He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1725 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:25 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 1720, unwnd wrote:
In post 1719, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 1717, unwnd wrote:MAN I can't wait for this poorly distinguished town-block to be completely f*cking shattered when I flip Green
Do you have anything serum related?
Ah yeah but if I'm dying I'm gonna be extra spiteful and not tell you what it does
I mean - as town, you still win with town even if you get killed so that seems pretty anti-wincon/dumb.
<(") | (")>
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1726 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:25 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

solid.
<(") | (")>
Celestial Coordinates
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1727 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:25 pm

Post by Celestial Coordinates »

In post 1724, unwnd wrote:Well I dunno

I'm pretty much unlimited BP that has no upkeep and can stay alive as long as I have serum.
sketchy role as well

what if, like, I rolled this role
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
~ Albert Einstein
unwnd
unwnd
Moment of Brilliance
unwnd
Moment of Brilliance
Moment of Brilliance

Post Post #1728 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:25 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 1722, Celestial Coordinates wrote:i think that unwnd plays mafia in a lot better faith than the way he's playing now

his play in the previous game doesn't suggest he's the type of town player to trash talk me and emphasize how he's getting one over on people by flipping town as opposed to actually doing something to change reads on him. all he did from the point of getting scumread was discredit people scumreading him.

i also think that with me as a nullread (at best) from his point of view, he would be more concerned that I'm scum mislynching him as opposed to rubbing it in my face.
I'm not trash talking you, my resentment is directed towards the state of the game which I think is very not good. I care more about the entertainment factor at this rate because frankly the time I've spent alive has...not been entertaining
Protect yourself from the back of your mind
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1729 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:25 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 1723, Sakura Hana wrote:Translation: he's the same as the sample role PM
Why do you answer for others? Don't you think i could get to that conclusion alone? Don't you think there's a reason why I am asking if hes full BP or not? Do you think you have his role pm in hand and can answer my question? No, thats what i thought
Cloud is such a clown....prob a town clown, but clown none-the-less - IAI
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1730 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:26 pm

Post by Bambi Jay »

In post 1710, unwnd wrote:Oh yeah I'm a bulletproof too
Still don't get why this wasn't with the rest of the claim tbh.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1731 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:26 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 1727, Celestial Coordinates wrote:
In post 1724, unwnd wrote:Well I dunno

I'm pretty much unlimited BP that has no upkeep and can stay alive as long as I have serum.
sketchy role as well

what if, like, I rolled this role
Is there a difference w/ the sample role, or is it pretty much the same thing?
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1732 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:28 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

If he saw the sample role and had the same role, its easy to disregard the weak bp stuff and just claim VT
unwnd
unwnd
Moment of Brilliance
unwnd
Moment of Brilliance
Moment of Brilliance

Post Post #1733 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:28 pm

Post by unwnd »

If you think I'm that bad of a scum player (Hint: ask MariaR about my scumgame which hasn't even happened on this acc yet) to fabricate my Role PM using the outlining of a Sample Role PM then like wow
Celestial Coordinates
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1734 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:28 pm

cloud why are you reaching for every straw to call him town
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
~ Albert Einstein
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1735 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:29 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

Spoiler: Here's a sample role PM
I have to stay strong. I cannot bend. Please, do it for him.

It's been a terrible few years. I got far in life, and the sacrifices I've made for that have been great. Far too great.
Years ago, when this all started, I joined Iustitia after my husband was murdered by Simotech. I was angry, no, furious. I had that burning passion to destroy everything, EVERYTHING they built.
Slowly but surely, we got there. We broke in, we stole data, we informed all innocent people. We hacked, we destroyed, we took down everHope. We lost many people doing that, but it was worth it. Sacrifices had to be made, and they were willing to.

So was I.

''Right after we took down everHope, I wasn't happy. I wasn't satisfied. Our victory felt empty, hollow. It just wasn't enough. And that's when I proposed starting a war.

Am I the cause of all this bloodshed? Am I unreasonable for wanting them dead, wanting to see them suffer? For a very long time, I told myself I wasn't. That this was the right thing to do, that justice just needed to be served.
But every day again, I wake up crying. Sweating. I see their faces, all of them, of the people I murdered. I don't know them, but they were a person. They had a life. They loved someone, and someone loved them.

It's too late to go back now. Way too late. They have to go, for once and for all. Please, just let me find peace.

You are Thalia Coleman, sent by Iustitia, Aligned with The Rebels.

You have the following abilities:
Armoured
You may pay 5 serum to become bulletproof that night. This has no upkeep.
You win when all threats to the Rebellion have been eliminated.''

