micro 840: mystery box of silver (this is over)

Forum rules
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
Mafia Scum
sheepsaysmeep
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:11 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

i have

also i first switched to nsg when i read your meta, then switched back because i wanted to be somewhere where there was a wagon because i wanted to watch you play under some pressure and realized that meta in this case is basically useless, then switched back to nsg because i kind of like how youve been fighting me about my w read on you
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
Mafia Scum
sheepsaysmeep
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:11 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

kinda just waiting for other people to give their thoughts on you because idk how to approach your slot wo confbias rn
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
He
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
He
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: He

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:23 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Now you explained, not before. Will I have to ask for explanations evefy time you do something, or can you start doing it by yourself? I'm asking, not trying to shade
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
Mafia Scum
sheepsaysmeep
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:28 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

read my iso ive explained everything
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
Mafia Scum
sheepsaysmeep
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:28 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

stop fucking making me townread you when i just started scumreaidng you and making me scumread you when i jsut started townreading you jfc
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
Mafia Scum
sheepsaysmeep
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:29 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

pink ball is a villager and im going to take a break from this thread before i flip to wolfreading him again
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
He
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
He
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:37 am

Post by Pink Ball »

I was talking about our interaction, not about your whole ISO
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:59 am

Post by Nibbui »

In post 245, Pink Ball wrote:Why are you scumreading a slot that has done nothing to be either town or scumread? Your vote is awful and you know it, Nibbui
If you've not done anything to be either town or scum read and you see me as the logical type here, why you're assuming that I'm actually scum reading you and not voting for you to show some kind of reaction like this?

If you were paying close attention to me I had some expectation that you would somewhat suppose that since you've just seen me voting NSG in a similar way.
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:11 am

Post by Nibbui »

In post 253, Pink Ball wrote:Ok I'm caught up. Two things I'm confident enought to say:

Sheep says he metadives people as town; I have only ONE finished game, were surprise surprise, I was scum! If someone can tell me that I'm scum here analyzing that game, go on; you're wrong.
Meta without enough samples is the most dangerous thing you can ever base yourself in, it's unreliable. We don't even have one completed town game to compare, it's not much useful if not for some exceptions. Also you said that you wanted to try different playstyles therefore it's not as if you necessarily is going to play in the same way.

scum!you can even play differently here just to try to argument that you're town because of your single completed scum game.
In post 253, Pink Ball wrote:the worst is pocketing Nibbui, and it's not even hard to see. At the begining, he starts with the "
he plays wolfy but in a townie way
", giving him that sweet early townread;
Missrep. he said "he plays wolfy in a charming un-scum indicative way" as far as I can remember. Also he started wolfleaning me.
In post 253, Pink Ball wrote:then, he calls him (Nibbui) out for still having his vote on him. To me, that looks like calling Nibbui's attention for the sake of it. On post 123, the worst says "did we roll t/t again?", showing once more that he wants Nibbui's attention, since almost all his posts around this point are about Nibbui (this could be because Nibbui was all over the place, but so was skitter at that point for example).
You've a good point here but this isn't completely out of TW town range because when we play together we usually are very aware of each other, at least that's how the history goes in most of our games together.
In post 253, Pink Ball wrote:Then, NSG gives her readlist with Nibbui on bottom and the worst votes NSG because "obvious reasons". And now, Nibbui votes me and the worst follows.
You've a point again, he seems to have abandoned his vision on NSG too quickly (haven't read the rest of the posts though) but your is bad at face value anyway so it's not unthinkable he would sparkle vote you.
In post 253, Pink Ball wrote:The cherry on top of the cake? the worst and sheep's interactions between them are pretty wolfy imo.
maybe yes, maybe not
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:20 am

Post by Nibbui »

is a good logical post and his take on NSG is similar to mine but I'm a bit let down that you said that before she showing up to react to her wagon/scum reads. We could have gotten more of this because there is some scummy points to NSG's behavior so far.

I'm curious about you saying you have checked my meta in-depth though. Was it done during this game or did you know me before?
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:27 am

Post by Nibbui »

I might know who Pink Ball is.

I would say I'm a bit less than 70% confident but I feel that his old meta is useless here.
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:44 am

Post by Nibbui »

Might rethink this later but Pink Ball, if I be a bit generous, is nulltown as well. If I'm skeptical just null but nulltown is fine for now.

I've thought a lot about skitter and have come to her being nullscum here. Some of her interactions with me are good but her thought process in some parts was too surreal and quirck for me.

I may change for better or worse my current reads if I ever get to do a better meta analysis on the specific player because I only have superficial stuff mostly, and I've not seen even a game from some players.

