Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #1650 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:25 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

In post 1649, Sakura Hana wrote:I feel like Chemist is just bieng a shiny object right now.
you know what I'm okay with that
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Celestial Coordinates
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1651 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:30 am

Post by Celestial Coordinates »

unwnd's still scum btw

i have a super confident scumread that i haven't yet posted and i'm holding off on that for now
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
~ Albert Einstein
Celestial Coordinates
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1652 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:31 am

actually i'll just out it

primate's scum
unwnd's scum

everyone else even though I have strong associative scumreads are far below those 2 tiers atm.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
~ Albert Einstein
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1653 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:36 am

Post by Primate »

In post 1637, Rautherdir wrote:
In post 1625, Primate wrote:I was a massive lurker for years and have lurked as both town and scum and that is *such* a scummy mindset post.
So are you saying I'm not wrong, or what? Because that makes it sound like you agree with me, you just think I'm scum for saying it.

And yeah Chemist, I probably could have said that with fewer words. And if anyone else had made those points before I would have used fewer words, but no one had pointed that out about unwnd's posting yet.

And finally Penguin, you're literally calling someone out for the same thing you're openly doing.
There's three things that stood out to me. Firstly, I think your last posts have had a very nonagressive tone, you've hedged both. You did it a bit in #1014 and #1017, which I forgave more as you commented on everyone (although your only solid reads were townreads on people that lots of people are treating as town). In #1612 you do the same on everyone other than gamma and unwnd. Secondly, you mentioned the two replacements, and literally the only justification i can think of for that is that you are in scum mode, you're checking the posts that are happening and seeing the lurkers as potential lynches other than you, then as you've been lurking you've not brought that forward properly and applying the same logic to the replacements. If there's one question I want you to answer it's "Why did you mention the replacements?". Thirdly, you voted unwnd after previously saying town, and your arguments for doing so are so lazy.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1654 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:36 am

Post by Primate »

In post 1652, Celestial Coordinates wrote:actually i'll just out it

primate's scum
unwnd's scum

everyone else even though I have strong associative scumreads are far below those 2 tiers atm.
Fuck off am I.
Celestial Coordinates
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1655 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:37 am

still 1/2 cloudkicker/fred the cat, highly leaning towards cloudkicker
gamma emerald might not be scum at all but meh
Fuck off am I.
what does this mean
~ Albert Einstein
Celestial Coordinates
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1656 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:37 am

you've filled this game with some of the worst takes that i've seen in 6 years of playing forum mafia and i don't think it comes from town you \o/
~ Albert Einstein
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1657 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:39 am

Post by Primate »

I am expressing strong repudiation of your theory.

Why am i scum, CC?
Celestial Coordinates
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1658 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:41 am

In post 1657, Primate wrote:I am expressing strong repudiation of your theory.

Why am i scum, CC?
because you're townreading unwnd and you're from the generation of doesn't know when to bus.
~ Albert Einstein
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Bigender (He/She)

Post Post #1659 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:43 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1655, Celestial Coordinates wrote:still 1/2 cloudkicker/fred the cat, highly leaning towards cloudkicker
Why 1/2? And if you hold that stance what do you make of unwnd saying the same thing? I do think if it is 1 of the 2 I'd vote Cloudy first so I don't object to your selection.
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Celestial Coordinates
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1660 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:44 am

In post 1659, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1655, Celestial Coordinates wrote:still 1/2 cloudkicker/fred the cat, highly leaning towards cloudkicker
Why 1/2? And if you hold that stance what do you make of unwnd saying the same thing? I do think if it is 1 of the 2 I'd vote Cloudy first so I don't object to your selection.
because of the way unwnd kept setting up random dichotomies between ftc/cloudkicker. it's like a rule of 3 but it's a rule of 2.
~ Albert Einstein
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1661 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:46 am

Post by Primate »

I'm townreading unwnd? Do you mean I'm not voting unwnd?
Celestial Coordinates
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1662 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:46 am

it's really the same thing
~ Albert Einstein
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
Survivor
Dunnstral
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1663 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:48 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1661, Primate wrote:I'm townreading unwnd? Do you mean I'm not voting unwnd?
I thought you recently displayed suspicion on unwnd but didn't vote

