.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3000 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:25 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

Not sure where you're getting that...but, I'm more curious to hear from Kokichi right now.

p-edit

The distancing comment you made.
<(") | (")>
DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3001 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:25 pm

Post by DVa »

At least about him, still not sure I can say I'm 100% on the partner

Compelling reasons against Gamma/Penguin team, Penguin?
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #3002 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:25 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

Can you like...step back from posting a bit?

p-edit

jesus
<(") | (")>
DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3003 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:26 pm

Post by DVa »

Sure, but you just made like 7 "hmm" comments at me which seemed to be asking for some sort of response, maybe that was more for the crowd at large or something?
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #3004 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:36 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

More for me when I actually catch up in the morning.
<(") | (")>
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Bigender (He/She)

Post Post #3005 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:11 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Sorry for lack of posting, other games are catching my focus rn
@DVa do you actually have questions for me or are you poking me for no reason and have already made up your mind?
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3006 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:12 pm

Post by DVa »

Well Gamma, do you have a compelling reason to think it is Penguin + Nako?
DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3007 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:33 pm

Post by DVa »

ftr Gamma I still really like you as a player and I don't really want this to be hostile I just think you're all but confirmed scum given how you reacted to mew wagon in response to the action dump plan
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3008 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:50 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3006, DVa wrote:Well Gamma, do you have a compelling reason to think it is Penguin + Nako?
Why do you not think it can be Kokichi? I recall you mentioning the possibility of Mafia Doctor, do you really consider that to not be possible?
As for the two things you mentioned in the next post: I don’t remember what exactly I said about the action plan but the Mew vote was because nothing new seemed to be coming up, so I wanted something to flip, and flipping Mew was extra-good in the “shaking up the conversation” department because Mew vs. A50 was drowning out a lot of other things imo.
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3009 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:35 pm

Post by DVa »

In post 3008, Gamma Emerald wrote:I recall you mentioning the possibility of Mafia Doctor, do you really consider that to not be possible?
As for the two things you mentioned in the next post: I don’t remember what exactly I said about the action plan but the Mew vote was because nothing new seemed to be coming up, so I wanted something to flip, and flipping Mew was extra-good in the “shaking up the conversation” department because Mew vs. A50 was drowning out a lot of other things imo.
A mafia doctor is possible. But there is no evidence, and frankly while this setup may at a glance seem stacked for town, I think a mafia doctor would go in the opposite direction of swinging a bit too heavily toward scum. That would be a godfather + anti-vig functionality that would be too much. And even if we did have a scum doctor, we would have to assume that Kokichi baited a gunsmith claim *before he knew the town investigative*. If there had been a town cop instead of a town gunsmith he would have been setting himself up to get rekt.

So I see koki being a mafia doctor as a remote possibility that frankly isn't worth seriously second-guessing myself with. Beyond that, he's been town based on his meta for the entire game. Now, his town meta isn't super helpful, but it is his town meta, so whatcha gonna do.

Now, in regard to you being bored by the plan... I mean, frankly your explanation is completely the same as an excuse for you to start open wolfing. And it wasn't all the same. I was changing the target from Oka to you. If you were town, why would you NOT want to be basically confirmed town AND guaranteed to be alive the next dayphase? Why would THAT be boring for you? I would find the prospect exciting personally. I know you have a very different temperament than me, but your decision to push Mew, considering Penguin was off-wagon and the widely accepted next best lynch, looks bad for you my man, especially considering it's now really obvious that was a game-winning plan.

Mew vs. A50 was drowning out other things--but if you were town, wouldn't you step in and tell A50 to get on board with Penguin, which was the clearly better lynch mechanically and also just... Penguin wasn't very townie at that point or at any point. Why would you compromise on Mew there just because A50 said so and because A50 was being his usual loud self? I mean I know you will compromise with loud players on occasion, but not when there's a *clearly better choice mechanically*. Like I just don't see you lynching a twice-confirmed tpr claim just because another tpr was being loud with him.
DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3010 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:41 pm

Post by DVa »

And beyond that, at this point my vote has been sitting on you for over 24 hours, and while Penguin hasn't been on at the same time as Nako, Nako and Koki were both on relatively close together.

If I am somehow wrong on you, the most plausible pairing is Penguin+Nako. In which case Penguin is basically waiting for Nako to be online at the same time for hammer. So if you know you are town, that basically would have to be the pairing, so walk me through why I am so wrong on Nako in that case.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3011 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:46 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I don’t really know rn
You are asking me to case someone right now but that takes time

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3012 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:57 pm

Post by DVa »

Well I've walked through each prospect:
Koki has a GS inno, and he fakeclaimed mason d1, which seems like something he'd do as town and not something he'd do as scum doctor.... but I could be wrong. If Koki is a real prospect, why would he fakeclaim mason d1 as a scum doctor? lulz?

