Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #25 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:42 pm

Post by Bambi Jay »

I was more pointing out that mafia would probably also need serum to do any extra night actions instead, no that they couldnt kill.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
Survivor
Dunnstral
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:44 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

So what was your original point, do you think that only stronger town roles should be on a lynch wagon, and we should scrutinize those on a lynch wagon later?
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:46 pm

Post by Bambi Jay »

I was mainly pointing out if there was any negative utility town, that if we lynch them now while letting way more people have a shot of getting serum was a good idea.

And it was less encouraging strong roles to vote, more... Telling VTs to maybe let someone else hammer or something.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
Survivor
Dunnstral
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:47 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Do you think mafia would claim negative utility town?
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:50 pm

Post by Bambi Jay »

... I'm saying negative utility town could be used now to let people get serum, not that they're mafia. Jesus. When I'm talking about A and B, that doesn't mean you combine em.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #30 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:50 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

Im thinking about whoever is being lynched could nitpick who is on their wagon, it could offset a t flip, gives more power to a lynchee and give reads if a mefia is lynched and is torned between selecting scum or town on wagon, discuss
Cloud is such a clown....prob a town clown, but clown none-the-less - IAI
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
Survivor
Dunnstral
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #31 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:52 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 29, Bambi Jay wrote:... I'm saying negative utility town could be used now to let people get serum, not that they're mafia. Jesus. When I'm talking about A and B, that doesn't mean you combine em.
So you think we should lynch, say, a miller, who you don't think is mafia, so that we get serum?
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #32 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:53 pm

Post by Bambi Jay »

Ahh, the wonderful nature of actually doing shit now and skipping the shitpost phase.

Yeah I guess Its nice for the lynchee having more power and stuff... Still seems up to the majority to spot sus behavior before that tho cloud.
RadiantCowbells Superfan
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #33 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:53 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells Superfan »

i think the negative utility town we should be lynching to get serum are players we think are mafia :|
CloudKicker wrote:Im thinking about whoever is being lynched could nitpick who is on their wagon, it could offset a t flip, gives more power to a lynchee and give reads if a mefia is lynched and is torned between selecting scum or town on wagon, discuss
this actually isnt a bad idea if this playerlist is active, which i think it can be

im a bit worried abt reading into scum that know theyre dying's actions since thats almost like reading into guiltied scum but for mislynches it's good imo and if we do it for mislynches we kinda have to do it for scum :P
~hydra of 2nd rate scumhunter katyusha and top-tier-but-only-behind-the-man-himself saskeismyyaoikismesis

(avatar drawn by saskeismyyaoikismesis)
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #34 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:53 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

Or we could make a vote for whoever gets to be on the lynch wagon, the lynchee’s vote could have more weigh or something, until we have a clear
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #35 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:54 pm

Post by Bambi Jay »

In post 31, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 29, Bambi Jay wrote:... I'm saying negative utility town could be used now to let people get serum, not that they're mafia. Jesus. When I'm talking about A and B, that doesn't mean you combine em.
So you think we should lynch, say, a miller, who you don't think is mafia, so that we get serum?
Yes I do. The weak are fuel for the stronger ones here.
Yes, I'm related to Elsa Jay. No, we aren't the same person, she is a thot. I'm pure and full of positive energy.
RadiantCowbells Superfan
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #36 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:55 pm

i think having a second vote thing thats unofficial is going to be too much effort to keep up from personal experience, just the lynched person having some authority is good enough
Bambi Jay wrote:
uhm wig
~hydra of 2nd rate scumhunter katyusha and top-tier-but-only-behind-the-man-himself saskeismyyaoikismesis

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
Survivor
Dunnstral
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #37 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:56 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

What cloudkicker said didn't even make sense though. It's an incomplete thought.
In post 32, Bambi Jay wrote:Yeah I guess Its nice for the lynchee having more power and stuff... Still seems up to the majority to spot sus behavior before that tho cloud.
In what way does the lynchee have more power? Can you decipher her post for me?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
Survivor
Dunnstral
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #38 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:56 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

