DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3050 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:02 pm

Post by DVa »

Koki, sit down and put 10 minutes into this game and come up with one reason that Gamma is town

When that fails vote him
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3051 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:13 pm

Post by skitter30 »

VOTE COUNT 5.4
Gamma Emerald (1) -
DVa

DVa (1)
- Gamma Emerald

Not Voting (3)
- Kokichi Oma, Nako, PenguinPower

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch

Deadline:
(expired on 2018-12-17 20:00:00)

Mod Notes:

- penguinpower is in prod range but is on v/la until tomorrow, so i'm going to hold off on prodding him
Nako
Nako
Goon
Nako
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3052 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:18 pm

Post by Nako »

Gamma, explain me why are you town please.
Nako
Nako
Goon
Nako
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3053 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:43 am

Post by Nako »

Gamma has been posting at other threads, but he haven't posted here for 1.5 days.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Bigender (He/She)

Post Post #3054 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:08 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Sorry for that. I’ll try to give you what you asked for but I’m not sure how good it’ll be.
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3055 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:26 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I'm waiting for nako or PP to vote
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Nako
Nako
Goon
Nako
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3056 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:50 am

Post by Nako »

I'm trying really hard to read DVa, she has been townie in this game but I don't understand why did she Gamma so fast, she did not even consider me being a scum chance (I protected PP whole game, we could be scum partners from obsever PoV).
A50 metaread Gamma at some point in this game and I also liked his posts at the first time, however those were not really strong since those can be faked. But IDK if Gamma plays like this as scum.

If I accept Gamma and DVa are not scum together and Kokichi can't be the scum doctor (balance wise), PP is VERY VERY likely scum to me.
Nako
Nako
Goon
Nako
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3057 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:54 am

Post by Nako »

The only universe I lose immediately is where Dva/Gamma and Kokichi are scum together, and if DVa is scum, she tried to get Kokichi to vote Gamma which she does as scum to town when she is trying to lynch a town at LyLo so both universes probably don't exist. I might vote PP but I'm going to ISO him one more time.
Nako
Nako
Goon
Nako
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3058 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:56 am

Post by Nako »

In post 2274, Almost50 wrote:Who do you think is scum, aside from DrD?
In post 2275, PenguinPower wrote:Kokichi and Gamma.
If PP is scum and if DVa is town, PP bussed both of his partners? IDK how likely is that. Can anyone tell me what do they know about PP?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3059 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:04 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Yea but there us confirmed at least 1 scum in dva and gamma to you. So decide there. PP is meaningless to you right now if you're town
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3060 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:04 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

You considering to vote PP here is a scumclaim.
Nako
Nako
Goon
Nako
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3061 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:05 am

Post by Nako »

In post 2285, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 2281, Nako wrote:Maybe if you guys are more comfortable with Mew, I can lynch them.
My Mew read is mostly based on how Gamma treated the slot. Not a favored lynch right now.
No matter how hard I think about it, I don't really think he can be scum with gamma though.
Also the doubt about Kokichi stroke me again, can he be scum doctor? I don't really understand what is likely in balance wise.
Like would mods put 2 fake results at a normal queue game? Would Kokichi claim Mason if he was a scum doc?
If he is scum doctor, it counters vigilante and GS. Jailkeeper can kill him though but jailkeeper also counter vigilante so i think one more protective isn't likely. Or is it?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3062 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:05 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

If you vote pp over one of those 2 I'm voting you. Now you havev8 days to decide in gamma and dva
Nako
Nako
Goon
Nako
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3063 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:06 am

Post by Nako »

In post 3060, Kokichi Oma wrote:You considering to vote PP here is a scumclaim.
What do you mean? There are also 1 confirmed scum between you and PP to me (Unless gamma and DVa are partners voting each other which is not likely)
Also if I was scum with one of them, I would go for the ml target that my partner was voting.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3064 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:07 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Ok. If you don't vote in gamma and dva I'm voting you.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3065 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:08 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Trying to paint me as possible scum here is you scumclaiming
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3066 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:08 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I'm giving you 4 days to do so
Nako
Nako
Goon
Nako
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3067 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:18 am

Post by Nako »

Actually, you are right. We can always lynch PP at F3 and if we lynch PP now and he flips scum, we will going to be in the same situation again.
Nako
Nako
Goon
Nako
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3068 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:22 am

Post by Nako »

I have decided to lynch Gamma if he does not convince me that he is town in 3 days.
Nako
Nako
Goon
Nako
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3069 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:30 am

Post by Nako »

In post 1251, DrDolittle wrote:--Town
Seph, consistent reads that flow smoothly (is this too soft?). I can see the town perspective even if I don’t agree with everything.

Oka, strong town presence throughout. Actively trying to advance the game. Though I might be fooled, and he’s just really good scum acting clueless.

Nako, See my previous post.

Dva, Good vibes in general from what I recall, and nothing scummy jumps out.

