OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1752 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:06 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

sephiroth i ask because if dva is green then PP wagon would have all green from your reads which begs the question, why wouldn't scum wanna just force that wagon through if PP town
Mewtaph
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1753 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:18 pm

Post by Mewtaph »

In post 1727, DVa wrote:Your reaction to A50's play this day feels fake af, your reads list is open wolfing, and you seem more like desperate scum than town rn

You wanna keep casing Oka go for it

but if you were town you'd probably be saying something about Nako that made sense
- Not fake, he repeated what he did in D1 to discredit Seph
- Reads list is not openwolfing because you disagree with it and I found a scummy angle for your posts, if you're town you need to get over it
- I'm not "desperate scum" by literally "powerwolfing" a defense on Seph because I can't be fucked with how scum didn't have to do jack shit on D1. If they want to cruise on a free win (Joey_'s recent readslist, calling tchill as scum, associating a feeling about the tchill wagon unfairly to Seph's slot in particular, Kokichi rolling mason and not VT or obv scum) then they need to be making more content and not cruise on their own self built portfolio of town cred that they've built for themselves. I actively engaged with other people on D1 and D2 today to get a sense of their intent behind their posts while your entire ISO is like risky to the max trying to grab town cred everywhere. Like sorry, but fix your own narrative first lmao.

=> From what I see
- You've made numerous fence-sitting posts that provide analysis but in terms of actual follow-up on those posts with other players? There's almost none. If you think you can shade tchill and those that are wagoning tchill at the exact same time with your meta analysis,
- A50's main theme as a player is claiming a roleblocked gunsmith for no reason
- Oka's main theme is what? He made several lists of values D1 that suggests he's capable of sorting posts into good/neutral/bad for like the first 5 pages max.

For sure I'm going to be pushing this pool if this is how they all react to me suggesting a tight knit scum pool on me by continuing to aggress me/Seph slots.

- Not casing or voting Oka, asking him questions on the tchill wagon because quite frankly that's where scum's reasoning will falter and their scum motives will kick in.
=> Of course some town may have had dumb reasons for wagoning tchill (eg. BEF) but the point is if
there are quite clearly experienced and capable players that are town they have less reason to settle on an easy lynch as tchill 5 days before deadline.
BEF's reasons read as genuine. As for your reasons on me? It really just seems like you're trying to fish out a claim to figure out why your scum PR/kill got roleblocked and are doing everything in your power. And the discussion between you and A50 wasn't even heated, it was fake from both parties (both scum). A50 is spinning his tinfoil on me being Ascetic before roleblocked because he's setting up the idea that any roleblock on him comes from scum and not town. And you trying to fish out if I'm Ascetic or not is literally me full claiming in most closed setup; if I am Ascetic I am literally giving away info to the scum team (ie. you and A50). TBH both of your slots look like complete garbage right now.
Mewtaph
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1754 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:25 pm

Post by Mewtaph »

In post 1753, Mewtaph wrote:You've made numerous fence-sitting posts that provide analysis but in terms of actual follow-up on those posts with other players? There's almost none. If you think you can shade tchill and those that are wagoning tchill at the exact same time with your meta analysis,
continued:
Then I'd expect you to follow up on that and have tried to gauge whether player reasoning for that wagon or for who was metaing him or whatever comes from a genuine place or not. Instead, you've displayed that you were/are content heading into D2 with a lynch on DDL/PP.
Mewtaph
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1755 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:26 pm

Post by Mewtaph »

In post 1753, Mewtaph wrote:- A50's main theme as a player is claiming a roleblocked gunsmith for no reason
And then only one complex read on Seph for the entire game in which he doesn't even show he is capable of thinking beyond that slot while also discrediting it in the process.
DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1756 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:29 pm

Post by DVa »

A fucking gunsmith claimed a no result on you and you won't deny being ascetic

What other fucking conceivable use is there to your claim if you're ascetic

Like, if you're not even entertaining the notion that A50 MIGHT be town, then sure, WIFOM the entire fucking dayphase away

