Shadowlesscloud(3)
~ (1), (21), (88)

Liger_Zero(2)
~ (4), (7)
chennisden(2)
~ (25), (9)
Almost50(1)
~ (70)

Not Voting (8): Vedith(94), (63), Yahmose(0), Iconeum(0), Shadowlesscloud(38), (11), (46), Cerberus v666(6)

With 16 alive it takes 9 to lynch.

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2019-04-23 14:51:44)

MOD REMINDERSIconeum has (expired on 2019-04-15 14:42:27) to pick up their role pm

Math will look into why the original version of this VC showed Yahmose as having a post

FLAVOR
Last edited by Krazy on Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
vote conspiracy
Volxen MJL Combo Pack
Volxen MJL Combo Pack
Townie
Volxen MJL Combo Pack
Townie
Townie

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:33 pm

Post by Volxen MJL Combo Pack »

In post 498, Liger_Zero wrote:Are you ignoring the part where I said "replaced in, didn't read much of his posts except the circumstances around his replace out"
So you replaced in and didn't read through the entire game before you started to post? I see. Is that one game the only previous experience you have with Almost50? Even if it is, have you reconsidered your read on Almost50 based on the things that I have said?

- Volxen
YOU. MUST. CONSTRUCT. ADDITIONAL. PYLONS!
Liger_Zero
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:38 pm

Post by Liger_Zero »

In post 501, Volxen MJL Combo Pack wrote:
In post 498, Liger_Zero wrote:Are you ignoring the part where I said "replaced in, didn't read much of his posts except the circumstances around his replace out"
So you replaced in and didn't read through the entire game before you started to post? I see. Is that one game the only previous experience you have with Almost50? Even if it is, have you reconsidered your read on Almost50 based on the things that I have said?

- Volxen
Yes, Yes, No.
Hydra TBD
Hydra TBD
Townie
Hydra TBD
Townie
Townie

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:39 pm

Post by Hydra TBD »

In post 497, Volxen MJL Combo Pack wrote: I see you have Liger_Zero as a townread. Do you think his push on Almost50 is genuine? I could perhaps understand him thinking that Almost50 is the scummiest player in this game if he had no prior experience with Almost50, as Almost50 does have an unconventional playstyle that may inadvertently make him come off as scummy to people unfamiliar with him. But Liger_Zero mentioned in that he replaced into Almost50's town slot in a previous game recently, so he should be aware that Almost50 does the things he has done in this game as town. That's a large part of why I find his push on Almost50 suspect.

- Volxen
Yes, I read it as genuine. Or more accurately, it didn't come across as being made in bad faith, even though I don't scumread A50.

Replacing into your own slot is different than trying to get a read on a different slot. You're less likely to seriously analyze your own slot, since you already know your own alignment.

Liger also said he didn't read A50's posts in this other game, which I believe, since that game was pretty long and Liger replaced in fairly late in the game IIRC.
In post 492, Volxen MJL Combo Pack wrote: I think it’s suspect how Liger_Zero voted for Almost50 with no explanation initially (see ) after you voted for and then unvoted Almost50 (see and ), especially after repeatedly saying “no one is scummy” (see , , , etc.) <snip>

- Volxen
Are you just looking at individual ISOs?

comes before A50 made any posts in the game, and comes after A50 made his entrance. Given the context, it's fine to go from "no one is scummy" in one post to thinking A50 is scummy in the next.

- Hydra
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:43 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

VOTE: Liger

We going back here?
Hydra TBD
Hydra TBD
Townie
Hydra TBD
Townie
Townie

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:53 pm

Post by Hydra TBD »

The cool kids are voting Chennis

- Hydra
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:00 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 306, Flavor Leaf wrote:Ask A50 what happened the last time he thought he could just let me live when I was lolololol’ing nonsense town playing.
That wasn't me and I would not have let you live. AP is a moron though and he thinks his mojo works on all humans regardless. Don't ever confuse logical me with that moron. :P

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Liger_Zero
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:10 pm

Post by Liger_Zero »

In post 505, Hydra TBD wrote:The cool kids are voting Chennis

- Hydra
Ehhh voting a person who isn't paying attention isn't very appealing right now.
Powerpuff Girls
Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:11 pm

Post by Powerpuff Girls »

In post 463, Alchemist21 wrote:I could wagon chenn.

VOTE: Chennisden

If things go south though I’m going back to Shadowless. Only reason I’m letting them go at all is because Night Actions could resolve them.
In post 464, Liger_Zero wrote:

If things go south though I’m going back to Shadowless. Only reason I’m letting them go at all is because Night Actions
could
resolve them.
Very doubtful they would though.