PP, Biased since I like the gifs. But also the calm reaction to pressure rather than jolty claiming seems more town than scum.

Mew, Can read him, and it's a solid null. Some post ping me positively, some negative, but nothing strong either way. Looking to sort on day 2.

A50, Can't read him.

Tchill, Apathy is a NAI. It’s consistent play. However the absolute lack of content is scummy. Also it’s bad he’s not reading since he has to read everything bad day 2 anyways to form his god tier reads, apparently.

Gamma, I don’t like this slot. I just don't think it's town here. Feels like he's voting the convienient wagon, and his reasons for it is either nonexistent or garbage. I know some of you put gamma high on the town list... can you give me a hint why?

BEF, Too scum to be scum? Everything (survival, terrible read list that doesn't make sense, lack of engagement) is pinging me the scum way.
--Scum
In post 1767, DrDolittle wrote:Up to 1699
1596 – (Joey’s vote on Seph, Dva votes seph as well) Why is seph scum?

1599 - Is mew Ascetic? This is an easy question to ask?
Mew are you ascetic? Y/N suffices.

1600s That’s interesting that A50 thinks Oka is investigative… But I think A50 is reading into it right. In fact, 1606 – Oka does not cc a50. The whole series of post is weird and I don’t like it. Hypoclaiming is essentially kind of outing himself.
So Oka started a hypoclaim I think to try to bait out night information, since as scum he has more to work with.

1609 I don’t like the wagon on Seph

1616 A50 says gamma is town. I think I tentatively can go off his read on this, especially if no one is CCing. I town read A50.

1626 Nope. Oka’s vote of Seph is ew.

1639/1640 Seph’s read on the game state is solid town. 1655 Getting frustrated is also a genuine reaction.

1665: 5 on seph, minus 2 masons, I think there's one or two scum on there: DVa, Oka, and A50. I townread A50.

1669: Nako’s not coming in until Sunday, DVa’s shade is shooting bullets into the air

1680s Oka + Mew interaction. This reads as Oka is trying to bait mew here to trip, and setting up a counterwagon in case seph fails. While Mew's tone reads genuine to me.

VOTE: Oka
In post 2082, DrDolittle wrote:
In post 2080, Kokichi Oma wrote:so why am i your scumread?
because you fake-claimed mason?
I think we might look into first to ones and last one seems like Koki was DDl's Ml target...

Also since Koki literally can't be scum PP and he is trying to save PP (and an easy win for scum if he is scum with Gamma/DVa), It's either extremeeely weird scum play or he is town (which is probably latter)
Nako
Nako
Goon
Nako
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3070 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:36 am

Post by Nako »

In post 2231, DVa wrote:And DrD didn't crumb at all in any of his long catchup posts?

Idk, I don't get why Mew is doing weird associatives with me instead of pushing drd on his claim, but the claim does seem a bit suspect
I don't think scum says this to their claimed partner at that point.
Nako
Nako
Goon
Nako
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3071 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:56 am

Post by Nako »

In post 233, PenguinPower wrote:DDL hasn't done enough for me to form an opinion. I find nothing wrong with a wagon forming on him - though it is interesting that Tchill/Kokichi wagons didn't take off like DDL did.
I can definitely see this coming from a partner of a wagon
Nako
Nako
Goon
Nako
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3072 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:03 am

Post by Nako »

I should point at that at Page 12, 13 and 14, DVa and DDl are online together and DVa does not talk with DDl 1 word. DDl says I am scum, and she posts this when Oka says I am town:
In post 325, DVa wrote:
In post 17, Nako wrote:Can everyone give me what alignment do they prefer and describe their scumgame with few sentences?
In post 19, Nako wrote:I don't prefer alignment either, and I like doing derps and i like pocketing as scum. It is not that easy for me to play scum though, I usually freeze. But i do weird things as scum, they are just more incosistent than my town play.
when is this not town? like you can say scum writes this p1 but you'd be wrong
Feels weird
Nako
Nako
Goon
Nako
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3073 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:04 am

Post by Nako »

In post 3072, Nako wrote:I should point at that at Page 12, 13 and 14, DVa and DDl are online together and DVa does not talk with DDl 1 word. DDl says I am scum, and she posts this when Oka says I am town:
In post 325, DVa wrote:
In post 17, Nako wrote:Can everyone give me what alignment do they prefer and describe their scumgame with few sentences?
In post 19, Nako wrote:I don't prefer alignment either, and I like doing derps and i like pocketing as scum. It is not that easy for me to play scum though, I usually freeze. But i do weird things as scum, they are just more incosistent than my town play.
when is this not town? like you can say scum writes this p1 but you'd be wrong
Feels weird
*When oka says I am not a strong town
Nako
Nako
Goon
Nako
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3074 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:13 am

Post by Nako »

In post 449, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 421, Nako wrote:Guys, Gamma is probably town.
Why is Gamma probably town?
This can be a distance move because he does not need to sort for real.