Is your BP ability different than this one?
Celestial Coordinates
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1736 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:30 pm

In post 1733, unwnd wrote:If you think I'm that bad of a scum player (Hint: ask MariaR about my scumgame which hasn't even happened on this acc yet) to fabricate my Role PM using the outlining of a Sample Role PM then like wow
i mean that role is far more believable as a scum role though. what happens if a strong townie gets perma bp and the game's just over? you claimed the ability to serum all the time which implies it's 2 or less which seems outside of any reasonable balance range.
~ Albert Einstein
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1737 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:30 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 1734, Celestial Coordinates wrote:cloud why are you reaching for every straw to call him town
I am not, i just know it happens to forget part of their claims. I can reflect that post back at you with finding him scum.
unwnd
unwnd
Moment of Brilliance
unwnd
Moment of Brilliance
Moment of Brilliance

Post Post #1738 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:31 pm

Post by unwnd »

Nope it's pretty much the same @CK
Celestial Coordinates
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1739 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:32 pm

In post 1737, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 1734, Celestial Coordinates wrote:cloud why are you reaching for every straw to call him town
I am not, i just know it happens to forget part of their claims. I can reflect that post back at you with finding him scum.
sure, if he's town i'll look dumb. but i have enough reasons to scumread him that I'm willing to take that chance.
~ Albert Einstein
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1740 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:32 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 1739, Celestial Coordinates wrote:
In post 1737, CloudKicker wrote:
sure, if he's town i'll look dumb. but i have enough reasons to scumread him that I'm willing to take that chance.
Same for me, if hes scum ill look dumb, i also have a few good posts of his to believe hes town
unwnd
unwnd
Moment of Brilliance
unwnd
Moment of Brilliance
Moment of Brilliance

Post Post #1741 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:33 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 1736, Celestial Coordinates wrote:
In post 1733, unwnd wrote:If you think I'm that bad of a scum player (Hint: ask MariaR about my scumgame which hasn't even happened on this acc yet) to fabricate my Role PM using the outlining of a Sample Role PM then like wow
i mean that role is far more believable as a scum role though. what happens if a strong townie gets perma bp and the game's just over? you claimed the ability to serum all the time which implies it's 2 or less which seems outside of any reasonable balance range.
I think you should commit to this lynch and I look forward to what you're going to do next as with a few others lol

Someone asked me about CK? I don't townread him if that's what you're asking. I haven't had the enthusiasm to deliberate my thoughts cuz nobody seemed too interested in considering them because the consensus is that I am scum
Celestial Coordinates
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1742 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:33 pm

have i not already committed to this lynch?
~ Albert Einstein
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1743 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:34 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 1741, unwnd wrote:
I think you should commit to this lynch and I look forward to what you're going to do next as with a few others lol

Someone asked me about CK? I don't townread him if that's what you're asking. I haven't had the enthusiasm to deliberate my thoughts cuz nobody seemed too interested in considering them because the consensus is that I am scum
Do you think im reaping t creds on your ass? If not, how can you explain my play from your pov
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
Survivor
Sakura Hana
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1744 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:34 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

i mean, if he had any sort of ability that would make people think twice about lynching him he'd have claimed that.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Celestial Coordinates
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1745 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:35 pm

i'm not calling you bad scum or anything btw. i would even argue that the tells that i'm reading on are -good scum- tells as opposed to just newbscum tells.
i applaud your effort, i still think that your play here is scum, if you're not scum I'll be extremely sad because it means a lot of tells that I believe in failed me.
~ Albert Einstein
unwnd
unwnd
Moment of Brilliance
unwnd
Moment of Brilliance
Moment of Brilliance

Post Post #1746 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:36 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 1743, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 1741, unwnd wrote:

Do you think im reaping t creds on your ass? If not, how can you explain my play from your pov
No, I just don't townread you and I don't have a further explanation for it. I could be very wrong but I don't think this is my game to decide that
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
Survivor
Sakura Hana
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1747 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:36 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

RC im having doubts help.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1748 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:36 pm

Post by Bambi Jay »

If it's a permanent BP that just means a strongman is even more likely? For scum to benefit that hints at a vigi and/or SK.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1749 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:37 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 1744, Sakura Hana wrote:i mean, if he had any sort of ability that would make people think twice about lynching him he'd have claimed that.
The BP stuff is most likely all VTs since sample PM and VT needs something to use serum on. Why don't you think he wouldve claimed something useful as mafia? See, your same logic used to, imo, arrive at the wrong conclusion.

What kept uwnd as mefia from claiming literraly anything than VT+weak BP as the first claim in the game?