Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1425 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:47 pm

Post by Bambi Jay »

In post 1417, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1379, Gamma Emerald wrote:I've just been burned trying to out and town side as 3p.
Ask this player for the best way(s) to do it. They actually suck at it, but -somehow- manage to get the job done everytime! :cop:
Hey, asking someone out the game for advice is illegal, Monkey Man. What U smokin?
Yes, I'm related to Elsa Jay. No, we aren't the same person, she is a thot. I'm pure and full of positive energy.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Bigender (He/She)

Post Post #1426 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:47 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1424, Celestial Coordinates wrote:Gamma, why did you call Unwnd out a few pages ago but refuse to vote them?
Because I'm not sure what I'm calling them out on makes them scum
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Bigender (He/She)

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:48 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1425, Bambi Jay wrote:
In post 1417, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1379, Gamma Emerald wrote:I've just been burned trying to out and town side as 3p.
Ask this player for the best way(s) to do it. They actually suck at it, but -somehow- manage to get the job done everytime! :cop:
Hey, asking someone out the game for advice is illegal, Monkey Man. What U smokin?
Actually I have legitimately done that, for YGM no less
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:49 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1408, CloudKicker wrote:"Outcasts (no company, unemployed)"

Idk, IMO it's very precise to be mentioned in 1st post. Some abilities might need to use a company name or something, maybe the outcast is ascetic SK lel
Or maybe they're just the VTs (or maybe the Vanilla Roles??)

Spoiler:

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:52 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 1422, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 1249, CloudKicker wrote:And FTR RC's has no ''case'' as in, a single centralized post that can be discussed @Nacy. What RC did was claim a 3/4 with my name in it and vaguely mention associatives with my slot and that we were distancing, not sure what you expect from me than to just say ''lol no''.
The posts he's referring to are pretty unsubstantial all around but I understand why it can be seen as SvsS and it's easy to conf bias a slot you already have a head made about them
So what is this post saying then?
You are an incoherent mess

I used ""'s around 'case' then proceeded to explain exactly how I intended to use that word in my post because I did not want it to be misinterpreted

I said ; no "case" as in (here's the definition i posted and planned to to use in my post) :
a single centralized post that can be discussed

Did I say he had no reason to fos me ? No, i said :
The posts he's referring to are pretty unsubstantial all around but I understand why it can be seen as SvsS

Did I say the fact that he has no 'case' or no centralized post then people should disregard his scum pool? No
Did I say he's wrong because he can't explain (or simply didn't) his thought process aka whatever fucking subreads he had to conclude to that scum pool? No

Did I disagree with his reads? Yes.
Is he wrong read-wise? Yes
Is he wrong because of no 'case' ? I never implied so

Learn 2 read
Cloud is such a clown....prob a town clown, but clown none-the-less - IAI
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:53 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 1428, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1408, CloudKicker wrote:"Outcasts (no company, unemployed)"

Idk, IMO it's very precise to be mentioned in 1st post. Some abilities might need to use a company name or something, maybe the outcast is ascetic SK lel
Or maybe they're just the VTs (or maybe the Vanilla Roles??)

Spoiler:
theres a VT sample role w/ a corporation so that doesnt work
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
Survivor
Sakura Hana
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:53 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Why do u want a single centralized post that can be discussed then.
My idea is "to discredit it".

Actually, you know what, this is going nowhere. This is why i hate interacting with my scumreads.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:58 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 1431, Sakura Hana wrote:Why do u want a single centralized post that can be discussed then.

Actually, you know what, this is going nowhere. This is why i hate interacting with my scumreads.
Jesus fucking christ, don't you think that there's no town gain to ask for someone to explain their scumreads? Don't you think that EVEN if I had the confirmation that CC was town, I wouldn't want them to out their thought process so I could hold their hands and walk me trough their thoughts process so I can point out what is wrong, misinterpreted, misread etc ?
(Which is BTW, exactly what I am doing with you RN and I discover that you reads are based on worst fundations than wheme's votes).

