Rainn
Rainn
Goon
Rainn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4100 (ISO) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:35 am

Post by Rainn »

In post 4097, CloudKicker wrote:If you cared to meta me like you said you would, you would notice your tell doesnt apply on me (and my profile as a player)
I never said I would meta you for sure, I already explained this.
If anything, I projected my role d1 at uwnd lynch, even you should be able to see this. Not everything is faked in a game pf mefia you know
First it's about you hard defending him d1 and now it's about you "projected your role on him"?

Sorry, they aren't really the same thing. You didn't really stop the unwind wagon even a little bit with your posts and now that interaction is being used solely for you to say you're conftown.

I don't see anything worth town reading here tbh.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4101 (ISO) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:35 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 4092, Rainn wrote:
In post 3844, CloudKicker wrote:UNVOTE: i will unvote for the sake of what i explained earlier and how voting left and right is bad for town

I would like Dun/Raut to make a good 2-3 cases on their biggest scumread, then we push the claims, reads and then vote
"look at me i'm such a town guy by making a public discourse about leaving the masons to decide the lynches when i already know they town read me so it's all smooth as butter"

Have you ever tried being more genuinely town and like...having opinions about who is scum or not?

This just doesn't make sense if you're really aggressive as you post as. People with your *supposedly* personality just don't say "oh well choose anything for me" like that so easily.

everything about this post is LAMIST and it makes zero sense from a townie that are confident in themselves/their reads.
You have reading comprehension issue and are heavily biased, LAMIST stuff on my main site is encouraged FTR, i know its frowned upon here but its w/e
Cloud is such a clown....prob a town clown, but clown none-the-less - IAI
Rainn
Rainn
Goon
Rainn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4102 (ISO) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:37 am

Post by Rainn »

In post 3964, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 3960, Rainn wrote:CD/OS on the other hand might be simotech and a simotech lynch here would put LOTS of info on the table.

Mainly their win con and if they can or not always joint win with Aeon.

Then...let's lynch Cloud?
Why CK over OS?
I think if CK is scum he has way better odds of endgaming this than OS, therefore him going first while I'm here sounds better for me.

CK is also more scummy from play imo but OS is actually scummier mechanically though.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4103 (ISO) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:38 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3891, Zaphkael wrote:A cult is a third party faction that seeks to recruit players into itself, as the MafiaWiki says. I follow this definition.
Wait! So a 3P faction that changes players alignments NOT to itself isn't a cult?

If that's true then Aeon are changing townies into Simotech, but then they have to maintain the balance between the two lest Simotech gains majority before Aeon outnumber the town.

I know many won't get it, but since I did something similar I can imagine a 3P working the scales to achieve their pwn win con. Simotech can win alone, or they can win with Aeon. Aeon can win alone (which is going to be bloody hard), or with Simotech. The Rebels must eliminate both Simotech and Aeon to win.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4104 (ISO) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:38 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 4100, Rainn wrote:
In post 4097, CloudKicker wrote:If you cared to meta me like you said you would, you would notice your tell doesnt apply on me (and my profile as a player)
I never said I would meta you for sure, I already explained this.
If anything, I projected my role d1 at uwnd lynch, even you should be able to see this. Not everything is faked in a game pf mefia you know
First it's about you hard defending him d1 and now it's about you "projected your role on him"?

Sorry, they aren't really the same thing. You didn't really stop the unwind wagon even a little bit with your posts and now that interaction is being used solely for you to say you're conftown.

I don't see anything worth town reading here tbh.
Jeez ure dense as a rock, what even is that stupid post, did you even read the game d1? Do you think i had town’s balls in my hands when i was basically top 2nd wagon option? Also i never said my read on uwnd makes me conftown, in saying how much i believed his claim at face value and how i reacted makes it obvious what my role is, then you can deduct that i would have reacted this way as a scum vt/activated bp
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4105 (ISO) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:41 am

Post by CloudKicker »

The way you talk you assumed I was responsible from not getting uwnd lynched, my read wasnt 100% on them and he kinda slipd near the end, even if i changed my mind at the time. I was pretty vocal that i though he was town (primate too and RP as well). Everytime i said anything about uwnd, CC would dismiss it as scum interactions and just shade my slot
Rainn
Rainn
Goon
Rainn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4106 (ISO) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:44 am

Post by Rainn »

Cloud you even said chemist was town in one of your posts in d1

you also said earlier on that wheme was town for ??? reasons.

you just give out free town reads and if we mislynch it you claim "lol i said we shouldn't do it"

there has been two lynches and you did it on both. You constantly claim to have hard defended unwind in d1 when that isn't genuine (at most you posted things like "I think he is town") and you claimed to have suggested Wheme was town lynchbaity when you never did it at all.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4107 (ISO) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:49 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3978, Fish Monger wrote:
GLADIATE SAKURA HANA
Is this for real or a reaction test? Why Sakura?

