Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2176 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:31 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 2170, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 2167, RedPanda wrote:
In post 1983, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 1981, Oversoul wrote:
In post 1978, Sakura Hana wrote:He claimed Miller D1, do you have information that he has MORE NU aspects of his role aside from that?
Potentially. I know someone in this game has a very powerful role and based off what has happened to me, I think it might be Dunn.
Something happened to me too.
And I believe RP is most likely the cause.
I did nothing to your slot. I gave something to fred last night and yes this is information I'd like town to have.
Gave? Can you claim as much as you are comfortable
employment opportunity.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2177 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:00 am

Post by Oversoul »

I am somehow even more lost than I was last night.

I would like people to tell me why they think Almost is town and if not, vote him.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2178 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:06 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 2174, RedPanda wrote:
In post 2155, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 1585, RedPanda wrote:I'll tell you right now my role mentions another faction and I assumed it was Aeon from the prologue.
Can you go in more details pls
In post 2, Zaphkael wrote:You see, after everHope, humanity lost faith in technology. At least, highly advanced technology. They no longer trusted AI's, bots, droids and drones. They no longer wanted to fire intelligent missiles who could possibly change their course.
Since aeon deals with tech, I thought they were the baddies and it aligns with the flavor I have in my role which doesn't talk about tech but seems to be something that wouldn't align with the future of my business.
Does this mean this is multiball?
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2179 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:09 am

Post by Rautherdir »

I'm not so sure Aeon are anti-town, post 3 seems to imply that Aeon was openly invited.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2180 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:59 am

Post by Oversoul »

It would be weird if Aeon is an alignment since they are also a conpany
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2181 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:13 am

Post by CloudKicker »

I have reasons to believe Aeon are as much town than any other corporations.
@RP do you know if you were succesfull?
Cloud is such a clown....prob a town clown, but clown none-the-less - IAI
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2182 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:14 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 2180, Oversoul wrote:It would be weird if Aeon is an alignment since they are also a conpany
Would not work, im pretty sure theres only 2 alignement tbh, the only thing that points otherwise is RP
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2183 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:32 am

Post by KidAmn »

Interesting. FWIW, my theory re: OS and Sakura was completely wrong, so that's
fun
. Also my vote on GE didn't go through, which should confirm to everyone at the very least that I a) have no serum, having not been on the lynch wagon, and b) had no way of gaining serum through additional sketchy means. Draw whatever conclusions from that you will.
So, now we just gotta work out what the frak is going on with our Milleriser or whatever the fuck Dunn is (why you would claim Miller but not the rest of your bullshit is beyond me, unless you're claiming it for convenience) and why they're not being open & honest w/us... oh and [redacted] is a fun little private puzzle I get to work out.

unvote
since it doesn't do anything anyway.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2184 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:44 am

Post by Oversoul »

You need serum to vote?
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2185 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:47 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 2183, KidAmn wrote:Interesting. FWIW, my theory re: OS and Sakura was completely wrong, so that's
fun
. Also my vote on GE didn't go through, which should confirm to everyone at the very least that I a) have no serum, having not been on the lynch wagon, and b) had no way of gaining serum through additional sketchy means. Draw whatever conclusions from that you will.
So, now we just gotta work out what the frak is going on with our Milleriser or whatever the fuck Dunn is (why you would claim Miller but not the rest of your bullshit is beyond me, unless you're claiming it for convenience) and why they're not being open & honest w/us... oh and [redacted] is a fun little private puzzle I get to work out.

unvote
Did you use an ability with 0 serum cost and an upkeep? Or did someone target you which made you addicted to the serum and thus, lose your vote since no serum?
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2186 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:50 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 2185, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 2183, KidAmn wrote:Interesting. FWIW, my theory re: OS and Sakura was completely wrong, so that's
fun

unvote
Did you use an ability with 0 serum cost and an upkeep? Or did someone target you which made you addicted to the serum and thus, lose your vote since no serum?
Neither.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2187 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:52 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 2186, KidAmn wrote:
fun

unvote
Neither.
Did you start the game with an upkeep?
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2188 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:00 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 2187, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 2186, KidAmn wrote:
fun

unvote
Neither.
Did you start the game with an upkeep?
Yup. No further questions, por favor.
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2189 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:17 am

Post by Bambi Jay »

Oh so Kid can't vote. Neato.

