Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Bigender (He/She)

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:44 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 374, OkaPoka wrote:Gamma has made 41 posts and none of them seem to be of substantial value or content. He's engaging in a lot of pointless conversation that don't lead anywhere, but he's obviously reading the thread as he is responding to questions directed at him. His lack of actually doing something of importance makes me think active lurking? What's your gameplan gamma.
I am trying to poke around and make reads, and actually do have reads on some slots. Why do you seem to have missed that?
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:46 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

In post 400, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 374, OkaPoka wrote:Gamma has made 41 posts and none of them seem to be of substantial value or content. He's engaging in a lot of pointless conversation that don't lead anywhere, but he's obviously reading the thread as he is responding to questions directed at him. His lack of actually doing something of importance makes me think active lurking? What's your gameplan gamma.
I am trying to poke around and make reads, and actually do have reads on some slots. Why do you seem to have missed that?
I don't think I did? I acknowledge that you have made reads, but they aren't really valuable because you aren't really following up on them or pushing hard. Just being lazy.

where's double day unlimited gamma where you called me out?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:47 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 380, Joey_ wrote:
In post 379, OkaPoka wrote:fun fact: if i townread everyone, most of the time ill be correct, so yeah. there is that.

@everyone who has played with kokichi and has a fair grasp on his meta, is joey right that kokichi becomes obv town as town? im not an expert on his meta so
Not obv as town, but they eventually gives enough content to be read correctly by most. I, personally can read him quite correctly and I don't recall ever being wrong on him for all our games together (at least 4-5 games). So if you think im town, give me to chance to read him correctly and step back
Teach me sensei
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:49 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 397, Joey_ wrote:lol, ill do my hws because "the thing" looks juicy
You know, when I want to meta someone I usually go to their profile, click the "users posts" and then check their in-game posts and -of course- neglect the ones made in mom-game threads. Some people prefer the search function, but i only use that now if there's a certain game or phrase that I'm looking for, and not for meta searches.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:49 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 401, OkaPoka wrote:
In post 400, Gamma Emerald wrote:
I don't think I did? I acknowledge that you have made reads, but they aren't really valuable because you aren't really following up on them or pushing hard. Just being lazy.

where's double day unlimited gamma where you called me out?
DDU I repped into a scumread slot and had to try and get someone else lynched. As such I had to be high effort. Here I’m going at my own pace. I have played at a slower rate as town recently and can link the game where it happened.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:50 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

@A50 you search the POSTS? You mean threads don’t you? O_o

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:51 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 399, DVa wrote:BEF what's your reads of PenguinGifs, Gammachan, and Neegan?
Who is neegan?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:52 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Neegan = Radja
Neegan is the character in Radja’s avatar

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:54 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@Gamma: let's say I dunno you (yeah, right!) and I wanted to get a meta read on you. I click your name above the avatar and it gets me to your profile. To the right side under the join date and post count there's a link to show all posts made by you on the site. I click that and it shows me all your posts. I check on where these were made. If it's in a game I click that game. If it's in a discussion thread I ignore it. The same applies if I wanted to see my own old games.

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:56 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

That’s kinda clunky, I guess as someone who doesn’t disappear from the site much it’s fine but what about someone you haven’t played with who has like, 10000 posts?

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:58 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Btw I check and I’m 9th on site for most mafia related posts

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:59 pm

Post by DVa »

where's the leaderboard?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:00 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Well, the thread name shows, so if it's Mini Normal xyz all the way I only have to open one thread. Try it.. your profile or mine.. you will see that the latest listed posts are the ones we are exchanging right now (unless you've been posting elsewhere simultaneously)

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:04 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 411, DVa wrote:where's the leaderboard?
Click/tap members on top right of the page
Sort by posts (hit it twice for descending)

@A50 cool, but that means you’re sifting through a lot of data points, whereas going through threads gives less data points to sift through (and still shows you if it’s a mafia game or not)

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:07 pm

Post by Almost50 »

That's assuming I do not unsubscribe from finished games though.

DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:10 pm

Post by DVa »

ngl I was not expecting Titus to be #1
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:15 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

PenguinPower:
Not much to go on in his ISO, but I can’t use this against him because I have been neglecting this game as well. But now I can give it more attention. Nothing incriminating in his posts. I’ll leave the PP at null for now.

Gamma:
No pushing too hard, put spreading his pushes all around. I like it. Town-ish to me.

Neegan (Radja)
He is the scummiest out of this bunch.
In post 239, Radja wrote: I've never played with DrDolittle so I'm not familiar with how he tends to play. I'm more bothered by BrightEyedFish who also hasn't contributed much but has hopped onto that wagon without commenting on anything that's happened.
He critizies me for not really contributing and just jumping on the DDL wagon, why he who has also not really contributed anything, just jumps on a wagon…

VOTE: Radja
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:32 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 414, Almost50 wrote:That's assuming I do not unsubscribe from finished games though.
The thread search is the same as the egosearch function: it shows all threads you’ve posted in

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:40 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Really? I've just verified it and you are correct. Maybe the one time I did try it the user had not posted in too many threads then. :lol:

Nako
Nako
Goon
Nako
Goon
Goon

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:48 am

Post by Nako »

In post 341, Almost50 wrote:So, my read list roughly looks like this:

Seph
Oka
Nako/Radja/Joey
DVa/Gamma (Giving him leeway)
PP/Tchill/Koki/DrD (I'll accept the scum sample game as being a crying contrast to his play in this game)
BEF (I guess that's where my vote should be?)

VOTE: BEF
Good vote.
Nako
Nako
Goon
Nako
Goon
Goon

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:51 am

Post by Nako »

In post 375, Almost50 wrote:@Oka: OK.

VOTE: Koki

I will reiterate though that I'm not able to develop any reads of my own regarding Koki in particular, never pegged him correctly even once, and even indirectly got him lynched as a claimed PR and my own neighbour bc I couldn't decipher his play in early game and when I finally got it it was too late and the town didn't listen to me.
I thought you were never OK with PL'ing?
Nako
Nako
Goon
Nako
Goon
Goon

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:53 am

Post by Nako »

Guys, Gamma is probably town.
Nako
Nako
Goon
Nako
Goon
Goon

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:58 am

Post by Nako »

In post 416, BrightEyedFish wrote:PenguinPower:
Not much to go on in his ISO, but I can’t use this against him because I have been neglecting this game as well. But now I can give it more attention. Nothing incriminating in his posts. I’ll leave the PP at null for now.

Gamma:
No pushing too hard, put spreading his pushes all around. I like it. Town-ish to me.

Neegan (Radja)
In post 239, Radja wrote: I've never played with DrDolittle so I'm not familiar with how he tends to play. I'm more bothered by BrightEyedFish who also hasn't contributed much but has hopped onto that wagon without commenting on anything that's happened.
He critizies me for not really contributing and just jumping on the DDL wagon, why he who has also not really contributed anything, just jumps on a wagon…

Have you ever played a game with Radja? If yes, do you think you know their meta well?
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:01 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 422, Nako wrote:
In post 416, BrightEyedFish wrote:PenguinPower:

Gamma:

Neegan (Radja)

Have you ever played a game with Radja? If yes, do you think you know their meta well?
I can't recall.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:47 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

I don't really get the wagon on myself.

Are you wanting me to "implode" or is there something notable I'm missing?