Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Bigender (He/She)

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:18 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Just spitball ok? Say what you think describes it in the moment
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Clemency
Clemency
Mafia Scum
Clemency
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:19 am

Post by Clemency »

Nibbui wrote:
In post 248, Clemency wrote:i'm trying to find the words to say why i don't like blackjacks
I kinda feel you, although I would argue their last post did recover some point for them.

What do you think?
i agree with you there
i'll need to put some brain power into it
"all due respect, the words "Clemency" and "normal" do not belong in the same paragraph" - the worst
Clemency
Clemency
Mafia Scum
Clemency
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:21 am

Post by Clemency »

In post 115, Blackjacks wrote:OMG, thank you so much Clemency for helping us move out of RVS!!! You're the best :D
i mean this is just one point and i have some bias since
ow, my feelings
but it seems like a bit of a harsh reaction on a throwaway post i made
"all due respect, the words "Clemency" and "normal" do not belong in the same paragraph" - the worst
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:28 am

Post by Nibbui »

In post 252, Clemency wrote:
In post 115, Blackjacks wrote:OMG, thank you so much Clemency for helping us move out of RVS!!! You're the best :D
i mean this is just one point and i have some bias since
ow, my feelings
but it seems like a bit of a harsh reaction on a throwaway post i made
I guess you can say it's kinda really sarcastic since they weren't helping us to move out of RVS at all as well

Dunno if it can be interpreted as AI though. I don't know Ruru playstyle at all.
Clemency
Clemency
Mafia Scum
Clemency
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:31 am

Post by Clemency »

you see this is why i love my playstyle
everyone treats me like a toddler in need of guidance
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:31 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 119, Nibbui wrote:Hey there, I'm an alt of Yuurei/Fumuki if anyone still remembers me

It's nice to meet some people again and hi to everyone I still don't know

that said, both from gamma and from MEMEMAN looks lamist

but I'll go for

VOTE: Aster

Gamma might have sounded lamist, but I think MEMEMAN was even worse in these two posts:

Spoiler:
In post 87, THE MEME MEN wrote:
In post 15, Keyser Söze wrote:Curious to see what happens when the worst meets Radiant Cowbells
weird - for 2 players that have been onsite for so long, I would think they'd have bumped into each other

-LH

^ kinda cherrypicking in my opinion

Spoiler:
In post 88, THE MEME MEN wrote:All this talk about jesters - you guys sure you're in the right game and not in Jester Nightless by Jingle, instead? lol

Also, shouldn't we be careful about who we vote? Because if scum is well coordinated, then after we vote, they could just pile on all 4 as 4 more votes.

^ kinda really lamist if I compare him here to a Micro I saw him playing
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

and Aster seemed to realize how the post seemed a bit off here:
Spoiler:
In post 90, Aster wrote:
In post 88, THE MEME MEN wrote:Also, shouldn't we be careful about who we vote? Because if scum is well coordinated, then after we vote, they could just pile on all 4 as 4 more votes.
✓ Statement meant to look townish;
✓ Statement not actually helpful.

However, she didn't change votes or got much interested on MEME MAN even though his posts seems way worse than Gamma's I would say (we can argue about that), and the same can be said to Keyser maybe.

(/confirm by the way NSG)[/quote]
Dont recall doing this yet so:
The point against MEME MEN wrt cherrypicking, I don’t really see it. What is that being cherrypicked out of? As for the LAMIST post, yeah what was already said is fair, I’d consider giving MEME MEN a pass if new but they’re probably not new.
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:32 am

Post by pinturicchio »

ew wtf
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:32 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

it broke again
Idk what the heck you did Nibbui but both times I quoted your post it broke things

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Clemency
Clemency
Mafia Scum
Clemency
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:41 am

Post by Clemency »

gamma stop hacking the game
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:47 am

Post by Nibbui »

In post 255, Gamma Emerald wrote: The point against MEME MEN wrt cherrypicking, I don’t really see it. What is that being cherrypicked out of? As for the LAMIST post, yeah what was already said is fair, I’d consider giving MEME MEN a pass if new but they’re probably not new.
I looked back on it and about the cherrypicking may be a bit of an interpretation maybe. I feel like MEMEMEN right head isn't new, and might have very well know that The worst and Radiant have already played together, and more than once at that. Also, he puts some emphasis in "weird".

That lead me to be able to take the post both as a innocent question just as them subtly meaning "I kinda think Radiant and TW have already played together, so when you say *the worst meets Radiant* does it mean that you're implying they are from different alignments and are going to face each other?"
In post 257, Gamma Emerald wrote:
it broke again
Idk what the heck you did Nibbui but both times I quoted your post it broke things
It's probably the anime image. I recommend you guys to either delete it or fix it before quoting that post I guess .
Blackjacks
Blackjacks
Goon
Blackjacks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:49 am

Post by Blackjacks »

People who shitpost in Mafia games are the scum of the earth, which makes them Literally mafia. I wanted to make sure everyone understood my Stance on the issue. :cop:

-r
Blackjacks
Blackjacks
Goon
Blackjacks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:52 am

Post by Blackjacks »

In post 259, Nibbui wrote:It's probably the anime image. I recommend you guys to either delete it
Yes
Clemency
Clemency
Mafia Scum
Clemency
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:54 am

Post by Clemency »

once again anime is the cause of all our problems
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:58 am

Post by Nibbui »

In post 262, Clemency wrote:once again anime is the cause of all our problems
Clemency, the truth hurts too much...

