
Moment
Goon
Moment
Goon
Goon

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:29 pm

Post by Moment »

In post 810, Ginngie wrote:okay question

Do you have a sense of humour

or is your personality in mafia to take every post strictly serious.

I need to know because this could create issues if we communicate on different wavelengths
If you assume a post is a joke because it seems ridiculous or far-fetched and it turns out to not have been made in jest, you just recognized something potentially meaningful but chose to ignore it.

I really don't think it was unreasonable for me to have interpreted posts I did as serious.

------
(Realized that I forgot to respond to this)
In post 779, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 747, Moment wrote:Could you restate those intentions for me, if you don't mind? I don't recall hearing you ever actually scumread me and on a review of you ISO all I see is this:
its right there
Well, that's frustratingly cryptic. What, then, a pressure vote? A vote to "figure out if I'm town or not"?

It's becoming quite bothersome having everyone on my wagon provide no justification (with the exception of Nancy Drew, whose justification is so consistently and unambiguously false that the thought of having to respond to more of it makes me tired; I can feel my eyelids becoming heavy already).
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:29 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 812, Moment wrote:Can you really call a misconception being cleared up "backing out"?

I didn't interpret Dunn's post as a joke initially; it seemed obvious to me that he was counterclaiming mastina with some other kind of Innocent Child role. Under that interpretation, someone asking what would make Dunn think that mastina is scum would be a stupidly obvious question; that's why someone actually having the thought process and asking that question seemed so unrealistic to me.

It seems to me like you've simply chosen this as something to scumread rather than objectively looking at the context; unless you have a really good explanation, I think just objectively speaking saying that what I said was "backing out of an accusation" instead of a being the clearing of a misconception is false.
In post 812, Moment wrote:

Under that interpretation, someone asking what would make Dunn think that mastina is scum would be a stupidly obvious question; that's why someone actually having the thought process and asking that question seemed so unrealistic to me.
a stupidly obvious question; asking that question seemed so unrealistic to me.
;~;

Moment
Moment
Goon
Moment
Goon
Goon

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:30 pm

Post by Moment »

When I say "a stupidly obvious question", I meant a question where the
answer
was obvious.
mastina
mastina
She
False Prophet
mastina
She
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:31 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 584, zMuffinMan wrote:now is the part of the day where people should start forming larger wagons instead of having lots of small ones
Moment [4]
- Nosferatu, Nancy Drew 39, Purrcocet, Wisdom
Katsuki [4]
- zMuffinMan, Dunnstral, Kaede Akamatsu, andriod18
Ginngie [2]
- Moment, Human Sequencer
Wisdom [2]
- Kokichi Oma, Katsuki
hebichan [1]
- grapes
Kokichi Oma [1]
- mastina
mastina [1]
- hebichan
Nancy Drew 39 [1]
- Brian Skies
Not Voting [1]
- Ginngie
the wisdom, kokichi, mastina wagons should probably collapse and move to a different wagon because they really aren't viable
Yeah uh the problem there is...literally every single wagon there except for Kokichi Oma and maybe, maybe,
maybe
Moment (Moment's an ambivalent read that is thoroughly null) suck.

So no. I'm still in :lazyICmode:, so I'm not going to effort on why the town being voted are town and why we have only one (maaaaaaaaaybe two) scum being voted, but I will staunchly refuse to budge from the only guaranteed scum wagon.
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:31 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 619, zMuffinMan wrote:i don't think moment is scum
idunno why I would think that muffin