I for 1 am glad to have my
ability to murder
choice to vote freely.
Yes, I'm related to Elsa Jay. No, we aren't the same person, she is a thot. I'm pure and full of positive energy.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2190 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:51 am

Post by CloudKicker »

Point A: CC roleblock target

Considering that the Oversoul reflexive thingy is sorted, I will out what I hinted at:
I am pretty convinced that CC did
roleblock
dunn last night.

Spoiler: CC's soft
In post 1872, Celestial Coordinates wrote:I do believe he's actually hammered so I'm going to go do other things.
In post 1879, Celestial Coordinates wrote:ohhhhh

that explains it

unwnd isn't hammered and i'm pretty sure he knows that.

that's why he queried about being at l-2 or l-1.
In post 1883, Celestial Coordinates wrote:actually nevermind he's actually hammered

ok

my work here is
dunn

IMO his 1879/1883 are fake and was only meant to drop the soft, he also deflected my post when I pointed out the soft which means he didn't want to draw attention to it.

That being said..I am not sure why he would've roleblocked dunn since he openly townread them most of the day irrc. But if we moon logic a bit, Dunn was basically the most townread player on the table, so maybe he mightve assumed that scum would pick them to make the kill since town investigative would not be on them ? Maybe im just wrong but IMO the soft is pretty clear.

Also maybe dunn is mefia and tried to make a kill by was rbd :roll:

Point B: Is dunn hidden reflexive?

At the start of the day, that is why i asked dunn if he had any reason to believe he was visited that night, because if he used an ability then I would assume he might've noticed he was being Roleblocked. Here is why I don't think dunn had anything to do with the miller conversion:

I realized that even tho the game has bastard elements, the mod obviously designed the game with real roles in mind, so IMO the serum vendor could have the same NAR order as the fruit vendor and CC had drunk flavour, like common town RB

So I digged on the wiki and found:
Silver Goo: Whenever another player targets you with an action, you become a perfect copy of that player

but, im not sure what is the order of NAR if it were to be RBd.. maybe CC would've flipped as dunn's role if the goo is resolved first or maybe reflexive stuff are just not roleblockable. I think i read somewhere that you only targeted actions are RBable. Fruit vendor NAR is later than rb, so CC would've been affected by the reflexive stuff Oversoul and dunn would've received the serum.

Point C: Oversoul conversion

Spoiler: What I was thinking about, I am putting this here for though process purposes
Oversoul might be a
weak role self-convert..

>He said that simotech knew of his existence, maybe it was a hint that using his ability could backfire if he was "caught selling serum''.
>Maybe his role is a weak vendor and he convert himself to a miller once he try to sell serum to

a)
Simotech
: since they would "find him" and "bully him out of the business" like mafia would with their drugs business
or
b)
Rebels
: Simotech would stop his business since he would be giving serum to non-Simotech.
He mentioned "optics" so maybe it hint that he was being observed by Simotech from far away since they knew of their existence but let him sell serum if it was to other Simotech ppl.

^EDIT: While thinking about it, I realized that this is not possible, since once he realize that the nights he wasn't converted meant he was on scum, this would be too powerful..

Possibility 1: Oversoul self-convert if he visits another corporation than his
He mentioned that "other corporations" blackballed him, this could also mean that maybe he got caught by selling to other corporations.. but why wouldnt they just fire him if he was selling to another corporations ? IMO he got converted from Simotech and not the other corporations.. maybe it hint that simotech is inside more than 1 corporation (obv).