Please just say that it can't be helped :(
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:59 am

Post by pinturicchio »

I have the power of god an anime by my side
Clemency
Clemency
Mafia Scum
Clemency
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:02 am

Post by Clemency »

In post 263, Nibbui wrote:
In post 262, Clemency wrote:once again anime is the cause of all our problems
Clemency, the truth hurts too much...

Please just say that it can't be helped :(
it's a necessary evil
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:05 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 212, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 197, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 194, Springtrap wrote:
In post 185, pinturicchio wrote:By the way, I skipped the first discussion 'cause it seemed too early to be serious, but I'll read it now since, as I understand, it was serious for some players.

In other news, I didn't like BJs' entrance. The post was fine, I laughed, but seems like it was prepared before the game started. My problema with that is that it was a huge post and it's obvious that took a lot of effort. I tend to scumread people who puts that much of an effort on RVS; preparing a post before the game starts is past that line. Does someone else has another point of view about this?
Wouldn't it make more sense to call Gamma out for the RQS post for being pretty big and before the game even started? He put more effort in, IMO.
You're right. Problem is, I'm absolutely baffled by Gamma at this point; I've never seen him put that much effort in any game I've been with him before, and I've seen him as VT, town PR and scum, so I don't know what to say about his effort in here.
Eh wot
Pretty sure I put significant effort in during the Tit For Tat we were in
What I meant is that your tone is completely different here. You are leading conversations, when you usually go for the one liner. You're using exclamation points, when you usually don't. No matter how much you contribute, it always feels like you stay on the fence; I'm not feeling that here. I think you've deliberately changed your playstyle in here so you could not be read by meta. I don't know what to think about that, since I don't think that's a thing that only scum would do.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:24 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 264, pinturicchio wrote:I have the power of god an anime by my side
Thank you. ♪

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Clemency
Clemency
Mafia Scum
Clemency
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:28 am

Post by Clemency »

In post 264, pinturicchio wrote:I have the power of god an anime by my side
so what you're saying is you're the cause of all our problems

i solved the game
take him away, boys
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:56 am

Post by Nibbui »

Looking back on it...
In post 224, THE MEME MEN wrote:Knowing the towniness of Ruru is not something that can be explained, it is something you must let yourself feel in your heart

-rh
What game(s) are you using as samples to "know the towniness" of Ruru?

Also Blackjack, I kinda think it would be +EV town to sign your posts. It only confuses town to not do so, therefore I would honestly appreciate if you guys did go that extra mile and helped us out :]
THE MEME MEN
THE MEME MEN
Goon
THE MEME MEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:34 am

Post by THE MEME MEN »

In post 140, Aster wrote:Glad you're responding. Can you please answer the following questions?

Do you know what RVS is?
Do you think RVS is a bad thing?
Is it a bad thing for players to generally have votes standing to indicate who they are most suspicious of, or to exert pressure?
Would it be better if players only used words to communicate and only placed their votes when they were sure they wanted a lynch?

Do you believe mafia will actually try to collectively quicklynch a bandwagon provided they can get three townie votes?
Yes I know what rvs is . I dont do rvs anymore, i personally jump straight to business like james doakes and penguinpower do.

players using words when they're sure, or not using words - it depends on the context like what they're trying to attain - whether reaction testing or whatever

in terms of mafia collectively banding together - let me ask you - how many games have you played? you've never seen a game like that happen??
look at Herebus with the 14 player large normal, moderated by Krazy. that had 4 scum.
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:41 am

Post by Nibbui »

In post 185, pinturicchio wrote:
In other news, I didn't like BJs' entrance
. The post was fine, I laughed, but seems like it was prepared before the game started. My problema with that is that it was a huge post and it's obvious that took a lot of effort.
I tend to scumread people who puts that much of an effort on RVS; preparing a post before the game starts is past that line
In post 233, pinturicchio wrote:
Even if I still believed that the message was prepared beforehand, I still would be inclined to believe that ruru is town here
Pintu, help me here sort this out, but for me it seems like you really had something against BlackJacks in for their big post, very close to a scum read, however after us debating it a little and not thinking it's a big deal, you say in that you would still townread BlackJacks even if you did believe in their post being made beforehand.

My point is that I kinda don't feel that how you adressed BJ in comes from someone that genuinely believes her to be towny in a general sense.

Am I wrong somewhere? :?
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:45 am

Post by Nibbui »

Mmmh, I've got interested here (not necessarily scum reading)

VOTE: Pintu

Pintu, about Ruru meta, you said she was that way in the game you guys played. However, do you think that would be a reliable tell here?
THE MEME MEN
THE MEME MEN
Goon
THE MEME MEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:46 am

Post by THE MEME MEN »

In post 147, Gamma Emerald wrote:Ah thanks. I’d probably call that out as either alignment? Is there a different reason that is town?
just your tone of your reply. that and I noticed everyone else was replying with bland answers to your rqs so I thought, "if I put something obviously false, how would he respond to that reaction test?"

-LH
THE MEME MEN
THE MEME MEN
Goon
THE MEME MEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:47 am

Post by THE MEME MEN »

pedit: ok calling them bland answers is a little insulting. "regular answers," then

-LH