Celestial Coordinates
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:29 pm

Post by Celestial Coordinates »

In post 1152, CloudKicker wrote:That being I enjoy the content @RC and the new replace-in otherwise I would not have the opportunity to project my alignement as well & appreciate the content, or lack-there-of, the others slots. Thank you for your input.

Could you expand on the gamma scumread, I liked your lasts answers
Ngl CK, not really all that impressed with your recent posts. You seem to literally be doing everything but responding directly to RC’s case on you.

~N
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
~ Albert Einstein
Celestial Coordinates
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:32 pm

In post 1162, CloudKicker wrote:Bambino has been contentless for the past 45 pages despite a strong start, also this is me trying to direct the attention of the town on another slot while I wifom my way out of this fos.

@bambino: Don’t you have content? Confident reads? What about my slot : ) do you think I am mefia?
Bambi has done nothing scummy. Each post you make, intentionally ignoring RC’s case on you, just makes you look worse and worse.

~N
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
~ Albert Einstein
Celestial Coordinates
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:35 pm

In post 1177, Celestial Coordinates wrote:
In post 1176, Bambi Jay wrote:... Sad times when you get sent to another page despite responding to the previous one.

step 1 to avoiding this

hydra with nancy who insists on reading threads backwards

rip
:(
~ Albert Einstein
Celestial Coordinates
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:39 pm

In post 1215, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1196, Bambi Jay wrote:Sorry RC shaded you as scum Cloud. They do it to everyone.
Wait do you think CC is scum?
In post 1219, WhemeStar wrote:Rc have you played with Sakura before
We both have.
~ Albert Einstein
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Jack of All Trades
WhemeStar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:40 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

In post 1224, Celestial Coordinates wrote:
In post 1143, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 1109, Celestial Coordinates wrote:Also, why is it more preposterous to scumread two [not you] people and less preposterous to scumread someone that you know for a fact to be town (ie, you)?

This is RC’s towniest post ftr
Why aren’t you attempting to debunk RC’s argument? This seems like deflection to me.

~N
What was his argument
Im a dog that quacks
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Jack of All Trades
WhemeStar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:40 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

Do they always buddy you like this
Im a dog that quacks
Celestial Coordinates
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:53 pm

In post 1229, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 1109, Celestial Coordinates wrote:Also, why is it more preposterous to scumread two [not you] people and less preposterous to scumread someone that you know for a fact to be town (ie, you)?

Why aren’t you attempting to debunk RC’s argument? This seems like deflection to me.

~N
What was his argument
About the various interactions between him and unwind. He just seems to be totally skirting around it.
~ Albert Einstein
Celestial Coordinates
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:57 pm

In post 1230, WhemeStar wrote:Do they always buddy you like this
If Sakura is scum, she wouldn’t have too much to gain by doing this but whether or not you want to characterize her play as “buddying” or just mindmelding, I fail to see anything actually scummy about it.
~ Albert Einstein
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Bigender (He/She)

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:25 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1220, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1119, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1115, Celestial Coordinates wrote:
In post 1114, Gamma Emerald wrote:Not at all, I thought Cloudy was town based on how unwnd interacted with him. Would I trust someone to fact c1heck me like that if I thought they were scum?
I dunno. If you're scum with Unwnd, you'd certainly be willing to have someone talk you out of scumreading them though, like Unwnd got talked out of scumreading you.
What exactly is it about the Cloud-Unwnd interactions that you say makes Cloud town? What says Unwnd talking to town as opposed to awkward SvS?
The fact unwnd
consistently
drew focus towards Cloudy. I doubt scum does that to a buddy.
Read CoC2. Saudade was continually hardbussing my slot and this was a freaking micro, no less. Scum distancing is so ridiculously common on this site, this should never be anyone’s first line of defence.