But town ascetics confirm they're town ascetics 100% of the fucking time here, and town "anything else" confirms they're not town ascetics. no one lets the conversation reach this point of absurdity unless they are hedging because they wanted A50 to really believe he was roleblocked

there is no other conceivable use of an ascetic role other than what is going on RIGHT NOW

you're also saying there's nothing else that A50 has done that is townie, but you are making 0 analysis of the plausibility of his progression over the last two days. He's had multiple significant 1v1s and you think it's all just a show? then give some examples of things that seem fake

as for Oka, sure, keep doing your thing, whatever
In post 1753, Mewtaph wrote:you think you can shade tchill and those that are wagoning tchill at the exact same time with your meta analysis
what are you even talking about here?
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1757 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:32 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

yo mew

how sure are you on the tr of sephiroth?
Mewtaph
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1758 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:38 pm

Post by Mewtaph »

In post 902, DVa wrote:It's late, Gamma-chan. Are you good with Gamma-chan?

@Mew, I don't know what to tell you, but I feel like people are either misremembering or simply lying about his meta and I want to understand why. I cannot find a towngame that looks like how he's playing here.

So the question for me then is: are people misrepresenting his meta because they actually don't remember what he looks like on d1, or are people trying to buddy him by giving him a pass despite playing like garbage? Or are people looking at some other game I didn't look at?

Because if people are willfully misrepresenting his meta (i.e. PP or DrD), then that would be scum indicative imo.

But it could be that they simply disagree, or think his meta really is different than it is.

All I know right now is that I am not seeing town games that look like this game for Tchill, so yeah, he's definitely very much on my radar rn

So I'm not sure Tchill is scum 100%, but I feel like the people casually misrepresenting his meta could be
Mewtaph
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1759 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:40 pm

Post by Mewtaph »

In post 1757, OkaPoka wrote:yo mew

how sure are you on the tr of sephiroth?
Maybe I was fairly sure D1, not sure how much now.
Mewtaph
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1760 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:42 pm

Post by Mewtaph »

In post 1756, DVa wrote:A fucking gunsmith claimed a no result on you and you won't deny being ascetic

What other fucking conceivable use is there to your claim if you're ascetic

Like, if you're not even entertaining the notion that A50 MIGHT be town, then sure, WIFOM the entire fucking dayphase away

But town ascetics confirm they're town ascetics 100% of the fucking time here, and town "anything else" confirms they're not town ascetics. no one lets the conversation reach this point of absurdity unless they are hedging because they wanted A50 to really believe he was roleblocked

there is no other conceivable use of an ascetic role other than what is going on RIGHT NOW

you're also saying there's nothing else that A50 has done that is townie, but you are making 0 analysis of the plausibility of his progression over the last two days. He's had multiple significant 1v1s and you think it's all just a show? then give some examples of things that seem fake

as for Oka, sure, keep doing your thing, whatever
In post 1753, Mewtaph wrote:you think you can shade tchill and those that are wagoning tchill at the exact same time with your meta analysis
what are you even talking about here?
Ugh whatever I'm not ascetic
DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1761 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:47 pm

Post by DVa »

Yes, I thought
A) Tchill was scummy
and
B) People saying Tchill wasn't scummy were misrepresenting things

So my first thought was that people misrepresenting his meta (i.e. DrD and PP) were doing so for scummy reasons

but PP shook my scumread with his response to my case on him, and DrD just isn't overwhelmingly scummy

and PP at least sometimes has stronger reads, when he's town, so he would be a worse slot to miss on

Tchill was safer because even when he's town his reads are awful

Of course the entire discussion around Tchill was weird, because Tchill was playing like horseshit but people were defending him. So yes, one of the people defending him now are more likely to have been white knighting him.

