Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:55 am

Post by Celestial Coordinates »

In post 799, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 793, WhemeStar wrote:You ever gonna post that Link of the game where I was scum and played with you or whatever words you used
Why can't you find it yourself I posted the name/number
What do you think about Unwnd?
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
~ Albert Einstein
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Bigender (He/She)

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:58 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 796, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 794, Celestial Coordinates wrote:why wouldn't you do this as scum? discredit a strong town player, attempt to tilt me and reduce the quality of my reads,
I think you overestimate my scum game rofl
The fact you exclude the part that doesn't fit this counterpoint isn't a good look
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
Survivor
Dunnstral
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:58 am

Post by Dunnstral »

VOTE: Unwnd
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:59 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 800, Celestial Coordinates wrote:
In post 793, WhemeStar wrote:You ever gonna post that Link of the game where I was scum and played with you or whatever words you used
What do you think about Unwnd?
Idk
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
unwnd
unwnd
Moment of Brilliance
unwnd
Moment of Brilliance
Moment of Brilliance

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:04 am

Post by unwnd »

Nothing being said interests me or grabs me in a way that wants me to get involved. The deadline is apparently 20 days therefore I imagine there is plenty of time to discuss semantics. I think RC's way of posturing in the thread is negative towards fulfilling others priorities because he is like a black hole in terms of the way the thread will be paced. I don't recall KidAmn telling me their votes on Gamma/RC despite claiming both were weird and I was waiting for that as well.
Protect yourself from the back of your mind
Celestial Coordinates
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:26 am

In post 804, unwnd wrote:plenty of time to discuss semantics
i'm scumreading you because you say shit like this, by the way :P
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
~ Albert Einstein
Celestial Coordinates
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:32 am

Sakura, mind switching over to Unwnd with me?
~ Albert Einstein
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
Survivor
Sakura Hana
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:35 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 806, Celestial Coordinates wrote:Sakura, mind switching over to Unwnd with me?
not at all
VOTE: unwnd
too busy to actually scumhunt properly atm anyway
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
unwnd
unwnd
Moment of Brilliance
unwnd
Moment of Brilliance
Moment of Brilliance

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:36 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 805, Celestial Coordinates wrote:
You can scumread me for it but it's not really gonna change my opinion about the state of the game. I think if you're town and are spewing bad opinions, reluctant people will sheep you and it will make the thread less dynamic and harder to read
Celestial Coordinates
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:38 am

In post 808, unwnd wrote:
You can scumread me for it but it's not really gonna change my opinion about the state of the game. I think if you're town and are spewing bad opinions, reluctant people will sheep you and it will make the thread less dynamic and harder to read
It's not the state of the game that we're discussing.
It's the fact that you boiled down my read on you to 'semantics' instead of engaging with me on it when I've barely said anything about my read on you.
That, to me, implies that you know my read is genuine and are trying to discredit it as opposed to actually trying to figure out where my read comes from and sort it out.

A lot of my scumread on you also comes from the contrast between this game and Starry Night which just ended.
~ Albert Einstein
unwnd
unwnd
Moment of Brilliance
unwnd
Moment of Brilliance
Moment of Brilliance

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:40 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 809, Celestial Coordinates wrote:
In post 808, unwnd wrote:
It's not the state of the game that we're discussing.
It's the fact that you boiled down my read on you to 'semantics' instead of engaging with me on it when I've barely said anything about my read on you.
That, to me, implies that you know my read is genuine and are trying to discredit it as opposed to actually trying to figure out where my read comes from and sort it out.

A lot of my scumread on you also comes from the contrast between this game and Starry Night which just ended.
My statement about semantics was a general read on the thread and not pertaining to you. I don't think the things being discussed and you leading the helm of said discussion is all that interesting
Celestial Coordinates
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:41 am

In post 810, unwnd wrote:My statement about semantics was a general read on the thread and not pertaining to you. I don't think the things being discussed and you leading the helm of said discussion is all that interesting
Again, this is a strange thing to say. I don't think I've said a whole lot about why I'm scumreading anyone I've scumread.
Boiling it down to semantics doesn't make sense when, again, most of my pushes were just "lol I am RC I am goat sheep me"
~ Albert Einstein
Celestial Coordinates
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:41 am