Possibility 2:
Or he turns miller by selling to rebels and would die if he tried to sell to Simotech? who knows but its fun to think about it

Possibility 3:
Oversoul was targeted by an ability that turned him into a miller. This would not explain the specific flavour or his role like a miller self-convert getting caught does. Also I am not sure about the AI implication of multiple millers in game, I am not sure mafia would make up that claim since its pretty far fetched (even if great flavor-wise).

I am not sure either about in the case of a weak self-convert role, Oversoul targeting a miller would trigger the real alignement reaction or the "miller guilty" reaction, shrug

Point D: Sakura's unemployment

She got fired and claim to not have used any abilities that night, so she was very obviously targeted. By who? Was it from someone in her own corporation or was it an outcast recruiter type of thing?

Point E: Other considerations

>I believe there is several slots who are outcasts. The fact that Sakura received a message to confirm that her alignement was not changed, IMO implies that there is a world where Sakuara could think otherwise
>This might point to multiball, RP points to multiball, the mod's flavor post kinda points to multiball, also there is probably an anti-town aligned role that is an outcast
>I believe that there is 3+ PTs going on
> There seems to be a balance of roles in each corporations, somehow
> Flavor of Institua & no claim as of yet, makes me believe there is something going on there
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2191 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:11 am

Post by Bambi Jay »

So Cloud ignored me bringing up Silver Goo in particular. Sad times. Just when I wanted to help the townies too.

Any other clues or shiz, Cloud?
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2192 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:15 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 2191, Bambi Jay wrote:So Cloud ignored me bringing up Silver Goo in particular. Sad times. Just when I wanted to help the townies too.

tbh i know you were talking about goo and it's why i looked at the wiki, i didn't recall silver in particular

I have other infos im not outing because its not t motivated to do do so

Are you third party bambi?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2193 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:15 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2090, Sakura Hana wrote:P-Edit: Mod said he wouldnt lie. Mod hiding role pm info would be a lie.
@MOD: Is it possible there are abilities/effects of a role the player is not aware of in their PM?

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2194 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:17 am

Post by Bambi Jay »

In post 2192, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 2191, Bambi Jay wrote:So Cloud ignored me bringing up Silver Goo in particular. Sad times. Just when I wanted to help the townies too.

Will you murder me if I say yes?
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2195 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:18 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 2194, Bambi Jay wrote:
In post 2192, CloudKicker wrote:

Will you murder me if I say yes?
Probably not but its more likely i lynch you today if you dont
Zaphkael
Zaphkael
Little Did They Know
Zaphkael
Little Did They Know
Little Did They Know

Post Post #2196 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:52 am

Post by Zaphkael »

In post 2193, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2090, Sakura Hana wrote:P-Edit: Mod said he wouldnt lie. Mod hiding role pm info would be a lie.
@MOD: Is it possible there are abilities/effects of a role the player is not aware of in their PM?
I will not lie to you about the abilities and effects of your role, and all information you have in your role PM is confirmed to be correct. That's unfortunately all I can tell you.
But I know, at the end...
Shoot me a message if you need a game reviewed!
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2197 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:58 am

Post by Almost50 »

VOTE: primate

Baaaaa. (Translation: more grass needed to stay on wagon)

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2198 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:59 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2196, Zaphkael wrote:
In post 2193, Almost50 wrote:
I will not lie to you about the abilities and effects of your role, and all information you have in your role PM is confirmed to be correct. That's unfortunately all I can tell you.
Translation: Yes there are. If I tell you you're a RB then you are a RB. However, you could also be a Vig who roleblocks and kills the target. I didn't lie, I just didn't tell you the whole truth.

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Bigender (He/She)

Post Post #2199 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:08 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2177, Oversoul wrote:I am somehow even more lost than I was last night.

I would like people to tell me why they think Almost is town and if not, vote him.
Why is almost scum
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!