Rainn
Rainn
Goon
Rainn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4108 (ISO) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:52 am

Post by Rainn »

I can't give a 100% guarantee that you flip scum CK, but I can and I'm giving factually points that show you being not genuine and trying to be manipulative.

If you're town here I don't think you can in post-game ever deny the fact that you're basically HEAVILY trying to manipulate people into town reading even when you weren't pro-town, and that this is like...scum job. and scum meta.

That's all I have to say to you if you're ever town here, (which I don't think it's likely at all).

Your town meta would be essentially...being scum. By:
1. doing lots of posts that aren't really useful/don't say much, just so you can claim you have "lots of posts".
2. appealing to LAMIST public discourses.
3. Be over-the-top with remarks like "i'm obvtown and you're bad for not seeing it" when you don't really have that much going on for you
4. Try to paint your actions as super pro-town when they aren't. Focusing on your image instead of lynching scum/preventing town mislynches.

Then yeah, I'm going to keep you forever in my lynch list I imagine. Not impossible to change but very very hard.

This isn't bias.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4109 (ISO) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:53 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 4013, Fish Monger wrote:And yes - it wasnt a real gladiate.
Nero Cain alt detected! (Not really. 25% of MS players like to do this shit for some off reason).

Rainn
Rainn
Goon
Rainn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4110 (ISO) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:55 am

Post by Rainn »

Like, in the Wheme thing you just straight lied.

There's no other way around it.

You just lied to look good and avoid responsibility/damaging your image for...a wagon you were "satisfied" with.

Is there anything more scummy than that in the main thread besides mechanics talk in a bastard weird-flavor game?

I don't think so.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4111 (ISO) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:56 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 4106, Rainn wrote:Cloud you even said chemist was town in one of your posts in d1

you also said earlier on that wheme was town for ??? reasons.

you just give out free town reads and if we mislynch it you claim "lol i said we shouldn't do it"

there has been two lynches and you did it on both. You constantly claim to have hard defended unwind in d1 when that isn't genuine (at most you posted things like "I think he is town") and you claimed to have suggested Wheme was town lynchbaity when you never did it at all.
So fucking what????? I can say that everyone is town how does that make me scum?

Free town reads? Why do you assume they are free ? Did you EVER ask me directly about my reads, did you EVER engaged me and tried to understand where my reads are coming from?
WHY do you assume my reads are "free" and you don't assume others are? Thats called
COMFIRMATION BIAS

Yes two lynches!
The first one was completely inevitable and I was most likely 2nd lynch option. I didn't believe in the lynch but he had to get lynched, it wasn't moving so I voted for serum. What is scum indicative in my d1 lynch behavior? Can you make anything close to a case beside me using "fuck" a lot, smh

d2, why do you put this lynch on my ass? I was like 4-5th vote and I was at work all evening, i saw the flip when i finished my shift at 23h something and was upset, i even sent a rage PM to the mod because the quick hammer should never have happened, never. My 4-5th vote was to make emphasis on scum's intent to have wheme produce content or claim, my vote wasn't to lynch him right then and there. Wheme did produce content and I would've unvoted, no one did and a bunch of scum votes finished the wagon in like a few hours.
WHY do you pin this shit on me if not
COMFIRMATION BIAS

I DID defend uwnd, but I am NOT responsible from town's behavior and if they decides not to unvote uwnd. I did hard townread Uwnd like close to day start for tone and a few posts (that i quoted and said he towntold), but my read did start to be lesser near the end, I might also have been influenced by others that I townread (CC and sakura namely). But after his claim, imo it was pretty blatant he was town but it was way too late anyway.

Wheme is a town lynchbait in itself, regardless of the content he produces, maybe i didnt said so in game but thats basically how i approach the slot. Again, vote is not responsible for his lynch
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
Survivor
Sakura Hana
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4112 (ISO) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:57 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

You know Rainn has a point, it feels like everytime i want to lynch CK he just starts insulting me about "how he should be conf town to me".
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
Survivor
Sakura Hana
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4113 (ISO) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:00 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 4111, CloudKicker wrote:I might also have been influenced by others that I townread (CC and sakura namely).
Wait, you townread me before i slipped my role info?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4114 (ISO) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:00 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 4036, CloudKicker wrote:VOTE: primate
FTR, if Oversoul isn't happening I would very much rather lynch OS here. And if that is also not an option then we lynch whoever it was that replaced Vifam. Can we please all vote one of these 3 options?

Rainn
Rainn
Goon
Rainn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4115 (ISO) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:01 am

Post by Rainn »

Right now I'll make it clear what CK is trying to do regardless of alignment:

he is trying to glue the word "conf biased" for my read on him when I actually have...reasons.

Look in his ISO. Every time he tries to engage with me, he disregards it with "IT'S CONF BIAS".

It's like, elementary school manipulation tactics and the surprising part is that it actually works and it's even used in politics IRL.