Do you still think that Gamma is scum, unwnd?
~ Albert Einstein
unwnd
unwnd
Moment of Brilliance
unwnd
Moment of Brilliance
Moment of Brilliance

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:42 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 811, Celestial Coordinates wrote:
In post 810, unwnd wrote:My statement about semantics was a general read on the thread and not pertaining to you. I don't think the things being discussed and you leading the helm of said discussion is all that interesting
Boiling it down to semantics doesn't make sense when, again, most of my pushes were just "lol I am RC I am goat sheep me"
Yeah that kinda is why I'm not interested, maybe you're more self-aware than you give off sometimes

Yes I still dislike Gamma because he's been given all the opportunity to try and solve you as you willingly give out opinions and he's chosen to duck his head and pretend nobody notices.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:47 am

Post by MariaR »

May I get a summary of the most recent events?
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
Survivor
Dunnstral
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:49 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 814, MariaR wrote:May I get a summary of the most recent events?
friendship ended with unwnd

rauthedidar is my new friend
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Jack of All Trades
WhemeStar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:30 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

?
Im a dog that quacks
Fred the Cat
Fred the Cat
Townie
Fred the Cat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:51 pm

Post by Fred the Cat »

My people! How we doing?
Celestial Coordinates
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:08 pm

FTC why did you do that garbage push on me that you have to know doesn't go anywhere good?
~ Albert Einstein
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:28 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 167, unwnd wrote:I guarantee that is not an actual posting restriction and it's just Maria being cheeky
don't know why they entered with this
In post 169, unwnd wrote:
In post 168, thecoldheartedking wrote:*extends arms outward in front of them, palms open and face up*
*raises left hand, lowers right hand*
*raises right hand, lowers left hand*
To the left, take it back now y'all
One hop this time, right foot let's stomp
Left foot let's stomp, cha cha real smooth
This and the last post both were responses to CHK, don't know the meaning of it though
In post 170, unwnd wrote:Mechanics talk is probably annoyingly necessary, but I also find most people who have talked about to be null. I think it matters more what you do with the knowledge of mechanics rather than just uh, talking about them
this is a decent take
In post 171, unwnd wrote:
In post 154, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 150, Rautherdir wrote:I mean, at the very least can you not make it a quote pyramid at the same time? Please?
Also, why did that vote happen CloudKicker. I can't tell why you made the vote from your previous posts or context.
I know you are trying to distance yourself from me when I openchainsawed your slot
lol this is such useless jargon i feel like it's made from a scum who is trying to play off as an informative townie

VOTE: CloudKicker
I don't really see how this is "confusing jargon"
In post 189, unwnd wrote:
In post 188, Fred the Cat wrote:We should start running up some players that have brought only lame discussions so far.
1. Fred the Cat
a lot of people made posts like this but this one feels flatter than some others
In post 200, unwnd wrote:
In post 193, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 171, unwnd wrote:
In post 154, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 150, Rautherdir wrote:I mean, at the very least can you not make it a quote pyramid at the same time? Please?
Also, why did that vote happen CloudKicker. I can't tell why you made the vote from your previous posts or context.
I know you are trying to distance yourself from me when I openchainsawed your slot
lol this is such useless jargon i feel like it's made from a scum who is trying to play off as an informative townie

VOTE: CloudKicker
lol why me
Your sentence made no sense, but like actually

What did you mean by him openchainsawing your slot? That's not even a proper term
It's a mafia shorthand portmanteau, what's so odd about it?
In post 217, unwnd wrote:It's gonna be hard to determine which of CloudKicker/Fred is being stupid and the other is just scum
This isn't just a false dichotomy, it's non existent as no one else was looking at these two like this. Also regardless of this dichotomy making no sense:
In post 225, unwnd wrote:
In post 220, Vifam wrote:i like cloud i dont think hes even being dumb or like unreasonably scummy just hard to understand
I just get the feeling he doesn't believe in half of the things he says

Whether or not this is just lolhumor or intentional is yet to be determined
This makes me think it makes more sense for unwnd to assume Cloudy is scum, which makes the last thing I quoted make less sense.
In post 235, unwnd wrote:
In post 230, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 220, Vifam wrote:i like cloud i dont think hes even being dumb or like unreasonably scummy just hard to understand

