TehBrawlGuy
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2875 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:33 pm

Post by TehBrawlGuy »

In post 2868, Brian Skies wrote:Also, TBG is blowing the whole 'I'm mad/disappointed/sad about not getting to post in just pictures' way out of proportion.
you really don't get it, do you?

I'm not mad about the pictures

I'm mad about the blatant double standard between the way I was treated and Katsuki is being treated, especially given just how juvenile his behavior has been
I don't have anything to put here because my normal signature is images. Weeeeee.
TehBrawlGuy
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2876 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:34 pm

Post by TehBrawlGuy »

In post 2873, zMuffinMan wrote:IF CUPCAKE WASNT THE KILL, THEN THERES SOME BLOCKING ROLE THAT STOPPED IT AND THEY SHOULD HAVE CLAIMED BY NOW

DONT THINK "BUT WHAT ABOUT THE POISONER" IS A SENSIBLE EXPLANATION FOR NO KILL BECAUSE POISONER WOULD BE A
ROLE
AND UNRELATED TO THE
FACTIONAL KILL

EITHER POISONER IS AN ELABORATE TROLL BY FAKEGOD OR IT ISN'T, BUT IN EITHER SCENARIO, SCUM STILL HAVE A MISSING FACTIONAL KILL SO LIKE IT OR NOT, CUPCAKE WAS PROBABLY SHOT AT LAST NIGHT
hold up, is the ms version of poisoner different than what I'm used to?

because the version I'm used to does the factional kill with poison, so it's delayed a day, and blocked by different shit
I don't have anything to put here because my normal signature is images. Weeeeee.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Jack of All Trades
Brian Skies
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2877 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:35 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 2875, TehBrawlGuy wrote:you really don't get it, do you?

I'm mad about the blatant double standard between the way I was treated and Katsuki is being treated, especially given just how juvenile his behavior has been
That's because your post restriction serves as a way for you to obfuscate your alignment and it isn't your natural posting style anyway. And your response to engagement was 'ask me questions' instead of posting in a way that would offer anything that could be illuminating about anything.

Katsuki is more difficult to describe, but it's definitely more difficult to change someone with a set playstyle than it is someone who's just
faking a post restriction
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
Survivor
Dunnstral
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2878 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:36 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

There really isn't a reason to get mad at Brian for claiming, we don't know for a fact whether his claim was good or bad right now
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2879 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:37 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

POISONER IS CLEARLY A ROLE
In post 0, FakeGod wrote:Poisoners and Doctors do not have guns
THE ROLE IS SEPARATE FROM THE FACTIONAL KILL
In post 0, FakeGod wrote:Mafia member may use any ability he/she has in addition to submitting a night kill
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
TehBrawlGuy
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2880 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:42 pm

Post by TehBrawlGuy »

In post 2879, zMuffinMan wrote:POISONER IS CLEARLY A ROLE
In post 0, FakeGod wrote:Poisoners and Doctors do not have guns
THE ROLE IS SEPARATE FROM THE FACTIONAL KILL
In post 0, FakeGod wrote:Mafia member may use any ability he/she has in addition to submitting a night kill
I don't see how that's invalidates the role I'm used to?

Poisoner
(P) If you submit the factional kill, [other stuff]
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Jack of All Trades
Brian Skies
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2881 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:45 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Poison is usually a delayed kill. I don't know if it's supposed to be blocked by something else, but it is public knowledge for this game that doc's can't protect someone from being poisoned.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2882 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:45 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

. . . WHAT? LITERALLY NEVER SEEN THAT AS A ROLE BEFORE AND THAT SEEMS COMPLETELY POINTLESS TO USE N1 LOL

(ALSO GENERALLY PEOPLE ARE INFORMED THEYRE POISONED AND DOC DOESNT STOP THE POISON ACTUALLY TAKING EFFECT IME BUT YMMV - THAT'S WHY I THINK IT'S LIKELY IF THERE IS A POISONER THEY TARGETED BRIAN LAST NIGHT, CUPCAKE WAS PROB SHOT FOR THE COP CLAIM)
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Jack of All Trades
Brian Skies
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2883 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:48 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 2882, zMuffinMan wrote:THAT'S WHY I THINK IT'S LIKELY IF THERE IS A POISONER THEY TARGETED BRIAN LAST NIGHT
I thought this was a possibility too, but meh. I think there were plenty of other decent targets.

