Survivor
Dunnstral
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:30 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

IMO 917 was pretty defensive in a scummy way
In post 913, unwnd wrote:
In post 911, Bambi Jay wrote:That is legit one of the worst people to vig considering his effort is more then likely lacking town.
I saw the votes on Chemist before from some people, why is his lack of effort any less indicative than Chemist's lack of effort lol
The posting between the two seems pretty different to me and yes I'd say Chemist's lack of effort is scummy while Fred the Cat's isn't
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:31 pm

Post by Vifam »

unwnd wagon is bad
ok
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Bigender (He/She)

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:32 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 922, unwnd wrote:
In post 917, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 915, unwnd wrote:Why do you scumread anyone who provokes you besides RC Gamma
1) this is a lie, if I were to scumread MariaR for provoking me it would've come a lot sooner
2) I didn't scumread RC because it was equally likely that it was town!RC just being very wrong
3) p sure other people have provoked me without me suspecting them
As far as I remember this is the first time you interacted with her? I won't argue the point of provoking you because apparently that idea is something you get very defensive about, which I imagine means you are uh, provoked. Like, if it didn't bother you? You wouldn't response. You wouldn't care. You're right you didn't scumread RC, but as far as I remember you toyed with the idea of what alignment he was and never gave a solid definition. Why do you feel like you're wrong now? He hasn't been playing any different besides backing off you. This is why I said I feel like you only scumread people who provoke you, because you were getting all mad and frustrated even FULL CAPS about RC's read on you earlier and now it doesn't even matter and he's just town? :neutral:

Why does the last point matter?
I definitely interacted with Maria earlier. And I only took offense to the "being provoked" thing because it was used to attack my wall when that was extremely not the case, I just took a while because I had some points that criss crossed between posts I was looking at. Yes I did toy with the idea of RC being scum but I figured it was easier to not go with that because if RC were scum then they'd probably get me lynched anyway, and it worked our because by assuming RC was town I got a sense that they were being genuine in pushing me. The reason I was going all caps was because I was convinced RC was wrong about the YGM game, and I stopped yelling when I read that game and realized "oh shit I was the wrong one". The last point matters because it contradicts what you're saying.
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
Survivor
Dunnstral
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:32 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

What wagon would be good?
unwnd
unwnd
Moment of Brilliance
unwnd
Moment of Brilliance
Moment of Brilliance

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:33 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 926, Dunnstral wrote:IMO 917 was pretty defensive in a scummy way
In post 913, unwnd wrote:
In post 911, Bambi Jay wrote:That is legit one of the worst people to vig considering his effort is more then likely lacking town.
I saw the votes on Chemist before from some people, why is his lack of effort any less indicative than Chemist's lack of effort lol
The posting between the two seems pretty different to me and yes I'd say Chemist's lack of effort is scummy while Fred the Cat's isn't
I kinda disagree but it's probably not the most interesting talking point. When I ISO'd chemist I think that his way of approaching the thread is different (claiming he's gonna get caught up and doesn't) but they're pretty much the same in terms of uh, effectiveness. Fred isn't trying to fake being interested like Chemist but you can both tell they're not interested in the same way.
Protect yourself from the back of your mind
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
Survivor
Dunnstral
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:35 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I'm not scumreading people based off of effectiveness though

And you didn't put chemist in your list of people to shoot so maybe we should be asking you this and not me
unwnd
unwnd
Moment of Brilliance
unwnd
Moment of Brilliance
Moment of Brilliance

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:36 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 928, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 915, unwnd wrote:Why do you scumread anyone who provokes you besides RC Gamma
1) this is a lie, if I were to scumread MariaR for provoking me it would've come a lot sooner
2) I didn't scumread RC because it was equally likely that it was town!RC just being very wrong
As far as I remember this is the first time you interacted with her? I won't argue the point of provoking you because apparently that idea is something you get very defensive about, which I imagine means you are uh, provoked. Like, if it didn't bother you? You wouldn't response. You wouldn't care. You're right you didn't scumread RC, but as far as I remember you toyed with the idea of what alignment he was and never gave a solid definition. Why do you feel like you're wrong now? He hasn't been playing any different besides backing off you. This is why I said I feel like you only scumread people who provoke you, because you were getting all mad and frustrated even FULL CAPS about RC's read on you earlier and now it doesn't even matter and he's just town? :neutral:

I definitely interacted with Maria earlier. And I only took offense to the "being provoked" thing because it was used to attack my wall when that was extremely not the case, I just took a while because I had some points that criss crossed between posts I was looking at. Yes I did toy with the idea of RC being scum but I figured it was easier to not go with that because if RC were scum then they'd probably get me lynched anyway, and it worked our because by assuming RC was town I got a sense that they were being genuine in pushing me. The reason I was going all caps was because I was convinced RC was wrong about the YGM game, and I stopped yelling when I read that game and realized "oh shit I was the wrong one". The last point matters because it contradicts what you're saying.
I again don't know why you need to explain yourself if you did nothing wrong. This tangent you're getting into and trying to cover all bases makes me feel worse about you than better. I make stupid and shitty reads all the time, let alone embarrass myself

If you accept RC was a bad read, that's fine. Instead you have some coordinated reason as to why it was bad and it comes off like you're self-aware in a way that you don't want anything leading back to you
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:41 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

^ this, monsieurs and madames, is town posting
Cloud is such a clown....prob a town clown, but clown none-the-less - IAI
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:49 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

VOTE: gamma
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:54 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 932, unwnd wrote:
In post 928, Gamma Emerald wrote:

I again don't know why you need to explain yourself if you did nothing wrong. This tangent you're getting into and trying to cover all bases makes me feel worse about you than better. I make stupid and shitty reads all the time, let alone embarrass myself

If you accept RC was a bad read, that's fine. Instead you have some coordinated reason as to why it was bad and it comes off like you're self-aware in a way that you don't want anything leading back to you
Cool, apparently I'm scum for actually being able to fucking defend myself, piss off. I started explaining myself because you presented a bullshit interpretation of my actions and I wanted to make clear what the actual situation was. Also if you didn't want me doing a war of the words, maybe don't respond to a pointed list with a wall of text?
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:55 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Cloudy I really want you to try and justify unwnd's interactions with your slot as town because they really aren't imo

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
unwnd
unwnd
Moment of Brilliance
unwnd
Moment of Brilliance
Moment of Brilliance

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:59 pm

Post by unwnd »

For every point made against you have a dismissive response whether it be in the form of (what I assume is) feigned frustration or insinuating that behavior in your response to your own is also scummy because..reasons? Like, you said I shouldn't respond to you with a wall of text as if somehow you responding with a wall of text is why I dislike you, which is not my argument. I dislike the things you are presenting regardless if it's in the form of sentence or paragraph
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Jack of All Trades
WhemeStar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:01 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

VOTE: Chemist
Im a dog that quacks
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:04 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 936, Gamma Emerald wrote:Cloudy I really want you to try and justify unwnd's interactions with your slot as town because they really aren't imo
The dichotomy post is probably the worst in the thread and his pushes on me were bad, but can see it coming from town. Tone wise I think he’s doing too good of a job for mefia, shrugs, I am a sucker for tone
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:04 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Well of course you would I'm pushing you
But to respond more thoroughly yeah I'm frustrated because you appear to be using twisty fucking language and when people do that it makes me angry because it's really hard to argue with. And I'm saying the behavior in response to my own is scummy because 1) that's what I think, I already believe you're scum so you resounding like this just reinforces my feelings, and for Maria it's the fact we actually have a good rate of reading each other so for her to consistent push me like this sends alarms ringing in my mind, and it's not the first time she's tried this playing scum against me either. 2) sometimes I just end up reading people based on how they interact with me, I've been told I've had OMGUS style reads in the past.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:05 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 939, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 936, Gamma Emerald wrote:Cloudy I really want you to try and justify unwnd's interactions with your slot as town because they really aren't imo
The dichotomy post is probably the worst in the thread and his pushes on me were bad, but can see it coming from town. Tone wise I think he’s doing too good of a job for mefia, shrugs, I am a sucker for tone
Well that won't convince me because content-wise unwnd is abysmal and if you admit you are weak to that kind of thing maybe you should take it with a grain of salt

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Celestial Coordinates
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:06 pm

Post by Celestial Coordinates »

Fun to read, I'll see you guys tomorrow.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
~ Albert Einstein
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:08 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 941, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 939, CloudKicker wrote:
Well that won't convince me because content-wise unwnd is abysmal and if you admit you are weak to that kind of thing maybe you should take it with a grain of salt
I think hes misguided genuine town, like 90% of every player flipping town.
That being said, I had you as a pretty strong townread and im not very satisfied with my vote :( I am annoyed i read kid’s past games which made lose my game pov
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:10 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

UNVOTE: i will be reseting a bunch of reads
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:11 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Fyi Cloudy I'm interested in convincing you because a large part of my read on him is based on how he interacted with you. If you can articulate the tone townread and it actually sounds good I'll probably stop voting him

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Celestial Coordinates
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:23 pm

a
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
~ Albert Einstein
Celestial Coordinates
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:23 pm

a
~ Albert Einstein
Celestial Coordinates
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:23 pm

a
~ Albert Einstein
Celestial Coordinates
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:23 pm

a
~ Albert Einstein