Don't you think its town's job to discredit incorrect posts? Incorrect reads? lol
Celestial Coordinates
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:58 pm

Post by Celestial Coordinates »

In post 1431, Sakura Hana wrote:Why do u want a single centralized post that can be discussed then.

make me cookies instead
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
~ Albert Einstein
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
Survivor
Sakura Hana
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:59 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 1433, Celestial Coordinates wrote:

make me cookies instead
Sure!
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:02 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 1434, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 1433, Celestial Coordinates wrote:

make me cookies instead
Sure!
And then you dare mention someone else is deflecting, can you even more be hypocritical
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:04 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1425, Bambi Jay wrote:Hey, asking someone out the game for advice is illegal, Monkey Man. What U smokin?
Gamma didn't claim 3P in this game though. Reread the quote. It was a previous game, so I answered in the general gist.

Spoiler:

PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:09 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

Meh...CK is probably town.
<(") | (")>
unwnd
unwnd
Moment of Brilliance
unwnd
Moment of Brilliance
Moment of Brilliance

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:17 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 1338, RadiantCowbells Superfan wrote:unwnd can you try to like, try to centralize who you're calling out? who are the scummy people letting the gamestate be as illogical as you state it is? as valid and relatable-in-past games as it's meaningless to me if you're not pointing out who you think could be the scum trying to make the gamestate the way it is. like i've been in your position before and even though i was completely wrong about it it let me move the gamestate along and eventually lynch scum.
It's not really centralized, I don't think everyone voting me is scum. If I had to give individual tells on everyone, I'd say that CC (or RC) is null, Sakura is probably misguided town, Dunnstral is leaning scum, and then Bambi Jay is..just unfortunate. I'd scumread her but part of me thinks she doesn't care enough to be scum.

When I was talking about
the votes
, I meant every vote. You have 3 votes on Rauth that I seriously can't remember why they were made in the first place; same with the 2 on Primate which counts your own. What's your reason for Primate if you're still on them? Primate's behavior is inconclusive to me, just seems like he's grabbing a lot of the common topics and aligning them in a form of a paragraph. The problem I'm facing (and maybe you're tired of hearing about this) is not plays and conversations made are not very distinguishable from the others. I'm pretty sure in the example of Primate you have someone who's acting close to the same. Who's the scum there? I don't have an individual example to compare but when the thread is like this you have similar behavior that is hard to distinguish from one and the other. When it comes to my own wagon, I feel RC has done nothing notable and if I were commenting on his logic I'd say it's pretty bad when it comes to Me/Gamma/KC. Sakura seems a bit more innocuous just from a tone perspective and I feel like she's easily influenced by people like RC hence she's there. I'd say her jump on me is probably the least I'm worried about for that fact alone. Everything Dunnstral has said thus far rings hollow to me, moreover there are some certain things I don't like that I haven't given myself the time to address. It's a process of his wording, the way he's said things. Maybe you're interested in hearing more about it. I have nothing to say about Bambi which is both good/bad.

I don't know why the assumption being made is that I think RC is leading a herd against me, personally Dunnstral voted me before RC even considered the fact. Bambi just wants 'murder', and then Sakura is probably the only sheep there. I see Penguin has voted me now and Fred and I've already talked about Fred needs to be vigged and if somehow you don't see that by now then I'm not sure what to say.
Protect yourself from the back of your mind
unwnd
unwnd
Moment of Brilliance
unwnd
Moment of Brilliance
Moment of Brilliance

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:18 pm

Post by unwnd »

P-edit: The problem I'm facing (and maybe you're tired of hearing about this) is that plays and conversations made are
not
very distinguishable from the others. I'm pretty sure in the example of Primate you have someone who's acting close to the same.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:19 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Ok.. so I do have a theory that there's one scum between 1. Cloudkicker & 12. RedPanda (leaning currently CK). HOWEVER, I think it will be extremely anti-town to reveal that theory in case it's true!!! Help??