Kats wasn't even my first choice. I only protected him because I thought he was the most likely kill.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2884 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:05 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

THAT'S WORKING ON THE ASSUMPTION POISON TARGETS ARE INFORMED (THIS IS USUALLY THE CASE IME BUT I THINK IVE SEEN INSTANCES WHERE IT DIDNT HAPPEN)

IF NOT, IT DOESNT MATTER (WE'LL FIND OUT EVENTUALLY ANYWAY)

ALSO YEAH IM PRETTY SURE IF A POISONER DOES EXIST (USUALLY FAKEGOD DOESNT TROLL BUT WOULDNT PUT IT PAST HIM), IT DOESNT MODIFY THE FACTIONAL KILL. FAKEGOD ISNT SHY OF USING SCUM VIGS OCCASIONALLY, DOUBT HE'D SHY AWAY FROM GIVING SCUM AN ADDITIONAL POISON KILL

ALSO IN THE UNLIKELY SCENARIO IT IS THAT MODIFIER, I DONT SEE THEM USING IT HERE N1 ANYWAY (LIKE OK, THERE ARE SCENARIOS WHERE YOU MIGHT WANT TO POISON AT THE COST OF NOT KILLING THAT NIGHT BUT N1 AFTER A SCUM LYNCH D1 ISNT ONE OF THEM)
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
Survivor
Dunnstral
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2885 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:32 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Why are you talking in all caps when people have said they find it annoying?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
Survivor
Dunnstral
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2886 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:46 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Muffin, were you able to talk to Katsuki during the night or only once day 2 started?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2887 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:45 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

d2 and i have been told that all capital letters are banned now by our dear overlord

but apparently capital letters make your posts clearer and something about cupcake's soul dying inside him when he used lower case letters

my evil conscience is a bad influence on me
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
Paragone
Spiffeh
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #2888 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:59 am

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 2436, Brian Skies wrote:Or the fact that you were trying to lynch him yesterday, claimed you were going to 'cop him', and now suddenly you don't want to lynch him anymore.

Mindblowing.

I know.
lol have you ever played with Katsuki before?
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
Paragone
Spiffeh
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #2889 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:02 am

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 2455, Moment wrote:Brian, talk with me a bit. Let's say (for now) that matt is town, that Dunnstral is right about Maria, and that people can read between the lines when it comes to Katsuki and MuffinMan. Who's scum? Ankamius? Kokichi? Spiffeh?
HI I WOULD LIKE TO POINT OUT TO EVERYONE

THAT KATSUKI CLAIMS COP AND FAKES INVESTIGATIONS ALL THE TIME

I DO NOT BUY FOR A SECOND THAT HE IS A COP THAT CLEANED MUFFIN AND NEITHER SHOULD YOU

/caps
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
Paragone
Spiffeh
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #2890 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:10 am

Post by Spiffeh »

Mylo was not lynched for lurking no matter how many times people say it
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
Survivor
Sakura Hana
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2891 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:22 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Hey spiffeh who's scum
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
Paragone
Spiffeh
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #2892 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:27 am

Post by Spiffeh »

VOTE: Muffin

Kats does not have an inno on Muffin. He fakes this stuff in literally every game. This is false regardless of either of their alignments, so if you're not voting Muffin because of Katsuki's claimed result than please reevaluate.

Muffin's Nancy push was awful and I struggle to see how he wouldn't be able to recognize how obviously town she was if he were town. I don't believe for a second that push was genuine.

Matt's recent play seems like genuine frustration: I can see how he would believe that his not being "popular" or w/e could be leading to his lynch. I'm not hard town reading him or anything but that's enough to not want to lynch him for now.