~Nancy
Tf is CoC and why are there two
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:27 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1228, Celestial Coordinates wrote:
In post 1196, Bambi Jay wrote:Sorry RC shaded you as scum Cloud. They do it to everyone.
We both have.
What does my post have to do with this
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Celestial Coordinates
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:29 pm

In post 1233, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1220, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1119, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1115, Celestial Coordinates wrote:
In post 1114, Gamma Emerald wrote:Not at all, I thought Cloudy was town based on how unwnd interacted with him. Would I trust someone to fact c1heck me like that if I thought they were scum?
I dunno. If you're scum with Unwnd, you'd certainly be willing to have someone talk you out of scumreading them though, like Unwnd got talked out of scumreading you.
What exactly is it about the Cloud-Unwnd interactions that you say makes Cloud town? What says Unwnd talking to town as opposed to awkward SvS?
The fact unwnd
consistently
drew focus towards Cloudy. I doubt scum does that to a buddy.
Read CoC2. Saudade was continually hardbussing my slot and this was a freaking micro, no less. Scum distancing is so ridiculously common on this site, this should never be anyone’s first line of defence.

~Nancy
Tf is CoC and why are there two
It was CoC reroll. Chain of Command.
~ Albert Einstein
Celestial Coordinates
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:29 pm

In post 1234, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1228, Celestial Coordinates wrote:
We both have.
What does my post have to do with this
That got in there by mistake.
~ Albert Einstein
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:30 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Saudade always fucking does that, he did it with Okapoka in a game I repped into

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
unwnd
unwnd
Moment of Brilliance
unwnd
Moment of Brilliance
Moment of Brilliance

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:20 pm

Post by unwnd »

Oh boy. Look at the votecount and try to remember the reasoning people have put up for voting the people they are. I doubt you can remember it--it's non-existent. You have about 3 unanswered votes on me, and then there's RC. It's not what RC is saying about me, rather the opinions surrounding him are very shallow. You have a lot of people townreading him for essentially being himself, which is loud. That's a general distinction I've made, even if nobody has exactly worded it like that. I don't see why RC doesn't see this as a problem, maybe he's too tied up on his own agenda. I don't know what to take away from the others because they've hardly said anything about it. RC could come in here blue in the face about how I'm scum #1 or I'm tied with X or Y or even dare-I-Say Z and it wouldn't matter to me because it's been pretty much just RC's opinions that I've been able to follow.

This is troublesome, it's also honestly really
fucking
boring. Boring isn't necessarily a point to be made, but I'm gonna make it anyways because boring games tend to have bad results for Town. When apathy becomes an affliction, it gives scum a plan of what to do. If the thread is apathetic, scum will be apathetic. I think that there is a lot of scum people are not addressing because there are no talking points to be made.
Protect yourself from the back of your mind
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
Survivor
Dunnstral
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:30 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

It's not hard to see this as scumplaining

I think you have a decent chance of being scum and nothing has given me a reason to reconsider and I wouldn't be as happy lynching the other lynch targets at the moment

You can say RC RC RC but it doesn't matter.

I thought you were town in the dance game and I don't get that feeling here. I'm not too confident but this isn't bad for a day 1 lynch, that's the kind of reasoning I'm going with
unwnd
unwnd
Moment of Brilliance
unwnd
Moment of Brilliance
Moment of Brilliance

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:32 pm

Post by unwnd »

So..what's up? Do something. Active call out to the people wasting my time. If you're one of the people who agrees with RC but you're just sitting there nodding in agreement at your computer monitor instead of posting, post about it. Scum don't post unless they're given a reason, so you might as well be scum in my eyes if that's what you're doing. I don't mind being the example if I'm the one who's lynched. I think that would probably help at this rate, maybe a mislynch would wake some of you up. I try not to exclusively call out people because the behavior is not exclusive, the lot of you simply aren't playing. It's annoying. Wake the fuck up. Start playing or put your goddamn vote on me. Put your vote on anyone. To the people who have their vote on me? Talk about it. Have their vote on someone? Talk about it. This isn't a newbie game, or at least I'd like to believe it's not. There's no reason for this gamestate to exist. It's why I'm thinking it's manufactured and lead by scum.

If I check this thread in the morning and RC is the only person to respond to me then lol.
unwnd
unwnd
Moment of Brilliance
unwnd
Moment of Brilliance
Moment of Brilliance

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:37 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 1239, Dunnstral wrote:It's not hard to see this as scumplaining

I think you have a decent chance of being scum and nothing has given me a reason to reconsider and I wouldn't be as happy lynching the other lynch targets at the moment

You can say RC RC RC but it doesn't matter.

