Kokichi Oma (1)
- DrDolittle

Not Voting (2)
- ofrhz, Mewtaph

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch

Deadline:
(expired on 2018-11-24 22:00:00)

Mod Notes: :)
Last edited by skitter30 on Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2101 (ISO) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:28 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

DDL and PP are my top 2 choices for lynch today, i still think im on to something with PP theory even if PP is town.
Nako
Nako
Goon
Nako
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2102 (ISO) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:28 pm

Post by Nako »

Guys, I'm pretty sure if this flips scum, Mew also flips scum.
Nako
Nako
Goon
Nako
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2103 (ISO) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:31 pm

Post by Nako »

In post 2074, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2065, Nako wrote:BTW Gamma, which game you were talking about masons and Kokichi?
When did I say something about Lokichi being a mason in a past game?
Or mason cop, whatever.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2104 (ISO) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:35 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2097, OkaPoka wrote:relevant ones in order of towniness:

nako
kokichi
dva

a50 im not sure anymore
Yet you waited till I voted him to join the wagon????? :shifty:

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2105 (ISO) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:36 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

technically the truth i guess
Sephiroth
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2106 (ISO) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:55 pm

Post by Sephiroth »

Can't get to this tonight but will try to catch up on the last few pages tomorrow.
You are just a muppet... You have no heart... and cannot feel any pain.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2107 (ISO) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:31 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2089, Nako wrote:Kokichi found every post I posted ridiculous yet he is voting with me...
Cause you're likely just bad town
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2108 (ISO) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:31 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2091, DrDolittle wrote:first i didn't say im extremely invested in teh game. second you should look at the content in addition to the count...
Yes. And what content are you posting lately, and when I start posting content you start to backtrack?
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Nako
Nako
Goon
Nako
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2109 (ISO) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:19 pm

Post by Nako »

In post 2107, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 2089, Nako wrote:Kokichi found every post I posted ridiculous yet he is voting with me...
Cause you're likely just bad town
If I'm bad town why do you think my DDl vote is right?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2110 (ISO) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:48 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

im not voting them for any reason you are.
Mewtaph
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2111 (ISO) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:56 pm

Post by Mewtaph »

In post 2077, OkaPoka wrote:sorry ive been inactive lately, just feeling demotivated to reread

that being said i feel like the response to my pp analysis was very weak in comparison to tchill and kokichi. tchill was town, im leaning town on kokichi, so maybe pp is actually scum/i might be onto something with high scum thing that scum just want to ignore? maybe?
IDK, it just kinda went over my head. A TL;DR of why you reached the conclusion you did would've helped.
Mewtaph
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2112 (ISO) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:04 pm

Post by Mewtaph »

I've seen people approach me/Seph like there has to be one scum in it but not both together. Can someone explain how they reached this conclusion specifically?
Mewtaph
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2113 (ISO) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:28 pm

Post by Mewtaph »

In post 2033, ofrhz wrote:Mew, what's your read on DDL?
This is an odd question to ask me if you're trying to sort me directly so I guess you just want me to lock in my DDL read? I think DDL is a bad lynch simply because I think people's reasons for scumreading him aren't really indicative of him being scum. In terms of his general tone and responses to things, I think it's more likely to come from town. Now some people might just push the lynch on DDL through anyway because he's been wagoned before and so it's easier to get that lynch through and town are lazy and want to do scum's job for them (make mislynches out of misinterpreting townie behaviour), but I wouldn't be overtly shocked if DDL flipped town. Like a lot of his reasonings feel similar to mine and I'm not concerned about that being an attempt to match up with mine, I think that they are just his thoughts.

Spoiler:
Here are a couple posts looking back on his ISO that I liked.
In post 371, DrDolittle wrote:
In post 365, Almost50 wrote:
In post 351, DrDolittle wrote:
In post 303, DrDolittle wrote:
In post 297, Almost50 wrote:Seph is a strong TR because he is actually providing some content and even a full read list already. I wanted to poke him in the nose for the messed up vote, but then felt other players won't understand and might think it a distraction, so I held myself back.
Ok so I'm pretty sure A50 is town. You don't pull blatantly crappy reads like this from scum
this is not a reason btw
I say I strong TR him for this and you tell me it's not a reason? I've just finished playing a game with the dude. I mean, he himself admits to being good at scum, but I have seen nothing to make me feel he's being deceptive at any rate so far in here.
1 not doing anything deceptive != your strongest town read.
2 unless you think seph-scum is blatant on not providing content early game, your strongest town read is also unjustified. + that would make him a shitty scum player.
In post 1266, DrDolittle wrote:these two games are close in time enough such that it shouldn't be drastically different in terms of time.