Ank's play before her replace out and subsequent replace out are things I doubt she would do as scum, I'm actually hard town reading her now.

Sorry I'm at work I should be able to elaborate more later today
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #2893 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:34 am

Post by Katsuki »

In post 2877, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 2875, TehBrawlGuy wrote:you really don't get it, do you?

That's because your post restriction serves as a way for you to obfuscate your alignment and it isn't your natural posting style anyway. And your response to engagement was 'ask me questions' instead of posting in a way that would offer anything that could be illuminating about anything.

Katsuki is more difficult to describe, but it's definitely more difficult to change someone with a set playstyle than it is someone who's just
faking a post restriction
It's not even that I haven't been providing content. It's because I haven't been giving them what they want that they want to call no content which I find hilarious.

I've only spent the whole fucking day defending against this muffins wagon but no one wants to listen because they think my cop inno is faked which is on them not me.

oh and since apparently FG redid the vc

UNVOTE, VOTE: TBG
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #2894 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:38 am

Post by Katsuki »

In post 2892, Spiffeh wrote:VOTE: Muffin

Kats does not have an inno on Muffin. He fakes this stuff in literally every game. This is false regardless of either of their alignments, so if you're not voting Muffin because of Katsuki's claimed result than please reevaluate.

Muffin's Nancy push was awful and I struggle to see how he wouldn't be able to recognize how obviously town she was if he were town. I don't believe for a second that push was genuine.

Matt's recent play seems like genuine frustration: I can see how he would believe that his not being "popular" or w/e could be leading to his lynch. I'm not hard town reading him or anything but that's enough to not want to lynch him for now.

Ank's play before her replace out and subsequent replace out are things I doubt she would do as scum, I'm actually hard town reading her now.

Sorry I'm at work I should be able to elaborate more later today
What the actual fuck when have I ever faked this stuff in literally every game. For staters you probably couldn't even point me to multiple games we played in where I fakeclaimed seriously.

You're actually being awful spiffeh. We already have fucking wisdom we don't need your impersonation of wisdom on top tyvm
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #2895 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:39 am

Post by Katsuki »

Since you love to mention every game for blatantly false statements.

You can also try and find me a game where I have ever hard-defended muffins before. I would never do so without some form of mod confirmation.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #2896 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:41 am

Post by Katsuki »

OH LETS MAKE THIS MORE FUN

GO FIND ME A GAME WHERE I HAVE EVER FAKED A COP INNO BEFORE SPIFFEH

THERES ONLY 8 YEARS WORTH OF GAMES
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
Paragone
Spiffeh
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #2897 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:44 am

Post by Spiffeh »

If this cop inno actually happens to be real then maybe this will teach you to not fake claim in future games???

But I highly doubt it's real, sorry. I'm not going to bother finding evidence of you doing this in previous games: the fact that other people are calling you out on fake results should be evidence enough.

Muffin is my only real scum read based on play anyway
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #2898 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:44 am

Post by Katsuki »

Brian muffins is somewhat misinterpreting stuff there was a lot of conversation that occurred re Maria and 2723 isn't the strongest part of the case for why Maria is scum, simply the first Maria scumpost I've been present for.

She's our strongest scumread but since we don't have enough support there we have to settle for #2 which is TBG. Well, he has to settle for it, I'm happy with TBG dying as I find his posting incredibly scummy for reasons that you and nos have already pointed out.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #2899 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:47 am

Post by Katsuki »

In post 2897, Spiffeh wrote:If this cop inno actually happens to be real then maybe this will teach you to not fake claim in future games???

But I highly doubt it's real, sorry. I'm not going to bother finding evidence of you doing this in previous games: the fact that other people are calling you out on fake results should be evidence enough.

Muffin is my only real scum read based on play anyway
I claimed two real investigation guilties and a pseudo-real third guilty last game which wisdom insisted were fake, strongly insisted I was scum the entire time fkaeclaiming even after scumflips, and they still think it's fake. It's not my fault they're stupid.

This is only going to result in me saying not nice things about the other players so im not interested in taking this discussion further, but I expected competence from you at least.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a