Let's not talk about politics though
Rainn
Rainn
Goon
Rainn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4116 (ISO) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:04 am

Post by Rainn »

In post 4111, CloudKicker wrote:d2, why do you put this lynch on my ass? I was like 4-5th vote and I was at work all evening, i saw the flip when i finished my shift at 23h something and was upset, i even sent a rage PM to the mod because the quick hammer should never have happened, never. My 4-5th vote was to make emphasis on scum's intent to have wheme produce content or claim, my vote wasn't to lynch him right then and there. Wheme did produce content and I would've unvoted, no one did and a bunch of scum votes finished the wagon in like a few hours.
Like...

you basically backpedal here.

First you claim to have suggested for the wheme wagon to not happen.

Now you claim to haven't made it in time to the thread to "save" wheme.

lol.

Ofc you also finish with your favorite line "it's conf bias".

I think pisskpop slot has good odds of being scum but your slot is just a priority here.

The ingenuity baffles me.
Fish Monger
Fish Monger
Goon
Fish Monger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4117 (ISO) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:04 am

Post by Fish Monger »

oh gosh, it has been awhile, hasnt it....
Fish Monger
Fish Monger
Goon
Fish Monger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4118 (ISO) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:05 am

Post by Fish Monger »

I think that CK commitment, as well as his limit, sidle him over to my town side?
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4119 (ISO) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:05 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 4108, Rainn wrote:Your town meta would be essentially...being scum. By:
1. doing lots of posts that aren't really useful/don't say much, just so you can claim you have "lots of posts".
2. appealing to LAMIST public discourses.
3. Be over-the-top with remarks like "i'm obvtown and you're bad for not seeing it" when you don't really have that much going on for you
4. Try to paint your actions as super pro-town when they aren't. Focusing on your image instead of lynching scum/preventing town mislynches.

Then yeah, I'm going to keep you forever in my lynch list I imagine. Not impossible to change but very very hard.

This isn't bias.
Man you are infuriating, I went on my laptop because you need more words to understand stuff.

1. You dont fucking know anything about my meta or my play, don't you dare say anything if you havent searched my games. If you did, post your thought, otherwise dont be that guy
2. LAMIST is considering scummy on this site. What makes it scum indicative? What do you think is my motive by trying to be townread? Don't you think that motive could also come from town?
3. I am obvtown and primate is obvscum. You are obvdense. I have been fighting for my slot since CC has been on my ass, Sakura/gamma wanted me after the flip and now you tunneling for hilariously shallow stuff. You blame me for not focusing on "lynching scum/prevent town mislynches"
WHO THE FUCK DID LMAO?
Did a single slot EVEN tried to read wheme correctly when he was near lynch? No, why do you blame me for that? I have been trying to lynch primate for 2 days in a row, the moment I vote Wheme and im gone for 8hours, hes lynched on the spot and you blame me?

4. My actions are PRO-TOWN, why do you imply that me "painting my actions as town" is scummy? How does that gymnastic in your head is working out. Do you seriously believe that me explaining what i did as town is scum indicative? that I am projecting a certain scum agenda in trying to
not get fucking lynched?

Your case is non existent, the more I push your read on me the more I see there's just nothing there of value. Basically you just disagree that I am town and mention stupid old tell like LAMIST/strong words and blame me for the state of the game when I did much more than most. Why dont you blame MariaR? Chemist? Primate? Kidam? etc
Rainn
Rainn
Goon
Rainn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4120 (ISO) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:06 am

Post by Rainn »

I think Fish/Oversoul/Cloud needs to have scum in it. I really want Cloud though.
Fish Monger
Fish Monger
Goon
Fish Monger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4121 (ISO) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:06 am

Post by Fish Monger »

He has a limit, when pushed. As in, he got to the point where he ran out of energy.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4122 (ISO) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:06 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 4113, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 4111, CloudKicker wrote:I might also have been influenced by others that I townread (CC and sakura namely).
Wait, you townread me before i slipped my role info?
Yes, you were obv town, your role info just cemented the read into the stratosphere
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
Survivor
Sakura Hana
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4123 (ISO) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:06 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Remember this?:
In post 1683, CloudKicker wrote:also sakure dont even imply that you are capable of independently doubting anything
It's just insults
In post 1956, CloudKicker wrote:you should be the single slot who should townread me the most because we are almost mechanically cleared to each other, but you are so blind that i need to state that for you
More insults.
In post 3818, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 3816, Sakura Hana wrote:Nor why you are so sure i am town.
Exactly, you dont even understand a basic pov tell
Even more insults.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Fish Monger
Fish Monger
Goon
Fish Monger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4124 (ISO) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:07 am

Post by Fish Monger »

In post 4120, Rainn wrote:Fish/Oversoul/Cloud
People have been shading OS without voting.

several scumreads of yours. how do you reconcile that?