micro 840: mystery box of silver (this is over)

Forum rules
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:28 pm

Post by Nibbui »

Oh there's mastina...I've no read there.

and I thought I had a good tight PoE already...
In post 517, the worst wrote:Gotchu fam

Nibbui started out his career as a troll fwiw
good times

not my first newbie game though, that thing was a disaster

my first avatar was fluffly however, I was just wondering if I should use it again:

Spoiler:
In post 518, Pink Ball wrote:(you said they are too long, for real? With skitter and Nibbui here? :lol: )
you guys should thank god that I don't
really
wall anymore

hmmm, my walls used to be awful yes...
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:29 pm

Post by the worst »

that avatar is pretty adorbs
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
He
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
He
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: He

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:31 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Yeah I was right, you are just not reading muy posts and trying to antagonize me :lol: ask skitter and Nibbui if they felt I was arguing for the sake of it when I interacted with them. Your tone towards me is completely different with me than the rest. I even asked you if you wanted me to replace out after you said I should be policy lynched but you ignored that too.

I won't start arguing with you, it's pretty pointless
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:39 pm

Post by Nibbui »

In post 527, Pink Ball wrote: Your tone towards me is completely different with me than the rest.
I agree with this but I'm not sure if it only comes from scum!duck.

spicy question tw:

can you give me some examples of where you did somewhat dislike someone or someone's playstyle in the game and therefore treated their slots kind of biased?

I don't remember that behavior coming from you ever except with me in that newbie game and...well...that was a different case.

don't need to link the game though really, maybe just talk about one similar experience.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
He
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
He
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:45 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 528, Nibbui wrote:
In post 527, Pink Ball wrote: Your tone towards me is completely different with me than the rest.
But I see ulterior motives, just like how I think he's pocketing you
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
He
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
He
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:46 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

VOTE: the worst good night everybody
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:53 pm

Post by the worst »

Gn Bill
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:55 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 528, Nibbui wrote:

spicy question tw:

can you give me some examples of where you did somewhat dislike someone or someone's playstyle in the game and therefore treated their slots kind of biased?

I don't remember that behavior coming from you ever except with me in that newbie game and...well...that was a different case.

don't need to link the game though really, maybe just talk about one similar experience.
Uhhhh maybe let me mull over it. I don't feel like its particularly unusual for me at all but it's something I'm increasingly wary of and being quicker to call out?

It isn't really the kind of thing that lodges itself in my brain when it happens. I'll probably forget my issues with Bill's style after this game as well
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:57 pm

Post by the worst »

Like right now I'm increasingly annoyed at the fact I called attention to it itt which I was kinda hoping might help Bill see why were not really getting anywhere with each other and he reacted by shading me again and voting me

┐(´д`)┌
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:01 pm

Post by Nibbui »

I mean his problem with you it's less a playstyle thing and more of a read so it's not unthinkable he would do that

I'm not sure if he got back on you because I said that podoroq points weren't that good imo or if he naturally tried to revaluate you and failed though

shouldn't have said anything about that before, I talk too much sometimes
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:06 pm

Post by the worst »

I don't think it's all that important atm. Do you think he sounds like town or a wolf?
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:11 pm

Post by Nibbui »

nulltown?

ehhhh

I'm being a bit generous by calling him nulltown instead of null by a logical perspective but really, his read on you is original and reasonable enough

I'm not sure about his reasoning about sheep and how sheep and you had wolfy interactions though.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:12 pm

Post by the worst »

I'm kinda feeling like his reaction to me is annoying but towny. Actually I think I'd be less angery if it were wolfier. But ye some other stuff in his ISO is extremely underexplained and I'd love to see his metric for reading people
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
He
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
He
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:37 am

Post by Pink Ball »

I think my first posts were underexplained but after skitter called me out for it I got better at that, no? Is there something else I forgot to explain? Feel like my thoughts are well enshrined in the thread.

Nibbui I didn't vote because of your thoughts about podoboq; I still think he makes sense, but now I'm more confident on my read of the worst than his read on him.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:40 am

Post by the worst »

you got more verbose for sure
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
He
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
He
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:46 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 533, the worst wrote:Like right now I'm increasingly annoyed at the fact I called attention to it itt which I was kinda hoping might help Bill see why were not really getting anywhere with each other and he reacted by shading me again and voting me

┐(´д`)┌
I don't think I have shaded you in our interactions, sorry of you feel that way. I want to be clear with you: I'm really confused by your tone towards me 'cause I really don't get your opinion about me. It seems fake, like not reading me is convenient for you. I tried to "untunnel" and think "hey, maybe I did something that bothered him", 'cause you are a nice and fun guy who's not being nice nor fun with me. But after I asked you if you had a problem with me, you ignored the question and continued with the shading tone (your post where you said "and?" twice). You not liking the way I play =! you not being nice.

