Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:59 pm

Post by Moongrass »

I post my ideas to voice my opinions. I don't really care if they make sense to others.

I find your hyperdefensiveness suspicious.
Powerpuff Girls
Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:59 pm

Post by Powerpuff Girls »

Guess who's back
Back again

- Blossom
BBB: Hydra of Pink Ball, Auro and and Nancy Drew 39

Sugar and spice, never packed such a punch!
Liger_Zero
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:02 pm

Post by Liger_Zero »

In post 1225, Moongrass wrote:I post my ideas to voice my opinions. I don't really care if they make sense to others.

I find your hyperdefensiveness suspicious.
Well I am trying to figure out where your opinions are coming from. I can post opinions and if I don't explain where they come from when people don't understand them they aren't that good.

And again I think you just are posting theories and then justifying them after which you have been doing a lot of.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:03 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Stop.

Ultimate ego time.

@Vedith replacement Popcorn named guy’s catch up post didn’t bring up ME! He’s scum.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:04 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Let me do more, I just wanted to say it like that for fun.

Vedith-RCE-Myself were a big part of the early game, and we pushed a legitimate town block for a while, and Popcorn guy just chose to. Or say anything about his reads on our slots? I don’t think so.
Liger_Zero
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:04 pm

Post by Liger_Zero »

In post 1229, Flavor Leaf wrote:Vedith-RCE-Myself were a big part of the early game
You guys just were shit posting the early game.
Liger_Zero
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:12 pm

Post by Liger_Zero »

I think I have concluded Moongrass is town but I don't think reasoning with him is going to be cost-benefit for me.
Powerpuff Girls
Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:15 pm

I completely forgot about RCE playing this game.

Maybe he's town because of that. Maybe he can be Robin.

Professor, meet Robin!

- Blossom

Powerpuff Girls
Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:17 pm

In post 1231, Liger_Zero wrote:I think I have concluded Moongrass is town but I don't think reasoning with him is going to be cost-benefit for me.
Of course is not beneficial for you! Bunny's town and her reads are good as they can be!

- Blossom

Liger_Zero
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:17 pm

Post by Liger_Zero »

I think chenn is actually town here. I was doing a read through of posts and even did a basic profile of him and I don't see any scum motivation in what he is doing. If anything most of his actions are just gonna get him more focus than what a scum player would want to do in this situation. He also doesn't seem to have an ounce of care of getting lynched which doesn't scream scum giving up in the way he is playing since I don't think he is overtly invested in this game to begin with.

I would prefer Volxen or Shiro rn, with Shiro being highly preferred.
Liger_Zero
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:21 pm

Post by Liger_Zero »

I just skimmed another moongrass game. This is nothing like that game....huh
Liger_Zero
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:23 pm

Post by Liger_Zero »

I need to examine that game and this game in more detail but I am reading a completely different personality than what I am here. That is interesting.
Powerpuff Girls
Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:26 pm

In post 1235, Liger_Zero wrote:I just skimmed another moongrass game. This is nothing like that game....huh
In post 1236, Liger_Zero wrote:I need to examine that game and this game in more detail but I am reading a completely different personality than what I am here. That is interesting.
Yo, Liger, I'm really happy for you, Imma let you finish, but Bunny is one of the towniest players of all time

- Blossom

Liger_Zero
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:28 pm

Post by Liger_Zero »

To those who don't care about meta:
Spoiler: Autumn Game Moongrass
Okay, I read through these posts pretty fast and I didn't read through any of the game just Moongrass posts, so take this with a grain of salt because theres always possibility this was impacted by environment:

Impression of Moongrass in that game is that they have some clear thought patterns I can follow. They seem reasonable in the way they make ideas and even critique their own ideas in way that seems they are thinking them out and aren't just hammering points to make points. Theres also the fact that there is a lot more personality you can see in the posts themselves. Moongrass in this game has a more robotic persona than compared to this game.

I think theres a stark contrast and I kind of want Moongrass to explain what they think the differences are in this game and that one. Cause this looks very very different almost like two different people.
Powerpuff Girls
Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:34 pm

Liger to Wisdom:

"Me and you and you and me
No matter how they toss the dice, it had to be
The only one for me is you, and you for me
So scummy together

I CAN SE ME SCUMMING WITH NO ONE BUT YOU
FOR ALL MY LIFE
WHEN YOU'RE WITH ME, BABY THE SKIES'LL BE RED
FOR ALL MY LIFE

- Blossom

DISCLAIMER: Bubbles still thinks Liger is town, which I disagree, but we won't push him respecting our sister. Wisdom, on the other hand, is who is to be feared! 'Cause he's a monster!