I thought you were town in the dance game and I don't get that feeling here. I'm not too confident but this isn't bad for a day 1 lynch, that's the kind of reasoning I'm going with
I gain nothing posting here but I do it because I'm town. That's the only defense I'll make on my behalf

I'm not sure about you as well because you're guarded but in a way that doesn't lead on as much
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
Survivor
Dunnstral
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:54 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1240, unwnd wrote:There's no reason for this gamestate to exist. It's why I'm thinking it's manufactured and lead by scum.
People will lurk regardless, I'm not sure that "this gamestate" is a thing (I don't think it's a good defense, at least)
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
Survivor
Sakura Hana
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:58 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Wheme's shade is noted.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Celestial Coordinates
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:03 am

The vibe I'm getting from Unwnd is that he's mad that he's getting lynched when only I scumread him as opposed to anything else.
~ Albert Einstein
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:08 am

Post by Bambi Jay »

I'm still completely fine with his murder tho. But I guess I don't matter as much.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:33 am

Post by CloudKicker »

No he's saying i am scum
Cloud is such a clown....prob a town clown, but clown none-the-less - IAI
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:38 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 1223, Celestial Coordinates wrote:
In post 1142, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 1106, Celestial Coordinates wrote:So, unfortunately for my ability to get townreads that I'm confident in on the people who I haven't solved as scum, most of the game is not playing here.
FTC hasn't actually earned a townread at this point. The same applies to tons of other people who I don't think are scum.
Declaring a confident solve on multiple scum at one time without a large set of the playerlist that I'm confidently townreading is dicey

However, I'm feeling relatively good about this in spite of that, and also in spite of the fact that calling multiple slots as scum makes it easier for townies who disagree with me on any of them as opposed to all of them to discredit all my reads as a group because of that, so I think that I will go ahead.

I think that all 3 of
Cloudkicker
Unwnd
, and
Gamma Emerald
are scumbuddies. Gamma is the least confident but still feel relatively good on.
lol why me

On another note, you are very bad at hiding your reads
Just like you, I answer one post at a time-ish when I am rereading, I outed my reads on his s pool about 2-3 times already and i disagree with his associatives with my slot (obv).
I have looked at gamma/unwd tho but im not diving into associatives as of yet

???

Really? This is all you have to say to this?

~N

~N
In post 1225, Celestial Coordinates wrote:
In post 1152, CloudKicker wrote:That being I enjoy the content @RC and the new replace-in otherwise I would not have the opportunity to project my alignement as well & appreciate the content, or lack-there-of, the others slots. Thank you for your input.

Could you expand on the gamma scumread, I liked your lasts answers
Ngl CK, not really all that impressed with your recent posts. You seem to literally be doing everything but responding directly to RC’s case on you.

~N
In post 1226, Celestial Coordinates wrote:
In post 1162, CloudKicker wrote:Bambino has been contentless for the past 45 pages despite a strong start, also this is me trying to direct the attention of the town on another slot while I wifom my way out of this fos.

@bambino: Don’t you have content? Confident reads? What about my slot : ) do you think I am mefia?
Bambi has done nothing scummy. Each post you make, intentionally ignoring RC’s case on you, just makes you look worse and worse.

~N
In post 1231, Celestial Coordinates wrote:
In post 1229, WhemeStar wrote:

~N
What was his argument
About the various interactions between him and unwind. He just seems to be totally skirting around it.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:38 am

Post by CloudKicker »

^Formating of my ass

**Just like you, I answer one post at a time-ish when I am rereading, I outed my reads on his s pool about 2-3 times already and i disagree with his associatives with my slot (obv).
I have looked at gamma/unwd tho but im not diving into associatives as of yet
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:43 am

Post by CloudKicker »

And FTR RC's has no ''case'' as in, a single centralized post that can be discussed @Nacy. What RC did was claim a 3/4 with my name in it and vaguely mention associatives with my slot and that we were distancing, not sure what you expect from me than to just say ''lol no''.
The posts he's referring to are pretty unsubstantial all around but I understand why it can be seen as SvsS and it's easy to conf bias a slot you already have a head made about them