My townreads are townreading you, however, so that makes me think I could be tunneling and that there could be something else about your tone. If that's the case, I'm sorry, and hope that everything's ok at home. I really mean it
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
He
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
He
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:49 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 539, the worst wrote:you got more verbose for sure
I'm not a native english speaker; if I sometimes use more words than needed is because I'm always thinking that I'm not explaining myself enough. Could you point out a post were I did that? I really want to git gud
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:07 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 512, Nibbui wrote:@podoboq, didn't you find scummy his policy lynch post? did you find something else suspicious on his ISO?
Come on guys. My ISO isn't very big.
In post 429, podoboq wrote:
In post 346, the worst wrote:kinda half caught up

willing to policy {bunk bill, infinitesoda} because i cbf reading thru bill's irritating bravado and rhetoric
think wolves are more like {nsg, ???}

VOTE: nsg
Here's where I start to get really bothered by some stuff. I'll assume the policy lynching thing is a joke. Obviously we're not doing that on day one of a 9 player game. I don't think he's serious. I think it's a little strange that I'm not mentioned here, despite having exactly two posts at the time, but whatever, InfiniteSoda actually looked weird so I can ignore that too.

What's weird to me is that TW actually lists NSG as likely scum, or at least that's how I'm reading it. InfiniteSoda and NSG are the same to me. Neither one has meaningfully contributed anything. To try to narrow down the scumpool with inactive posters, at this point in the day, just seems wrong. I don't believe TW actually believes he caught scum, which makes this look extra weird...

In post 394, the worst wrote:i'm so in 'gottem mode' because i think nsg is uncharacteristically caught zzz
Please elaborate
I had TW as a town read, but a kinda mixed one because of this. He explained it, and I buy it, so my read isn't very mixed anymore.
eagerSnake - "Fwiw mod steals pagetops while driving. Still think they wouldn't put in 2 people with ascetic?"
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:19 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 514, Nibbui wrote:@podoboq imagine there was a player X here that knew you very well. What read do you think he should have on you and why?
Of all of my games on site, this game looks most like Flavor Mafia (played mostly under the outed alt, Avagantimos).

This was a scum game for me, but not my normal scum game. Usually, as either alignment, I'm extremely involved, in the top 10% of activity. Flavor Mafia happened mostly while I was finishing the hardest semester of my life, so I fell behind and had a hard time catching back up. This game started during a holiday, so I feel like I replaced in. I've never actually replaced into a game because I hate catching up. I like to interact with other people in real time, and I don't get that for most of the game when I replace in. So this game is super off for me at the moment. I think I'll be able to correct it now, because unlike Flavor Mafia, I don't have to worry about slipping or anything. I can just be normal, transparent me.

Assuming there was a player who knew me very well, which I don't think there is (since I haven't played here in nearly two years and I've changed), I think they'd read me as town. I think I'm more transparent with my scumtells and towntells than people think. As scum, I tend to make over the top plays. I soft having mod-confirmed information a lot, and make extremely risky plays to fake towntell. In Flavor Mafia, for example, there were only two candidates for a lynch, myself and Umlaut, and I spent the entire day arguing for Umlaut as town, and not defending myself. They ended up lynching Umlaut, and I got all the town cred for hard defending my counterwagon. If you've ever watched Survivor, I play scum like Russel Hantz. I control the discussion, and use any information I have as leverage to gain trust.

As town, I'm just honest. I tell my reads, even when they suck (which is unfortunately most of the time). When my reads change, I move them around without caring that people will scumread it. Right now, I don't actually scumread anyone. Maybe that's because I read the entire game in the past 24 hours, or more likely it's just that active posters are towny to me. It's part of why I want to force NSG and InfiniteSoda into the thread, because if they read as town to me, I'm gonna be kinda lost.
eagerSnake - "Fwiw mod steals pagetops while driving. Still think they wouldn't put in 2 people with ascetic?"
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:24 am

Post by Nibbui »

In post 540, Pink Ball wrote: My townreads are townreading you
idk if you said this refering to me as well but I'm not really townreading tw, he is more kind of null right now instead of the nulltown from before.

I simply am not sure about scum reading him here, I need to mull over more about his posts I guess (same thing about sheep).

also I've no idea why I have internet right now so...

/shrug
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
Mafia Scum
sheepsaysmeep
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:34 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

sheep
tw/nibbui
pinkball/podo/skitter
mastina
infinitesoda?
nsg
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:11 am

Post by Nibbui »

VOTE: sheepsaysmeep
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:12 am

Post by Nibbui »

I'm 100% sure this is scum right now.
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:15 am

Post by Nibbui »

We're lynching between me and sheep by the way because I've a lot of confidence in this read.
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:20 am

Post by Nibbui »

I've no idea by the way why tw is town reading sheep knowing how he plays.