I had to at some point make a bet yesterday on whether Tchill was scum or his whiteknighters were scum, and since Tchill wasn't playing, I bet on him. I would make the same choice (barring his alignment being modconfirmed) any day.
DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1762 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:51 pm

Post by DVa »

In post 1760, Mewtaph wrote:Ugh whatever I'm not ascetic
OK, so now we have three possibilities remaining:
A50 is scum and lying about targeting you (highly unlikely imo, but not impossible if he has started channeling certain other weird scum players)
A50 was in fact roleblocked (possible), of either alignment, but more likely town
You are lying and are scum ascetic (pretty possible)

Right now there are three people you can conceivably convince me are better wagons than you:
PP
DrD
Sephiroth

Which of those three is a better wagon than you if you're town?
Mewtaph
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1763 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:54 pm

Post by Mewtaph »

Probably Seph.
Mewtaph
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1764 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:57 pm

Post by Mewtaph »

D1 town pings diminish assuming A50 is town. tchill hammer is not great. "I might be being pocketed" is not a great post when the scum intent from town!Seph's perspective would be to get a wagon on myself over him, just to pocket him.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1765 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:03 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

this is the part where u vote sephiroth
Mewtaph
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1766 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:10 pm

Post by Mewtaph »

VOTE: Seph
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1767 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:19 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

Up to 1699
1596 – (Joey’s vote on Seph, Dva votes seph as well) Why is seph scum?

1599 - Is mew Ascetic? This is an easy question to ask?
Mew are you ascetic? Y/N suffices.

1600s That’s interesting that A50 thinks Oka is investigative… But I think A50 is reading into it right. In fact, 1606 – Oka does not cc a50. The whole series of post is weird and I don’t like it. Hypoclaiming is essentially kind of outing himself.
So Oka started a hypoclaim I think to try to bait out night information, since as scum he has more to work with.

1609 I don’t like the wagon on Seph

1616 A50 says gamma is town. I think I tentatively can go off his read on this, especially if no one is CCing. I town read A50.

1626 Nope. Oka’s vote of Seph is ew.

1639/1640 Seph’s read on the game state is solid town. 1655 Getting frustrated is also a genuine reaction.

1665: 5 on seph, minus 2 masons, I think there's one or two scum on there: DVa, Oka, and A50. I townread A50.

1669: Nako’s not coming in until Sunday, DVa’s shade is shooting bullets into the air

1680s Oka + Mew interaction. This reads as Oka is trying to bait mew here to trip, and setting up a counterwagon in case seph fails. While Mew's tone reads genuine to me.

VOTE: Oka
Mewtaph
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1768 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:21 pm

Post by Mewtaph »

VOTE: Oka
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1769 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:25 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

as scum id have more to work with so why would i bother with hypoclaiming to give the minds of town to work with
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1770 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:28 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

Because your shot yesterday on mason failed, and you need to figure out why.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1771 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:29 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

fair enough but that implies you know it was a vig shot on BEF?
DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1772 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:29 pm

Post by DVa »

This might actually be very close to auto-win on mass-claim

the 'roleblocker' fucks it up a little though. definitely not a mechanical auto-win. but should get us very close

And if I've figured it out, scum might have too.

And at this point there's a risk that lack of massclaim might result in fucked night actions too though, due to certain people being dumb with their hypoclaims

I'm going to have to sleep on this

No one claim more shit
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1773 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:30 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

1700: votes Mew for information? I d k. This post seems heavy setup spec. The whole point of the hypoclaim is not to setup spec

1716: No just no voting Mew for information is dumb

1727: (DVa’s case on Mew) 1) fake af play. Elaborate. 2) open wolfing readlist: reads that disagree with yours doesn’t mean scum 3) desperate: Mew was not wagoned at all? Why would he be desperate?

1731: Acknowledged about posting more. Sorry, just been super busy with work during the day.

1747: Fine I agree that that’s one part I didn’t like about Mew. It’s a simple question really. Asc or not? And this is the post that makes me keep townreading Dva Tbh.

Will save 1753 onwards for tomorrow.

Guys Oka is a solid lynch. His day 2 motivations have been awful.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1774 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:30 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

claiming/hypoclaiming doesn't work if not everyone does it thus we aren't doing it anymore