Can you please make a case about the post you dislike, what doesnt sound genuine etc. I already explained the post you didn’t understand, I am assuming you fos me for other posts.
I think you're weird and I don't get your humor but others don't think it's scummy

You explained what you meant but why does him openchainsawing and distancing (your words) mean. As in, the person you said you were doing those things. Are they scum?
I'll talk about this below.
In post 251, unwnd wrote:
In post 241, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 235, unwnd wrote:
In post 230, CloudKicker wrote:

Can you please make a case about the post you dislike, what doesnt sound genuine etc. I already explained the post you didn’t understand, I am assuming you fos me for other posts.
I think you're weird and I don't get your humor but others don't think it's scummy

You explained what you meant but why does him openchainsawing and distancing (your words) mean. As in, the person you said you were doing those things. Are they scum?
I was only calling green gear mefia if I was mefia so you can imagine it wasn’t shading and only banter, so no that post had no genuine reads behind it.

You don’t know what distancing means?
A good amount of mefia games are partly solved via associatives between slot aka how mefia tends to interact because they share their hidden win condition. So a lot of mefia will go out of their way to make posts with the sole purpose to make good interactions with their other mefia members, so when people ISO either slot once thwy are flipped mefia, it will not be obvious who the others mefias are.
Is that better? I implied that it was what green gear was doing with me, implying we were both mefia
No, no

I'm asking you why you said those things about Rautherdir in 154. Like what does it mean in terms of how you read him
at this point it is very clear 154 was a joke anyway. And unwnd weebs to get this so it's very strange he's still taking it seriously?
In post 491, unwnd wrote:Vifam I don't know why you didn't proceed to vote Gamma when I said I'd hop on with you
This is a sure sign unwnd isn't taking people's votes closely
In post 498, unwnd wrote:My issue with you right now is that even if you feel validated in defending yourself, I dunno why you would bother. If RC is the type of person that will push you regardless of alignment (going by what you told me) then I don't know what you gain entertaining him. Another thing I'm not the biggest fan of is your snapback to Sakura and insisting you're town, which I find tilted scum tend to do. I'd rather see you try to solve your attackers instead of getting petty
I wanted to hammer out whether I was wrong about the meta because I have been boneheadedly mistaken about past game details, as Katyusha can attest to, so I wanted to get the facts straight before I really concluded how I felt about RC's actions.
In post 519, unwnd wrote:I think RC is pretty solvable and I don't know why he needs excuses to refuse to interact with him

Not even close to CloudKicker
A lot of unwnd's posts focus on Cloudy so these two aren't scum together imo
In post 525, unwnd wrote:If you don't trust either right now Kid is this more indicative of null or that you suspect both
Decent post imo
In post 553, unwnd wrote:I don't know any of your personalities besides Maria hence I commented on it, and I'm not sure why personality should be a starting point for why you're town lol
I'm gonna come back to this post a while later, probably within a week

So overall there's a couple decent posts by unwnd but overall it's rather scummy imo

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:30 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 813, unwnd wrote:
In post 811, Celestial Coordinates wrote:
Yeah that kinda is why I'm not interested, maybe you're more self-aware than you give off sometimes

Yes I still dislike Gamma because he's been given all the opportunity to try and solve you as you willingly give out opinions and he's chosen to duck his head and pretend nobody notices.
I already solved CC pretty solidly imo

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Celestial Coordinates
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:31 pm

Be a good girl and vote him for me please Gamma :(
~ Albert Einstein
unwnd
unwnd
Moment of Brilliance
unwnd
Moment of Brilliance
Moment of Brilliance

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:58 pm

Post by unwnd »

I don't feel like the post you made about me or the one saying you solved CC makes me feel better about either of those statements
Celestial Coordinates
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:00 pm

Why aren't you voting him then Unwnd???
~ Albert Einstein
unwnd
unwnd
Moment of Brilliance
unwnd
Moment of Brilliance
Moment of Brilliance

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:00 pm

Post by unwnd »

I don't see any of your posts where you commit to a read on CC much like you not committing to a read on me in your quotewall, I don't even know why you'd make it there or what purpose it served beyond seemingly doing something proactive for a change

P-edit I am