Liger_Zero
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:35 pm

Post by Liger_Zero »

I am checking Wisdom tonight, and if you were wise you would night kill me because if Wisdom is town he is going to shred you.
Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:35 pm

Post by Moongrass »

A meta sample of 1 isn't going to help you Liger. I appreciate the curiosity though.
Liger_Zero
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:37 pm

Post by Liger_Zero »

Are you going to answer my question about what you think the difference between this game and that game is or you just going to continue on with this narrative that I am trying to shade you?

Cause frankly I am not sold on you being scum. I just found that exceedingly odd that you played that game so drastically different.
Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:40 pm

Post by Moongrass »

In post 1242, Liger_Zero wrote:Are you going to answer my question about what you think the difference between this game and that game is or you just going to continue on with this narrative that I am trying to shade you?

Cause frankly I am not sold on you being scum. I just found that exceedingly odd that you played that game so drastically different.
Oh I didn't see a question. I play in character to make things more amusing for myself.

In regards to you shading me - that isn't entirely accurate. I meant that it was suspicious that you attacked how I presented my ideas rather than really considering what it was I was saying about your hesitation to provide a stance on volxen.
Powerpuff Girls
Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:41 pm

In post 1240, Liger_Zero wrote:I am checking Wisdom tonight, and if you were wise you would night kill me because if Wisdom is town he is going to shred you.
:facepalm:
Why would you explicitly claim investigative? You do realize that breaks the entire plan, right? Scum either roleblocks you or kills you, so the entire plan goes down the drain anyway. I'd expect town to be intelligent about this and not CLAIM investigative JUST to make sure everyone knows they're checking another slot. The alternative being that you're scum trying to prevent a Wisdom push.

(This is why I said the plan wouldn't work, any competent scum would've caught his slip earlier - if he is town)

-Bubbles

Liger_Zero
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:42 pm

Post by Liger_Zero »

In post 1243, Moongrass wrote:I was saying about your hesitation to provide a stance on volxen.
Expand. I also asked about this earlier ftr.
Liger_Zero
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:43 pm

Post by Liger_Zero »

In post 1244, Powerpuff Girls wrote:
In post 1240, Liger_Zero wrote:I am checking Wisdom tonight, and if you were wise you would night kill me because if Wisdom is town he is going to shred you.
Why would you explicitly claim investigative? You do realize that breaks the entire plan, right? Scum either roleblocks you or kills you, so the entire plan goes down the drain anyway. I'd expect town to be intelligent about this and not CLAIM investigative JUST to make sure everyone knows they're checking another slot. The alternative being that you're scum trying to prevent a Wisdom push.

(This is why I said the plan wouldn't work, any competent scum would've caught his slip earlier - if he is town)

-Bubbles
I claimed it 20 pages ago.
Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:43 pm

Post by Moongrass »

In post 1245, Liger_Zero wrote:
In post 1243, Moongrass wrote:I was saying about your hesitation to provide a stance on volxen.
Expand. I also asked about this earlier ftr.
I did. You didn't seem interested in sorting volxen but have waffled on about how you null read them. I'm not looking to get into a debate with you right now.
Liger_Zero
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:44 pm

Post by Liger_Zero »

In post 1219, Liger_Zero wrote:> Then the thing about me taking a position on Volxen, I don't know what that has to do with me and Wisdom? Or what you mean by lynching correctly? Is this a way of saying I am keeping options open in order to move that way later or something? I don't know what you mean by just what you are saying.
Powerpuff Girls
Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:46 pm

In post 1244, Powerpuff Girls wrote:

-Bubbles
@Liger we've been discussing about your alignment with the girls a lot, since Bubbles thought your early "I'm going to check it tonight, vigs go away" was a slip, and I didn't buy it, I thought you did that to avoid vigs killing your partner. You doubling down on this makes me think I'm oh so right.

This goes well with how Shadow acted dummy, like he goofed his claim by saying "oh I thought we were early to EoD because of the 2-day night!" when we recently finished Greatest Idea and Shadow showed that he's competent for this game and he wouldn't make that mistake. Also, Greatest Idea had 2-day nights and he had no problem with that.

Sooooo either you're caught in a miserable position as town where you really look like Shadow/Wisdom's partner, or you're indeed Wisdom's partner. Which is it? Will you join us catching Mojo Jojo?
VOTE: Wisdom

-Blossom