Nako asked for a mass claim when she believed we had masons, a vig kill, and a protective save. This would only make sense if she was scum with Kokichi and already knew the mason claim was fake and so was hunting for the vig. But I've already given Nako and Koki enough time I would *think* they would have hammered, although I guess no promises there. Anyway, with Penguin, it makes very little sense to me to me. I just don't see Nako playing d2 the way she did as scum after a failed kill tbh, especially if scum do not have a roleblocker, which at this point it seems there's no reason to think they do.

Penguin is plausibly scum, although he did seem to have one townie reaction on d1, and his hammer on Mew, while much more likely to be open wolfing, could plausibly be town desperation. I can see his actions coming from town at this point easier than I can for you, even though he's probably scum.

So I see it as Gamma > Penguin > Nako > Koki at the moment. Why should I reorder that lynch priority list in any way?
Nako
Nako
Goon
Nako
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3013 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:50 am

Post by Nako »

Gamma, I'm pretty sure you should vote DVa here. If Kokichi/PP is it, we already lost but thats unlikely so vote DVa.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3014 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:07 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

That is definitely possible. I have been getting bad feeling from her just ignoring the fact she’s on the table as well.
VOTE: DVa

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Nako
Nako
Goon
Nako
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3015 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:09 am

Post by Nako »

DVa, I agree with what you are saying about Kokichi. A miller + A GF would HEAVILY be scumsided and not normal game.
Nako
Nako
Goon
Nako
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3016 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:13 am

Post by Nako »

For the record, I haven't read much into interactions yet but they had few not SvS interactions and I don't think DVa is a kind of person that votes their partner at F5 to look better at F3 (She would be outted scum if she survived the night) so this basically confirms PP as scum to me.

I am never voting before PP puts down their vote.
Nako
Nako
Goon
Nako
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3017 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:14 am

Post by Nako »

In post 3016, Nako wrote:For the record, I haven't read much into interactions yet but they had few not SvS interactions and I don't think DVa is a kind of person that votes their partner at F5 to look better at F3 (She would be outted scum if she survived the night) so this basically confirms PP as scum to me.

I am never voting before PP puts down their vote.
They being DVa and Gamma.
Nako
Nako
Goon
Nako
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3018 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:16 am

Post by Nako »

DVa, I'd like to learn that why you did not vote PP and voted Gamma.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3019 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:21 am

Post by skitter30 »

VOTE COUNT 5.2
Gamma Emerald (1) -
DVa

DVa (1)
- Gamma Emerald

Not Voting (3)
- Kokichi Oma, Nako, PenguinPower

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch

Deadline:
(expired on 2018-12-17 20:00:00)

Mod Notes:

- :)
DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3020 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:33 am

Post by DVa »

In post 3016, Nako wrote:I am never voting before PP puts down their vote.
Kind of an odd sentiment, if it is Gamma+PP then wouldn't you really mostly need to talk with Koki? Otherwise you're just setting yourself up for scum to wifom you
DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3021 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:34 am

Post by DVa »

In post 3014, Gamma Emerald wrote:That is definitely possible. I have been getting bad feeling from her just ignoring the fact she’s on the table as well.
VOTE: DVa
So are you ruling out PP+Nako then?
DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3022 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:43 am

Post by DVa »

In post 3018, Nako wrote:DVa, I'd like to learn that why you did not vote PP and voted Gamma.
I've outlined my thought process in several posts including but here are some of the reasons again:

Mew L-1 was bad:
In post 2971, DVa wrote:Gamma switching to Mew because he was bored seems pretty far fetched, and it seems now that {lynch Penguin, shoot Nako, invest Gamma} was a game-winning dayphase there
After-hammer "intent to hammer" on Seph was bad:
In post 2980, DVa wrote:I also think the intent to hammer after hammer from Gamma was pretty lamist
Penguin also has a better excuse for the Mew hammer than Gamma has for the Mew L-1:
In post 3012, DVa wrote:Penguin is plausibly scum, although he did seem to have one townie reaction on d1, and his hammer on Mew, while much more likely to be open wolfing, could plausibly be town desperation. I can see his actions coming from town at this point easier than I can for you, even though he's probably scum.

So I see it as Gamma > Penguin > Nako > Koki at the moment. Why should I reorder that lynch priority list in any way?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3023 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:56 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Hmm. We have a lot of time. Let me think this out. Since I likely die tonight.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Nako
Nako
Goon
Nako
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3024 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:21 pm

Post by Nako »

Gamma, why I should not be voting you?