Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1600 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:38 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 1599, RedPanda wrote:
In post 1593, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 1585, RedPanda wrote:I'll tell you right now my role mentions another faction and I assumed it was Aeon from the prologue.
Btw you meant corporations and not factions right?
I don't want to elaborate but it implies a second faction.
As in, multiball? Btw I asked because i thought it was a typo
Cloud is such a clown....prob a town clown, but clown none-the-less - IAI
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1601 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:40 am

Post by RedPanda »

Raut because he brought up the aeon and something someone else brought up in connection with him,I don't remember who, I think it was dunn.

Bambi hasn't given me a townread and I feel bambi is trying to force me to townread the slot by their posts.

Fred is more of a gut read. he sounds like town to me.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:42 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 2, Zaphkael wrote:You see, after everHope, humanity lost faith in technology. At least, highly advanced technology. They no longer trusted AI's, bots, droids and drones. They no longer wanted to fire intelligent missiles who could possibly change their course.
Yeah and this made me think Aeon is second scum.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:42 am

Post by CloudKicker »

Also I just read the prologue and it says 3 corporations did fuck up, namely Simotech/INSTITUA/Aeon

The sample role list an institua as town so ???

I never bothered to read any flavor ever but apparently there might be game related hints
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Bigender (He/She)

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:54 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Coming soon to a Large Theme game near you...

Gamma Emerald's Fun-tastic Name Game!
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:00 am

Post by Bambi Jay »

In post 1601, RedPanda wrote: Bambi hasn't given me a townread and I feel bambi is trying to force me to townread the slot by their posts.
... Force you? How does one force a townread playing the way I am?
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:11 am

Post by RedPanda »

Maybe it's the wrong wording but I don't like your 10+ posts of murder. It feels like something someone posts to purposely get townread.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:12 am

Post by CloudKicker »

Hes softing sk
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:16 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

...no reaction to my last post, Cloudy?
FYI to all, the show is currently under production and great steps are being taken at this rate to completion.
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:18 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 1608, Gamma Emerald wrote:...no reaction to my last post, Cloudy?
FYI to all, the show is currently under production and great steps are being taken at this rate to completion.
Honestly i did refrain myself to use nicknames in my list for clarity purposes, so im a bit jealous. Also i try to post less and not react to everything lel
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1610 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:51 am

Post by Bambi Jay »

In post 1607, CloudKicker wrote:Hes softing sk

Oh fuck I'm caught.
Celestial Coordinates
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1611 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:15 am

Post by Celestial Coordinates »

Hey guys, I was hoping to feel a lot better by now but I’m still really really sick. I will try to do my best to post but until I feel better, RC will continue the be the active head. Sorry. :(

~Nancy
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
~ Albert Einstein
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1612 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:24 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 1611, Celestial Coordinates wrote:I will try to do my best to post but until I feel better, RC will continue the be the active head. Sorry.
Same.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1613 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:27 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Welcome to Gamma Emerald's Fun-tastic Name Game!

This is the part of the show where I, Gamma Emerald, present to you all the names of those present in the game with each name color-coded to give you an idea of what alignment I believe them to be! Next to these names will be descriptions of what they have done that I find noteworthy! Let the Name Game begin!

...Hold up, the producers just let me know I should add this disclaimer: until the game is proven multiball, coloration is only used as a sliding scale if town to scum!