I don't know why I am arguing this. I don't townread or scumread shadow.

Hmmm . . . worth mentioning that scum!Performer claimed bp in SC1.

I also really hated Shadowlesscloud’s unexplained discredit on me. How am I being anything like I was in Stellaris here? I clearly do have a grasp of what’s going on in this gamestate. I think him comparing this game with Stellaris, looked like a really suspicious way to discredit my read on him.

~Buttercup, the not buying it
BBB: Hydra of Pink Ball, Auro and and Nancy Drew 39

Sugar and spice, never packed such a punch!
Liger_Zero
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:11 pm

Post by Liger_Zero »

In post 508, Powerpuff Girls wrote:I clearly do have a grasp of what’s going on in this gamestate.
No, you don't.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:12 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 507, Liger_Zero wrote:

- Hydra
It’s not that he’s not paying attention, he seems to be deliberately skipping over most of the game.
Liger_Zero
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:12 pm

Post by Liger_Zero »

In post 510, Alchemist21 wrote:

- Hydra
It’s not that he’s not paying attention, he seems to be deliberately skipping over most of the game.
How is that scummy versus lazy?
Liger_Zero
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:14 pm

Post by Liger_Zero »

In post 508, Powerpuff Girls wrote:I think him comparing this game with Stellaris, looked like a really suspicious way to discredit my read on him.
I don't know what this Stellaris game is, but this just sounds like reaching.

Also. Why do so many people think any criticism of their play = I am being discredited?
Powerpuff Girls
Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:15 pm

In post 475, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 338, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 336, Powerpuff Girls wrote:
In post 160, RCEnigma wrote:I solve through shitposting. Cerb scum btw.
Why?

Liking RCE and Alchemist.

~BC
Ehh don't feel as strongly about it with the way that FL framed it. So I understand Cerb as a mechanical player and this would only be my second game with him but here it seems like it was just a weak attempt to break up the social play and have those slots change tempo.

Compared to his RR early game in OK2 where he actually used RVS to analyze and force the game to his strengths. He isn't bringing the game to him in the same way.

It was so weak that it makes me think traitor with 1 scum in the block that was forming or scum with a partner in the block that was forming.
I'm quite impressed that with your one game of experience with me you've managed to perfectly determine what is and isn't normal play for me, while simultaneously attributing to me a line of play that indicates I would be concerned about shitposting, and try to break up said shitposting through means that are *outside* of my normal play.

/s, if necessary.

Generally speaking, I find FL's vote swap extremely suspect. A VC shows up, with two people at 3/3, and the momentum HUGELY shifts within like 6 posts to being 5:2? That...that's the sort of thing I deliberately set up by making vote counts tied, just to see who blinks and tries to push momentum somewhere.

@Liger: In that last game A50 was slotted as town by me, at least, because of his D1 play, and because the role felt....a bit unwieldy for scum to have to deal with in that game. His blowup actually felt super out of character to me.

@Shadowless: How could you possibly think that days were only three "RL" days long here? :-/ And if you did think that, and thus thought that things were that fast paced, why would a claim at l-4 be reasonable when in a game as fast paced as that, momentum could easily move elsewhere?

-Cerb
I’m liking this post.

~Buttercup

Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:16 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 508, Powerpuff Girls wrote:

If things go south though I’m going back to Shadowless. Only reason I’m letting them go at all is because Night Actions could resolve them.
In post 464, Liger_Zero wrote:

If things go south though I’m going back to Shadowless. Only reason I’m letting them go at all is because Night Actions
could
resolve them.
Very doubtful they would though.

I don't know why I am arguing this. I don't townread or scumread shadow.

Hmmm . . . worth mentioning that scum!Performer claimed bp in SC1.

I also really hated Shadowlesscloud’s unexplained discredit on me. How am I being anything like I was in Stellaris here? I clearly do have a grasp of what’s going on in this gamestate. I think him comparing this game with Stellaris, looked like a really suspicious way to discredit my read on him.

~Buttercup, the not buying it
SC2 had a mod-given Bulletproof fakeclaim that got counterclaimed by an actual Town Bulletproof. It’s why I’m willing to go back if things go bad but also willing to let an investigative resolve it.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:16 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 322, Liger_Zero wrote:Are scum this obvious these days or is he just in love with Flavor?
Regardless of my alignment, I won't (and don't even want to) deny I love FL. He is of a charming personality, and he is just as crazy as I am, so I do like playing with him (or in his modded games).