Since when have you thought they were town?
Celestial Coordinates
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1664 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:48 am

especially when you're calling people like Rautherdir scum after objectively towny posts for voting him and trying to chainsaw defend him \o/
~ Albert Einstein
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1665 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:49 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1660, Celestial Coordinates wrote:
In post 1659, Gamma Emerald wrote:
because of the way unwnd kept setting up random dichotomies between ftc/cloudkicker. it's like a rule of 3 but it's a rule of 2.
That makes sense. Thanks.
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1666 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:54 am

Post by Primate »

In post 1662, Celestial Coordinates wrote:it's really the same thing
Suppose it is, in the context of your point.
Celestial Coordinates wrote:especially when you're calling people like Rautherdir scum after objectively towny posts for voting him and trying to chainsaw defend him \o/
Yeah, no, that's not what's happening here. And "Objectively townie"?

@Dunn: A while back in earlyish game.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1667 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:03 pm

Post by Rautherdir »

In post 1653, Primate wrote:
In post 1637, Rautherdir wrote:
In post 1625, Primate wrote:I was a massive lurker for years and have lurked as both town and scum and that is *such* a scummy mindset post.
So are you saying I'm not wrong, or what? Because that makes it sound like you agree with me, you just think I'm scum for saying it.

And yeah Chemist, I probably could have said that with fewer words. And if anyone else had made those points before I would have used fewer words, but no one had pointed that out about unwnd's posting yet.

And finally Penguin, you're literally calling someone out for the same thing you're openly doing.
There's three things that stood out to me. Firstly, I think your last posts have had a very nonagressive tone, you've hedged both. You did it a bit in #1014 and #1017, which I forgave more as you commented on everyone (although your only solid reads were townreads on people that lots of people are treating as town). In #1612 you do the same on everyone other than gamma and unwnd. Secondly, you mentioned the two replacements, and literally the only justification i can think of for that is that you are in scum mode, you're checking the posts that are happening and seeing the lurkers as potential lynches other than you, then as you've been lurking you've not brought that forward properly and applying the same logic to the replacements. If there's one question I want you to answer it's "Why did you mention the replacements?". Thirdly, you voted unwnd after previously saying town, and your arguments for doing so are so lazy.
I mentioned the replacements because when I made that post I thought Penguin had replaced thecoldheartedking; under that assumption both Penguin and Almost50 were in slots where my read had developed significantly. I just looked to check, and noticed that assumption was wrong, and as such my read on penguin's slot hasn't actually changed. If I'd noticed that I wouldn't have included him, just A50.
Also, my read on unwnd was not that strong of a read, I expressed heavy doubt in my own read of them in my list.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1668 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:08 pm

Post by Primate »

In my last game my posting style was called so old fashioned as to be practically unintelligible, and then your worst takes in 6 years thing? Maybe I'm insane, but I refuse to believe I'm making that little sense.
Celestial Coordinates
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1669 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:10 pm

it's not that you don't make sense. the things you're trying to put forward make sense. they're just more flawed than i think they should be.
~ Albert Einstein
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1670 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:15 pm

Post by Primate »

Go on.
Celestial Coordinates
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1671 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:15 pm

no u
~ Albert Einstein
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Jack of All Trades
WhemeStar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1672 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:18 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

Fuck off am I.
what does this mean
Fred isn’t scum

Gamma isn’t scum
Im a dog that quacks
Celestial Coordinates
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1673 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:19 pm

i'm not scumreading gamma anymore

i wouldn't be so quick to write fred off as town: this game is well within creature's scum range, though yeah i do agree CK makes more sense since CK is actively resisting the wagon
~ Albert Einstein
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1674 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:20 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1672, WhemeStar wrote:
Fuck off am I.
what does this mean
Fred isn’t scum

Gamma isn’t scum
So do you think Cloudy is scum? You don't object to the dichotomy but one of the suspects

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!