How does town nitpicking give lynchees more power?
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #39 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:57 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 33, RadiantCowbells Superfan wrote:i think the negative utility town we should be lynching to get serum are players we think are mafia :|
CloudKicker wrote:Im thinking about whoever is being lynched could nitpick who is on their wagon, it could offset a t flip, gives more power to a lynchee and give reads if a mefia is lynched and is torned between selecting scum or town on wagon, discuss
this actually isnt a bad idea if this playerlist is active, which i think it can be

im a bit worried abt reading into scum that know theyre dying's actions since thats almost like reading into guiltied scum but for mislynches it's good imo and if we do it for mislynches we kinda have to do it for scum :P
Even if assuming they are going to act like guilted scum, their choices still will have impact on the game and thus, will always be logically picked for either the serum gain or the associatives gain, still gives content for town
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:57 pm

Post by Bambi Jay »

Natural selection at it's finest.

Please tell me you don't see the value of the Mod making Negative utility roles as free food for the stronger roles to get more shit. Gimme an easy early scumread.
RadiantCowbells Superfan
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #41 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:58 pm

his*

He's saying that someone being lynched should ask specific people to unvote and have people vote in their stead, which in theory would be useful to have townread people get more serum but now that im actually thinking about it what if we're like, in a cw situation or something where it's not clear who's getting lynched, or the person who the lynch wants to vote for them hard trs them, etc
Dunnstral wrote:How does town nitpicking give lynchees more power?
they decide who gets serum
CloudKicker wrote:
In post 33, RadiantCowbells Superfan wrote:i think the negative utility town we should be lynching to get serum are players we think are mafia :|

Even if assuming they are going to act like guilted scum, their choices still will have impact on the game and thus, will always be logically picked for either the serum gain or the associatives gain, still gives content for town
i mean fair enough, im just not going to give it much thought personally

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
Survivor
Dunnstral
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #42 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:58 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 35, Bambi Jay wrote:Yes I do. The weak are fuel for the stronger ones here.
Alright.

In order to win, we need to lynch all members of the mafia

We don't need serum to win, but it can help us win

Lynching somebody we think is town to give serum to a bunch of people we don't know the alignment of is counterproductive.

Why wouldn't you lynch somebody you think is scum?
RadiantCowbells Superfan
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #43 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:58 pm

I have a negative utility read on Bambi

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
Survivor
Dunnstral
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #44 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:59 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 40, Bambi Jay wrote:Natural selection at it's finest.

Please tell me you don't see the value of the Mod making Negative utility roles as free food for the stronger roles to get more shit. Gimme an easy early scumread.
I'm only going to lynch players I believe are scum.

If somebody claimed that they gave out 6 serum to anybody who lynched them, I wouldn't lynch them, no.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #45 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:59 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 36, RadiantCowbells Superfan wrote:i think having a second vote thing thats unofficial is going to be too much effort to keep up from personal experience, just the lynched person having some authority is good enough
Bambi Jay wrote:
uhm wig
Maybe we could pick last 3 players? Also I command all town to absolutely never self hammer + do not run up people to L-1, since there’s scum gain via selfing
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #46 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:00 pm

Post by Bambi Jay »

Because day 1 is a crapshoot anyway and you know it, Dunn. Atleast I'm trying to make it easier for us later on for us.
Yes, I'm related to Elsa Jay. No, we aren't the same person, she is a thot. I'm pure and full of positive energy.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
Survivor
Dunnstral
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #47 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:01 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 45, CloudKicker wrote:since there’s scum gain via selfing
No there isn't

Once again: when a scum player is lynched, ALL players gain 2 serum

I don't think that is a snowball mechanic to let town breeze through the game, and so I don't think denying serum is incredibly impactful

Less serum means it's easier to keep track of stuff. Like if somebody got roleblocked - who had serum?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
Survivor
Dunnstral
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #48 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:01 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 46, Bambi Jay wrote:Because day 1 is a crapshoot anyway and you know it, Dunn. Atleast I'm trying to make it easier for us later on for us.
Why would we lynch players we think are town later on?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
Survivor
Dunnstral
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #49 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:02 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I can agree with claiming at L-2 instead of L-1 this game

If only because people are greedy