For last, I've been using some new terms here that I've thought about so let me do a quick explanation:

null is well...null.

nulltown and nullscum are very weak scum or town leans and I'll use them a lot because I've decided to play very logically from now on and that means being skeptical. They can flip kind of easily if I see a bad or good post by the player.

town lean and scum leans are...well, more substantial reads. They take more good or bad behavior to change.

scum and town reads are reserved for very substantial reads that are hard to change.
InfiniteSoda
InfiniteSoda
Townie
InfiniteSoda
Townie
Townie

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:46 am

Post by InfiniteSoda »

need to get a vote in

VOTE: Nibbui

@mod
REGULAR V/LA on Saturday and Sunday (Ocassional Exceptions)
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:46 am

Post by Nibbui »

TW reaction to Pink Ball is somewhat hysteric but I can see where duck is coming from.

Sheep is...ewww..idk. I'll avoid thinking deeply about the slot for now because I feel I'm going for a WIFOM ride and I need to check some of his games.

TW, can you link me the games where you and sheep wolfed together?
InfiniteSoda
InfiniteSoda
Townie
InfiniteSoda
Townie
Townie

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:47 am

Post by InfiniteSoda »

Actually, meh

VOTE: UNVOTE

Ill look more into it
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
He
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
He
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:47 am

Post by Pink Ball »

I did know you from before. I would like you not althunt publicly.

About the metaread, I explained myself better while interacting with sheep. I was way too aggresive in my first post. Did you read that "1v1"? What's your take on there?
Yeah I agree it was early to say that about NSG, but the duck asked specifically about her and mastina.

Are you aware that the duck could be faking his interactions with you knowing the same you told me? If you know that both of you are aware of eachother, he could use that, right?
P-edit: @Nibbui
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:48 am

Post by Nibbui »

In post 287, InfiniteSoda wrote:need to get a vote in

VOTE: Nibbui

@mod
REGULAR V/LA on Saturday and Sunday (Ocassional Exceptions)
You're joking right? Again this vote thing?

VOTE: Infinite Soda

Explain at least why you can't play right now and when you are going to be able to
InfiniteSoda
InfiniteSoda
Townie
InfiniteSoda
Townie
Townie

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:50 am

Post by InfiniteSoda »

OOF I UNVOTED YOU MAN

And my internet provider sucks, and I live in an area where internet NATURALLY sucks

so, yeah, Not easy access to the site
InfiniteSoda
InfiniteSoda
Townie
InfiniteSoda
Townie
Townie

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:51 am

Post by InfiniteSoda »

Look, can you at least do me a favor and catch me up on what the hell is taking place?
\
thanks
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:52 am

Post by Nibbui »

In post 290, Pink Ball wrote:I did know you from before. I would like you not althunt publicly.
sorry, I don't like the consequences of althunting but there is a thrill on alt hunting.

Sorry again though I'll not do this again.
In post 290, Pink Ball wrote:About the metaread, I explained myself better while interacting with sheep. I was way too aggresive in my first post. Did you read that "1v1"? What's your take on there?
Your 1v1 with TW or sheep?
In post 290, Pink Ball wrote:Are you aware that the duck could be faking his interactions with you knowing the same you told me? If you know that both of you are aware of eachother, he could use that, right?
P-edit: @Nibbui
I'm not only aware but mulling over it. I just feel that his interactions are inside both his scum range and town range though. Maybe some are more scum leaned, but some are more town leaned as well (we can talk about this).

The "town" part of my "nulltown" on him is mostly because he superficially feels fine and although that's, of course, superficial, I think it's better to leave it at that for now.
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:54 am

Post by Nibbui »

In post 293, InfiniteSoda wrote:Look, can you at least do me a favor and catch me up on what the hell is taking place?
\
thanks
No I can't really both because there is too much interpretation if I tried to tell you "what's going on" here and I think that it's kind of your duty anyway honestly.

I don't want to be rude but how are you planning to play the game if your situation is like this anyway?
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
Mafia Scum
sheepsaysmeep
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:59 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/th ... ilosophers

tw and i were wolves in the sheepsaysnothing hydra

iso links dont work but multi iso is in the top bar under the thread title and next to thread summary
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
Mafia Scum
sheepsaysmeep
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:03 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

disclaimer that i dont know a single person who can consistently accurately meta read me other than elli
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:06 am

Post by Nibbui »

ok if it's in MU I might give up on reading that to be honest.

might check some games here instead even if you aren't together.

I don't know if I should start working on that though since I don't know if I'll be able to play this game beyond today.
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
Mafia Scum
sheepsaysmeep
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:08 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

i dont have any reliable completed games on here

last on ms was 10 months and like 40 mu games ago