Cloudkicker
- I do not think I have experienced the clown fest that is scum!Cloudy, but I feel they have been working to sort a bit like me, though I feel like they should mind the eyes glaring at them a little less!
MariaR
- I feel like the robotic facade she puts on is no impediment to being able to analyze her posts. As for the actual read, that is up in the air until she elaborates on her reaction test!
KidAmn
- is it just me or has he gotten less active recently? This is disturbing! I also just feel he is shady in general.
Rautherdir
- This person has slipped under the radar, so I am thinking it could be scum! They also have the dubious honor of being one of the most inactive slots currently.
Celestial Coordinates
- This slot is likely town, their play just does not work as well for scum as it does for town and it fits past experiences with town RC and CC, though I am not as confident about meta consistency for Nancy!
PenguinPower
- I have him as a town lean, while his entrance was not stellar, after I started pressing them he improved at least a little bit!
RadiantCowbells Superfan
- While I feel like this is town they are under consideration for scum that is under-the-radar!
Bambi Jay
- Their posting is almost inscrutable but I managed to find some posts that stuck out town town-aligned!
Gamma Emerald
- Your marvelous host! To wax poetic about myself, I feel like my ISO has a few spots that should truly shine as town play for anyone who cares to consider the ramifications of my actions.
Chemist1422
- Whilst he has barely posted he manages to avoid the embarrassing position of posting so little I cannot read him, because I think there are a couple towny things he has posted!
Fred The Cat
- This mystical individual seems to be a Creature alt! Assuming this I would definitely proclaim this person is town! Also I wonder how this person in particular will react to this because while they were around for the inaugural edition of this show, they were not truly present!
RedPanda
- This person seemed scummy to me early but I haven't really given his posts the time of day since then so I may just be biased against them currently!
WhemeStar
- He has not posted anything spicy that I would expect out of him if he were town, and he seems a lot like his scum self in terms of thread presence, so I am rather confident he is scum!
Vifam
- A quick perusal of the ISO gives me the sense Vifam is not really acting like town. They push weird places, and seem to stick to certain things without the genuine attachment I would expect from a townie who just can't let something go. Hopefully if there is a replacement they will do something more readable though, as this person feels quite inscrutable!
Almost50
- I feel like they are town, but that may change. However whatever read I have on Almost50 I believe everyone should probably trust as we have ended up being able to read each other more often than not!
Primate
- I get a sense this person is town, he seems to be asking questions and looking places others do not think to look! I'm aware others suspect him so I am not too confident but I think the "rumpletumple" observation is alright now that it has been explained.
Sakura Hana
- I am willing to follow RC's lead on this one for now, but I will probably try to make an independent read on D2. Also, just in case this is relevant for anyone, Sakura Hana used to go by Luna Fox!
Dunnstral
- I will be totally frank here, I have no clue how Dunn has managed to become as townread as they are! That's not to say I oppose the read, I just do not get it!
unwnd
- I'm currently having doubts about this person's scum-aligned status, but their own behavior is doing them no favors!

This time around my reads are in a greater state of flux, largely because I have no flips to anchor associations with! Nevertheless I feel this has been a fantastic edition of...

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1614 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:42 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 1613, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Welcome to Gamma Emerald's Fun-tastic Name Game!

This is the part of the show where I, Gamma Emerald, present to you all the names of those present in the game with each name color-coded to give you an idea of what alignment I believe them to be! Next to these names will be descriptions of what they have done that I find noteworthy! Let the Name Game begin!

...Hold up, the producers just let me know I should add this disclaimer: until the game is proven multiball, coloration is only used as a sliding scale if town to scum!

Cloudkicker
- I do not think I have experienced the clown fest that is scum!Cloudy, but I feel they have been working to sort a bit like me, though I feel like they should mind the eyes glaring at them a little less!
MariaR
- I feel like the robotic facade she puts on is no impediment to being able to analyze her posts. As for the actual read, that is up in the air until she elaborates on her reaction test!
KidAmn
- is it just me or has he gotten less active recently? This is disturbing! I also just feel he is shady in general.
Rautherdir
- This person has slipped under the radar, so I am thinking it could be scum! They also have the dubious honor of being one of the most inactive slots currently.
Celestial Coordinates
- This slot is likely town, their play just does not work as well for scum as it does for town and it fits past experiences with town RC and CC, though I am not as confident about meta consistency for Nancy!
PenguinPower
- I have him as a town lean, while his entrance was not stellar, after I started pressing them he improved at least a little bit!
RadiantCowbells Superfan
- While I feel like this is town they are under consideration for scum that is under-the-radar!
Bambi Jay
- Their posting is almost inscrutable but I managed to find some posts that stuck out town town-aligned!
Gamma Emerald
- Your marvelous host! To wax poetic about myself, I feel like my ISO has a few spots that should truly shine as town play for anyone who cares to consider the ramifications of my actions.
Chemist1422
- Whilst he has barely posted he manages to avoid the embarrassing position of posting so little I cannot read him, because I think there are a couple towny things he has posted!
Fred The Cat
- This mystical individual seems to be a Creature alt! Assuming this I would definitely proclaim this person is town! Also I wonder how this person in particular will react to this because while they were around for the inaugural edition of this show, they were not truly present!
RedPanda
- This person seemed scummy to me early but I haven't really given his posts the time of day since then so I may just be biased against them currently!
WhemeStar
- He has not posted anything spicy that I would expect out of him if he were town, and he seems a lot like his scum self in terms of thread presence, so I am rather confident he is scum!
Vifam
- A quick perusal of the ISO gives me the sense Vifam is not really acting like town. They push weird places, and seem to stick to certain things without the genuine attachment I would expect from a townie who just can't let something go. Hopefully if there is a replacement they will do something more readable though, as this person feels quite inscrutable!
Almost50
- I feel like they are town, but that may change. However whatever read I have on Almost50 I believe everyone should probably trust as we have ended up being able to read each other more often than not!
Primate
- I get a sense this person is town, he seems to be asking questions and looking places others do not think to look! I'm aware others suspect him so I am not too confident but I think the "rumpletumple" observation is alright now that it has been explained.
Sakura Hana
- I am willing to follow RC's lead on this one for now, but I will probably try to make an independent read on D2. Also, just in case this is relevant for anyone, Sakura Hana used to go by Luna Fox!
Dunnstral
- I will be totally frank here, I have no clue how Dunn has managed to become as townread as they are! That's not to say I oppose the read, I just do not get it!
unwnd
- I'm currently having doubts about this person's scum-aligned status, but their own behavior is doing them no favors!