perusing the posts, it seems that tchill in the town
"in a general since a lynch day 1 has the most likelihood of hitting town. I'd be willing to bet town usually talk themselves out of lynching scum more than they talk themselves into lynching scum day 1. I usually have no preference unless i feel comfortable with my ability to read certain players or unless somehow someone lands in my "will always be suspicious of" list day 1. "
"Typical day 1. Nobody wants to lynch anybody lol. If we wagon every single player then honestly there's no reason to wagon anyone at all. Feel free to do so though."
"Will lynch today: literally anyone not in the above list." (list of 5 players)
"Please let us just lynch somebody. "

town tchill has one-hit wonders like
"every townie is expendable until from my own perspective have a reason to not vote them. "
"pg 20 should be the d1 limit."
"Scum is in a great spot. Thread is bogged down. We don't want to deal with low activity players. We can't decide on a lynch. This is why day 1 lynches don't matter."

god i hate meta dives. But here's my read. Scum tchill is less abrasive about hating day 1 then town tchill. But otherwise, not likin day 1 is not very alignment indicative.

Reads more like he's trying to figure out the game and sorting what strikes him as odd or otherwise important to the game state. His posts aren't overly flashy which makes me more confident that they are just going to flip town rather than scum.

Like the people that did the wagoning on tchill13 or did all the D1 active posting or whatever are just being lazy on trying to sort each other so my best guess is that we're going to land on DDL today because whoever the town is in that group can't be bothered to lift a finger so the rest of us get left in the cold.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2114 (ISO) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:34 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

i have given tldrs on my pp theory.
Mewtaph
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2115 (ISO) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:03 pm

Post by Mewtaph »

If you are confident in your theory and really think that you are onto something, then why aren't you pushing it?
Nako
Nako
Goon
Nako
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2116 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:29 am

Post by Nako »

@PP, if you are reading this, can you please hammer? When this flips scum, we can lynch Mew tomorrow.
Mewtaph
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2117 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:33 am

Post by Mewtaph »

In post 1043, Nako wrote:Mew and Tchill are partners GG.
Mewtaph
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2118 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:34 am

Post by Mewtaph »

So if I'm a common thread in your calls on who is scum, why aren't you lynching me instead?
Nako
Nako
Goon
Nako
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2119 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:43 am

Post by Nako »

In post 2118, Mewtaph wrote:So if I'm a common thread in your calls on who is scum, why aren't you lynching me instead?
Dude, that post is like 1000 posts old. Things have changed.
Mewtaph
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2120 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:43 am

Post by Mewtaph »

Like I'm always partners with whoever you scumread, from one day of the week to the next.

It's almost like we're going to lose this game at lylo because you can't seem to lynch me first and all the associative tells from my slot are actually a reason to scumread other players. HINT: They aren't.

Newsflash, you're probably going to push on me at lylo or scum will use your read on my slot from D1 to push an ML on me and you will be approving it from the dead thread because you're that conf biased.
Nako
Nako
Goon
Nako
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2121 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:49 am

Post by Nako »

In post 2120, Mewtaph wrote:Like I'm always partners with whoever you scumread, from one day of the week to the next.

It's almost like we're going to lose this game at lylo because you can't seem to lynch me first and all the associative tells from my slot are actually a reason to scumread other players. HINT: They aren't.

Newsflash, you're probably going to push on me at lylo or scum will use your read on my slot from D1 to push an ML on me and you will be approving it from the dead thread because you're that conf biased.
Nah, I think you can be only partners with DDl and Kokichi. Maybe OkaPoka or Almost50 those would be very weird.
Mewtaph
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2122 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:07 am

Post by Mewtaph »

If I could gladiate the votes off of DDL for the rest of the day, I would. Let's not lynch town today. If you couldn't vote for DDL, who would you vote for?
Nako
Nako
Goon
Nako
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2123 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:11 am

Post by Nako »

In post 2122, Mewtaph wrote:If I could gladiate the votes off of DDL for the rest of the day, I would. Let's not lynch town today. If you couldn't vote for DDL, who would you vote for?
You.

@skitter
if I sent you the the unexpiring gifs, would you change it with the gifs that expired? Because I think my reactions could be AI just in case and it is unfair to people that did not see it?
Mewtaph
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2124 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:18 am

Post by Mewtaph »

Don't you think it's weird how quickly that wagon formed?