Now, the way you went about this somehow feels like you're genuinely trying to sort me, which means you're town (or -at least- not group scum! Remember I didn't read the rules so I wouldn't know if the game has 3P roles). :P

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:20 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@FL: I'll
assume
Liger to be town for the time being. I'll also try to convince myself PPG are town too. PB takes some time for me to figure (and he's actually capable as scum) but I haven't seen anything that pings me from the slot so far. I
still
wish I could do 1-on-1 with Nancy, but I don't even know how to say what I wanna say to her. :lol:

Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:20 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 511, Liger_Zero wrote:
In post 510, Alchemist21 wrote:

- Hydra
How is that scummy versus lazy?
I’d call it lazy if they skipped everything and said I’m not reading, but they hit random (and minor) posts in between to respond to without commenting on the actual gamestate. It’s like they want to appear active and engaged but are doing a poor job of it.
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:21 pm

Post by Iconeum »

I MISSED RVS?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
Liger_Zero
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:21 pm

Post by Liger_Zero »

In post 515, Almost50 wrote:
In post 322, Liger_Zero wrote:Are scum this obvious these days or is he just in love with Flavor?
Regardless of my alignment, I won't (and don't even want to) deny I love FL. He is of a charming personality, and he is just as crazy as I am, so I do like playing with him (or in his modded games).

Now, the way you went about this somehow feels like you're genuinely trying to sort me, which means you're town (or -at least- not group scum! Remember I didn't read the rules so I wouldn't know if the game has 3P roles). :P
hmhmhmhmmmmm

This is basically how your reads are being formed which doesn't look very natural. I sometimes use genuine to describe posts but how exactly did the posts look genuine, Almost?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:21 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 324, Flavor Leaf wrote:What front am I putting on? I don’t even know what front I’m putting on.

Also, I don’t know why you keep pushing the A50-Me.

We already claimed. We’re masons.

We’re actually Day 8 Innocent Child Masons.

Day 8, mod flips us both.
I thought you said you didn't want us to claim on D1 and to only crumb it for later. :facepalm:

Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:22 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 518, Iconeum wrote:I MISSED RVS?
You missed a lot.
Powerpuff Girls
Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:23 pm

In post 492, Volxen MJL Combo Pack wrote:
In post 245, Powerpuff Girls wrote:Image
Bubbles checking in! :D

Volxen, you've clearly been online and posting since the game started; yet none of your three posts contain a stance on any other slot. You also lack an RVS vote. Should that concern me?

Agree that ShadowlessCloud's entrance seems slightly scummy. However, I see coming more often from town than scum; I haven't been online with my other heads yet. I'll discuss and move the vote if they concur. also I think comes from town.

Also liking Alchemist21 for town
for now

-Bubbles
I think RCEnigma is likely town, as I have played several games with him and this seems like town!him so far. Alchemist seems towny so far as well.

Nancy seems towny so far, but after Nomination Mafia I doubt I will be able to get a strong read on you individually on day one, considering I initially incorrectly townread you early on in that game. So you’re null for me for now.

I think it’s suspect how Liger_Zero voted for Almost50 with no explanation initially (see ) after you voted for and then unvoted Almost50 (see and ), especially after repeatedly saying “no one is scummy” (see , , , etc.) He did then follow-up and point out things that he found suspect about Almost50 (see ), but they were mostly related to Almost50’s relaxed tone and the fact that he joked around a lot and “buddied” up to Flavor Leaf and shared some of his reads and sheeped people by voting for Shadow. I don’t think he really has a good case on Almost50, as I have played several games with town!Almost50 (Hope Plus One, Starcraft Mafia 2, and Unstable Mafia) and he had the same relaxed/joking posting style in those games, so at best it’s NAI for him.

- Volxen

I think Volxen hydra is town.

~ Buttercup the townblock builder

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:23 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 519, Liger_Zero wrote:how exactly did the posts look genuine, Almost?
You were heading in one direction (pushing me as scum) but suddenly found a post to say that it comes from town. This shows you are genuinely trying to figure my alignment rather than just paint me as scum to push for my lynch.

Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:24 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 234, Krazy wrote:I am considering changing Rule 4 so that large gifs do not need to be spoilered, within reason. If you object to this potential rule change (i.e., you post by mobile and have a limited data plan), please send me a PM. Please do not discuss this in thread, only PM, thank you. Please send any comments by PM in (expired on 2019-04-14 20:51:19)
I heard no objection to this, so I will be changing Rule 4 -- gifs
within reason
can be freely posted without spoilers in the main thread. Please do not try to break the site or make the thread totally unreadable to mobile users!
vote conspiracy