Spoiler:

CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:22 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

Out it
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
Survivor
Dunnstral
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:23 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1438, unwnd wrote:
In post 1338, RadiantCowbells Superfan wrote:unwnd can you try to like, try to centralize who you're calling out? who are the scummy people letting the gamestate be as illogical as you state it is? as valid and relatable-in-past games as it's meaningless to me if you're not pointing out who you think could be the scum trying to make the gamestate the way it is. like i've been in your position before and even though i was completely wrong about it it let me move the gamestate along and eventually lynch scum.
It's not really centralized, I don't think everyone voting me is scum. If I had to give individual tells on everyone, I'd say that CC (or RC) is null, Sakura is probably misguided town, Dunnstral is leaning scum, and then Bambi Jay is..just unfortunate. I'd scumread her but part of me thinks she doesn't care enough to be scum.

When I was talking about
the votes
, I meant every vote. You have 3 votes on Rauth that I seriously can't remember why they were made in the first place; same with the 2 on Primate which counts your own. What's your reason for Primate if you're still on them? Primate's behavior is inconclusive to me, just seems like he's grabbing a lot of the common topics and aligning them in a form of a paragraph. The problem I'm facing (and maybe you're tired of hearing about this) is not plays and conversations made are not very distinguishable from the others. I'm pretty sure in the example of Primate you have someone who's acting close to the same. Who's the scum there? I don't have an individual example to compare but when the thread is like this you have similar behavior that is hard to distinguish from one and the other. When it comes to my own wagon, I feel RC has done nothing notable and if I were commenting on his logic I'd say it's pretty bad when it comes to Me/Gamma/KC. Sakura seems a bit more innocuous just from a tone perspective and I feel like she's easily influenced by people like RC hence she's there. I'd say her jump on me is probably the least I'm worried about for that fact alone. Everything Dunnstral has said thus far rings hollow to me, moreover there are some certain things I don't like that I haven't given myself the time to address. It's a process of his wording, the way he's said things. Maybe you're interested in hearing more about it. I have nothing to say about Bambi which is both good/bad.

I don't know why the assumption being made is that I think RC is leading a herd against me, personally Dunnstral voted me before RC even considered the fact. Bambi just wants 'murder', and then Sakura is probably the only sheep there. I see Penguin has voted me now and Fred and I've already talked about Fred needs to be vigged and if somehow you don't see that by now then I'm not sure what to say.
It seems like you started talking about one thing then started talking about something else
Celestial Coordinates
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:23 pm

Post by Celestial Coordinates »

I have a theory that Unwnd is still scum :shifty:
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
~ Albert Einstein
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
Survivor
Sakura Hana
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:23 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Nah, let scum shiver in pain and suffering.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
unwnd
unwnd
Moment of Brilliance
unwnd
Moment of Brilliance
Moment of Brilliance

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:24 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 1442, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1438, unwnd wrote:

When I was talking about
the votes

It seems like you started talking about one thing then started talking about something else
That is generally what happens in a static environment, there is nothing that stands out hence I have to do guesswork on multiple instances
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:25 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

murder serum addict and torture-loving girl

shaping up to be a fun game.
<(") | (")>
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
Survivor
Dunnstral
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:25 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1250, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 1239, Dunnstral wrote:It's not hard to see this as scumplaining

I think you have a decent chance of being scum and nothing has given me a reason to reconsider and I wouldn't be as happy lynching the other lynch targets at the moment

You can say RC RC RC but it doesn't matter.

I thought you were town in the dance game and I don't get that feeling here. I'm not too confident but this isn't bad for a day 1 lynch, that's the kind of reasoning I'm going with
Can you link, also what is different from his game then and this one?
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=80283

The difference is that I don't townread him in this game
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
Survivor
Dunnstral
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:25 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1445, unwnd wrote:That is generally what happens in a static environment, there is nothing that stands out hence I have to do guesswork on multiple instances
Your posting isn't making me think you're town
unwnd
unwnd
Moment of Brilliance
unwnd
Moment of Brilliance
Moment of Brilliance

Post Post #1449 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:26 pm

Post by unwnd »

Your posting isn't making me think you're town
You come at me for generalizing and then proceed to give me the same attitude lol