This time around my reads are in a greater state of flux, largely because I have no flips to anchor associations with! Nevertheless I feel this has been a fantastic edition of...

Thats a lot of trs, I guess I am guilty of that as well. Thank you for that list, I will address it later when I have time
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1615 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:45 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Actually I'd have expected the amount of SRs I have to be questioned

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1616 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:50 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 1615, Gamma Emerald wrote:Actually I'd have expected the amount of SRs I have to be questioned
Orange are srs? I assumed null
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1617 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:51 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Nah null is gray, same as last time
The previous edition is also why I added the disclaimer

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1618 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:38 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1330, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1295, MariaR wrote:Reaction test over. Results...positive. Moving on to real lynch target
VOTE: Primate
Alright, in that case what do you actually think of me?
I had no strong feelings about you. I figured if I ran you through this test I'd be able to come to a correct answer on you. I feel the way you reacted is something you can not fake.
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1619 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:40 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: Whemestar

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1620 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:48 am

Post by Rautherdir »

Hmm, after doing a read on Gamma, I think they're a town-lean for me now. That might change on a later day but for now he's good.
KidAmn isn't all that great, but has at least been doing stuff. I ended up coming to the conclusion that they'll be easier to read on a later day.

On the replacements:
PenguinPower has been lackluster (although their thoughts on reading the game are understandable)
Almost50 is probably town. If he isn't, we'll figure that out later.

And finally, unwnd's recent posting kind of made up my mind on them. Most people have agreed that a certain subset of people are town (Sakura, RCS, CC, and Dunn) However, unwnd is pushing Dunn as scum without voting them, is casting shade on CC, and has avoided giving a read on RCS. They do agree with the town read on Sakura, but also mention that Sakura is easily read (Basically admitting that if they're scum they wouldn't be able to successfully get Sakura mislynched.) Several of unwnd's other scum-reads (Gamma, Vifam and WhemeStar) are or were easily agreed with; and the call for a vig on Fred the Cat is odd. unwnd has also avoided giving reads on many of the disagreed-upon slots, the only firm reads I see from them are on players where town already has a clear consensus. With all that in mind, it appears unwnd is attempting to prevent formation of a solid townblock and attempting to form as few connections between themself and other players, and as such I'm going to go ahead and VOTE: unwnd up to L-3
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #1621 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:58 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

In post 1620, Rautherdir wrote:Hmm, after doing a read on Gamma, I think they're a town-lean for me now. That might change on a later day but for now he's good.
KidAmn isn't all that great, but has at least been doing stuff. I ended up coming to the conclusion that they'll be easier to read on a later day.

On the replacements:
PenguinPower has been lackluster (although their thoughts on reading the game are understandable)
Almost50 is probably town. If he isn't, we'll figure that out later.

And finally, unwnd's recent posting kind of made up my mind on them. Most people have agreed that a certain subset of people are town (Sakura, RCS, CC, and Dunn) However, unwnd is pushing Dunn as scum without voting them, is casting shade on CC, and has avoided giving a read on RCS. They do agree with the town read on Sakura, but also mention that Sakura is easily read (Basically admitting that if they're scum they wouldn't be able to successfully get Sakura mislynched.) Several of unwnd's other scum-reads (Gamma, Vifam and WhemeStar) are or were easily agreed with; and the call for a vig on Fred the Cat is odd. unwnd has also avoided giving reads on many of the disagreed-upon slots, the only firm reads I see from them are on players where town already has a clear consensus. With all that in mind, it appears unwnd is attempting to prevent formation of a solid townblock and attempting to form as few connections between themself and other players, and as such I'm going to go ahead and VOTE: unwnd up to L-3
that’s a lot of words not to say a lot
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1622 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:05 am

Post by Primate »

UNVOTE: Gamma
VOTE: Rautherdir
PenguinPower
PenguinPower